This is driving me nuts!

Double wank and shit chips
Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

This is driving me nuts!

Post by Bhurzum »

Ok, maybe I should have put this in the music thread but I thought I'd bung it here.

Can anyone tell me the exact name of the music playing in the video below please? The end credits mention the following:-

1) Alexis Le May
2) Michele Motard
3) Marianne Fiset (Found quite a few recordings of her but nothing from the music in the video)
4) Mozart (What I thought was the piece/movement has drawn a blank)

This has literally been keeping me up at night! I'm a bit OCD when it comes to music :(

Anyway, here's the video, if you jump to 08:25 it'll give you a full run through and you'll also see the music credits.

Note: I'm fully aware of how stupid this makes me look. The credits mention the music/artists but I still can't find the bloody track.

Thanks in advance.

TedDahlberg

Re: This is driving me nuts!

Post by TedDahlberg »

I'm sorry, I can't actually help you. I just had to register my disappointment in this thread caused by a lack of this:

[youtube]f-lu4E246AI[/youtube]

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

TedDahlberg wrote:I'm sorry, I can't actually help you. I just had to register my disappointment in this thread caused by a lack of this:

lol!

I'm still tortured by this piece of music but that did cheer me up :D

AnonymousCowherd

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

Bhurzum wrote:
TedDahlberg wrote:I'm sorry, I can't actually help you. I just had to register my disappointment in this thread caused by a lack of this:

lol!

I'm still tortured by this piece of music but that did cheer me up :D
The credits give it as "Le diner d'clown" by the two composers, an original piece based on the Mozart quartet. Maybe there is no other recording?