Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The election night revelation we all dreaded -- Lizzo nudie GOTV pic:

lizzo-naturale.jpg
(25.66 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Biden policing works! Pepper spray 'em in the legs !

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma wrote: Calling it for Creepy Uncle Joe (did that at 4.45)
I'm hoping for 269/269 being the final result.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Well, maybe I was wrong. Four more years of primally screaming, pussy-hatted, PTSD-affected TDS sufferers?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I'm starting to hear Dems making excuses...

Keating

Post by Keating »

Looks like the worst possible outcome to me. No landslide either direction, and lawyers making the case to judges. Means no one is going to give whoever wins legitimacy.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

And it's looking like the Senate will stay R.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Canadian Broadcasting Corp calls it for Trump

Biden 236
electoral college votes

Trump
electoral college votes

https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/electio ... 0/results/

I look forward to 4 years of Canada-is-the-new-Russia 'foreign interference' whining.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Exterminatus.

Exterminatus soon.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Assuming Trump wins MI, Biden needs PA and WI or PA and IA

Trump just needs PA OR WI and IA.

Trump is ahead in all three states. Mail-in votes of course in play.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

And IA falls to the forces of light.

Biden reckons GA and MI are still in play. Good luck

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

In the first Rocky movie, Rocky didn't have to beat Apollo Creed-- he just had to go the distance.

In the first debate, Biden didn't have to beat Trump-- he just had to go the distance.

Likewise-- all Trump had to do-- was finish today without a clear loss. Beat all those fivethirtyeight polls showing Biden with a 14% lead. Trump succeeded in scaring the crap out of all the right assholes: the never-trumper neocon warmongers; the elite-media self-appointed-nannies who buried the Hunter Biden story; the progressives who think America Is Ready For free-clown-college-for-illegal-transgender-6-year-olds (or whatever).

Tomorrow we're gonna see some fishy shit-- ghetto-ass democratic-party-machine hacks-- and their apologists-- will attempt bold vote-counting stunts & cover-ups.

Unfortunately for them-- the last several years of SJW shenanigans-- have wised-us-up... to men in dresses demanding to be called "ma'am"; and "mostly peaceful protesters"; and armed black criminals who attack cops-- and then miraculously transform into perfect saints-- "Hands up, don't shoot, I can't breathe".

They may steal the election tomorrow. Maybe they'll do it fair & square, like how OJ won in the court room. Or how Jussie Smollett avoided conviction. But they won't escape being noticed.

A Biden/Harris administration would be tainted before they can even celebrate victory. The pollsters and big-tech-nannies and establishment-media colluders are all exposed as our enemies.

Won the battle/lost the war, or some cliche like that.

At least-- that's what I think, as I climb into bed tonight.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Keating wrote:
Perhaps they could job share.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

When is the USA going to amend its Constitution to bring it into the 21st Century? Sticking with your electoral colleges is like Muslims saying that the Koran is perfect and we should all still live in the 7th Century (or the 1700s in the case of the USA).

https://static.politico.com/6d/4a/90046 ... y-1160.jpg

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Keating wrote:
Perhaps they could job share.
Actually there is a precedent. And both could just keep their titles.
Article II, Section 1, Clause 3 of the Constitution provided the original plan by which the electors voted for president. Under the original plan, each elector cast two votes for president; electors did not vote for vice president. Whoever received a majority of votes from the electors would become president, with the person receiving the second most votes becoming vice president.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I see that Lauren Southern has a regular gig as a commentator on Sky News Australia now. She’s still bolshie.

I’ll bet Lauren-lite, Daisy Cousens, is just thrilled.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

KiwiInOz wrote: When is the USA going to amend its Constitution to bring it into the 21st Century? Sticking with your electoral colleges is like Muslims saying that the Koran is perfect and we should all still live in the 7th Century (or the 1700s in the case of the USA).

https://static.politico.com/6d/4a/90046 ... y-1160.jpg
After Bush vs. Gore in 2000 there were calls for eliminating the electoral college. I remember senator Clinton talking about it. But noting was done. If there is a similar situation this time I would predict that nothing will be done.

Found it:
Senator-elect Hillary Rodham Clinton began a victory tour of upstate New York Friday by calling for elimination of the Electoral College.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-ca ... l-college/

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

And once again the Daily Mail is covering the big story that everyone else is missing: Kanye lost the election:
Kanye West has conceded defeat in the US presidential election after getting a little more than 57,000 votes on Tuesday, though he hinted that he'll mount another run for the White House in four years.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tates.html

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Remember this black christian lady, rolling around in paint, atop Mayor DeBlasio's BLACK LIVES MATTER street "mural"?

Last night, she saw an older man being attacked by BLM in DC. She jumped in to save him. And was stabbed in the back by BLM

Three Proud Boys also intervened and were stabbed, two hospitalized.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... -dc-video/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Unprovoked baseball bat to the head

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"There's my Biden sign!"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

:burn: Pyrrhic Joe 2020 :burn:

:rimshot:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Biggest election fraud in US history underway.

Trump was up by 5 in WI, 10 in MI, and 15 in PA with most of the vote tallied. Miraculously, in the wee hours, just enough ballots appeared in WI and MI for Biden to just edge ahead. 137,913 from Milwaukee, 137,913 for Biden. Similar chicanery in Atlanta, Philly, and Detroit, all of which abruptly stopped counting votes once the rest of their respective states totals had come in.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Didn't John Candy make a movie about this?

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Biggest election fraud in US history underway.

Trump was up by 5 in WI, 10 in MI, and 15 in PA with most of the vote tallied. Miraculously, in the wee hours, just enough ballots appeared in WI and MI for Biden to just edge ahead. 137,913 from Milwaukee, 137,913 for Biden. Similar chicanery in Atlanta, Philly, and Detroit, all of which abruptly stopped counting votes once the rest of their respective states totals had come in.
Trump instructed his supporters to vote twice, once by mail and once in person. So counting mail-in ballots should not change the results since all of the duplicate Trump mail-in ballots should cancel out any additional Biden mail-in ballots.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Didn't John Candy make a movie about this?
Michael Moore directed it!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A few weeks ago-- when Bill Burr hosted SNL-- his opening monologue said white women had taken over woke-ness, just like they make ~everything~ all-about them.

Mykeru's Law!

That seems to be the case in this election. The same white women who Hillary blamed for abandoning her in 2016-- swung back to Biden. While the blacks & latinos swung toward Trump.

I'm sure those white women thought their Dem votes would 'help' blacks & latinos.

I also think those white women were activated by RBG's death & ACB's confirmation. Everything revolves around their vagina.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Absentee ballots must be delivered to the location where they are being counted by 9 p.m. ET" ... "4:06 A.M."
https://media.thedonald.win/post/lVJDlYNQ.jpeg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Same amazing result in MI -- another 138k ballots pop up in MI, every single one for Biden.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I have a sentimental attachment to a county in Iowa, more of a 'hometown' to me than the army bases & other places where I grew up.

There's a small university there, enough black people to support a kickass black radio station, and a wholesome 'Mayberry' vibe.

As much as I want to see Biden fail nationwide... as much as the Dems fucked-up the Iowa Caucus this year...

I want that place to keep its character.
So I'm still nostalgically-pleased to see my old home is one of a handful of Iowa's 99 counties... which still went Blue, this time.

I'm surprised to realize this.

Keating

Post by Keating »

It probably doesn't matter much if the senate doesn't flip.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote: It probably doesn't matter much if the senate doesn't flip.
US presidents can do all sorts of things via executive orders and policy changes.

One Day One, Biden will grant amnesty to every illegal alien in the country.

On Day Five, Kamala will come into the Oval Office and say "Joe, it's been a great four years! How are you going to spend your last day as president?" And Joe will say, "wow, Beau, that went fast."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Well apparently, only 15,371 ballots were found at once, every one for Biden. Fox news made a "data entry error" by adding a zero at the end. So the erasure of a 15 pt lead in a few hours before dawn is totally legit.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Well, the Wolverines have broken for Biden. Wayne County (remember him) is doing him proud.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Don't get yer knickers in a twist. Advance and mail ballots were known to be heavily Democrat. People have been pointing out for months that after the in-person ballots are counted, the mail-in and advance ballots will likely reverse the apparent situation because of that.

Unless, of course, they were carefully manufactured by the Canadian armed forces and smuggled in to the USA by the advance parties of Trudeau's invasion that Service Dog has imagined. Though now I think about it, I had heard the plan was for all those ballots to have Trudeau on them as a write-in candidate, along with a special issue vote re 'For Life Presidential Term Limits". Personally, it suits me, as I've heard the Commissar he will leave in charge of Canda oblast is a secret Trotskyite. Now you may laugh and say Trudeau is not a natural-born citizen. But I'll remind you that his father, Fidel Castro, was secretly granted US citizenship by JFK as part of the resolution of the Missile Crisis and thus General Secretary Justin is not only eligible to be president, he will make Cuba into another Canadian province, where we will all go for our health care, and from which we will sell you over-priced cigars though our beautiful state monopoly.

Ha! So much for your conspiracy theories! The truth will set you free!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: Don't get yer knickers in a twist. Advance and mail ballots were known to be heavily Democrat. People have been pointing out for months that after the in-person ballots are counted, the mail-in and advance ballots will likely reverse the apparent situation because of that.
90% turnout, and 95% of the late ballots going to biden, is complete bullshit.

It was a set-up, then a sting:
- insist millions of ballots be sent out willy nilly because otherwise, voters would die of covid
- make a big deal about their voters casting ballots early
- forewarn of the Red Mirage: Trump would look well ahead election night, but late counted ballots would swing it to biden
- forewarn that trump would refuse to accept the results
- get your allies in the MSM to hold back on calling swing states
- Count real slow in the Dem machine cities, let the rest of the state report final numbers, then stop counting -- the old, 'a pipe burst' trick will do as cover
- deliver in the wee hours of the morning just enough previously unaccounted-for ballots to drag joe across the finish line.

Complete fucking bullshit.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: Don't get yer knickers in a twist. Advance and mail ballots were known to be heavily Democrat. People have been pointing out for months that after the in-person ballots are counted, the mail-in and advance ballots will likely reverse the apparent situation because of that.

- insist millions of ballots be sent out willy nilly because otherwise, voters would die of covid
- forewarn of the Red Mirage: Trump would look well ahead election night, but late counted ballots would swing it to biden
- Count real slow in the Dem machine cities, let the rest of the state report final numbers, then stop counting -- the old, 'a pipe burst' trick will do as cover
- deliver in the wee hours of the morning just enough previously unaccounted-for ballots to drag joe across the finish line.

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

screwtape wrote:

Don't get yer knickers in a twist. Advance and mail ballots were known to be heavily Democrat. People have been pointing out for months that after the in-person ballots are counted, the mail-in and advance ballots will likely reverse the apparent situation because of that.

Unless, of course, they were carefully manufactured by the Canadian armed forces and smuggled in to the USA by the advance parties of Trudeau's invasion that Service Dog has imagined. Though now I think about it, I had heard the plan was for all those ballots to have Trudeau on them as a write-in candidate, along with a special issue vote re 'For Life Presidential Term Limits". Personally, it suits me, as I've heard the Commissar he will leave in charge of Canda oblast is a secret Trotskyite. Now you may laugh and say Trudeau is not a natural-born citizen. But I'll remind you that his father, Fidel Castro, was secretly granted US citizenship by JFK as part of the resolution of the Missile Crisis and thus General Secretary Justin is not only eligible to be president, he will make Cuba into another Canadian province, where we will all go for our health care, and from which we will sell you over-priced cigars though our beautiful state monopoly.

Ha! So much for your conspiracy theories! The truth will set you free!
You are clearly a very smart man. I never did trust those Canadians.

More seriously, are any Republicans in office making claims of fraud with actual credible evidence? This reminds me of Obama's birth certificate. Actual members of congress were fairly silent on the issue and the noise was all from people not in office. It seemed to me at the time that if there was real evidence that Obama was not qualified to be president the Republicans in congress would be more than happy to produce it. Same here. If there is credible evidence of fraud then Republicans in congress should want to act on that and make Trump president.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Back on your meds, Grampa.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Driftless wrote: More seriously, are any Republicans in office making claims of fraud with actual credible evidence? .... If there is credible evidence of fraud then Republicans in congress should want to act on that and make Trump president.
- Dog previously noted that nearly 200k ballots in WI were delivered 7 hours past the deadline;

- Ballot counting in Detroit is being conducted in rooms with the windows cardboarded up and GOP poll watchers not allowed in. Trump campaign has already filed suit about this;

- MI ballots are being opened and counted with no poll watchers. Trump campaign has filed suit to temporarily halt counting of outstanding ballots until poll watchers are allowed in;

- GOP poll watchers were denied entry in Philadelphia. Over 100,000 ballots in Philly were opened and counted with no GOP poll watcher present. Trump campaign has filed suit;

- PA is accepting ballots received after election day and without a postmark. Trump campaign already brought suit, but SC punted, 4-4. They are refiling;

- The Dem AG of PA declared prior to election day that Biden would win the state. He is accused of partisanship in executing the duties of his office by 'laying his thumb on the scales';

- Fox news called VA and AZ for Biden while polls were still open. No matter in VA, but may have led to voter suppression in AZ, which is still super close;

- Of the several 100k mail-in ballot dumps that occurred pre-dawn -- only in the contested swing states, btw -- every single ballot was recorded. Typically, 1 in 5 or more paper ballots are rejected for sundry reasons.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Driftless wrote: More seriously, are any Republicans in office making claims of fraud with actual credible evidence? .... If there is credible evidence of fraud then Republicans in congress should want to act on that and make Trump president.
- Dog previously noted that nearly 200k ballots in WI were delivered 7 hours past the deadline;

- Ballot counting in Detroit is being conducted in rooms with the windows cardboarded up and GOP poll watchers not allowed in. Trump campaign has already filed suit about this;

- MI ballots are being opened and counted with no poll watchers. Trump campaign has filed suit to temporarily halt counting of outstanding ballots until poll watchers are allowed in;

- GOP poll watchers were denied entry in Philadelphia. Over 100,000 ballots in Philly were opened and counted with no GOP poll watcher present. Trump campaign has filed suit;

- PA is accepting ballots received after election day and without a postmark. Trump campaign already brought suit, but SC punted, 4-4. They are refiling;

- The Dem AG of PA declared prior to election day that Biden would win the state. He is accused of partisanship in executing the duties of his office by 'laying his thumb on the scales';

- Fox news called VA and AZ for Biden while polls were still open. No matter in VA, but may have led to voter suppression in AZ, which is still super close;

- Of the several 100k mail-in ballot dumps that occurred pre-dawn -- only in the contested swing states, btw -- every single ballot was recorded. Typically, 1 in 5 or more paper ballots are rejected for sundry reasons.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lots of NaCl around...

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Well, then. I guess Democrats must really despise living in that racial jungle Joe talked about, eh? Going for a landslide victory, too, looks like.

I mean, there's no way Trump could turn it around at this stage, right?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

PA SOS, not AG

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

I posted a screenshot of this somewhere else.
And was told it was “Q agitprop”.

So. Is it? :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This is the actual tragedy of America.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Trump's call for a recount in Wisconsin is premature, according to a technicality:

Wisconsin law says a candidate cannot call for a recount-- until the state election board has declared their vote count to be 'certified'.

Wisconsin has not 'certified' their count and-- according to some source Tim Pool read-- Wisconsin says they are going to delay certifying until
the last possible moment, which is December 1. Then Trump must file a request for recount within 3 business days.

This is obvious foot-dragging by Wisconsin... intended to drag-out the process & make it look like Trump has no legitimate claim.

But Wisconsin law says a recount is justified if the certified winner is ahead by less than 1%. And, indeed, Trump is less than 1% behind.

Wisconsin's fuckery is obvious.

I think Trump will take Wisconsin to court & demand a recount start sooner--- if he really thinks he can win the entire election.

And Trump will wait & demand a recount later (or not formally demand one at all) if Trump thinks he has lost & seeks to make his loss look illegit.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Biden Hoax and Covid Hoax two-in-one debunk...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote:
And when you break it down by county...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

I posted a screenshot of this somewhere else.
And was told it was “Q agitprop”.

So. Is it? :lol:
It's a fair cop.

Q.jpg
(78.99 KiB) Downloaded 351 times

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

If you rearrange the lines in the E of QED you get QSD. And we all know who SD is. Coincidence? I think not.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Autistic incels are doing forensic accounting of reported vote totals...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Cheer up, because there is a silver lining.

The USA has elected their first female president. With a little luck, Hillary will be appointed VP and you guys will rejoice and live happily ever after.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Meh. If Trump is out, hope he declassifies everything on Bigfoot and UFOs in last 3 months. We may finally learn who shot JFK.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bigfoot was framed.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Keating wrote: Meh. If Trump is out, hope he declassifies everything on Bigfoot and UFOs in last 3 months. We may finally learn who shot JFK.
He couldn't get the Durham Report released. What's to stop them stalling for a couple of months?