The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
free thoughtpolice

Re: The Trump Dump!

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I understand Ivanka had some involvement in this. No doubt when Tiffany writes her tell all book of growing up trump she will acknowledge the good fortune to be Daddy's least favorite crotch fruit and not getting involved with all that criminal conduct. :drool:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

My guess is Kushner will be indicted before the Trump kids. But then again, Junior did lie in front of Congress...least competent criminal conspiracy ever.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Questions have been raised about how the nine-figure donation was spent and how tickets for the slate of exclusive events were allocated.
So I guess the Russian thing didn’t pay dirt ....

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Because of her alleged near miss with Weinstein, Wilding claimed she made multiple attempts to warn the Obamas of his reputation after learning he would be visiting the White House.

“I spoke to her First Lady press office both in the East Wing, and I spoke to President Barack Obama’s office in the West Wing,” she said.

“And I don’t know why those messages didn’t get to them directly, but I was very surprised and disheartened that Harvey Weinstein was there. I thought it was hypocritical of the First Lady at the time, I guess she didn’t know what everyone else knew.

“I was very concerned (when their daughter) Malia started interning at Miramax, at the Weinstein Company, I did everything I could at the time.”
Wow. An internship at Miramax doesn’t just happen. Even if you are pimped out by your own Hollywood embedded parents. :mrgreen:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

John D wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
The Trump-kins who giggle about how Northam has "proved" that "the Democrats are the real racists" are idiots if they think that this will somehow hurt the Dems rather than simply making them double down on the SocJus.
They will double down on SocJus, I agree.... and that's why they will lose in 2020. Why do you think they will increase their chances in 2020 if they go further left? This is a very dubious analysis.

My wife is really pro-choice and always votes for Democrats.... but she was so disgusted by these 3rd tri abortion bills that it actually makes her feel physically sick.... Seriously.

That women made Tucker appear completely sane and reasonable.

I would have no problem having a conversation with a doctor about aborting her at the 125 trimester mark.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Questions have been raised about how the nine-figure donation was spent and how tickets for the slate of exclusive events were allocated.
Yeah, about that...

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Because of her alleged near miss with Weinstein, Wilding claimed she made multiple attempts to warn the Obamas of his reputation after learning he would be visiting the White House.

“I spoke to her First Lady press office both in the East Wing, and I spoke to President Barack Obama’s office in the West Wing,” she said.

“And I don’t know why those messages didn’t get to them directly, but I was very surprised and disheartened that Harvey Weinstein was there. I thought it was hypocritical of the First Lady at the time, I guess she didn’t know what everyone else knew.

“I was very concerned (when their daughter) Malia started interning at Miramax, at the Weinstein Company, I did everything I could at the time.”
Wow. An internship at Miramax doesn’t just happen. Even if you are pimped out by your own Hollywood embedded parents. :mrgreen:
Wow, specious whataboutism. With zero evidence of wrongdoing. Yeah, you run with that.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:

Yeah, Obama's daughter getting an internship at Miramax is a Really Important Issue. Almost like people propositioning women in elevators.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Wow, specious whataboutism. With zero evidence of wrongdoing. Yeah, you run with that.
Heaven forbid.

http://i.imgur.com/MijLe7a.jpg

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Yeah, about that...
I am curious to know why Akhmetshin was working with Fusion GPS.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Special counsel spokesman Peter Carr declined to tell BuzzFeed whether Mueller is investigating the transactions.
It is not clear whether the payments were related to the meeting's timing
Compelling stuff.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A who’s who of bias.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:

A who’s who of bias.
"Potential lawsuits" lol

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

Heaven forbid.

http://i.imgur.com/MijLe7a.jpg
"I don't know if Trump was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow" because he didn't know. We don't know. It could well be true. Trump is a nasty, vindictive little bitch, and it's far from beyond the realm of possibility.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Special counsel spokesman Peter Carr declined to tell BuzzFeed whether Mueller is investigating the transactions.
It is not clear whether the payments were related to the meeting's timing
Compelling stuff.
Yes, it is. Because, as they say, timing is everything. Every legal, criminal case is dependent on establishing the timing.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: "I don't know if Trump was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow" because he didn't know. We don't know. It could well be true. Trump is a nasty, vindictive little bitch, and it's far from beyond the realm of possibility.
Yeah but it's not illegal - the constitution guarantees the pursuit of happiness after all.

Something more damning will be along in a minute I'm sure.

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: "I don't know if Trump was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow" because he didn't know. We don't know. It could well be true. Trump is a nasty, vindictive little bitch, and it's far from beyond the realm of possibility.
Yeah but it's not illegal - the constitution guarantees the pursuit of happiness after all.

It was never thought to be illegal. It was concerning that Putin might have some record of it, and use it to blackmail or leverage the Donald. Although in light of other things now revealed, hookers and revenge urination seem like very small potatoes.

CaptainFluffyBunny

But it could simply be a huge, unlikely coincidence.

Or, you know, various collusions.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Although in light of other things now revealed, hookers and revenge urination seem like very small potatoes.
Withdrawing from the international treaty that allows Russia to openly pursue production of medium range (3000 miles?) nuclear weapons, you mean?

It certainly puts things in perspective, and does not have me pining to bring back the good old days.

free thoughtpolice

Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Yeah, about that...
I am curious to know why Akhmetshin was working with Fusion GPS.
https://www.propublica.org/article/who- ... d-trump-jr
The role of Fusion GPS in the 2016 campaign appears complex, to say the least. In the same year, the company has acknowledged working on a project supported by the Kremlin (the repeal of the Magnitsky Act) and hostile to Russia’s interests (the Steele dossier). The company said through its lawyer that it would have no comment.
Fusion GPS is a research company, not a political arm of anyone. They originally started their research on Trump under hire of a Republican when he was running in the primaries. When Trump won the nomination the file was dropped by the Repub and picked up by the Clinton campaign.
Fusion GPS also had been working on a different file for a company that was lobbying to overturn the Magnitsky Act, a cause near and dear to Putin.
Run of the mill for opposition research firms and political lobbyists. A sleazy business with loyalty to the almighty dollar only.
It looks suspicious that he declined to testify before the senate committee, but when you consider what a partisan circus these hearings are these days I can't say I blame him.

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: But it could simply be a huge, unlikely coincidence.

Or, you know, various collusions.
You mean like lifting sanctions on Rusal, while maintaining punishing tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum producers for "national security".
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/19/business ... index.html

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“I can’t be sure that Northam considers (aborted) foetal meat to be a good source of protein. But I can’t put the utility of that proposition beyond him ... “

“There is no definitive proof that Justin Fairfax keeps women in a basement cell. But the possibility is certainly there”

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Gotta love the States. :lol:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: “I can’t be sure that Northam considers (aborted) foetal meat to be a good source of protein. But I can’t put the utility of that proposition beyond him ... “

“There is no definitive proof that Justin Fairfax keeps women in a basement cell. But the possibility is certainly there”
False equivalancies FTW!

CaptainFluffyBunny

Didn't Australia lose a war against emus, and a PM to sharks? Yeah, I wouldn't make fun. It is our very eccentricity that makes us a cultural leader, a source of inspiration for the world and the very epitome of the runaway military budget that keeps the Chinese and Russian wolves from your door.

Oh yeah, we badass.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“There is no evidence Trump paid prostitutes to piss on a bed - but his evilness makes it a strong possibility”

Btw. We lost a battle to the emus, not the war. :naughty:
Harold Holt was picked up by a Chinese sub.

I fear when push comes to shove we may experience Singapore MkII with the Yanks. And once more have to send untrained Militia into the jungle to stop the peril. But it’s true. We are a vast arid island, unable to support a meaningful population outside CBD merchant bankers and baristas. Doesn’t mean we are blind. Or that we’re not an important cog in your Pacific machine.

As for culture. We were doing fine before hip hop, reality TV and Stephen King. But thanks anyway.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... 4skAeUYW1e

True. You are killing yourself with love.

Maybe you should encourage rich western countries to contribute more to their defence? Who would be so bold?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Saudi Barbaria doesn't buy for defense, even if the do by arms. Look up Al-Yamamah.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

MarcusAu wrote:

It was never thought to be illegal. It was concerning that Putin might have some record of it, and use it to blackmail or leverage the Donald. Although in light of other things now revealed, hookers and revenge urination seem like very small potatoes.
It's the kind of thing that could produce embarrassment or shame in an individual with a normal capacity for such emotions -- I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is completely irrelevant.

It would be a big deal if it turned out a Democrat did something like that. Republican congress critters and conservative christians can really work up a froth about "sexual immorality" when they are instructed to by their respective owners.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Did you read the article?
On Wednesday, the day before Phillips and I met, the Today Show aired a pre-recorded interview with Sandmann in which the host asked almost no tough questions of the 16-year-old, who, dressed in muted tones and speaking in a soft voice, presented as a sympathetic youngster.
I can link you to side by side comparisons of the lads interview vs Nathan’s. The boy was not treated as softly. They demanded apologies. I love the way Blassey Ford’s doe like voice is celebrated while a scared 16 year old is subtly mocked.

To really get it, he insists, we need set the record straight about who he is and where he’s coming from – and that means looking beyond what happened that cold Friday. So that’s where we begin.

Like so many other Native children, Phillips was wrenched from his birth mother by the child welfare system. Because he was raised outside the community, he never learned his Indian name or his Omaha language. Today, Native kids are almost three times more likely than the general population to be adopted out of their home, according to the National Indian Child Welfare Association. Scholars and activists say foster care has become an extension of boarding school assimilation – the same way mass incarceration is the afterlife of Jim Crow.
Jesus Christ. Did he or did he not approach the boy and beat his drum? And did the boy do anything in response other than stand his ground in silence? And the media / elites dog pile the boy without restraint and in error?

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

I didn't dig too deep into this one, Brive.

Are there any particularly outstanding examples of American media organizations defaming this kid, in the relevant legal sense?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: snip

Did you read the article?

snip
Yep. Another double down.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

WANL.

+ I used the morally loaded term “dog pile”. Because the MSM, FotDs behaved like a SJW mob of yore.
+ I’d assume the lawyers are posturing per usual for settlement.
+ The young lad enjoys more protection from libel than public figures.
+ I believe it will be possible to demonstrate he was cast inaccurately as an aggressive racist.

So I’d guess the lawyers would seek to demonstrate that being labeled “Hitler meets Donald Trump” is injurious to his chances for work and or future study. Further, that virtual genocide, smirk-crime, white-supremacist-racism is moral turpitude.

“Moral turpitude is a legal concept in the United States and some other countries that refers to "an act or behavior that gravely violates the sentiment or accepted standard of the community”

But what would I know of their legal manoeuvres.
All states except Arizona, Missouri, and Tennessee recognize that some categories of false statements are so innately harmful that they are considered to be defamatory per se. In the common law tradition, damages for such false statements are presumed and do not have to be proven.

Statements are defamatory per se where they falsely impute to the plaintiff one or more of the following things:

Allegations or imputations "injurious to another in their trade, business, or profession"
Allegations or imputations of "loathsome disease" (historically leprosy and sexually transmitted disease, now also including mental illness)
Allegations or imputations of "unchastity" (usually only in unmarried people and sometimes only in women)
Allegations or imputations of criminal activity (sometimes only crimes of moral turpitude)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Trump vows to end AIDS within 10 years

I think what he meant to say was, he hasn't raped one of Jeffrey Epstein's 13-year-olds in ten years.

free thoughtpolice

d4m10n wrote: I didn't dig too deep into this one, Brive.

Get a hold of your self. This snot nose brat is a right wing martyr now, not a monster like smugglypuff or that fat trigglypuff meme.
The real villians I see here are the priests whoever else takes care of these kids that encourage the lord of the flies behavior where they are encouraged to jump around and do mock primitive dances, tomahawk chops and war whoops.
The sports cheer the thing is bullshit and not an excuse for these kids bad behavior and especially not for their chaperones to allow their kids to act like a mob.
I'm not saying that Phillips is blameless here and especially not that the Black Hebrew circus. The priests should have intervened when these kids were starting to confront the the Black Hebe weirdos. They had a responsibility to discourage the kids from engaging with those weirdos.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

My understanding (which could be very wrong) is they were left unsupervised, on the steps, while buses were collected.

Given the context of conducting a demonstration amidst counter and non-aligned demonstrations, the behaviour was relatively restrained. I assumed you saw them shaming the Jewish-spectres when they went homophobic.

The behaviour of the poor little lad in question was totally at odds with the anti-Kavanaugh level vitriol dir dyed at him by adults.

For truly bad behaviour you’d have to claw at and try to break down the doors of the Supreme Court. And not have teenage youth as an excuse.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

How does an iPad turn “directed” into “dir dyed“

:doh:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It must worry Democrat supporters that ‘their team’ is one cream puff away from being indistinguishable to a Stephanie Zvan book club meetup.

http://i.imgur.com/4fzbzBE.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

What a day.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: “There is no evidence Trump paid prostitutes to piss on a bed - but his evilness makes it a strong possibility”

I fear when push comes to shove we may experience Singapore MkII with the Yanks. And once more have to send untrained Militia into the jungle to stop the peril. But it’s true. We are a vast arid island, unable to support a meaningful population outside CBD merchant bankers and baristas. Doesn’t mean we are blind. Or that we’re not an important cog in your Pacific machine.

As for culture. We were doing fine before hip hop, reality TV and Stephen King. But thanks anyway.
Australian culture! Pull the other one. Don't pretend your people aren't mad for things American. Rockin' and Rollin.'

CaptainFluffyBunny

Oh, dear gods. I will give him this, he is the gift that keeps giving.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: snip

Australian culture! Pull the other one. Don't pretend your people aren't mad for things American. Rockin' and Rollin.'
Let me sing you the song of our people.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: “There is no evidence Trump paid prostitutes to piss on a bed - but his evilness makes it a strong possibility”

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

TDS writ large.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: <no vids>
Wot? No Barry McKenzie & his Auntie Edna. Or underarm bowling come to that.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: <no vids>
Wot? No Barry McKenzie & his Auntie Edna. Or underarm bowling come to that.
Well. Umm. The police in Townsville chased two looting Abos into a stormwater drain where they drowned.

Does that count?

https://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/t ... 2c24ec7912

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Well. Umm. The police in Townsville chased two looting Abos into a stormwater drain where they drowned.

Does that count?

https://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/t ... 2c24ec7912
Probably not. Unless someone turns it into a musical.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Brive1987 wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dysjje-W0AECp5s.jpg

I genuinely have to ask: Have you completely thrown away all vestiges of skepticism and critical thinking, or do you know you're peddling horseshit but it's all to own the libs so it's fine? Lyin' for Jesus! Also polls are trustworthy again (when they say what I want them to say).

In other news, we polled Super Bowl attendees and it turns out that 98% of Americans, no, wait, 98% of all people who have ever lived, simply love football.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: My understanding (which could be very wrong) is they were left unsupervised, on the steps, while buses were collected.

Given the context of conducting a demonstration amidst counter and non-aligned demonstrations, the behaviour was relatively restrained. I assumed you saw them shaming the Jewish-spectres when they went homophobic.

The behaviour of the poor little lad in question was totally at odds with the anti-Kavanaugh level vitriol dir dyed at him by adults.

For truly bad behaviour you’d have to claw at and try to break down the doors of the Supreme Court. And not have teenage youth as an excuse.
Yeah you were wrong as usual, the chaperones were there the whole time. I guess they were the type that thought it was OK for the kids they are supposed to be educating to act like mob of meth addled baboons, shouting at a some girls walking by, engaging a bunch of kooks by surrounding them and behaving just as bad or worse, and then mocking some Amerinds with war whoops, fake dancing, and tomahawk chops. Totally in good taste.
It kind of explains to me how some of the stupidest people I've ever met are products of these religious same sex schools. It seems to stunt their emotional growth permanently.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: My understanding (which could be very wrong) is they were left unsupervised, on the steps, while buses were collected.

Yeah you were wrong as usual, the chaperones were there the whole time. I guess they were the type that thought it was OK for the kids they are supposed to be educating to act like mob of meth addled baboons, shouting at a some girls walking by, engaging a bunch of kooks by surrounding them and behaving just as bad or worse, and then mocking some Amerinds with war whoops, fake dancing, and tomahawk chops. Totally in good taste.
It kind of explains to me how some of the stupidest people I've ever met are products of these religious same sex schools. It seems to stunt their emotional growth permanently.
My wife.... who I often fight with, often has good "common sense". When I said to her "Did you hear the story about the Covington Catholic School kids?" She said: "The school should have never let those kids visit the Capitol with those hats! The kids are there to learn a not fight about politics." A valid viewpoint I think.

Clearly the school brought these kids to the Capitol to attend the "March for Life" which is 100% political. Now... it is a private school... so they can do what they want in this regard.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Sunder wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dysjje-W0AECp5s.jpg

I genuinely have to ask: Have you completely thrown away all vestiges of skepticism and critical thinking, or do you know you're peddling horseshit but it's all to own the libs so it's fine? Lyin' for Jesus! Also polls are trustworthy again (when they say what I want them to say).

In other news, we polled Super Bowl attendees and it turns out that 98% of Americans, no, wait, 98% of all people who have ever lived, simply love football.
The Trump polling blitz was just one aspect of my “mad day in America” post. You don’t seem to have picked up the point that Trump was supposedly crashing with Independents and his soft base. The Libs breath polls, that a growing consensus say ‘Trump done good’ must mean something to someone.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“Yeah you were wrong as usual“

Makes a change from being called arrogant :rimshot: