Old subthreads
katamari Damassi

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by katamari Damassi »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:32 am
Excellent summation of the LGB v.s TQ++++++++++++ rift:

It’s Time for ‘LGB’ and ‘T’ to Go Their Separate Ways
Read and approved. I'd personally be very happy if the dem candidates ignored me and my kind until after the election. That ridiculous 4 hour long LGBT town hall pretty much handed the election to Trump or which ever republican runs if Trump is in jail.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Currently in Harpers Ferry. Was touring the historical sites and though I haven't googled it yet, I'd be willing to bet that the modern view of John Brown is that he was a nazi, or all around garbage person with a white savior complex.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

katamari Damassi wrote: Currently in Harpers Ferry. Was touring the historical sites and though I haven't googled it yet, I'd be willing to bet that the modern view of John Brown is that he was a nazi, or all around garbage person with a white savior complex.

What's the most offensive white savior movie you've ever seen??
Discussion in 'Movie Alley' started by Unnie, Oct 14, 2017.

reply (207upvotes/21downvotes)
D'Jango Unchained.
The white guy had to tell the slaves to free themselves. I've never heard of a slave revolt started by white people
FEBRUARY 12, 2014 BY ROWLAND “ENA͞EMAEHKIW” KESHENA ROBINSON
General William Sherman: Some Thoughts from a Radical Indigenist

3. The idea that we can raise up Sherman for supposedly “liberating the slaves” is disgusting euro-chauvinist garbage, pure and simple. We should criticize the “great man” theory of history—it was not Sherman who liberated anyone. This only upholds the idea that it was necessary for a beneficent White Savior who came to free all of the backwards and helpless Afrikan peoples. This liquidates the intimate role of the long and heroic history of Afrikan resistance to kidnapping & slavery in A’nó:wara Kawè:note in freeing themselves. This kind of White Savior complex is not only evident in the leftist memory of characters such as Sherman and Lincoln, but even figures like John Brown.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

the long and heroic history of Afrikan resistance
What's with these people spelling it with a 'k'? They must be part of Da Afrika Korps or something. If so, they could use a spiffy logo:
Da Afrika Korps.jpg
(6.61 KiB) Downloaded 339 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

katamari Damassi wrote: Currently in Harpers Ferry. Was touring the historical sites and though I haven't googled it yet, I'd be willing to bet that the modern view of John Brown is that he was a nazi, or all around garbage person with a white savior complex.
I don't remember any of that from the song - but conventional wisdom usually characterises him as a rabble-rouser and provocateur who did more harm than good.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

screwtape wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: PZ’s latest mocks JP for writing a book which recycles blog posts and interview transcripts.

🤡
Haha. Converging and then compounding dysfunction.

Except JP didn't write it. A parasite who sells JP's words did that and keeps the profit for himself. https://www.pzwatch.com/?p=1026

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:25 am

I guess the content of the insane Nazis can cause pause for thought.

Which, if you think about it, is a worry.

Insane Nazi? Well perhaps - Collett comes across as a standard-issue white separatist Bovver Boy to me.

Alternate media commentators are available before this particular barrel bottom needed to be scraped (if ever). Though you have your point to make, I suppose.

In any case people know who he is and can make their own decision as to the value whatever it is he has to say. I think I've made myself clear enough - and will try to fall in line with the standard response here to such posts - ie pretend they were never made.

John D

Post by John D »

I have read that John Brown had a strong effect in that he started the movement of whites who felt blacks were a creation of god, just like whites, and had full humanity. He was critical in changing many people... forcing them to think Blacks where a unique and valued creation of god. His action, along with some books like "12 years a slave" and "Uncle Tom's Cabin" changed the thoughts of many whites. and... youall should really read "12 year a Slave". I love old books, so I am biased, but it is a remakable story in its original form.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

From Naked Capitalism (my new goto site:)

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2019/10 ... nt-3232431

“Hillary Clinton Spoils the Party”

In reading this article, I suddenly had a revelation. I now know who Hillary Clinton is here. She has become America’s psycho ex-girlfriend. No, seriously, look at the signs.

She has never gotten over the shock of being dumped by you back in 2016.
She tries to break up relations between you and new people.
She is in complete denial (We aren’t over yet!).
She shows up out of nowhere and starts doing crazy stuff (Just ask Tulsi Gabbard).
She won’t go away.
She keeps on sending you messages – in her books like “What Happened?”
She is devising plans to get back together again.
Everyone is sick from hearing from her.
She still tries to control your life and who your friends can be.

If that is not the signs of a psycho ex-girlfriend, then I don’t know what is.

John D

Post by John D »

I am gonna vote for orange man...

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

MarcusAu wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:06 pm
Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:25 am

I guess the content of the insane Nazis can cause pause for thought.

Which, if you think about it, is a worry.

Insane Nazi? Well perhaps - Collett comes across as a standard-issue white separatist Bovver Boy to me.

Alternate media commentators are available before this particular barrel bottom needed to be scraped (if ever). Though you have your point to make, I suppose.

In any case people know who he is and can make their own decision as to the value whatever it is he has to say. I think I've made myself clear enough - and will try to fall in line with the standard response here to such posts - ie pretend they were never made.
I suspect that we have found the real Nazi here. Brive's point is well made. When the powers that be start proving a Nazi's point, you are going to have a problem.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Indeed. Mark is generally branded as the closest you can get these days to Mosley’s mob. Extremist vile mad-dog behind a civil veneer.

Now he is part of a mainstream chorus of bizarro racial identitarians. Of various hues, but often from the woke left.

Clown world.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

John D wrote: I am gonna vote for orange man...
EH5SA-rWsAEI4TH.jpg
(44.4 KiB) Downloaded 353 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

News from El Grande Republica del Oso --

Polyfuckerist congresswoman, Katie Hill, resigns. Blames her "abusive" ex-husband for having posted nude pix of her on a swingers' site when they were still married, not the fact that she slept with two of her staffers, a congressional ethics violation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4676 ... ign-report

Kincaide Fire in Sonoma has tripled in size overnight to 66,000 acres and only 10% contained. New fire near LA threatens the Getty Museum -- and, most alarmingly, LeBron James' house.

More high winds and power shut-offs predicted for this week.

In response to the crisis, El Gubanadore formed a Strike Force which identified nice things that the state should do to mitigate wildfires, like shutting down a nuclear power plant, and signed several new bills to immediately tackle the wildfire crisis, like new requirements for fair wages, "engagement with culturally diverse communities", "increas[ing] consumer access to information about their energy bills", and subsidies for solar batteries, cuz the fires are caused by climate change, and reversing climate change is the fastest way to fix the problem.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Mark is generally branded as the closest you can get these days to Mosley’s mob.
Mob perhaps - a little further down the drinking trough - I doubt he'll ever gain the level of notoriety to travel in Mitford circles.

John D

Post by John D »

Bucket- why do you care what Trump said about Obama? What difference does that make. I just love how Trump calls these bad guys dogs and describes them running and crying. These barbarians only understand power and fear... and we really do need to humiliate them.

John D

Post by John D »

Besides Syria.... is California the worst place to live?

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: News from El Grande Republica del Oso --

Polyfuckerist congresswoman, Katie Hill, resigns. Blames her "abusive" ex-husband for having posted nude pix of her on a swingers' site when they were still married, not the fact that she slept with two of her staffers, a congressional ethics violation.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4676 ... ign-report

Kincaide Fire in Sonoma has tripled in size overnight to 66,000 acres and only 10% contained. New fire near LA threatens the Getty Museum -- and, most alarmingly, LeBron James' house.

More high winds and power shut-offs predicted for this week.

In response to the crisis, El Gubanadore formed a Strike Force which identified nice things that the state should do to mitigate wildfires, like shutting down a nuclear power plant, and signed several new bills to immediately tackle the wildfire crisis, like new requirements for fair wages, "engagement with culturally diverse communities", "increas[ing] consumer access to information about their energy bills", and subsidies for solar batteries, cuz the fires are caused by climate change, and reversing climate change is the fastest way to fix the problem.
You missed the best part of the strike farce report, where it says, "The Governor launched an 'Innovation Procurement Sprint' to get the most cutting-edge
tools into the field and tackle the wildfire threat."

I have this image of them implementing a Scrum process by playing Rugby in the office.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

John D wrote: Bucket- why do you care what Trump said about Obama? What difference does that make. I just love how Trump calls these bad guys dogs and describes them running and crying. These barbarians only understand power and fear... and we really do need to humiliate them.
I care less about the language used after the event than Trump's hypocrisy (no surprise there) in taking any credit for this when under his own criteria he shouldn't.

John D

Post by John D »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
John D wrote: Bucket- why do you care what Trump said about Obama? What difference does that make. I just love how Trump calls these bad guys dogs and describes them running and crying. These barbarians only understand power and fear... and we really do need to humiliate them.
I care less about the language used after the event than Trump's hypocrisy (no surprise there) in taking any credit for this when under his own criteria he shouldn't.
all politicians are hypocrites... so.... I just enjoyed Trump’s language in this case.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

I need some help on this one.

I use https://mediabiasfactcheck.com as a resource for determining my inputs from the internet so that I can balance what I receive.

I have seen articles from https://quillette.com posted and have read a few and like what I have seen so far. I have also run across people lambasting Quillette as "alt right" etc. but that term is so overused as to be non-informational about the subject at hand.

I just got through going over https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/quillette/ and reading their analysis of how they came to their conclusion. Pseudoscience, Poor Sourcing

Their first example stated a headline utilized loaded language. In reading the actual article the author backed up the title within the article such that the title to me did not seem loaded if you accepted their premise within the article, which I did.

The next example states that they reported favorably on Jordan Peterson, which I guess is a no-no, which they only explain by saying he has made "several anti-Feminist statements". I don't know what that means but whatever.

Next they lambaste Claire Lehmann for IDW association and some other things I did not follow up on as I am more interested in their "Pseudoscience, Poor Sourcing" claim.

Next they chose an article by "John Staddon is a James B. Duke Professor of Psychology and Professor of Biology, Emeritus, at Duke University". This is what their Pseudoscience claim is using as an example (https://quillette.com/2019/01/25/how-re ... ism-today/) I think. It seems like a well sourced article relying on research but I guess its too taboo to for them to accept, or maybe I am missing something. I will continue to look into it as the article has many sources.

The last is the "Dr. Eoin Lenihan" affair which Quillette did publish which turned out to be a false. It goes to their "Poor Sourcing" marks for Quillette.

Anyways I am not sure what I should do as now I am wondering if my use of Mediabiasfactcheck is wrong or if reading anything from Quillette is wrong.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

ETA:

Looking further into Eoin Lenihan, he has a response article to the Columbia Journalism Review article that Mediabiasfactcheck used as the basis for the "Poor Sourcing". https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/colu ... meared-me/

The fact that Quillette removed his article must mean something though, but this seems more complicated than my first assumption that it was a poorly sourced article. Still more to read!

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

ETA:

Looking further into Eoin Lenihan, he has a response article to the Columbia Journalism Review article that Mediabiasfactcheck used as the basis for the "Poor Sourcing". https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/colu ... meared-me/

The fact that Quillette removed his article must mean something though, but this seems more complicated than my first assumption that it was a poorly sourced article. Still more to read!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Stankeye wrote: I need some help on this one.

I use https://mediabiasfactcheck.com as a resource for determining my inputs from the internet so that I can balance what I receive.

I have seen articles from https://quillette.com posted and have read a few and like what I have seen so far. I have also run across people lambasting Quillette as "alt right" etc. but that term is so overused as to be non-informational about the subject at hand.

I just got through going over https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/quillette/ and reading their analysis of how they came to their conclusion. Pseudoscience, Poor Sourcing

Their first example stated a headline utilized loaded language. In reading the actual article the author backed up the title within the article such that the title to me did not seem loaded if you accepted their premise within the article, which I did.

The next example states that they reported favorably on Jordan Peterson, which I guess is a no-no, which they only explain by saying he has made "several anti-Feminist statements". I don't know what that means but whatever.

Next they lambaste Claire Lehmann for IDW association and some other things I did not follow up on as I am more interested in their "Pseudoscience, Poor Sourcing" claim.

Next they chose an article by "John Staddon is a James B. Duke Professor of Psychology and Professor of Biology, Emeritus, at Duke University". This is what their Pseudoscience claim is using as an example (https://quillette.com/2019/01/25/how-re ... ism-today/) I think. It seems like a well sourced article relying on research but I guess its too taboo to for them to accept, or maybe I am missing something. I will continue to look into it as the article has many sources.

The last is the "Dr. Eoin Lenihan" affair which Quillette did publish which turned out to be a false. It goes to their "Poor Sourcing" marks for Quillette.

Anyways I am not sure what I should do as now I am wondering if my use of Mediabiasfactcheck is wrong or if reading anything from Quillette is wrong.
FYI: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02- ... s-checkers

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Good ol' WND, eh?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

WND not nearly as reliable as WNDR.
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Stankeye wrote: Anyways I am not sure what I should do as now I am wondering if my use of Mediabiasfactcheck is wrong or if reading anything from Quillette is wrong.
While I appreciate the input, this just opens another can of worms with another group telling me what I should believe. I was more interested in a direct rebuttal to the evidence that mediafactcheck used than another random input about why I should hate them. I mentioned what I found lacking in their evidence and was wondering if anyone else has looked at that information or have checked them on something else.

I will say that WND on mediafactcheck was listed as even worse then Quillette but I'm not sure that is significant. Looking directly at WND on the other hand, I can see their bias. :O

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Stankeye wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Stankeye wrote: Anyways I am not sure what I should do as now I am wondering if my use of Mediabiasfactcheck is wrong or if reading anything from Quillette is wrong.
While I appreciate the input, this just opens another can of worms with another group telling me what I should believe. I was more interested in a direct rebuttal to the evidence that mediafactcheck used than another random input about why I should hate them. I mentioned what I found lacking in their evidence and was wondering if anyone else has looked at that information or have checked them on something else.

I will say that WND on mediafactcheck was listed as even worse then Quillette but I'm not sure that is significant. Looking directly at WND on the other hand, I can see their bias. :O
But Chelsea is cute.
https://www.wnd.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... avatar.jpg

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

4D chess/trolling?

Whatever-the-fuck it is, I'm laughing my ass off!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

I'm only 18 minutes in and I already want to suck-start a shotgun...

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Bhurzum wrote: 4D chess/trolling?

Is this a muslim-mocking thing? Because they don't like dogs?

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Apparently the loyal canine was injured in the operation but had it died, Trump said it would have "died like a dog".

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Stankeye wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Quillette publishes around 10 articles per week on a wide variety of topics. To assess the entire undertaking based on a couple of articles without also providing evidence that the articles discussed are in some way representative - and there's no attempt to do that - tells you most of what you need to know about the rigor of the assessment.

But let's take a look at the recent crop of articles, because we can. Right now there's:

"The Return of the ‘Witch Hunt’ Analogy" - An article about the history of the term "Witch Hunt", which includes example of usage both on the right and left. The main point seems to be that Americans have a peculiar propensity for moral outrage.

"Tyranny’s Mouthpiece" - An article condemning American Journalists Max Blumenthal and Rania Khalek for their support of the Assad regime, which the author calls a "savage dictatorship".

"It’s Time for ‘LGB’ and ‘T’ to Go Their Separate Ways" - Title says it all.

"Mediocrity for All!" - An article about social-emotional learning, or SEL - the latest fad in education reform. It's not complimentary.The main conclusion is, "The better approach would be to invest meaningfully in the lousy schools that leave minority children so ill-prepared to compete."

"What Comes After Capitalism?" - A review of the book "Capitalism, Alone: The Future of the System That Rules the World", where the author concludes that it would have been good except for all the Marxist nonsense.

"Experiments in Nurturing Classroom Curiosity" - The author taught a "socially engaged art class" and writes about the experience, mostly positively. However, they plan to use insights from "How to Have Impossible Conversations: A Very Practical Guide" if they do it again, so obviously she's a shitlord.

"Are Canadians Becoming More Racist? This Week’s Election Proved the Opposite" - I can't even.

"Higher Education’s Medievalist Moral Panic" - trouble at the International Society of Anglo-Saxonists meeting. No shit.

"The New York Post Whitewashes the Plight of Egypt’s Copts" - Again, tItle says it all.

"Rich Like Me: How Assortative Mating Is Driving Income Inequality" - This is taken from the book "Capitalism, Alone: The Future of the System That Rules the World" that was reviewed above. It confirms what the review says.

If you think you can tease a right wing narrative out of that, be my guest.

There's absolutely no doubt that Quillette has published some crap. This is inevitable given their limited resources and publication rate.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The fact that moslems hate & fear dogs makes this operation all the more sweet.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Stankeye wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Look, it's run by some guy, sounds like a kid right out of college. He rates per a vaguely-defined 'political bias' and factual reporting accuracy, but then conflates the two in some undefined fashion to yield and overall bias rating. For the factual assessment, he relies on Snopes and Politifact, themselves heavily biased, often outright mendacious, outfits, and also according to his personal beliefs. So AVFM “earns a Questionable [factual] rating based on the extreme bias of its men’s rights advocacy.“ I mean, what did you expect from them? Should ESPN get a questionable factual rating for the extreme bias of its sports advocacy? Any source that "rejects the consensus of science when it comes to climate change" is automatically rated as not factual. Hey, I think climate change denial is bullshit, if somebody cites a reliable source, you don't get to call them non-factual just because you don't like their interpretation of the source. Same for labeling Quillette non-factual for referencing JBP. In contrast, BLM, Everyday Feminism, Salon, SPLC and Vice all earn “Highs” for factual reporting.

Tl;dr: some unemployed kid pulling stuff out of his ass and hoping he becomes the next Nate Silver.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BoxNDox wrote: "Rich Like Me: How Assortative Mating Is Driving Income Inequality" - This is taken from the book "Capitalism, Alone: The Future of the System That Rules the World" that was reviewed above. It confirms what the review says.

Charles Murray noted exactly that growing trend in The Bell Curve, so this Quillette author must also be a racist neo-nazi eugenicist alt-right scumbag.

John D

Post by John D »

I, for one, think Trump is using the correct language.

I remember in 1990, I started a new job and had two Lebanese immigrant coworkers (both Christians). Man... you want an education on the middle east just talk to Lebanese immigrants.

and I learned one thing. Muslims only respond to power. Obama had a weak diplomatic style which works in some cases. But, power and fear are what we need to stop ISIS.

USA says: "We reserve the right to shove a rocket up your ass!" I fucking love the orange man right now. I think he is 100% on track with his language.

John D

Post by John D »

and yes... I love the idea that one of the most evil men in the world was tracked down by an Army German Shepard.... and Muslims hate dogs... woof woof.... and he cried like a little baby.... and he blew up his own demented little kids. Really... fantastic.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I remember in 1990, I started a new job and had two Lebanese immigrant coworkers (both Christians). Man... you want an education on the middle east just talk to Lebanese immigrants.
I had a Lebanese friend and he taught me how to say in lebanese "go fuck the guy who's fucking your sister." Not even Hungarian can top that.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Instead of raising taxes on the middle class so the government can relieve student debt, make the fat private universities pony up to fix the problem they created. Guess who proposes that:
► Show Spoiler

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

John D wrote: I, for one, think Trump is using the correct language.

I remember in 1990, I started a new job and had two Lebanese immigrant coworkers (both Christians). Man... you want an education on the middle east just talk to Lebanese immigrants.

and I learned one thing. Muslims only respond to power. Obama had a weak diplomatic style which works in some cases. But, power and fear are what we need to stop ISIS.

USA says: "We reserve the right to shove a rocket up your ass!" I fucking love the orange man right now. I think he is 100% on track with his language.
How dare he.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Well, bugger me with a fish-fork! A family friend called last night, not spoken for a while, the bugger only landed me a snazzy job as a "military adviser" for an in-the-works movie (medium budget number, couple of b-listers have been floated as cast members) and even though it's a one-off payment, I'll be more than happy with the job.

Details are sketchy at the moment but I'll deffo spill the beans as-and-when the coffin is nailed shut.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
BoxNDox wrote: "Rich Like Me: How Assortative Mating Is Driving Income Inequality" - This is taken from the book "Capitalism, Alone: The Future of the System That Rules the World" that was reviewed above. It confirms what the review says.

Charles Murray noted exactly that growing trend in The Bell Curve, so this Quillette author must also be a racist neo-nazi eugenicist alt-right scumbag.
Wasn't it in his "Coming Apart: The State of White America 1960-2010"? I have to admit, I enjoyed his bubble quiz (scroll down to see and take the quiz).

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:39 pm
Fuck 'em.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Despite the good news of Yaniv getting his just desserts, the madness continues. Meghan Murphy, a Vancouver feminist of the old school who was given a lifetime ban from Twatter for the outrage of misgendering Yaniv, has arranged a talk at the Toronto Public Library. The usual suspects are up in arms: The targeting of other women shows Meghan Murphy is no feminist.

200px-Meghan_Murphy.jpg
(14.61 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
"Rather attractive for a feminist, don't you think?' as I said to the Boss last night (with predictable results).

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

meghanmurphy.jpg
(24.91 KiB) Downloaded 277 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Wasn't it in his "Coming Apart: The State of White America 1960-2010"? I have to admit, I enjoyed his bubble quiz (scroll down to see and take the quiz).
I haven't gotten to Coming Apart yet, but I'd say assertive mating & association by intelligence (and thus economic success) is the leitmotif of Bell Curve. And the sorting creates more than just an economic stratification, but also a rarified intellectual bubble out of touch with hoi polloi.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: I enjoyed his bubble quiz (scroll down to see and take the quiz).
62 fwiw. Though I think there should've been extra points for 'everyone you know drives a pick-up', and 'have ever had sex on a Jimmie Johnson fleece throw blanket'.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:

Is this a muslim-mocking thing? Because they don't like dogs?
If so, then it's misguided. As with the pork-is-jihadi-kryptonite thing, it's not quite a simple as 'muslims hate dogs'. In general, yes, Islam views dogs as mucky, haram animals. However, working dogs are permissable (I'm sure there are more than a few muzzies who keep poodles and pugs, and claim they are guard dogs) and given that the pictured animal is very much a working dog, then it's probably not quite the insult Trump thinks it is. Unless he really was trying to be insulting and not just being dumb and inane, as usual.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tigzy wrote: If so, then it's misguided. As with the pork-is-jihadi-kryptonite thing, it's not quite a simple as 'muslims hate dogs'. In general, yes, Islam views dogs as mucky, haram animals. However, working dogs are permissable (I'm sure there are more than a few muzzies who keep poodles and pugs, and claim they are guard dogs) and given that the pictured animal is very much a working dog, then it's probably not quite the insult Trump thinks it is. Unless he really was trying to be insulting and not just being dumb and inane, as usual.
Moslems hate dogs, and they routinely mistreat, abuse, torture, and kill them all because of their fucked up books and their psychopathic prophet and their OCD with purity and contamination. So, yeah, I'm tickled pink that monstrous goatfucker's last moments were being covered in the naajis slobber of two snarling german shepherds.

Setting puppies on fire? Makes me want to slaughter every single one of those goatfuckers.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tigzy wrote: If so, then it's misguided. As with the pork-is-jihadi-kryptonite thing, it's not quite a simple as 'muslims hate dogs'. In general, yes, Islam views dogs as mucky, haram animals. However, working dogs are permissable (I'm sure there are more than a few muzzies who keep poodles and pugs, and claim they are guard dogs) and given that the pictured animal is very much a working dog, then it's probably not quite the insult Trump thinks it is. Unless he really was trying to be insulting and not just being dumb and inane, as usual.
Moslems hate dogs, and they routinely mistreat, abuse, torture, and kill them all because of their fucked up books and their psychopathic prophet and their OCD with purity and contamination. So, yeah, I'm tickled pink that monstrous goatfucker's last moments were being covered in the naajis slobber of two snarling german shepherds.

Actually it's a Belgian Mainous - not a German Shepherd - please do not practice misbreedism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malinois_dog

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Malinois, (if could spell it first time)

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Instead of raising taxes on the middle class so the government can relieve student debt, make the fat private universities pony up to fix the problem they created. Guess who proposes that:
► Show Spoiler
Holy. Shit. What is this timeline? I wonder how life would be like in the Berenstein Bears universe.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Dec 12. UK, please don’t fuck it up.

Again.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
screwtape wrote: I enjoyed his bubble quiz (scroll down to see and take the quiz).
62 fwiw. Though I think there should've been extra points for 'everyone you know drives a pick-up', and 'have ever had sex on a Jimmie Johnson fleece throw blanket'.
50 for me. Although I fail to see why you should get a point for having watched The King's Speech. And Chick-Fil-A should be on the restaurant list.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

BoxNDox wrote: 50 for me. Although I fail to see why you should get a point for having watched The King's Speech. And Chick-Fil-A should be on the restaurant list.
Def Chic-Fil-A, especially as the leftist elite air-boycott it. The King's Speech was just happened to be one of the top 10 movies that year, but easily the only one the elites would've gone to see. How about: score 1 pt if you know how many FAST AND FURIOUS films there have been, score extra points for each sequel number of the sequel(s) you've seen.

I scored high cuz I live in a town of pop. 152, worked in a factory, and had sex on a NASCAR fleece blanket. Point is, the wokerati, say over at WEIT, would score in single digits while sneering at any Deplorable who might answer yes to the questions.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote: Dec 12. UK, please don’t fuck it up.

Again.
I registered to vote for this one.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My score on the Murray thing was 32.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
BoxNDox wrote: 50 for me. Although I fail to see why you should get a point for having watched The King's Speech. And Chick-Fil-A should be on the restaurant list.
Def Chic-Fil-A, especially as the leftist elite air-boycott it. The King's Speech was just happened to be one of the top 10 movies that year, but easily the only one the elites would've gone to see. How about: score 1 pt if you know how many FAST AND FURIOUS films there have been, score extra points for each sequel number of the sequel(s) you've seen.

I scored high cuz I live in a town of pop. 152, worked in a factory, and had sex on a NASCAR fleece blanket. Point is, the wokerati, say over at WEIT, would score in single digits while sneering at any Deplorable who might answer yes to the questions.
I grew up in rural Oklahoma. My class actually toured a couple of factories, I guess to show us there were actually good jobs somewhere. The Wonder Bread factory was particularly unpleasant, as I recall.

A classmate of mine got his arm ripped most of the way off in a iron foundry accident. Won a big settlement, used the money to get a PhD in Physics. Studies acoustics.

Babylon Bee on Chick-Fil-A includes: Global Chick-Fil-A Death Count Climbs To 0. Chick-Fil-A Opens First Restaurant In Megachurch Foyer, Still Closed Sundays. Chick-Fil-A Debuts Fully Clothed Chicken Breasts. But the best one is: https://babylonbee.com/news/small-islan ... -good-food

Jeff Dunham is a guilty pleasure of mine. Bubba J is the only reason I know anything about NASCAR.

Come to think of it, watching Jeff Dunham should earn me an extra point.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

A Quillette article defends polyamory. Every single comment so far is against it, save for the four comments made by the author, which take this form:
Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 10.14.25 PM.jpg
(43.91 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

John D

Post by John D »

Black Trump fans are the best.