You is all a bunch of poofs!

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2161

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:37 pm

Brive1987 wrote: PZ version:
I’d have stuck with the liberal arts school. They provide more personal instruction and a broader background to students. And that’s why I switched from teaching at a large state institution to a smaller university myself in my career as an instructor.
PZ Daughter version from her AMA:
he went to Morris because that was where he could get a job
Fucking :lol:

Got lynx?

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2162

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:44 pm

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: PZ version:
I’d have stuck with the liberal arts school. They provide more personal instruction and a broader background to students. And that’s why I switched from teaching at a large state institution to a smaller university myself in my career as an instructor.
PZ Daughter version from her AMA:
he went to Morris because that was where he could get a job
Fucking :lol:

Got lynx?

I've been looking back at some of the Pit's artwork recently. Amazing stuff.

From APE+LUST:


https://i.imgur.com/VrBraY8.png

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2163

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:48 pm

I saw this when I went down some twitter rabbit hole. Just pathetic, but seems relevant when speaking of Meyers:

https://i.imgur.com/Br90E3Q.png

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7945
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2164

Post by AndrewV69 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:27 pm

There is a vapid TV show called "The View" or something like it and they are really going after R Kelly, like he was a strait white male or something.

First they went through a shock/horror/gasp at his sins then they were making fun of him. Then they had two of his young current girlfriends on (they both live with him I understand) talking about how much they love him and bla bla bla.

*shrug*

It looks like he is going down. Not as fast as a $2.00 crack ho, but good enough for government work.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3933
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2165

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:50 pm

KiwiInOz wrote: Behind every hot woman (on the internet) is a 40 year old man.
That depends upon which category you're browsing on pornhub - I prefer mine in handcuffs and hanging upside-down above a vat of live eels.

Phwooar!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3933
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2166

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:01 pm

His presentation technique makes me grind my teeth but other than that, this was pretty funny...


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2167

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:24 pm

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: PZ version:
I’d have stuck with the liberal arts school. They provide more personal instruction and a broader background to students. And that’s why I switched from teaching at a large state institution to a smaller university myself in my career as an instructor.
PZ Daughter version from her AMA:
he went to Morris because that was where he could get a job
Fucking :lol:

Got lynx?
http://i.imgur.com/vSR6AAR.jpg

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2168

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:24 pm


KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2169

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:40 pm

The Conversation closes off comments on some recent articles after about six people respond to each.

So much for research and/or opinion being open to challenge and debate. But these are protected classes of research and opinion. The Conversation, my arse. More like the Democratic Peoples Republic of Truth.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1911
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2170

Post by Keating » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:54 pm

KiwiInOz wrote: The Conversation closes off comments on some recent articles after about six people respond to each.

So much for research and/or opinion being open to challenge and debate. But these are protected classes of research and opinion. The Conversation, my arse. More like the Democratic Peoples Republic of Truth.
Yeah, I've had relatively tepid comments deleted by moderators if it slightly pushed back too.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2171

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:10 pm

Keating wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: The Conversation closes off comments on some recent articles after about six people respond to each.

So much for research and/or opinion being open to challenge and debate. But these are protected classes of research and opinion. The Conversation, my arse. More like the Democratic Peoples Republic of Truth.
Yeah, I've had relatively tepid comments deleted by moderators if it slightly pushed back too.
I remember talking to a conference of highly sceptical farmers in Echuca about climate change (back in about 2010) and having them trying to drive bulldozers through what I was saying. In response to a challenge about the data and analysis I talked about the bear pit that is scientific debate. It seems that the bear pit has been swapped for the ball pit.

https://store.schoolspecialty.com/OA_HT ... tion=Large

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1911
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2172

Post by Keating » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:15 pm

By the way, I'd been meaning to ask your thoughts on this article:
https://quillette.com/2019/02/27/why-re ... he-planet/

Pretty much is where I've arrived, myself.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2173

Post by John D » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Keating wrote: By the way, I'd been meaning to ask your thoughts on this article:
https://quillette.com/2019/02/27/why-re ... he-planet/

Pretty much is where I've arrived, myself.
Yep... pretty much correct.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2174

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:55 pm

Keating wrote: By the way, I'd been meaning to ask your thoughts on this article:
https://quillette.com/2019/02/27/why-re ... he-planet/

Pretty much is where I've arrived, myself.
I don't have a problem with nuclear power per se. The meltdown and waste transport and storage issues have given it bad press, so much so that in the market for solutions it might be betamax to renewables VHS. It will take a lot of energy to over that particular inertia, although IV Gen thorium reactors do look to be the way forward (use "waste" as fuel, non fissile products etc). One downside that isn't really discussed, is that when you reduce the half life of existing waste it appears that you increase its potency.

I think that he assumes that centralised and corpratised power generation will continue to be the model for energy supply and distribution. This is his biggest mistake because renewables are disruptive, through allowing the hoi polloi to generate their own electricity and potentially be suppliers to the market, and allowing small scale and localised distribution. People make a similar mistake when talking about how coal is needed to provide electricity to all the poor people in India. That might work if the majority of the poor (hundreds of millions) actually had access to transmission wires. But they don't, and most of the increase in electrical generation is going to (polluting) industrial plants. Renewables (not just solar and wind) allow for them to have electricity without the investment needed to connect them up to centralised power plants.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2175

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:08 pm

See my comments submitted to that piece. The author is a notorious crackpot and the article is a load of horseshit.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2176

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Brive1987 wrote:
Ask her how long her dog has to lick before she cums.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2177

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
See my comments submitted to that piece. The author is a notorious crackpot and the article is a load of horseshit.
Speaking of horse shit, have you thought of running your sawdust, bedding straw, and manure through a gasifier to produce syngas and biochar? Run the syngas through a generator to produce electricity and use the biochar in the bedding to reduce ammonia levels in the stalls (and for soil productivity improvement, carbon sequestration, water filtration, etc)?

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2178

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: snip
Ask her how long her dog has to lick before she cums.
Are you wanting to compare notes?

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2179

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:21 pm

KiwiInOz wrote: Speaking of horse shit, have you thought of running your sawdust, bedding straw, and manure through a gasifier to produce syngas and biochar? Run the syngas through a generator to produce electricity and use the biochar in the bedding to reduce ammonia levels in the stalls (and for soil productivity improvement, carbon sequestration, water filtration, etc)?
I would, but my house doesn't have a cellar.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2180

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:22 pm

That, and my horses mostly shit out in the field.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2181

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:24 pm

KiwiInOz wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: snip
Ask her how long her dog has to lick before she cums.
Are you wanting to compare notes?
Ask her why daddy always encouraged her to dress up as the Little Mermaid for halloween.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2182

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Ask if not eating animals makes you a vegetarian even though you have animals eat you?

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2183

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: Speaking of horse shit, have you thought of running your sawdust, bedding straw, and manure through a gasifier to produce syngas and biochar? Run the syngas through a generator to produce electricity and use the biochar in the bedding to reduce ammonia levels in the stalls (and for soil productivity improvement, carbon sequestration, water filtration, etc)?
I would, but my house doesn't have a cellar.
Not a digester. Thermal processing - syngas is H2 + CO, not CH4

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2184

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:26 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: That, and my horses mostly shit out in the field.
And bears shit in the woods, apparently.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2185

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:30 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
See my comments submitted to that piece. The author is a notorious crackpot and the article is a load of horseshit.
I agree with your comments.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2186

Post by Driftless » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:42 pm

MarcusAu wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote: Man, irony can be a motherfucker sometimes.
https://www.weau.com/content/news/Madel ... 19831.html
I never trusted those shifty bastards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2KrHr1b2tE
Thought about moving there, but access in the winter is by ice road over Lake Superior. In warmer winters it can be cut off for long periods. The houses were a bit out of our budget and we decided to stay where we are for now.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1911
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2187

Post by Keating » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:48 pm

I did mean the nuclear power stuff mostly. I do think solar has a place.

I worry a lot about decentralising power distribution. We're already seeing a divide forming in the ACT that I find troubling. Anyone with money can afford to put panels on their roof, and they are strong incentives to do so. Those who can't afford to do so will, necessarily, continue to rely on centralised power sources. We're effectively setting up a system where we pay rich people and tax poor people when it comes to electricity. It gets worse the more well off people take up panels, as the number of people who support the centralised system decreases.

I don't see a way out of that problem without continued support for a viable baseload power source, and that implies nuclear to me.

TheMudbrooker
.
.
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2188

Post by TheMudbrooker » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:33 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Ask if not eating animals makes you a vegetarian even though you have animals eat you?

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2189

Post by free thoughtpolice » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:43 pm

KiwiInOz wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: That, and my horses mostly shit out in the field.
And bears shit in the woods, apparently.
I have it from reliable sources that some bears, while technically still shitting in the woods shit in special rooms in cabins in the woods that have pipes that take the bear waste away from the cabin in to a type of digester. Some of the problem is that these days their diet of hikers and joggers has a lot of skin that has plastics and poly fabrics that has been plugging their waste infrastructure.
Please, encourage hikers to wear more environmentally friendly clothing in areas where they have a chance at being eaten by wildlife.
:D

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2190

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:01 pm

Atomic Awakening by James Mahaffey is a great book, and explains succinctly why nuclear is dead, and has been since before 3MI.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2191

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:47 pm

Keating wrote: I did mean the nuclear power stuff mostly. I do think solar has a place.

I worry a lot about decentralising power distribution. We're already seeing a divide forming in the ACT that I find troubling. Anyone with money can afford to put panels on their roof, and they are strong incentives to do so. Those who can't afford to do so will, necessarily, continue to rely on centralised power sources. We're effectively setting up a system where we pay rich people and tax poor people when it comes to electricity. It gets worse the more well off people take up panels, as the number of people who support the centralised system decreases.

I don't see a way out of that problem without continued support for a viable baseload power source, and that implies nuclear to me.
I favor phasing out nuclear by EoL-ing existing plants while not building any new ones.

The solar mortgage concept makes home PVs accessible to everyone. No initial investment, you simply pay a monthly mortgage = your average monthly power bill. No pain.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7945
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2192

Post by AndrewV69 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Alright,

So finally after all the R Kelly stuff keeps hitting the media about sex tape(s) I decide to head on over to pornhub because if there really are "tapes" that is one place they are going to wind up.

There I discover that one of the videos purporting to be one of his I discover it is a pissing video. That is not my thing at all but I do do another search and discover that back in 2015 Chappelle did a parody of Kelly so I infer that he was well known for this.

I am sure though that Greta might have a few words about women being used as toilets. Then it occurs to me that based on what we already know about the baboons, that they tend to project their sins to other people that there is no point in asking her.

Do I really want to know? Not really. However, there is no way I am going to be surprised whatever the future reveals.


Hunt
.
.
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2193

Post by Hunt » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:36 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: That, and my horses mostly shit out in the field.
And bears shit in the woods, apparently.
I have it from reliable sources that some bears, while technically still shitting in the woods shit in special rooms in cabins in the woods that have pipes that take the bear waste away from the cabin in to a type of digester. Some of the problem is that these days their diet of hikers and joggers has a lot of skin that has plastics and poly fabrics that has been plugging their waste infrastructure.
Please, encourage hikers to wear more environmentally friendly clothing in areas where they have a chance at being eaten by wildlife.
:D
No,no, the pope shits in the woods, wearing white, next to the tree that falls, making no sound, while the chicken with no lips crosses the road to watch.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2194

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:55 am

Hunt wrote: No,no, the pope shits in the woods, wearing white, next to the tree that falls, making no sound, while the chicken with no lips crosses the road to watch.
I've never been in favour of segregation. But those metaphors better watch themselves.

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2195

Post by Hunt » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:32 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Hunt wrote: No,no, the pope shits in the woods, wearing white, next to the tree that falls, making no sound, while the chicken with no lips crosses the road to watch.
I've never been in favour of segregation. But those metaphors better watch themselves.
Good fences make good neighbors.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4857
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2196

Post by KiwiInOz » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:40 am

Hunt wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Hunt wrote: No,no, the pope shits in the woods, wearing white, next to the tree that falls, making no sound, while the chicken with no lips crosses the road to watch.
I've never been in favour of segregation. But those metaphors better watch themselves.
Good fences make good neighbors.
Everybody needs good neighbours.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2197

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:44 am

Hunt wrote: Good fences make good neighbors.
Vlad wrote: Neighbours make good fences.

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2198

Post by Hunt » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:38 am

KiwiInOz wrote:
Hunt wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Hunt wrote: No,no, the pope shits in the woods, wearing white, next to the tree that falls, making no sound, while the chicken with no lips crosses the road to watch.
I've never been in favour of segregation. But those metaphors better watch themselves.
Good fences make good neighbors.
Everybody needs good neighbours.
Won't you be my neighbor?

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 3002
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2199

Post by Hunt » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:41 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Hunt wrote: Good fences make good neighbors.
Vlad wrote: Neighbours make good fences.
Watson wrote: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2200

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:03 am

Hunt wrote:
Watson wrote: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Steersman wrote: A bush on the bird is the first step in determining if 'they' are in fact a human female.

Though further steps should undertaken to verify if they can produce ova to confirm the initial assessment...

#1 in a series of 89546 tweets.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2316
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2201

Post by screwtape » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:05 am

Lsuoma wrote: Atomic Awakening by James Mahaffey is a great book, and explains succinctly why nuclear is dead, and has been since before 3MI.
Come on, Vicky Caramel invented the thorium-molten salt reactor since then and everything has changed.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2202

Post by Driftless » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:27 am

screwtape wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Atomic Awakening by James Mahaffey is a great book, and explains succinctly why nuclear is dead, and has been since before 3MI.
Come on, Vicky Caramel invented the thorium-molten salt reactor since then and everything has changed.
Was that before or after she determined that Bigfoot is real and the holocaust is not?

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2203

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:57 am

screwtape wrote: Come on, Vicky Caramel invented the thorium-molten salt reactor since then and everything has changed.
Interesting how immediately prior to flouncing, Vicky was simultaneously insisting on the existence of thorium reactors while denying the existence of the gas chambers.

Makes me start to wonder if the Sherman wasn't that bad, after all.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2204

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:02 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Hunt wrote: No,no, the pope shits in the woods, wearing white, next to the tree that falls, making no sound, while the chicken with no lips crosses the road to watch.
I've never been in favour of segregation. But those metaphors better watch themselves.
Don't count your chickens before they're in one basket.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2205

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:20 am

Since it's all gone quiet - I'll pass along the wisdom of the ancients...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1NAwlepnSs

Steersman
.
.
Posts: 10154
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2206

Post by Steersman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:43 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Watson wrote: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Not always the case that one in the hand is worth two in the bush, although that tends to depend on how much groveling there is as preliminary foreplay ...
MarcusAu wrote:
Steersman wrote: A bush on the bird is the first step in determining if 'they' are in fact a human female.

Though further steps should undertaken to verify if they can produce ova to confirm the initial assessment...

#1 in a series of 89546 tweets.
:-) I think you may have missed a few ...

But apropos of that - and in the interests of adding a few more to that total - and of the general topic of "censorship" by various "woke" media companies:



"Lily" had been, and is, front and center in the battle against the #TransLoonies - unfortunate that most of her site is toast, although there are some half-dozen posts archived on the Wayback Machine - fer instance: Welcome to Transtopia

In related news, seems Joe Rogan has torn a strip or two off Twitter's Jack Dorsey and a woman (one assumes ...) executive, one Vijaya Gadde:





Some claims that Joe Rogan & company have caught Twitter in some barefaced lies, although that may be a bit iffy.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2207

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:48 am

A sober and thoughtful piece on the Michael Jackson accusations in Neverland.


free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2208

Post by free thoughtpolice » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:02 pm

MJ would never hurt a little boy.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12311
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2209

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:12 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote: MJ would never hurt a little boy.
I'm not dead! I just have a skin condition.


John D
.
.
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2210

Post by John D » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:30 pm

The big news in my city today..... Some cops got in trouble for taking snacks from the Fire Station that were reserved for the firefighters. A full investigation was done.... haha.
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/20- ... ood-pantry

John D
.
.
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2211

Post by John D » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:33 pm

Did someone start talking about tanks?.... I really need to get to this museum.



CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2213

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:04 pm


CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2214

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:06 pm

It's funny that hipsters are always the last to know.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2215

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:24 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
It's funny that hipsters are always the last to know.
Sometimes I get the feeling that I've seen it all before.

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1311
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2216

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:24 pm

Being a puppet would explain why AOC ends up in the weeds so often when questioned in any detail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10294
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2217

Post by free thoughtpolice » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:50 pm

Breaking news. Jussie Smollet arrested for telling a trump to police.

CaptainFluffyBunny
.
.
Posts: 7556
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am
Location: Somewhere in the pipes
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2218

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:36 pm

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:50 pm
Breaking news. Jussie Smollet arrested for telling a trump to police.


I wonder if he has any regrets? That's a lotta felony goin' on.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2219

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:39 pm


John D
.
.
Posts: 4542
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#2220

Post by John D » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:05 pm

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:50 pm
Breaking news. Jussie Smollet arrested for telling a trump to police.


I wonder if he has any regrets? That's a lotta felony goin' on.
That nigger faggot is in some big trouble. 16 additional felony charges from a grand jury on top of the felony the district attorney already charge him with. You do not get out of this much trouble without doing some time in the pen. No hard feelings to him... oh... wait... yes... I do have hard feelings and I hope he has to give many Bubbas a BS in the clink. Fuck this guy. :clap:

Post Reply