The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Basement

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Basement »

If this isn't a violation of the PRIME DIRECTIVE, then I don't know what is!

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/star-trek- ... nst-559666

'Star Trek: Discovery,' 'Beyond,' 'TNG,' 'DS9,' And 'TOS' Cast And Crew Take A Stand In 'Trek Against Trump' Statement
Star Trek cast, writers, directors and producers representing every Star Trek show have united behind a “Trek Against Trump” statement. They believe his ideology, policies and personality are misaligned with the optimistic and inclusive future of Star Trek
We have heard people say they will vote Green or Libertarian or not at all because the two major candidates are equally flawed. That is both illogical and inaccurate. Either Secretary Clinton or Mr. Trump will occupy the White House. One is an amateur with a contemptuous ignorance of national laws and international realities, while the other has devoted her life to public service, and has deep and valuable experience with the proven ability to work with Congress to pass desperately needed legislation.
I hate these fuckers! The more shit like this I hear the more I am contemplating changing my vote from Gary Johnson to Trump. (and yes, Wil Wheaton is on the list.)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:Once this case is solved - can we get to work on Lord Lucan?
No. He wasn't cute, blonde or American.

But I believe he came to Australia. Ran a garage or car yard in the Kimberley.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

AndrewV69 wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote: Wimps, how about watching every soap opera and all reality programs ever. It is no wonder I spend so much time on line. She even watches 'game of thrones' a tv series with dragons in it, fucking dragons, let that sink in for a minute. FUCKING DRAGONS!!! for fuck sake. If these aren't grounds for honour killing your wife then I don't know what is. Stupid dragons, FTW. :roll:
Oh FFS! Listen up. There is a lot more to Game of Thrones than dragons. You have not been paying attention at all.

There is a lot of rape. More rape you can shake a stick at. When there is not rape there is nudity. And sex. Lots and lots of sex.

But wait! There is more!

There is all kinds of mayhem and gore as well. And to spice it up we have an enuch army, we get treated to slavery, as well as torture, mutilation, sadism ... like dogs eating the faces off of people then eating the rest of them. Women and babies being brutally slain. Casual and public rape. And more rape. Did I mention some good old fashioned incest as well?

There are lots and lots of reasons to watch. Forget about the boring dragons. Dragons kill only a few people at a time. By contrast Danerys murders 400 plus men by roasting them alive all in one go! Dragons got nothing on her when it comes to mass murder. She has a whole army that does that for her too.

Actually, perhaps there is one reason not to watch. If you have a favorite character in the show, he or she is going to die. Quite often in horrible circumstances.
So basically like an EastEnders Christmas special.

With dragons.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Basement wrote:If this isn't a violation of the PRIME DIRECTIVE, then I don't know what is!

'Star Trek: Discovery,' 'Beyond,' 'TNG,' 'DS9,' And 'TOS' Cast And Crew Take A Stand In 'Trek Against Trump' Statement
<snip>
We have heard people say they will vote Green or Libertarian or not at all because the two major candidates are equally flawed. That is both illogical and inaccurate. Either Secretary Clinton or Mr. Trump will occupy the White House. One is an amateur with a contemptuous ignorance of national laws and international realities, while the other has devoted her life to public service, and has deep and valuable experience with the proven ability to work with Congress to pass desperately needed legislation.
I hate these fuckers! The more shit like this I hear the more I am contemplating changing my vote from Gary Johnson to Trump. (and yes, Wil Wheaton is on the list.)
Yea. None so blind and all that. While Hillary gives some evidence of "devotion" to a life of public service, it's hard not to notice more than a few flies in the oinment. Case in point ably provided by then Senator Obama in 2008:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g

And then emphasizing Obama's point that Clinton has her hand if not her soul arm deep in the pockets of a plethora of lobbyists and special interests there's this:

No doubt some of those donations to the Clinton Foundation, apparently, are on the up-and-up. But hard not to see that - as even many leftists such as Glenn Greenwald do - as giving off more than a whiff of pay-to-play.

And no doubt "The Donald" has more than a few warts to call his own. But he apparently isn't so dangerously deluded as to insist that "Islam is a religion of peace" - for starters. Maybe a tough call but sure looks like he's definitely the lesser of the two evils.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Fucking dragons, eh? I seem to recall a gif of that popular around here.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

A point of amusement.
Feminist bookstore from "Portlandia" cuts ties with show
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/in-other-wo ... with-show/
“It was also a direct response to a show which is in every way diametrically opposed to our politics and the vision of society we’re organizing to realize. A show which has had a net negative effect on our neighborhood and the city of Portland as a whole,” the bookstore said, according to KOIN.

In Other Words described the segments filmed in their bookstore as “trans-antagonistic” and “trans-misogynist.” It said the show’s segments have only gotten more offensive as time goes on.
I have to at least give them props for allowing the show to go on as long as it did.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Brive1987 wrote:

I thought it was a Laundromat in Surrey Hills

Basement

Post by Basement »

This is the vision of the future that I like from Star Trek.

Basement

Post by Basement »

Hmm, that didn't take. This?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yjw6y4ClQwg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Basement

Post by Basement »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjw6y4C ... re=related

Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a programmer!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Insert the full url between the youtube tags. Use preview to ensure you have it right.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Basement wrote:Hmm, that didn't take. This?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yjw6y4ClQwg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Use
Or, more easily, paste youtube URL into slymepit, select it, then click "youtube" button in full editor.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

:nin: Yes, all of the above.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Keating wrote:Fucking dragons, eh? I seem to recall a gif of that popular around here.
Now that I'm off my phone, I can enact the labour:
DaveDodo007 wrote:She even watches 'game of thrones' a tv series with dragons in it, fucking dragons, let that sink in for a minute. FUCKING DRAGONS!!!
http://joshfinney.com/wp-content/upload ... noogin.gif

Keating

Post by Keating »

Hunt wrote::nin: Yes, all of the above.
I prefer to think of it as evidence that we are a hive mind,

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Keating wrote:
Holy shit, could someone please send that clip to, like, every SJW in the world?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

deLurch wrote:Insert the full url between the youtube tags. Use preview to ensure you have it right.
iPad.

:cdc:

:bjarte:

:|

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

c-c-c-c-c-combo break!

blitzem

Post by blitzem »

For the philosophers in the mix:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Last weekend, I flew across the country and, as is my penchant, I declined to pass through the full-body scanner at TSA security, thus submitting to a full-body frisk. The TSA agent called out, "we have a male!".

Yes, you all know the mischievous thought that crossed my mind.

Wild Zontargs

Post by Wild Zontargs »

Basement wrote:If this isn't a violation of the PRIME DIRECTIVE, then I don't know what is!

Star Trek cast, writers, directors and producers representing every Star Trek show have united behind a “Trek Against Trump” statement. They believe his ideology, policies and personality are misaligned with the optimistic and inclusive future of Star Trek
Interesting to note that William Shatner isn't on that list. (While he was born in Canada, he became an American citizen over a decade ago). Dunno if he disagrees, or just wants to keep his nose out of it.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

piginthecity wrote:
Mr. X, Indeed wrote:Can we just cover everything in the world with bubble wrap for these people and be done with it? FFS, shouldn't mental health advocates be out advocating for, i don't know, maybe better funding and treatment for the mentally ill. I'm sure that fucker on the street corner having a long conversation with his dead dad will be in much better shape once Halloween attractions "no longer further mental health stigma."
I have to disagree here. Reading the article it sounds more like a reasonable discussion than SJW-style professional umbrage taking and virtue signalling. It is a legitimate conversation to have - about whether commercial ventures using stereotypes of the mentally ill as part of their business is exploitative or in bad taste. It can be discussed keeping perspective, as appears to be the case here. I would say the Scary Farm people were probably right to rethink this one, especially the "5120" part, and while I'm sure that there was some implied muscle behind Rick Warren's letter, it's not an egregious example of interference.
I agree on changing the name from FearVR:5150 to FearVR. Most of the people who know what it means are people who have dealt with the system. It's just potentially bad PR and adds nothing. It didn't stop there, though. Shutting down an attraction of people looking at jump scares with VR goggles over the use of some well-worn horror movie tropes is pointless. At best, they get a dialogue with Knott's Berry Farm about mental health stigma and amusement parks, not the larger dialogue they want. At worst, they look like prudes and cranks.

I didn't think it was professional umbrage taking and virtue signalling. I think it's some people being busybodies. For all I know, Kay Warren has done some good work. I hope so. Getting publicity for the cause can be a good thing, but runs the risk of getting publicity for its own sake. The people who close down haunted houses over offensiveness or insensitivity become objects of derision.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Shatner is a fellow shitlord and has gotten into several spats with SJWs on twitter. I'd not be surprised if he's in favor of Trump.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else think Guiliani has gone mental? I thought he was unhinged at the Republican convention and the hinges seem to be getting looser. I remember when FreeRepublic kicked Guiliani supporters off their site when he ran for the Republican nomination. Now he seems to want to outcrazy everyone else. Anyone think he wants to get in good with the Tea Party nuts for another run at the nomination.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CntGV5DWIAE2eFF.jpg

Stellahhh!!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnuXo6aXgAER3dz.jpg

Stelllaaahhhhhh!!!!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Crgzh07WAAA4oXW.jpg

Stelllllaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
'Has gone?" No. "Went a long time ago." Yes.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Brive1987 wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Bwhahah. On my Ramsey board there is a horde who clamour for non believers of the "John did it " to be banhammered.

The resident PZ stands poised to strike if newbies don't "listen and learn".
Links, for the love of all that is unholy.
I've just told the honcho that his circular arguing would have done von Däniken proud.

The ransom note supports a guilty JR agenda and therefore proves his guilt.

Basically this dude (who has a self published kindle book) argues:

No evidence of forced entry. Therefore the parents did it.
No kidnapping so the ransom note had a different purpose.
The "we will call you tomorrow" (ie 24 hrs after finding the note) makes sense to provide time to move body
PR immediately called police nixing this plan.
Therefore JR is the perp.
That's nothing!

You should see the ruckus on the Lindbergh baby, Judge Crater and Jimmy Hoffa boards...

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Rudy had his shot and he ran a very lackluster, somewhat disinterested campain.( at a time when it mattered, not perhaps for that cycle, but putting himself in good pair ion for the next one)

From what I can see of him, I don't think he really wants to be president.

He had his dream job, Mayor of New York .

He could have run for governor or senate to keep his hand in the game but didn't.

I think he's done.

Dave

Post by Dave »

jet_lagg wrote:Shatner is a fellow shitlord and has gotten into several spats with SJWs on twitter. I'd not be surprised if he's in favor of Trump.
I suspect he's just keeping out of it. He gave a very tepid and somewhat reluctant endorsement of Clinton in 2014 on Off The Grid. Other than that, he seems to keep his political opinions to himself. Hell, for all I know he didnt sign the letter because Takei did.

Stewart didnt sign the letter either, and hes fairly clearly anti-Trump:

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Spike13 wrote:Rudy had his shot and he ran a very lackluster, somewhat disinterested campain.( at a time when it mattered, not perhaps for that cycle, but putting himself in good pair ion for the next one)

From what I can see of him, I don't think he really wants to be president.

He had his dream job, Mayor of New York .

He could have run for governor or senate to keep his hand in the game but didn't.

I think he's done.
Add:

Not to mention he's currently 74 years old

Aneris

Flashback Friday

Post by Aneris »

Videos incoming, and it feels like being thrown back to an earlier age.

The first one is Thunderf00t's latest on Richard Carrier. Haven't seen it yet.

And here's Gary Edwards on Atheism Minus and it's excellent.

feathers

Post by feathers »

MarcusAu wrote:But do you really think that it is a good deal at that price?
Would be fun if the Horde complained about the price of those shirts, and PZ threw a fit and flounced... from his own blog :evil:

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

feathers wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:But do you really think that it is a good deal at that price?
Would be fun if the Horde complained about the price of those shirts, and PZ threw a fit and flounced... from his own blog :evil:

May least Mykers shirts were pretty cool.( if you like that sort of thing)

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Is it ever easy to get under Trump's skin. That thing about the beauty queen she dropped during the debate still has him awake at 2am and tweeting angry stuff trying to slutshame her. Ironic after those "classy" pics of his wife and him talking about Clinton being tempermentally unsuited.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-mach ... -1.3785537

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Is it ever easy to get under Trump's skin. That thing about the beauty queen she dropped during the debate still has him awake at 2am and tweeting angry stuff trying to slutshame her. Ironic after those "classy" pics of his wife and him talking about Clinton being tempermentally unsuited.

I agree, the whole thing is stupid, he should hve just let it pass and die.

This makes him look incredibly petty.

He should be concentrating on Hillary, attacking her record. Keeping the subject on her.

This may be the point where the wheels start falling off.

feathers

Post by feathers »

rayshul wrote:Is it sad that I also lurk on a Ramsey board?
I don't know, it is this Ramsay?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/025d77e7f55 ... r1_500.gif

free thoughtpolice

Spike13 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Is it ever easy to get under Trump's skin. That thing about the beauty queen she dropped during the debate still has him awake at 2am and tweeting angry stuff trying to slutshame her. Ironic after those "classy" pics of his wife and him talking about Clinton being tempermentally unsuited.

He should be concentrating on Hillary, attacking her record. Keeping the subject on her.

It could be. He appears he might be having a disagreement with his current advisers/ managers and it would seem too late to fire them and get new ones. It also looks like Hillary's slide has stopped and she is picking up a few points.
Then again, 5 weeks is still plenty of time for a turn around.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Michael J wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

I thought it was a Laundromat in Surrey Hills
You are thinking of Elvis.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 8450bc.jpg

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Flashback Friday

Post by Tigzy »

Aneris wrote:Videos incoming, and it feels like being thrown back to an earlier age.

That is some major gloating by Tfoot there. And, really, who can blame him. Also, Dicky is supremely nebbishy in those clips where he's speaking at the conference. Given that Heina told him outright to fuck off, and Lauren was only offering some seks on condition of a professional endorsement, I'd venture that Woody Allen game isn't working out too well for the hobbity one.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:Schoolgirl raped in Oxford.

Interesting that the BBC decided to add this to the story:
The men who abducted her were described as white.
:think: :think:
The BBC was getting a lot of flak when it frequently omitted the "race" of offenders in various recent high-profile cases like this. It now tends to add the background of the offender as a default, now.
Fuck race. That's no last millennium. What I want to know is how the girl figured out that her rapists were men. Did they discuss this in detail? I sure hope that she didn't just infer this from the fact that they each had a penis (that fit somewhere inside her). Erasing the identity of a trans*rapist is many times worse than being a rapist. She'd go from victim to perpetrator in less time than it takes to say "I want Charlotte Proudman to represent me!"

feathers

Post by feathers »

MacGruberKnows wrote:The Haber process is actually the Haber Bosch process and the interesting thing about Bosch is, the Bosch company created the automotive O2 sensor which makes pollution control of cars possible. Basically everything your car does in terms of pollution control is to make the O2 sensor output a 50% duty cycle square wave. Without the O2 sensor our cities with current car traffic would have grinded to a halt from pollution. So two very very large parts of our live come down to two people who lived over a hundred years ago.
And let's not forget what they did for their beloved Kaiser in '14-'18!

https://legionmagazine.com/en/wp-conten ... /copp1.jpg

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Aneris wrote:...here's Gary Edwards on Atheism Minus and it's excellent.
Truly well done, thanks for sharing.

I do question the implicit premise that the Internet retained its libertarian leanings even after the .com boom got everyone and their dog into the mix. Probably there is a better and simpler explanation for the overrepresentation of individualist thinking in atheist circles.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Last weekend, I flew across the country and, as is my penchant, I declined to pass through the full-body scanner at TSA security, thus submitting to a full-body frisk. The TSA agent called out, "we have a male!".

Yes, you all know the mischievous thought that crossed my mind.
Could be worse. I also opt out and the exact same thing happened to me, at least at first. But, then, about ten seconds into the actual pat-down, the TSA agent called out again, saying: "my bad ... not a male."

Really?

Post by Really? »

Aneris wrote:Videos incoming, and it feels like being thrown back to an earlier age.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Spike13 wrote:

Yea. Petty and petulant and too quick to cut off his nose to spite his face:

Though I find the whole beauty pageant thing, particularly Trump's comments thereon, a little weird. One doesn't normally find an equivalent for men where the contestants walk out in bathing suits and expound on what they'd do for world peace.

But Clinton herself is no angel in that department if Breitbart can be believed:
Exclusive — Secret Service Agent Book: Raging Hillary Clinton Threw Bible at Agent’s Colleague
Seems neither of them should ever have been put up for nomination by their respective parties, much less have gotten them. A recent RealClearPolitics page summarized their negative ratings, from recollection, at about -13 for Clinton and -21 for Trump, a situation which has apparently never taken place in any previous Presidential election.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bit of a follow-up on the "Clinton Crime Family", so to speak, and on some Hitchens memorabilia :

Dave

Post by Dave »

Someone really needs to teach the man the First Rule of Holes.

(Hmm, the tweet tag seems not to be working. Not sure why and too lazy to figure it out.)

On the otherhand, we have probably just witnessed the first time a presidential candidate has told the public to watch a sex tape. Enjoy it, Shitlords!

Speaking of Trump, all the Hillary supporters crowing about the various newspaper endorsements amuse me mightly. They clearly dont get it, Trump supporters like him because he is anti-establisment, that the establishment media is against him is completely unsurprising. Just another measure of how, in this race, each side is talking mostly to themselves.

Finally, random bit of news. Twitter has suspended the @WhoresOfYore account. No one seems to be quite sure why.

blitzem

Post by blitzem »

Aneris wrote:
And here's Gary Edwards on Atheism Minus and it's excellent.
:nin: 'd by me by a couple of hours, lol. Guess that puts me in my place.

Have a great weekend everyone. :D

free thoughtpolice

PZ writes a piece about how Musk's plan to colonize Mars is a pipedream and totally impractical. Meanwhile, Caine, who must really hate her half European self hears the word colonize and goes on the warpath:
And I loathe this asinine fantasy even more, because as I knew would happen, there wasn’t one fucking person in that other thread who didn’t get all lost in the fantasy, demonstrating that no, they don’t give a shit about the planet they are on. Our earth has become a dumping ground for most people, white people in particular, who get the glitter of colonialism in their eyes once again, happily ignoring the wealth of damage that colonialism has wrought right here, on the one fucking planet we can actually live on.
I despise colonialism, and the goblins who perpetuate it – you’re nothing but forces for evil destruction, a complete lack of care, respect, and any other quality that makes us naked apes anything worth possibly saving. My people and many other indigenous people are fighting for all lives, all over this fucking planet, and do most white people care? Nope, you want your damn oil and coal, you’ll destroy earth, air, water, and people to get it, wring everything dry, then say with that possessive, destructive evil, “there are other planets, fuck this one”.
I have a fuck you too – fuck every single one of you.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Can we have some kind of rule against posting Caine's lunatic ramblings?

Anyway, Ali and I are going to go colonize Rome for a few days by the end of the month. Just mild colonizing.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I got nothing for dead beauty show toddlers.

http://dbprng00ikc2j.cloudfront.net/use ... -tom-2.jpg

Happy Finland Friday.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I don't think that was the kind of 'colonising' people were talking about.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Steersman wrote:Bit of a follow-up on the "Clinton Crime Family", so to speak, and on some Hitchens memorabilia :

That is a great book.

Hitch pretty much saw Clinton /clintons for what they are as opposed to what people wanted them to be.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote:PZ writes a piece about how Musk's plan to colonize Mars is a pipedream and totally impractical. Meanwhile, Caine, who must really hate her half European self hears the word colonize and goes on the warpath:
And I loathe this asinine fantasy even more, because as I knew would happen, there wasn’t one fucking person in that other thread who didn’t get all lost in the fantasy, demonstrating that no, they don’t give a shit about the planet they are on. Our earth has become a dumping ground for most people, white people in particular, who get the glitter of colonialism in their eyes once again, happily ignoring the wealth of damage that colonialism has wrought right here, on the one fucking planet we can actually live on.
I despise colonialism, and the goblins who perpetuate it – you’re nothing but forces for evil destruction, a complete lack of care, respect, and any other quality that makes us naked apes anything worth possibly saving. My people and many other indigenous people are fighting for all lives, all over this fucking planet, and do most white people care? Nope, you want your damn oil and coal, you’ll destroy earth, air, water, and people to get it, wring everything dry, then say with that possessive, destructive evil, “there are other planets, fuck this one”.
I have a fuck you too – fuck every single one of you.
Peez. So parochial. So little. All the vision of some beige-clad bean counter who insists on peas with every plain meal.
WHY? Why do we need to be a multiplanet species? I’ve read the same science fiction novels and watched the same science fiction movies of far-flung interstellar empires and exotic alien worlds, and I think they’re fun and neat. But they’re fiction. They’re entertaining. They echo the romanticizing of the American expansion into the West (which was dirty, bloody, and cruel, but hey, let’s not bring that up).

But it doesn’t explain why we need to get off planet Earth.
Because, eventually, something is going to happen to the sun which will...well, destroy this planet. Now I for one would be perfectly happy for someone like Peez to stay and cook* if he wishes, but Peez - you don't get to decide if future generations should have a future or not. After all, is that not the beard's main complaint as regards the importance of environmentalism? That we have a duty to make our world fit for future generations? Then why, pray, should research into off-world survival be taboo? Perhaps it just seems too impossible, too daunting a task. Perhaps Peez thinks too many people are like himself, and that his own record of failure can be applied similarly to the wider population. Hence, maybe, why people like Musk perplex him. We'll never do it. It's pointless. We simply can't win. I suppose it's understandable why someone like Peez should feel this way, doughy failure that he is. Thankfully, in being such a loser, he'll never get to influence the rest of us with his loser's lack of vision. Just bitch and whine and mong out to the likes of Nerd and Caine on his failing blog - which is about his measure, really.

*self-basting, naturally.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Steersman wrote:But Clinton herself is no angel in that department if Breitbart can be believed:
Exclusive — Secret Service Agent Book: Raging Hillary Clinton Threw Bible at Agent’s Colleague
:lol: Here we go again. In the 90s, the Right founded print periodicals and publishing houses to tell each other lurid tales of what the Clintons do out of view. Today: Secret Service says she threw THE BIBLE at someone!

A couple of decades ago, it was agent Gary Aldrich of the FBI writing that Hillary decorated the White House tree with dildo ornaments. Because there's nothing the Right liked hearing more than stories of the big ol' Lezbo in the White House. And lezbos do nasty stuff when they know good citizens aren't watching.

You don't have to go with that silly shit. You can probably find an old infamous video of Hillary looking decidedly un-camera-ready storming out onto the lawn of the governor's mansion and giving assembled reporters a loud ass chewing.She got a good rep for being unhinged from that.

There was another time when she was a newly minted senator. She blew up at Russ Feingold in the senate cloakroom, yelling at him to "live in the real world, Russ!" He'd annoyed her with his single-minded advocacy of campaign finance reform. They knew what a prickly sort she could be, but that sudden loud breach of decorum took the other senators aback.

free thoughtpolice

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Can we have some kind of rule against posting Caine's lunatic ramblings?

Anyway, Ali and I are going to go colonize Rome for a few days by the end of the month. Just mild colonizing.
Typical French colonizer, trying to silence the sauvage. Racist.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Uh, that White House tree would be the White House Christmas tree.

Sorry about that.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Whatever the fuck you people say, I'm not voting for Hillary!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Whatever the fuck you people say, I'm not voting for Hillary!
We're counting on it. Thanks!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Ape+lust wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Whatever the fuck you people say, I'm not voting for Hillary!
We're counting on it. Thanks!
Just doing my part.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Brive1987 wrote:
rayshul wrote:Is it sad that I also lurk on a Ramsey board?
Are you a zealot? If so what team are you on?

:popcorn:
Brother.