You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Keating

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Keating »

Yeah, it seems more of a conservative culture-degenerating outrage thing. That said, the first image was pretty disturbing. Even 4-chan banned it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Speaking of pedophiles...

Former NYT reporter (and verified Twitter checkmark) Kurt Eichenwald freaks out over Melania Trump renovating the White House garden...

hmm... Kurt Eichenwald-- where have I heard that name before...

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/kurt-eichenwald

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:42 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: The facebook post, the Limbaugh claim, and the Daily Caller article are making basically the same claim about the 2014 activities of the Clinton Foundation.
So then-- t e c h n i c a l l y you're wrong. But, as long as you're basically correct, then your fact-check is still valid, eh?

By that standard-- the Facebook & Rush Limbaugh claims about the Clinton Foundation were basically correct. And only deemed wrong by Politico applying a nit-picky standard.

And the We Build The Wall guys basically spent their donors' money the way they said they would.

“I did this kind of as a volunteer,” Bannon said.

Hey-- he only claimed to be kind of a volunteer. So he's in the clear!

=
If you have any evidence that the Lincoln Project has been breaking the law let's see it.

https://youtu.be/tNvuYPpX0C0?t=240
Following is sourced from Robert Barnes. Whole case looks dodgy and political. What is notable is what is not in the indictment of Bannon. There is no complainant, which indicates that the SDNY (more about them below) did this on their own initiative which, given that an unusually high percentage of the money raised (+- 95%) was actually spent on the project, makes it very fishy. There is also no detailed tracing of specific funds.
The aim of the project was always understood to be to prove a political point to Republican politicians, i.e. that there was strong public support for it. Nobody in their right mind expected a significant amount of wall to be built by project.

The Southern District of New York has a history of political prosecutions of the right and of letting insiders skate. They also have an unusual bent for prosecuting outside of what should be their jurisdiction. Apparently Bannon has been advising Trump again and brought his message back on track so there is a reason to neutralise him. The other aim could be to get access to the names of donors. The left has a very nasty recent history of using government institutions to go after donors to the political right.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Can someone fill me in on the Rose Garden thing? I've seen people opposed to the renovation refer to it as the Rose Garden "Massacre." I've looked into it but I can't make any sense of it. What are they talking about?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I think some of Barnes's points are strong-- some weak.

I agree that-- according to the logic of the indictment-- the 2% fee GoFundMe takes from all donations-- would automatically be a violation of the promise that "100%" of donations goes to building the wall. Thus rendering the govt case absurd.

https://youtu.be/IudZCstCbq0?t=2987

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

ThinkBeforeYouSleep: Toddlers in Tiaras worse than Netflix 'Cuties'

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Pitchguest wrote: Can someone fill me in on the Rose Garden thing?

The best explanation I've seen--

is that people don't understand when flowers bloom.

So pictures of Melania's garden

--in August--

is being compared side-by-side

to Michelle Obama in April

londonfashion_5.jpg
(65.82 KiB) Downloaded 1289 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Unarmed Black man with outstanding warrants for violent crimes including sexual assault just going about his business shot in back while resisting arrest and reaching into a vehicle just trying to drive away with his family:

Armed Antifa thugs attacking cops peaceful protesters decrying systemic racism brutally attacked with tear gas, so they shoot at the cops denying them their free speech.

No sign so far of Beto rushing to Kenosha to take those AR's.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote: Can someone fill me in on the Rose Garden thing? I've seen people opposed to the renovation refer to it as the Rose Garden "Massacre." I've looked into it but I can't make any sense of it. What are they talking about?
That Slobakian illegal immigrant, english grammar mangling, ex-call girl whore of a wife to ORANGE MAN BAD provided an excuse to ignore the looting and vandalism of the left, conveniently right across the street from the historic church burned by the mostly peaceful protesters.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Pitchguest wrote: Can someone fill me in on the Rose Garden thing?
Maybe, but I'm not making any promises...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Hey Brivo - looks like the Aussies are following in the incompetent footsteps of the Septics when doing infrastructure:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... n-top-deck

Perhaps you could get the Chinese to do it?

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Ref The Rose Garden:
It doesn’t matter. As soon as Kamala becomes president in 6 months, she’s going to tear it out and plant marijuana plants. That way, the ghost of Tupac will have something to do when he visits..

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Unarmed Black man with outstanding warrants for violent crimes including sexual assault just going about his business shot in back while resisting arrest and reaching into a vehicle just trying to drive away with his family:

Armed Antifa thugs attacking cops peaceful protesters decrying systemic racism brutally attacked with tear gas, so they shoot at the cops denying them their free speech.
%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2020%2F08%2F23%2Fwatch-gunshots-ring-out-as-armed-rioters-confront-police-in-wisconsin%2F

Attorney Benjamin Crump has announced that he's on the case.
So, on the bright side, apparently there's just ~one~ corrupt race-hustler black attorney, spread-thin across the whole nation?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Lsuoma wrote: Hey Brivo - looks like the Aussies are following in the incompetent footsteps of the Septics when doing infrastructure:

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... n-top-deck

Perhaps you could get the Chinese to do it?
We used to build our own ships back during Camelot. Like the good old Freshwater class ferries.

Now we get them from Indonesia and hope they fit.

It follows our last great fuck-up. Buying trains from South Korea that don’t fit our tunnels.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/inno ... 078feb6011

And purposely creating tunnels for a new metro that don’t fit the rest of our heavy rail stock
https://transportsydney.wordpress.com/2 ... too-small/

Which all goes to show Sydney shouldn’t cos play being a global city.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I can see left wing open carry, rioting and policing intersecting in interesting ways.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Actual Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez words... or parody?...

“Hello...buenos días”

"femininity has power, and in politics there is so much criticism and nitpicking about how women and femme people present ourselves"

“Just being a woman is quite politicized here in Washington"

"There’s this really false idea that if you care about makeup or if your interests are in beauty and fashion, that that’s somehow frivolous

But I actually think these are some of the most substantive decisions that we make— and we make them every morning”

“I have not gotten much sleep last night at all. Welcome to life in politics. We are trying to get people health care, making sure that they are taken care of in a pandemic, people are fighting too much, and so I have bags under my eyes”

"Our culture is so predicated on diminishing women and preying on our self-esteem, and so it’s quite a radical act—and it’s almost like a mini protest—to love yourself in a society that’s always telling you you’re not the right weight, you’re not the right color, you’re not the right, you know, whatever it is. When you stand up and say, ‘You know what? You don’t make that decision. I make that decision,’ it’s very powerful. But that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun"

" If I’m going to spend an hour in the morning doing my glam, it’s not going to be because I’m afraid of what some Republican photo is going to look like…. It’s because I feel like it"

"Many people in my family are born with one brow, and we have to turn it into two brows"

“As the youngest woman in Congress—and as a woman of color—it’s so hard to be taken seriously.… I would think, Man, glitter isn’t going to help me out. People already try to diminish me and diminish my voice as young and frivolous and unintelligent. I tried the shimmer, and it looks fire! It helps me feel better, and I feel like it helps make my eyes pop, so you know what? I was totally wrong”

“In my opinion a pink tax is not just about money, it’s also about time,” she says. “If waking up in the morning and doing your make-up gives you life then that is amazing and you should do it. But what we are also seeing all too often is that women who wear make-up also make more money.” At this point, she says, make-up stops being about choice and starts being about patriarchy. “If we look attractive to men, then we will be compensated more. And that, to me, is the complete antithesis of what beauty should be about.”

(all actual quotes, of course)

https://www.dazeddigital.com/beauty/hea ... er-make-up

https://www.vogue.com/article/alexandri ... ty-secrets

ThreeFlangedJavis

Brive1987 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:04 pm
I can see left wing open carry, rioting and policing intersecting in interesting ways.

IF only the police were real fascists, in some circumstances anyway.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:03 pm

“As the youngest woman in Congress—and as a woman of color—it’s so hard to be taken seriously.… I would think, Man, glitter isn’t going to help me out. People already try to diminish me and diminish my voice as young and frivolous and unintelligent. I tried the shimmer, and it looks fire! It helps me feel better, and I feel like it helps make my eyes pop, so you know what? I was totally wrong”
Alex, dear, you may want to reconsider making your eyes pop any more than they do. Perhaps the reason a vapid young ignoramus such as yourself has any voice at all is the woman of colour thing.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:03 pm
Actual Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez words... or parody?...

“Hello...buenos días”
► Show Spoiler

I would have thought it unusual for such a young and inexperienced politician with zero life achievements to have as loud a voice as she has. Her influence is out of all proportion to her qualifications. Total and utter manipulative inversion of reality, par for the course for identity politickers and the current left.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sandy Cortez is the American Mussolini -- no experience, blathers about grandiose, pipe-dream plans and radical transformation; handed immense political power based on that blather. At least Il Duce got the trains to run on time. Miss Cortez' only accomplishment is keeping the mascara from running.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...
Danbury, Connecticut will name sewage plant after John Oliver
Officials in Danbury, Connecticut, say they will name their sewage plant after the comedian John Oliver, in retaliation for an expletive-filled rant about the city on his HBO show. Mayor Mark Boughton announced the move on his Facebook page.

“We are going to rename it the John Oliver Memorial Sewer Plant,” the Republican mayor said. “Why? Because it’s full of crap just like you, John.”
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... ohn-oliver

Oliver, the sneering, smug, lefty-twat, is apparently spitting nails over the insult.

I fucking love it - he's one of the most hookable wankers on TV.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Crude, rude, extremely offensive - it's the perfect tweet!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Another video showing the Unarmed Black Man resisting arrest. Oh, and also a gaggle of Black Women calling each other bitches and hos:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

free thoughtpolice

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Crude, rude, extremely offensive - it's the perfect tweet!

Seems to clearly give more regard to the male perspective rather than conventional marital traditions.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Barring the usual race hustling, he says he had a knee putting pressure on his neck for seven minutes? So, using George Floyd as an example, by the logic that putting pressure on one's neck also puts pressure on one's windpipe, he was actually being choked for seven minutes? Is that right? How is he still alive? :think:

Also, I oddly enough kind of question the whole account of his recollection of his encounter with Gudmundsen, especially Gudmundsen's reply when he was begging for his life. Everything else before then was feasible, but that put it in the /thathappened/ category. I mean, is the article supposed to debunk that Antifa is not a domestic terrorist organisation? Or worse, that Antifa's rioting and looting are just internet conspiracy theories? Very weak effort, if so. Still, I'm glad nobody got hurt. I just wish they didn't use it as a means to peddle their snake oil.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I have family in Bear Creek, where Nigger is from. I even did roofing work there, when I was Nigger's age. My family members attended Colorado State, where Nigger plays football. So maybe I'm biased, due to those coincidences, in favor of Nigger.

Or maybe I'm just a Nigger-lover, in general.

But I don't agree that "Nigger had it coming". In fact, I think that assessment is completely crazy. I can't imagine any sane person thinking Nigger had it coming, whether they're from the Left or Right.

Furthermore, I can't even imagine-- that any sane person would even believe-- that their counterpart on the Opposite Side of the Right/Left aisle-- would believe Nigger had it coming.

(Heck, I'd be willing to bet-- if we could hear 65-year-old Scott Gudmundsen's christian prayers in jail tonight-- even he no longer thinks Nigger had it coming. Nor Nigger's white companion.)

And yet-- free_thoughtpolice's take-away from the story seems to be: there is some significant section of the public, worth highlighting, who read this story and believe Nigger had it coming.

I think that's a preposterous misreading of reality. I think this detail is more significant: "Scott Gudmundsen spent more than a month at a mental health and substance abuse center, where he was prescribed medication for mental illness."

I guess the Democrats haven't figured-out how to activate the lunatics on their side without also stirring up lunatics on the other side.

=

The #1 thing that jumped out to me-- while reading the story-- is that I woulda thought 65-year-old Scott Gudmundsen was completely delusional about there being any Antifa presence in Colorado Springs, at all. But I was wrong:

In this very story, the Sports Illustrated reporter embeded tweets from the official Colorado Springs Antifa account.

Geez, maybe Gudmundsen's paranoia about Antifa in his neighborhood wasn't so delusional, after all!
https://twitter.com/COSAntiFascists/sta ... 7287291906

The Sports Illustrated reporter even relied on Antifa's tweets as-if Antifa is a credible source of information.
I woulda thought a credible source of information should, at minimum, actually ~exist~.
Again, I was wrong:

The same reporter: 1. put "antifa" in scare-quotes, 2. referred to antifa as a "bogeyman" invoked by Trump, 3. described antifa as "a broad term, short for anti-fascist, that encompasses an autonomous, leaderless protest movement committed to fighting far-right extremism."

Drumroll please, for the most ironic part...

the Sports Illustrated reporter parroted Antifa's claim that Scott Gudmundsen's facebook posts show him "sporting a T-shirt with a logo containing a valknot, an old Norse symbol that the Anti-Defamation League reports has been embraced by white supremacists."

I know of another a logo containing a valknot. Since 1991, the German National soccer team's DFB logo-- features the letters DFB in a valknot:

The odd funny strange important thing about that is-- the Germans are extremely sensitive to white supremacist/nazi iconography, banning it by law. "Despite this, the valknut has not been classified as generally objectionable by the German government."

SO... :rimshot:...
On one hand-- we have a completely crazy old white guy, armed to the teeth-- claiming on scant evidence-- that a couple of roofing salesmen are Antifa.

On the other hand-- we have Sports Illustrated joining forces with Antifa to declare anybody who uses a cool, old viking triple-triangle symbol... is a nazi.

I woulda-thought Sports Illustrated could report this story without sinking to the level of the demented cartoon. Nope, me wrong again.

But but but this poor roofer kid was just an innocent football player. Why would anybody assume he might be involved in an extremist political-violence movement?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Best milf about. He did well.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Best milf about.
Sofia Vergara has entered the chat...

https://img.srgcdn.com/e//ak1oQXZLdm5Pe ... QucG5n.jpg

She makes me happy.

In my pants.

John D

Post by John D »

ftp is one of those idiots that can't hold two ideas in zir head at the same time.

This situation can exist: A old crazy white guy attacks some innocent door-to-door salesmen and there are riots across the country caused by Antifa and Black Lives Matter supporters.

See article below.... What would ftp do if this happened to zir? Just stand and salute?!?

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-blm ... wer-salute

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Scots Wikipedia:
The Scots Wikipedia, however, reads like the work of a tourist who attended a Burns Night, had one too many, and started channeling their imagined ancestors all over the internet while occasionally glancing at the Online Scots Dictionary in another browser tab.
Some people very upset:
“This is going to sound incredibly hyperbolic and hysterical,” noted Ultach, “but I think this person has possibly done more damage to the Scots language than anyone else in history. They engaged in cultural vandalism on a hitherto unprecedented scale.
AI uses it to determine what Scots is:
“I believe that the cld2, cld3, and fastText language detectors all have Scots (sco) as one of the languages they claim to detect, and all of them are getting their belief about what Scots is from Wikipedia,” she noted.
https://www.theregister.com/2020/08/26/ ... edia_fake/

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Driftless wrote: Scots Wikipedia:<snip>
Ah jiist gied that a goin' o'er an' noo a waant tae claw oot mah fuckin' eyes, man! Whit rabid wee bawbag gied it laldy writin' yon sack 'o pish? Fur fuck sake, hawf ay it duznae even make sense, y'ken?

*clears throat*

Having scrutinized the link in question, I find myself suffering from an intense headache. One cannot help but wonder which disagreeable miscreant is responsible for gleefully penning such an awful article? Why, it barely makes any sense whatsoever! What a rum do... :think:

John D

Post by John D »

Wow.... Tim Pool rant.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hey John D (and any other minis wargamers),

Occasionally, I try to recall the name of a box set of unpainted sci-fi minis & wargame rules-- which I found at the not-kid-friendly hobby store (balsa wood, model railroad terrain, rc airplane carburetors) back in the early '80s. It was so much fun.

Starwars-esque humans & crawling, tentacled shell-aliens-- toting heavy cannons.

Yesterday I found the right set of search terms. Big rush of nostalgia.

http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lost ... .box.B.jpg

Heritage Paint n Play Galacta "Galactic Rebellion" 25mm

Same company did a Superhero box, some Star Trek, Tolkien, Dungeon Dwellers boxes

You got any experience-with or memory-of those?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

"Realistic comic-book combat."

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

John D wrote: Wow.... Tim Pool rant.

I'm glad the casualties all seem to be BLM rioters; the world is a slightly better place. But if this marks an escalation where lethally armed, poorly trained militia steps in where regular law enforcement stands down, while some justice may be done, I can't see it ending well.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

For anyone else not willing to waste time on Tim Pool,

Mostly peaceful protesters shot, one fatally, by man on the ground they were mostly peacefully kicking. Mostly peaceful protester shot fatally in the head while mostly peacefully setting auto dealership on fire, apparently by auto dealership owner.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... -long-gun/

NB: Deadly force is not permissible to protect property.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Mostly peaceful protesters intimidating people to raise their fist in solidarity:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rants.html
32413516-8664345-image-a-2_1598453010985.jpg
(82.05 KiB) Downloaded 1111 times

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote: ftp is one of those idiots that can't hold two ideas in zir head at the same time.

This situation can exist: A old crazy white guy attacks some innocent door-to-door salesmen and there are riots across the country caused by Antifa and Black Lives Matter supporters.

See article below.... What would ftp do if this happened to zir? Just stand and salute?!?

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-blm ... wer-salute
What would you have done Dickless one? Pulled out your Glock and started shooting?
Or maybe just waved it around so someone could grab it from you and shoot you and innocent bystanders?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: What would you have done Dickless one? Pulled out your Glock and started shooting?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgXyN1qU0AU ... name=small

Silly commie, wet t-shirts are for chicks.

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: What would you have done Dickless one? Pulled out your Glock and started shooting?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EgXyN1qU0AU ... name=small

Silly commie, wet t-shirts are for chicks.
Shooting in self defense while being attacked with a weapon is different than the picture of a couple of stupid, obnoxious teen girls getting in someone's face with other goofy teens egging them on like Dickless's picture.
I would have thought someone with military training would be able to see the difference.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I would have thought someone with military training would be able to see the difference.
I was trained wrong.

As a joke.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Shooting in self defense while being attacked with a weapon is different than the picture of a couple of stupid, obnoxious teen girls getting in someone's face with other goofy teens egging them on like Dickless's picture.
I would have thought someone with military training would be able to see the difference.
Of course, it was FTP who invented this false dichotomy in the first place, by accusing John of wanting to
[Pull] out your Glock and started shooting? Or maybe just waved it around so someone could grab it from you and shoot you and innocent bystanders?

As we’ve seen far too many times already, these mobs — even ones that include “stupid, obnoxious girls” — can turn violent in an instant. In addition, the aggressive physical posturing and verbal threats, the disproportional numbers, invasion of personal space, and the cornering of the victim, all arguably contribute to a reasonable fear of imminent gross bodily harm.

The videos don’t show, but it seems the mob was proceeding from restaurant to restaurant. Anyone maintaining situational awareness would’ve detected the mob approaching and instantly skedaddled. Drop your knife and fork, cut through the restaurant kitchen, whatever. The best way to win the fight is to not be there for the fight.

Were a strategic retrograde movement not possible under the circumstances, one should still react earlier, instead of continuing to eat. One option: be standing as the mob approached, extend a ‘stop’ hand outward while issuing a clear verbal command to stay back. Being a mob, they would almost definitely ignore that command. So you’d unfortunately need to fairly quickly follow with a presentation at Low Ready, maintaining proper trigger discipline. And, while FTP can't conceive of this, no savvy person would fully extend their firearm if the threat was close enough to deflect or grab it.

Hopefully, this would be sufficient create an opportunity for you and your companions to retreat. If not, well, John’s Glock is a 17+1 IIRC. NB: Michigan law also permits display of a firearm to prevent any level of bodily harm.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
And, while FTP can't conceive of this, no savvy person would fully extend their firearm if the threat was close enough to deflect or grab it.
I've been shooting and have had firearms for probably longer than you have been alive. I took firearms safety from , among other qualified people my father who was ex-military police. I doubt that John Douchebag is a savvy person and may have had a few months of target practice but I'm guessing not so much self defense training and from seeing how clueless he is he would probably more likely get killed by his own gun. I also have my doubts that the average person would necessarily make the right decision at close quarters in a split second decision even if they had some training. Further, in that picture, the dumbass kids were close enough to grab at the gun even if you didn't extend your arm.
You say they could have turned violent in an instant which is true, but if you draw a gun on people that haven't yet got violent you may have some legal answers to answer, some places more so than others.
Michigan law also permits display of a firearm to prevent any level of bodily harm.
is there a lawyer from Michigan here? I don't see this as that clear cut,
The offense of brandishing a firearm in public is a misdemeanor under Michigan law that may result in up to 90 days in jail and a fine of up to $100 upon conviction.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:

You got any experience-with or memory-of those?
I have a bunch of those squid monsters with ray guns.... pew pew pew. Love it.

They say that you will never die as long as you have unpainted minis.... I'm gonna live forever!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Not sure why I’m wasting my time responding, since you at some point decided the best way to exorcize whatever internal demons are consuming you was to troll the Pit by continually twisting and misrepresenting every single interlocutor’s words while calling them childish names.

But what the hell.

I've been shooting and have had firearms for probably longer than you have been alive. I took firearms safety from , among other qualified people my father who was ex-military police.
I don’t give a rat’s ass that you managed to figure out how not to blow off your toe while popping squirrels with your daddy’s old Marlin.

I doubt that John Douchebag is a savvy person and may have had a few months of target practice but I'm guessing not so much self defense training and from seeing how clueless he is he would probably more likely get killed by his own gun.
John has consistently displayed intelligence, thoughtfulness, self-reflection, and an eagerness to inform himself on every subject so as to arrive at carefully considered conclusions. He’s also given every indication that he takes firearm ownership very seriously. I hope John won’t mind me sharing that he and I have spoken in private on the subject, and I have no doubt he is more than adequately informed and conscientious.

I also have my doubts that the average person would necessarily make the right decision at close quarters in a split second decision even if they had some training.
Well, that may have something to do with you being an arrogant, know-it-all cunt. But again, the fact that you can only conceive of an armed citizen immediately waving their gun around or randomly spraying bullets at the slightest provocation, indicates just how very far up your ass your head is lodged.

Further, in that picture, the dumbass kids were close enough to grab at the gun even if you didn't extend your arm.
Further proof that you don’t bother to read what anyone writes before spewing your gobshite. When you’re sober, maybe go back and read the part where I talk about reacting early enough to maintain distance.

You say they could have turned violent in an instant which is true, but if you draw a gun on people that haven't yet got violent you may have some legal answers to answer, some places more so than others.
Of course, since everyone other than FTP is a cretin, none of us have ever had any training, or bothered to familiarize ourselves with our local laws.

Still, your comment indicates you yourself don’t really grasp the legal concept of imminent threat of harm.

is there a lawyer from Michigan here? I don't see this as that clear cut
You could pose that question to the Michigan self-defense attorney who I admittedly may have misunderstood.

But you’d do better to focus your rapidly diminishing cognitive faculties on your local statutes regarding accidentally plunking your neighbor after you’ve missed yet another empty bottle of Cutty on your porch rail.

John D

Post by John D »

So... my thoughts... if anyone cares.

I don't have my concealed carry permit (since the classes have been shutdown due to Covid). I would not have my Glock in public unless I was open carrying (which I think is a terrible idea). Hopefully I will start to concealed carry within the next few months. I think I want to certify with my Glock 17 and then I will carry a Glock 43 (but I haven't decided for sure till I shoot one).

I have no plan to pull my gun on anyone unless I plan to shoot them. My gun is currently loaded but locked in a safe. I live in a very very safe neighborhood so I don't feel like I need to be immediately ready to shoot. If I ever had to shoot someone who broke into my home I plan to fire in bursts of three. If I hear anyone break into my home I will 1) get my gun, 2) call 911, 3) take cover behind my large dresser, 4) Yell at the intruder that I had called the cops and that I had a gun. I would only have to shoot if they entered my bedroom where I could easily slaughter them. I could be wrong, and in some cases the time it takes me to get my gun from the safe may be deadly. Difficult decision. If I lived in an unsafe area my decision would be different.

I don't have a ton of gun experience so I will not brag about anything. I am a reasonably good shot. With no glasses and both eyes open I make a fist sized pattern at 5 yards. No expert... but good enough.

I carry a legal pocket knife with a locking spring assist blade. It is razor sharp and the blade is about 2 inches long. I carry this constantly just in case. I have been nearly attacked by dogs on my walks around the neighborhood and the knife gives me some options if things go wrong.

I would never raise my fist for a commie (like ftp) screaming at me on the street. I would ready my knife and tell them to suck my asshole. If anyone struck me I would happily stab them in the throat. The trick with a knife is that you just need to stab and stab and stab.... over and over again in the face, throat, and belly. Stab as many as possible before someone hits me with a bat.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

What the hell ...

Peaceful protester shot in the arm while peacefully protesting?

Whatever man. Fuck. (Die Antwoord)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Followup on the peaceful protester shot in the arm :

Whilst peacefully protesting
Pictures Show Young Rittenhouse Shot At Least Two BLM Rioters in Self Defense, One Rioter Was Carrying a Gun and Is a Convicted Felon
Let us see what tomorrow will bring?

*trigger warning* Peaceful proters called "rioters". :o :o :o

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: the face, throat, and belly.
the armpit.

free thoughtpolice

don't have a ton of gun experience so I will not brag about anything. I am a reasonably good shot. With no glasses and both eyes open I make a fist sized pattern at 5 yards. No expert... but good enough.

I carry a legal pocket knife with a locking spring assist blade. It is razor sharp and the blade is about 2 inches long. I carry this constantly just in case. I have been nearly attacked by dogs on my walks around the neighborhood and the knife gives me some options if things go wrong.

I would never raise my fist for a commie (like ftp) screaming at me on the street. I would ready my knife and tell them to suck my asshole. If anyone struck me I would happily stab them in the throat. The trick with a knife is that you just need to stab and stab and stab.... over and over again in the face, throat, and belly. Stab as many as possible before someone hits me with a bat.
You are sounding more savvy all the time! :lol: :lol: :lol:

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
John D wrote: the face, throat, and belly.
the armpit.
I will add armpits to the list. Lots of arteries. I will test this on ftp if we ever meet.... haha

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

John D wrote: So... my thoughts... if anyone cares.

I don't have my concealed carry permit (since the classes have been shutdown due to Covid). I would not have my Glock in public unless I was open carrying (which I think is a terrible idea). Hopefully I will start to concealed carry within the next few months. I think I want to certify with my Glock 17 and then I will carry a Glock 43 (but I haven't decided for sure till I shoot one).

I have no plan to pull my gun on anyone unless I plan to shoot them. My gun is currently loaded but locked in a safe. I live in a very very safe neighborhood so I don't feel like I need to be immediately ready to shoot. If I ever had to shoot someone who broke into my home I plan to fire in bursts of three. If I hear anyone break into my home I will 1) get my gun, 2) call 911, 3) take cover behind my large dresser, 4) Yell at the intruder that I had called the cops and that I had a gun. I would only have to shoot if they entered my bedroom where I could easily slaughter them. I could be wrong, and in some cases the time it takes me to get my gun from the safe may be deadly. Difficult decision. If I lived in an unsafe area my decision would be different.

I don't have a ton of gun experience so I will not brag about anything. I am a reasonably good shot. With no glasses and both eyes open I make a fist sized pattern at 5 yards. No expert... but good enough.

How is it that I have managed more than 50 years on this earth without needing to even think about carrying a gun or worrying about someone trying to pop a cap in my arse. I guess that I've been privileged to live in two reasonably civilised countries, unlike the third world US of A.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote: I would never raise my fist for a commie (like ftp) screaming at me on the street. I would ready my knife and tell them to suck my asshole. If anyone struck me I would happily stab them in the throat. The trick with a knife is that you just need to stab and stab and stab.... over and over again in the face, throat, and belly. Stab as many as possible before someone hits me with a bat.
Thanks, PZ.

This is the way to do it:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Another video showing the Unarmed Black Man resisting arrest. Oh, and also a gaggle of Black Women calling each other bitches and hos:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Another video showing the Unarmed Black Man resisting arrest. Oh, and also a gaggle of Black Women calling each other bitches and hos:

Peak hour traffic and riots near where I am at the moment.

https://res-2.cloudinary.com/cre/image/ ... 4856-h3640