You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post a reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

BBCode is ON
[img] is OFF
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are OFF

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8384

by Service Dog » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:05 am

Here's a reality-check, for anyone who thinks the Ukraine-impeachment-case against Trump is so-strong, that only a fanatical Trump worshiper could still deny it.

Comedian Dave Smith is an anti-war libertarian-- at-odds with current Libertarian Party leaders. Smith guzzles Ron Paul's kool-aid, not Trump's. In his Nov. 19 podcast-- episode title "Impeachment Is Boring", Smith responds line-by-line to CNN editor-at-large Chris Cillizza's column, analyzing Ambassador Sondland's impeachment testimony. CNN concludes that Sondland's testimony "destroys" Trump's defense. So the podcast is a pretty-good fascimile of a debate. Point, counterpoint. Tho, in a meandering, conversational way-- not always getting directly to the point.

Smith isn't the most well-informed guy, or smartest, or most original thinker-- but he's well-within the bounds of 'reasonable guy' with 'reasonable doubt'. Cillizza says some dumb stuff in his column, but it's not like Smith picked a weak strawman to refute-- Cillizza is a typical pro-impeachment voice.

Much like 'russian collusion', or 'Kavanaugh is a rapist!', or -- even-- 'Hillary Can't Possibly Lose!'... I think the pro-impeachment crowd is way-too-sure that only evil monsters or complete idiots -- could disagree with their consensus.

Dave Smith's podcast:

Chris Cillizza's CNN column:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/20/politics ... index.html

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8383

by screwtape » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:55 am

I'm no expert on the Ukraine affair, but it seems that whilst Trump had an apparent selfish motivation for demanding an investigation into Burisma, there is an underlying thread about Crowdstrike and we are hearing more and more that it was the Ukraine that interfered with the 2016 election, and not Russia. Cui bono, we ask ourselves, and it's hard not to wonder if the holder of kompromat against Trump didn't arrange it all.
Moscow_Ritz_Carlton Security_Footage.jpg
(11.99 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8382

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:52 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:42 pm
Service Dog wrote: A shakedown is like a mugging: I threaten you to get something I want. It's kinda the opposite of bribery: I pay you get get something I want.
Reminds me of the old saw about the guy that was found innocent of all counts of blackmail, when he should have been tried for extortion.
There's always the next iteration or two of real genuine cast iron impeachment cases. The law of averages suggests they have to hit paydirt sometime.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8381

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:21 am

KiwiInOz wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:54 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 pm
I wonder if America has this level of creepy shit going on in schools, conference halls, sports fields and boardrooms

‪Australia’s Xinjiang re-education camps ....‬

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. NZ moved on this some time ago and it has enriched the culture. Australia is a laggard in terms of assimilating indigenous culture into its psyche and it is poorer for it.
What is there to acknowledge? Aboland was appropriated by the standard, time-honoured means of invasion and a good kicking. Bleeding hearts in the West have had to fight nasty conservatives for decades to realise their dream of a multicultural utopia. The Aborigines were gifted diversity, their strength, without having to lift a spear. Now they are doubly blessed by the gift of further replacement and if they are really lucky they will experience the beneficent hand of Winnie the Pooh, Chairman for Life.

We appropriated your land, naughty us, please spank us, now let's invite the rest of the world onto your land.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8380

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:05 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:23 pm
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/ ... oing-biden

Doesn't sound like anyone was pressuring Lutsenko to not investigate Burisma/ Biden. He seems to say something different, in that there was nothing to investigate.
It seems you Ever Trumpers will just ignore the evidence you don't want to believe. :P
In a few months when the deep state swears in President Pelosi you will probably be deported to Russia anyways.
Ever Trumpers? Where? I'm less in love with Trump than filled with disgust at the disingenuous BS artists so incensed by his existence that they think it worth bringing government to a standstill for years while they grandstand to take him out. I've never paid much attention to Clinton's email scandal until recently, but from what I've gleaned from a quick look, the FBI bent over backwards to make unnecessary deals that limited their ability to investigate in order to obtain evidence that they had the right to demand anyway. Evidence was "lost in the mail", the FBI itself destroyed evidence per the unnecessary deals they made and Hilary's people destroyed evidence after it was subpoenaed. Clinton hired a tiny out of state contractor to run her email server and then used it with criminal recklessness. People have gone to prison for much less over less sensitive data. Lois Lerner, the perpetrator of the IRS's Republican targeting shenanigans, was also treated with legal kid gloves. The lack of curiosity on the part of the MSM should be concerning.

The stink around Trump is a largely artificial one brought about by a shift in behaviour by the intelligence services. The standard response to an approach by a political agent to a candidate's campaign team would be to inform the candidate and investigate the foreign agent and the person he approached. Instead they started investigating everyone in sight, pulling in everyone they could on any charge they could find in an attempt to get them them to provide dirt on Trump. I know people scoff at the idea of the Deep State, but it isn't really far-fetched at all. There is a fairly constant set of parameters within which policy operates and it is embodied in the functionaries of the State Dept, Defense Dept, security services and the like. Trump threatened to go off the reservation. The core message that Snowden brought was that the US security apparatus functions as a law unto itself and it seems to serve itself before the US citizen.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8379

by Brive1987 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:39 am

Nice.

Though the ground is pleasingly soft, the trees appropriately straight and the wildlife suitably compliant.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8378

by MarcusAu » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:42 pm

Service Dog wrote: A shakedown is like a mugging: I threaten you to get something I want. It's kinda the opposite of bribery: I pay you get get something I want.
Reminds me of the old saw about the guy that was found innocent of all counts of blackmail, when he should have been tried for extortion.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8377

by MarcusAu » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:37 pm

Service Dog wrote: I'm a connoisseur of cringe & Dave Silverman is a master chef,
In that case - face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soh_IbDBke0


I haven't listened to the whole thing...yet (if ever) - but if you skip around a bit you will find some arguments against rehabilitating Silverman that are (I hope) unique in their degree of cogency.

And to anyone else already fed up to the back teeth of this particular topic - there will be another one along in a minute.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8376

by Service Dog » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Old_ones wrote: ... Trump initiated a shakedown of Ukraine ...


A shakedown is like a mugging: I threaten you to get something I want. It's kinda the opposite of bribery: I pay you get get something I want.

I can see how withholding military aid would fit 'shakedown', since it would leave Ukraine exposed to Russian violence.
But-- Ambassador Sondlien was quite clear, explicitly correcting Schiff on this point: the military aid was NOT the quid being-withheld for Ukraine's quo of announcing an investigation. The quid Trump was dangling-- was a meeting with Trump in the White House. That's much-more like a bribe... than a coercive mugging.

Except-- I think it's quite a stretch to define 'bribe' to include Trump exercising his right to Freedom Of Association-- to personally meet-with or not-meet anyone he chooses.

So, I think 'shakedown' is like 'collusion'... another word which sounds-damning at-first... but ultimately dissipates into nothing on further inspection.

I think there's more grounds-for-impeachment to be found in Trump's firing of Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch... who was an obstacle to the Ukraine-dealings of that business-guy who 'invested' half a million dollars in Giuliani's sketchy 'cybersecurity' firm. But that's not where the Democrats & Media are planting their flag.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8375

by MarcusAu » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:48 pm

Brive1987 wrote: The underpinnings of the Anglo/Maori interaction differs markedly from that which occurred in Australia. There is a scale issue as well.
If that's a reference to some form of some type of insidious invasive immigration - I'm assuming it's a deep one.

I do recall an earlier iteration of 'cancel culture' on NZ - where some of the locals were objecting to a street named after Von Tempsky


In fact - it looks like it is not a dead issue and the push is still going on (and on)...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/110923 ... n-hamilton

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8374

by Brive1987 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:40 pm

KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 pm
I wonder if America has this level of creepy shit going on in schools, conference halls, sports fields and boardrooms

‪Australia’s Xinjiang re-education camps ....‬

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. NZ moved on this some time ago and it has enriched the culture. Australia is a laggard in terms of assimilating indigenous culture into its psyche and it is poorer for it.
The underpinnings of the Anglo/Maori interaction differs markedly from that which occurred in Australia. There is a scale issue as well.



In any case, an argument for some form of (as yet ill defined) inclusiveness does not negate possible criticism of “welcome to country’ indoctrination.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8373

by Old_ones » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:09 pm

Now that we have sworn testimony that Trump was only interested in Burisma because of the politics of having a publicly announced Biden investigation, I dont see how the blamewothiness of the company matters. Trump initiated a shakedown of Ukraine and half of his appointees are publically denouncing him for it. I hope believing stuff that is completely fucking obvious doesnt qualify me as an "npc" now.

:roll:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8372

by Driftless » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:06 pm

Read the comments. This may be another sign that people are getting sick of wokeness:

https://nationalpost.com/entertainment/ ... d-and-gone

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8371

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:50 pm

There was, in fact, plenty to investigate Burisma on, as it was credibly accused of money laundering
I don't disagree with that. Where have I have ever said otherwise? I really think you are misunderstanding and misrepresenting my position.
I think you are getting a bit cranky lately. Have you shot any trespassers in the face in the last week or so?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8370

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Does alcohol count as a drug?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8369

by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:48 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:23 pm
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/ ... oing-biden

Doesn't sound like anyone was pressuring Lutsenko to not investigate Burisma/ Biden. He seems to say something different, in that there was nothing to investigate.
It seems you Ever Trumpers will just ignore the evidence you don't want to believe. :P
Are you on drugs?

That article is about Lutsenko's rebuff of Guiliani's 2019 request that he investigate the Bidens. Of Yovanovitch's 2016 request to not investigate Burisma, it only says in passing: "[h]e also complained about Marie Yovanovitch, the U.S. ambassador to Kyiv...."

There was, in fact, plenty to investigate Burisma on, as it was credibly accused of money laundering.

And, while Hunter Biden joined the company years after the alleged money laundering, it is fair to question whether the VP's son getting a lucrative position at that company, especially under the circu, is an ethical and possibly constitutional violation.

And it's a fair question whether the US ambassador allegedly pressuring the Ukrainian Prosecutor General to not investigate the VP's son's company is 'problematic'.

And it's a fair question whether Trump or his henchmen allegedly pressuring the Ukrainian president to open investigations into the Bidens was unethical or possibly unconstitutional.

But those are four separate questions, yet you seem incapable of not conflating all four. So again, are on drugs?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8368

by Service Dog » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Rep. Devin Nunez (R-CA) pauses to sip from a Sweetheart Cup Company "Solo Jazz" 16 ounce waxed-paper relic, like it's 1992.

90's Kid colleagues do a double-take.

https://i.redd.it/flanjsh2ryz31.png

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 10/1a5.jpg

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8367

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:23 pm

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/ ... oing-biden

Doesn't sound like anyone was pressuring Lutsenko to not investigate Burisma/ Biden. He seems to say something different, in that there was nothing to investigate.
It seems you Ever Trumpers will just ignore the evidence you don't want to believe. :P
In a few months when the deep state swears in President Pelosi you will probably be deported to Russia anyways.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8366

by Service Dog » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:55 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
...As far as Solomon goes, The Hill not only fired him but is discussing editing his past columns because of the numerous inaccuracies.
Don't be such an NPC... think about what you're repeating. Yeah-- you can seize on The Hill's internal email-- & use it to pretend everything Solomon ever said is false.

One could as-easily interpret The Hill's email the opposite way: they've gone-back & reviewed Solomon's old columns-- & anything they haven't amended-- is, upon review, now confirmed to be 100% true.

For me-- Solomon conforms to my pet-theory-- that Democrats cry foul-- when opponents dare use the Dems' standard-operating-procedures against the Dems.

For example, today, CNN has a story-- posted high atop Google news-- titled "The huge Gordon Sondland revelation almost everyone missed" https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/politics ... index.html If you read the story... it makes a big deal out of Sondland saying that the requirement for Ukraine to release aid... was to announce an investigation into Burisma/the Bidens. "Not conduct the investigation. Not prosecute anyone. Just announce it." CNN would have you believe that this is a huuuuuuge smoking gun... that there's something untoward about conditioning a quid pro quo-- on an announcement.

But, again, stop & think: it would be far more inappropriate for Trump/the U.S. to demand a specific outcome to an investigation/ than to merely call for the investigation. Demanding a prosecution before the investigation begins-- would violate every principle of justice! The overzealous interpretation of words-- into a feverish talking-point... is Standard Operationg Procedure for Rachel Maddow, AOC, or Schiff. But if Solomon dares base his op-eds on equally-flimsy reasoning-- then Only He should be ignored, according to FTP & Co.

C'mon Man!

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8365

by KiwiInOz » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:55 pm

The things that you find.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8364

by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:54 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: Matt: Your source is from February of this year
John Solomon wrote: Lutsenko reaffirmed he stood by his statements again in September.
--
and from Solomon who I don't believe as far as I can throw him.
Are you claiming that Solomon fabricated that quote from Lutsenko?

--
Just try googling Lutsenko changes story. There are dozens of sources.
How about you show us where Lutsenko recanted his claim that the US ambassador told him not to investigate Burisma?

--
Also where is your source that Yovanavitch told Lutsenko he shouldn't investigate Biden?
Lutsenko, duh. I linked his interview where he originally made the claim, and Solomon's quote of Lutsenko reaffirming it can be found in the link that Service Dog provided.

Also it was Burisma, not Hunter Biden.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8363

by KiwiInOz » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:50 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. NZ moved on this some time ago and it has enriched the culture. Australia is a laggard in terms of assimilating indigenous culture into its psyche and it is poorer for it.
So you have acknowledged the 'Womble People' to reduce 'Bice' then.
When in Rome ...

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8362

by MarcusAu » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:47 pm

KiwiInOz wrote: We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. NZ moved on this some time ago and it has enriched the culture. Australia is a laggard in terms of assimilating indigenous culture into its psyche and it is poorer for it.
So you have acknowledged the 'Womble People' to reduce 'Bice' then.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8361

by KiwiInOz » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: [img..]https://i.imgur.com/Xm3pPXx.jpg[/img]

Sydney is fucked again now approaching 40%. Once more we are back to having to use buckets to water gardens and only before 10:00am.

Between 1998 and 2019 the population increased by over 2 million people. Mostly via immigration. On the driest continent on earth. Rocket science in action.

From 2006 - “In 1998 Sydney was predicted to reach between 4.7 and 6.2 million by the middle of this century. It is currently around 5.1 million and will reach the higher forecast within a decade, 23 years early.”
https://mccrindle.com.au/insights/bloga ... opulation/
Sending you thoughts and prayers, Brive.
Just what I’d expect from Brisvegas. ;)

Your turn will come.
We already have you Mexicans coming up here and inflating our house prices. Build the wall already.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8360

by KiwiInOz » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 pm
I wonder if America has this level of creepy shit going on in schools, conference halls, sports fields and boardrooms

‪Australia’s Xinjiang re-education camps ....‬

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. NZ moved on this some time ago and it has enriched the culture. Australia is a laggard in terms of assimilating indigenous culture into its psyche and it is poorer for it.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8359

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Matt: Your source is from February of this year and from Solomon who I don't believe as far as I can throw him.
Just try googling Lutsenko changes story. There are dozens of sources.
Also where is your source that Yovanavitch told Lutsenko he shouldn't investigate Biden?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8358

by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:24 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/yovano ... 1573829953
Mr. Lutsenko gave an interview to the Hill earlier this year in which he said that Ms. Yovanovitch had given him a list of people not to prosecute, an allegation that the State Department dubbed an “outright fabrication.” Though Mr. Lutsenko later recanted, Mr. Trump’s allies called Ms. Yovanovitch disloyal, and she was ousted as ambassador in April.
The not exactly pinko WSJ seems to contradict your source whatever that is. As far as Solomon goes, The Hill not only fired him but is discussing editing his past columns because of the numerous inaccuracies.
Repeating the word "recanted" over and over again does not make it so. Lutsenko to this day stands by his allegation that Yovanovitch [verbally] issued him a "do not prosecute" list.

Solomon reports Lutsenko telling him:
“At no time since our interview have I ever retracted the statement I made about the U.S. ambassador providing me a list of names of people and organizations she did not want my office to prosecute. Shortly after my televised interview with your news organization I was asked by a Ukraine reporter if I had a copy of the letter that Ambassador Yovanovitch provided me with the names of those she did not want prosecuted. The reporter misunderstood how the names were transmitted to me. I explained to the reporter that the Ambassador did not hand me a written list but rather provided the list of names orally over the course of a meeting.”
By all means, the media should report that the State Dept denies Lutsenko's allegation. But to report that Lutsenko has 'recanted' that allegation is a flat out lie.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8357

by jugheadnaut » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:03 pm

Driftless wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 pm
I wonder if America has this level of creepy shit going on in schools, conference halls, sports fields and boardrooms

‪Australia’s Xinjiang re-education camps ....‬

I think it is happening at the college level in North America. It seems to have started in Canada and is moving south. I wouldn't be surprised if it is making its way into lower grades since the schools of education seem to be 100% infected with social justice.

What is the point of it? Is anyone proposing to give land back? Or is it just a way to make people feel guilty for something they had no part in.
I recall it starting in Canada at public events about 4-5 years ago. I think the tide is turning, though. Early on, the response from the audience tended to be politely respectful. But now, I'm generally seeing a lot of fidgeting and barely contained grumbling when the Land Acknowledgement virtue signalling starts. Even the reliably left-biased CBC aired a satire on one of its comedy programs recently:



I suspect they'll soon be quietly relegated to a single announcement at the start of a season or festival, and hopefully will eventually become the domain of explicitly left-wing gatherings only.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8356

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:27 pm

So the deep state has gotten to you too. SMH
:lol:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8355

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:25 pm

That should have read "Parnas may be about to change his story".

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8354

by katamari Damassi » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:17 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:11 am
This stuff about how both sides lie is ridiculous. Whatever mistakes or bias in MSM is nothing compared to absolute BS Solomon has been slinging.

I find it quite astonishing that you think the MSM "make mistakes" or are just biased. They jump on unverified smears at lightspeed, omit inconvenient facts and generally behave like PR firms for their favoured politicians. At this point I find Fox to be a more balanced news source than CNN, and Fox pushes out a stream of propaganda.
[....]
Everything inconvenient is automatically "debunked", a "hoax" or a "nothingburger". In the end I'd prefer not to believe lies however much of a visceral contempt I have for a particular political party.
Mediamatters, which FTP cites, falsely reported that Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko "recanted" his earlier claim that obama's ambassador presented a list of companies -- including Burisma -- they did not want Lutsenko to investigate. Lutsenko has been quite explicit that the 'list' was presented to him verbally. Since the obama administration telling a foreign state to not investigate alleged corruption by one of its own companies which happens to have the VP's son on its board, is a clear conflict of interest and a likely violation of the emoluments clause, the Dems' outrage over trump's verbal innuendoes seems like the pot calling the kettle black. But partisan Mediamatters steps up by mendaciously focusing on the non-existence of a written list. It's outright deceit.
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/yovano ... 1573829953
As Mr. Lutsenko's patron, Ukraine's then-president, Petro Poroshenko, began losing altitude in the polls ahead of pivotal elections, Mr. Lutsenko began meeting with President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani. He openly told fellow Ukrainians the U.S. embassy was undermining Mr. Trump and was supportive of rival Democrats, according to Mr. Kent.

Mr. Lutsenko gave an interview to the Hill earlier this year in which he said that Ms. Yovanovitch had given him a list of people not to prosecute, an allegation that the State Department dubbed an “outright fabrication.” Though Mr. Lutsenko later recanted, Mr. Trump’s allies called Ms. Yovanovitch disloyal, and she was ousted as ambassador in April.
The not exactly pinko WSJ seems to contradict your source whatever that is. As far as Solomon goes, The Hill not only fired him but is discussing editing his past columns because of the numerous inaccuracies.
So the deep state has gotten to you too. SMH

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8353

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:11 pm

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lev-parna ... stigations
Giuliani's is about to change his story, perhaps even more frastically than Lutsenko did. Regardless of how untrustworthy he is as a source in my opinion, it might be interesting.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8352

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:11 am
This stuff about how both sides lie is ridiculous. Whatever mistakes or bias in MSM is nothing compared to absolute BS Solomon has been slinging.

I find it quite astonishing that you think the MSM "make mistakes" or are just biased. They jump on unverified smears at lightspeed, omit inconvenient facts and generally behave like PR firms for their favoured politicians. At this point I find Fox to be a more balanced news source than CNN, and Fox pushes out a stream of propaganda.
[....]
Everything inconvenient is automatically "debunked", a "hoax" or a "nothingburger". In the end I'd prefer not to believe lies however much of a visceral contempt I have for a particular political party.
Mediamatters, which FTP cites, falsely reported that Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko "recanted" his earlier claim that obama's ambassador presented a list of companies -- including Burisma -- they did not want Lutsenko to investigate. Lutsenko has been quite explicit that the 'list' was presented to him verbally. Since the obama administration telling a foreign state to not investigate alleged corruption by one of its own companies which happens to have the VP's son on its board, is a clear conflict of interest and a likely violation of the emoluments clause, the Dems' outrage over trump's verbal innuendoes seems like the pot calling the kettle black. But partisan Mediamatters steps up by mendaciously focusing on the non-existence of a written list. It's outright deceit.
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/yovano ... 1573829953
As Mr. Lutsenko's patron, Ukraine's then-president, Petro Poroshenko, began losing altitude in the polls ahead of pivotal elections, Mr. Lutsenko began meeting with President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani. He openly told fellow Ukrainians the U.S. embassy was undermining Mr. Trump and was supportive of rival Democrats, according to Mr. Kent.

Mr. Lutsenko gave an interview to the Hill earlier this year in which he said that Ms. Yovanovitch had given him a list of people not to prosecute, an allegation that the State Department dubbed an “outright fabrication.” Though Mr. Lutsenko later recanted, Mr. Trump’s allies called Ms. Yovanovitch disloyal, and she was ousted as ambassador in April.
The not exactly pinko WSJ seems to contradict your source whatever that is. As far as Solomon goes, The Hill not only fired him but is discussing editing his past columns because of the numerous inaccuracies.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8351

by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:26 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:
In fact, Shokin told me in an interview he was making plans to interview Burisma board members, including Hunter Biden, at the time he was fired. And it was publicly reported that in February 2016, a month before Shokin was fired, that Ukrainian prosecutors raided one of Zlochevsky’s homes and seized expensive items like a luxury car as part of the corruption probe. You can read a contemporaneous news report about the seizure here.
Solomon uncritically parrots Shokin a proven crook and liar:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 47001.html

Also:
Shokin claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[13][34][35] However, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016 citing corruption in the office, provided documents to Bloomberg News indicating that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[36][37] Also, the investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before Hunter Biden joined the company.[38]
'Investigation was dormant' is not the same as 'Burisma was exonerated'. And how dormant could have really been if the PGO was seizing assets and records of Burisma's CEO?

Whether the alleged corruption occurred before Hunter Biden joined the firm is irrelevant. Had Burisma been found guilty and punished, it would've directly affected Hunter financially. As already noted, the US ambassador telling the Ukrainian prosecutor general to refrain from investigating the VP's son's company, is all sorts of wrong.

Since you haven't addressed any of Solomon's other assertions, I'll assume you accept them, and the evidence he provides for them, as valid.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8350

by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:11 am

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:11 am
This stuff about how both sides lie is ridiculous. Whatever mistakes or bias in MSM is nothing compared to absolute BS Solomon has been slinging.
I find it quite astonishing that you think the MSM "make mistakes" or are just biased. They jump on unverified smears at lightspeed, omit inconvenient facts and generally behave like PR firms for their favoured politicians. At this point I find Fox to be a more balanced news source than CNN, and Fox pushes out a stream of propaganda.
[....]
Everything inconvenient is automatically "debunked", a "hoax" or a "nothingburger". In the end I'd prefer not to believe lies however much of a visceral contempt I have for a particular political party.
Mediamatters, which FTP cites, falsely reported that Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko "recanted" his earlier claim that obama's ambassador presented a list of companies -- including Burisma -- they did not want Lutsenko to investigate. Lutsenko has been quite explicit that the 'list' was presented to him verbally. Since the obama administration telling a foreign state to not investigate alleged corruption by one of its own companies which happens to have the VP's son on its board, is a clear conflict of interest and a likely violation of the emoluments clause, the Dems' outrage over trump's verbal innuendoes seems like the pot calling the kettle black. But partisan Mediamatters steps up by mendaciously focusing on the non-existence of a written list. It's outright deceit.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8349

by Service Dog » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:47 am

or are they "nor are they"

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8348

by Service Dog » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:45 am

This conversation circled-back to where it began: My attention was drawn to Solomon's article when republican Devin Nunes used his impeachment statement-time to urge people to read Solomon's article "and draw your own conclusions". Then I posted the link here. And Free_thoughtpolice responded by repeating the very-same anti-Trump talking-points which Nunes acknowledged & disputed... moments-before Nunes recommended that everyone read Solomon's article & each draw our own conclusions.

Maybe I'll get my lulz by taking us for another lap around the circle-- by mindlessly-repeating-after Nunes & recommending that everyone read Solomon's article-- click on the primary source links Solomon offered-- and draw your own conclusions.

FWIW, I think everything Giuliani touches turns to shit-- he's like Grima Wormtongue whispering in the King's ear in Lord of the Rings-- and Trump invited disaster by associating himself with Giuliani. The Hill & Solomon also put themselves at-risk when they use Giuliani as a source... but the way to manage that risk is not to eschew Giuliani altoghther-- but rather to apply journalistic best-practices... to make-sure the info Giuliani provides is either vetted for truth-- or-else clearly-marked as coming-from Giuliani/ rather than labeled as factual reporting by The Hill. I don't see evidence that the Hill failed to do this in the past-- or are they being negligent about re-fact-checking Solomon's Giuliani-sourced writing-- as new facts emerge over time.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8347

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:17 am

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:11 am
Rudy Giuliani used to quote Lutsenko before he changed his story, then decided Lutsenko was a dem operative. Lutsenko's later statement directly contradicted many of the biggest claims Solomon made.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... g-n1060941
Another Solomon source is the now indicted Lev Parnas, who shares lawyers with Solomon (the crackpot husband and wife team of DiGenova and Toensing).
This stuff about how both sides lie is ridiculous. Whatever mistakes or bias in MSM is nothing compared to absolute BS Solomon has been slinging. It's like saying Hitler was an exact equivalent to Churchill because both men did bad things. I've followed Solomon's "opinion pieces" on the Hill for some time before he got his lying ass fired. He is about as much of a journalist as Alex Jones. The publisher of the Hill, Finkleman , a long time friend of Trump, hired Solomon to get some more "conservative" audience. Solomon's pieces went from"fact" pieces to opinion on the publication and eventually his writing was so badly discredited they gave him the boot.
I find it quite astonishing that you think the MSM "make mistakes" or are just biased. They jump on unverified smears at lightspeed, omit inconvenient facts and generally behave like PR firms for their favoured politicians. At this point I find Fox to be a more balanced news source than CNN, and Fox pushes out a stream of propaganda. Ask the Covington kids how honest the MSM are, ask any Gamergater, ask some of the victims of sexual assault accusations in Canada. Look at the way the MSM have played ball with the Democrats in creating dishonest representations of political rallies to sideline candidates. Do you think the MSM are just incapable of reporting the truth behind migrant caravans, the true extent of George Soros's political meddling or factually representing Antifa? Do you think they all really believe Andy Ngo is "far right"? They go beyond bias to the point where they relentlessly push one side of a story when the weight of available evidence goes the other way. Would you count your fingers after shaking hands with Jeff Zucker or Brian Stelter? I would. As for Solomon, if I get the time I will look harder for evidence of dishonesty. I'll also look for other sources of his claims, because you sure as hell won't get from the MSM. Everything inconvenient is automatically "debunked", a "hoax" or a "nothingburger". In the end I'd prefer not to believe lies however much of a visceral contempt I have for a particular political party.
I don't give credence to any of the infotainment/ opinion pieces regardless of media. As for CNN or Fox being worse, Fox has lost one of their few real journalists when Shep Smith quit recently. They still have Chris Wallace and Baier, but the rest of the channel is just horrible. Hannity, Pirro and their ilk make the worst of the lefties like Rachel (gag) Maddow look good.
Regardless, Solomon is as much of a reliable investigative journalist as Alex Jones.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8346

by free thoughtpolice » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:00 am

Service Dog wrote:
And-- who cares if the investigation "only pertained to events happening before Hunter Biden joined the company" ? If Burisma did corrupt shit-- and afterward hired Hunter Biden to use his influence to get Burisma out-of-trouble... that's still bad & reflects poorly on Biden.
I agree that this reflects poorly on Hunter Biden and that he was hired because of his name.
About the sources, Shokin is the best of a bad bunch as unreliable as he is. Parnas and Firtash are gangsters with Kremlin connections that are passing along propaganda that Solomon is eagerly lapping up and reporting as fact.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8345

by Driftless » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:20 am

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 pm
I wonder if America has this level of creepy shit going on in schools, conference halls, sports fields and boardrooms

‪Australia’s Xinjiang re-education camps ....‬

I think it is happening at the college level in North America. It seems to have started in Canada and is moving south. I wouldn't be surprised if it is making its way into lower grades since the schools of education seem to be 100% infected with social justice.

What is the point of it? Is anyone proposing to give land back? Or is it just a way to make people feel guilty for something they had no part in.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8344

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:00 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:11 am
Rudy Giuliani used to quote Lutsenko before he changed his story, then decided Lutsenko was a dem operative. Lutsenko's later statement directly contradicted many of the biggest claims Solomon made.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... g-n1060941
Another Solomon source is the now indicted Lev Parnas, who shares lawyers with Solomon (the crackpot husband and wife team of DiGenova and Toensing).
This stuff about how both sides lie is ridiculous. Whatever mistakes or bias in MSM is nothing compared to absolute BS Solomon has been slinging. It's like saying Hitler was an exact equivalent to Churchill because both men did bad things. I've followed Solomon's "opinion pieces" on the Hill for some time before he got his lying ass fired. He is about as much of a journalist as Alex Jones. The publisher of the Hill, Finkleman , a long time friend of Trump, hired Solomon to get some more "conservative" audience. Solomon's pieces went from"fact" pieces to opinion on the publication and eventually his writing was so badly discredited they gave him the boot.
I find it quite astonishing that you think the MSM "make mistakes" or are just biased. They jump on unverified smears at lightspeed, omit inconvenient facts and generally behave like PR firms for their favoured politicians. At this point I find Fox to be a more balanced news source than CNN, and Fox pushes out a stream of propaganda. Ask the Covington kids how honest the MSM are, ask any Gamergater, ask some of the victims of sexual assault accusations in Canada. Look at the way the MSM have played ball with the Democrats in creating dishonest representations of political rallies to sideline candidates. Do you think the MSM are just incapable of reporting the truth behind migrant caravans, the true extent of George Soros's political meddling or factually representing Antifa? Do you think they all really believe Andy Ngo is "far right"? They go beyond bias to the point where they relentlessly push one side of a story when the weight of available evidence goes the other way. Would you count your fingers after shaking hands with Jeff Zucker or Brian Stelter? I would. As for Solomon, if I get the time I will look harder for evidence of dishonesty. I'll also look for other sources of his claims, because you sure as hell won't get from the MSM. Everything inconvenient is automatically "debunked", a "hoax" or a "nothingburger". In the end I'd prefer not to believe lies however much of a visceral contempt I have for a particular political party.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8343

by Lsuoma » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:43 am

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8342

by Brive1987 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:58 am

KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: [img..]https://i.imgur.com/Xm3pPXx.jpg[/img]

Sydney is fucked again now approaching 40%. Once more we are back to having to use buckets to water gardens and only before 10:00am.

Between 1998 and 2019 the population increased by over 2 million people. Mostly via immigration. On the driest continent on earth. Rocket science in action.

From 2006 - “In 1998 Sydney was predicted to reach between 4.7 and 6.2 million by the middle of this century. It is currently around 5.1 million and will reach the higher forecast within a decade, 23 years early.”
https://mccrindle.com.au/insights/bloga ... opulation/
Sending you thoughts and prayers, Brive.
Just what I’d expect from Brisvegas. ;)

Your turn will come.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8341

by Service Dog » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:19 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Which of the assertions in Dog's link are false, and which of Solomon's citations are 'jokes'?
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Solomon uncritically parrots Shokin a proven crook and liar:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 47001.html
My understanding is that the corruption investigation against Shokin was dropped & his seized property was returned. I buy that Shokin wasn't an angel-- at minimum he was about-as-corrupt as, say, Diane Feinstein during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing. On the other hand-- Shokin survived an assassination attempt: 3 bullets in his office window. So the anti-Shokin forces aren't bastions of purity, either. So where's the proof of Shokin's corruption? As far as I can tell, the corruption claims against him stopped-- when he retired & stopped investigating Burisma.

The source which the Independent relies-on in their anti-Shokin article-- "faced a corruption investigation himself."
Does that mean the Independent "uncritically parrots ... a proven crook and liar" too?
free thoughtpolice wrote: Also:
Shokin claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[13][34][35] However, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016 citing corruption in the office, provided documents to Bloomberg News indicating that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[36][37] Also, the investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before Hunter Biden joined the company.[38]
Clearly Burisma didn't consider Shokin's investigation to be dormant: as soon as Shokin was removed/ Burisma arranged to meet Shokin's successor, lobbying for the investigation to Become Dormant.

And-- who cares if the investigation "only pertained to events happening before Hunter Biden joined the company" ? If Burisma did corrupt shit-- and afterward hired Hunter Biden to use his influence to get Burisma out-of-trouble... that's still bad & reflects poorly on Biden.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8340

by KiwiInOz » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm

Brive1987 wrote: https://i.imgur.com/Xm3pPXx.jpg

Sydney is fucked again now approaching 40%. Once more we are back to having to use buckets to water gardens and only before 10:00am.

Between 1998 and 2019 the population increased by over 2 million people. Mostly via immigration. On the driest continent on earth. Rocket science in action.

From 2006 - “In 1998 Sydney was predicted to reach between 4.7 and 6.2 million by the middle of this century. It is currently around 5.1 million and will reach the higher forecast within a decade, 23 years early.”
https://mccrindle.com.au/insights/bloga ... opulation/
Sending you thoughts and prayers, Brive.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8339

by Brive1987 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 pm

I wonder if America has this level of creepy shit going on in schools, conference halls, sports fields and boardrooms

‪Australia’s Xinjiang re-education camps ....‬

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8338

by Brive1987 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:05 pm

https://i.imgur.com/Xm3pPXx.jpg

Sydney is fucked again now approaching 40%. Once more we are back to having to use buckets to water gardens and only before 10:00am.

Between 1998 and 2019 the population increased by over 2 million people. Mostly via immigration. On the driest continent on earth. Rocket science in action.

From 2006 - “In 1998 Sydney was predicted to reach between 4.7 and 6.2 million by the middle of this century. It is currently around 5.1 million and will reach the higher forecast within a decade, 23 years early.”
https://mccrindle.com.au/insights/bloga ... opulation/

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8337

by screwtape » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:13 pm

And now Prince Andrew has fulfilled all of the potential he ever seemed to have. Someone really ought to tell him that adrenaline makes you sweat, and doesn't prevent it, never mind the fact it's bloodstream half-life is 2 minutes, and any from the Falklands in 1982 would probably be gone by Epstein time in 1999. The only conceivable connection I can think of would be if he was treated for PTSD with an alpha-blocker like prazosin, but that wasn't even postulated as a possible treatment until 2003. My view is that he should take the black and join the Night's Watch.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8336

by free thoughtpolice » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:34 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Well-sourced independent journalism, addressing misinformation about Ukraine/Biden/Trump/Impeachment...

https://johnsolomonreports.com/debunkin ... erference/

My favorite part-- is Ukraine opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for, 3 months before Trump is accused of bribing the Ukrainian president into opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for. :think:
John Solomon is a conspiracy theorist/ propagandeer that was fairly recently fired from The Hill. He has been thoroughly debunked on many of his stories over and over.

His sources are a joke. Talk about MSM fake news. This guy isw a fiction writer.
Which of the assertions in Dog's link are false, and which of Solomon's citations are 'jokes'?
In fact, Shokin told me in an interview he was making plans to interview Burisma board members, including Hunter Biden, at the time he was fired. And it was publicly reported that in February 2016, a month before Shokin was fired, that Ukrainian prosecutors raided one of Zlochevsky’s homes and seized expensive items like a luxury car as part of the corruption probe. You can read a contemporaneous news report about the seizure here.
Solomon uncritically parrots Shokin a proven crook and liar:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 47001.html

Also:
Shokin claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[13][34][35] However, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016 citing corruption in the office, provided documents to Bloomberg News indicating that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[36][37] Also, the investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before Hunter Biden joined the company.[38]
If you want another source:
https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukraine ... 81445.html
Shokin made the claim he wanted to reopen the investigation on Burisma in an a statement intended to help Dymitro Firtash with his legal problems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmytro_Firtash

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8335

by Matt Cavanaugh » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:34 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Well-sourced independent journalism, addressing misinformation about Ukraine/Biden/Trump/Impeachment...

https://johnsolomonreports.com/debunkin ... erference/

My favorite part-- is Ukraine opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for, 3 months before Trump is accused of bribing the Ukrainian president into opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for. :think:
John Solomon is a conspiracy theorist/ propagandeer that was fairly recently fired from The Hill. He has been thoroughly debunked on many of his stories over and over.

His sources are a joke. Talk about MSM fake news. This guy isw a fiction writer.
Which of the assertions in Dog's link are false, and which of Solomon's citations are 'jokes'?

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8334

by free thoughtpolice » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:18 am

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8333

by free thoughtpolice » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:11 am

Rudy Giuliani used to quote Lutsenko before he changed his story, then decided Lutsenko was a dem operative. Lutsenko's later statement directly contradicted many of the biggest claims Solomon made.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... g-n1060941
Another Solomon source is the now indicted Lev Parnas, who shares lawyers with Solomon (the crackpot husband and wife team of DiGenova and Toensing).
This stuff about how both sides lie is ridiculous. Whatever mistakes or bias in MSM is nothing compared to absolute BS Solomon has been slinging. It's like saying Hitler was an exact equivalent to Churchill because both men did bad things. I've followed Solomon's "opinion pieces" on the Hill for some time before he got his lying ass fired. He is about as much of a journalist as Alex Jones. The publisher of the Hill, Finkleman , a long time friend of Trump, hired Solomon to get some more "conservative" audience. Solomon's pieces went from"fact" pieces to opinion on the publication and eventually his writing was so badly discredited they gave him the boot.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8332

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:31 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:29 am
Service Dog wrote: Well-sourced independent journalism, addressing misinformation about Ukraine/Biden/Trump/Impeachment...

https://johnsolomonreports.com/debunkin ... erference/

My favorite part-- is Ukraine opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for, 3 months before Trump is accused of bribing the Ukrainian president into opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for. :think:
John Solomon is a conspiracy theorist/ propagandeer that was fairly recently fired from The Hill. He has been thoroughly debunked on many of his stories over and over.
https://www.mediamatters.org/martha-mac ... ovanovitch
https://www.justsecurity.org/66962/a-do ... n-solomon/
His sources are a joke. Talk about MSM fake news. This guy isw a fiction writer.
Well, whoever is right that story about Lutsenko's denial does not really contradict Solomon as far as I can see. Aside from the fact that it is rather confusing, it is the reported denial which Solomon was referring to, the one which he claims Lutsenko subsequently told him resulted from a misunderstanding. I wouldn't trust Mediamatters as far as I could throw them. They're a Democrat media machine masquerading as a public service. I don't see any proof that Solomon is a fiction writer, only a fuzzy story which leads the reader to insert things between the lines. Both factions in this farce are prone to producing deliberately confusing stories missing out inconvenient facts or allegations. There's a lot of slimey reporting which frames things in a way that leads people to conclude what is not said.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8331

by free thoughtpolice » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:29 am

Service Dog wrote: Well-sourced independent journalism, addressing misinformation about Ukraine/Biden/Trump/Impeachment...

https://johnsolomonreports.com/debunkin ... erference/

My favorite part-- is Ukraine opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for, 3 months before Trump is accused of bribing the Ukrainian president into opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for. :think:
John Solomon is a conspiracy theorist/ propagandeer that was fairly recently fired from The Hill. He has been thoroughly debunked on many of his stories over and over.
https://www.mediamatters.org/martha-mac ... ovanovitch
https://www.justsecurity.org/66962/a-do ... n-solomon/
His sources are a joke. Talk about MSM fake news. This guy isw a fiction writer.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8330

by ThreeFlangedJavis » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:14 am

Service Dog wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:04 am
Well-sourced independent journalism, addressing misinformation about Ukraine/Biden/Trump/Impeachment...

https://johnsolomonreports.com/debunkin ... erference/

My favorite part-- is Ukraine opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for, 3 months before Trump is accused of bribing the Ukrainian president into opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for. :think:
That's information that probably won't be widely heard because Schiffty Bugeyes is gatekeeping the fuck out of the hearings and the MSM will ramp up their characterisation of Solomon as a partisan hack if he makes any headway. If Fox had any sense they would stick to amplifying those points instead of their current tactic which seems to revolve around ridiculing the Democrats and mixing the actual pertinent facts in with obfuscatory propaganda. They are actually helping the Democrats to bury the facts.

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8329

by Service Dog » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:46 am

I was reading about the various candidates' campaign theme songs.
I'd love to hear your suggestions. These are mine...

Tulsi — Back in the USSR

Kamala — Bad Boys/ Theme from COPS

Trump — Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC (he has actually used Sympathy for the Devil at his rallies!)

Buttigieg — ~muzak~

Yang — Give It Away Now — Chili Peppers

Biden — that Midnight Oil song he plagiarized lyrics from… no, wait… Carry On My Wayward Son !!!

Mayor DiBlasio — Rudy Can’t Fail — The Clash (That’s on his actual playlist! Insane.)

Bloomberg — It’s Too Late, Baby — Carole King

Cory Booker — Mr. Potato Head jingle https://tinyurl.com/vruz67v

Bernie — The Communist L’Internationale

Marianne — MoonAge Daydream — Bowie

Warren — Running Bear and Little White Dove https://tinyurl.com/ss37gem

Beto — Pretty Fly (for a white guy)

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8328

by Service Dog » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:04 am

Well-sourced independent journalism, addressing misinformation about Ukraine/Biden/Trump/Impeachment...

https://johnsolomonreports.com/debunkin ... erference/

My favorite part-- is Ukraine opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for, 3 months before Trump is accused of bribing the Ukrainian president into opening a corruption investigation into the company Hunter Biden worked-for. :think:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8327

by BoxNDox » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:04 pm

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8326

by Brive1987 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:26 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I still dispute the criticism that my self selected paper on the 1920s and 30s politics of ‘Fortress Singapore’ and the Subsequent destruction of Force-Z did not address “a naval campaign”.
WTF? Did they confuse Force-Z with the X-Men? My submission for that one -- Lepanto: Or, Didn't we kick these goatfuckers out of Europe once already?

I still chafe at the criticism levied at my paper culminating my self-directed study on the 750 year history of Berlin. With so much ground to cover, I chose four seminal periods: early expansion under the Größer Kurfürst; blossoming of art, music, and architecture end of 18th century [Kaspar David Friedrich, Quantz, ETA Hoffmann, Knobelsdorff, et al.]; industrialization and incorporation of the late 19th-early 20th century; occupation and partition, 1945 -48. The reviewer: "From reading this paper, one would never know that the SPD held a majority in the Prussian parliament for many decades." My reply was: 1) The subject was the ethnographic, geographic, cultural history of one city, not the machinations of national political parties, 2) who held a majority in the largely powerless Prussian fucking Landtag had no bearing on my chosen topics; 3) there weren't even any fucking socialists in 1600's Brandenburg; 4) 750 years / 20 pages = I dunno a shitload of years per page, so something had to get cut; 5) if you've detected any errors or omissions relevant to my chosen topics, please indicate them, otherwise accept the goddamn paper as is and as previously green-lit.

I was too young and naive at the time to realize that academia had already been overrun by pinko commie bedwetters.
Maybe I triggered him?

https://i.imgur.com/cUVzn7m.jpg

Really, I think he was just being a prick. We were meant to confirm our topic but I was too busy enjoying the rich cultural diversity in Switzerland. So I self approved and pushed on.

You really can’t win with the bastards. In my Last research piece, for the literature review, I had a whole section explaining why the current historiography of the Gallipoli landing was full of holes, generalisation and assumptions based on confused chronology. Ie I established a gaping hole which I would then fill.

I was gently reminded by my supervisor to remember my lowly place in the scheme of things. So I replaced the chapter with a respectful vanilla overview of competing theories ... and received a final comment complaining I needed to “engage more and list less”.

:bjarte:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#8325

by Matt Cavanaugh » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:45 pm

Brive1987 wrote: I still dispute the criticism that my self selected paper on the 1920s and 30s politics of ‘Fortress Singapore’ and the Subsequent destruction of Force-Z did not address “a naval campaign”.
WTF? Did they confuse Force-Z with the X-Men? My submission for that one -- Lepanto: Or, Didn't we kick these goatfuckers out of Europe once already?

I still chafe at the criticism levied at my paper culminating my self-directed study on the 750 year history of Berlin. With so much ground to cover, I chose four seminal periods: early expansion under the Größer Kurfürst; blossoming of art, music, and architecture end of 18th century [Kaspar David Friedrich, Quantz, ETA Hoffmann, Knobelsdorff, et al.]; industrialization and incorporation of the late 19th-early 20th century; occupation and partition, 1945 -48. The reviewer: "From reading this paper, one would never know that the SPD held a majority in the Prussian parliament for many decades." My reply was: 1) The subject was the ethnographic, geographic, cultural history of one city, not the machinations of national political parties, 2) who held a majority in the largely powerless Prussian fucking Landtag had no bearing on my chosen topics; 3) there weren't even any fucking socialists in 1600's Brandenburg; 4) 750 years / 20 pages = I dunno a shitload of years per page, so something had to get cut; 5) if you've detected any errors or omissions relevant to my chosen topics, please indicate them, otherwise accept the goddamn paper as is and as previously green-lit.

I was too young and naive at the time to realize that academia had already been overrun by pinko commie bedwetters.

Top