Now sponsored by [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]

Old subthreads
fascination

Re: Now sponsored by [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]

Post by fascination »

In my last post the second paragraph should have had quotation marks around it. That whole paragraph was Benson's quote. I shouldn't post on my phone with a toddler laying on me.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

incognito, I just sent you an unsolicited PM

I forgot to put on my rape hate when I did it though:(

fascination

Post by fascination »

DeepInsideYourMind wrote:
fascination wrote:

No one's coming to mind just now, but I'm sure I can find one.....
Is DonExodus still on YouTube? He's an intelligent Theist. If you can't find a Theist, you can ask Concordance from YouTube to moderate. He's pretty neutral on this whole thing.
Actually Concordance's comments on A+ pretty much confirm he is a long long long way from the A+ viewpoint, possibly even further away than many here

[/quote]
Concordance is for moderate harrasment policies at conferences and is still friendly with PZ Myers and Thuderf00t though.

fascination

Post by fascination »

Fuck, I messed up the quotes in my last post. Sorry! I just won't post until I can get my daughter up from her nap.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

another lurker wrote:I am searching for something to show to incognito, and I came across this in the process, so, I will share it:
strange gods before me ॐ

31 December 2012 at 2:22 pm (UTC -6)

windy joined the pit.

(or was that question “whatever happened, such that windy would join the pit?”)
strange gods before me ॐ

31 December 2012 at 2:33 pm (UTC -6)

Yeah, I don’t really know why. My gut impression was that the reason was “people at Pharyngula are too mean, and this thread at ERV’s is a convenient place to complain about that.” But I don’t remember any particularly explicit this is why I left Pharyngula comment.
ChasCPeterson

31 December 2012 at 6:05 pm (UTC -6)

windy ws a direct casualty of the Elevator Wars of 2011. She joined the ‘pit early, when it represented (to her, I think) Team Dawkins vs. Team Radfem. I believe she rejects what she sees as the local brand of feminisms’s emphasis on victimization and she’s offended by the perceived infantilization of women inherent in what considers Schrodinger’s-rapist paranoia. (I say this because at the time she expressed specific unhappiness with some comments I made (over there) about crossing the street to pre-empt a potentially anxious situation for somebody else. It pissed her off.)
ChasCPeterson

31 December 2012 at 6:06 pm (UTC -6)

I should add that she was also unhappy about aspects of the local commetariat.

starts here: http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-524239
ends here: http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-524312
They're confusing wind with Windy. Silly billies.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Apples

Post by Apples »

fascination wrote:Welcome to the Pit Mudbrooker! So, you like to "lay pipe" do you?
You beat me to it :D

Mudbrooker here's a welcome basket -
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/126/36664 ... 074415.jpg

and just to make you feel at home...
http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... _cover.jpg

BannedAid

Post by BannedAid »

[quote=damion]Offhand, here are just a few possibilities for consideration…

Resolved: Strong sexual harassment policies are necessary for skeptical conferences to achieve their stated goals.

Resolved: Sexual harassment policies are unlikely to be abused by conference organisers to further their own ideological or personal ends.

Resolved: Just as atheism is the logical result of applying skepticism to theism, feminism is the logical result of properly applying skepticism to the patriarchy.

Resolved: Western culture is pervaded with subtle social mechanisms that perpetuate male dominance to this day.

Resolved: Western culture is a rape culture.

Resolved: Atheism Plus has demonstrated the morality and efficacy of combining social justice with skepticism.[/quote]

Having thought it over, I would add to that (along with Jimthepleb's suggestion "Are women underrepresented in the A/S community")--

-A culture of harassment of women and sexism pervades the A/S community.

-Liberal values and policy positions, and only liberal values and policy positions, are logically required by atheism.

-Skepticism of feminist theories is appropriate and helpful to the cause of human rights.

-The A/S movement should have a specific political outlook, and dissenters should not be welcome to join.

The "heal the rift" talk is nonsense, but a debate would be productive, imo. We'd crush them, and everyone could finally move on. Not sure how much ground Barbara Drescher really shares with the slymepit, but if she would agree to debate any of the propositions, she would be my first choice. Realistically, though, the best we can hope for is convincing a few pharyngulites/a+ers to leave the herd for a bit for some commenter-on-commenter action. I don't think anything formal needs to be set up. Don't know if this could be done, but open up a moderated thread, find some poor schmuck willing to sit around a few hours a day and delete personal attacks from both sides, and listen to the serene music of the crickets while we wait for one of them to be willing to debate.

*hope you don't mind me de-leeting your nick. It's kind of a bitch to type. whoops, misogyny.

BannedAid

Post by BannedAid »

forgot the fucking quotation marks in the quote, sorry.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

cunning punt: they were talking about windy there, not wind. check the dates.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

BannedAid wrote:*hope you don't mind me de-leeting your nick. It's kind of a bitch to type. whoops, misogyny.
Please, call me Damion. The nick is an old holdover, too many forums to change it now.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

incognito wrote:I wonder which team would protest more over Dinesh D'Souza?

lol
Oh, you're good. :handgestures-salute:

incognito

Post by incognito »

Cunning Punt wrote:

lol
Thanks! I can't stop goggling, trying to imagine how that debate would go. I would totally pay to see it, though.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

fascination wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:Hi, TheMudbrooker here.
I'm a Laborer by trade, that means I've done about everything related to construction at one time or another, but mainly I lay pipe on a water and sewer crew. The trouble is work has been slow these last few years and I kinda miss spending my days knee-deep in raw sewage. So when that guy over in Minnesota, whatshisname...that fella that kills all those little fish, said The Slymepit was a cesspit of unspeakable filth I thought to myself "Fuck yeah, sign me up! It'll be like old home week".

You know what I found when I got here?

Nary a floating turd, used tampon or whiff of hydrogen sulfide.

What a fucking rip-off. Of course it's my own damned fault, I know better than to listen to anybody that lives on the wrong side of the crick. :doh:
Welcome to the Pit Mudbrooker! So, you like to "lay pipe" do you?
Oh my yes. It's dirty as hell and it gets pretty physical at times, but it's really a fairly simple procedure. First, you install a rubber and lube it up good. Then you carefully line up the spigot end of your pipe so the rubber doesn't roll out and cause a leak. After that, you grab your five-foot Johnson bar, stab it in the ground a few times to get a good bite, take your bar in both hands, put a little ass behind it and slam the pipe home till it bottoms out. I'll save explaining the proper use a a whacker for another time.
The wages and benefits are good, but mostly I do it for the double entendres.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Zenspace wrote: The Slymepit ends up becoming the real Safe Place instead of A+ ?!?!?! That is really, really going to screw with someone's narrative! :lol:
*sigh*

I am already self censoring.

For example I cancelled a post where I joked and said stuff like:
Oh do not worry about being stalked. If you do get concerned all you have to do is go to a window and say something. I am right outside.
*gloomy*

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

incognito wrote:
I am not sure atheism is a movement

I am not sure most atheists care about this rift

Who died and made you grand Poo of what Responsible Atheists should do

What if someone would be interested in debate simply out of curiosity about how it could go

Ideological opposites ? How ?

Like Israel and Palestine ? Hyperbole much ?

There are more but I am bored now
I really mean the online atheist community as they are more active or appear to be anyway

You are probably right on that but is that in and of itself a reason to do nothing though

I accept responsibility for my words but none for how anyone interprets them

Wonderful idea but shame we appear to be in a minority on that one now

Why did Catherine ban you from ever posting over at Atheism Plus

Fair cop but it was spontaneous and so just came into me head

I am not a mindreader unfortunately so you have to tell me

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Perhaps we need an APA (A Plussers Anonymous) thread?

incognito

Post by incognito »

surreptitious57 wrote:
incognito wrote:

What if someone would be interested in debate simply out of curiosity about how it could go

I really mean the online atheist community as they are more active or appear to be anyway

You are probably right on that but is that in and of itself a reason to do nothing though

I didn't know I was banned.

What other thing do you want me to tell you?

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Apples wrote:
fascination wrote:Welcome to the Pit Mudbrooker! So, you like to "lay pipe" do you?
You beat me to it :D

Mudbrooker here's a welcome basket -
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/126/36664 ... 074415.jpg
Nice snake.
and just to make you feel at home...
http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... _cover.jpg
In the water and sewer industry we still get to call that a manhole, thankfully, the attempt to rename it a "personell access structure" failed miserably.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Git wrote:
Incidentally, whilst one can stop being a religious Jew, one is still a ethnic Jew. Hence Jewish atheists, for example.

not always. I know "Jewish" people who are atheists and their parents were atheists, and they have no ties to Jewish culture/ethnicity. They see that "ethnic Jew" thing as offensive. Like PoC.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

incognito wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:

lol
Thanks! I can't stop goggling, trying to imagine how that debate would go. I would totally pay to see it, though.
His wife could be timekeeper, and his fiancé could do the video and audio recording.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

TheMudbrooker wrote:Oh my yes. It's dirty as hell and it gets pretty physical at times, but it's really a fairly simple procedure. First, you install a rubber and lube it up good. Then you carefully line up the spigot end of your pipe so the rubber doesn't roll out and cause a leak. After that, you grab your five-foot Johnson bar, stab it in the ground a few times to get a good bite, take your bar in both hands, put a little ass behind it and slam the pipe home till it bottoms out.
Fap, fap, fap.

surreptitious57

Re: Now sponsored by [spoiler]bloody accomodationists[/spoil

Michael K Gray wrote:
There are two main approaches

The accomodationist one, for which the outcome reigns supreme even at the expense of honesty

The absolutist one, for which the truth reigns supreme irrespective of any short term damage to fee fees

I am squarely and firmly in the second camp
I am squarely and firmly in the second camp too me old china

This is the first time you have posted something of any value now so well done you

fascination

Post by fascination »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
fascination wrote: Welcome to the Pit Mudbrooker! So, you like to "lay pipe" do you?
Oh my yes. It's dirty as hell and it gets pretty physical at times, but it's really a fairly simple procedure. First, you install a rubber and lube it up good. Then you carefully line up the spigot end of your pipe so the rubber doesn't roll out and cause a leak. After that, you grab your five-foot Johnson bar, stab it in the ground a few times to get a good bite, take your bar in both hands, put a little ass behind it and slam the pipe home till it bottoms out. I'll save explaining the proper use a a whacker for another time.
The wages and benefits are good, but mostly I do it for the double entendres.
My panties are soaked ;)

Mr Danksworth

Re: "Deep Rifts!"

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Steersman wrote:My recent post on Zvan’s site which is, not suprisingly, “awaiting moderation” [and waiting and waiting …]:
Methinks you’re engaging in some egregious “four legs good; two legs bad” in making it a precondition that anyone to be involved in healing those “deep rifts” has to “leave the slime pit behind”. In addition, the implication that there is no one there “who acts as though any of us have a point” is simply poisoning the well as I at least, among others, have frequently conceded the contrary – for which I have received no small amount of flak, although no banning.

But that is not to mention that that precondition is decidedly unrealistic – what do you expect? An oath of allegiance to FTB and Gender Feminism plus some ritual spitting on Evolutionary Psychology? Seems to me that those issues are substantially or significantly the bones of contention generating those “rifts”, not some peripheral questions about the seating arrangements.

One might suggest, as a starting point, a drawing up of a list on each side followed by a determination of which items are in common. Non-negotiable ultimatums hardly seem to qualify.

Agreed. Putting ultimatums before laying out real terms is putting the cart before the horse. Have these people never actually been in a negotiation/mediation. Ultimatums are the final draw. They are used only when a point has to be forced.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

The fundraiser launched to help send me to the upcoming Women in Secularism 2 conference has reached its goal thanks to 24 generous donors who, in total, contributed $1500 with 28 days remaining for the project!

http://skepticink.com/justinvacula/2013 ... -goal-met/

Thanks to all of those whom Stephanie Zvan apparently wants me to renounce...helping to send the 'wrong man' to the Women in Secularism 2 conference can surely now be added to list of horrible things about this community/forum.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

surreptitious57 wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:

The accomodationist one, for which the outcome reigns supreme even at the expense of honesty

The absolutist one, for which the truth reigns supreme irrespective of any short term damage to fee fees

This is the first time you have posted something of any value now so well done you
Oh my! Looking down our nose at someone, are we!

robr

Post by robr »

sacha wrote:
Git wrote:
Incidentally, whilst one can stop being a religious Jew, one is still a ethnic Jew. Hence Jewish atheists, for example.

not always. I know "Jewish" people who are atheists and their parents were atheists, and they have no ties to Jewish culture/ethnicity. They see that "ethnic Jew" thing as offensive. Like PoC.

Git is correct. Mark Chu-Carroll wrote about this on his blog Good Math, Bad Math a couple of years back. There's even a wikipedia entry for it, here.

*shrug* Thought it was common knowledge.

First Post!

'Sup pit... Fuck Off.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

justinvacula wrote:The fundraiser launched to help send me to the upcoming Women in Secularism 2 conference has reached its goal thanks to 24 generous donors who, in total, contributed $1500 with 28 days remaining for the project!

Thanks to all of those whom Stephanie Zvan apparently wants me to renounce...helping to send the 'wrong man' to the Women in Secularism 2 conference can surely now be added to list of horrible things about this community/forum.
:popcorn:

Have a great time. Say hello to everyone for me, and do thank the CFI folks for resisting the urge to ban you for daring to disagree with some of the speakers, some of the time, on some of the forums.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

justinvacula wrote:The fundraiser launched to help send me to the upcoming Women in Secularism 2 conference has reached its goal thanks to 24 generous donors who, in total, contributed $1500 with 28 days remaining for the project!

Justin , I'm sure I speak for many here who just want to say to you....

either grow that thing out or shave it the fuck off. Seriously, my 17 yr old daughter has a better moustache.

Oh and congrats and all that. Fuck off.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Remick wrote:S.E. Cupp is either an elaborate troll, or a complete moron. "Oh yes, I am an atheist, I just think that we NEED religion to help keep the moral fabric of our society together. Oh, and Coastal elites are ruining this country, nevermind that I am one."
Oh I dunno but I think I can see where he is coming from. We do need something to keep the morons in check.

What better way to do it than to foster the belief that a supernatural being that you can not see is watching your every move? That way the morons will police themselves.

Or perhaps not:
[youtube]DRUNK WOMAN PISSING HERSELF ON A CRUISE[/youtube]
WTF, andrew. Why post that?

incognito

Post by incognito »

robr wrote:
sacha wrote:
Git wrote:

Git is correct. Mark Chu-Carroll wrote about this on his blog Good Math, Bad Math a couple of years back. There's even a wikipedia entry for it, here.

First Post!

'Sup pit... Fuck Off.
A noob! Yay!

Fuck off!

:)

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The moderator for the great summit to smooth the Atheist Rift; Judge Judy!

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

KiwiInOz wrote:The Patriarchy at Work. http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/bl ... 2do2k.html

From the article:
In her new book Liberate Leadership, Suzanne Mercier writes that some of the difficulties faced by women in the workplace can be attributed to the different criteria by which they’re judged. So much is expected of them – both at home and at work – and this creates a fear of failure or, conversely, a fear of success.
in Caitlin Moran's book "How to be a Woman" she makes a similar observation but she extends that to imply that men do this to each other too...as do women v other women. Caitlin's conclusion is that therefore it's not a gender related harrasment, though sometimes it is...but more about a judgement of normalacy.... if you are in some way don't fit into the cookie cutter pattern of what's normal for a Man or a Woman you WILL be harrased. The in-group rules and dictates what is normal.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

incognito wrote:
robr wrote:
sacha wrote:
Git wrote:

First Post!

'Sup pit... Fuck Off.
A noob! Yay!

Fuck off!

:)

OI! you need a minimum of 100 posts and have written a 10,000 word essay on emoticons before you can tell newbs to fuck off.... :)

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

robr wrote:
sacha wrote:
Git wrote:

First Post!

'Sup pit... Fuck Off.
Greetings fellow noob!
Now fuck off.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

surreptitious57 wrote:This is the first time you have posted something of any value now so well done you
Fuck off you unctuous cunt.

incognito

Post by incognito »

I just learned a new word.
unc·tu·ous
/ˈəNG(k)CHo͞oəs/
Adjective
(of a person) Excessively or ingratiatingly flattering; oily: "anxious to please in an unctuous way".
(chiefly of minerals) Having a greasy or soapy feel.
Synonyms
oily - greasy - oleaginous

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

KiwiInOz wrote:The Patriarchy at Work. http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/bl ... 2do2k.html
This matches my experience in that a lot of women over the years have told me the same thing. A lot of women behave like dicks. Not news at all.
In a British poll published in HR Magazine’s December issue, women were asked whether they’d prefer their boss to be male or female. Those who preferred a bloke outnumbered those who wanted a woman by six to one. Another survey, conducted last year by the Workplace Bullying Institute in the US, found most of the bullying that females experience is inflicted not by men but by other women.
I remember one female supervisor was notorious for keeping a box of kleenex on her desk, because invariably any woman leaving her office was in tears and clutching one.

Eventually she got breast cancer. I do not recall anyone passing around a get-well card or doing a collection for flowers while she was in hospital. I can not recall if anyone attended her funeral either.

Oh well, live like a dick, die like one I suppose.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

robr wrote:
sacha wrote:
Git wrote:

First Post!

'Sup pit... Fuck Off.

An interesting article Good Math, Bad Math...thanks for bringin it to my attention....

surreptitious57

another lurker wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:

The accomodationist one, for which the outcome reigns supreme

The absolutist one, for which the truth reigns supreme

Looking down our nose at someone, are we
Oh what a wonderful imagination you possess there dear lurker

sacha

Post by sacha »

Tigzy wrote:
another lurker wrote:The clueless white woman was profoundly stupid in how she forced herself on that Muslim couple. I mean wow, just wow! It's fine to disapprove, but fuck, 'getting all up' in their faces is just plain rude!
I find it telling - not to mention amusing - how she immediately assumed the woman was in an oppressive relationship with her husband, without once considering that any other dynamic could be in play. For all she knew, the guy could have had a backbreaking day at work, and the wife volunteered to deal with the shopping; or maybe she was the one with the power, and had told hubby to keep the kids out of the way while she sorted out the groceries. But no - for a patronsing, middle-class honky eager to score an SJW no-prize, the apparently muslim woman was clearly being oppressed by a religious patriarchy, and would no doubt be so grateful to be helped out by a snooty, condescending twat feminist sister like her.

White Guilt
"They don't know what is good for them - we know better". The point isn't to make the lives of anyone easier, except for the whites themselves. Deciding what needs to be done, and how it needs to be done is based upon reducing as much White Guilt as possible, so they can feel better about themselves.
The minorities are no better off after all is said and done, but the whites are able to sleep at night.
http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 631#p51631

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

incognito wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:
incognito wrote:

I didn't know I was banned.

What other thing do you want me to tell you?

What

is

with

the

double

spacing?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

d4m10n wrote:Just to give one horrendous example, here is one of Greta's threads wherein her false statements leads to the assertion that DJ covers up sex crimes: http://freethoughtblogs.com/greta/2012/ ... ment-76611

Note to Greta and FtB: You are playing host to libel. Real, genuine, no shit, utterly baseless, fact-free libel. Not sweary words like "cunt" or "cock" but actual, no kidding, legally actionable defamation. You are at Grothe's mercy the moment he decides to lawyer up.
They are like religious nuts and conspiracy theorists. They have a line they like to wheel out and they use it over and over again. They think if they keep repeating it, it will become fact. A bit like a 9/11 troofer who repeatedly tells us "sheeple" no wreckage of a plane was found at the Pentagon. No matter how many times you politely correct them, they come back with the same line, Ray Comfort style. With regard to the Baboons using this tactic, I assume it is intellectual dishonesty rather than sheer stupidity. But it is hard to tell.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

rocko2466 wrote: WTF, andrew. Why post that?
Because I thought it was a very good example of someone who truly does not give a fuck. Drunk or not, who does that sort of thing?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

The next great schism is going to be over Justin Vacula's 'tache

comslave

Post by comslave »

damion wrote:
-Liberal values and policy positions, and only liberal values and policy positions, are logically required by atheism.
I hope this comes from a poe. this has to be satire. No one can be this dumb.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

birdterrifier

Post by birdterrifier »

sacha wrote:
Git wrote:

Jewish identity is so fucking confusing. I took a class called "The Anthropology of Jewishness" which I thought perfectly explained how difficult a subject they are.

comslave

Post by comslave »

Speaking of epic mustaches, Ron Jeremy is currently in the hospital after heart surgery. I think all the pitters should go over to the CNN message board and wish him a speedy recovery.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/31 ... ?hpt=hp_t3

(partly because it would make Ophie's head explode)

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

So many new people. Hello to you all!

Misogynists!

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

AndrewV69 wrote:
This matches my experience in that a lot of women over the years have told me the same thing. A lot of women behave like dicks. Not news at all.
In a British poll published in HR Magazine’s December issue, women were asked whether they’d prefer their boss to be male or female. Those who preferred a bloke outnumbered those who wanted a woman by six to one. Another survey, conducted last year by the Workplace Bullying Institute in the US, found most of the bullying that females experience is inflicted not by men but by other women.
I remember one female supervisor was notorious for keeping a box of kleenex on her desk, because invariably any woman leaving her office was in tears and clutching one.

Eventually she got breast cancer. I do not recall anyone passing around a get-well card or doing a collection for flowers while she was in hospital. I can not recall if anyone attended her funeral either.

Oh well, live like a dick, die like one I suppose.
True!

I play a lot of video games (I have for years in fact), and the women in these games are fucking annoying. They spend the bulk of their time flirting with guys and talking about how sexy they are. It is irritating in the extreme. And then they will bitch and whine about the use of various 'swear words' and complain about how the 'mean boys club is supremely sexist.' Remind you of anyone????

I was also part of the FTP warez scene in the late 90s and throughout most of the 2000's. Every single women I met in 'the scene' was a conniving, manipulative bitch. They were always trying to score points, and get all of the male attention.

This seems to be the common theme here. They want male attention, and will stop at nothing to get it.

Anyways, I got along fine with women, for the most part, b/c I was not out to flirt with, or 'steal' their guys. I was accepted amongst the guys as 'one of them' and I never ever had a problem. But the women spent all of their time backstabbing one another and jockeying to be #1 most admired in all of the land!

I really feel for the 'nerds', when the radfems come in, and say 'hey, you better change your behaviour, this is OUR space now'. And then they take it a step further and emasculate the 'nerds' some more 'well, those nerds put down women b/c they have small dicks tee hee.'

Seriously fucking bitchy and completely disrespectful way to talk about male gamers.

BannedAid

Post by BannedAid »

comslave wrote:
damion wrote:
I hope this comes from a poe. this has to be satire. No one can be this dumb.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It paraphrases PZ Myers, as a matter of fact. So, yes, someone can be that dumb.

comslave

Post by comslave »

I'm a Laborer by trade, that means I've done about everything related to construction at one time or another, but mainly I lay pipe on a water and sewer crew. The trouble is work has been slow these last few years and I kinda miss spending my days knee-deep in raw sewage. So when that guy over in Minnesota, whatshisname...that fella that kills all those little fish, said The Slymepit was a cesspit of unspeakable filth I thought to myself "Fuck yeah, sign me up! It'll be like old home week".

What a fucking rip-off. Of course it's my own damned fault, I know better than to listen to anybody that lives on the wrong side of the crick. :doh:
Welcome to the dark side, we have cookies (and Vickie's bewbs). :clap:

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

comslave wrote:

But if it's dark, how can I see her bewbs? Have to go by feel I guess. :think:

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

ReneeHendricks wrote:So many new people. Hello to you all!

Misogynists!

Oh just go back to playing with that saran wrap you.

comslave

Post by comslave »

Oneiros666 wrote: S.E. Cupp (I fucking hate her guts, but she is national celebrity and an atheist)
I don't buy Cupp's act, I think even her glasses are fake. I suspect she's a jesus freak playing atheist to get atheists to watch Fox News.

welch

Post by welch »

cunt wrote:
d4m10n wrote:
cunt wrote:If this stupid debate ever actually takes place its going to need massive disclaimers that, actually, Justin Vacula speaks only for himself. His opinions may not be the opinions of other people, he has no power over other people, he's a totally self-appointed "representative".
I don't think he has ever claimed to be representative of anything but his own views, which may or may not line up with those most prevalent in the Pit. His view that sitting down and talking with opponents is worthwhile might not even be widely shared here, it's hard to know.
If he's signed up for this, then he has. Look at what Moore's page actually says.
In order to facilitate this I am calling for representatives from both camps in these blog wars to sit down with me in what may be the first of many live and public google hangouts to discuss grievances and come back to the world of civil discussion and cooperation.
This is probably just careless writing, but I can see the end result a mile off and I know full well how this will be spun by the FC(n). The slyme-pit sent their best representative... and he got owned. Haha, stupid pitters.

I know full well what their self-serving hypocritical opinions amount to, I read their shitty blogs. Justin Vaculas view that sitting down and talking things out is likely to be productive is not one shared by me. If you know Moore personally Damion you should be urging him to change the wording in his post or putting disclaimers into the eventual show.

Lol. I'd do that, but let's be clear: I'd do it in full-on asshole mode the entire time. We all know they have no integrity, and zero desire to have this end. But if I could spool them up until they were screaming profanities and yanking their mic cords out of their computers so hard they broke them?

That would be GLORIOUS.

So yeah, I'd do that. Because that's the only reason to talk to them at all.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

comslave wrote:

here

:hankey:

welch

Post by welch »

jimthepleb wrote:If i had a choice of anyone to send to a meeting with a view to sorting this crap out it would be Welch. But then i like to put the cat among the pigeons.

:twisted:

BannedAid

Post by BannedAid »

Actually, I'm wrong about attributing that to PZ. One of those guys came up with the argument I cited during the a+ bs, and I can't remember who it was.