You is all a bunch of poofs!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10894
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9181

Post by Lsuoma »

Shagging Matilda, fucking nearly killed 'er.
Who'll come a-shagging Matilda with me?
And I whipped it in, whipped it out,
Wiped it on her petticoat.
Who'll come a-shagging Matilda with me?

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9182

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:34 am
Brive1987 wrote: QED

..https...://twitter.com/brive1987/status/1220942865670344704?s=21
For the first tweet: it's been15 hours, and I see no sign yet of these "joyless luvvies" he was hoping to tempt into splenic rage. Almost as though his own anger is entirely manufactured, and the problem is all in his and your heads.

For the second tweet: What's your problem, is there a silent "White" in "Australia Day"?
1. You misgendered ‘Quiet Australian’ which therefore means you lose. :snooty: :dance:

2. There are plenty triggered people stuttering today. Starting with the entire “Inner West Council”

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-ac ... 1cc2df0f63

3. If you note my follow up tweet, the point was that Barangaroo was unironically perpetuating the race-based identitarian divisive agenda normally ascribed to the Anglo celebrations. Focused political theatre.

Buy any-who. I hope you have a spectacular sausage sizzle. Cheers.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9183

Post by Brive1987 »


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9184

Post by Brive1987 »

The media are on script.
https://www.news.com.au/national/why-so ... ce4111f60c

“ Happy Australia Day? Until these injustices are righted, it’s hard to see it as little more than the celebration of invasion, genocide and the theft of children, land and basic human dignity.”

Meanwhile Ms Chang is keen to re-educate us on the malleability of Australia Day.
Apparently it was once known nationally as “Foundation Day” so that means we can nix current nazi celebrations as meaningless . :?

https://i.imgur.com/B0ErvZo.png


free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9186

Post by free thoughtpolice »

There hasn't been much wrasslin' content lately so...

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6555
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9187

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive, yours is a very young country, where Europeans arrived a couple of hundred years ago and built themselves a country over the top of existing people. So far, so standard. But the thing with Aus is its very recent history of brutalizing those people and of very explicitly trying to eradicate them. My opinion: I reckon that allows (demands) the insertion of the *current PC term* people into your national day celebrations.

And I am sorry for misgendering your Godsquad friend "Quiet Australian No Longer" (which is a handle I fucking love as I bet she's a proper loudmouthed, red faced, truly awful person to be around at a sausage sizzle).

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9188

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Brive, yours is a very young country, where Europeans arrived a couple of hundred years ago and built themselves a country over the top of existing people. So far, so standard. But the thing with Aus is its very recent history of brutalizing those people and of very explicitly trying to eradicate them. My opinion: I reckon that allows (demands) the insertion of the *current PC term* people into your national day celebrations.

And I am sorry for misgendering your Godsquad friend "Quiet Australian No Longer" (which is a handle I fucking love as I bet she's a proper loudmouthed, red faced, truly awful person to be around at a sausage sizzle).
Interesting. I’m happy to be persuaded otherwise but I’d argue modern nation building for USA, Aust, NZ and Southern Africa all occurred between (say) 1770 and 1900. Whether it be revolutionary wars, westward expansion, Great Treks, exploration and settlement, accommodations with the Maori etc. You could argue the concept of Australia only formed in the late 19thC with geo-nature based self expression morphing into Federation. But apparently we get to own the earlier treatment of the natives, so nah. You could also argue the major American displacement of the Indians occurred west of the Mississippi dating from 1811-1920s. Ie concurrent with Australian expansion.

In any case. No one is denying Aborigines the inclusion of smoking ceremonies with redcoat re-enactments. Or even their post-hoc invented flag representing a non-existent wakanda. But spare me the white hating, nation tearing, black-armband-history political theatre embodied in the 250 flags of mourning.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9189

Post by Brive1987 »

That said. We enjoyed the day down at Ground Zero Ie the Rocks / Circular Quay. Left Barangaroo to the perpetually self-offended to share with depressed Inner-West Council rate-payers.

Here is a still life of metabolic syndrome. Look at how far we have come, now the flour (and vegetable oils/simple carbs) is poisoning us! :mrgreen:

https://i.imgur.com/BEbKD6Y.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6555
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9190

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote: You could argue the concept of Australia only formed in the late 19thC with geo-nature based self expression morphing into Federation. But apparently we get to own the earlier treatment of the natives, so nah.
"Earlier"?

Wasn't the federal government removing native children from their parents into the 1960s? Wasn't this an attempt to delete the native people by diluting or halting the propagation of their genes?

Driftless
.
.
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9191

Post by Driftless »

Brive1987 wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Brive, yours is a very young country, where Europeans arrived a couple of hundred years ago and built themselves a country over the top of existing people. So far, so standard. But the thing with Aus is its very recent history of brutalizing those people and of very explicitly trying to eradicate them. My opinion: I reckon that allows (demands) the insertion of the *current PC term* people into your national day celebrations.

And I am sorry for misgendering your Godsquad friend "Quiet Australian No Longer" (which is a handle I fucking love as I bet she's a proper loudmouthed, red faced, truly awful person to be around at a sausage sizzle).
Interesting. I’m happy to be persuaded otherwise but I’d argue modern nation building for USA, Aust, NZ and Southern Africa all occurred between (say) 1770 and 1900. Whether it be revolutionary wars, westward expansion, Great Treks, exploration and settlement, accommodations with the Maori etc. You could argue the concept of Australia only formed in the late 19thC with geo-nature based self expression morphing into Federation. But apparently we get to own the earlier treatment of the natives, so nah. You could also argue the major American displacement of the Indians occurred west of the Mississippi dating from 1811-1920s. Ie concurrent with Australian expansion.

In any case. No one is denying Aborigines the inclusion of smoking ceremonies with redcoat re-enactments. Or even their post-hoc invented flag representing a non-existent wakanda. But spare me the white hating, nation tearing, black-armband-history political theatre embodied in the 250 flags of mourning.
I don't think Australia and the USA are that different in terms of treatment of natives. Both in time frame and actions. The USA is large and treatment varied from almost tolerance to extermination.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9192

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:02 am
Brive1987 wrote: You could argue the concept of Australia only formed in the late 19thC with geo-nature based self expression morphing into Federation. But apparently we get to own the earlier treatment of the natives, so nah.
"Earlier"?

Wasn't the federal government removing native children from their parents into the 1960s? Wasn't this an attempt to delete the native people by diluting or halting the propagation of their genes?
The usual formulation is that there was a belief full blood aborigine culture was in fatal structural decline but that half caste children could be saved ... via cultural and (eventual) racial assimilation into western society.

This was a poorly considered exercise of the white man’s burden which also offset the unpleasant fate ‘white’ children often faced within the tribe - coupled to sexual exploitation of esp. females from all fronts.

It was also broadly consistent with the govt policy that saw a quarter of a million fully white children removed from their parents between 1930 and 1980.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9193

Post by Brive1987 »

The ‘earlier’ treatment I alluded to were the now styled ‘frontier wars’, massacres, murder of whites and flour poisonings of the colonial period. Pre Federation and all that, but traditionally trotted out as a cross upon which to nail Australia Day.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9194

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:36 pm
QED

It is indeed racist! Where are the flags for the more recent immigrants like the Shahada flag for the muslims and the PRC flag for the chinese.

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6555
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9195

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:36 pm
QED

It is indeed racist! Where are the flags for the more recent immigrants like the Shahada flag for the muslims and the PRC flag for the chinese.
More recent than whom?

It is of course no primary text, but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians indicate that Chinese and Muslims have a history in AUS which fits with Brive's "concept of Australia" forming in the late 19th Century.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9196

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Conc. H2O wrote:
More recent than whom?

It is of course no primary text, but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians indicate that Chinese and Muslims have a history in AUS which fits with Brive's "concept of Australia" forming in the late 19th Century.
I thought chinese and muslims immigrating to Aus were diluting the Australianess! Now it turns out they are just renewing Australian values by repeating the history that created the "concept of Australia". :popcorn:


Pitchguest
.
.
Posts: 3926
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9198

Post by Pitchguest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash:

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/other-s ... j229b9r8h4
I think my brain shut down for a millisecond when I saw news he had died. It just wasn't the kind of news I expected to see. Any basketball fans here? I imagine that's a huge blow to the scene.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9199

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:36 pm
QED

h....ttps://twitter.com/brive1987/status/1220942865670344704?s=21
It is indeed racist! Where are the flags for the more recent immigrants like the Shahada flag for the muslims and the PRC flag for the chinese.
More recent than whom?

It is of course no primary text, but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians indicate that Chinese and Muslims have a history in AUS which fits with Brive's "concept of Australia" forming in the late 19th Century.
There is no real ambiguity that a dominant and unique national identity found expression in Australia during the late 19C. One derived as a subset of Anglo traits reworked in the new social and physical landscape. Chinese and Moslems formed minor sub notes in this process. They hardly defined it.

The national identity evolved (rather than changed) until the melting pot of mass migration and cultural equivalencies kicked in.

Demographics is king.

Then, as Turnbull stated, our unique national identity is actually defined by universal values rather than culture. Orwellian double think.

https://i.imgur.com/YpxcxQf.jpg

There was always a place for minorities (which implies the presence of majorities). But they didn’t define the cultural landscape.

Service Dog
.
.
Posts: 5296
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9200

Post by Service Dog »

https://i.imgur.com/ehUq8fn.jpg?1

YouTube has disappeared Sargon of Akkad's original YouTube channel.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9201

Post by Brive1987 »

Pitchguest wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash:

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/other-s ... j229b9r8h4
I think my brain shut down for a millisecond when I saw news he had died. It just wasn't the kind of news I expected to see. Any basketball fans here? I imagine that's a huge blow to the scene.
Apparently he was flying With his daughter to her sports practice on a Sikorsky S-76B. Very sad and peak Hollywood.

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6555
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9202

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:36 pm
QED

h....ttps://twitter.com/brive1987/status/1220942865670344704?s=21
It is indeed racist! Where are the flags for the more recent immigrants like the Shahada flag for the muslims and the PRC flag for the chinese.
More recent than whom?

It is of course no primary text, but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Australia and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Australians indicate that Chinese and Muslims have a history in AUS which fits with Brive's "concept of Australia" forming in the late 19th Century.
There is no real ambiguity that a dominant and unique national identity found expression in Australia during the late 19C. One derived as a subset of Anglo traits reworked in the new social and physical landscape. Chinese and Moslems formed minor sub notes in this process. They hardly defined it.

The national identity evolved (rather than changed) until the melting pot of mass migration and cultural equivalencies kicked in.

Demographics is king.

Then, as Turnbull stated, our unique national identity is actually defined by universal values rather than culture. Orwellian double think.

[img]

There was always a place for minorities (which implies the presence of majorities). But they didn’t define the cultural landscape.
Sorry if my meaning wasn't clear: I wasn't questioning your assessment of Australia's history, but FTP's inference that Muslims and Chinese were recent additions to the magnificent diversity of Australian life, when in fact they have been a part of "Australia" since white Christians, pretty much (i.e. late C19 by your analysis).

John D
.
.
Posts: 4827
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9203

Post by John D »

I fucking hate people...really. So, I'm watching the mother fucking Grammy Awards... and laughing at all the lip sync BS performances. And some cunt comes on and says shit like "I am so honored to be on stage with the woman that broke down so many doors in country music... Shania Twain!"... haha... and I am like ... "Oh fuck, and all this time I thought it was Maybel Carter who broke down doors 70 fucking years ago"... but no... it must be the slutty cunt Shania Twain that dressed like a stripper and sang pop country. A real artistic pioneer that Shania Twain! And even if you don't want to go back 70 years you can always credit Dolly Parton, or Linda Ronstandt... well fuck. It sucks getting old and having these pretentious lying pretty people try to tell me about music history. Fucking fuck.

I knew this would happen. I was a skeptical person when I was in my teens... and I kind of assumed I would hate people more and more as I got older. I was right. People are really fucking shit-ass self aggrandizing liars. Fucking Jonas Brothers lip-sync bullshit.... and some yellow-hair nigger faggot jumping around (lip-syncing) pretending to do performance art. Jesus Christ.... people like this shit? Really.

Where is the talent? They were obviously not invited.... but it is clear... all Grammy performers must be good lip-singers.

Ok... Tanya Tucker is really good... except for the botox.... best performance of the show so far.

Dave Chapelle did just win best comedy album! Well deserved.

Maybe I will post again at the end of the show. Maybe not... because of hating people and shit.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9204

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote: I fucking hate people...really. So, I'm watching the mother fucking Grammy Awards... and laughing at all the lip sync BS performances. And some cunt comes on and says shit like "I am so honored to be on stage with the woman that broke down so many doors in country music... Shania Twain!"... haha... and I am like ... "Oh fuck, and all this time I thought it was Maybel Carter who broke down doors 70 fucking years ago"... but no... it must be the slutty cunt Shania Twain that dressed like a stripper and sang pop country. A real artistic pioneer that Shania Twain! And even if you don't want to go back 70 years you can always credit Dolly Parton, or Linda Ronstandt... well fuck. It sucks getting old and having these pretentious lying pretty people try to tell me about music history. Fucking fuck.


I knew this would happen. I was a skeptical person when I was in my teens... and I kind of assumed I would hate people more and more as I got older. I was right. People are really fucking shit-ass self aggrandizing liars. Fucking Jonas Brothers lip-sync bullshit.... and some yellow-hair nigger faggot jumping around (lip-syncing) pretending to do performance art. Jesus Christ.... people like this shit? Really.

Where is the talent? They were obviously not invited.... but it is clear... all Grammy performers must be good lip-singers.

Ok... Tanya Tucker is really good... except for the botox.... best performance of the show so far.

Dave Chapelle did just win best comedy album! Well deserved.

Maybe I will post again at the end of the show. Maybe not... because of hating people and shit.
A salute to all the C&W stars that were disses:

John D
.
.
Posts: 4827
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9205

Post by John D »

It's official. Stephen Tyler has gotten so old... I am now a better singer than he is... haha... and the Run DMC guitar riff is being played by some bloke off stage... and I am supposed to enjoy this fucking shit?... some negro with big sun glasses shouting crap into a mic. Anything for money I guess.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4827
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9206

Post by John D »

I am in love with Molly Tuttle right now.... don't tell my wife.


Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9207

Post by Brive1987 »



:lol:

John D
.
.
Posts: 4827
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9208

Post by John D »

Demi Lovato - She feels stupid when she sings .... and no one is listening... um... you sell millions of records. Grow up bitch. Kill yourself? Don't care. Grow up... read a book.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9209

Post by Brive1987 »

Has Steersman jumped the shark?

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9210

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote:

:lol:
That isn't an issue here, the property in question isn't owned by them, they are just there temporarily apparently. I haven't any local news about the
(local) abos going off on them. People here don't have a problem with them moving in as long as they pay their way and don't have to be subsidized for their security and other expenses.

John D
.
.
Posts: 4827
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am
Location: Detroit, MI. USA
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9211

Post by John D »

Who the fuck is Nipsey Hustle?

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 5146
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9212

Post by KiwiInOz »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Snip
Sorry if my meaning wasn't clear: I wasn't questioning your assessment of Australia's history, but FTP's inference that Muslims and Chinese were recent additions to the magnificent diversity of Australian life, when in fact they have been a part of "Australia" since white Christians, pretty much (i.e. late C19 by your analysis).
There is some evidence that the Chinese were here and trading with the Aboriginal population of south NSW quite a few years before whitey discovered the continent. Can't put my hands on it just yet. But will try and locate it.

franc
.
.
Posts: 2465
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Kosmopolites
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9213

Post by franc »

Oh jesus, this is gold. Bumped into an old friend from atheism circa 2008. They showed me this. This is how Chrys Stevenson rationalised her part in trying to destroy me and harming a dozen innocents with the shrapnel. She emailed this shit to anyone who may have known me. It's nauseating reading. For the record, Porky did try it on with me in a manner that if the genders were reversed would constitute rape. If you want to read, get a barf bag.

===

From: Chrys Stevenson <#########@yahoo.com.au>
Date: 18 December 2011 9:57:55 PM AEST
To: #########
Subject: Re: Regarding your recent post on ######## and the constant in fighting among atheists.
Reply-To: Chrys Stevenson <#########@yahoo.com.au>

########, it seems there's been some misunderstanding. My cousin Doug has just told me he was the 'someone' who said you should write to me for my side of the story. In that case, I'm happy to give you some more information.

At some point ######## moved from being a somewhat loveable grumpy character who fought serious issues with reason and evidence, to being an online bully and troll.

He moved beyond disagreeing with someone and became obsessive. He hurled foul, sexist and intimidating abuse, obsessively, over a period of months, at a woman called Ophelia Benson because she disagreed with him. He did the same to Professor PZ Myers and some others. ######## also threatened to 'stalk' Professor Myers and his followers at the forthcoming Global Atheist Convention and to put something into Myers' pocket without him knowing about it. That is just plain creepy.

Whether or not ######## meant what he said, this is the kind of threat commonly made by psychopaths who DO intend to stalk and harm their victims. ######## has even admitted publicly that he knew he was on dangerous ground, but decided to go there anyway. The fact that ######## said the object he would put into Professor Myers' pocket would be harmless does not make it any better. Would YOU take the word of someone who had abused you for months, and then said they were going to stalk you and touch you without your permission? How do you think Mrs Myers feels about her husband being threatened this way? How does she know that this strange internet person doesn't intend to put something harmful in her husband's pocket? ######## doesn't even consider the effect this might have on his victims' families.

When I found out about what ######## was doing I was horrified. Because I had been the subject of internet bullying myself (NOT from ########) I wrote a blog post in support of Ms Benson and Professor Myers.

######## does not seem to understand that this was my one and only motivation. You mentioned to Doug that I've been kind to you in the past. That was what I was doing to them. They were being bullied and I felt I had to stand up and say, "This is wrong."

########'s behaviour was unacceptable. These people were no threat to him. I'm not saying he shouldn't have disagreed with them. But he didn't just disagree, he became obsessive and vicioous and made personal, crude remarks about them. That was not necessary and it was not reasonable or rational. Reason and rationality were the things ######## used to believe in. I read some of his posts and realised that this was no longer about those things - it was a personal vendetta being waged for no good reasn.

I believe that when this kind of thing happens, you have to speak out in defence of what is right - regardless of the personal cost.

And there has been a personal cost. ######## has tried to suggest that I had romantic feelings towards him. Nothing could be further from the truth! I've never had a romantic thought about ######## in my life! To start with, he's much younger than me. Secondly, I've pretty much had it with romance and think it's a bit overrated. I never, ever had any romantic feelings about him.

######## even suggested that I did a deal with Professor Myers to support him in return for putting my blog on his Freethought Blogs website. Not only hasn't any offer been made, but I wouldn't be interested if it was! It's just a silly suggestion. Something ######## made up. The old ######## wouldn't have made up stuff like that. But now he does. Something is very wrong.

You will see in my blog comments that every false claim ######## has made against me, I've able to refute calmly and reasonably.

Last night ######## made his cruellest move. He said on Facebook that I had frequently asked people to go easy on my cousin, Doug, because 'he was the slow one in the family'. Doug read this. ########, you know what it's like not to be supported by your family. Doug is in much the same position. How would you feel if you had one relative who really loved and supported you and then you read that they had been saying cruel things about you behind your back on the internet? You'd be devastated, right? What if it turned out that the person who told you this had just made it up? What kind of person does that? What kind of person would hurt you to score a point against someone you love?

Luckily, Doug and I have a very close relationship and he knows me well enough to know this had to be a lie. What ######## did was take something I had said and misrepresented it to look ugly. What I have said to people, not frequently, but on a few occasions, is that they should not criticize Doug's spelling and grammar because he is severely dyslexic and such comments could hurt him. What I was doing was protecting my cousin from hurtful remarks. That is a long way from ########'s lie that I was telling people Doug was 'slow'.

########, you and I have both been friends with ######## in the past. But consider, this is someone who will intentionally lie and hurt someone else - an innocent bystander - in order to get at me. That is truly despicable and shows just how low he will stoop.

I have much better things to do than to fight with ########. But I will always stand up against bullies who call people names, try to intimidate them into keeping silent,and threaten to stalk and assault them (and yes, unwanted touching IS assault).

I hate these in-fights too and I am only responding when ######## makes false accusations about me.

########, I know ######## has been very kind and supportive of you and I can understand that you might wonder why I seem to have turned on him. Generally, I will defend my friends to the hilt. But ########, I simply can't defend what ######## has done in recent months. He has been cruel, vindictive, obsessive and just plain creepy. He treats Professor Myers and Ophelia Benson like they're scum, but they are real people with feelings and family - just like you and me.

I did ask a friend who is a professional psychologist to give me a professional opinion on whether ######## was a potential threat. If he had said, "No, I think he's just a big wind-bag" perhaps I wouldn't have spoken out so harshly. But my psychologist friend said he was very, very worried about ######## and that there were definite markers of mental health issues in his writing. Of course, you can't make a diagnosis from the internet and he didn't do that. But a psychologist can compare what ######## writes with what OTHER people who HAVE turned out to be dangerous write. ######## sounds like he may be dangerous to a very respected psychiatrist. He also sounds very much like another stalker that Professor Myers had who turned out to be mentally disturbed with substance abuse problems. I'm NOT saying ######## is mentally ill or addicted to alcohol or drugs. What I am saying is that the obsession, the abuse, the threats make him sound like someone like that, and that's why he's scaring people.

I don't know what is wrong with ########. He seems to be very jealous of my very small level of writing success. The ridiculous thing is, he could have been as successful or more successful than me if he had just stuck to writing good arguments instead of going off on a months' long series of abusive rants. Besides which, I'm not particularly successful and I was always happy to use whatever success I had to help ######## establish himself as a writer. I did everything I could to help and encourage him. But, HE ruined his own chances by going on this ridiculous crusade against Ophelia Benson and PZ Myers. No-one will ever publish his work now, and that's all his own doing - not mine.

So, ########, the short answer to your question is that I didn't write about ######## for revenge. I didn't write about him because I had any romantic ideas about him. I didn't write about him so that PZ Myers would put my blog on his network. I didn't write about ######## for any reason other than he had been cruel, unkind, sexist and threatening and my personal moral code says that you can't let that kind of behaviour pass without comment - even when that behaviour comes from someone you once considered a friend.


I hope this email explains my position clear. If you have any more questions I'd be happy to answer them and I am sorry I misunderstood your message. I just didn't know who this 'someone' might have been.

Chrys

franc
.
.
Posts: 2465
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm
Location: Kosmopolites
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9214

Post by franc »

franc wrote: Oh jesus, this is gold. Bumped into an old friend from atheism circa 2008. They showed me this. This is how Chrys Stevenson rationalised her part in trying to destroy me and harming a dozen innocents with the shrapnel. She emailed this shit to anyone who may have known me. It's nauseating reading. For the record, Porky did try it on with me in a manner that if the genders were reversed would constitute rape. If you want to read, get a barf bag.
The more long winded they are, the more you know they're spinning shit. A simple falsehood deserves a flip-off and nothing more.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9215

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Snip
Sorry if my meaning wasn't clear: I wasn't questioning your assessment of Australia's history, but FTP's inference that Muslims and Chinese were recent additions to the magnificent diversity of Australian life, when in fact they have been a part of "Australia" since white Christians, pretty much (i.e. late C19 by your analysis).
There is some evidence that the Chinese were here and trading with the Aboriginal population of south NSW quite a few years before whitey discovered the continent. Can't put my hands on it just yet. But will try and locate it.
Don’t forget the Dutch. It’s a Groote Eylandt.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9216

Post by Brive1987 »


KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 5146
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9217

Post by KiwiInOz »

franc wrote:
franc wrote: Oh jesus, this is gold. Bumped into an old friend from atheism circa 2008. They showed me this. This is how Chrys Stevenson rationalised her part in trying to destroy me and harming a dozen innocents with the shrapnel. She emailed this shit to anyone who may have known me. It's nauseating reading. For the record, Porky did try it on with me in a manner that if the genders were reversed would constitute rape. If you want to read, get a barf bag.
The more long winded they are, the more you know they're spinning shit. A simple falsehood deserves a flip-off and nothing more.
tldr, #franc

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9218

Post by Brive1987 »

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/ ... ood-claims

1 – Low Fat
2 – High Fiber
3 – Cholesterol
4 – Sodium
5 – Gluten

A nice 101 with references.

KiwiInOz
.
.
Posts: 5146
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Brisbane
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9219

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote: https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/ ... ood-claims

1 – Low Fat
2 – High Fiber
3 – Cholesterol
4 – Sodium
5 – Gluten

A nice 101 with references.
And here was I thinking that you were white bread.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9220

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Well, the impeachment trial has officially blown up in the Democrats' face. Repeating over and over that the Bidens did nothing wrong /= The Charm of Making





Stunning outfit, btw.

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9221

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:45 pm
Well, the impeachment trial has officially blown up in the Democrats' face. Repeating over and over that the Bidens did nothing wrong /= The Charm of Making





Stunning outfit, btw.
Schiff's failure was already plain to see from his closing argument which consisted of telling everyone that they knew Trump was guilty, Trump was going to let the Russians invade and he couldn't be allowed a second term just in case he sold the country out to China. If that wasn't a tacit acknowledgement that he had proven nothing then I don't know what is.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9222

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Schiff's failure was already plain to see from his closing argument which consisted of telling everyone that they knew Trump was guilty, Trump was going to let the Russians invade and he couldn't be allowed a second term just in case he sold the country out to China. If that wasn't a tacit acknowledgement that he had proven nothing then I don't know what is.
Schiff doesn't give a shit about the impeachment, other than how it boosts his own career. I'm already getting FB ads from him saying, gosh, I've been so busy bringing down Bad Orange Man, I haven't had the time to fundraise for my upcoming reelection. Could you chip in? Schiff has no compunction about baldly lying a la McCarthy, so long as it benefits him. Fuck beating Trump. Fuck keeping the House, much less regaining the Senate. IDK whether he's bucking for Speaker, or Senator, or maybe POTUS.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9223

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/ ... ood-claims

1 – Low Fat
2 – High Fiber
3 – Cholesterol
4 – Sodium
5 – Gluten

A nice 101 with references.
And here was I thinking that you were white bread.
https://i.imgur.com/bVWgC5I.jpg

Pitchguest
.
.
Posts: 3926
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:44 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9224

Post by Pitchguest »

Brive1987 wrote:

:lol:
Indigenous tribes of Native America and Australia fought over land long before the 'white devil' came. How many tribes got wiped out in the fight for dominance? How many times was a plot of land taken by force by a rival tribe? It's like they're naive children who can't come to terms with reality.

For instance, they speak of 'preserving nature' and the supposed 'unforgivable' acts by white men as 'evil' colonisers: things like, cutting down trees for supplies, to make way for farms and factories and everything 'white'; hunt animals to the breaking point, and all the alleged shit they left behind, poisoning the land and the environment. And that's just the tip of the melting iceberg, as it were.

Except I happen to know for a fact that the indigenous Māori's of New Zealand (also settlers, by the way, from Polynesia), in just 200 years after arriving, managed to reduce the forest that covered the country up to an estimate of 85% down to a measly 45%. Long before the first Europeans even landed, let alone settled there. They also did it mostly by burning, so they could grow crops and make it easier to travel. Burning! They also hunted the native Moa to extinction, which also meant that another native species, Haast's eagle, could no longer sustain itself and eventually died out as a result as well. So, effectively, the ancestral Māori's managed to, in just the span of two centuries, burn down 40% of the country's forest and be responsible for TWO separate extinction events. I'm not sure even ancestral Europeans were that effective.

Clearly we all have a capacity for destruction. Just because you're indigenous (or you came first, whichever is preferable) doesn't automatically mean you're right. If only the identity politicians would realise that.

ConcentratedH2O, OM
.
.
Posts: 6555
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9225

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Well, the impeachment trial has officially blown up in the Democrats' face. Repeating over and over that the Bidens did nothing wrong /= The Charm of Making





Stunning outfit, btw.
I'm sick of this. I want to speak to your manager? And give me the email address for corporate.

ThreeFlangedJavis
.
.
Posts: 1499
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9226

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:13 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Schiff's failure was already plain to see from his closing argument which consisted of telling everyone that they knew Trump was guilty, Trump was going to let the Russians invade and he couldn't be allowed a second term just in case he sold the country out to China. If that wasn't a tacit acknowledgement that he had proven nothing then I don't know what is.
Schiff doesn't give a shit about the impeachment, other than how it boosts his own career. I'm already getting FB ads from him saying, gosh, I've been so busy bringing down Bad Orange Man, I haven't had the time to fundraise for my upcoming reelection. Could you chip in? Schiff has no compunction about baldly lying a la McCarthy, so long as it benefits him. Fuck beating Trump. Fuck keeping the House, much less regaining the Senate. IDK whether he's bucking for Speaker, or Senator, or maybe POTUS.
It'll be interesting to see how the public react. Schiff's performance was so full of dishonest lawyerly distractions and falsehoods stated as fact that the discordance with the gushing endorsements from the press is blatantly obvious. I see it hasn't given Jerry or his collection of Trump bashers any pause. The don't seem at all phased by their history of being proven incorrect through the Russia Hoax, their defence of Comey and their explanations of why the FISA court applications were kosher and any claim to the contrary was GOP mendacity.

free thoughtpolice
.
.
Posts: 10769
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9227

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Breaking Slymepit news
Hillary Clinton kills Kobe Bryant to distract from Joe Biden's corruption. Here she is doing a lousy job of pretending to be surprised and sad at his death:

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9228

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: It'll be interesting to see how the public react. Schiff's performance was so full of dishonest lawyerly distractions and falsehoods stated as fact that the discordance with the gushing endorsements from the press is blatantly obvious. I see it hasn't given Jerry or his collection of Trump bashers any pause. The don't seem at all phased by their history of being proven incorrect through the Russia Hoax, their defence of Comey and their explanations of why the FISA court applications were kosher and any claim to the contrary was GOP mendacity.
Depends on which part of 'The Public'. The TDS segment already considers fact Schiff's numerous innuendoes, insinuations, and outright fabrications. They probably already believe Trump said "make up some dirt on Biden", just as they now think Sarah Palin truly said, "I can see Russia from my front porch". They also accept as gospel that the Biden Holy Family did nothing wrong.

Swing voters will likely react as they did following the Clinton impeachment - by punishing the party that forced through a flimsy impeachment. Meaning, a lot of moderate freshman Dems in the House, after having to face a primary challenge by one of the radical left "Justice Democrats", will lose their seat to a Republican. And if Joe Biden is the nominee, Hunter Biden will effectively be, too. It'll make Swiftboat look like a friendly ribbing.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9229

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I see it hasn't given Jerry or his collection of Trump bashers any pause. The don't seem at all phased by their history of being proven incorrect through the Russia Hoax, their defence of Comey and their explanations of why the FISA court applications were kosher and any claim to the contrary was GOP mendacity.
If WEIT were Westworld, I could be its Teddy, banned each evening only to return the next morning with contrarian -- and ban worthy -- responses to The Narrative. As it stands, however, WEIT has become yet another insular, incestuous opinion bubble of the internet, where the ever more rare dissenting voice is rapidly shouted down, then shoved out.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9230

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Hillary Clinton kills Kobe Bryant to distract from Joe Biden's corruption. Here she is doing a lousy job of pretending to be surprised and sad at his death:
Compare to Pete Buttigieg, who praised Kobe for his inspirational work both "on the field, and off the field."

Is that pocket protector in your oxford, Pete?

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 8012
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9231

Post by AndrewV69 »

Pitchguest wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

:lol:

Indigenous tribes of Native America and Australia fought over land long before the 'white devil' came. How many tribes got wiped out in the fight for dominance? How many times was a plot of land taken by force by a rival tribe? It's like they're naive children who can't come to terms with reality.

For instance, they speak of 'preserving nature' and the supposed 'unforgivable' acts by white men as 'evil' colonisers: things like, cutting down trees for supplies, to make way for farms and factories and everything 'white'; hunt animals to the breaking point, and all the alleged shit they left behind, poisoning the land and the environment. And that's just the tip of the melting iceberg, as it were.

Except I happen to know for a fact that the indigenous Māori's of New Zealand (also settlers, by the way, from Polynesia), in just 200 years after arriving, managed to reduce the forest that covered the country up to an estimate of 85% down to a measly 45%. Long before the first Europeans even landed, let alone settled there. They also did it mostly by burning, so they could grow crops and make it easier to travel. Burning! They also hunted the native Moa to extinction, which also meant that another native species, Haast's eagle, could no longer sustain itself and eventually died out as a result as well. So, effectively, the ancestral Māori's managed to, in just the span of two centuries, burn down 40% of the country's forest and be responsible for TWO separate extinction events. I'm not sure even ancestral Europeans were that effective.

Clearly we all have a capacity for destruction. Just because you're indigenous (or you came first, whichever is preferable) doesn't automatically mean you're right. If only the identity politicians would realise that.

Is it widly known that the Māori did a little cultural appropriation themselves by doing a genocide on the Moriori of the Chatham Islands?

Asking for a friend.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 8012
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9232

Post by AndrewV69 »

:o :o :o



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9233

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Is it widly known that the Māori did a little cultural appropriation themselves by doing a genocide on the Moriori of the Chatham Islands?

Asking for a friend.
Oh. It’s ok when they do it.

http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelon ... -violence/

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9234

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lobbyist bought tropical land from Biden’s brother

Scott Green, a lobbyist with close ties to Joe Biden, purchased Virgin Islands property from James Biden and then extended him a private mortgage.

AndrewV69
.
.
Posts: 8012
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9235

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:47 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:
Is it widly known that the Māori did a little cultural appropriation themselves by doing a genocide on the Moriori of the Chatham Islands?

Asking for a friend.
Oh. It’s ok when they do it.

http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelon ... -violence/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So decades later and nothing has changed. Three decades ago I considered moving to Australia. Really glad I decided to let it slide. Because you guys for some insane reason subsequently decided to import (no doubt to enrich your culture) fractitious Sunni from Lebanon!

I hear things have not gone too well since with your other enrichment schemes.

BTW: Back in the day this was my introduction to Aussieland

The Fatal Shore: The epic of Australia's founding Kindle Edition


I was impressed.

Brive1987
.
.
Posts: 17105
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9236

Post by Brive1987 »

The real
AndrewV69 wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:47 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:
Is it widly known that the Māori did a little cultural appropriation themselves by doing a genocide on the Moriori of the Chatham Islands?

Asking for a friend.
Oh. It’s ok when they do it.

http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelon ... -violence/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So decades later and nothing has changed. Three decades ago I considered moving to Australia. Really glad I decided to let it slide. Because you guys for some insane reason subsequently decided to import (no doubt to enrich your culture) fractitious Sunni from Lebanon!

I hear things have not gone too well since with your other enrichment schemes.

BTW: Back in the day this was my introduction to Aussieland

The Fatal Shore: The epic of Australia's founding Kindle Edition


I was impressed.
Nice one.

The real Australia is still out there away from the globalised cess pits of the main cities, esp Sydney/Melbourne.

I think that’s the case for many Western lands. I’m looking forward to cashing up and moving when circumstance allows.

For now some might be amused by my new job. Let’s just say I’m walking the talk ... :burn:

Here. Enjoy some 1980s Redgum.


Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10894
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9237

Post by Lsuoma »

The WokePolice claims another scalp:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51300799

Fuck 'em.

HelpingHand
.
.
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 am
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9238

Post by HelpingHand »

Were his sins so egregious they have already been memory holed and must never be spoken of or were they so subtle the non woke can't even find them?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit
Posts: 10894
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Punggye-ri
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9239

Post by Lsuoma »

I looked but couldn't find anything. I was interested to see how major/minor/imaginary they were, and also how recent. Couldn't find a damn' thing.

Matt Cavanaugh
.
.
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

#9240

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Useless BBC -- get your news from a reliable source:
it's revealed he used 'angry ape' quote in row with black Twitter user
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 0&ito=1490

Post Reply