You is all a bunch of poofs!

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5761

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:45 am

Bhurzum wrote: I don't care what anyone says - I'd pound AOC up the wrong 'un until dehydration claimed me.

There, I said it. :snooty:
https://i.imgur.com/QRkEc2f.jpg

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4916
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5762

Post by KiwiInOz » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:18 am

shoutinghorse wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: I don't care what anyone says - I'd pound AOC up the wrong 'un until dehydration claimed me.

There, I said it. :snooty:
https://i.imgur.com/QRkEc2f.jpg
That's the Pit for you. Always there when needed for support.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4607
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5763

Post by John D » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:22 am

Service Dog wrote:
John D wrote: Hi Bitches... I am back on social media returning from my sabbatical.
Welcome back. I thought of you & your sabbatical... when I posted this link a couple days ago. If online discussions were all like this one... you wouldn't have to take a sabbatical. And yet... this is the type of discussion which is now flagged by algorithms as dangerous & in-need of censoring.
There is still quite a bit of really good stuff on Youtube. I think it is a bit harder to find than it used to be, but it still works. Even on my sabbatical I watched Youtube, but I stuck to long form interviews and documentaries. It was pretty good overall.

It is the Facebook type stuff that really sucks. I would give up Facebook altogether except that my friends use it and there is a great group for Hymer RVs. I am back on Facebook now and it is every bit as bad as I thought it was. I think I will stick to checking Facebook once per day and that's it. This should work well for me. Maybe I will just open it when I am taking a shit. That should be just about right.... haha.

I haven't decided if I am going to go back to watching the news every day. It is sometimes really entertaining... but it is entirely bs. I like to keep up with current events but I haven't figured out the best way to do this. TV news is a wreck.... that's for sure.... but it is hard to find a good replacement.

Watching the changes in media is super interesting. The Youtube and Twitter bans and defunding etc. What a great drama. Part of me thinks that corporate greed is fully responsible for the low quality stuff that gets promoted, but then I sit down and watch an episode of E-News on TV and remember how fucking mindless my fellow citizens really are. People are really just not that interested in high content media. For fuck's sake.... almost everyone thinks Trump actually said Nazis are good people. Haha.

Just on a side note. Here is one of my favorite Youtubers. Enjoy.


shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5764

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:59 am

Ahhh takes me back to my childhood and one of me faves.

https://i.imgur.com/iAViBJl.jpg

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5765

Post by MarcusAu » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:49 am

DL.jpg
(90.84 KiB) Downloaded 417 times

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4608
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5766

Post by Service Dog » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:15 am

I watched the first season of the Venture Brothers cartoon on Hulu. Only saw a few episodes previously.

Girlfriend got a deal on Hulu-- $1 per month for a year-- but that includes a shitload of ads. Same ads repeating repeating repeating.

One ad is for an app called 'Earnin', which is a payday loan thing.

Apparently you give-up your employment & banking info in exchange for advances on your next paycheck. Maybe starting at just $50 or $100?

The only fee is-- that you choose how much to 'tip', when the loan is repaid. You can choose to tip Zero. But... that -may- (or may not?) affect how much $$$ the system lets you borrow next-time.

Elizabeth Warren's claim to fame-- was her push for regulation of payday loans. Reason magazine debunked (enough to satisfy me) Warren's hyperbole about how-bad payday lenders are.

But I was curious about this particular app. So I googled it... and found a Reddit thread... which left me groaning.

Apparently the app is legit. Mark Cuban is an investor. But many of the dorks on reddit can't stand the idea of a zero-interest voluntary payday loan. They're sure they know what's best for the people who use the service, better than those people themselves.

Satisfied customers who have used that app-- mention the amounts they voluntarily tipped. Amounts which add-up to what-we-are-told are incredibly predatory rates. Crazy.

the reddit thread:

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5767

Post by Driftless » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:58 am

Service Dog wrote: I watched the first season of the Venture Brothers cartoon on Hulu. Only saw a few episodes previously.

Girlfriend got a deal on Hulu-- $1 per month for a year-- but that includes a shitload of ads. Same ads repeating repeating repeating.

One ad is for an app called 'Earnin', which is a payday loan thing.

Apparently you give-up your employment & banking info in exchange for advances on your next paycheck. Maybe starting at just $50 or $100?

The only fee is-- that you choose how much to 'tip', when the loan is repaid. You can choose to tip Zero. But... that -may- (or may not?) affect how much $$$ the system lets you borrow next-time.

Elizabeth Warren's claim to fame-- was her push for regulation of payday loans. Reason magazine debunked (enough to satisfy me) Warren's hyperbole about how-bad payday lenders are.

But I was curious about this particular app. So I googled it... and found a Reddit thread... which left me groaning.

Apparently the app is legit. Mark Cuban is an investor. But many of the dorks on reddit can't stand the idea of a zero-interest voluntary payday loan. They're sure they know what's best for the people who use the service, better than those people themselves.

Satisfied customers who have used that app-- mention the amounts they voluntarily tipped. Amounts which add-up to what-we-are-told are incredibly predatory rates. Crazy.

the reddit thread:
uBlock Origin takes care of Hulu ads for me. It used to show a blank screen for the duration of each ad but now it just skips right back to the show.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5768

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Convicted fraudster of negligence Christine Lagarde becomes the new head of the European Central Bank. You could'nt make this shit up. .. And people still want to stop Brexit. :doh:


Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4608
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5769

Post by Service Dog » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Jail & Toilet Water

Years ago, my friend was arrested for skateboarding with a weed pipe. A couple days later, at work, he told us details-- like how you could give your arresting officer change to get snacks from the vending machine. He talked-about being in a big cell in Central Booking-- with 40 guys who kept asking for water-- but the cops said they were out of cups & only gave them the little paper shot glasses used for dispensing pills at hospitals.

Weeks later, I was arrested. At the precinct I was put in a filthy cell with one of those metal toilets with a drinking fountain on top. The whole cell was filthy, and so was the toilet & fountain/basin. Drinking from that thing would be literally drinking from a dirty urinal. Fortunately-- the cops brought a small bottle of water.

I was moved to Central Booking & put in the 40-guy cell. With an exposed toilet on one wall. With no water in it. If you shit in it-- everybody had to breathe shit fumes until the cops brought a 5-gallon bucket of water to wash-down the shit. And everybody would hate you, of course. Early in the night-- the cops brought pint boxes of milk. Nobody wanted to drink the milk-- fearing it would make us have to fart & shit. I poured my milk in the toilet-- flattened the box-- and saved it. Sure enough-- when guys started asking for water-- the cops claimed to have 'run out' of cups again. Either it was quite-a-coincidence/ or it was Standard Operating Procedure to not provide water.

Instead of using the little paper-pill-shot-glasses of water-- I unfolded my milk carton & filled it. When they passed-out baloney-on-whitebread sandwiches... other guys filled the plastic sandwich baggie with water to drink.

Yes, EVERY DAY, prisoners in America have water with-held, and are kept in filthy uncleaned cells... before being convicted of any crime.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5770

Post by shoutinghorse » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:36 pm

I shouldn't laugh :lol:


Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4017
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5771

Post by Bhurzum » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:48 pm

shoutinghorse wrote: I shouldn't laugh :lol:

All that's missing is one of the old "Batman" sound-effect pop-ups..."BAME!"

https://alleyesonscreen.files.wordpress ... .jpg?w=680

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10665
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5772

Post by Lsuoma » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:26 pm

shoutinghorse wrote: I shouldn't laugh :lol:

If she'd taken Jo Brand's advice, she probably wouldn't have had a problem.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5773

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 am

Is that the final comment? Is everyone ready to take the old nag out back and shoot now?

Happy 7th elevator(lift or ardaitheoir)-gate anniversary everyone. (No I did not look up the date).

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4608
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5774

Post by Service Dog » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:39 am

Naw.

Really?
.
.
Posts: 6339
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5775

Post by Really? » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:52 am

MarcusAu wrote: Is that the final comment? Is everyone ready to take the old nag out back and shoot now?

Happy 7th elevator(lift or ardaitheoir)-gate anniversary everyone. (No I did not look up the date).
The 'Pit will never die. Not so long as Dr. Spooge is suing his ex-friends. Not so long as PZ is trying to keep up with YouTubers one-third of his age. Not so long as Titania McGrath is winding up transwoman comedians who want to sell you pictures of their big, all-natural bewbs for a tenner.
She is a very interesting woman.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5776

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 am

Everything comes to an end...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5777

Post by InfraRedBucket » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:08 am

Isn't "trans woman with big naturals", an oxy moron?
or just signifies a moron?

Really?
.
.
Posts: 6339
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5778

Post by Really? » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:11 am

InfraRedBucket wrote: Isn't "trans woman with big naturals", an oxy moron?
or just signifies a moron?
I think Avery just means that the boobs in question were the result of the hormones, etc. She didn't do anything disgusting and artificial like getting breast implants.

You be the judge:

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5779

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:19 am

InfraRedBucket wrote: Isn't "trans woman with big naturals", an oxy moron?
or just signifies a moron?
Bollocks!

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5780

Post by InfraRedBucket » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:49 am

Really? wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: Isn't "trans woman with big naturals", an oxy moron?
or just signifies a moron?
I think Avery just means that the boobs in question were the result of the hormones, etc. She didn't do anything disgusting and artificial like getting breast implants.
Yes I realise that but still think the acquisition of excessive hormones is not exactly "natural".

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5781

Post by InfraRedBucket » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:54 am

Apparently Titania will be making an appearance at the Edinburgh Festival - will Andrew Doyle be in drag?.

https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/t ... -mxnifesto

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5782

Post by screwtape » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:14 am

MarcusAu wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: Isn't "trans woman with big naturals", an oxy moron?
or just signifies a moron?
Bollocks!
MarcusAu wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: Isn't "trans woman with big naturals", an oxy moron?
or just signifies a moron?
Bollocks!
What about my big natural bollocks?

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5783

Post by screwtape » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:14 am

Quoted twice: once for each side.

screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5784

Post by screwtape » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:15 am

You pick if prefer the right or the left.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4017
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5785

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:10 pm

InfraRedBucket wrote: Apparently Titania will be making an appearance at the Edinburgh Festival - will Andrew Doyle be in drag?.

https://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/t ... -mxnifesto
Watched an interview with him about a week ago - he's casting an actress to play the part.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5786

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:29 pm

Bhurzum wrote: Watched an interview with him about a week ago - he's casting an actress to play the part.
That would involve time travel - as the class was disestablished (except for awards ceremonies) some time in the 1990s.

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5787

Post by MarcusAu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:30 pm

screwtape wrote: Quoted twice: once for each side.
One more and I'll have the full set.

mordacious1
.
.
Posts: 919
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:33 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5788

Post by mordacious1 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Bhurzum wrote: I don't care what anyone says - I'd pound AOC up the wrong 'un until dehydration claimed me.

There, I said it. :snooty:
You think her eyes are bugging out now...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4017
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5789

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:47 pm

mordacious1 wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: I don't care what anyone says - I'd pound AOC up the wrong 'un until dehydration claimed me.

There, I said it. :snooty:
You think her eyes are bugging out now...
She'd look like Marty Feldman's stunt double if I had access to her farting-tackle!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4017
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5790

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:48 pm

MarcusAu wrote: That would involve time travel - as the class was disestablished (except for awards ceremonies) some time in the 1990s.
You say "actor" and I say "Fuck you, it's actress" :twisted:

TheMudbrooker
.
.
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5791

Post by TheMudbrooker » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:24 pm

NO, DEAR GOD, NOOOOO!!!!!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiwdBTWHZPs
Yes, there's better bourbon out there, but it's still an unspeakable tragedy.

Keating
.
.
Posts: 1946
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: South of anteater guy
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5792

Post by Keating » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:55 pm

screwtape wrote: You pick if prefer the right or the left.
The left one is slightly bigger.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12497
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5793

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:56 pm

TheMudbrooker wrote: NO, DEAR GOD, NOOOOO!!!!!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiwdBTWHZPs
Yes, there's better bourbon out there, but it's still an unspeakable tragedy.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4017
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5794

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:32 pm


shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5795

Post by shoutinghorse » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 pm

And all they had to do was pay their taxes. Fuckin' eejits, now look at 'em :roll:

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5796

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:47 am

No representation without taxation.

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5797

Post by InfraRedBucket » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:21 am

Keating wrote:
screwtape wrote: You pick if prefer the right or the left.
The left one is slightly bigger.
But if you've only got one you're officially a Nazi.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4017
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5798

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:06 am



We're a nation of piss-takers and this cretin is whining about a "tea drinking" taunt? Christ almighty... :evil:

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 3062
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5799

Post by Hunt » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:56 am

shoutinghorse wrote:
And all they had to do was pay their taxes. Fuckin' eejits, now look at 'em :roll:
Sour grapes. Go eat a lemon. It's apples and oranges. Watermelon?

Hunt
.
.
Posts: 3062
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:04 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5800

Post by Hunt » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:05 am

Bhurzum wrote:

We're a nation of piss-takers and this cretin is whining about a "tea drinking" taunt? Christ almighty... :evil:
That may be true, but I've never seen a team that needs to be taken down a notch more. Hope they lose the final big time. Arrogant bitches.

shoutinghorse
.
.
Posts: 2649
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:01 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5801

Post by shoutinghorse » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:33 am

Hunt wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

We're a nation of piss-takers and this cretin is whining about a "tea drinking" taunt? Christ almighty... :evil:
That may be true, but I've never seen a team that needs to be taken down a notch more. Hope they lose the final big time. Arrogant bitches.
Real football starts again in five weeks so the 'ladies' can get back to their domestic chores.

https://i.imgur.com/2yiYqE6.jpg


BTW .. Piers Morgan should be constantly reminded of what one big cunt he is. From his Wiki page.
The Mirror attempted to move mid-market in 2002, eschewing the more trivial stories of show-business and gossip, but sales declined. In the wake of the Abu Ghraib torture scandal, Morgan was fired as Editor of the Daily Mirror "with immediate effect" on 14 May 2004, after refusing to apologise to Sly Bailey, then head of Trinity Mirror, for authorising the newspaper's publication of photographs which had been shown to be false. These were alleged to show Iraqi prisoners being abused by British Army soldiers from the Queen's Lancashire Regiment. When, within days the photographs were shown to be crude fakes, under the headline "SORRY..WE WERE HOAXED", the Mirror responded that it had fallen victim to a "calculated and malicious hoax" and apologised for the publication of the photographs. However, Morgan has refused to admit that the photographs were faked, and has stated that the abuse shown in the photographs is similar to the sort of abuse which was happening in the British Army in Iraq at the time.
Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! :x

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5802

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:53 am

Speaking of...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10665
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5803

Post by Lsuoma » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:08 am

shoutinghorse wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

We're a nation of piss-takers and this cretin is whining about a "tea drinking" taunt? Christ almighty... :evil:
That may be true, but I've never seen a team that needs to be taken down a notch more. Hope they lose the final big time. Arrogant bitches.
Real football starts again in five weeks so the 'ladies' can get back to their domestic chores.

https://i.imgur.com/2yiYqE6.jpg


BTW .. Piers Morgan should be constantly reminded of what one big cunt he is. From his Wiki page.
The Mirror attempted to move mid-market in 2002, eschewing the more trivial stories of show-business and gossip, but sales declined. In the wake of the Abu Ghraib torture scandal, Morgan was fired as Editor of the Daily Mirror "with immediate effect" on 14 May 2004, after refusing to apologise to Sly Bailey, then head of Trinity Mirror, for authorising the newspaper's publication of photographs which had been shown to be false. These were alleged to show Iraqi prisoners being abused by British Army soldiers from the Queen's Lancashire Regiment. When, within days the photographs were shown to be crude fakes, under the headline "SORRY..WE WERE HOAXED", the Mirror responded that it had fallen victim to a "calculated and malicious hoax" and apologised for the publication of the photographs. However, Morgan has refused to admit that the photographs were faked, and has stated that the abuse shown in the photographs is similar to the sort of abuse which was happening in the British Army in Iraq at the time.
Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! :x
I get it - "Three Irons on a Shirt"

CommanderTuvok
.
.
Posts: 3736
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5804

Post by CommanderTuvok » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:43 am

shoutinghorse wrote: I shouldn't laugh :lol:

If we declare her a "Nazi", then any violence towards her is justified.

That's how it works, right?

;)

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5805

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:00 pm


screwtape
.
.
Posts: 2365
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5806

Post by screwtape » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Hunt wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:
And all they had to do was pay their taxes. Fuckin' eejits, now look at 'em :roll:
Sour grapes. Go eat a lemon. It's apples and oranges. Watermelon?
Lemon curry?
Lemon_Curry_-_Richard_Bakersmall.jpg
(267.68 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

InfraRedBucket
.
.
Posts: 1459
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5807

Post by InfraRedBucket » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:41 pm

For you Yaxley Leninsts and Tommy Watchers, his trial for contempt of court has started.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48869040

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 4916
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5808

Post by KiwiInOz » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:16 pm

InfraRedBucket wrote: For you Yaxley Leninsts and Tommy Watchers, his trial for contempt of court has started.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48869040
Gunning for Tommy.

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 4608
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5809

Post by Service Dog » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:44 pm

Hunt wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

We're a nation of piss-takers and this cretin is whining about a "tea drinking" taunt? Christ almighty... :evil:
That may be true, but I've never seen a team that needs to be taken down a notch more. Hope they lose the final big time. Arrogant bitches.
"FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage"

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a ... scrimmage/

TheMudbrooker
.
.
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:15 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5810

Post by TheMudbrooker » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:18 pm

Minnesota is an odd kinda place
https://www.weau.com/content/news/-Minnesota-man-arrested-for-fishing-naked-512225412.html
Underwood is about an hour due north of Morris in case you were wondering.

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5811

Post by Driftless » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:30 pm

TheMudbrooker wrote: Minnesota is an odd kinda place
https://www.weau.com/content/news/-Minnesota-man-arrested-for-fishing-naked-512225412.html
Underwood is about an hour due north of Morris in case you were wondering.
Bugs have been worse than usual this year. He is a very brave man.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12497
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5812

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:53 pm

I stand by my prediction that PZ will one day be arrested for running into Petsmart™ naked, standing in front of the fish tanks, and screaming over and over, "WHICH ONE IS ARIEL?!!"

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4017
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5813

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:08 pm

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I stand by my prediction that PZ will one day be arrested for running into Petsmart™ naked, standing in front of the fish tanks, and screaming over and over, "WHICH ONE IS ARIEL?!!"
Or Becky-booze wakes up from a drunken stupor to find herself in a pit in PZ's basement. Looking up, she sees a naked PZ...

"It puts the mermaid costume on or it gets the hose again..."

https://media1.giphy.com/media/FvQUJWvLPTFNC/giphy.gif

She puts on the costume and still gets PZ's hose... ;)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4017
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5814

Post by Bhurzum » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:47 pm

Sat in me underpants and trawling the web. Picking the missus up from work in an hour (taking her to breakfast then shopping) and as I was idly flitting from twatter (manatees, fox hunting, Tommy Robinson), to ED and FB, a though sprang into my noggin: has anyone heard from Scented Nectar recently? I hope she's ok... :(

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5815

Post by MarcusAu » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:45 pm

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I stand by my prediction that PZ will one day be arrested for running into Petsmart™ naked, standing in front of the fish tanks, and screaming over and over, "WHICH ONE IS ARIEL?!!"
Or Becky-booze wakes up from a drunken stupor to find herself in a pit in PZ's basement. Looking up, she sees a naked PZ...

"It puts the mermaid costume on or it gets the hose again..."

https://media1.giphy.com/media/FvQUJWvLPTFNC/giphy.gif

She puts on the costume and still gets PZ's hose... ;)
Thanks for the RoundupTM

John D
.
.
Posts: 4607
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5816

Post by John D » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:58 am

Holy Crap. I didn't last four days on Tardbook. I just can't stand reading soooo much complete idiocy. I deleted the app from my phone so I will have to turn on my computer to use it now. I think this will keep me in touch on the few things that are useful... but... my plan to just read Facebook while I was taking a crap is not going to work.

My cousin ranting about how racist the Betsy Ross flag is just put me over the edge.... haha.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 6789
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5817

Post by Tigzy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:13 am

I've just found out that the concept of Fully Automated Luxury Communism as beloved by Aaron Bastani and Ash Sarkar really is premised upon an abundance of resources as acquired by... automated asteroid mining.

Now sure, there's every possibility that asteroid mining might be doable in the centuries ahead. But Bastani, Sarkar and their equally dimwitted fellow travellers actually treat it as a realistic prospect for our present age.

:shock:

And yet these political equivalents of the Aetherius Society are regularly given airtime and treated seriously by the BBC. WTF??

MarcusAu
.
.
Posts: 7143
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Llareggub
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5818

Post by MarcusAu » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:20 am

To be fair they are also offering Synthetic Meat.

(Which would be a great name for a prog rock band).

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 4017
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5819

Post by Bhurzum » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:01 am

MarcusAu wrote: To be fair they are also offering Synthetic Meat.

(Which would be a great name for a prog rock band).
Well, I've just found the name for my "Sanctuary Hills" brothel in my current Fallout 4 playthrough. All the hookers are synths, y'see ;)

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 12497
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#5820

Post by Matt Cavanaugh » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:34 am

John D wrote: Holy Crap. I didn't last four days on Tardbook. I just can't stand reading soooo much complete idiocy. I deleted the app from my phone so I will have to turn on my computer to use it now. I think this will keep me in touch on the few things that are useful... but... my plan to just read Facebook while I was taking a crap is not going to work.

My cousin ranting about how racist the Betsy Ross flag is just put me over the edge.... haha.
You should face-friend me, brat. I just changed my FB banner pic to the Betsy Ross.

Post Reply