The Steps for Getting Over an Emotional Affair

Double wank and shit chips

DickCarrier

Re: The Steps for Getting Over an Emotional Affair

Post by DickCarrier »

*First post*

Dear Joan,

I really need your assistance on this, because I've realised that Dr Richard C. Carrier Ph. D once appeared to give one of his seminal talks in a city where I was staying and, well, he didn't "Dick" me.

Now that may be a good thing. The guy self-describes as a "Carrier", which while refreshing its honesty may be something which rings alarms in some people, but not this gal or guy?). What is it that he carries because I carry some things muself and I'd hoped that I could compare warts and suppurating wounds and if we were a match regarding STD's we could get on with making the four buttocked beast without worsening the health of each other.

I think he may have PHD, which I thought might be a variant of VD (evolution is /very* quick these days), but the people in the clinic consulted their books and told me that it wasn't an STD at all.

So here I am, legs akimbo, bitter that someone who seems to view his role as the entirely honorable one of carrying his dick from conference to conference in the name of feminism and he has left all of my orifices untouched.

Jan, where does that leave me? I even bought two of his leather(kinky)bound books this week, hoping for personal delivery. What do I do? My self-esteem is ruined at the thought that he hasn't visited yet.

DickCarrier

Re: The Steps for Getting Over an Emotional Affair

Post by DickCarrier »

Why won't anyone help me?

Richard made it clear in his polyamory declaration that he's a caring individual.

In his own words he doesn't want to "“hit it and quit it”. That's good. He's not a sexist pig.

I understand polyamory.

A former spouse indulged in it for a long time when I was unaware, but they assured me afterwards that it was "polyamory"; they weren't fucking around at all.

Carrier's blog at Ftb has become a dating site - and I'm left out.

It's also become a blog used almost solely for the purposes of selling his tat, and for arranging book sales to his fans and his unaccredited courses - not unlike his former acolyte Rook Hawkins.

The guy is the internet equivalent of a beggar at this stage, but why?