Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote: The comments...Christ, the comments!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What do the comments about ratios mean?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:53 am
Hunt wrote: When Bill Gates throws a rocks through a storefront window, I'm sure she'll cut him some slack. Didn't say I like Harris, just that the ad makes no sense. So she supports the protests because she's running for office. Big surprise. She's cunt and so is Biden. Meanwhile David Clarke give valuable lessons on how to murder people and make it look like self defense.

https://news.grabien.com/making-trump-b ... lf-defense
Ok, let's look at what you've linked. It's a single-sentence summary at a news-aggregator site. Listing a HuffPost article, as the source.

The HuffPost article has a disclaimer at the top, saying it was revised 3 days ago. I wonder what they changed?

HuffPost's article is also just a regurgitation of another source: Media Matters.

The Media Matters link has no specific author, just "Media Matters Staff", posted 6 days ago.
It consists of a headline, a subhead, brief audio clip excerpts and transcriptions... no body of a story.

Media Matters is a partisan-funded advocacy group, whose tax-exempt filing says their task is to:
"Briefly describe the organization’s mission: DEDICATED TO COMPREHENSIVELY MONITORING, ANALYZING, AND CORRECTING CONSERVATIVE MISINFORMATION IN THE U.S. MEDIA."

I don't see any conservative misinformation being monitored, analyzed or corrected in this link.
I see anti-conservative misinformation being generated.

Worth noting: David Clarke is the former County Sheriff of Milwaukee, Wisconsin a few miles north of Kenosha. He's black.

The quotes published by Media Matters are:
DAVID CLARKE (GUEST HOST): The question is when is government going to do something? Inaction is not a plan. You know what happens with inaction? People take the law into their own hands. Government is leaving them no choice. No choice. I don’t advocate for some of the stuff that’s starting to happen, but I am certainly done -- I am through with condemning it. I’m done with that.

I’m just telling people, “Hey, you’re on your own." Think about it, have a plan. Act reasonably. You have to act reasonably. Then you’re going to have to articulate what you did afterwards. But you can’t have government officials and law enforcement executives telling people, “Do not take the law into your own hands." Well, you’re forcing them to!

CitationFrom the August 26, 2020, edition of WISN's The Mark Belling Show

DAVID CLARKE (GUEST HOST): The majority of these gun purchases are first-time gun owners. And when we leave this up to the individual, it’s not going to end real pretty. But I don’t blame them. Have a plan, think it through, be able to articulate it, and be reasonable. It’s all the law requires. You have the right to defend yourself, you don’t need permission from the police or a sheriff.

You characterize this advice as "valuable lessons on how to murder people and make it look like self defense". I think you're silly & melodramatic.

Your Grabien link, HuffPost, and Media Matters all use the term "protesters" as their sole descriptor of the dindu nuffins who might get shot by people who exercise their right to self-defense.

The black sheriff's podcast episode is here: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the- ... -70654998/

I've just-begun to listen to it. It's long. But it starts with a 5 year old boy being shot in his yard in front of his sisters. And a random attack on a woman from India-- a cancer researcher who took a break mid-day, to go for a run in Texas. She was beaten to death.

I don't think there's any evidence that the two killings were part of any organized protest, or individually protesting something.

Yet you & your sources claim the Sheriff was talking about people seeking to protect themselves from 'protesters', or simply murder protesters.
Mr Clarke's advice would have been sound if the courts were all give to applying the law. However, if Robert Barnes is to be believed, activist judges have engineered precedents which make it far easier to convict people for defending themselves. I think we are seeing the fruits of that now in riot stricken areas.The justice system is being weaponised by the Left.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

David Clarke drove a beer delivery truck in the mid-1970's. And he was a fucking Sheriff.

Both of those qualify him to wear a cowboy hat, silly.

He's Smoky AND the Bandit.

His early penchant for wearing cowboy attire was emulating his hero-- his uncle Frank Clarke, who played for the Dallas Cowboy in the 1960's.

As Sheriff, Clarke was well-known for riding his chestnut quarterhorse around Milwaukee.

In 2016, after Milwaukee police shot a black man, Sheriff Clarke ordered immediate aggressive policing of the riot outbreak, including use of the National Guard. The riots ceased within 24 hours.

free thoughtpolice

His uniforms are great too. He apparently is a 4 star Sheriff, and has many medals and cool badges.
Just proves though that there are plenty of Blacks for Trump, like Kanye.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Silly Hunt sez he's an "oreo". Free_Thoughtpolice mocks his nigger-bling.

Too white, too black. Poor sheriff can't please these honkeys.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: His uniforms are great too. He apparently is a 4 star Sheriff...
A snide 2017 Washington Post report on Clarke's uniform conceded: "Clarke’s four-star epaulets are standard for a chief of police or sheriff."

free thoughtpolice

Google image Sheriff's uniforms. See how many of those have 4 stars identical to American military generals. I didn't see any any in the first few pages.
Clarke is a crackpot and Kanye West is a person suffering from bipolar disorder.
Trump is an asshole that is exploiting unstable people to further his own interests. He exploits people of all races, mostly white.
He is the least racist person you have ever met. Believe me.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

This is what a proper Shire Reeve should look like.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dis ... 1104204924

Or this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/staticarchive/44e ... 94af46.jpg

None of that four star bangles and jangles shit.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Google image Sheriff's uniforms. See how many of those have 4 stars identical to American military generals. I didn't see any any in the first few pages.
Clarke is a crackpot and
You "didn't see any any". You suck at internet.

Most Florida sheriffs wear four stars on their collars. Why does Broward’s Gregory Tony wear five?
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/polit ... story.html

I gave very little thought to Sheriff Clarke, before today. I thought he looked & sounded like Jesse Lee Peterson. A colorful lolcow. An easy target.

Then, Hunt mentioned Sheriff Clarke-- in a complete out-of-the-blue non-sequitur. Hunt made a bizarre claim:
#13251Post by Hunt » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:05 am

When Bill Gates throws a rocks through a storefront window, I'm sure she'll cut him some slack. Didn't say I like Harris, just that the ad makes no sense. So she supports the protests because she's running for office. Big surprise. She's cunt and so is Biden. Meanwhile David Clarke give valuable lessons on how to murder people and make it look like self defense.
I checked-out Hunt's claim. It was bullshit.

Hunt said more bullshit. You joined in.

I still think Sheriff Clarke is an easy target. I'm astounded that you & Hunt can't manage to land a solid punch on him.

He's got 22 goofy badges on his shirt. Not my fault you picked one that's legit.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Just proves though that there are plenty of Blacks for Trump, like Kanye.
Beyond even the slightest shadow of a doubt. The chance that this is not true is statistically miniscule.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: Then, Hunt mentioned Sheriff Clarke-- in a complete out-of-the-blue non-sequitur. Hunt made a bizarre claim:
It will make perfect sense after four glasses of wine.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: What do the comments about ratios mean?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... Q&usqp=CAU

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Ouch. Poor Pelosi.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

KiwiInOz wrote:

1.5K Retweets
9.8K Quote Tweets
3K Likes

The ratio is between the number of retweets (1.5K Retweets) and the replies (9.8K Quote Tweets).

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Ouch. Poor Pelosi.

I'm willing to give her a begrudging pass on this. The shop owner seems like a nasty piece of work, blamed Pelosi personally for reducing her business. Pelosi had arranged a private session, with only the stylist. I think it was a setup.

This will all be fact checked by Service Dog.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: 1.5K Retweets
9.8K Quote Tweets
3K Likes

The ratio is between the number of retweets (1.5K Retweets) and the replies (9.8K Quote Tweets).
You're such a nice, trusting individual, Andrew. I instantly assumed Kiwi, the sneaky little weasel, was "baiting the hook" with his question. Hence my meme-response.

Just to add to what Andrew has already stated, being "ratioed" on twatter is a tell-tale sign or indicator that the OP has said something very stupid, controvertial or bad.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ratioed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELiDLYuXUAE7_MQ.jpg

ThreeFlangedJavis

Hunt wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:31 am
Brive1987 wrote: Ouch. Poor Pelosi.

I'm willing to give her a begrudging pass on this. The shop owner seems like a nasty piece of work, blamed Pelosi personally for reducing her business. Pelosi had arranged a private session, with only the stylist. I think it was a setup.

This will all be fact checked by Service Dog.
Can any member of the public arrange a private session with the stylist? Anyhoo, quite a rich accusation from someone trashing a country, destroying livelihoods and getting people killed to try and set up a political rival. It's quite an eye opener to see how far and how blatantly a certain party will go in pursuit of power and still have so many people play the "but Donny made a boo-boo" game. Even if you ignore the death, destruction and erosion of law, pretending a guy who can't read a prompt without excluding the cues is fit to be president shows how bereft of principles these fucks are.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Can any member of the public arrange a private session with the stylist?
I may be going out on a limb here, but I have a feeling if you produce enough $ you can have a private meeting with any stylist anywhere, anytime you like. I doubt anyone is so naive as to think Pelosi doesn't wield quite a bit of privilege. Trump trying to bash her for that goes beyond the pot calling the kettle black, which, of course, is racist.

But none of this matters even slightly. The modern attention span is that of a house fly on Ritalin. The only reason Trump is now president is that some fool thought revealing the pussy grab three weeks prior to the election would still be relevant AT election time. If you want to torpedo Pelosi, or Trump, do it a day before the election...three days max.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote:
16:39 - a painting of Ensign Charles Ewart (by Richard Ansdell) capturing the standard of 45th Regiment of the Line (French grunts) at Waterloo. Ewart went on to become a hero within Regimental lore (admidst rumours that he actually ripped the standard out of the clutches of the poor Trooper who had fought to capture the standard!) and the head of the standard (an imperial eagle) went on to become the Regimental capbadge.

I wore the "budgie & shotgun" above my left eye for over 20 years.

Ah well, c'est la vie :lol:

Note: I used to watch "The Britisher" videos quite a lot but the bugger said something, I can't remember what it was, and it really soured me on him. It might have been a belief in "THE patriarchy" or something equally retarded. Can't remember, was a long time ago. Anyway, nice vid, very "warts & all" account.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

...and the hate-machine continues to purr in the corner!

Mxn, the cxmmxnts xrx prxcxlxss!!!

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Keating wrote:
The video is even better:

Keating

Post by Keating »

Bhurzum wrote: Note: I used to watch "The Britisher" videos quite a lot but the bugger said something, I can't remember what it was, and it really soured me on him. It might have been a belief in "THE patriarchy" or something equally retarded. Can't remember, was a long time ago. Anyway, nice vid, very "warts & all" account.
He called you a brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Driftless wrote: The video is even better:

Has anyone had to go through this yet? My sister has had to do online "indigenous sensitivity" courses, where you read some stuff and check some boxes, but nothing like this. If I was forced to do something like this, I'd get violent. Unlikely to ever happen to me - the company I work for is too small to have the resources to put into this shit. But holy crap.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: He called you a brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead.
But I am those things. And so much less.

"THE patriarchy" is dungeons & dragons fantasy bullshit.

Anyway, I wear my 'pit title like a badge of honour! :dance:

Here, have this gift for bestowing it upon me!

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Keating wrote: If I was forced to do something like this, I'd get violent. Unlikely to ever happen to me - the company I work for is too small to have the resources to put into this shit. But holy crap.
I wouldn't, but there's one superpower that I do have. Once I determine a person is hopelessly idiotic, I tune them out to the point that I can't even hear what they're saying. It's like putting people on ignore in real life. Pretty neat.

John D

Post by John D »

Yall can check my math... but I think this claim is correct.

Assumptions: The average IQ for a black in America is 85. The average IQ for an Ashkenazi Jew in Amercia is 115. The standard deviation for IQ (assuming IQ is a normal distribution) is 15. Don't get me wrong.... I am not claiming I know IQ differences are affected by race... but these are real averages in the current year as far as I know (from prior reading).

So.... 99.7% of Ashkenazi Jews have a higher IQ than the average American black.... and 0.3% of blacks are smarter than the average Ashkenazi. I think I did this right...

So.... my wife and I are watching Family Feud... a show that has lots of black, and Asian, and minority families. I would say that whites make up fewer than a third of the contestants. We were watching a black family play against a Jewish family (as evidenced by the Yamakas). I have never seen an episode so unbalanced. The Jewish family CRUSHED the black family and then they celebrated by dancing in a circle holding hands... and they got Steve Harvey to dance with them.... haha.... and I suspect Steve Harvey is thinking... "No more Jews on my show!"

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Hunt wrote:
Keating wrote: If I was forced to do something like this, I'd get violent. Unlikely to ever happen to me - the company I work for is too small to have the resources to put into this shit. But holy crap.
I wouldn't, but there's one superpower that I do have. Once I determine a person is hopelessly idiotic, I tune them out to the point that I can't even hear what they're saying. It's like putting people on ignore in real life. Pretty neat.
What?

John D

Post by John D »

Keating wrote:

Has anyone had to go through this yet? My sister has had to do online "indigenous sensitivity" courses, where you read some stuff and check some boxes, but nothing like this. If I was forced to do something like this, I'd get violent. Unlikely to ever happen to me - the company I work for is too small to have the resources to put into this shit. But holy crap.
If anyone called me a demon at work because of my skin color I would file an official complaint with corporate. Let the fun begin. Once I filed they couldn't fire me.... and I wouldn't have to listen to this drivel ever again. I wouldn't even complain during the training. I would just submit a formal complaint. Beat them with their own rules.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

John D wrote:
Keating wrote:

If anyone called me a demon at work because of my skin color I would file an official complaint with corporate. Let the fun begin. Once I filed they couldn't fire me.... and I wouldn't have to listen to this drivel ever again. I wouldn't even complain during the training. I would just submit a formal complaint. Beat them with their own rules.
The instructor would probably just double down on the "you are a racist" message, but if your employer has a policy then you are much better off. I wonder what this is from? A private employer or a government office? I wonder if whoever approves spending the money actually knows what the content is.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Hunt wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:21 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Can any member of the public arrange a private session with the stylist?
I may be going out on a limb here, but I have a feeling if you produce enough $ you can have a private meeting with any stylist anywhere, anytime you like. I doubt anyone is so naive as to think Pelosi doesn't wield quite a bit of privilege. Trump trying to bash her for that goes beyond the pot calling the kettle black, which, of course, is racist.

But none of this matters even slightly. The modern attention span is that of a house fly on Ritalin. The only reason Trump is now president is that some fool thought revealing the pussy grab three weeks prior to the election would still be relevant AT election time. If you want to torpedo Pelosi, or Trump, do it a day before the election...three days max.
Yes, that's the only reason Trump managed to steal Clinton's job. Oh, sorry, let's not forget that Trumps Russians were better than Clinton's Russians.That's the other reason.

Pelosi isn't being pilloried just for being privileged. I have a permanent sinus infection so please go easy on the straw. She 's being pilloried for doing exactly what she has described as something tantamount to murder when done by non-Pelosis or by non-friends ,i.e. anyone not burning shit or killing Trumpers. Her set up claims are silly? Did the hairdresser phone her up, lure her to the salon and insist she didn't wear a mask? Did the receptionist kidnap her? Was she teleported to the salon against her will?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Via Andy Ngo, the dozens of rioters in Portland released without bail:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... hout-bail/
secondmugshots-640x480.jpg
(83.53 KiB) Downloaded 928 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Via Andy Ngo, the dozens of rioters in Portland released without bail:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Trump's new ad... resembles a low-budget grassroots meme, more than a typical political ad, or Lincoln Project ad...
Doesn't even make sense. All I see is an out of context clip of Harris laughing on an image of Biden and some ominous music. Harris was overly strict on crime as a prosecutor for dog's sake. Oh well, what works on dumb people often doesn't make sense.
American cites are on fire. Joe Biden takes a knee-- per the rioters' demands-- and covers his face with a veil. His sidekick cackles, which is her trademark response to anyone asking questions to hold her accountable, about anything.

A day later-- Are you still entirely unable to connect those dots?

John D

Post by John D »

ftp - calls a black man an Oreo.... later... zir decides that the rest of us are racist. :doh:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Via Andy Ngo, the dozens of rioters in Portland released without bail:

Guess which one the cops gave extra attention to. Hint: not "The Ugly", Johnny Rotten, Hugh Grant with Blue Hair, or The Man Whose Face Doesn't Fit His Head, nor The Androgynous Killer Kindergartner Teacher. Or Purple Sad Sally or The Magic Chef.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Or Poisonous Little Miss Sunshine.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

AndrewV69 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

1.5K Retweets
9.8K Quote Tweets
3K Likes

Thanks. I'm not Twitter savvy (by intent).

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: What do the comments about ratios mean?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... Q&usqp=CAU
And curious was the cat.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote: snip

You're such a nice, trusting individual, Andrew. I instantly assumed Kiwi, the sneaky little weasel, was "baiting the hook" with his question. Hence my meme-response.

Just to add to what Andrew has already stated, being "ratioed" on twatter is a tell-tale sign or indicator that the OP has said something very stupid, controvertial or bad.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ratioed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELiDLYuXUAE7_MQ.jpg
I certainly felt the breeze as your meme went over my head. You young whipper snappers and your plus ca meme chose.

https://www.antisnaring.org.uk/assets/i ... t-Fenn.jpg

some guy

Post by some guy »

KiwiInOz wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

1.5K Retweets
9.8K Quote Tweets
3K Likes

Thanks. I'm not Twitter savvy (by intent).
Actually, it's the ratio of comments to likes. Hence a common comment to an asinine tweet is "I'm just here for the ratio." (thereby increasing the ratio).

free thoughtpolice

I didn't want to do this but someone has to. Could be I have to watch out for some demented stabby weirdo, but I'll take that chance

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yeah, that was cute for two, maybe three songs. Now, meh...

ThreeFlangedJavis

Jeff Zucker, such integrity!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

"Bear Fire" just North of me blew up today, burned tens of thousands of acres. Crown fire, creating its own weather. I'm 40 miles away, but it ran 25 today.

It was only 50 acres two weeks ago, but they decided to let it slide as they were short on resources. They were short on resources because a chunk of our ground crews are prisoners, and our governor released tens of thousands of prisoners because of the virus panic.
Bear_FIre.jpg
(412.46 KiB) Downloaded 892 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Now, if you want Zeppelin Music inna Reggae Style?

Saw them a few times in San Diego - a good night out...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

One of my team lives in Graham in Pierce Co., WA. He moved up here from Ft Worth in the middle of August, to a beautiful 13-acre lot with staggering views of Mt Rainier and the Cascade. His place is about 250m from one of the eight homes that burned in Graham this afternoon.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Dread Zeppelin & my band opened up for each other a few times, around '93. Once with Eek-a-Mouse. Mostly in club outside nyc, where a young Moby dj'd-- in exchange for free promo records.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Adventist’s waging an evil war on humanity.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The boogaloo approaches.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Holy fuck! Please let him win! Pleeeease!

free thoughtpolice

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/0 ... isk-410796

At least Trump didn't get his hair done by a private stylist or eat super expensive ice cream.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I've been hearing that many people want no truck with Ascension Millennium

...or possibly Extinction Rebellion.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Holy fuck! Please let him win! Pleeeease!

There'll be no peace until the vote is in...and quite possibly no peace afterwards (whatever the result).

nb I'm fairly sure that neither of us should be quoting this tweet - as it is exclusive to Fox News Radio

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fire grew to 250,000 acres overnight. Crown fire, fire 'tornadoes'. Paradise, which was wiped out two years ago, is now under evac.

A 1,000 acre offshoot fire forced my GF to evac around 1 a.m. About three miles from her house, about fifteen from mine. Lucky for her, it's burning in my direction.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ... Lucky for her, it's burning in my direction.
Does she want you to burn in hell or burn in Paradise?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ...forced my GF to evac around 1 a.m. About three miles from her house, about fifteen from mine. Lucky for her, it's burning in my direction.
I guess she won't be ordering takeout from that restaurant again anytime soon.