Old subthreads
John D

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by John D »

Jesus Christ!

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Social justice is destroying atheist groups – a response to attacks on Atheist Alliance International and Michael Sherlock

https://www.atheistsforliberty.org/soci ... st-groups/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Wow, watch this through: completely different perspective on the Michigan Chipotle stand-off with many important details and facts that did not come to light in the MSM.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Driftless wrote: I think there is a difference between me giving you a virus and you eating something unhealthy. In one case I am doing something that is bad for you, in the other case you are doing something that is bad for you.
Nevertheless, the paradigm has shifted, from individual responsibility to collectivist attempts to avoid any harm to any member of the hive. No surprise, as that's part and parcel with Woke ideology.
Just like the damn traffic rules. I own my car and will drive it wherever I want. No one can tell me which side of the road to drive on!

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Driftless wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Driftless wrote: I think there is a difference between me giving you a virus and you eating something unhealthy. In one case I am doing something that is bad for you, in the other case you are doing something that is bad for you.
Nevertheless, the paradigm has shifted, from individual responsibility to collectivist attempts to avoid any harm to any member of the hive. No surprise, as that's part and parcel with Woke ideology.
Just like the damn traffic rules. I own my car and will drive it wherever I want. No one can tell me which side of the road to drive on!
I will continue to drive on the left hand side because driving on the right is just wrong.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Wow, watch this through: completely different perspective on the Michigan Chipotle stand-off with many important details and facts that did not come to light in the MSM.

It sounds like the mother and daughter were waiting for something that could be the next Karen video.

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz wrote: I will continue to drive on the left hand side because driving on the right is just wrong.
I rented a car to drive from Riga to Tallinn. Those roads are pretty quiet. More than once I found myself on the left until I noticed someone coming towards me.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Roads are a social construct.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Anybody want to suggest a location for Black Hammer City?
Should they be forced to adopt methane digesting technology?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: I will continue to drive on the left hand side because driving on the right is just wrong.
I rented a car to drive from Riga to Tallinn. Those roads are pretty quiet. More than once I found myself on the left until I noticed someone coming towards me.
It's a bit daunting watching hired camper vans (road lice) coming at you head on.

Apropos of Tallinn - it was entertaining watching car loads of booze coming off the ferry from Tallinn to Helsinki.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I visited Leningrad a couple of times, and there used to be a booze express boat up the gulf from Helsinki. Back then - 80s - there was a government monopoly on booze called Alko, and it was expensive: six pounds for a half-litre of 4% beer. So, Finns used to hop on the hydrofoil to Leningrad, get EXTREMELY shit-faced and the police would round them up and take them back to their hotels. NOBODY interfered with them because they brought so much hard currency into the USSR. You could wander round the streets at weekends and see drifts of Finns just completely cunted.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: I visited Leningrad a couple of times...
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... A&usqp=CAU

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

"Black lives matter, you faggot!" - Peaceful BLM activist.

Also, nice to see the head-kick to an already KO'd victim. So peaceful, so brave!

Fuck BLM, all of them. Bullets & batons are all they deserve.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I have a great story about smuggling about 500 Ostmarks into the DDR, then having to scrounge up Westmarks on top to pay the tab cuz we ate and drank too much. I may have told this story before at the Pit. Well, it is a classic.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I endorse this comment.

Though if we are to have socially imposed collectivism, can’t we at least riot against the ultra processed food complex rather than civil war statues?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

TCG has a series agenda thank you very much.

She is particularly down on celebrity female pedos.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

“Serious”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I remember coming back from East Berlin on the S-Bahn out of Friedrichstrasse one late night -- tipsy, of course. And as I live in Cooper Yellow, even when tipsy on Doppelkorn, I spy these two unshaven, drunken Typen in ratty ossie ice-wash jeans and cheap ossie leather jackets staggering down the train car. As they lurch on top of us, I'm bracing for a scrum or a mugging or at least a boob grab perpetrated on my ex, who had hefty boobs. Suddenly out of their shirts they flash these round metal discs on lanyards and they order us to open our bags. I say to my ex, what the fuck, and she says they're cops, and I'm thinking oh shit here comes the strip search and cavity search but she says, no they're West Berlin cops. We pass muster and they move on down the line.

Turns out, a lot of Westberliner lushes would ride the S-Bahn into Friedrichstrasse, exit onto the platform which was sovereign territory of the Workers and Farmers State, buy cheap rotgut booze with Westmarks at the kiosks conveniently situated there by the helpful and thoughtful DDR Ministry of Finance, then pop right back onto the next train and head home. Turns out the BRD Ministry of Finance cast a jaundiced eye on such illicit international commerce.

Fuck man, those were the days. I miss the Warsaw Bloc.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Some of you may be familiar with "progressive" politics host Michael Brooks. Co host of "Majority FM" with Sam Seder.

He died earlier today. Not sure how.
I didn't think you would be familiar with such people.

You're like one of those cold thingies that doesn't show their bottom.

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

Service Dog wrote: Trader Joes getting rid of cute names like "Trader Jose" on ethnic food packaging.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/busine ... els-rcna53

Human body-- found to be full of male-derived names-- from Achille's Tendon to Fallopian Tubes (named for Italian anatomist Fallopi).

Old White Australian Doctor Lady says the terms are 'misogynistic' and we must 'decolonize' language. (Men 'colonized' women?)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -says.html

Clara cells re already gone, now bronchiolar exocrine cells. Not because Clara was male but "Clara was an active member of the Nazi Party and used tissue taken from executed victims of the Third Reich for his research"

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

I thought hystero as a prefix was from the greek for uterus?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

PZ Myers responds to Atheists For Liberty

[archive site]

https://archive.is/kcqa7
The funniest reaction comes from Atheists for Liberty, which claims that social justice is destroying atheist groups. To which I have to say, if they oppose social justice, let them be destroyed, along with the Catholic church and Islamic fundamentalism, two things they typically oppose for their lack of justice. Their rant is written by Justin Vacula, a terrible person with the same sensibilities as Sherlock, apparently, and he is mad about everything.
lol wut, well, I guess when you're leading the social justice march you see it as a good thing
David Silverman was innocent, he suggests, his accuser was “screaming”, and the #metoo movement opposes due process.
There's noooo wayyy anyone can listen to the Vitsmun/Smalley discussion and see her as calm, cool, and collected. She very often yells at Smalley, interrupts him...

You can skip around, just start at 48:21 minutes: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/dogma-de ... -58449594/ - 51min mark Smalley: "We cannot yell over each other." "You can't just yell over me." 52:50 Vitsmun yells causing a reverb in the mic

...and, yes, it's not about presumption of innocence and due process when a Buzzfeed article leads to Twitter mobs and organizations throwing Dave under the bus.
He takes a few swipes at me, too, calling me social justice warrior PZ Myers who remains out of favor (wait, what? I was “cancelled”, and he’s fine with that?), citing a pair of wankers, Michael Nugent and Hemant Mehta, to justify that.
'a pair of wankers' but let's object to others using 'retarded' to describe religion or saying 'cunt'
You’re saying now that atheism is not leftism, but I’ll reply that it should be. In this era when western civilization is clearly sick and capitalism has exposed itself as a Ponzi scheme, no viable philosophy can afford to ignore reality and pretend that these right-wing sympathizers are anything but a poison pill for progress.
Atheism should be leftism lol

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Fuck! My cover's been blown by Bhurzum!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Gumby wrote: Fuck! My cover's been blown by Bhurzum!
Katie Hopkins, come on down!

:lol:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:
Gas the Jews.

I think I may have crossed a threshold and will never return...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

justinvacula wrote: PZ Myers responds to Atheists For Liberty

[archive site]

You’re saying now that atheism is not leftism, but I’ll reply that it should be. In this era when western civilization is clearly sick and capitalism has exposed itself as a Ponzi scheme, no viable philosophy can afford to ignore reality and pretend that these right-wing sympathizers are anything but a poison pill for progress.
Do you think that maybe he has a point? Or at least that there is a point in there somewhere.

It may well be that atheists have a bias against the traditional support structures provided by religious organisations.

Most seem to think that atheism is insufficient and I would hazard a guess that more than a few would see it as unnecessary. (Bryon excluded - as he is from most things these days).

Does Atheists for Liberty have a view on what should be done about religion?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

if they oppose social justice, let them be destroyed, along with the Catholic church and Islamic fundamentalism, two things they typically oppose for their lack of justice.
Peez wants the entire Catholic church destroyed, but only fundamentalist Islam. Presumably because the rest of Islam be so woke.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Their rant is written by Justin Vacula, a terrible person ... and he is mad about everything.
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. The concept emerged from Sigmund Freud’s work in the 1890s.

Unconscious discomfort can lead people to attribute difficult feelings or impulses to someone else to avoid confronting them. Projection allows the difficult trait to be addressed without the individual fully recognizing it in themselves.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Their rant is written by Justin Vacula, a terrible person ... and he is mad about everything.
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. The concept emerged from Sigmund Freud’s work in the 1890s.

Unconscious discomfort can lead people to attribute difficult feelings or impulses to someone else to avoid confronting them. Projection allows the difficult trait to be addressed without the individual fully recognizing it in themselves.
Yup. PZ's mad about everything.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
if they oppose social justice, let them be destroyed, along with the Catholic church and Islamic fundamentalism, two things they typically oppose for their lack of justice.
Peez wants the entire Catholic church destroyed, but only fundamentalist Islam. Presumably because the rest of Islam be so woke.
Kinda ironic when you consider how recently anti-Catholic discrimination was a thing in the US.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

justinvacula wrote: Yup. PZ's mad about everything.
Especially that life made him PZ Myers, not Chad Myers, ultra viral science stud.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

"viril", viral works too.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

justinvacula wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Yup. PZ's mad about everything.

To be seen, each Imgur image needs an "[img}" and "[/img}" tag around it, and the image url should begin with "i.imgur" and end with image type (such as .jpg .gif)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Last month, Ann Coulter called Trump an "actual retard".

Phrayngula's pigpile of feminists and anti-slymers declared her a "wordsmith".

Last year, when, in a video about hate speech, Sargon read a list of slurs, including "retard", PZ Myers wrote:
"Abusing children with Down syndrome is just another step in conservative devolution."
Five sentences later, oblivious to irony, PZ had the bright idea-- of insulting Sargon's intelligence... with a turn of phrase I'd have thought PZ would allow to fade from memory...
This is the intellectual heavy artillery of the party, I guess.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Would it matter, if the Black Lives Matter founders were revealed to be actual Nazi fascists?

Nope, says Politifact's fact-checking department:
" ‘Marxist’ is dog-whistle for something horrible, like ‘Nazi’, and thus enables to delegitimize/dehumanize them," Miriyam Aouragh, a lecturer at the London-based Westminster School of Media and Communication, told PolitiFact.

Black Lives Matter "is not an organization, but a fluid movement; it doesn’t actually matter if one of its founders was a liberal, Marxist, socialist or capitalist."
If you've heard about pinko journalists who covered-up Stalin's atrocities-- to protect the reputation of Communism-- here's some neon-pink deja-vu...

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... -movement/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:
justinvacula wrote: PZ Myers responds to Atheists For Liberty

[archive site]

Do you think that maybe he has a point? Or at least that there is a point in there somewhere.
"No".

Carry on.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

I know that "gaming" may not be very popular within the 'pit but thought I'd drop this here anyway:

https://i2.wp.com/www.ungeek.ph/wp-cont ... C669&ssl=1

I'm currently on my first playthrough (Kurosawa mode) and loving it! If you're a fan of games and enjoy a bit of samurai action, this is the game!

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I sometimes drop by the Yahoo home page to read an article and then troll the wokies in the comment section. It’s low-hanging fruit obviously, but often it results in some hilarious outcomes. Anyway, today Yahoo has the following notice when you click on “Reactions”:

“Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.”

Cowards! They’re more Pravda-esque every day.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: I know that "gaming" may not be very popular within the 'pit but thought I'd drop this here anyway:

https://i2.wp.com/www.ungeek.ph/wp-cont ... C669&ssl=1

I'm currently on my first playthrough (Kurosawa mode) and loving it! If you're a fan of games and enjoy a bit of samurai action, this is the game!
Fuck that -- I've booked my reservation for a visit to Shogun World™.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Black Lives Matter Rote Armee Fraktion is not an organization, but a fluid movement; it doesn’t actually matter if one of its founders was a liberal, Marxist, socialist or capitalist.
That works just as well.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Fuck that -- I've booked my reservation for a visit to Shogun World™.
“If a man does not investigate into the matter of Bushidō daily, it will be difficult for him to die a brave and manly death. Thus it is essential to engrave this business of the warrior into one's mind well. One should put forth great effort in matters of learning. One should read books concerning military matters, and direct his attention exclusively to the virtues of loyalty and filial piety. Having been born into the house of a warrior, one's intentions should be to grasp the long and the short swords and to die.”
― Yamamoto Tsunetomo
(Hagakure)

Play the game first and call it pre-deployment training.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
justinvacula wrote:

PZ Myers responds to Atheists For Liberty

[archive site]

"No".

Carry on.
Indeed, there are questions about how society fares without religion. I don't think PZ's leftism is the acceptable replacement, but even without that (or religion) we can prevail with laws, respect towards others, empathy, rationality, and even the Stoicism of Marcus Aurelius (Seneca, Epicteus, and others too!

Capitalism too, yah, some can complain about greed leading to bad outcomes, but there's lots of good which comes from it and likely the best we have considering alternatives.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Fuck that -- I've booked my reservation for a visit to Shogun World™.
“If a man does not investigate into the matter of Bushidō daily, it will be difficult for him to die a brave and manly death. Thus it is essential to engrave this business of the warrior into one's mind well. One should put forth great effort in matters of learning. One should read books concerning military matters, and direct his attention exclusively to the virtues of loyalty and filial piety. Having been born into the house of a warrior, one's intentions should be to grasp the long and the short swords and to die.”
― Yamamoto Tsunetomo
(Hagakure)

Play the game first and call it pre-deployment training.
I once fully immersed into TIE Fighter and remember:
Let not your hatred blind you. Rather let your hatred spark the flames that will consume your enemies.
Or something to that effect.

Game ;ooks awesome, and I'm a HUGE fan of Kurosawa, but I'm kinda deep in IRL Bushido at the moment.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Just lobotomize me & put on the Cher Show dvd set.

Sure... 1975 -seemed- bleak at the time. Watergate, fall of Saigon...

But it's amazing to see what was still MAGA-great back-then:

diva celebrities, feminism, blacks, and even transgender children...

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Service Dog wrote:
Just lobotomize me & put on the Cher Show dvd set.
Ah. Cher. :drool:
Or actually (deadname) Cherilyn Sarkisian. Doesn't sound Cherokee to me, so might be not a full halfbreed.
I can only hope that her Armenian name doesn't mean she has Kardashian or even worse Anita Sarkeesian genes.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

justinvacula wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
justinvacula wrote:

"No".

Carry on.
Indeed, there are questions about how society fares without religion. I don't think PZ's leftism is the acceptable replacement, but even without that (or religion) we can prevail with laws, respect towards others, empathy, rationality, and even the Stoicism of Marcus Aurelius (Seneca, Epicteus, and others too!

Capitalism too, yah, some can complain about greed leading to bad outcomes, but there's lots of good which comes from it and likely the best we have considering alternatives.
PZ did not assert the premise that you guys are now considering.

PZ's faux-deep rambling links-to a completely-insane set of tweets by Amanda Marcotte. She claims the militia movement has abandoned 'liberty' in favor of Trump 'authoritarianism'. (evidence?) She cites this to prove that any leftist movement will follow the same path. (?) Unless, sez her, it's a feminist or anti-racist leftist movement. (why wouldn't those also degenerate into authoritarianism?)

So then PZ substitutes 'atheist' for 'leftist' movement-- and says the same result is true. (Vacula is an emergent Mussolini!)

PZ adds, "In This Era, When Western Civilization Is Sick". (sick how? plagued with an invasive disease? what's your final solution, PZ?!)

=

What PZ actually said-- is any non-leftwing atheist person or group-- is a Sleeper Cell obstructing progress. And progress = BLM street warfare tactics + racewar philosophy + the feminism of Zvan, $Hillary$, Zinnia, Watson, Marcotte... Ilhan Omar, Sacrum Lady, Dillahunty's ex, Muscato... Carol Baskin!... all those are 100% kosher, to PZ.

All that leftism is pure goodness... according to PZ. Just mix with Atheism & serve.

But vacula-atheism is The Man In The High Castle.

PZ is out beyond Nick Cannon and that Deshawn NFL retard... ranting about melanin and hitler.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

BTW-- Tumblr review of a PZ Myers atheism lecture, 2013:
I heard PZ Meyers speak last night. Honestly, it felt like a 2-hour facepalming contest. Just a terrible lecture
Ps. So, yeah, Myers lecture was ridiculous from the get-go, but around half-way through he mentioned that sex with a condom feels the same as sex without a condom. That’s when I gave up on him. (I don’t think I was alone in that!)

jewishatheist
https://jewishatheist.tumblr.com/post/4 ... m-pz-myers
Below the 7-year-old review is a recent comment, from someone named Emily. According to her bio, Emily is "20 ~ UMM '21 ~ They/Them/Theirs ~ Chemistry Major ~ Literally just trying my very best to like pay for things and pass classes and not lose it ~ I try to tag triggers with ‘tw warning’ and just ‘warning’"

Hmm.... sounds like a sensitive gender-woke youngster.

Here is they/them/theirs comment about PZ Myers:
emilynn-is-trying-their-best said: Fun fact - he’s my cell bio professor and the coffee he drinks during class for sure has bailey’s in it.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: PZ is out beyond Nick Cannon and that Deshawn NFL retard... ranting about melanin and hitler.
Christ almighty, PZ has become such an irrelevance, it's even strange hearing his name in the 'pit!

Truly, his failure is complete.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: I know that "gaming" may not be very popular within the 'pit but thought I'd drop this here anyway:

Not entirely true about the gaming part...

Also you might like to check out 'Graystillplays' if you are looking for suggestions or reviews.

To Whit:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Black Lives Matter Rote Armee Fraktion is not an organization, but a fluid movement; it doesn’t actually matter if one of its founders was a liberal, Marxist, socialist or capitalist.

The United States of America is not an organization, but a fluid movement; it doesn’t actually matter if one of its founders was a racist, sexist, Christian, or homophobic.
" ‘Marxist’ Racist is dog-whistle for something horrible, like ‘Nazi’, and thus enables to delegitimize/dehumanize them," Miriyam Aouragh, a lecturer at the London-based Westminster School of Media and Communication, told PolitiFact.
Backlash against Black Lives Matter The Dukes of Hazzard includes branding it as Marxist racist.
"Regardless of whatever the professed politics of people may be who are prominent in the movement, Harry Potter, they don’t represent its breadth," said Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, Princeton University African American Studies professor and author of "From #BlackLivesMatter to Black Liberation."
Black Lives Matter today The White Race today
It’s important to recognize that movements evolve.
https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... -movement/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

it doesn’t actually matter if Black Lives Matter was founded by Marxists
In a letter to Engels, Marx referred to Ferdinand Lassalle as a “Jewish nigger.” On holiday in Ramsgate in 1879, Marx reported to Engels that the resort contained “many Jews and fleas.”

--Karl Marx and Frederick Engels: Selected Correspondence, 1846-1895

"What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.…. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man – and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general."

-- Karl Marx, "On the Jewish Question"

"Thus we find every tyrant backed by a Jew, as is every pope by a Jesuit. In truth, the cravings of oppressors would be hopeless, and the practicability of war out of the question, if there were not an army of Jesuits to smother thought and a handful of Jews to ransack pockets.

… the real work is done by the Jews, and can only be done by them, as they monopolize the machinery of the loanmongering mysteries by concentrating their energies upon the barter trade in securities… Here and there and everywhere that a little capital courts investment, there is ever one of these little Jews ready to make a little suggestion or place a little bit of a loan. The smartest highwayman in the Abruzzi is not better posted up about the locale of the hard cash in a traveler’s valise or pocket than those Jews about any loose capital in the hands of a trader… The language spoken smells strongly of Babel, and the perfume which otherwise pervades the place is by no means of a choice kind.

… Thus do these loans, which are a curse to the people, a ruin to the holders, and a danger to the governments, become a blessing to the houses of the children of Judah. This Jew organization of loan-mongers is as dangerous to the people as the aristocratic organization of landowners… The fortunes amassed by these loan-mongers are immense, but the wrongs and sufferings thus entailed on the people and the encouragement thus afforded to their oppressors still remain to be told.

… The fact that 1855 years ago Christ drove the Jewish moneychangers out of the temple, and that the moneychangers of our age enlisted on the side of tyranny happen again chiefly to be Jews, is perhaps no more than a historical coincidence. The loan-mongering Jews of Europe do only on a larger and more obnoxious scale what many others do on one smaller and less significant. But it is only because the Jews are so strong that it is timely and expedient to expose and stigmatize their organization."

--Karl Marx, "The Russian Loan", New-York Daily Tribune, January 4, 1856

https://www.philosophersmag.com/opinion ... tisemitism

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Elizabeth Warren and Facebook-- in charge of vetting-- which opinions can be said-- about climate change.

What could go wrong?

https://www.vox.com/recode/2020/7/16/21 ... en-opinion

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Another woke mayor pussy gets eaten alive by the mob he tries to bond with:

Portland Mayor Joins Violent ‘Protest’; Booed by Protesters, Tear Gassed by Feds

lovin_it.jpg
(4.03 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Jess Phillips playing the victim again:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-53514766

Wonder if Ol' Sargo would rape her now? Y'know, a pity fuck?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Reality is stranger than fiction.

It's a good thing.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Another woke mayor pussy gets eaten alive by the mob he tries to bond with:

Portland Mayor Joins Violent ‘Protest’; Booed by Protesters, Tear Gassed by Feds

lovin_it.jpg
Great strategy: get in front of a mob and try to talk to them. He must have overestimated his appeal to the protesters.

I saw elsewhere that one of their demands is that he resign. Will he take that step to show his solidarity with the protesters? I doubt it.