Has Jesse Powell's Head Exploded?

Double wank and shit chips
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Has Jesse Powell's Head Exploded?

Post by Lsuoma »

That would be another, unforeseen benefit of SCOTUS' decision today in United States vs. Windsor.

Jesse Powell TWRA

Re: Has Jesse Powell's Head Exploded?

Post by Jesse Powell TWRA »

No need to fear for the integrity of my head or my sanity; both are well intact. I have been listening to a lot of the commentary on the issue, mostly from conservative and Christian sources. Later on I might be able to check up on things from the liberal point of view. I was expecting something negative from the Supreme Court; the Supreme Court wasn’t as aggressive as it might have been in pushing “gay marriage.” I heard that Anthony Kennedy said some outrageous things about those opposed to so called same-sex marriage saying that they were only animated by animus towards gay people. Antonin Scalia raked Anthony Kennedy over the coals on that issue.

Anyways, I am fully aware that moral degeneracy is on the march. Moral degeneracy has been on the march for a long time, it is just that now moral degeneracy is reaching new heights and new extremes making the completely illogical assertion that homosexuality is functionally equivalent to heterosexuality even though very obvious biological realities tell us that isn’t so.

The promotion of homosexuality as normative and equivalent to heterosexuality is at base an attempt to deny the particular value of the heterosexual dynamic between a man and a woman. The key to the value of the heterosexual relationship is how the masculine of the man works in partnership with the feminine of the woman to create a synergistic effect promoting virtue and morality of all sorts. The gay relationship by definition cannot have this interaction between the masculine and the feminine; this is why the gay relationship is necessarily inferior to the heterosexual relationship. Also of course the gay relationship doesn’t produce children making homosexuality something very definitely to be avoided from the point of view of evolution.

To say that homosexuality is equivalent to heterosexuality is a direct attack against heterosexuality as it denies the value of the heterosexual dynamic, the complementary relationship between masculinity and femininity. Of course I think in truth that is the whole point of gay activism, to discredit masculinity and femininity and the gender roles that are derivative of masculinity and femininity. So yes this is a great day for all the heterosexuals out there who wish to pretend that as men they do not owe duties to women and as women they do not owe duties to men; that gender roles are not something they are obligated to obey. Of course declaring the irrelevance of gender roles and denying the particular value of the gender role based heterosexual dynamic doesn’t make gender roles irrelevant and doesn’t alter the reality of the superiority of the heterosexual relationship. Proclaiming homosexuality to be normal and healthy doesn’t make it so. Men have duties as men and women have duties as women whether they acknowledge these duties or not.

I represent cultural revival, the rebuilding of American culture from the ground up. The one thing that can be said for the Supreme Court getting on board with the insanity of “gay marriage” is that it makes my job easier. It makes it easier to promote my message that mainstream culture is hopelessly morally degenerate and deluded and that only a radical change from the status quo can fix the multitude of cultural problems that are ailing us.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Well, don't hold your breath, hon. You're on the wrong side of history, and we a gleefully skipping into the cesspit. Join us!

And get in the kitchen and make me a goddamn sammich!!!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Oh, and apologies to everyone else for awaking the sleeping moron...

16bitheretic

Post by 16bitheretic »

Jesse Powell TWRA wrote: I represent cultural revival, the rebuilding of American culture from the ground up. The one thing that can be said for the Supreme Court getting on board with the insanity of “gay marriage” is that it makes my job easier. It makes it easier to promote my message that mainstream culture is hopelessly morally degenerate and deluded and that only a radical change from the status quo can fix the multitude of cultural problems that are ailing us.
So basically a revisionist American culture that only exists in black and white oldie TV shows, some paintings and some romanticist literature that doesn't reflect actual historical facts? Leave it to Beaver isn't reality, yo.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I've read the ruling and the dissents. It's actually not a very good outcome for marriage equality. It affirms a State's right to ban gay marriage, while effectively blocking any future federal legislation legalizing it.

Kennedy et al.'s claim that the intent behind DOMA was pure animus, "a "bare desire to harm a politically unpopular group", (to "demean", "humiliate", "bring financial harm", "to impose a stigma" were the phrases used) was indeed inflammatory. The intent was to reject a "rational basis" for the law, but the ruling had already rejected it on the "strict scrutiny" of constitutional merit.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Jesse Powell TWRA wrote:The key to the value of the heterosexual relationship is how the masculine of the man works in partnership with the feminine of the woman to create a synergistic effect promoting virtue and morality of all sorts.
Why you putting the pussy on a pedestal?

Of course I think in truth that is the whole point of gay activism, to discredit masculinity and femininity and the gender roles that are derivative of masculinity and femininity.
The point of gay activism is so gays can be gay in peace.

Men have duties as men and women have duties as women whether they acknowledge these duties or not.
Yeah. I do the cooking, and my bitch does the dishes.

Proclaiming homosexuality to be normal and healthy doesn’t make it so.
It's abnormal and healthy. And fun, especially if you happen to be gay.

it makes my job easier. It makes it easier to promote my message that mainstream culture is hopelessly morally degenerate and deluded....
And time well-spent here, recruiting us degenerates as your disciples.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

I've tried reading Jesse's response but I keep getting as far as the "my sanity is intact" claim in the first sentence and then collapsing into giggles.

Jess, ol' buddy please, please go to church. They'll welcome you with open arms. Maggie Gallagher is a sobbing wreck right now and needs a big, strong provider and protector to comfort her colossal ass.

Jesse Powell TWRA

Post by Jesse Powell TWRA »

Hello everybody. I’m pleased to announce I am officially Jesse Powell TWRA again! For those up to date on the politics of my little group I temporarily stopped being a TWRA as the definition of what a TWRA was was in flux and I temporarily “didn’t qualify” for a time. Now the definition of TWRA has been broadened again so I again qualify as being a TWRA! I like being a TWRA!

Now to the business of this comment. I have written two articles on the subject of homosexuality in response to the United States vs. Windsor decision. These articles can be found here:

A Personal Reflection on the United States vs Windsor Ruling and the Positive Good of Heterosexuality
http://whyiamnotafeminist.com/2013/06/3 ... sexuality/

History of the Homophile Movement
http://secularpatriarchy.wordpress.com/ ... -movement/

You will notice the first article is at Why I Am Not A Feminist and the second article is at Secular Patriarchy. Secular Patriarchy is my own website that I just started; the first time I am not relying on somebody else’s website to allow me to spread my word! It is a place of my own at last! The Why I Am Not A Feminist website will be shutting down relatively soon and all my writing currently at Why I Am Not A Feminist will be transferred over to Secular Patriarchy. In addition I will be writing new material on different subjects as well.

So that’s the update from me.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Jesse Powell TWRA wrote:Hello everybody. I’m pleased to announce I am officially Jesse Powell TWRA again! For those up to date on the politics of my little group I temporarily stopped being a TWRA as the definition of what a TWRA was was in flux and I temporarily “didn’t qualify” for a time. Now the definition of TWRA has been broadened again so I again qualify as being a TWRA! I like being a TWRA!

Now to the business of this comment. I have written two articles on the subject of homosexuality in response to the United States vs. Windsor decision. These articles can be found here:

A Personal Reflection on the United States vs Windsor Ruling and the Positive Good of Heterosexuality

You will notice the first article is at Why I Am Not A Feminist and the second article is at Secular Patriarchy. Secular Patriarchy is my own website that I just started; the first time I am not relying on somebody else’s website to allow me to spread my word! It is a place of my own at last! The Why I Am Not A Feminist website will be shutting down relatively soon and all my writing currently at Why I Am Not A Feminist will be transferred over to Secular Patriarchy. In addition I will be writing new material on different subjects as well.

Oh, good. I was worried.

TedDahlberg

Post by TedDahlberg »

Gefan wrote:
Jesse Powell TWRA wrote:Hello everybody. I’m pleased to announce I am officially Jesse Powell TWRA again! For those up to date on the politics of my little group I temporarily stopped being a TWRA as the definition of what a TWRA was was in flux and I temporarily “didn’t qualify” for a time. Now the definition of TWRA has been broadened again so I again qualify as being a TWRA! I like being a TWRA!

Oh, good. I was worried.
I've sent a notice to my local newspaper. People need to know.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Jesse Powell TWRA wrote:Hello everybody. I’m pleased to announce I am officially Jesse Powell TWRA again! I like being a TWRA!
Did they give you back your original Party Membership number, or was #003 assigned to someone else in the interim?

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Jesse Powell TWRA wrote:I have written two articles on the subject of homosexuality in response to the United States vs. Windsor decision.
My response:
http://blindgossip.com/wp-content/uploa ... sing-7.jpg

(And yes, I *did* read your articles. They were both bullshit.)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The accumulation of evidence is beginning to point persuasively toward two conclusions:
1) Jesse Powell is, and shall ever remain, a virgin;
2) Jesse Powell is desperately trying to suppress his own homosexuality.

Come out, come out, and play, Jesse!