You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Driftless

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Driftless »

shoutinghorse wrote: Milo has dropped a hit piece on our favourite blonde bombshell Lauren Southern and her odd ball gay/trans documentary production team.

https://www.dangerous.com/50638/say-far ... far-right/
Ouch! Some former frequent posters here may be upset or feel like they missed out:
Southern, famously, writes very little of her own material, and has often embarked on sexual liaisons with men who have helped her with video scripts or notes for her content. While giving speeches about the “trad life,” which typically refers to fidelity in same-race nuclear families, Southern was, in the indelicate words of one major YouTuber, “throwing herself around what seemed like the entire conservative movement in exchange for help with her writing.” We approached four of the men she has been linked to romantically, each of them a prominent Right-wing media figure in a position to help Southern succeed professionally. All four begged not to be named in this story.
Actually I do remember a book review of her book that was not at all flattering by someone here. I think he called it high-school level prose at best.

some guy

Post by some guy »

Interesting point being made here.

some guy

Post by some guy »

FYI, you have to click the tweet, and then click again on the comment by "theunderdog1206" to read it.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

That article does not reflect well on anyone. Including Milo who comes across as a bitchy gossip.

Of late he has made it clear what he thinks of Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin, in no uncertain terms. But again, a lot of it can be seen as self agrandizement (or self pity, I suppose).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I see Molyneux is still doing his best to help people...

...maybe he's heard about some of Service Dog's recent criticism...

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:08 pm

It's a common thing, Molyneux fans can't help but havjng Asian women wanting to have sex with them, even after they reveal to them that they are Molyneux fans.

You'd think admitting to liking a white nationalist would deter some (or maybe all?) people from having sex with you, but no, they just can't stop.

The struggle is real :cry:

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

How do you stop someone banging Asian women? ... Show them Bhurzum's weeping cock.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: How do you stop someone banging Asian women? ... Show them Bhurzum's weeping cock.
My gristle-stick is the bedroom equivalent of this:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/k26RcKonYKTvO/giphy.gif

(It's fine, just don't look at it!)

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

MarcusAu wrote: That article does not reflect well on anyone. Including Milo who comes across as a bitchy gossip.

Of late he has made it clear what he thinks of Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin, in no uncertain terms. But again, a lot of it can be seen as self agrandizement (or self pity, I suppose).
Agreed, he's not a particular favourite of mine, I find him ok when he's sticking to a particular subject matter in a speech or a TV studio but he bores me when he tries to be all the fun at the fair so to speak. Bit too gay for my liking. However he does know a lot of people among the 'YouTuber/Free Speech/Anti-SJW' world and I don't dismiss his comments lightly, especially about Robertson & Llewelyn John. Rumours have been flying around about those two for quite some time, no smoke without fire. There was always more to Southern's story of 'retirement' being just about taking a back seat while she goes back to college of starts a family. Who knew she was such a slack Alice type that even someone like Allum Bokhari got into her knickers ?
Butter wouldn't melt. :o

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

The latest instalment of the Watch Dogs series is set in a post-Brexit apocalypse London. I shit you not: A post-Brexit apocalypse. It was like Ubisoft saw all those pisstakes of a Mad Max post-Brexit London and...took them seriously.

Also, cop a load of those accents. Gaw blimey luv-a-duck eh?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Say what you like about Hitler - he was always for a strong Europe and wouldn't have put up with any of this Brexit nonsense.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Tigzy wrote: Also, cop a load of those accents. Gaw blimey luv-a-duck eh?
Could have been voiced by Dick Van Dyke himself.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Talking of Brexit .. Here's EU Supergirl giving it to ya! :dance:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Talking of Brexit .. Here's EU Supergirl giving it to ya! :dance:
20 seconds in and I could feel the cancer trying to form in my ass...ugh!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tigzy wrote: The latest instalment of the Watch Dogs series is set in a post-Brexit apocalypse London. I shit you not: A post-Brexit apocalypse. It was like Ubisoft saw all those pisstakes of a Mad Max post-Brexit London and...took them seriously.

That's pathological. Puts the 'war' in 'race war'. They do realize we're the ones who actually know how to use guns IRL?

NB: I saw lots of diverse weaponry, but no milkshake bombs. Maybe as a DLC?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Say what you like about Hitler - he was always for a strong Europe and wouldn't have put up with any of this Brexit nonsense.
He favored Brinsit (a.k.a., "Seelöwe").

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tigzy wrote: The latest instalment of the Watch Dogs series is set in a post-Brexit apocalypse London. I shit you not: A post-Brexit apocalypse. It was like Ubisoft saw all those pisstakes of a Mad Max post-Brexit London and...took them seriously.

That's pathological. Puts the 'war' in 'race war'. They do realize we're the ones who actually know how to use guns IRL?

From the description you can 'recruit' anyone into your resistance. So if you want a true race war you can choose to only recruit one race, and if you want even more wrong think, you can choose to select only one outwardly expressed gender (Maybe a group of Ilsa-Nazi she wolfs?). Watchdogs is usually very open world so other than the background of post-Brexit apocalypse you can do what you want.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

more in the thread...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

LMAO. Hemant misreads a poll on transgender acceptance, thinking support for the Trans Toilet Express has grown, when it's actually dropped considerably:

https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/201 ... 4498279912

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Stankeye wrote: From the description you can 'recruit' anyone into your resistance. So if you want a true race war you can choose to only recruit one race, and if you want even more wrong think, you can choose to select only one outwardly expressed gender (Maybe a group of Ilsa-Nazi she wolfs?). Watchdogs is usually very open world so other than the background of post-Brexit apocalypse you can do what you want.
So I could go to Luton and recruit a bunch of niqab ninja bints for NorseFyre?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

I was gonna say, look at all those English people in London. Definitely English, born and bred. *taps nose*

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Stankeye wrote: The latest instalment of the Watch Dogs series is set in a post-Brexit apocalypse London.
If they really wanted to show London as a proper shit-hole city they could have set it during the 1970's 'Winter of Discontent', or the 1958 Notting Hill Race Riots or perhaps the 1990's Pole Tax activity. (Or during the 'Great Stink' or the Gordon Riots - if they wanted to go further back).

From it looks like the entire game is set within the Square Mile, mostly on or close beside the Thames.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Pitchguest wrote: I was gonna say, look at all those English people in London. Definitely English, born and bred. *taps nose*
Well they got the 'ol cock-er-nee eccsent fing goin a good'n ain't they?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: From it looks like the entire game is set within the Square Mile, mostly on or close beside the Thames.
Bummer. I was considering playing the game just to visit Tower Hamlets, bust in the doors of REDACTED uhh... British take-out shops and gun down members of REDACTED uhh .. British rape gangs.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Talking of Brexit .. Here's EU Supergirl giving it to ya! :dance:
You must be super tough to last 20 seconds. I died of the cancer and I'm being cremated on Friday.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Kirbmarc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:08 pm

It's a common thing, Molyneux fans can't help but havjng Asian women wanting to have sex with them, even after they reveal to them that they are Molyneux fans.

You'd think admitting to liking a white nationalist would deter some (or maybe all?) people from having sex with you, but no, they just can't stop.

The struggle is real :cry:
Maybe one of these Asian women should write a first person account of her difficulties resisting the allure of Stefan Molyneux fans, She could call it "My Struggle" or something like that.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
You must be super tough to last 20 seconds.
My GF wishes I could last...[snip]

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: LMAO. Hemant misreads a poll on transgender acceptance, thinking support for the Trans Toilet Express has grown, when it's actually dropped considerably:

Your comment was just marked as spam. I'm guessing by mass reports or by Hemant himself. :think:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: LMAO. Hemant misreads a poll on transgender acceptance, thinking support for the Trans Toilet Express has grown, when it's actually dropped considerably:

Your comment was just marked as spam. I'm guessing by mass reports or by Hemant himself. :think:
A few other commenters noted his mistake. My comment consisted almost entirely of citations from public opinion polls, showing weak support for trans radical demands.

It was likely marked as spam by one of the Hordlings. The Narrative must be protected!

Driftless

Post by Driftless »

How can you write a story like this without mentioning Alfred Nobel?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Just binge-watched "Chernobyl" - cannot recommend it highly enough. Very strong cast, almost every face you see is well-known, the production value looks through the roof (it's HBO) and the whole thing is a gritty warts-and-all account of the circumstances surrounding the Chernobyl disaster. Seriously folks, if you enjoy grim TV, you'll eat this up...

Best thing on TV for a long, long time.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Wow, I reposted my comment at TFA, and it was spam-flagged again. And a ton of comments are now missing. The little twat has also edited his post without acknowledgement. (And he still gets it wrong.)

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

Bhurzum wrote: Just binge-watched "Chernobyl" - cannot recommend it highly enough. Very strong cast, almost every face you see is well-known, the production value looks through the roof (it's HBO) and the whole thing is a gritty warts-and-all account of the circumstances surrounding the Chernobyl disaster. Seriously folks, if you enjoy grim TV, you'll eat this up...

I didn't see Chernobyl.

Was there a scene where 3 volunteers (Boris Baranov, Alexei Ananenko and Valeri Bezpalo) go to their certain death to save the situation?

They were very brave. Two of them got medals last year for his bravery. They looked suitably modest when receiving their awards.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/06/pow ... -reviewed/

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

SM1957 wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Just binge-watched "Chernobyl" - cannot recommend it highly enough. Very strong cast, almost every face you see is well-known, the production value looks through the roof (it's HBO) and the whole thing is a gritty warts-and-all account of the circumstances surrounding the Chernobyl disaster. Seriously folks, if you enjoy grim TV, you'll eat this up...

Was there a scene where 3 volunteers (Boris Baranov, Alexei Ananenko and Valeri Bezpalo) go to their certain death to save the situation?

They were very brave. Two of them got medals last year for his bravery. They looked suitably modest when receiving their awards.
Yes. Also, there's a scene just before the credits in the final episode, lots of real footage with text, which explains the fate(s) of many people. The three divers are mentioned - very, very brave individuals who were told 100% they'd not survive. Turns out they did.

Seriously though, it's only 5 episodes, watch it! Best TV I've seen in years.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Warning: Contains massive spoilers - don't watch if you're going to enjoy the actual show.

(final scene from last episode)

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Happened across this: "Why Ballet Hasn’t Yet Caught Up to the Body Positivity Movement - People of all shapes and sizes want to dance, but not everyone is made to feel welcome"

https://medium.com/s/story/satin-buzzsa ... 4c5bcc680a

The best part is how the author appears blissfully unaware of the history of ballet and its connections with prostitution, as well as what the early ballet dancers actually looked like.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Whereas Opera seems to have a bias against Thinifers.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: Whereas Opera seems to have a bias against Thinifers.
Opera is all about having a healthy set of lungs ;)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

BoxNDox wrote: Happened across this: "Why Ballet Hasn’t Yet Caught Up to the Body Positivity Movement - People of all shapes and sizes want to dance, but not everyone is made to feel welcome"

https://medium.com/s/story/satin-buzzsa ... 4c5bcc680a

The best part is how the author appears blissfully unaware of the history of ballet and its connections with prostitution, as well as what the early ballet dancers actually looked like.

Why Hasn't Anorexia-Fetish-Porn Embraced the Fat Acceptance Movement?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

It isn't over until the healthy at any size woman sings.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

This is what happens when you don't paint your police car to look like a my little pony chariot. DC powlees should be taking tips from the good 'ol British Bobby.

https://i.imgur.com/2DjbZda.jpg

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Bhurzum wrote:
Anna Russell once said that the reason opera singers came off as so dumb in interviews is that they have "resonance where their brains ought to be".

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: It isn't over until the healthy at any size woman sings.
And dances, apparently.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote:
Tell that to Mimi or Violetta.

Talking of healthy women: US defends itself after humiliating Thailand at Women's World Cup It seems winning 13-nil is unforgivable, and the US team should have let the Thais have a few goals just to make them feel better.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Wow, I reposted my comment at TFA, and it was spam-flagged again. And a ton of comments are now missing. The little twat has also edited his post without acknowledgement. (And he still gets it wrong.)
Wow. He edited his article without even disclosing it's been updated? That is shady as fuck. And to still get it wrong after that is just embarassing.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Hoo-boy, this has potential! Nothing official (yet) but here's hoping... :lol:

Goatfuckers...literal goatfuckers! :clap:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Re: my last: false alarm - cancel, cancel, cancel.

Bah, that would have been fucking priceless! :dance:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I went to the local Zoological gardens the other week.

The occasion was rather enjoyable on the whole. Though not quite the ecstatic experience that some may have found it to be.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: I went to the local Zoological gardens the other week.

The occasion was rather enjoyable on the whole. Though not quite the ecstatic experience that some may have found it to be.
Try huffing poppers the next time you go?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Wow, I reposted my comment at TFA, and it was spam-flagged again. And a ton of comments are now missing. The little twat has also edited his post without acknowledgement. (And he still gets it wrong.)
Wow. He edited his article without even disclosing it's been updated? That is shady as fuck. And to still get it wrong after that is just embarassing.
He really is a complete twat. PeeZee Jr.

I get the sense Hemant is going through some existential crisis. Of late, he's more of a pissant than usual. And seriously, at least half his posts are about LGBTQ stuff, mostly the TQ part. Will Hemant soon be Heidi? Or maybe it's just that his decision to turn TFA into a Pharyngula clone has tanked his revenue.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Does it count as zoophilia if you identify as the species you're fucking?
Asking for a friend.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Don't worry. I'll be there, putting the "Z" in LGBTQRSTFNORD÷
This email is a friendly reminder that you have registered for the 2019 NYC WorldPride | Stonewall 50 March Group Leader Online training
https://i.imgur.com/iQNFHW2.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: I went to the local Zoological gardens the other week.

Try huffing poppers the next time you go?
No Huffing Poppers (or even Hopping Puffins) - they are probably an endangered species.

There was some very attractive architecture - but that is a different fetish (or a horse of different colour).

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Say hello to my new desktop wallpaper!

(I laughed at this way more than I should have)

Keating

Post by Keating »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
He really is a complete twat. PeeZee Jr.

I get the sense Hemant is going through some existential crisis. Of late, he's more of a pissant than usual. And seriously, at least half his posts are about LGBTQ stuff, mostly the TQ part. Will Hemant soon be Heidi? Or maybe it's just that his decision to turn TFA into a Pharyngula clone has tanked his revenue.
Is Hemant still banging on about that ARK ENCOUNTER?

Every other day or so there seems to be a new article about it.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Bhurzum wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
You must be super tough to last 20 seconds.
My GF wishes I could last...[snip]
I guess that depends on whether she says "Next" after you finish.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Jesus fucking wept .. :shock:

night all.