Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Southern

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Southern »

Jack wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Jack wrote:Guys get over yourselves. If you do not like what Justin is doing maybe PM it? Or just say it once and be done with it. You're spamming the forum with your bile and it gets really boring. It makes us look like clowns.
Oh oh, tone troll!
As fast as were getting people were also losing them.
As long as Ophelia keeps visiting, I don't care.

Oh, and hi Ophelia! Have some cunts. Cunt, cunt, cunt.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
Trophy wrote:
Oh, it was so very productive: people got to talk about JV. Peole make blog posts about JV. People tweeted things about JV. JV even got
to have MrSmartyPants MrAhteistPants to appear on his show. So as you can see, it was very productive, well, at least if
you are a JV. For all the non-Justin Vacula people, it was not productive at all.
Oh Jesus Fucking Christ. Let the boy have some fun.

Another way to look at it is if Justin went to WIS2 and then didn't follow up, it would prove the point previously made by the same people criticizing now that the first time it was a one-off stunt without purpose.

If you want to have an ambassador for burying the hatchet and proving the threat narrative people wrong, Justin is a good pick. First, he's so innocuous that he might not even have a blood type. Second, he paid his dues in the form of being harassed, targeted and generally fucking lied about by the same people in attendance at the conferences who are used to winning by forfeit. If these people are proven wrong about Justin's intentions or any intentions of a male taking interest, it's worth proving them wrong again.

You may claim nothing new was learned by Justin's live blogging, so in that case I would assume you are content to know what, if anything, happens as filtered by the usual cadre of ideologue scumbags because, as we know, people like Ophelia Benson, Rebecca Watson and Melody Hensley just scream "reliable narrator".

Is there some self promotion in what Justin is doing? Yes. That's how it's done. That's how you raise your profile, that's how you get things done, that's how you potentially displace the usual incestuous group of relentless self-promoters who are not only self-promoting but doing harm to the skeptical movement. If you are not capitalizing on a chance at self-promotion then you are probably like me, which means sadly lacking in the minimal level of ambition to succeed.

Stop tearing the man down because he's just not doing what you would do and, on that point, someone remind me what you have done lately.
There should be a slow golf clap there, somehow. I agree wholeheartfully, if that's an actual word.
:clap: <- there it is

From the Atheist Ireland conference page: http://www.atheist.ie/empowering-women- ... n-ireland/
Religions and religiously-inspired laws discriminate against women. Secular activism can help to empower women. And, whether you are a woman or a man, you can help to shape the future of secular activism and women’s rights around the world by coming to Dublin this June.

...You will help to shape strategies for positive change, and vote on an international Declaration on Empowering Women Through Secularism.

We will discuss how religion and religiously-influenced laws discriminate against women in areas from healthcare, sexuality and reproductive rights to education, careers and social policy, as well as how to combat violence against women and the history and future of women in atheist and secular activism.
I don't see anything there that suggests Justin's attendance would be contrary to the purpose of the conference. His area of passion & activism in atheism is church-state separation. US so far, but the topic of this conference is in that same vein and may be useful to him in his own work, as well as potentially adding a useful voice to the discussion and the International Declaration to help make sure some other attendees from the US don't put too big a thumbprint on that document. Though if Justin only observes that's fine too.

I love the idea of overage going to help cover the conference fee for a couple of people in Ireland who'd like to attend but can't afford to.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

cunt wrote:There's not going to be any "burying of the hatchet" and people who think there is are severely fucking deluded. If they're not outright lying about their intentions. Gumby was basically correct, if you're paying for Vacula to go to this thing, you're doing so because you hope he'll piss the speakers off by his presence.

Don't pretend otherwise, it's transparent as fuck.
Cunt may be a cunt, but the cunt is right.

mikelf

Post by mikelf »

justinvacula wrote:Weakest Insults By YouTube Trolls

Ana Kasparian

[youtube]ox7K7kG6nNk[/youtube]
This flip-off might have been more appropriate.

http://www.quebecoislibre.org/10/OtherP ... ney10b.jpg

Southern

Post by Southern »

cunt wrote:There's not going to be any "burying of the hatchet" and people who think there is are severely fucking deluded. If they're not outright lying about their intentions. Gumby was basically correct, if you're paying for Vacula to go to this thing, you're doing so because you hope he'll piss the speakers off by his presence.

I'm not paying for it, because I'm a cheap bastard (and because the exchange rates would kill me), but I agree with cunt. And I don't think it's nothing to be ashamed off - the Faint Couch Brigade surely isn't ashamed of lying, slandering, and stirring shit themselves. Payback is a bitch.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

For those who couldn't be arsed to read through todays pit news, here's the condensed version

[youtube]h54IUqUWPbI[/youtube]

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Lsuoma wrote:

Unlike the WISC2, the FTB mafia do not control the list of speakers. Most of those speaking will have no idea who Vacula is and the vast majority of the audience will not be the SJW types that were the overwhelming attendees of the Washington conference.
Vacula's presence will, undoubtedly annoy Peezus, O and RW. But mainly because he will be there and they will again be simply ignored by him rather than threatened.
Yes, he's an attention whore, but the more he turns up at their meetings the less they can plead that he is some sort of danger.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Is this the conference hotel?

It doesn't sound very safe! :shock:

http://i.imgur.com/GoBkNTp.jpg

cunt

Post by cunt »

Lsuoma wrote: Cunt may be a cunt, but the cunt is right.
I'm lovely in real life. Phil will discover this soon, possibly in mid-july?

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Unlike the WISC2, the FTB mafia do not control the list of speakers. Most of those speaking will have no idea who Vacula is and the vast majority of the audience will not be the SJW types that were the overwhelming attendees of the Washington conference.
Vacula's presence will, undoubtedly annoy Peezus, O and RW. But mainly because he will be there and they will again be simply ignored by him rather than threatened.
Yes, he's an attention whore, but the more he turns up at their meetings the less they can plead that he is some sort of danger.
That may be the case, but cunt pointed out the suckers donors HOPE that Vacula will piss off the speakers. That's still true, IMHO. Plus Attention Whore certainly wants to expand his brand recognition.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:There's not going to be any "burying of the hatchet" and people who think there is are severely fucking deluded. If they're not outright lying about their intentions.
Don't be obtuse. Some people can learn. Some people can change. Or just some people can learn not to repeat the same old lies because it makes them look stupid. Just because you are not going to change the hard-core crazies doesn't mean the attempt at proving critics wrong is pointless. If that's what you think (i.e. "winning" through quitting), then I'm not the one who is deluded.

I know you think your way, basically being a inert Zen paperweight that doesn't do shit but tear others down for the unforgivable sin of action is superior, but I will have to respectfully disagree with your lack of strategy.
Gumby was basically correct, if you're paying for Vacula to go to this thing, you're doing so because you hope he'll piss the speakers off by his presence.
Wrong. I gave you reasons, you ignored them so you could tell me what I think.
I stand corrected. You are not deluded. For whatever ulterior motive, you are just fucking dishonest. Telling you what I think is "pretending"?

You have the optical density of a vacuum. Maybe if you actually did something, got out a bit, got some exercise, so to speak, you would be able to lift yourself out of the crankiness you seem to have on account of being a chair-bound manager of other people.

Post by Guest »

cunt wrote:There's not going to be any "burying of the hatchet" and people who think there is are severely fucking deluded.
i assume 'into their skulls' was the unspoken gist

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Guest wrote:
cunt wrote:There's not going to be any "burying of the hatchet" and people who think there is are severely fucking deluded.
i assume 'into their skulls' was the unspoken gist
http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads ... s-Meme.jpg

Hi oolon.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Metalogic42 wrote:
justinvacula wrote:An anonymous donor just contributed - fundraiser is now at $1800 in a matter of minutes! The 'pit is strong! :o
No offense meant to either you or your donor, but that seems like an extraordinarily large amount for something like this, and IMO would be much better spent in Oklahoma than Dublin. Also: wouldn't it be better for your own PR, atheism PR in general, and society, if you were to skip the conference altogether and go help tornado victims instead?

It's your time, and their money, and you all can do whatever you want with it, it just seems like a waste to me.
Who's to say that person didn't already donate to help OK? In any case, it seems Ophie is convinced Justin is stalking her now. The latest on her blog is fucking hilarious!

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

I just saw that! You know, my daughter's friend's mother often shops at the same grocery store as me. She is stalking me, I know it! LOL

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ReneeHendricks wrote: Who's to say that person didn't already donate to help OK? In any case, it seems Ophie is convinced Justin is stalking her now. The latest on her blog is fucking hilarious!
Ah, so there is an upside, then, even from the viewpoint of this cranky old fucker (me, not Feefles).

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

She didn't let my comment through moderation
Yes, it's all about you.
Can't believe I wasted my Facebook login to the BanHammer list over 5 words. :(

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
justinvacula wrote:http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... /stalking/

[bimg]http://i.imgur.com/BxBwedO.jpg[/bimg]

She can't go ANYWHERE!
I just saw that! You know, my daughter's friend's mother often shops at the same grocery store as me. She is stalking me, I know it! LOL
Just go the fucking terlit, Feefles. You'll be safe there. But choose one with two exits!

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Don't you guys think Justin will give an even-handed report of whatever events occur? I do. I enjoyed his tweets from the last con and am interested in hearing more from quite a few of the speakers who were there, which was a pleasant surprise. Also if anything flares up I'd rather some eyes are there which can see things clearly.

His genuine interest in conversation and debate, and his mild presence (despite the mustache), might seduce some people to talk to him who might not otherwise only online. It doesn't seem to me that Justin would risk the chance to go to more cons, talk to more people, or to provide the fainting couch with any actual proof of harassment, by being an asshole and causing problems. Would be out of character from what I've seen of him.

He kicked up a heal playfully while being photoed next to a smiling man of god. He's not going to do anything dumb and I don't want him to. I supported him because I expect he won't be an ass.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

http://i.imgur.com/czB4iTu.jpg

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Anyone know what else Ron Lindsay did that weekend other than his speech?

Just noticed this comment by Svan:
Stephanie Zvan

May 23, 2013 at 11:20 am (UTC -5)

No, that wasn’t all in the speech. That speech wasn’t the only thing Lindsay did all weekend.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/almostdiamo ... ent-237376

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Skeeve wrote:http://www.rationalwiki.org/wiki/Slymepit

Which is returning
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.
Also in the Google snippet, I noticed the entry refuses to link to the Pit..."no link---hate speech policy".

lol
But...how can we be a hate site if the Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't say we are?

PS I notice that there is no Wikipedia entry for the Slymepit. Maybe someone should do something about that? Create an honest, even-handed account of what the Pit is, why it exists, and what goes on here? To catapult the propaganda, as Dubya once put it.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

bovarchist wrote:

Which is returning
503 Service Unavailable
Also in the Google snippet, I noticed the entry refuses to link to the Pit..."no link---hate speech policy".

lol
But...how can we be a hate site if the Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't say we are?

PS I notice that there is no Wikipedia entry for the Slymepit. Maybe someone should do something about that? Create an honest, even-handed account of what the Pit is, why it exists, and what goes on here? To catapult the propaganda, as Dubya once put it.
You are someone. I believe in you.

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

I can't go anywhere now without being followed by a dedicated harasser.
Setting aside the questionable choice of the words "anywhere", "followed", "dedicated" and "harasser", I don't see how anyone could possibly disagree with this statement.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Skeeve wrote:Anyone know what else Ron Lindsay did that weekend other than his speech?

Stephanie Zvan

No, that wasn’t all in the speech. That speech wasn’t the only thing Lindsay did all weekend.

Illuminati meeting, you know, with the dark robes and the naked virgin (Insert Vacula joke here)

That, and his blog post where he compared Watsons dishonesty with that of a communique from North Korea.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Skeeve wrote:Anyone know what else Ron Lindsay did that weekend other than his speech?

Stephanie Zvan

I assume she's just talking about welcoming Vacula, the spat with Watson, etc.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Wow. And two of the comments so far support her delusion about stalking. Ophelia herself added this bit (which may not be far off the mark):
Ophelia Benson May 27, 2013 at 9:41 am (UTC -7) Link to this comment

The leadership of the Dublin conference think it’s a case of “both sides” – in fact some of them think our harassers are more right than we are.
_______
Skeeve wrote:She didn't let my comment through moderation
Yes, it's all about you.
Can't believe I wasted my Facebook login to the BanHammer list over 5 words. :(
I posted a short one quite seriously advising she seek professional help for paranoia. It seems likely that won't be posted, nor go over well. :(

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
I was going to take the "wake me up when it's all over" approach to "Overly-Earnest goes to Baboonland 2: Electric Baboonaloo" but then I read that Ophie quote. The tone in my head when I read it is indescribable.
I can't decide if it's the wail of being unable to figure out how to drive in that last nail on her own cross or if it's Bruno Ganz raving away in the last act of "Downfall".

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Skep tickle wrote:
Wow. And two of the comments so far support her delusion about stalking. Ophelia herself added this bit (which may not be far off the mark):
Ophelia Benson May 27, 2013 at 9:41 am (UTC -7) Link to this comment

The leadership of the Dublin conference think it’s a case of “both sides” – in fact some of them think our harassers are more right than we are.
[/quote]

I guess she's referring to the time when she and Aratina decided to try to bully Derek Walsh of the Irish Atheists into their point of view and only made themselves appear to be completely demented.

cunt

Post by cunt »

I stand corrected. You are not deluded. For whatever ulterior motive, you are just fucking dishonest. Telling you what I think is "pretending"?

You have the optical density of a vacuum. Maybe if you actually did something, got out a bit, got some exercise, so to speak, you would be able to lift yourself out of the crankiness you seem to have on account of being a chair-bound manager of other people.
Aww, did I piss you off? I'd like to know what i'm being fucking dishonest about, and what my ulterior motive is.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Ophelia Benson the moment she learned Justin Vacula was going to WIS in Dublin:

http://goo.gl/uwzk2

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

cunt wrote:

Aww, did I piss you off? I'd like to know what i'm being fucking dishonest about, and what my ulterior motive is.
Don't worby about ol' Mykers - he probably just got some sand in his vajayjay...

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Whether someone is an attention whore or not doesn't really matter. To some degree every public person is, or must be, to stay afloat and I don't see a problem with it. It is also none of your (or my) business what Justin does with the money he personally raises, for the purposes he said it would be used. I'm not too happy with the AVfM connection but fair is fair.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Mykeru wrote:Ophelia Benson the moment she learned Justin Vacula was going to WIS in Dublin:

Anyone does a good Downfall of Feefles, I'll give $75 to a charity of their choice.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Ana Kasparian on "Weakest Insults By YouTube Trolls"

[youtube]ox7K7kG6nNk[/youtube]

As a funny* 'bonus', she appears to be topless for most of the video. [/simplyanobservation]

*YMMV; cue "fapfapfap" remarks.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Lsuoma wrote:
cunt wrote:

Don't worby about ol' Mykers - he probably just got some sand in his vajayjay...
Both got sand in their vayjayjay. They should get a coffee and sort it out. Preferably in a hotel room. (In Dublin.) Make it happen.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:

Well, I was wondering if you were being obtuse on purpose. Now I don't wonder anymore.

Are you pissed off I noticed that you are a completely inert do-nothing that specializes in tearing other people down and criticizing their taking action, no doubt because of your own laziness and/or personal cowardice?

Not like it's difficult observation to make.

I guess it bears repeating: What the fuck is it you do? Just give me the highlights.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Lsuoma wrote:
Mykeru wrote:Ophelia Benson the moment she learned Justin Vacula was going to WIS in Dublin:

Anyone does a good Downfall of Feefles, I'll give $75 to a charity of their choice.
Here's a link for doing your own Downfall captions -- looks like all you need is a youtube account to upload it to.

http://downfall.jfedor.org/

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Off topic, but I just noticed something that amused me.

I posted some random videos to test all the upload functions after installing a video add-on at my site.

I had a copy of Rebecca Watson's first attempt at a Google Hangout and used it with the others.

Most of the videos have around 30-40 views....Watson's has 120. Wtf?

Trigger >> Rebecca Watson
http://atheiststoday.com/infusions/vide ... .php?id=10

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Aneris wrote:Whether someone is an attention whore or not doesn't really matter. To some degree every public person is, or must be, to stay afloat and I don't see a problem with it. It is also none of your (or my) business what Justin does with the money he personally raises, for the purposes he said it would be used. I'm not too happy with the AVfM connection but fair is fair.
What is the "AVfM connection" and why should you care? I have an "AVfM connection" too. Are you going to claim the SPLC says it's a hate site?

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Apples wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Here's a link for doing your own Downfall captions -- looks like all you need is a youtube account to upload it to.

http://downfall.jfedor.org/
If I get bored by Cunt. I'm on it.

I'm on it.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

AVfM reposted one of Justin's articles. I believe he even answered some of the comments.

Am I missing something else?

LMU

Post by LMU »

If JV goes to the conference in Ireland, then he's giving the people there an opportunity. They can show their quality by treating him as an adversary or as a fellow atheist and skeptic. It's a nonviolent demonstration, just like hanging a banner is.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Mykeru wrote:
cunt wrote:

Well, I was wondering if you were being obtuse on purpose. Now I don't wonder anymore.

Are you pissed off I noticed that you are a completely inert do-nothing that specializes in tearing other people down and criticizing their taking action, no doubt because of your own laziness and/or personal cowardice?

I guess it bears repeating: What the fuck is it you do? Just give me the highlights.
You seem to be under the impression that this is a board game. We send Justin to Dublin and he gets +20HP and levels up. It's quite obviously not like that. You're actually paying because you hope it'll annoy Benson.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Skeeve wrote:Off topic, but I just noticed something that amused me.

I posted some random videos to test all the upload functions after installing a video add-on at my site.

I had a copy of Rebecca Watson's first attempt at a Google Hangout and used it with the others.

I started watching it because I assumed you'd posted it there for a reason and I wondered what stupidity she'd emitted. Then I wondered whether she was a member and had uploaded it herself. Then I got bored after a few minutes, switched it off, and stared at the wall in order to restore my enthusiasm for life.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Skeeve wrote:AVfM reposted one of Justin's articles. I believe he even answered some of the comments.

Nope. That's about it. People who then are uncomfortable with the "AVfM connection" have, perhaps unwittingly, sipped some Freethought Blogs Kool-Aid.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
cunt wrote:

You seem to be under the impression that this is a board game. We send Justin to Dublin and he gets +20HP and levels up. It's quite obviously not like that. You're actually paying because you hope it'll annoy Benson.
Well, can't argue with that. What number am I thinking of?

cunt

Post by cunt »

Now you're annoyed that I guessed at your motivations? Boo-hoo. I guess at the SJWs motivations all the time.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Mykeru wrote:
bovarchist wrote:

Which is returning
503 Service Unavailable

lol

You are someone. I believe in you.
Nah, I used to think I was someone. But there's much less pressure being no one. Seriously, I'm not the guy to do the writeup, even if I was versed in the intricacies of Wikipedia.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Skeeve wrote:AVfM reposted one of Justin's articles. I believe he even answered some of the comments.

He allowed them to interview him at the WIS conference, while there was a woman tied up in the closet with duct-tape over her mouth. Or maybe he just did the interview -- possibly there was no woman tied up in the closet. But how can you be sure?

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

cunt wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
cunt wrote:

Some may. That wasn't my purpose in donating. I wouldn't suggest she change her plans to attend but that's really up to her.

I do hope she is able somehow to get some perspective on all of this. She seems to be slipping farther & farther into a fixed delusion. :(

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Apples wrote:

He allowed them to interview him at the WIS conference, while there was a woman tied up in the closet with duct-tape over her mouth. Or maybe he just did the interview -- possibly there was no woman tied up in the closet. But how can you be sure?
Yeah and he said several times that he had said anyone who donated at a certain level could interview him and he was following through on that promise, and (as I recall) that he is willing to talk with anyone. Presumably AVfM could have just asked him for an interview without donating and he might have said yes.

What really made me laugh about the AVfM interview is that it meant at least one AVfM 'officer' was at least close to the WiS2 venue and seems to have even attended WiS2 in person. Yet Justin was the one to whom the WiS2 horns & pitchfork were assigned (until Lindsay spoke).

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

AVFM win my vote for being the most sophisticated, and competent trolls of the Fftb clown show, outside of Prof Dawkins that is.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Apples wrote:
Skeeve wrote:Off topic, but I just noticed something that amused me.

I started watching it because I assumed you'd posted it there for a reason and I wondered what stupidity she'd emitted. Then I wondered whether she was a member and had uploaded it herself. Then I got bored after a few minutes, switched it off, and stared at the wall in order to restore my enthusiasm for life.
I was working on my look so I could do Google Hangouts like the cool kids.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3809/8856 ... ee4ebf.jpg

dogen

Post by dogen »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Just to be clear, I've been waiting more than a week for a computer that would finally reach the specifics I need to finish some orchestral work on a band that hired me. I did 6 tracks already and only have 4 left. My actual comp' is a basic PB laptop and one of the rams seems to have died. Takes about 6/7 minutes to load a project and almost the same to get the project to read fluently.

I have set the deadline at June 10th, but probably won't make it. The new desktop computer is 700 euros, and my pay for the remaining songs is 750 euros. I'll be lucky if I can get a week's grocery from that nightmare of a job after paying for the computer.

Forget about Dublin, just help me get a new unit!

Or just send your sympathies, it always helps.
Can't you replace the RAM? Or is it soldered onto the mobo?

cunt

Post by cunt »

Skep tickle wrote: Some may. That wasn't my purpose in donating. I wouldn't suggest she change her plans to attend but that's really up to her.

I do hope she is able somehow to get some perspective on all of this. She seems to be slipping farther & farther into a fixed delusion. :(
What was your purpose in donating? It wasn't annoying people. So obviously it was something else. Maybe you're hoping there's going to be a teary reconciliation in the same hotel that kicked this shit off? People are going to see Justin and wonder to themselves.... he's a nice young man, should I be reading FTB?

Stebbins

Post by Stebbins »

Tony Parsehole wrote:I like Justin too. I just can't work out whether his brass neck is endearing or cringeworthy.
Is part of your sig from The Vibrating Bum-Faced Goats? Takes me back a bit...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Stebbins wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:I like Justin too. I just can't work out whether his brass neck is endearing or cringeworthy.
Is part of your sig from The Vibrating Bum-Faced Goats? Takes me back a bit...
VBFGs are OK if you like modern. My favourite character was Paul Whicker, the Tall Vicar.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/4/4149893_9d04c14b11.jpg

I also noticed when browsing for that image that Viz used to feature Stephalump (or is it Feefles?)

http://lowres-picturecabinet.com.s3-eu- ... 148963.jpg

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

cunt wrote:
Skep tickle wrote: Some may. That wasn't my purpose in donating. I wouldn't suggest she change her plans to attend but that's really up to her.

What was your purpose in donating? It wasn't annoying people. So obviously it was something else. Maybe you're hoping there's going to be a teary reconciliation in the same hotel that kicked this shit off? People are going to see Justin and wonder to themselves.... he's a nice young man, should I be reading FTB?
That's exactly it. I applaud your honesty and insight.