Post by mordacious1 »

She flies coach...
Her nose flies 1st Class.

Keating

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:56 pm
It was Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian (they haven’t caught up with the alphabet soup yet) parade last night.

Apparently this shit never gets old.
Let them hold it in Western Sydney next year.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Someone believes that Pell waas railroaded THE PELL AFFAIR: AUSTRALIA IS NOW ON TRIAL

As I never paid any attention to the subject (because Catholicss ... yaknow?) I have no opinion myself. Still, from what he is saying he believes an injustice has been comitted,

Someone who is more informed may have an opinion?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

mordacious1 wrote: She flies coach...
Her nose flies 1st Class.
:lol: :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/yqinlRx.png

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Things are pretty serious for me these days ... I am finding it near impossible in some cases to detect parody from the real thing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hawaii? Uh oh, the fool is gonna propose. He has no idea what comes next.
facehuggers.jpg
(133.69 KiB) Downloaded 393 times

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I’m not sure why, but this article cracked me up. Probably because I thought it was from the Onion:

https://apple.news/A7BzwL2p0QQuRUXeNn6z6Qw

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

If that link doesn’t work, it’s here also:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vbwp ... -instagram

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

mordacious1 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:47 pm
I’m not sure why, but this article cracked me up. Probably because I thought it was from the Onion:

https://apple.news/A7BzwL2p0QQuRUXeNn6z6Qw
Vice!!!!

Fuking triggered!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
It was Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian (they haven’t caught up with the alphabet soup yet) parade last night.

They are gay. Not stupid.

http://i.imgur.com/5CE02Zy.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

MarcusAu wrote: Dead? I thought it was just sleeping.

In all likelihood I shall not be taking fashion tips from Fess Parker. But you know - each to their own.
Cultural appropriation. One must posses raccoons in the wild to turn them into festive hats. And there are few animals that translate well into hats. My efforts with waterfowl have been a dismal failure.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote: Someone believes that Pell waas railroaded THE PELL AFFAIR: AUSTRALIA IS NOW ON TRIAL

As I never paid any attention to the subject (because Catholicss ... yaknow?) I have no opinion myself. Still, from what he is saying he believes an injustice has been comitted,

Someone who is more informed may have an opinion?
Go back a page or two but the executive summary is that there was zero evidence beyond the complainant’s word and the scenario was improbable. Pell has been the progressive’s boogeyman for years. He’s performing the role of scapegoat.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Sargon on the Dankula/BBC outrage...

It must be a slow week for all involved :?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Cultural appropriation. One must posses raccoons in the wild to turn them into festive hats. And there are few animals that translate well into hats. My efforts with waterfowl have been a dismal failure.
Not something to be done without prior consideration. I'd put even money on the wildlife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1BKbXL-plE

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Hawaii? Uh oh, the fool is gonna propose. He has no idea what comes next.
That was my initial thought too a few weeks ago when she started boasting that she was off to Maui. It looks like they've gone with the cucks brother and wife/gf and their kid. Witnesses maybe? Two weeks in the Hawaiian islands don't come cheap neither, I think we can all guess who's paying.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:
Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

They are gay. Not stupid.

Or: they're bumfucks, not dumbfucks.

:rimshot:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Keith Flint, vocalist in The Prodigy, found dead in his home. Apparently it was sideways... :(

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47442312

:(

The crazy bugger was part of my soundtrack-to-life and will be sorely missed.

John D

Post by John D »

I should play this for my leftist daughter.... haha. She would scream at me and call me horrible.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

"Suck your dead mother" .. :?

Follow the thread.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Hawaii? Uh oh, the fool is gonna propose. He has no idea what comes next.
That was my initial thought too a few weeks ago when she started boasting that she was off to Maui. It looks like they've gone with the cucks brother and wife/gf and their kid. Witnesses maybe? Two weeks in the Hawaiian islands don't come cheap neither, I think we can all guess who's paying.
Geez, how did Becky manage to get two weeks straight off of work?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

John D wrote: I should play this for my leftist daughter.... haha. She would scream at me and call me horrible.
You might follow up with this one, if a little helpless laughter could retrieve the situation:

Best line: "I've tried a lot of monogamy."

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

That poly-couple's sandals promised so many lols... but Jesse Lee Peterson's own quirks never crashed headlong into theirs. It wasnt much different than if they'd been interviewed on npr.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:39 am
Pseudomonas wrote: Where about in S Yorks were you?

Pseudomonas
Mexborough (Dearne Valley) .. Worked in Doncaster. My daughter still lives up there, on the outskirts of Rotherham.
I was about 7 1/2 miles west of you - Hoyland Nether - before I went off to Uni.

Pseudomonas

John D

Post by John D »

I have been sleeping poorly and having nightmares lately. I think this is due to my worrying about my poly-pan daughter. She has fallen in love with a FTM trans man in Indianapolis. I worry about his ability to take care of my daughter who has ADD and a history of suicidal thoughts herself. And... it's not that he is trans necessarily.... it is also that he suffers from PTSD with enough severity to prevent him being able to drive. And not only that.... when I discussed the possibility of him have behaviorally therapy to improve the driving problem, my daughter said that the driving was not the worst of his problems and that they had to work on some of his other problems first. Fuck... she is going to move in with someone who is almost non-functional.

so..... she wants to move out of my house and get an apartment with him in Indy. They are already shopping for a place and she is getting her OT license in Indiana so she can work there. At she wants to do this in addition to having her RV that she has to make payments on.... and she is telling me she can't pay me back for the medical bills I paid for her cause she is broke... and.... well... I am about 80% certain this will not end well.

yeah... so I am not sleeping well.

not to mention that she calls me a monster because I am not sensitive enough to men who wear dresses to the Oscars. Errrr.....

My wife even accuses me of hating all women... and I have been thinking... no.... I am just getting sick and tired of you two.

Duties:

1) cook
2) dishes
3) all car maintenance
4) all yard work
5) walk, bath and feed the dog
6) bring home 80% of the income
7) grocery shopping
8) all house repairs
9) put up with being called a monster because I think Ellen Page is a stupid twat
10) get attitude when I have a music night party at my house
11) pay for my sister-in-laws car repairs and plane tickets to visit her daughter

Feeling a bit like a door mat lately. Rant over.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Not being funny John, you seem like you're a nice chap and all, maybe a bit too nice, but have you ever thought your family are taking the fucking piss?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm more concerning that his daughter is a licensed Operating Thetan.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

John D wrote: 1) cook
2) dishes
3) all car maintenance
4) all yard work
7) grocery shopping
8) all house repairs
9) put up with being called a monster because I think Ellen Page is a stupid twat
11) pay for my sister-in-laws car repairs and plane tickets to visit her daughter
This is what Male Privilege looks like.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

The diversity pros at Laurier really must be regretting their bullying of Lindsay Shepherd. She's evolved from a moderate Social Justicey type into a hardcore anti-identitarian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqFwsfFc94o

Keating

Post by Keating »

So the Liberal candidate for my electorate came door knocking on Sunday afternoon. I didn't know they still did that. He has no chance, and I have philosophical disagreements with his party. He does appeal to the teenage boy still inside me, as his name is "Ed Cocks".

Keating

Post by Keating »

John D wrote: <snip>
Change your last name to Galt, and go on strike until your brilliance is recognised.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:04 am
Reminds me of that time when conservative pundit Morton Downy Jr. was beaten up by a group of neo-nazis.
Or when Geraldo beat the crap out of a chair with his nose while defending the rights of an uppity POC to refuse freedom of speech to some young conservative men.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

You've been semi regular recently fuzzy.

Have you switched to a new breakfast cereal?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:04 am
Reminds me of that time when conservative pundit Morton Downy Jr. was beaten up by a group of neo-nazis.
Or when Geraldo beat the crap out of a chair with his nose while defending the rights of an uppity POC to refuse freedom of speech to some young conservative men.
Reminds me of that time notorious Tump hater jussie Smollett got beat up by a couple of mean Tumps.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Politics in Canukistan be like :

DumpsterFire.gif
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 259 times
More to come too.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote: Politics in Canukistan be like :

DumpsterFire.gif

More to come too.
Yea. Looks like the knives are out as even nominally leftist media - MacLean's in particular - are apparently out for blood:

Trudeau will be lucky if he makes it to the "Ides of March" before getting stabbed in the rotunda; couldn't happen to a nicer fellow ...

ICYMI, kind of hot off the press, someone else in the Liberal party who's found some integrity, who's no longer willing to give any lip service to the Trudeau "cult of personality":

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

AndrewV69 wrote: Politics in Canukistan be like :

DumpsterFire.gif

More to come too.
Die Trudeau die. (the Trudeau the)
SNC Lavalin has bribed corrupt foreign governments. Maybe voluntarily, more likely, fork over or no deal. It is wrong, illegal but realistically the way business is done in a lot of the world. Wilson-Raybould, that coincidentally went to high school just up the road from me is being stubbornly principled and not going to consider "prosecutorial discretion". This could be finish Trudeau.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

This song has been around for ages and I fucking love it (but it's far too short) and I've only just found out what it's called and who sings it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Die Trudeau die. (the Trudeau the)
You should get that tattooed on your chest.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

John D wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:19 pm
I have been sleeping poorly and having nightmares lately. I think this is due to my worrying about my poly-pan daughter. She has fallen in love with a FTM trans man in Indianapolis. I worry about his ability to take care of my daughter who has ADD and a history of suicidal thoughts herself. And... it's not that he is trans necessarily.... it is also that he suffers from PTSD with enough severity to prevent him being able to drive. And not only that.... when I discussed the possibility of him have behaviorally therapy to improve the driving problem, my daughter said that the driving was not the worst of his problems and that they had to work on some of his other problems first. Fuck... she is going to move in with someone who is almost non-functional.

so..... she wants to move out of my house and get an apartment with him in Indy. They are already shopping for a place and she is getting her OT license in Indiana so she can work there. At she wants to do this in addition to having her RV that she has to make payments on.... and she is telling me she can't pay me back for the medical bills I paid for her cause she is broke... and.... well... I am about 80% certain this will not end well.

not to mention that she calls me a monster because I am not sensitive enough to men who wear dresses to the Oscars. Errrr.....

My wife even accuses me of hating all women... and I have been thinking... no.... I am just getting sick and tired of you two.

Duties:

1) cook
2) dishes
3) all car maintenance
4) all yard work
7) grocery shopping
8) all house repairs

Honestly, this sounds like marriage counseling time. Or even family counseling time. Find an old-school therapist, as the new ones are trained for crap (I studied therapy/psychology master's program after I was injured beyond repair. It's bad.) You don't want to go through life with resentment and bitterness, it's way too short for that shit. You don't deserve to be treated like crap by the people that depend on you.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Les Carlyon has died. He was a journalist who wrote the “big popular easy to read book on Gallipoli”

For all it’s accessible prose, he contributed little to actual analysis. And he then encouraged Peter FitzSimons to think that “journalist” was a synonym for “historian”.

So. I cannot mourn.

There were only two reasons for being a journalist, Les Carlyon once said.

"One is that you're curious about the world and the people in it ... And the other reason for being a journalist is because you love to write.

"The rest is all dross. All journalists are ever remembered for are their words."

Carlyon, who died on Monday aged 76, will be remembered as one of Australia’s finest wordsmiths.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:37 pm
John D wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Duties:

1) cook
2) dishes
3) all car maintenance
4) all yard work
7) grocery shopping
8) all house repairs

Honestly, this sounds like marriage counseling time. Or even family counseling time. Find an old-school therapist, as the new ones are trained for crap (I studied therapy/psychology master's program after I was injured beyond repair. It's bad.) You don't want to go through life with resentment and bitterness, it's way too short for that shit. You don't deserve to be treated like crap by the people that depend on you.
I know what I would do. But I am not saying. I am not going to make any suggestions right now (if ever) because I doubt pretty sure it would not be constructive.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: "Few skills are so well rewarded as the ability to convince parasites that they are victims."
Thomas Sowell
That reminds me. What happened to Setar? Did he blow up and fade away?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Talking of people we are talking about - I checked out Mykeru's twitter feed the other day.

He had a 5 day suspension from work, continues to not make videos, and seems determined to stay on his path to unsociable codgerdom.

And so it goes, I suppose. But I do appreciate his past efforts.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“I have to push for inclusion because it’s not happening naturally,” Larson explains. “If it was happening naturally I wouldn’t have to say anything. Unfortunately it was a little bit of a narrow view [before] and we’re just trying to expand on that. It means my press days are a little bit more varied, which I really like.”

Carol Danvers would be proud. “I gained a lot from playing Carol,” Larson says. “I learned a lot about myself and my strength, but also I feel clearer about what it is that I want and how I want to live my life and what’s important to me. So I can only hope that some of that lives in the movie and that other people can feel it.”
Alas. Take as a whole, Captain Nasty has less charisma than Gal Gadot’s left tit.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
“I have to push for inclusion because it’s not happening naturally,” Larson explains. “If it was happening naturally I wouldn’t have to say anything. Unfortunately it was a little bit of a narrow view [before] and we’re just trying to expand on that. It means my press days are a little bit more varied, which I really like.”

Carol Danvers would be proud. “I gained a lot from playing Carol,” Larson says. “I learned a lot about myself and my strength, but also I feel clearer about what it is that I want and how I want to live my life and what’s important to me. So I can only hope that some of that lives in the movie and that other people can feel it.”
Alas. Take as a whole, Captain Nasty has less charisma than Gal Gadot’s left tit.
I'd already decided not to see the movie, now I think I'll stop reading (or listening to) what anyone has to say about it too.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Indeed. I will probably unread anything else you write along these lines as well.

To spell it out, what we have here is a classic example of entryism. Club membership requires you to point at it and make the collective noise.

You know the sound.

Something similar is happening with knitting. https://quillette.com/2019/02/17/a-witc ... instagram/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This is pretty incredible.

Sound on.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Showing off on a double date.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Indeed. I will probably unread anything else you write along these lines as well.

To spell it out, what we have here is a classic example of entryism. Club membership requires you to point at it and make the collective noise.

You know the sound.

Something similar is happening with knitting. https://quillette.com/2019/02/17/a-witc ... instagram/

John Stuart Mill wrote: Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

I've not much to say on the topic (probably like most of the active posters here - whose silence speaks volumes) - so let the above quotation be it's own judgement on us all. (Though I'm sure JS Mill may have had other things in mind).

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

There are active posters? :think:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Indeed. I will probably unread anything else you write along these lines as well.

You know the sound.

John Stuart Mill wrote: Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

I've not much to say on the topic (probably like most of the active posters here - whose silence speaks volumes) - so let the above quotation be it's own judgement on us all. (Though I'm sure JS Mill may have had other things in mind).
Meanwhile my YouTube feed has just spat this out

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Finally! Evidence that we are not seeing the same thing.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Will I be selling out the patriarchy and the white race if I go and see Captain Marvel?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

You know the sound.

That sounds like a mission for Barn Owl.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

KiwiInOz wrote: Will I be selling out the patriarchy and the white race if I go and see Captain Marvel?
The character gets props because s/he used to be a man and Binary. Some of those Kree are People of Colour too.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It's not all bad news in the online world. Or at least it's not bad news for everyone.

Steve Shives has been given a $2000 grant from VidCon.

nb No, I'm not blocked. I don't have twitter.