You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
screwtape

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by screwtape »

KiwiInOz wrote: Bigfoot was framed.
I expect Trump will pardon him then.

Even if it looks like their side will win, CNN is rolling out the 'deplorables' meme again:

Millions of White voters are once again showing who they are

Does no one learn? You'd think they would have noticed how that worked out for Hillary. Or maybe how the vast majority of us resent being preached at by holier-than-thou types, be they woke or saved? I don't see how America reverses such division. Partition looks like the only way, and just like India, it looks like you would have East and West Wokistan with the big red Ganesha in the middle. Small wars will be fought over Kashmir Michigan.
I do not regard this as desirable. But the last time you found your house divided like this was in the 1860's.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Driftless wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:10 pm
screwtape wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Biggest election fraud in US history underway.

Trump was up by 5 in WI, 10 in MI, and 15 in PA with most of the vote tallied. Miraculously, in the wee hours, just enough ballots appeared in WI and MI for Biden to just edge ahead. 137,913 from Milwaukee, 137,913 for Biden. Similar chicanery in Atlanta, Philly, and Detroit, all of which abruptly stopped counting votes once the rest of their respective states totals had come in.
Don't get yer knickers in a twist. Advance and mail ballots were known to be heavily Democrat. People have been pointing out for months that after the in-person ballots are counted, the mail-in and advance ballots will likely reverse the apparent situation because of that.

Unless, of course, they were carefully manufactured by the Canadian armed forces and smuggled in to the USA by the advance parties of Trudeau's invasion that Service Dog has imagined. Though now I think about it, I had heard the plan was for all those ballots to have Trudeau on them as a write-in candidate, along with a special issue vote re 'For Life Presidential Term Limits". Personally, it suits me, as I've heard the Commissar he will leave in charge of Canda oblast is a secret Trotskyite. Now you may laugh and say Trudeau is not a natural-born citizen. But I'll remind you that his father, Fidel Castro, was secretly granted US citizenship by JFK as part of the resolution of the Missile Crisis and thus General Secretary Justin is not only eligible to be president, he will make Cuba into another Canadian province, where we will all go for our health care, and from which we will sell you over-priced cigars though our beautiful state monopoly.

Ha! So much for your conspiracy theories! The truth will set you free!
You are clearly a very smart man. I never did trust those Canadians.

More seriously, are any Republicans in office making claims of fraud with actual credible evidence? This reminds me of Obama's birth certificate. Actual members of congress were fairly silent on the issue and the noise was all from people not in office. It seemed to me at the time that if there was real evidence that Obama was not qualified to be president the Republicans in congress would be more than happy to produce it. Same here. If there is credible evidence of fraud then Republicans in congress should want to act on that and make Trump president.
Looks like the well-poisoning and gaslighting worked a treat. Barnes explains it all far better than I could.

The remedy is simple. Votes that were counted without the proper safeguards, especially the ones "found" late, need to be thrown out. Whether there was fraud or not, telling observers to go home and then "finding" a stack of ballots to count in their absence cannot be allowed to stand. There can be no trust in the integrity of the process otherwise. This behaviour from the left has become all to familiar, they break down protocol by morally blackmailing the country into dropping standards which then allows them to get away with murder. Roolz iz Roolz and you don't get get to break them çoz Trump. Failing that, congress needs to do it's job according to the constitution and correct the result. If Barnes is correct, almost all of the indicators of electoral fraud are present in the marginal states, including anomalous demographic turnout and voting patterns peculiar to those states, below average African American early voter turnout and record turnout of same on election day in swing states, mismatch between turnout and visible acitivity at polling stations and very high proportion of ballots with only the presidential candidate selected.

Bottom line is that integrity checks were badly disregarded in swing states and the votes known to be affected get ditched. There is no valid argument otherwise.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Has anyone asked the Canadian military how they feel about being used as the world's biggest virtue signal? Does Justy understand that there are constitutionally valid reasons to contest elections and it might not be wise to invade the US on Nancy's instructions?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Has anyone asked the Canadian military how they feel about being used as the world's biggest virtue signal? Does Justy understand that there are constitutionally valid reasons to contest elections and it might not be wise to invade the US on Nancy's instructions?
That 'press conference' never happened. This is entirely made-up. Here is the original article with the byline of the journalist and the photographer. The text has been pasted over with the conspiracy nonsense:
Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 12.06.53 PM.jpg
(365.79 KiB) Downloaded 449 times
I'd spend my life on Reddit if all I wanted was to see what trolls can make (though this one began on 4Chan). I can't believe for a moment that given the strict IQ test enforced upon Pit membership applicants that anyone here would be fooled for a moment by this.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ballots received after election day deadline in MI backdated by post office:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/mic ... scheme-to/

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

All together now:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote: I'd spend my life on Reddit if all I wanted was to see what trolls can make
Reddit banned the Trump supporters back in June, silly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: Canadian Broadcasting Corp calls it for Trump

Biden 236
electoral college votes

Trump
electoral college votes

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/electio ... 0/results/

I look forward to 4 years of Canada-is-the-new-Russia 'foreign interference' whining.
It ain't over until Canada says its over... first CBC said Trump won with 289 votes... now they say Biden already won with 270.

Maybe "results" means something different in Canada.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Trump's team just won access to continue observing PA vote counting... after previously having-been thrown out by a guy in a 'police officer' Halloween costume.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

Service Dog wrote: https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/electio ... 0/results/

I think so. On a Canadian election night the big numbers on TV are the number of ridings for each party - both elected and leading.
It is very common for the numbers to wander up and down as results come in.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Do you believe 3 blue counties in Georgia 'forgot to hit upload' on their results?... and have thus found more blue votes, right when they need them...

https://media.thedonald.win/post/BcA7xOhC.png

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Fegg wrote:
Service Dog wrote: https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/electio ... 0/results/

I think so. On a Canadian election night the big numbers on TV are the number of ridings for each party - both elected and leading.
It is very common for the numbers to wander up and down as results come in.
Maybe it is Quebec. They have a different word for everything.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis

screwtape wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:16 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
That 'press conference' never happened. This is entirely made-up. Here is the original article with the byline of the journalist and the photographer. The text has been pasted over with the conspiracy nonsense:

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 12.06.53 PM.jpg

I'd spend my life on Reddit if all I wanted was to see what trolls can make (though this one began on 4Chan). I can't believe for a moment that given the strict IQ test enforced upon Pit membership applicants that anyone here would be fooled for a moment by this.
I guess I just got so used to stupidity from the man it didn't cross my mind to check.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:20 am
Ballots received after election day deadline in MI backdated by post office:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/mic ... scheme-to/
No amount of evidence is going to help. The media will stick to the narrative and the courts will most likely handle it all like a hot potato. It is so frustrating watching it all unfold. The core issue is that there are rules meant to ensure a free and fair election and what few safeguards remained in some swing states were dropped when counting votes which swung the result. This is all you need to know to cast doubt on the integrity of the result.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: This is all you need to know to cast doubt on the integrity of the result.
The fact that I just checked, and my ballot has still not been received, doesn't help, either.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Courts don't like to question the legitimacy of elections.

So don't force the court's hand

By defying a judge's order...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Philly ballot counting livestream goes black. When stream resumes, extra ballot boxes appear on three pallets...

https://kekpe.pe/i/5fa45eafeb5c0.gif

source: https://media.thedonald.win/post/fRlQ2e6u.jpeg

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Fuck. Me. I thought at least the election would be spared this fuckery. :twatson:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote: It ain't over until Canada says its over... first CBC said Trump won with 289 votes... now they say Biden already won with 270.

Nah, it's just that the CBC (a woker version of the BBC without the low bar of even persuading people to buy a license - we all pay for it from federal taxes even if we don't own televisions) feels it has to play the scary orange bogeyman card as often as possible to keep us all on side. Even the Globe & Mail is full of headlines about Trumpism not going away, America is broken etc. It is against all revolutionary principles for people to be happy about anything the way it is; they must be made ready for the coming revolution.
The election shows the United States is a broken country
It looks like Trumpism is here to stay

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Trump's team just won access to continue observing PA vote counting... after previously having-been thrown out by a guy in a 'police officer' Halloween costume.

That still does nothing about the hundreds of thousands of Biden ballots already conjured up.

The only way this coup is thwarted is if the SC rules that any ballots counted under illegal conditions must be rejected.

Either way, we're headed for civil war. And I mean real war.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A sure sign of fraud: ballots with a vote for POTUS only. I hope the Trump campaign heeds the further investigative steps this article suggests.

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/20 ... rs-n275597

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Q: More mail-in votes were counted--
than the number of mail-in ballots requested

In fact, twice as many mail-in votes were counted--
than the number of mail-in ballots which were returned

How do you account for this discrepancy?

A: Ah, well-- we put all sorts of numbers in the wrong categories, and our systems aren't internally compatible, so therefore you can trust our vote count was correct!

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I'm trying to decide. After the impending civil war, should your country be renamed the Democratic Republic of America or the Failed States of America?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote: I'm trying to decide. After the impending civil war, should your country be renamed the Democratic Republic of America or the Failed States of America?
Holy Terra.

https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/i ... erraHH.jpg

"Beautiful on the surface, but rotten underneath. Don't ever, even for a second, doubt that this is the most dangerous world in the galaxy.... Danger does not always come in the shape of Orks with bolters, Ragnar. This world is where the elite of the Imperium have gathered. We are talking now of the most ruthless, ambitious, unscrupulous collection of rogues ever culled from a million planets. This is the place they have come to realise their ambitions, and on Terra they can, and will not let anything stand in their way. Not me, not you, not their own kin if need be." - Torin the Wayfarer, speaking to Ragnar Blackmane.

(40K lore is starting to come true!)

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Has Trump called up the Proud Boys yet? Or are they still on "stand back and stand by" status?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: I'm trying to decide. After the impending civil war, should your country be renamed the Democratic Republic of America or the Failed States of America?
Holy Terra.

https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/i ... erraHH.jpg

"Beautiful on the surface, but rotten underneath. Don't ever, even for a second, doubt that this is the most dangerous world in the galaxy.... Danger does not always come in the shape of Orks with bolters, Ragnar. This world is where the elite of the Imperium have gathered. We are talking now of the most ruthless, ambitious, unscrupulous collection of rogues ever culled from a million planets. This is the place they have come to realise their ambitions, and on Terra they can, and will not let anything stand in their way. Not me, not you, not their own kin if need be." - Torin the Wayfarer, speaking to Ragnar Blackmane.

(40K lore is starting to come true!)
:o :shock: :? :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Forbes.com reports that 100% of the youth in Georgia cast votes.

"The number of young people who voted in Georgia is about equal to the number of eligible young voters, making it the state with the highest youth turnout so far."

Such civic engagement! Nobody stayed home and smoked weed, played video games, or masturbated the day way.

And it's so refreshing to see a generation of youth who 100% all believe their vote matters, believe it's worth participating in the system, and-- of course-- they 100% believe the choice between Biden and Trump is 100% appealing, 100% meaningful, 100% cool.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Driftless wrote: Has Trump called up the Proud Boys yet? Or are they still on "stand back and stand by" status?
My new Mini-14 arrives this week, but 5.56 is scarcer than tits on a bull right now.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Driftless wrote: Has Trump called up the Proud Boys yet? Or are they still on "stand back and stand by" status?
My new Mini-14 arrives this week, but 5.56 is scarcer than tits on a bull right now.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The dead, out-of-state voters caught casting ballots in NV. GOP files criminal complaint:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... XheAfilDrY

I get the sense that Trump is not going to go quietly.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Driftless wrote: More seriously, are any Republicans in office making claims of fraud with actual credible evidence? This reminds me of Obama's birth certificate. Actual members of congress were fairly silent on the issue and the noise was all from people not in office. It seemed to me at the time that if there was real evidence that Obama was not qualified to be president the Republicans in congress would be more than happy to produce it. Same here. If there is credible evidence of fraud then Republicans in congress should want to act on that and make Trump president.
This ~looks~like~ a viable methodology. This ~resembles~ a testable hypothesis.

All that's required-- is for Driftless to abide by the results of Driftless's own criteria: If elected officials are willing to co-sign Trump's claims, then Driftless must concede that the claims are credible.

(Because, after all, if Driftless is just tossing-out hoops to jump through-- but then ignoring it when the hoops are jumped through-- then that's not scientific. It's bad faith chickenshit fuckery.)

=====

Senator KELLY LOEFFLER (Georgia) - Appeared alongside Trump at today's press conference: “we must work to preserve the integrity of our elections. Every single legal vote MUST count. My bill will increase penalties for those who attempt to interfere with the will of the American people.”

Senator RAND PAUL (Kentucky) - 2 days after election he retweeted a FreedomWorks link to mobilize activists in MI, AZ and PA. “The result of our 2020 election is at stake and our nation can’t afford to jeopardize the integrity of the electoral process.”

Senator LINDSAY GRAHAM (North Carolina) has donated $500,000 to Trump's legal defense.

Senator TED CRUZ (Texas) has been railing against Big Tech election interference-- and has been getting banned and suppressed by Big Tech.

Senator MIKE BRAUN (Indiana) - “President Trump is right to hold states and local officials accountable to their own laws and make sure all legal ballots are counted. Fraudulent votes disenfranchise legal voters. We should all want a result that is fair and can be trusted by the American people.”

Senator TOM COTTON (Arkansas) -“ We are not done. EVERY Republican needs to Support Trump's legal fund...Our country depends on it.”

Senator PAT TOOMEY (Pennsylvania) - Issued a written statement in support of Trump's Pennsylvania challenge.

Senator KEVIN CRAMER (North Dakota) - called out Fox for stupidly calling AZ and said their decision desk should be fired. Demanded they apologize “Trump deserves better.”

Senator STEVE DAINES (Montana) - tweeted "We are a nation of laws, and the integrity of our elections is critical. Every LEGALLY cast ballot should be counted - with full transparency."

Senator JOSH HAWLEY (Missouri) - Went on Tucker Carlson Live to discuss media and Big Tech shutting down everyone who questions the election results

Senator MIKE LEE (Utah) - “Americans deserve a free and [fair] election. While vote counters must be allowed to do their jobs the american people also need a transparent process so they can trust the final count.”

-----
and-- gotta mention-- Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones-- a black Democrat-- who came forward to support Trump-- in Trump's press conference today-- the broadcast of-which was cut-short mid-broadcast by ABC, CBS, NBC, and MSNBC networks today, after less than 5 minutes.

-----

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem

Representative Jim Jordan of Ohio

Florida Governor Ron Desantis

Congressman Matt Gaetz of Florida

Rep. Dan Crenshaw of Texas

Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania

Congressman Dan Bishop of North Carolina

Newly elected black Congressman Byron Donalds of Florida

Representative Paul Gosar of Arizona

-----
others, not in office:
Adam Paul Laxalt -- Former Nevada Attorney General
Former Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
Pam Bondi -- Former Florida Attorney General

JOHN JAMES -- black Republican candidate for Senate in Michigan-- contesting & not conceding the vote count against-him

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The dead, out-of-state voters caught casting ballots in NV. GOP files criminal complaint:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... XheAfilDrY

I get the sense that Trump is not going to go quietly.
Looks like all you can buy are gift cards.

Did it ship with a bayonet lug?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lots of claims being put forward by Pitters but with fuck all actual evidence it seems.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

KiwiInOz wrote: Lots of claims being put forward by Pitters but with fuck all actual evidence it seems.
Do you dispute this found footage?
🧐

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Hang on. A Luzerne County man is facing voter fraud charges because he signed his mother's name on an absentee ballot. She died in 2015.

Oh, he voted Republican.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Oh. And Clark County in Nevada. A man voted twice. For Trump. Obviously a false flag operation by the Dems.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: Lots of claims being put forward by Pitters but with fuck all actual evidence it seems.
Tell us what you consider 'actual evidence', then abide by your own standard when it is met.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Putting all of the election shenanigans aside for a moment, does anyone remember "Filthy Frank" from the early days of Youtube? The crazy (seriously mentally ill) Japanese dude who churned out a tidal wave of autistic rants, highly offensive "meme" videos, strange episodic tales featuring characters he created/played and of course, he invented the "Harlem shake" trend which took the internet by storm.

Example:

Anyway, I was a bit of a fringe-fan - some of his stuff would raise a chuckle but 90% of it was either too forced/edgy or just too strange. However, a few years ago he decided to shit-can his "Filthy Frank" character and disappeared to pursue a career in music. Turns out the mad bastard is actually a shit-hot singer! A friend dumped this on my FB and I'm still struggling to accept that it's the same guy who made a vomit cake, jumped around in a pink body-sock and made a series of deranged comedy videos.

Check it out, it's pretty damned good!

Not my usual taste in music but I can certainly appreciate the guy's talent!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

My Election Suppression Day balm comes in a different package.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Are these claims of sexual harassment at atheist conferences or something else?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Michigan State Attorney General:

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote:
Driftless wrote: More seriously, are any Republicans in office making claims of fraud with actual credible evidence? This reminds me of Obama's birth certificate. Actual members of congress were fairly silent on the issue and the noise was all from people not in office. It seemed to me at the time that if there was real evidence that Obama was not qualified to be president the Republicans in congress would be more than happy to produce it. Same here. If there is credible evidence of fraud then Republicans in congress should want to act on that and make Trump president.

All that's required-- is for Driftless to abide by the results of Driftless's own criteria: If elected officials are willing to co-sign Trump's claims, then Driftless must concede that the claims are credible.

(Because, after all, if Driftless is just tossing-out hoops to jump through-- but then ignoring it when the hoops are jumped through-- then that's not scientific. It's bad faith chickenshit fuckery.)
Because we all know elected officials tell the truth, only the truth, and the whole truth all of the time. "Bad faith chickenshit fuckery" as you charmingly describe it, goes both ways.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote:
Service Dog wrote:

Because we all know elected officials tell the truth, only the truth, and the whole truth all of the time. "Bad faith chickenshit fuckery" as you charmingly describe it, goes both ways.
Another way i'd charmingly describe it-- is "unfalsifiable":

If no elected officials speak out in support of Trump's claims/ Driftless counts-that against Trump.

But when a long list of elected officials speak out in support of Trump's claims/ that doesn't count in Trump's favor.

Dont blame me for Driftless's buggy criteria.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

CIA alum and Vanderbilt family heir-- Anderson Cooper-- exposed as a Replicant by Voight-Kampff Test.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Service Dog wrote: Dont blame me for Driftless's buggy criteria.
Actually, I was blaming you for yours.

Here's an interesting snippet:
America's virus hotspots overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump, research shows

The Torygraph wrote:America's virus hotspots overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump, with the vast majority of the worst affected counties backing the Republican candidate.
A review by Associated Press of the 376 counties in America which have the highest number of new cases per head found that 93 per cent of them voted for Mr Trump this week.
Many of the hotspots currently bearing the brunt of America's autumn surge in cases are rural counties of states such as Montana, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Covid precautions such as mask-wearing social distancing have been less well observed in such areas and they have been badly hit by the latest surge in cases.
America's acute political polarisation over public health measures has been credited with worsening the pandemic in the country. Voters went to the polls starkly divided on Mr Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Public health officials said that they hoped the divided partisan atmosphere would become less intense once the election race was over, allowing for another push on precautions that could save tens of thousands of lives in the coming months.
One might almost think that masks and distancing do have some kind of benefit.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hotspots:

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

It's very easy to look at a list of counties that have more covid cases and hand wave it away as to do with them being populated by idiots. That's the hammer looking for a nail answer. If you look at the data I really don't think it's there. I don't see anything wildly different between some of those states and Oregon. You've got single digit deaths a day to maybe a few 10s of deaths. The common link seems to be that they didn't see any early peak.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Looks like all you can buy are gift cards.

Did it ship with a bayonet lug?

Bayonet lugs are illegal in CA. In any case, with a rifle, or even my Browning with slugs, I don't plan on getting down to stabbing distance.

Purchase of online ammo is also banned in CA. Soon, under Harris/Biden, online gun and ammo sales will be banned nationwide. And eventually guns in general, so the online thing won't matter.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:

The Torygraph wrote:America's virus hotspots overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump, with the vast majority of the worst affected counties backing the Republican candidate.
A review by Associated Press of the 376 counties in America which have the highest number of new cases per head found that 93 per cent of them voted for Mr Trump this week.
Many of the hotspots currently bearing the brunt of America's autumn surge in cases are rural counties of states such as Montana, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Covid precautions such as mask-wearing social distancing have been less well observed in such areas and they have been badly hit by the latest surge in cases.
America's acute political polarisation over public health measures has been credited with worsening the pandemic in the country. Voters went to the polls starkly divided on Mr Trump’s response to the coronavirus pandemic.
Public health officials said that they hoped the divided partisan atmosphere would become less intense once the election race was over, allowing for another push on precautions that could save tens of thousands of lives in the coming months.
Only chicken littles and paranoia peddlers give a damn about cases. What's the death rate?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

screwtape wrote:

The virus is still airborne, which means that "social distancing" and masks are lipservice.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote: rural counties of states such as Montana, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Montana ranchers, Dakota wheat farmers, Nebraska & Kansas corn growers, Iowa pork producers, and Wisconsin dairy farms...

should just work remotely via Zoom calls, like the Biden censorship industry in Silicon Valley.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Trump performed 38% higher with married woman voters than with single women.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... omen-2020/

Welfare queens went bigtime for Biden. Women with husbands with jobs went for Trump.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
screwtape wrote: rural counties of states such as Montana, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and Wisconsin.
Montana ranchers, Dakota wheat farmers, Nebraska & Kansas corn growers, Iowa pork producers, and Wisconsin dairy farms...

should just work remotely via Zoom calls, like the Biden censorship industry in Silicon Valley.
And who needs that antiquated Electoral College, when the residents of a dozen metro counties are perfectly capable of deciding what's best for the entire country?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Holy shit, Rick Wilson wrote about ETTD, and it looks like the Pit is being affected too!

:angry-screaming: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :puke-huge: :scared-shocked: :text-freedom: :text-freedom: :text-freedom: :techie-pressanykey: :violence-rapidfire: :violence-pistoldouble: :violence-minigun: :violence-instagib: :violence-stickwhack: :violence-telefrag:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

:character-koolaid:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

CmKUxt1q.jpg
(48.68 KiB) Downloaded 228 times