The Trump Dump!

Double wank and shit chips
Brive1987

Re: The Trump Dump!

Post by Brive1987 »

I shouldn’t need to explain why “hunting” 🐑 sheep is bullshit.

Think of it as a litmus test.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: I shouldn’t need to explain why “hunting” 🐑 sheep is bullshit.

Keating

Post by Keating »

In Soviet New Zealand, the sheep hunt you.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote: In Soviet New Zealand, the sheep hunt you.
Fancy a baa-becue? We're doing long pig.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

She is working her way down to kittens.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06 ... 886589.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 pm
Brive1987 wrote: She was on a “game reserve” in full camouflage taking out sheep. There is also a pic I can hunt down of her in NZ posing proudly with the corpse of a peacock.

So yeah. She is mad bitch.
Was it illegal or immoral? Did you have meat for dinner? Mind you, I have limits. I would happily hunt elephant hunters. But I think you're trying a little jab, and failing. Stay on topic. This is people bombing other people.

3.2, poor effort.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 pm
Brive1987 wrote: She was on a “game reserve” in full camouflage taking out sheep. There is also a pic I can hunt down of her in NZ posing proudly with the corpse of a peacock.

Was it illegal or immoral? Did you have meat for dinner? Mind you, I have limits. I would happily hunt elephant hunters. But I think you're trying a little jab, and failing. Stay on topic. This is people bombing other people.

3.2, poor effort.

A bit conspiratorial of them, don't you agree?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The odds are at least 50/50 for either of the teams.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Yet she shares your politics almost perfectly. How very nice for you.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Of course, the worst thing is when you shoot a rare animal that you have no intention of eating.
DQSmXZdXcAEOE6M.jpg
(245.01 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: The odds are at least 50/50 for either of the teams.
If the bomber is actually a Trumper, the Trump fans will find a way to blame the "libtards" anyway.

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

As I expected the goofballs are claiming the false flag narrative pretty confidently now. It is possible.
But Brive! Only 50/50? I thought with your theory that almost all the violence was carried out by the left you would put it at 90/10 or 99/1. Especially as this would likely garner sympathy for the Dems in the upcoming election.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Maybe the Trump boys did it. They are mad bitches, right Brive?

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 66816.html
Huh, a special permit for importing lion hunt trophies for Trump donors. Mad bitches indeed.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Big game@. It’s slightly less weird than conducting fire and movement on grazing sheep but it’s still fucked up. Am not impressed.

CaptainFluffyBunny

KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: I shouldn’t need to explain why “hunting” 🐑 sheep is bullshit.

I must see that movie, that was hilarious. Just in time for Halloween.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: Big game@. It’s slightly less weird than conducting fire and movement on grazing sheep but it’s still fucked up. Am not impressed.
So you agree, Trump & sons are mad bitches?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
As I expected the goofballs are claiming the false flag narrative pretty confidently now. It is possible.
But Brive! Only 50/50? I thought with your theory that almost all the violence was carried out by the left you would put it at 90/10 or 99/1. Especially as this would likely garner sympathy for the Dems in the upcoming election.
I never said (almost) all violence was left and I’ve questioned the meaning of “right” as use in most studies. I said that the Democrats were where you should go these days to see political collectives mobilising violence in an organised fashion.

Kirb, Free Thought and CFB seem intent on either driving me out with their BS or making this place overtly toxic in the attempt - because of POVs that trigger them. This conversation is not being conducted in the spirit of reasonable debate.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: Big game@. It’s slightly less weird than conducting fire and movement on grazing sheep but it’s still fucked up. Am not impressed.
Never had a big opinion of his sons. The hunting behaviour seriously disturbs me

The chick posing with baa baa has a feed full of destroyed animals that she appears proud of, it’s her brand. That elevates her memenic use for mad American bombers. She is a bitch, Trump boys are your typically worrying hunter over compensators.

Do you hunt?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I never said (almost) all violence was left and I’ve questioned the meaning of “right” as use in most studies. I said that the Democrats were where you should go these days to see political collectives mobilising violence in an organised fashion.
Are you sure about that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J_1Wqzqt4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIs2L2nUL-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQwu4wff7lI
Brive1987 wrote: Kirb, Free Thought and CFB seem intent on either driving me out with their BS or making this place overtly toxic in the attempt - because of POVs that trigger them. This conversation is not being conducted in the spirit of reasonable debate.
Denial and projection are no ways to live a rational life.

free thoughtpolice

Kirb, Free Thought and CFB seem intent on either driving me out with their BS or making this place overtly toxic in the attempt - because of POVs that trigger them. This conversation is not being conducted in the spirit of reasonable debate.
Are you joking or do you lack self awareness to the extent that you don't realize you are projecting? Like accusing others of not conducting honest debate after all the strawmanning, goal post moving, making ridiculous semantic arguments (white genocide anyone?),and other transparently phony sophistry you've been trying to get away with.
And now you are getting bullied by a gang of leftard bullies? :cry: :cry:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
Never had a big opinion of his sons. The hunting behaviour seriously disturbs me

The chick posing with baa baa has a feed full of destroyed animals that she appears proud of, it’s her brand. That elevates her memenic use for mad American bombers. She is a bitch, Trump boys are your typically worrying hunter over compensators.

Do you hunt?
Sure, no trophy hunting though. And I am disturbed at killing without need, especially elephants and the like. I also fish. If you eat meat, you're going to have to kill animals or pay somebody to do it for you. Seems quite hypocritical to condemn hunting for meat when you aren't vegetarian. Even then, somebody is killing rats on your behalf. And I do recall you eat meat.

You will find that most hunters in America share your political views, tending to be highly conservative Trump supporters. Anti-immigration, blaming the left for all the world's ills. Most especially trophy hunters who kill rare animals. Now, you can deny this, but a quick trip to Google might save you some embarrassment.

This, you see, is a small part of the problem with being tribalistic. By lumping people together, you eliminate nuance and align yourself with people whose views in many areas may be repugnant to you. You've lumped the left together, while drawing delicate and occasionally incoherent demarcation around the right. All for the purposes of demonizing those that disagree with you. Admittedly, It's all the rage right now, but It's still annoying.

Also, your inability to answer a question in a forthright manner is almost as annoying as your rather convoluted prose. Words mean something entirely different to you than their common understanding. In this case, a simple "Yes, if that woman is a mad bitch for posing with her kill, then by my standards Trump and his sons are mad bitches as well." It really isn't that hard to not have double standards.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive said:
In today’s climate, collective political violence is typical of the hard left and their enablers.
You seem to be having difficulty with understanding words. This is actually a straightforward sentence, but you've dribbled an entirely different meaning over it, all the while excusing the right. But no, people are triggered by your POV. By the way, annoyed and amused isn't triggered. Go to a meeting of soldiers who've seen combat and ask them.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It was a good sentence and I stand by it.

Being “typical” doesn’t exclude the right
It anchors the discussion to 2018
It focuses discussion on organised collectives rather than individual outliers
It distinguishes between the actors (SJW/Antifa) and their enablers (Waters et al).

A solid 8 or 9 out of 10.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:

Do you hunt?
Sure, no trophy hunting though. And I am disturbed at killing without need, especially elephants and the like. I also fish. If you eat meat, you're going to have to kill animals or pay somebody to do it for you. Seems quite hypocritical to condemn hunting for meat when you aren't vegetarian. Even then, somebody is killing rats on your behalf. And I do recall you eat meat.

You will find that most hunters in America share your political views, tending to be highly conservative Trump supporters. Anti-immigration, blaming the left for all the world's ills. Most especially trophy hunters who kill rare animals. Now, you can deny this, but a quick trip to Google might save you some embarrassment.

This, you see, is a small part of the problem with being tribalistic. By lumping people together, you eliminate nuance and align yourself with people whose views in many areas may be repugnant to you. You've lumped the left together, while drawing delicate and occasionally incoherent demarcation around the right. All for the purposes of demonizing those that disagree with you. Admittedly, It's all the rage right now, but It's still annoying.

Also, your inability to answer a question in a forthright manner is almost as annoying as your rather convoluted prose. Words mean something entirely different to you than their common understanding. In this case, a simple "Yes, if that woman is a mad bitch for posing with her kill, then by my standards Trump and his sons are mad bitches as well." It really isn't that hard to not have double standards.
And yet that’s not my POV. She has made killing animals a life style. Trumps spawn are simply big-dicks. She better suits my metaphor that demonstrates a conservative could be behind the bombs.

I am quite happy to accept that I’m more for what MAGA is against than what they stand for. I will never understand American conservatives and therefore wouldn’t align with them completely. Whatever that means.

Killing has been removed from our social lexicon. We outsource to abattoirs. That may be morally wrong etc etc etc. But it’s a fact.

This environment makes people who get a kick from violence suspect. Especially people from urban settings. A city dude sitting and smiling next to a deer they have just blown the brains out-of is like a turd on an overly antiseptic floor.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:

User avatarBrive1987
Trolling FTW
Trolling FTW
#1406 Post by Brive1987 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:34 pm
It was a good sentence and I stand by it.

It distinguishes between the actors (SJW/Antifa) and their enablers (Waters et al).

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: It was a good sentence and I stand by it.

Are the Proud Boys individual outliers? What about the infamous Charlottesville "Unite the Right"?

CaptainFluffyBunny

It focuses the discussion where you want, far removed from reality. Then you argued for several pages that violence was not a feature of the right, disputing every source presented to you. All while claiming you want to learn.

Yep.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Killing has been removed from our social lexicon. We outsource to abattoirs. That may be morally wrong etc etc etc. But it’s a fact.

This environment makes people who get a kick from violence suspect. Especially people from urban settings. A city dude sitting and smiling next to a deer they have just blown the brains out-of is like a turd on an overly antiseptic floor.
Evolutionary Psychology must be a dud then. Supposedly we're programmed for violence. Mostly It's in the form of video games now, but we were quite a hunting species at one time. When you were in the Australian Army Reserve, did you train in flower arranging and interpretive dance? Surely you didn't enjoy the martial aspects, as that would be enjoying the turd on the floor, overly antiseptic or not.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Is that seriously an argument?

I would shoot a dog that attacked me as quickly as I would have brought down fire on enemy troops.

Seeing pics of a desk jockey gloating over the remains of a grazing herbivore he’s hunted down with his scoped high powered rifle is not the same thing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It focuses the discussion where you want, far removed from reality. Then you argued for several pages that violence was not a feature of the right, disputing every source presented to you. All while claiming you want to learn.

Yep.
Violence is a not a defining characteristic of the rights political organised collectives.

My simple point was/is that Antifa/SJW/Maxine Waters et al <> Generation Identity/AfD/UKIP/GOP. The former is radicalising towards collective political violence and intimidation. The latter, not so much.

Apart from hurting the MSM’s feefees, you pretty much have to go back to 2016 rallies (and responses to disruptive left wingers) to find any Trump remarks.

CaptainFluffyBunny

So you nicely ignore Trump's many calls for violence while focussing on Waters. Not to mention the many attacks by the right.
DqS9_smWsAI0U_Z.jpeg
(54.85 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Yeah, I know, fake news by Jews. Still, your own statistics would be nice. You know, for balance.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: Is that seriously an argument?

I would shoot a dog that attacked me as quickly as I would have brought down fire on enemy troops.

Seeing pics of a desk jockey gloating over the remains of a grazing herbivore he’s hunted down with his scoped high powered rifle is not the same thing.
So you trained dispassionately, never feeling a thrill when the shot hit home. Why do you suppose Screwtape posts his rat count? Fictional accounts of violence, including 300 don't move you? Bullshit. Some people just abstract it more. Another example of hypocrisy. Try again.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So you nicely ignore Trump's many calls for violence while focussing on Waters. Not to mention the many attacks by the right.
DqS9_smWsAI0U_Z.jpeg
Yeah, I know, fake news by Jews. Still, your own statistics would be nice. You know, for balance.
By the way, it says murders, not hate-speech. So let's not try that escape again, okay?

free thoughtpolice

I am curious mellow.
Have you ever shot an killed anyone or thing?
Killed an animal and cleaned it out, cooked and ate it?
Fish, fowl, or delicious herbivore? I'm a hunter. Come at me bro.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I am curious mellow.
When I was a teen I shot a number of rabbits on a farm and a magpie.

I’m not particularly proud of either activity, especially the bird. The rabbits are vermin, but I question why I thought it necessary to personally engage.

I certainly wouldn’t go out now and kill things “for fun”.

I guess some Daniel Boone’s get a kick out of scabbing the ugly job of the abattoir. But that’s not what that lady was doing. I’m not keen on fishing if you don’t eat the catch.

I enjoy the technical handling challenges of weapons. And defence is another thing altogether.

But come on. Smacking a wandering deer because it’s there, and you want its antlers? :? How is that different to killing Dumbo in Africa?

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:

I am curious mellow.

I’m not particularly proud of either activity, especially the bird. The rabbits are vermin, but I question why I thought it necessary to personally engage.

I guess some Daniel Boone’s get a kick out of scabbing the ugly job of the abattoir. But that’s not what that lady was doing. I’m not keen on fishing if you don’t eat the catch.

I enjoy the technical handling challenges of weapons. And defence is another thing altogether.

But come on. Smacking a wandering deer because it’s there, and you want its antlers? :? How is that different to killing Dumbo in Africa?
That is where we have had different backgrounds.I have been a commercial fisherman where we caught fish for people to eat. This may creep you out but I also have hunted deer and they are delicious. I also enjoyed the pursuit. By the way, in my pursuit of fish, I have also caught fish and then released them for sport. I know it is sick.
I have harvested oysters and clams to eat and got a sick thrill of going out in nature to help myself to survive.
Even worse, I had a business harvesting wilderness products such as edible wild mushrooms and florists evergreens, Materials for Xmas wreaths.
I've had rifles and shotguns on hand for self defense against cougar and bears but in spite of a lot of encounters, and proximity I have never had to shoot an animal in self defense.
I am your worst nightmare, sheltered city slicker. :twisted:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:

I am curious mellow.

The orders of magnitude between a deer's intelligence and an elephants? The idea that you don't really eat an elephant, just kill it to prove you can? Geeze, I dunno. Don't be so dense. You're not really a deep thinker, are you?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: So you nicely ignore Trump's many calls for violence while focussing on Waters. Not to mention the many attacks by the right.
DqS9_smWsAI0U_Z.jpeg
What happened to 2001, the year that never was. Regardless, <1% of the population did 24% of the murders?

:lol: Ok not your point.

I see we have moved from political violence as a technique of organised political collectives past “terrorism” to “extremism” ie bigotry.

And back into the American “right-wing” soup from anti-feds to anti-abortion to anti-gays. This is a crazy ride of a conversation.

What should have raised your red flags is that the anti defamation league has a data note for their domestic “extremist” graphs: Includes both ideologically and non ideologically motivated killings

White extremist includes family disputes, relationship breakups, white gang killings. In the 2017 report they included a white extremist who converted to Islam and killed his two Nazi inmates as a white supremacist attack.

They also included Robert Hunt, who killed a black inmate, on the basis he had white supremacist tatoos.

What’s really hilarious is that apparently black power is counted in the “right wing” extremism. (Ie Gavin Long and Dallas). :lol: :lol:

In short this is SPLC level wank. Admit it. You didn’t look past the graph did you? :lol:

Here is an interesting article that is looking at a number of related themes.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Maybe I was too busy “deep thinking” about your dumb report to spend time qualifying the stupidity of a deer such that justifies blowing its brains out.

Freethought, if you eat what you shoot, and don’t get an erection in anticipation of the kill shot, then you are outside my crosshairs.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:
DqS9_smWsAI0U_Z.jpeg
What happened to 2001, the year that never was. Regardless, <1% of the population did 24% of the murders?

:lol: Ok not your point.

I see we have moved from political violence as a technique of organised political collectives past “terrorism” to “extremism” ie bigotry.

And back into the American “right-wing” soup from anti-feds to anti-abortion to anti-gays. This is a crazy ride of a conversation.

What should have raised your red flags is that the anti defamation league has a data note for their domestic “extremist” graphs: Includes both ideologically and non ideologically motivated killings

White extremist includes family disputes, relationship breakups, white gang killings. In the 2017 report they included a white extremist who converted to Islam and killed his two Nazi inmates as a white supremacist attack.

They also included Robert Hunt, who killed a black inmate, on the basis he had white supremacist tatoos.

What’s really hilarious is that apparently black power is counted in the “right wing” extremism. (Ie Gavin Long and Dallas). :lol: :lol:

In short this is SPLC level wank. Admit it. You didn’t look past the graph did you? :lol:

Here is an interesting article that is looking at a number of related themes.
Yeah, interesting read about the author of the piece, in any case. Let's say you eliminate about half of the murders listed as right-wing in the ADL piece. Still beats left-wing. I reiterate, you're no deep thinker. Perhaps have a good old pray about it.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Yeah, that is a hell of an author you recommended. So much better than the ADL. Whatever was I thinking? Totally a reliable, unbiased source.

You're taking the short bus to Tard Town.

CaptainFluffyBunny

All you're doing is grasping at anything that supports your position, even a former Obama supporter that has written a great deal of opinion pieces not well grounded in fact. Is it possible you could find something, I dunno, a little more reality based?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The report I linked to (no less tardish than your own rolled gold effort) was interesting peripheral reading and presented as such.

Let’s see, your report doesn’t actually list in appendixes the attacks. In fact it’s hard to find the basis for the graph at all in the sourced 2016 document. So no transparency.

We know their methodology is fucked, such that you were happy to immediately discount half their data. It’s not extremist murders they are looking at but any killing done by assumed extremists. They explicitly include “violence stemming from traditional criminal motives such as anger or greed”. See page 4.

In their report they note “it is fair to say that non-ideological murders committed by extremists other than white supremacists are probably underrepresented here”. This because they rely on Nazi tats to tag extremists.

Not to mention that whole BLM as “right wing” crime joke that isn’t exactly brought up in the Charlottesville articles that swoop in on the headlines.

The report is junk. I didn’t ask for it, but you brought the damn thing inside still covered in dirt.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: The report I linked to (no less tardish than your own rolled gold effort) was interesting peripheral reading and presented as such.

Let’s see, your report doesn’t actually list in appendixes the attacks. In fact it’s hard to find the basis for the graph at all in the sourced 2016 document. So no transparency.

We know their methodology is fucked, such that you were happy to immediately discount half their data. It’s not extremist murders they are looking at but any killing done by assumed extremists. They explicitly include “violence stemming from traditional criminal motives such as anger or greed”. See page 4.

In their report they note “it is fair to say that non-ideological murders committed by extremists other than white supremacists are probably underrepresented here”. This because they rely on Nazi tats to tag extremists.

Not to mention that whole BLM as “right wing” crime joke that isn’t exactly brought up in the Charlottesville articles that swoop in on the headlines.

The report is junk. I didn’t ask for it, but you brought the damn thing inside still covered in dirt.
You brought in a "Medium" article from a guy with a 135 followers. Yeah. I brought in the ADL. Slight difference.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Just out of curiosity, how many non-Nazis get Nazi tats? I always assumed that it required a certain level of commitment.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Forget the article. It was a point of interest only.

The tats issue is more that the ADL acknowledged it couldn’t identify non white suprem. non right wing extremists doing traditional crime because they didn’t self tag. So the numbers and % are out.

Their acknowledged problem, not my squirming.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Of course, buying your meat in a supermarket is by far the more moral choice. :whistle:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote: Forget the article. It was a point of interest only.

The tats issue is more that the ADL acknowledged it couldn’t identify non white suprem. non right wing extremists doing traditional crime because they didn’t self tag. So the numbers and % are out.

All your Alt-Right crap is brought up as a point of interest. Yet it remains uninteresting propaganda. Interesting.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Goddamn, I appreciate the honesty.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote: Forget the article. It was a point of interest only.

All your Alt-Right crap is brought up as a point of interest. Yet it remains uninteresting propaganda. Interesting.
? The article makes points and has links to a range of resources. Peripheral to my point. I appreciate the finesse of your segue from the original “gotcha” graph.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Of course, buying your meat in a supermarket is by far the more moral choice. :whistle:
I’m sure eating meat is a moral crime of some sort. I’m less suspicious though of a dude eating a hamburger than I am of Rambo-ess the sheep assassin.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Goddamn, I appreciate the honesty.
Indeed. It’s one big game of survivor.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) has said that demanding Trump's tax returns would be one of the first things the party does if its earns back a majority in the House after the midterm elections.

CaptainFluffyBunny

I wonder what's in those tax returns that's so very dangerous?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Even beyond Trump, releasing your tax returns should probably mandatory for presidential candidates. If you're going to be the leader of the nation you should be able to show that you're not a felon or a tax evader. Being elected president isn't a right, it's something you have to earn.

CaptainFluffyBunny

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote: Even beyond Trump, releasing your tax returns should probably mandatory for presidential candidates. If you're going to be the leader of the nation you should be able to show that you're not a felon or a tax evader. Being elected president isn't a right, it's something you have to earn.
I can't understand why anybody voted for him or why the RNC didn't curbstomp him when he refused to release his tax forms. That should have been a deal-breaker.