Love it: Porcupine-Free Zone

Double wank and shit chips
John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Love it: Porcupine-Free Zone

Post by John Greg »

Lsuoma, thanks for te tagline change. I love it.

"Procupine-Free Zone since 2012"

:lol:

Thumbs up!

LMU

Re: Love it: Porcupine-Free Zone

Post by LMU »

Hahaha I approve!

Porcupines are one of the things that drove me away from Pharyngula. Seriously how is it not a rape joke?

EveryMan

Post by EveryMan »

LMU wrote:Hahaha I approve!

Porcupines are one of the things that drove me away from Pharyngula. Seriously how is it not a rape joke?
Because it came from them.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Ah, but they merely ask you to insert the porcupine yourself, therefore not rape. How can grown adults use arguments like that with a straight face?

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

bhoytony wrote:Ah, but they merely ask you to insert the porcupine yourself, therefore not rape. How can grown adults use arguments like that with a straight face?
At the least, they should think of the porcupine - it can't give consent, so it's definitely unwilling no matter how nicely you ask. But I'm sure Stefunny will be blogging furiously about the threat of porcupine rape any day now. Any day...

LMU

Post by LMU »

I actually think this is somewhat significant, but I may just be a prude or crazy.

Who gets to decide which interpretation of an insult is correct? Because it's not the speaker. When I read through some the Pharyngula threads last year, I was reading through a thread full of rape threats. It actually made me nauseous. The shock and novelty of it might make it funny once, but after that it stops being funny, and eventually it just sounds sick. FTB is not a safe place.

0verlord

Post by 0verlord »

It's really more of a porcupine refuge. Poor creatures have been involuntarily shoved up people's asses ever since atheist liberal feminist vegans got acquainted with the Interwebz.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Why are you so worried about tone! There is nothing wrong with using a porcupine to rape someone! Nothing at all! Because it is the argument not the tone! Even if the argument is drowned out and twisted beyond recognition! To complain is because you are tone trolling! You people disgust me. Stick a porcupine up your arse!

JAB

Post by JAB »

it's fine as a motto.... but are you going to enforce it?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Stick that fuckin' 'pine
Up yer fuckin' arse!

[youtube]cH4pWyVX3uI[/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Oh, and the misogyny of KBW should bust a few blood vessels in the Baboollies...

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

You can't say cunt in Canada, says Kevin Bloody Wilson. I'd love for KBV to perform at the next big atheist/skeptic con. Can you imagine the number of fainting couches that would have to be on standby. :o :shock:

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Um who is Kevin Bloody Wilson?

In Canada, the word cunt is nowhere near as evil as it is in the US, nor is it as mundane as it is in Oz or Scotland. But there are many reasons for that, the most important being that Canada is that dreadful thing called a cultural mosaic, wherein every incoming culture gets free reign (so to speak, and ideally) to evangelize their cultural mores and customs.

But, well, it's not that simple, is it.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John Greg wrote:Um who is Kevin Bloody Wilson?
John - play the YouTube clip I posted. Then go to YouTube and look for more KBW.

He Strine, from Western Australia.

In fact, his stuff may give you more insight into Franc (who's being very quiet tonight, BTW).

SenorBeagle

Post by SenorBeagle »

Y'know, I still remember when my mate introduced me to "Santa Claus You Cunt". Ahhhhhhhh, nearly as good a christmas song as Rage Against The Machine was, here, in the UK, when we stuffed it up The X Factor.

On-topic: does anyone realise what we've done here?? We've created a safe space from porcupines!

Well, it made me laugh... :P

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

In fact, his stuff may give you more insight into Franc (who's being very quiet tonight, BTW).
I suspect Franc is fed up with the lot of us.

And I don't blame him.

While I have more patience, and more, um, maleability then Franc (I actually enjoy sitting on fences; Franc - fences, nah, they do not know each other), I quite completely understand his frustration, anger, and general "who gives a fuck anymore".

He has been unfairly scapegoated by a lot of people here (never mind the entirety of FfTB); bunch of fucking Judas goats.

When it comes to the Phrase Who Shall Not Be Named, Franc has said it less, far less, than anyone else at ERV (never mind those sociopaths at FfTB, especially Benson); nonetheless, the Aunt Nannies have, in fetid FfTB Stylee, decided that Franc, who, yes originated the phrase, is guilty of all its misuses, all its sins, all its regurgitations, all its misrepresentations as perpetrated by anyone else.

Scapegoat: Franc said the nasty an' I know this 'cauze Benson told me so.
Scapegoat: Franc said the nasty an' I know this 'cauze Justi told me so.
Scapegoat: Franc said the nasty an' I know this 'cauze decius told me so.
Scapegoat: Franc said the nasty an' I know this 'cauze Aunt Nannie told me so.
Scapegoat: Franc said the nasty an' I know this 'cauze PeeZus told me so.
Scapegoat: Franc said the nasty an' I know this 'cauze GOD told me so.
Scapegoat: Franc said the nasty an' I know this 'cauze The. Whole. Fucking. World. Told. Me. So. Without. Showing. Me. It. Was. True.

quiver; quiver; quviere, Oooh ... show me, show me, show me please!

... Um, well I cannot really, 'cause, um well, you see, Franc said it, oh once, maybe twice, or maybe, ooh heavenses forbidses maybe four, $ FOUR fucking times FOURFUCKINGTIMESIAMGOINGTODIEWITHALLTHISOBSECNITY ... but ... um ... Ophelia ... the truthmaster of Invectivia (a planet somewere we do not want to go) said it 50 fucking times.

Huh; C'mon?!? Can we say GET REAL??

JESUS.

Nuts.

Fucking ridiculous.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yeah, well it's been a bit of a roller-coaster for all of us. I hope Franc comes back. The cunt.