I'm a dictionary atheist - so fuck you PZ Meyers

Double wank and shit chips
Nec_V20

I'm a dictionary atheist - so fuck you PZ Meyers

Post by Nec_V20 »

First of all PZ is a bit of a "johnnny-come-lately" to atheism compared to me, so just from the standpoint of seniority he can get in line behind me.

He seems to have gone from being a Lutheran praying on his knees to being an atheist preying on his neighbours.

Atheists are a tiny minority of people, and we have enough problems of our own without taking on "social values" issues where those involved constitute a larger group than atheists.

Now thanks to this twat PZ Meyers all atheists can legitimately be accused of being rapists and it is not the religious right saying that, they can point to PZ and claim him as an "authority". Or they can point to atheist conventions where lewd behaviour is to be expected because why else would the organisers warn about it so prominently?

With friends of the like of PZ Meyers, who needs enemies?

PZ, you and Richard Carrier and Rebecca Watson, Ophelia Benson etc et al ad nauseam can go and take a fuck to yourselves.

I've been an atheist now for over 50 years and they have managed to bring my good name into disrepute by publicly accusing me, just because I am an atheist, of being a rapist, a misogynist and someone of no ethical values.

Nec_V20

Re: I'm a dictionary atheist - so fuck you PZ Meyers

Post by Nec_V20 »

I have a suggestion for PZ, Richard Carrier, Rebecca Watson and Orphelia Benson and their ilk.

Stop calling it "Atheism+" and call it for what it is, an incestuously amplified idiocracy.

daisyw

Post by daisyw »

PZ Myers, and those like him, will never understand that unfortunately.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

daisyw wrote:PZ Myers, and those like him, will never understand that unfortunately.

What I find interesting with regard to PZ is that he used to berate Creationists for incorrectly using the term "Theory" as in "Evolution is only a theory", yet he mangles the term "Atheist" into a pretzel.

Seriously can you or anyone else tell me what the term "Atheist" is meant to mean anymore according to PZ & Co?

Another thing which I am sure of to the point of certainty is that PZ and his cohorts will walk past any individual they may come across who is suffering a social injustice. For instance, with PETA I don't respect them for spray painting a mink coat a woman is wearing; now if they spray painted a leather jacket whilst the Hell's Angel it belonged to was wearing it - THEN I would be impressed.

They go around patting themselves on the back for essentially going after the weak target - the captive audiences who have paid good money to go to their conventions only to be told what assholes they are unless they genuflect and abase themselves before the altar of social justice which PZ, Richard Carrier etc. impose on them.

They even use the same methodology as that which as atheists they purport to despise in theism - the threat of expulsion for non conformity.

I experienced it on the "Atheist+" forum where I was banned for - and take some time to let this sink in - commenting, as an autistic person, on a thread about autism. You can go and take a look, I registered with the same name there, "Nec_V20", and tell me what you consider to have been my "crime".

As far as I am concerned, they need the likes of me, as a veteran of atheism and how to successfully go about publicly as an atheist, than I need them. My experience of shunning as I came out publicly a few years ago with regard to my autism (Asperger's) and how I have dealt with it could also be a help to others.

Never mind that I have been a computer techie for over thirty years and can be a help to others in my environment (as I am).

All in all with regard to myself they have cut off their own noses to spite their faces (or promulgate their faeces).

daisyw

Post by daisyw »

Nec_V20 wrote:
daisyw wrote:PZ Myers, and those like him, will never understand that unfortunately.

What I find interesting with regard to PZ is that he used to berate Creationists for incorrectly using the term "Theory" as in "Evolution is only a theory", yet he mangles the term "Atheist" into a pretzel.

Seriously can you or anyone else tell me what the term "Atheist" is meant to mean anymore according to PZ & Co?

Another thing which I am sure of to the point of certainty is that PZ and his cohorts will walk past any individual they may come across who is suffering a social injustice. For instance, with PETA I don't respect them for spray painting a mink coat a woman is wearing; now if they spray painted a leather jacket whilst the Hell's Angel it belonged to was wearing it - THEN I would be impressed.

They go around patting themselves on the back for essentially going after the weak target - the captive audiences who have paid good money to go to their conventions only to be told what assholes they are unless they genuflect and abase themselves before the altar of social justice which PZ, Richard Carrier etc. impose on them.

They even use the same methodology as that which as atheists they purport to despise in theism - the threat of expulsion for non conformity.

I experienced it on the "Atheist+" forum where I was banned for - and take some time to let this sink in - commenting, as an autistic person, on a thread about autism. You can go and take a look, I registered with the same name there, "Nec_V20", and tell me what you consider to have been my "crime".

As far as I am concerned, they need the likes of me, as a veteran of atheism and how to successfully go about publicly as an atheist, than I need them. My experience of shunning as I came out publicly a few years ago with regard to my autism (Asperger's) and how I have dealt with it could also be a help to others.

Never mind that I have been a computer techie for over thirty years and can be a help to others in my environment (as I am).

All in all with regard to myself they have cut off their own noses to spite their faces (or promulgate their faeces).
PZ Myers and his fellow idiots are a laughing stock. I also have Asperger's and I am not surprised that they treated you like dirt. They're acting like certain religious people I used to know in high school.

You calling them out on their behaviour is not a crime. In fact, it has to be done.

ET Smash

Post by ET Smash »

This, the dictionary atheist thing, is just one of the many reasons I have stopped caring what PZ says or does. For an educated man he is really fucking stupid, as well as his minions of mindless drones.