You is all a bunch of poofs!

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4498
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3481

Post by Service Dog » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:16 am

Hunt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that machine is HIV+.

https://i.imgur.com/e1i9tgb.jpg?1

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1430
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3482

Post by InfraRedBucket » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:33 am

:lol:


Pitchguest
.
.
Posts: 3799
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3483

Post by Pitchguest » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:10 am

InfraRedBucket wrote: :lol:

[youtube]
[/youtube]

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3484

Post by SM1957 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:05 am

'Somali man accused of murdering his wife by setting her on fire is cleared by a jury after he explains she accidentally splashed the white spirit on herself, then set herself ablaze when she was cooking his porridge'

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3485

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:21 am

Here we go...

Just started listening - partial doxx for Tits & then God in the first 5 mins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zf6Ajv7mFE

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3486

Post by SM1957 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:42 am

They are now allowing Juncker near naked flames. I thought that was not allowed in case he breathed out.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... emony.html

Mr. X, Indeed
.
.
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3487

Post by Mr. X, Indeed » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:40 am

I'm sure the EU won't abuse any of the power it wants over internet content.

http://blog.archive.org/2019/04/10/offi ... t-content/

I'm sure they'll be perfectly reasonable.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3488

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:17 am

Bhurzum wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:46 am
mordacious1 wrote: My wife (who works with children with special needs), wants me to quit using the word “retard”. I do pretty well with that request, until you guys link to the thinking (or lack thereof) of PZ Molars.
Might I suggest you replace "retard" with another suitably descriptive word? Perhaps "waterhead" would fit the bill? Try it out, take it for a spin and see how it feels.

You're welcome.
Spacker, spaz, mong. Take yer pick!

TheMudbrooker
.
.
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3489

Post by TheMudbrooker » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:08 am

I would've shot the fucker just for having facial hair like that.

https://www.weau.com/content/news/508441792.html

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12308
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3490

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:21 pm

A former GF was a social worker and scolded me for using 'retarded' to describe the mentally retarded. The official PC social worker (social woker?) term was now 'Developmentally Disabled.' Which, with three times as many syllables, is too goddamn long. So I started calling them De-Di's. She said that was bad, too, but later admitted to calling them De-Di's at work because it was faster.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12308
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3491

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:23 pm

I mean, she adopted de-di's from me, then eventually her whole office did.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3492

Post by shoutinghorse » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: A former GF was a social worker and scolded me for using 'retarded' to describe the mentally retarded. The official PC social worker (social woker?) term was now 'Developmentally Disabled.' Which, with three times as many syllables, is too goddamn long. So I started calling them De-Di's. She said that was bad, too, but later admitted to calling them De-Di's at work because it was faster.
Dee-Da's is a colloquial reference for the good people of Sheffield around those parts and if you've ever met them then De-Di's is a close enough description. ;)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3493

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:31 pm

What did the coroner in Paris sing as he closed up the body bags?

Zip-a-de-Dodi,
Zip-a-de-Di


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3495

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:06 pm

"The dog was not charged – police issued him a warning for the theft"

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 3001
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3496

Post by Hunt » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:11 pm

You adopted a bunch of retards?

TheMudbrooker
.
.
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3497

Post by TheMudbrooker » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Lsuoma wrote: "The dog was not charged – police issued him a warning for the theft"
He was a first time offender.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3928
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3498

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:17 pm

Lsuoma wrote: What did the coroner in Paris sing as he closed up the body bags?

Zip-a-de-Dodi,
Zip-a-de-Di
Speaking of coroners...

A young guy gets a job as an assistant mortician. On his first day, the boss takes him into the mortuary and gives him his first job - to wash, dress and put makeup onto the corpse of a young woman who died in a traffic accident. The instructions given, the boss leaves the new guy to get on with his work and retires to his office to complete some paperwork. Ten minutes into the paperwork, the new guy pokes his head around the door...

New guy: Hey boss, out of curiosity, which body of water was this girl swimming in when she drowned?
Boss: She didn't drown, she was killed in a three-car pileup. Now, stop yammering and get back to work.

The new guy shrugs and heads back into the mortuary leaving the boss to continue flying his desk. Ten minutes later the new guy returns and once again pokes his head around the door...

New guy: Hey boss, this girl who drowned, was it a motorboat that hit her head and caused all that damage?
Boss (getting angry): Listen, I've already told you, she died in a fucking traffic accident. What makes you think she drowned?
New guy: Well, I'm sure she drowned because she's still got a prawn in her knickers from when they pulled her out of the water.
Boss (incredulous): What on Earth are you talking about? Show me...

The two of them head into the mortuary and approach the body of the young woman. The new guy pulls apart her legs, hooks her knickers aside and points...

New guy: There, see? A prawn!
Boss: You fucking idiot, that's not a prawn, that's her clitoris!
New guy: Well, it tastes like a prawn...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bcYppAs6ZdI/hqdefault.jpg

:P

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3499

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:42 pm

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: "The dog was not charged – police issued him a warning for the theft"
He was a first time offender.
Ruff justice.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3500

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Just watched this doco:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1772381/

Like a lot produced recently, it's quite gee-whiz and wow, but very interesting. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll sling it up. Give me a few days.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3928
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3501

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:37 pm

Lsuoma wrote: Just watched this doco:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1772381/

Like a lot produced recently, it's quite gee-whiz and wow, but very interesting. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll sling it up. Give me a few days.
I mentioned this a while back but my #1 doco is "Tim's Vermeer" - it's a truly captivating insight into art and possibly explains the near photographic quality of the Dutch master's work.

https://cdn.britannica.com/s:300x300/33 ... 30E544.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim%27s_Vermeer

It may sound dull but I was hooked from the start. And I'm thick as pigshit and wouldn't know good art if it ran up to me and booted me in the joy division.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 7942
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3502

Post by AndrewV69 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Lsuoma wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:58 pm
Just watched this doco:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1772381/

Like a lot produced recently, it's quite gee-whiz and wow, but very interesting. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll sling it up. Give me a few days.
/wave

Yes please.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3503

Post by Brive1987 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:22 pm

The Australian Navy won’t march in the pre Dawn services due to OH&S concerns. Apparently they may trip.

Holy fuck.
“It is not a usual thing that happens at a dawn service, the march is generally the thing that happens at the main marches later in the day," she said.

"So there are a number of people there, there is darkness, and there were various people who looked at the conditions and an assessment was made based on usual procedure and potential safety."

"I can understand the community concerns, and we do put our people in danger at times, but we do have an obligation that we reduce any risk as much as practicable."

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12308
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3504

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Bhurzum wrote: I mentioned this a while back but my #1 doco is "Tim's Vermeer" - it's a truly captivating insight into art and possibly explains the near photographic quality of the Dutch master's work.

https://cdn.britannica.com/s:300x300/33 ... 30E544.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim%27s_Vermeer

It may sound dull but I was hooked from the start. And I'm thick as pigshit and wouldn't know good art if it ran up to me and booted me in the joy division.
TIM'S VERMEER is insane. I was entranced. It's weaponized autism. I'm totally convinced that's how Vermeer did it. Contrary to rumor, it does not feature Scarlett Johansson naked, but otherwise, it's amazing.

And I went to art school, so what I say goes.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3505

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:50 pm

Brive1987 wrote: The Australian Navy won’t march in the pre Dawn services due to OH&S concerns. Apparently they may trip.

Holy fuck.
“It is not a usual thing that happens at a dawn service, the march is generally the thing that happens at the main marches later in the day," she said.

"So there are a number of people there, there is darkness, and there were various people who looked at the conditions and an assessment was made based on usual procedure and potential safety."

"I can understand the community concerns, and we do put our people in danger at times, but we do have an obligation that we reduce any risk as much as practicable."
If they had known how much trouble it was going to cause - they probably shouldn't have had the wars in the first place.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
.
.
Posts: 11851
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Location: Nice, France
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3506

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Lsuoma wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:58 pm
Just watched this doco:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1772381/

Like a lot produced recently, it's quite gee-whiz and wow, but very interesting. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll sling it up. Give me a few days.
*waves*

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3507

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ...
Contrary to rumor, it does not feature Scarlett Johansson naked
...

No - that's 'The Girl with a Pearl Necklace Earring' or perhaps 'Under the Skin'

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3508

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:10 am

Haven't heard from Steersman in a while...but he seems to have been keeping busy...

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3509

Post by screwtape » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:49 am

Lsuoma wrote: Just watched this doco:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1772381/

Like a lot produced recently, it's quite gee-whiz and wow, but very interesting. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll sling it up. Give me a few days.
I'd be interested.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3510

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:32 am

Not everyone was so enthusiastic at the time.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12308
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3511

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:56 am

MarcusAu wrote: Haven't heard from Steersman in a while...but he seems to have been keeping busy...
So much for bondage!

Pitchguest
.
.
Posts: 3799
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3512

Post by Pitchguest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:07 am

MarcusAu wrote: Haven't heard from Steersman in a while...but he seems to have been keeping busy...
I just imagine a scene like Eyes Wide Shut where there are people with masks opening condoms like it's some sort of ritual.

SM1957
.
.
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3513

Post by SM1957 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:19 am

MarcusAu wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:10 am
Haven't heard from Steersman in a while...but he seems to have been keeping busy...
This will cut down on the number of rapists who use condoms.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12308
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3514

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:58 am

A very well-written post on the insidious evil that is Tumblr, and how it promotes ROGD, anorexia, and assorted SJW insanity:

https://4thwavenow.com/2019/03/20/tumbl ... -out-post/

Stankeye
.
.
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3515

Post by Stankeye » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:44 am

46! That is a rough 46.

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4498
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3516

Post by Service Dog » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:36 am

Federally-mandated White Power, at the Supreme Court of New York, today.
https://i.imgur.com/xQmmrk1.jpg?1

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12308
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3517

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:41 am

Stankeye wrote:
46! That is a rough 46.
Tweaker.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3928
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3518

Post by Bhurzum » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:44 am

Service Dog wrote: Federally-mandated White Power, at the Supreme Court of New York, today.
Super-mega-ultra-double-champagne-white-power™

https://yumnatarian.files.wordpress.com ... cgowan.jpg

That smirking nazi bitch needs punched!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3519

Post by Lsuoma » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:06 am

Stankeye wrote:
46! That is a rough 46.
I think it was supposed to be 0x46.

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4498
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3520

Post by Service Dog » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:09 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Stankeye wrote:
46! That is a rough 46.
Tweaker.
Or possibly just related to Wisconsin's other son, Ed Gein
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0981/ ... 1517432041

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3521

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:10 pm

Maybe not so much liberal fascism as the triumph of the left over the centre left and middle.


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3522

Post by Lsuoma » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:42 pm

No such thing as a pussy pass, no siree!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cov ... e-47914832

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3523

Post by Lsuoma » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:07 pm


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10590
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3524

Post by Lsuoma » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Let me know when you've snagged it.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth
Posts: 1404
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:54 am
Location: Blue
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3525

Post by HunnyBunny » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:06 pm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 7986.html
Ukip has selected an anti-feminist Eurosceptic YouTube commentator as a candidate should the UK take part in European Parliament elections next month.

“We went through an exhaustive process to sift over 190 potential candidates down to those the national executive committee representatives and I felt were most suitable,” Ukip leader, Gerard Batten said.
And Sargon is the best they came up with...

Thing I liked most on the whole page was the positioning of a promo pic from a clickbait page of funny wildlife pics...

https://mainssstream.com/wp-content/upl ... 0/14-3.jpg

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth
Posts: 1404
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:54 am
Location: Blue
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3526

Post by HunnyBunny » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:11 pm

MarcusAu wrote: Haven't heard from Steersman in a while...but he seems to have been keeping busy...
He's busy sticking his oar in on Twitter, annoying radical feminists & trannies by insisting on being Steers.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3527

Post by Brive1987 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:16 pm


Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3928
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3528

Post by Bhurzum » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 am

HunnyBunny wrote: He's busy sticking his oar in on Twitter, annoying radical feminists & trannies by insisting on being Steers fighting the good fight.
FTFY.

Viva el presidente!

(I genuinely love his posts!)


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3530

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:02 am

William Lane Craig discusses Myers recent screen against New Atheism.

https://www.reasonablefaith.org/media/r ... eism-dead/

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 16627
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3531

Post by Brive1987 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:03 am

I hope they preference each other.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3928
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3532

Post by Bhurzum » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:38 am

I love twatter - it's like a 24/7 comedy feed!


InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1430
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3533

Post by InfraRedBucket » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:33 am

Brive1987 wrote: Maybe not so much liberal fascism as the triumph of the left over the centre left and middle.

I pretty much disagree with a lot of what Scruton says on art, he invokes things like the soul, god without any real evidence as of they were givens, as well as having been a secret paid press lobbyist for the Tobacco industry but he was unfairly monstered on this occasion, with the fraudulent help of George Eaton at the New Statesman who tweeted selective quotes that got passed around and considers any criticism of the term "islamophobia " as forboden . Probably should never have been appointed to the post he got thrown off in the first place though.
I was at art school in the mid 80s with his first wife - a pleasant French woman called Danielle - and a promising artist at the time - I think they had separated by that point.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3534

Post by screwtape » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:21 am

Lsuoma wrote: Let me know when you've snagged it.
Got it, ta very much.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3535

Post by screwtape » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:24 am

However my German isn't up to it. Is there an .srt file to go with it? Using VLC it says there is an English Subtitle track, but sadly no words appear.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3536

Post by MarcusAu » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:59 am

screwtape wrote: However my German isn't up to it. Is there an .srt file to go with it? Using VLC it says there is an English Subtitle track, but sadly no words appear.
Does this help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxKAwaH6TY

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7060
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3537

Post by MarcusAu » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:01 am

HunnyBunny wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: Haven't heard from Steersman in a while...but he seems to have been keeping busy...
He's busy sticking his oar in on Twitter, annoying radical feminists & trannies by insisting on being Steers.
I find my tolerance for people goes up in inverse proportion to how much I have to do with them.

Works for Myers, too.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12308
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3538

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:25 am

Bhurzum wrote: I love twatter - it's like a 24/7 comedy feed!

I'm thinking Sweden could be a Poontang smorgasbord for the right guy, a.k.a., me, and here's why. All the women in Sweden are now radical feminists, while all the men are simpering male feminists ally cucks. But we know from research (okay, salon articles) that feminist women despise feminist men and secretly want to be made love to caveman style by a real man. And most Swedish women are hawt. (Not as hawt as Danish women, but Danish women aren't as desperate). By my back-of-the-envelope calculations, there are approximately 2.3 million hawt adult Swedish women, but only 374,218 manly Swedish men, and most of the latter are already the former's auto mechanics. And since half of Swedes drive Saabs, 1.15 million of those hawt Swedish women need a mechanic even worse than a boyfriend. Which leaves 1.87 million hawt Swedish women who have no real man for intimacy that doesn't involve a ball gag and a strap-on. Sweden's women are so desperate, they consider that old fat Wallander guy a sex symbol. Obi wan kenobi could sense the collective throbbing from space.

The 19 cups of coffee a day swedes drink will help me, but I might die from exhaustion. Still, I believe I have found my calling.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3539

Post by screwtape » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:36 am

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: I love twatter - it's like a 24/7 comedy feed!

I'm thinking Sweden could be a Poontang smorgasbord for the right guy, a.k.a., me, and here's why. All the women in Sweden are now radical feminists, while all the men are simpering male feminists ally cucks. But we know from research (okay, salon articles) that feminist women despise feminist men and secretly want to be made love to caveman style by a real man. And most Swedish women are hawt. (Not as hawt as Danish women, but Danish women aren't as desperate). By my back-of-the-envelope calculations, there are approximately 2.3 million hawt adult Swedish women, but only 374,218 manly Swedish men, and most of the latter are already the former's auto mechanics. And since half of Swedes drive Saabs, 1.15 million of those hawt Swedish women need a mechanic even worse than a boyfriend. Which leaves 1.87 million hawt Swedish women who have no real man for intimacy that doesn't involve a ball gag and a strap-on. Sweden's women are so desperate, they consider that old fat Wallander guy a sex symbol. Obi wan kenobi could sense the collective throbbing from space.

The 19 cups of coffee a day swedes drink will help me, but I might die from exhaustion. Still, I believe I have found my calling.
If you need help, I have extensive experience with Saab two-stroke engines, and even the nasty four stroke Ford Taurus V6 they moved to in 1967.

I don't know how many strokes you are planning to help these desperate Swedish ladies with, but I can handle the wrenches if you handle the wenches.

Eric Carlsson and Pat Moss, a marriage made in front wheel drive, two-stroke free-wheel heaven, where all the clouds of smoke are blue.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#3540

Post by screwtape » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:42 am

MarcusAu wrote:
screwtape wrote: However my German isn't up to it. Is there an .srt file to go with it? Using VLC it says there is an English Subtitle track, but sadly no words appear.
Does this help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxKAwaH6TY
Thank you. One does love a blurry video half-obscured with Dutch subtitles. That F.2B is an old friend of mine.

Post Reply