The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
John D

Re: The Trump Dump!

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Keep staring at the swinging watch John D. Trump good. FBI bad. It wasn't Trump hobnobbing with the Russkies, it was Hillary Clinton. Trump always tells the truth, even when he is lying. Everyone one that criticizes Trump is lying, even when they tell the truth. The CIA lied about the WMDs so they must be lying now.
Count to 10, open your eyes and forget we even talked about this.
Jesus Fucking Christ. You could just read my words honestly.... but no.... you need to shove me into some kind of box. Haha. Really... Trump is a fully shitty human... I agree. But, at least we have the power to impeach him and/or not vote for him.

I watch tons of US news shows. From all sides... left, right and center. Every time I watch Brennan (which is almost once a week) the fucker convinces me he is a political hack. He actually accused Trump of treason for meeting with Putin and giving Putin a pass at the now famous press conference. Haha... treason. WTF? This makes no sense. Well... okay... I confess this.... if you really think Trumps behavior is treason then I have little to talk to you about.... since you are clearly a victim of "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Trump stripping Brennan's clearance is quite petty and it really doesn't make much differene in the world one way or another... but... I have to say... it make me laugh and laugh. I am actually pleased that Trump pisses on his head. Well done Donald.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

CIA and FBI employees are easily fired for cause or even just for political reasons. WTF are you talking about?
You may think it is hilarious to see your president to publicly post an enemies list and improperly use his power to silence people that say things that he doesn't like. If you look at the people that were on the list they were all people that warned Trump of the way the Russians were trying to insinuate themselves into his campaign. They told him something he didn't want to hear. Consider the people working for him know that he will attack any messenger that gives him bad news has to put a pall over the people that who need to inform him about things. It makes it even more likely that this poorly informed douchebag not only stays out of touch with reality but also raises the chance he will make disastrous decisions.
He's a disgusting bully that thinks he is above the law and lies pretty much every time he opens up his mouth.
You seem to think that's funny, I think it is disgusting.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

John D wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: https:// twitter.com/nancypelosi/status/1029808955692929025?s=21

https: //youtu.be/NSQldY6B450
Amazingly I didn't hear about this. Imagine that, a world where the dreadful M$M told us about a president who publicly compiled an "enemies list" and abused his power to punish them instead of some plebs outside Maxine Waters' house attacking a piece of fabric.

This is a distraction. Flag burning is no different than religious blasphemy: its an attack on the sanctity of an idea that has no real world consequence, or importance. People like you who post this kind of shit, as though it matters, are useful idiots for corrupt politicians who want to draw a false equivalency between the menace of a lawless president backed by a corrupt political party, and the annoyance of a bunch of twats spouting nonsense.

By the way, before you respond with false claims about how Hillary and the democrats are just as corrupt, here are some facts for you.

Investigations with associated indictment and guilty verdict count

Trump/Russia collusion Indictments: 35 ; Guilty verdicts: 5 (so far all plead, but watch for this count to go up in the next week)

Hillary Clinton/Benghazi* Indictments: 0 ; Guilty verdicts: 0

Hillary Clinton/email Indictments: 0 ; Guilty verdicts: 0

*really several investigations that I are often lumped together
Sources:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... grand-jury
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/29/politics ... index.html
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... es-so-far/

One of the candidates for president in 2016 was actually a crook surrounded by corrupt people. Lets see if a non-scientist like you can make sense of the data and figure out which one.
If a special prosecutor went after Hillary (like one is going after Trump) there would be so many people found guilty we would have to build a new prison.
You realize that she was investigated by the House and the FBI, right? Not only that, but the House investigated her actions wrt Benghazi for like 4 years. There is no power that a special prosecutor has that the fucking FBI doesn't have, and congress can refer any incriminating evidence that they uncover to the FBI. The basic fact is that none of the incriminating evidence found by either body warranted criminal charges.

John D

Post by John D »

Old_ones wrote:
John D wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: https:// twitter.com/nancypelosi/status/1029808955692929025?s=21

Amazingly I didn't hear about this. Imagine that, a world where the dreadful M$M told us about a president who publicly compiled an "enemies list" and abused his power to punish them instead of some plebs outside Maxine Waters' house attacking a piece of fabric.

This is a distraction. Flag burning is no different than religious blasphemy: its an attack on the sanctity of an idea that has no real world consequence, or importance. People like you who post this kind of shit, as though it matters, are useful idiots for corrupt politicians who want to draw a false equivalency between the menace of a lawless president backed by a corrupt political party, and the annoyance of a bunch of twats spouting nonsense.

By the way, before you respond with false claims about how Hillary and the democrats are just as corrupt, here are some facts for you.

Trump/Russia collusion Indictments: 35 ; Guilty verdicts: 5 (so far all plead, but watch for this count to go up in the next week)

Sources:

One of the candidates for president in 2016 was actually a crook surrounded by corrupt people. Lets see if a non-scientist like you can make sense of the data and figure out which one.
If a special prosecutor went after Hillary (like one is going after Trump) there would be so many people found guilty we would have to build a new prison.
You realize that she was investigated by the House and the FBI, right? Not only that, but the House investigated her actions wrt Benghazi for like 4 years. There is no power that a special prosecutor has that the fucking FBI doesn't have, and congress can refer any incriminating evidence that they uncover to the FBI. The basic fact is that none of the incriminating evidence found by either body warranted criminal charges.
So... here is the big difference with a special prosecutor. Muller is prosecuting people who have a relationship with Trump for things completely unrelated to the purpose of creating the special prosecutor. None of the indictments are related to Trump and the Russians..... none of them. It is a fishing expedition. Hillary's cronies and friends would never survive this.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: CIA and FBI employees are easily fired for cause or even just for political reasons. WTF are you talking about?
You may think it is hilarious to see your president to publicly post an enemies list and improperly use his power to silence people that say things that he doesn't like. If you look at the people that were on the list they were all people that warned Trump of the way the Russians were trying to insinuate themselves into his campaign. They told him something he didn't want to hear. Consider the people working for him know that he will attack any messenger that gives him bad news has to put a pall over the people that who need to inform him about things. It makes it even more likely that this poorly informed douchebag not only stays out of touch with reality but also raises the chance he will make disastrous decisions.
He's a disgusting bully that thinks he is above the law and lies pretty much every time he opens up his mouth.
You seem to think that's funny, I think it is disgusting.
Yeah... I think it is funny as hell.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote: You didn’t watch the video. :(
I don't get my news from youtubers.

The issue was that Waters stirred up demands for physical harassment. Her supporters turned up to a right wing no show and violently attacked peaceful people passing through. They burnt the flag - but more importantly they stole it and destroyed it chanting racial identitarian slogans. And Waters went on to condemn the no show right wingers in preference to the actual violent actors.

And Nancy is gushing. Because of colour.
This is still a big irrelevancy fest. I'm not sad for the stupid nazis who tried to recreate Charlottesville and failed. If you get your ass kicked by antifa you deserve it for being a fucking pussy. I bet those nazis had to sleep on the couch later while a bunch of antifa guys with micropenises fucked their girlfriends.
This is why there will be four more years.
The funny thing about getting elected is that it tends to put the focus on you. You can't be the underdog and the incumbent, so you can't get away with making your reelection campaign all about your political enemies. For example, I don't consider lefties suppressing free speech to be a good thing, but it isn't a relevant issue to me when the most powerful person in the country is publicly fulminating about how the press is "the enemy of the people", and even going as far as punishing his enemies using the powers of his office. Antifa are small time losers with no power. Trump has power. A big part of Trump's reelection fight will be about convincing people that his use of that power was reasonable and beneficial to them.

So I don't buy your assertion.

Beyond that, I wouldn't get ahead of yourself. That election is two years away, the Mueller probe isn't concluded, and the Democrats have a decent chance of taking over congress in a couple months. I won't claim I know what the outcome of any of this will be, but I wouldn't just assume that traitor tot will make it as far as the next election.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
So... here is the big difference with a special prosecutor. Muller is prosecuting people who have a relationship with Trump for things completely unrelated to the purpose of creating the special prosecutor. None of the indictments are related to Trump and the Russians..... none of them. It is a fishing expedition
Which one of these indictments is unrelated to the Russia probe?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_C ... of_charges
I'm sure you will say Manafort and Gates. There was good reason to investigate them given their connections to Russia and Russian puppet Yanocovich.
When they did their investigation they discovered other lawbreaking and had to pursue it. You think they should have ignored it?
All the charges of making false statements had to do with lying about meetings with Russians. The rest are pretty much Russian spies and Russian companies that have connections to the campaign
When the Cohen thing came up, even though there were possible connections, Mueller handed the case off.
What sort of Koolaid are you drinking?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

John D wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
John D wrote:
Old_ones wrote:

Sources:

So... here is the big difference with a special prosecutor. Muller is prosecuting people who have a relationship with Trump for things completely unrelated to the purpose of creating the special prosecutor. None of the indictments are related to Trump and the Russians..... none of them. It is a fishing expedition. Hillary's cronies and friends would never survive this.
Every investigation is predicated on jurisdiction and probable cause. In the event that new probable cause comes to light new investigations can be started. If evidence of criminal behavior had come out in either of the investigations against Clinton it could have been pursued, or it could have been passed off to the people with the correct jurisdiction. Congress and law enforcement never have to ignore evidence because it doesn't fit into what they were originally investigating. This has actually already happened in the Mueller case - he handed evidence about the actions of Micheal Cohen off to the southern district of New York, because the nature of the evidence didn't fit closely enough to his mandate as a special prosecutor. So basically Clinton already has surived this - for 4 years in the case of Benghazi. You are just making excuses because you can't face facts.

Also, Bill and Hillary survived a special prosecutor (Ken Starr) investigating them for over 7 years in the '90s. Bill was impeached for lying to congress about a blowjob, but clearly nothing career ending happened to either of them.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: John D wrote:
So... here is the big difference with a special prosecutor. Muller is prosecuting people who have a relationship with Trump for things completely unrelated to the purpose of creating the special prosecutor. None of the indictments are related to Trump and the Russians..... none of them. It is a fishing expedition
Which one of these indictments is unrelated to the Russia probe?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_C ... of_charges
I'm sure you will say Manafort and Gates. There was good reason to investigate them given their connections to Russia and Russian puppet Yanocovich.
When they did their investigation they discovered other lawbreaking and had to pursue it. You think they should have ignored it?
All the charges of making false statements had to do with lying about meetings with Russians. The rest are pretty much Russian spies and Russian companies that have connections to the campaign
When the Cohen thing came up, even though there were possible connections, Mueller handed the case off.
What sort of Koolaid are you drinking?
Holy Fucking Shit You Guys. All of the prosecutions from Muller are pursuing illegal activity. I didn't say that the fishing expedition was not finding anything. I was simply saying that Hillary's cronies would have been slaughtered by a special prosecutor... just like Trump's cronies. Yep, Bill was raked over the coals by Ken Starr and ultimately they found that Bill "misbehaved" and forced him to testify about it. That liar Bill couldn't help himself and so he lied like he always does... but this time he was under oath. He didn't know when to stop lying. Haha. What a great piece of political theater.

Muller has free reign to pursue any and all leads related to Russia and Trump and "all things Trump". Of course he is going to hook some fish. I am not naïve. Many of these high level political actors are crooked as fuck... on both sides.

I guess Muller could find something on Trump... but it has been two years... and still nothing. I really think they will find nothing on Trump and Trump will use this whole mess to launch him to a successful election to a second term.

Honestly, even if Trump talked to a few Russians... Muller is not going to be able to prove anything illegal happened with Trump. This whole thing is just going to support Trump's assertion that he is being mistreated. Haha. It is great to watch. I can't get enough of the whole thing.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Here is another fun Hillary vs. Trump comparison. Hillary testified under oath for 11 hours before the house committee investigating Benghazi. Rudy won't let Trump sit down for 45 min with Mueller and a grand jury, whining about how it's a "perjury trap".

:roll:

John D

Post by John D »

Old_ones wrote: Here is another fun Hillary vs. Trump comparison. Hillary testified under oath for 11 hours before the house committee investigating Benghazi. Rudy won't let Trump sit down for 45 min with Mueller and a grand jury, whining about how it's a "perjury trap".

Yeah... I agree. Hillary did a great job that day... then... she called half of America deplorable.... and her friend Comey tossed her under the bus (cause he thought she was sure to win... haha) and she promoted identify politics and... well... she lost the election. Haha.

and why would Trump testify? How is this going to help him? I think I did post that video about never talking to the police... right? Whatever... I mean... Trump is a complete shit. I do, however think I prefer what Trump has done vs what Hillary would have done.... but this is beside the point I guess.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

John D wrote:
Old_ones wrote: Here is another fun Hillary vs. Trump comparison. Hillary testified under oath for 11 hours before the house committee investigating Benghazi. Rudy won't let Trump sit down for 45 min with Mueller and a grand jury, whining about how it's a "perjury trap".

Yeah... I agree. Hillary did a great job that day... then... she called half of America deplorable....
Half of 46.1% of 55.7% of America.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_ ... tion,_2016

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
I didn't say that the fishing expedition was not finding anything.
Correct. What you did say is that none of the indictments had anything to do with the direction of Mueller's probe which is the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election. If you read the link I put in that proves that is total horsecrap.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

At this point I rate Trumpkins as at or below the intellectual level of hordelings. And no, I don't care if they're genuine true believers or just "doin' it for the lulz." People who are pretending to be retarded still look like retards.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

John D wrote: Holy Fucking Shit You Guys. All of the prosecutions from Muller are pursuing illegal activity. I didn't say that the fishing expedition was not finding anything. I was simply saying that Hillary's cronies would have been slaughtered by a special prosecutor... just like Trump's cronies. Yep, Bill was raked over the coals by Ken Starr and ultimately they found that Bill "misbehaved" and forced him to testify about it. That liar Bill couldn't help himself and so he lied like he always does... but this time he was under oath. He didn't know when to stop lying. Haha. What a great piece of political theater.

Muller has free reign to pursue any and all leads related to Russia and Trump and "all things Trump". Of course he is going to hook some fish. I am not naïve. Many of these high level political actors are crooked as fuck... on both sides.

I guess Muller could find something on Trump... but it has been two years... and still nothing. I really think they will find nothing on Trump and Trump will use this whole mess to launch him to a successful election to a second term.

Honestly, even if Trump talked to a few Russians... Muller is not going to be able to prove anything illegal happened with Trump. This whole thing is just going to support Trump's assertion that he is being mistreated. Haha. It is great to watch. I can't get enough of the whole thing.
Look, I'm not trying to be a dick. You are a fellow Detroiter, and one of the more sympathetic republicans I've ever met. My issue is that you are trying to assert that a special council investigation is somehow categorically different from other investigations. I really don't think this is the case. I'm not a lawyer or judge, but I can quote wikipedia at you:

In the United States, a special prosecutor (or special counsel or independent counsel or independent prosecutor) is a lawyer appointed to investigate, and potentially prosecute, a particular case of suspected wrongdoing for which a conflict of interest exists for the usual prosecuting authority. Other jurisdictions have similar systems.[1][2] For example, the investigation of an allegation against a sitting president or attorney-general might be handled by a special prosecutor rather than by an ordinary prosecutor who would otherwise be in the position of investigating their own superior. Investigations into other persons connected to the government but not in a position of direct authority over the prosecutor, such as cabinet secretaries or election campaigns, have also been handled by special prosecutors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_prosecutor

So my understanding of why Mueller was appointed, was because the FBI was already investigating Trump for connections to Russia, but then he became president and fired Comey because he wouldn't end the investigation*. The DOJ wanted someone who had some distance from the normal FBI and wasn't directly under Trump's thumb. Makes sense right? If the "regular FBI' had been investigating the Russia connections and found the evidence that Paul Manafort committed multiple frauds, they still could have brought indictments, or forwarded the info to someone who could (i.e. if it was a breach of state law or another jurisdictional challenge). The issue here isn't that Trump is getting an investigation that nobody could survive. It's the same investigation that lots of people go through as public officials. The issue here is that Trump is especially dirty, so this one looks especially mean if you are sympathetic to Trump.

*https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... aaa0eed095

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

I want to add that there is a scope to the Mueller investigation. The Mueller probe found evidence of wrongdoing by Micheal Cohen in the course of the investigation and they sent it off to the southern district of New York. It wasn't relevant to their scope, but it was still criminal, so they sent it off to someone who had jurisdiction or was the most appropriate person to investigate. This is no different than a hypothetical case where the local police came into my house looking for drugs and instead find illegal weapons. They might not have gotten a warrant on the basis of a non-NFA registered machine gun, and destructive device, but if they find those things, they are not going to ignore them.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Old_ones wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: You didn’t watch the video. :(
I don't get my news from youtubers.

The issue was that Waters stirred up demands for physical harassment. Her supporters turned up to a right wing no show and violently attacked peaceful people passing through. They burnt the flag - but more importantly they stole it and destroyed it chanting racial identitarian slogans. And Waters went on to condemn the no show right wingers in preference to the actual violent actors.

And Nancy is gushing. Because of colour.
This is still a big irrelevancy fest. I'm not sad for the stupid nazis who tried to recreate Charlottesville and failed. If you get your ass kicked by antifa you deserve it for being a fucking pussy. I bet those nazis had to sleep on the couch later while a bunch of antifa guys with micropenises fucked their girlfriends.
This is why there will be four more years.
The funny thing about getting elected is that it tends to put the focus on you. You can't be the underdog and the incumbent, so you can't get away with making your reelection campaign all about your political enemies. For example, I don't consider lefties suppressing free speech to be a good thing, but it isn't a relevant issue to me when the most powerful person in the country is publicly fulminating about how the press is "the enemy of the people", and even going as far as punishing his enemies using the powers of his office. Antifa are small time losers with no power. Trump has power. A big part of Trump's reelection fight will be about convincing people that his use of that power was reasonable and beneficial to them.

So I don't buy your assertion.

Beyond that, I wouldn't get ahead of yourself. That election is two years away, the Mueller probe isn't concluded, and the Democrats have a decent chance of taking over congress in a couple months. I won't claim I know what the outcome of any of this will be, but I wouldn't just assume that traitor tot will make it as far as the next election.
News. Hmm. There are the reported facts. Then there is the interpretation. These days no one can afford to be sanctimonious about how they source their data.

The truism is that you don’t win elections, your opponent loses them. The Dems are doing that in spades. Re Congress. There is no way the GOP will loose the Senate. The House is more open. But really. Trump will do nicely with just keeping his capacity to secure appointments.

Btw the no show wasn’t United the Right. It was a proposed Oath Keepers action.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“Lose” the senate. Meh.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSANTRnEBgg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hmm. Another one quick to jump in before actually watching the video.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote:
News. Hmm. There are the reported facts. Then there is the interpretation. These days no one can afford to be sanctimonious about how they source their data.
The fun thing about news is that you don't know you are getting facts when you hear them. I would have thought you as a history student would understand this, but I guess that's a testiment to the low quality of humanities education these days. So in order to avoid being duped you don't get your news from certain places. You don't go to places that are likely to make shit up, or report inaccuracies without clearing them up.

People like you, who don't evaluate your sources are one of the biggest problems with my country. This is why we have people charging into pizza restaurants with AR15s looking for made up pedo rings that some sociopathic talk radio host imagined.

So fuck you, you are the problem with your glaring inability to detect bullshit.
The truism is that you don’t win elections, your opponent loses them. The Dems are doing that in spades. Re Congress. There is no way the GOP will loose the Senate. The House is more open. But really. Trump will do nicely with just keeping his capacity to secure appointments.
"Predictions are difficult to make, especially about the future" - Yogi Berra
You all look the same to me.

John D

Post by John D »

Old_ones wrote:
John D wrote: Holy Fucking Shit You Guys. All of the prosecutions from Muller are pursuing illegal activity. I didn't say that the fishing expedition was not finding anything. I was simply saying that Hillary's cronies would have been slaughtered by a special prosecutor... just like Trump's cronies. Yep, Bill was raked over the coals by Ken Starr and ultimately they found that Bill "misbehaved" and forced him to testify about it. That liar Bill couldn't help himself and so he lied like he always does... but this time he was under oath. He didn't know when to stop lying. Haha. What a great piece of political theater.

Look, I'm not trying to be a dick. You are a fellow Detroiter, and one of the more sympathetic republicans I've ever met. My issue is that you are trying to assert that a special council investigation is somehow categorically different from other investigations. I really don't think this is the case. I'm not a lawyer or judge, but I can quote wikipedia at you:

In the United States, a special prosecutor (or special counsel or independent counsel or independent prosecutor) is a lawyer appointed to investigate, and potentially prosecute, a particular case of suspected wrongdoing for which a conflict of interest exists for the usual prosecuting authority. Other jurisdictions have similar systems.[1][2] For example, the investigation of an allegation against a sitting president or attorney-general might be handled by a special prosecutor rather than by an ordinary prosecutor who would otherwise be in the position of investigating their own superior. Investigations into other persons connected to the government but not in a position of direct authority over the prosecutor, such as cabinet secretaries or election campaigns, have also been handled by special prosecutors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_prosecutor

So my understanding of why Mueller was appointed, was because the FBI was already investigating Trump for connections to Russia, but then he became president and fired Comey because he wouldn't end the investigation*. The DOJ wanted someone who had some distance from the normal FBI and wasn't directly under Trump's thumb. Makes sense right? If the "regular FBI' had been investigating the Russia connections and found the evidence that Paul Manafort committed multiple frauds, they still could have brought indictments, or forwarded the info to someone who could (i.e. if it was a breach of state law or another jurisdictional challenge). The issue here isn't that Trump is getting an investigation that nobody could survive. It's the same investigation that lots of people go through as public officials. The issue here is that Trump is especially dirty, so this one looks especially mean if you are sympathetic to Trump.

*https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... aaa0eed095
I am not a Republican... and I used to vote about 80% Democrat. Hell.... I was one of the 10,000 people n Michigan that voted Libertarian in the primary. Haha.... my guy won.

I grant you that Trump's cronies are probably more crooked than most.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

John D wrote: I am not a Republican... and I used to vote about 80% Democrat. Hell.... I was one of the 10,000 people n Michigan that voted Libertarian in the primary. Haha.... my guy won.

I grant you that Trump's cronies are probably more crooked than most.
My bad. I thought I remembered you identifying as a Republican some time back.

True story: I have a friend who has worked on campaigns for Democratic candidates since he was 18 and he ended up voting for Johnson last election. He wanted to help the Libertarians gain visibility, and he thought Trump would be less bad for the Democratic party long term than Hillary would be.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Old_ones wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
The fun thing about news is that you don't know you are getting facts when you hear them. I would have thought you as a history student would understand this, but I guess that's a testiment to the low quality of humanities education these days. So in order to avoid being duped you don't get your news from certain places. You don't go to places that are likely to make shit up, or report inaccuracies without clearing them up.

People like you, who don't evaluate your sources are one of the biggest problems with my country. This is why we have people charging into pizza restaurants with AR15s looking for made up pedo rings that some sociopathic talk radio host imagined.

So fuck you, you are the problem with your glaring inability to detect bullshit.

I think you meant "accurate predictions" but I got your drift. Lets all confine ourselves to what is objectively known. That will be fun.

The notion that the MSM has become less objective during the current culture wars is uncontroversial. Though your point was far from clear.

I also fail to see which sources in the video (you refused to watch) I should evaluate. Its a safe bet you don't know either. Though opinion passed on stock news footage is not exactly Alex Jones. But thank you for equating me with Pizza-gate mad men. It clearly places you in your box.

You seem very angry. Unhinged even. :naughty:

free thoughtpolice

Brive wrote:
The notion that the MSM has become less objective during the current culture wars is uncontroversial.

Fox News is still as objective as ever. Combine that with some Braidbimbobrigade videos and color yourself informed. :drool:

free thoughtpolice

The reason for all those fires in California is because Canadians are selling the US lumber and charging a lot (even though it has 20% tariffs)
Trump is such a cunt.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4392206/trum ... wildfires/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

He's addicted to imbecilic adverbs too - he talks twats about removing the lumber gently and beautifully.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive wrote:
The notion that the MSM has become less objective during the current culture wars is uncontroversial.

Fox News is still as objective as ever. Combine that with some Braidbimbobrigade videos and color yourself informed. :drool:
But I don’t watch Fox News.

It must be comforting thinking your enemies are so un-nuanced when the opposite is often the case.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

I didn't find Brennan losing his security clearance at all amusing, but I find this hilarious.

free thoughtpolice

Brive:
I think it is quite newsworthy that they managed to find a dozen muslims that are against killing infidels. :drool:
The idea of having the mini rally pose in front of their cameras is likely more lazy than dishonest. If the media actually organized the protesters or told them what to say that is fake news. If they just directed them to pose in front of their camera setup then big deal.
btw, What outlets of the MSM do you follow?

CaptainFluffyBunny

As to those here defending Trump, here's a little food for thought. You know what kind of person Trump is, so presumably you're supporting him because you want conservative values to be a prime consideration, or you want to shake up the establishment. Something to consider is that Trump is guilty. The meeting with the Russians and helping Junior craft his response already make a liar out of Trump about collusion. Let us say on there's an outside chance that the Russian mob has contributed to Donny. Maybe those payments to porno stars and playboy bunnies are illegal campaign contributions. Could be the emoulments clause is being violated like a goat in Pakistan. Trump is dirty as hell, he's never played by the rules, and the odds of him being guilty of something pretty major are huge.

The republicans and most conservatives have hopped aboard the Trump Train. What do you think is going to happen to the brand if Trump is outed for illegal activities? Right now, he's emboldened and strengthened the crazy left. Do you think they'll just call it quits with Trump, or maybe, just maybe, the whole conservative movement will bear the guilt of promoting and supporting him?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Nothing to see here.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

This is nothing more than unsupported gossip - but If I can't post it here I'm not sure where I can post it.

So...does anyone think that trump looks to have aged 5 - 10 hears in his latest photos?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

Nothing to see here.
Literally for me.- just 'Loading tweet...' and 'That page doesn't exist' if I click on the link.

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu wrote: This is nothing more than unsupported gossip - but If I can't post it here I'm not sure where I can post it.

So...does anyone think that trump looks to have aged 5 - 10 hears in his latest photos?
Funny you ask that-

free thoughtpolice

free thoughtpolice

And he repeats himself a lot lately.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Brive:
I think it is quite newsworthy that they managed to find a dozen muslims that are against killing infidels. :drool:
The idea of having the mini rally pose in front of their cameras is likely more lazy than dishonest. If the media actually organized the protesters or told them what to say that is fake news. If they just directed them to pose in front of their camera setup then big deal.
btw, What outlets of the MSM do you follow?
I see a big difference between facts and opinion. For facts I read the SMH, for trash I read news.com.au, for work I read the FinReview and I watch the state broadcaster ABC 7.00pm news.

For opinion I range far and wide from Nate SIlvers podcast, the Trump Dump to Styx and Red Ice. I pick and choose various viewpoints to mentally try on.

Did I pass?

free thoughtpolice

Did I pass?
I was interested in how much of the MSM you followed.
For instance, if you watched a faith Goldy video that talked about the current Canadian refugee fiasco, did you look at any Canadian newspaper or broadcasters covering the story?
Likewise with Merkin news. Did you actually follow the mainstream reports or have you been informed by the youtube news to characterize the veracity of their reporting?

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote:

Nothing to see here.
Literally for me.- just 'Loading tweet...' and 'That page doesn't exist' if I click on the link.
Odd, it still shows in my Twitter and worked in preview. But here is another source with the same story.
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/ar ... ds-release

For some reason they are fighting the release of the financial records of Trump Hotel.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Brive1987 wrote:
Nicely informed and unintentionally hilarious. :lol:
You could have reasoned that this was intentional by the fact that I used the word "looked" instead of something relating to your message. That was a joke, so I'm glad you found it funny. It was supposed to be ironic.

I think you meant "accurate predictions" but I got your drift. Lets all confine ourselves to what is objectively known. That will be fun.
"Accurate" was not part of the original quote. I can't fault you too hard though because this is an American celebrity from the 1950s, and I also misremembered the quote.

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future"

There is some contention about whether he was the first to say it.

My point here is that you are making a speculative assertion in a way that is significantly more confident than I think you have any right to be. Maybe you'll be right, but I think that would be a lucky guess. Last election I was very confident that Trump would be defeated. I thought I had good reason to be - most of the statistical models showed a safe win for Clinton, and 538 had correctly predicted every state but one (Indiana in 2008) in the last two elections. The problem was that the polls showed a large portion of undecideds and a lot of them broke for Trump. Additionally the Democrats weren't that into Clinton and didn't turn out. So a bunch of analysts with the best available statistical data and sophisticated computational models ended up being wrong. The Democrats are expected to take over the house this year based on polls and historical patterns, but I'm not counting any chickens yet. Speculating about 2020 is just silly.

The notion that the MSM has become less objective during the current culture wars is uncontroversial. Though your point was far from clear.

I also fail to see which sources in the video (you refused to watch) I should evaluate. Its a safe bet you don't know either. Though opinion passed on stock news footage is not exactly Alex Jones. But thank you for equating me with Pizza-gate mad men. It clearly places you in your box.
You regularly post screwballs like Lauren Southern or Faith Goldy without any hint of irony. I didn't always have the low opinion I do of you now, but you went off the deep end on this crazy ethno-nationalist kick complete with cheap whore propagandists. The fact that these people are intellectually shallow agents provocateur is also uncontroversial. Moreover, it's uncontroversial that you can find made up shit on youtube, and that a lot of stuff on that platform is garbage. I just read your post about how you read mainstream news and opinion as well so you get a balance. Good for you, then, but I tend to judge people at the slymepit by what they post on the slymepit, and I'm not impressed by the shit you post.

You get points for spinning my disrespect for you as though it were my deficiency. That takes chutzpah.
You seem very angry. Unhinged even. :naughty:
And you seem smug, overly convinced of your own intellectual superiority, and self-important. What's your point? I'm an angry person, I hate the direction my country is going in right now, and I tend to hate people pretty indiscriminantly. Don't feel too special if I bark at you from time to time.

CaptainFluffyBunny

First Lady trolling her husband like a champ. I will pay good money if she ever writes a tell-all.

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. Had a great lunch break. I spent it eating shrimp and tabbouleh and watching CNN. Yes, the Clinton News Network. The strange armchair quarterbacking from all the CNN talking heads is so entertaining. They seem to intentionally get talking heads that can tell a story that fits their audience. None of it is really news. I laughed and laughed... and then had a big shot of gin and headed back to work.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Qanon is absolutely hilarious. There is nothing too batshit crazy for them to believe.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Qanon is absolutely hilarious. There is nothing too batshit crazy for them to believe.
Hahahahahah

And I thought free energy was a green/leftist conspiracy theory about Big Oil...

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Is it just me, or is Donnie becoming more and more unhinged as of late?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:51 pm
Ha! I was just gonna post that. Isn't it glorious? Fucker is running scared as a fall hog.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Ha! I was just gonna post that. Isn't it glorious? Fucker is running scared as a fall hog.
I guess you could call it "glorious". I'd really prefer it if we had someone in the white house who wasn't some combination of paranoid, psychotic and delusional.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Trump and his cronies are afraid of him being placed in a "perjury trap" if he testifies. It's easy to avoid perjury by telling the truth, but then I genuinely believe that Trumpo can't tell the truth.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Old_ones wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
I guess you could call it "glorious". I'd really prefer it if we had someone in the white house who wasn't some combination of paranoid, psychotic and delusional.
Hey, so would I, but there it is. I'd rather laugh than cry, and I think a certain amount of comeuppance is coming. Trumps tweets lately are getting more scared, more unhinged.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Lsuoma wrote: Trump and his cronies are afraid of him being placed in a "perjury trap" if he testifies. It's easy to avoid perjury by telling the truth, but then I genuinely believe that Trumpo can't tell the truth.
It could also be that if he did manage to tell the truth, he'd be confessing to crimes. But him telling the truth would be a longshot, agreed.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Cohen appears to be copping a feel plea bargain, thouhg at present it is unclear if it's simply to avoid a lengthy trial or if he is going to co-operate against the orange buffoon:

If I were him I would be genuinely fearful that if I ratted on Dalton Trumpo my life would be in danger.

CaptainFluffyBunny

:popcorn:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Witch hunt, huh?

free thoughtpolice

Worse than a witch hunt. It's a witch cunt. The real tax dodger is Crooked Hillary.

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote: Trump and his cronies are afraid of him being placed in a "perjury trap" if he testifies. It's easy to avoid perjury by telling the truth, but then I genuinely believe that Trumpo can't tell the truth.
It could also be that if he did manage to tell the truth, he'd be confessing to crimes. But him telling the truth would be a longshot, agreed.
Remember that video I posted.... never talk to the police!

Fucking idiot talking heads on CNN are like: "Jeepers... if Trump has nothing to hide why wont he testify under oath?"

No way man..... I will never talk to the cops.

A side story.... I read in the paper that a cop discovered a drunk woman sleeping in her car in a parking lot. The cop woke her and asked if she had been drinking. She said she had a couple of drink but got too tired to drive. The cop asked if she drove to the parking lot.... and she said yet. So... she gets arrested for drunk driving. All she had to do was tell the cop she walked to her car to sleep off her buzz... but no... she told the truth. Haha.

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:28 pm
Remember that video I posted.... never talk to the police!

Fucking idiot talking heads on CNN are like: "Jeepers... if Trump has nothing to hide why wont he testify under oath?"

No way man..... I will never talk to the cops.

A side story.... I read in the paper that a cop discovered a drunk woman sleeping in her car in a parking lot. The cop woke her and asked if she had been drinking. She said she had a couple of drink but got too tired to drive. The cop asked if she drove to the parking lot.... and she said yet. So... she gets arrested for drunk driving. All she had to do was tell the cop she walked to her car to sleep off her buzz... but no... she told the truth. Haha.

You've done the ride with a cop" thing. Police are just like any other group of people, some good, some bad and most muddling along in between.

If it was a perjury trap, it would be pretty clear to everybody and the heavily-Republican Congress would use that excuse to dismiss the Mueller investigation. I think in this case, the idea of a perjury trap is Trumps plausible excuse for not testifying. The man lies nearly everything he says, and it seems compulsive.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Besides, anybody remember Trump's opinion when it was somebody else being investigated....?
DlHV-TZWsAEw3Ra.jpeg
(100.92 KiB) Downloaded 25 times