And, By the Way, What Fucking Threats?

Double wank and shit chips
John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

And, By the Way, What Fucking Threats?

Post by John Greg »

I have, so far as I can tell, read every single fucking post, comment, and thread in this place. I have not seen any threats anywhere, including the latest use of the Abominable Phraseâ„¢, which wasn't in any way whatsoever a threat, it was coming the other direction, it was someone else doing the deed, it was metaphorical, it was illusionary, it was hyperbolic....

Oh, I am fainting, bring me the room 101 couch please.

Let's, please, all of us, including the fainting Aunt Nannies, get a fucking grip on some adult fucking reality, please.

Za-zen

Re: And, By the Way, What Fucking Threats?

Post by Za-zen »

Shut to fuck up john, you and your fucking facts spoiling narratives,mif you don't aologise i'm going to kick your fucking ass

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Oh my. I feel all fluttery and the davenport is on the other end of the veranda.

Actually, if I were to decide to become a woman, go through the required counseling, take an extended hormone regimen, live as a woman, have the operation and then recuperate, I would totally kick both of you in the jimmies. Which on second thought, would probably be ok without the sex change as violence against outward facing genitals is just plain funny.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

jimmies? JIMMIES?! JIMMIES!?!!1

Um, what the fuck is a jimmie? Is that like jimjams, you know, pyjama? Oh, oh, that nasty bugger's gonna kick me in the piejammers. Ooomph.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

And these are the places where my brain wanders...

You all familiar with the geographical distribution of terms describing those cans of sugary fizzy beverages? An example: http://www.popvssoda.com/

I would like to see similar data for a variety of common terms of endearment of various body parts. Are jimmies strongly peferred in various regions over such terms as nads or stones? I would do the research myself, but am feeling a little low on energy after having to send a staff member out to pick up the dry cleaning.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I still like the old term I used when a wean of 7 or 8 - goolies. My sister used to have a neat trick (well, it only worked a couple of times till my mater caught on).

"Lsuoma," she would say, "go and ask mum what 'bollocks' means!" Stupid Little Lsuoma did so, of course, and received the appropriate punishment. Also of course, I dobbed in the little shitbag that had told me to do so.

Oh, and I used to run the stud book for an equestrian society, and the abbreviation I used for a gelding in my notes was "PHO," meaning plums hacked off...

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Heh.

I was the eldest sibling and have absolutely no recollections of doing anything like that to my younger sister. Nope. Not at all. Oh look, something shiny over there!

SenorBeagle

Post by SenorBeagle »

Ooooh, it's been years since I've heard the word goolies. Now I feel properly at home!

dustbubble

Post by dustbubble »

Knackers

SenorBeagle

Post by SenorBeagle »

Just to make dustbubble feel at home, BAWBAG. :P

EveryMan

Post by EveryMan »

John Greg wrote: Let's, please, all of us, including the fainting Aunt Nannies, get a fucking grip on some adult fucking reality, please.
The core of this entire "debate" resolves around dipshits over-reacting to non-issues.

That the management here desires to keep certain content off this blog is a non-issue. Which you and others are over-reacting too.

You do the math.