The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
John D

Re: The Matt & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by John D »

While we are on the subject of board maintenance ... I just got an error when trying to post a picture that said the board limit has been reached.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Usually, I drop images into imgur.com ...then embed the link here.

But lately (at least some of the time) imgur asks me to register, to use their service. Which I don't want to do.

A workaround to avoid registering: drop the image into lunapic.com ...and then select "post image to Imgur" on the lunapic page, to generate a linkable image URL.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: On Wednesday morning my hands started shaking at about 10:00am...
Shaky hands can sometimes be an admirable quality.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: While we are on the subject of board maintenance ... I just got an error when trying to post a picture that said the board limit has been reached.
Same here. Now I've got a backlog of Lizzo nudie pix.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Good discussion at School Sucks Podcast-- of the increasingly treacherous terrain of Social Media.
Includes an interesting analysis of QAnon-- as a self-perpetuating endless-digression of unreality.
I'd recommend it as a tool to help lead Qtards back from conspiracy-land, UNTIL.... the part where the hosts unmask Q...
as the Pyt's very-own... katamari Damassi ?!!!?

https://schoolsucksproject.com/my-space-podcast-697/

I've often heard that the end of the Cold War led to the Military-Industrial Complex scrambling for a new target to justify their funding & power... eventually leading-to The Global War On Terror. This episode made me wonder whether the winding-down of the Drug War will likewise push police power-- toward hunting for wrongthinker Domestic Terrorists.

Another good discussion is Michael Malice with Dave Smith, eulogizing Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbJcY_yaAtw

Toward the end, Dave speculates that the MAGA-crowd vs. TDS-crowd sideshow... might be the only thing keeping us-all from seeing how fragile the Pelosi/McConnell/Obama/Dubya/Hillary/Romney/Bernie/AOC Establishment currently-is. Which makes me want to focus on the vulnerable powerpigs, not help them by contributing to the misdirection.

On the other hand-- I think it's natural & healthy for this moment to be Biden's turn in the hate-barrel. Now is the time to scrutinize him, call-out his quirks & faults, build the foundation for the highest-quality effigy. If we cut corners now, the next several years will be garbage SNL-tier Orange Man Bad memes.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:14 am
Looks like violent threats against ex presidents meet twitters ToS.

If you’re Muslim

https://twitter.com/khamenei_site/statu ... 69739?s=21
This Tweet is from a suspended account. Learn more

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: a self-perpetuating endless-digression of unreality....conspiracy-land.... unmask Q.... katamari Damassi.... Michael Malice
That QTard/Simulation feeling when... the autoplay algorithm challenges you to match trivia wits vs. Michael Malice... on a decades-old episode of Cash Cab... and you're hanging-in there... tied with him... and the Cab Pulls Up In Front Of Your Apartment.

I could take a break, away from computer, get some fresh air, but I'd still be on the same corner. No way out.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The media are gonna crucify Biden.

Any minute now ...
... can’t be long ...
... I’ll check back in a while ...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Great White Brother Joe-Ma-Lar-Key Break Indian Treaties,
No-Frak-Um Executive Order is Pipeline of Tears for Red Tribes

https://media.patriots.win/post/TDQQVxsP.jpeg

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
Service Dog wrote: a self-perpetuating endless-digression of unreality....conspiracy-land.... unmask Q.... katamari Damassi.... Michael Malice
That QTard/Simulation feeling when... the autoplay algorithm challenges you to match trivia wits vs. Michael Malice... on a decades-old episode of Cash Cab... and you're hanging-in there... tied with him... and the Cab Pulls Up In Front Of Your Apartment.

I could take a break, away from computer, get some fresh air, but I'd still be on the same corner. No way out.
Well, he definitely has a better memory than I do. The list of politicians he came up with was impressive. I did know "Scotch Guard" however.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I thought Leopold & Loeb were Sacco & Vanzetti.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I did know "Scotch Guard" however.
That's Bhurzum's old unit.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote: I did know "Scotch Guard" however.
That's Bhurzum's old unit.
Dirt didn't stick to their kilts.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Arizona GOP censures Gov. Doug Ducey, former Sen. Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain. Ducey for his lockdown orders that ”restrict personal liberties and force compliance to unconstitutional edicts”, Flake because he “rejected populism, and rejected the interests of the American people over globalist interests”, and McCain for "support[ing] globalist policies and candidates.”

Newspaper describes this as “another sign of the party's move to the right.” So, defending civil liberties, supporting the common people, and opposing globalist greed are all ‘rightwing’ now?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 679473002/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Arizona GOP censures Gov. Doug Ducey, former Sen. Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain. Ducey for his lockdown orders that ”restrict personal liberties and force compliance to unconstitutional edicts”, Flake because he “rejected populism, and rejected the interests of the American people over globalist interests”, and McCain for "support[ing] globalist policies and candidates.”

Newspaper describes this as “another sign of the party's move to the right.” So, defending civil liberties, supporting the common people, and opposing globalist greed are all ‘rightwing’ now?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 679473002/
Are you saying that you think "right wing" is an objective pejorative term?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I see awkward parallels between the Big Tech crackdown on political wrongthinkers-- and recent events at the Pyt.
Every post here now has a "Conspiracy Show" header, to match Big Tech's footers: (!) This claim is disputed by official sources.

Dear Leader contemplated flouncing the whole place-- right-when Parler, TheDonald.win, heaps of Facebook groups met their fate.

Makes me wonder whether the people who made those decisions-- were also using late night, drunken, moody whims-- as their criteria. Except they lack Dear Leader's liberal restraint.

This certainly weighs in favor of my thesis... Two crazy cunts, unfiltered... One powerful, the other merely wealthy and influential...

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

It is actually possible to hold the fact that Trump was not the Messiah who would lead the working classes to freedom and prosperity, that the election was not "stolen" by the Democrats, that freedom of speech only applies to criticising your Government without prosecution or persecution, that corporates are only interested in gaming the system to siphon the treasury upwards (and have politicians as their useful idiots), and that the only thing that has changed in the US following the election is that you now have an establishment figurehead who favours stability over an establishment figurehead who favours chaos, and that he/she is also not the Messiah.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: So, defending civil liberties, supporting the common people, and opposing globalist greed are all ‘rightwing’ now?
It has become so, yes.

Further, it was the Left that historically was populist and anti-authoritarian. Looking back, I believe the shift got underway in the 90s with Clinton, Blair, et al.

John D

Post by John D »

My thoughts going forward....

I have been working most of the weekend... and I am still getting assignments tonight. Yikes... I'm gonna be busy for the next three years.

Here is a list of my predictions for the political future...

1) Trans rights will be pushed to obscene limits. This will result in women getting raped in prison by trans women. This will also result in a large number of trans women winning in women's sports. People will take a long time before they see the problem with this. Many unfortunate biological women will have their lives destroyed (or at least largely destroyed) before this changes. Many unfortunate young people will have their sexual function and bodies destroyed. Two or three years... at least.... before this gets fixed.

2) Big tech will get in bed with any remaining main stream media. (The WSJ did several articles today about Dr. Biden wearing "American fashion" and the fact that a pop star wears vegan shoes. Haha.) There will be many ways for us red-pilled folks to find alternate sites and sources, but we will be more and more isolated. I feel like I will soon be labeled as a complete kook. There is nothing stopping this. There will be a big MSM and Big Tech media machine that will hold the attention of 90% of Americans. This will never be fixed.... never. Welcome to the new thing. The US will no longer be the land of free speech..... (keep in mind that the constitution only protects speech restrictions by the government... not private business)

3) BLM will finally mostly die. It will take a year or so... but... the Dems don't really like BLM. They just supported BLM so they could win the election. There will be a bunch of stupid bureaucratic "solutions" from the Dems... like monitoring all the cop shops. This will not really change much of anything. Also, every whack "training" and "right speech" will be pushed to extreme limits. This will have no positive impact of race relations... but no one really cares about results.

4) Eventually someone like Harris will become the pres. Whoever wins will have the same impact on sex-relations as Obama did on race-relations. It will make everything worse.

5) China will become a true superpower and they will challenge the domination of the US over worldwide security. This will turn into a situation where China blackmails the rest of the world. I don't know what this looks like... but there will be a situation where the world is so dependent on China that they will be able to fuck everyone.

I make no guarantee that my predictions will come true.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: So, defending civil liberties, supporting the common people, and opposing globalist greed are all ‘rightwing’ now?
It has become so, yes.

Further, it was the Left that historically was populist and anti-authoritarian. Looking back, I believe the shift got underway in the 90s with Clinton, Blair, et al.
The left doesn't know what to do now that they mostly won.

I was a progressive when I was young. Race relations, gay rights, women's rights. All this stuff was important to fix. It has mostly been fixed. So... now... the left has nothing to do.

It is like how Greenpeace did absolutely stupid shit once they "saved the whales". They tried to ban chlorine production for fucks sake... haha.

They have nothing to do but become authoritarian... illogical.... ideological.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
It has become so, yes.

The left doesn't know what to do now that they mostly won.

I was a progressive when I was young. Race relations, gay rights, women's rights. All this stuff was important to fix. It has mostly been fixed. So... now... the left has nothing to do.

It is like how Greenpeace did absolutely stupid shit once they "saved the whales". They tried to ban chlorine production for fucks sake... haha.

They have nothing to do but become authoritarian... illogical.... ideological.
Once you've convinced yourself of your moral and intellectual superiority to your opponents, authoritarianism naturally follows.

John D

Post by John D »

Perfection. My wife and I saw this bunch live. Best live show ever.... and not because they had a giant band or a killer lead guitar. I have seen those bands and those shows are great.

But... I just love how Alison Krause and Union Station take a simple set of instruments and bring them to perfection. No fancy effects. No giant amps. Just a love of their simple old instruments. Alison sings with such perfection.... her mount shapes... her perfect pitch and volume. Amazing. And... watch to the end... simple and pitch perfect backup vocals. God... these guys were great. Shitty video quality... but it doesn't matter.

John D

Post by John D »

Okay... so this makes me cry like a baby right now. Lead voice, guitar, mandolin, and one backup voice. Fuck. Fabulous. My favorite song by her.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: It is actually possible to hold the fact that Trump was not the Messiah who would lead the working classes to freedom and prosperity, that the election was not "stolen" by the Democrats, that freedom of speech only applies to criticising your Government without prosecution or persecution, that corporates are only interested in gaming the system to siphon the treasury upwards (and have politicians as their useful idiots), and that the only thing that has changed in the US following the election is that you now have an establishment figurehead who favours stability over an establishment figurehead who favours chaos, and that he/she is also not the Messiah.

Same old shit: you strawman your opponents with 'Messiah' worship, so you can discard everything we say-- without refuting the merits of our case.

Your post is a convoluted mess. Your high-horse pretensions are pathetic.

My favorite bit is the mushy bureaucratic euphemism: "he/she" What the fuck? You're unclear about Trump's pronouns?

My least-favorite part-- is what you consider to be "Chaos": the messy business of actual journalism, actual public discourse, actual elections.

Paired-with you touting the "Stability" of depriving the public of actual news, discourse, elections.

That's chinese communist party "Stability".

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Service Dog wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: It is actually possible to hold the fact that Trump was not the Messiah who would lead the working classes to freedom and prosperity, that the election was not "stolen" by the Democrats, that freedom of speech only applies to criticising your Government without prosecution or persecution, that corporates are only interested in gaming the system to siphon the treasury upwards (and have politicians as their useful idiots), and that the only thing that has changed in the US following the election is that you now have an establishment figurehead who favours stability over an establishment figurehead who favours chaos, and that he/she is also not the Messiah.

Same old shit: you strawman your opponents with 'Messiah' worship, so you can discard everything we say-- without refuting the merits of our case.

Your post is a convoluted mess. Your high-horse pretensions are pathetic.

My favorite bit is the mushy bureaucratic euphemism: "he/she" What the fuck? You're unclear about Trump's pronouns?

My least-favorite part-- is what you consider to be "Chaos": the messy business of actual journalism, actual public discourse, actual elections.

Paired-with you touting the "Stability" of depriving the public of actual news, discourse, elections.

That's chinese communist party "Stability".
Fuck me Dog. Your parsing skills are barely passing.

The people, for example, that are now upset that Trump didn't have the satan worshiping pedo democrats arrested by the Military at the inauguration did view him as a Messiah.

I have yet to see a case from you with merits. There is a lot of Gish galloping and anecdote but fuck all in the way of proof that the election was stolen or that Trump actually enacted any policy that helped the average American.

He/she refers to Biden and Harris.

Trump was Captain Chaos. He was a bombastic narcissist whose bullshit bypassed the executive function in his forebrain and messed the very people up that he claimed to "love". The religious right Republicans used him as foil for moving the US towards greater conservatism, e.g. Supreme Court. Then they jumped ship, e.g. McConnell.

Biden/Harris are unlikely to upset many apple carts with brain farts and trade wars, and hence represent establishment stability post Trump.

The social media giants have only done what your corporate-Government-complex system allows them to do. Symptom, not cause.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Well that caught me by surprise.😲 🤡

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

When Kamala Harris pushes her Ka-MOM-ala nickname,

pretends she's actually a mother,

tells cozy family anecdotes about her Husband's ex-wife's kid, and her sister's kid (as if those are Kamala's kids)...

remember... THIS is the actual step-daughter she's describing, as a cutsey wootsy widdle toddler...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

KiwiInOz wrote: freedom of speech only applies to criticising your Government without prosecution or persecution
This claim is new to me. I was under the impression that Freedom of Speech included all sorts of things, unrelated to criticizing my Govt...

dirty limericks, dirty palindromes, acrostics based on your mother's name, echo-ing 'fuck you, no fuck you' across a river at night...

Keating

Post by Keating »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:22 pm
Biden/Harris are unlikely to upset many apple carts with brain farts and trade wars, and hence represent establishment stability post Trump.
While I appreciate where you're coming from - I find Matt and Dog's post a little on the annoying side too (have some stoicism fellas) - I think this is the crux of the problem. I find things like locking up journalists and whistleblowers, and starting wars to be huge "upset apple carts" of the extreme variety, but apparently I'm in the minority there. What I find most annoying about the Trump era is that all the things that we were told Trump was "bad" for were all bullshit. Don't get me wrong, he's a blood soaked monster, terrible person and a petulant narcissist, but he's also unironically the best president of my lifetime. Of course, the places where Trump is terrible are also those where he happens to be the most like previous presidents.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:44 pm
I see awkward parallels between the Big Tech crackdown on political wrongthinkers-- and recent events at the Pyt.
Every post here now has a "Conspiracy Show" header, to match Big Tech's footers: (!) This claim is disputed by official sources.

Dear Leader contemplated flouncing the whole place-- right-when Parler, TheDonald.win, heaps of Facebook groups met their fate.

Makes me wonder whether the people who made those decisions-- were also using late night, drunken, moody whims-- as their criteria. Except they lack Dear Leader's liberal restraint.

This certainly weighs in favor of my thesis... Two crazy cunts, unfiltered... One powerful, the other merely wealthy and influential...

I'll post this again.

The narrative is rapidly built in stages, each stage built on the previous falsehood(s). It starts with Trump the despot wanting to overturn the democracy and his army of thugs controlled by dogwhistle, then the narrative of inflammatory rhetoric is built, followed by the "insurrection" narrative. Now you can call any of his supporters or "enablers" insurrectionists as justification for muzzling them. The conservatives who yearn to be accepted as part of the club never learn that agreeing to any part of the narrative will not get them anywhere or placate the beast.

It still amazes me how the Democrats have managed to pull off a campaign of unmitigated and shameless lying and destruction over a period of years and still get regarded as the "lesser of 2 evils" or even responsible party by otherwise intelligent people. There isn't any question over the facts, they conspired to lie through their teeth day after day in a coordinated campaign to smear and impeach Trump. We know from transcripts of hearings that not a single one of the retards who repeatedly claimed to the media that there was conclusive evidence of Russian collusion admitted to having any such knowledge when questioned under oath. Schiff lied and lied and lied. He held secret hearings and kept leaking lies to the media about them, just as well because if he'd leaked the truth he would have been committing crimes. They then lied some more about Ukraine, lauding the brave witnesses they brought, some of whom also appeared to be lying from subsequent document releases, while Schiff kept the "whistleblower" under wraps claiming his life was in danger when in reality he was too closely tied to Schiff to be credible. All through this they kept up the "fine people" lie and others like it and some openly called for harassment of Republicans. That was before they went full psycho and publicly supported rioters and intimidatory gangs while buildings burned, people died and business owners cowered in fear of a visit from the BLM police and faced the potential of arson or bullets fired into their premises. They inflamed this by amplifying blatant lies about black people living in fear of going out in public because they were in danger of being gunned down by racists, a patent absurdity. Never mind Kavanaugh. Never mind Biden and Obama setting the FBI on Flynn, the one man on Trump's team who had the knowledge to see what the security services were up to, directly after Comey told them he'd done nothing wrong. Still we hear that Trump was the divisive one, the chaos merchant. If the Dems ever even acknowledge anything they did it comes out as "look what he made us do" , just like children.

This is what a biased media and entrenched bureaucratic class brings you. If the narrative had been effectively challenged at the root this wouldn't have been possible.

ThreeFlangedJavis

KiwiInOz wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:17 pm
[bbvideo]It is actually possible to hold the fact that Trump was not the Messiah who would lead the working classes to freedom and prosperity, [/bbvideo]
Although not the Messiah, the lot of the working classes improved considerably. If you really want to you can squint your eyes and see a different picture. At least he tried rather than piss all over them.
that freedom of speech only applies to criticising your Government without prosecution or persecution,
That's a very odd belief. Freedom of speech means you can criticise, praise or make neutral comments about anyone you damned well want to. You can even mumble incoherently into your coffee if you want. Now if you are really getting at the issue of big tech, they have reached a point where they can be said to have control of the public sphere and therefore have the power to silence. There is a case to be made that the tech giants are now monopolies and even acting as cartels. They have demonstrated that they can act in concert to close the market to competition. There is also the issue of section 230 immunity which means they can act as a publisher and editorialise while maintaining the protections of a platform. This is a point of friction between populists/anti-establishment types and the establishment.
and that the only thing that has changed in the US following the election is that you now have an establishment figurehead who favours stability over an establishment figurehead who favours chaos, and that he/she is also not the Messiah.
Did you type that with a mischievous grin? So the big tech execs who kowtow to China haven't been brought in? No immediate increase in troop levels in the Middle East? How a bout a revival of the Iran Deal? Millions more immigrants to degrade wages, immediate stay of deportations of anyone, including criminals. Immediate tax rises, even proposing taxation on unrealised capital gains. Policy toward Russia partly informed by Russiagate hoax bullshit. Rhetoric about "white supremacy" aimed at 75 million citizens. Possible strengthening of state surveillance of citizens. The fact is that almost all of the media and the establishment, which includes government, corporates, much of the legal system and most of the 2 parties personnel are aligned against the "populists", almost as if there is something at stake. There is a larger issue here which is that the voters are meant to decide who governs them and the MAGA voters have had it made very clear to them that the ruling class disagree.
that the election was not "stolen" by the Democrats
There is evidence but you just keep ignoring it. The only court mandated signature check resulted in an 11% rejection rate as opposed to the less than 1% reported rate, which would affect votes totaling more than 20 to 30 times the margin of victory. I think 3 swing states would flip if they showed similar rates and it's safe to assume they would. Problem is the judge then moved the goal posts and made the impossible demand that fraud be proven in each ballot. That's just one issue of many. You don't have to prove anything other than that enough ballots were counted/cast without the requisite safeguards and that can be done in spades.

ThreeFlangedJavis

KiwiInOz wrote:
The people, for example, that are now upset that Trump didn't have the satan worshiping pedo democrats arrested by the Military at the inauguration did view him as a Messiah.
I think it is certainly possible to not believe in that, since most people don't. Why bring it up?
Trump was Captain Chaos. He was a bombastic narcissist whose bullshit bypassed the executive function in his forebrain and messed the very people up that he claimed to "love". The religious right Republicans used him as foil for moving the US towards greater conservatism, e.g. Supreme Court. Then they jumped ship, e.g. McConnell.
SFW if he was "Captain Chaos". Doesn't make him responsible for the opposition going full retard and shitting all over the country.
I just snorted coffee all over my monitor and the neighbour's garage wall. The people who brought you the nightly urban bonfire, bow down and kiss my ring whitey culture, coordinated group lying and fairytales wherein poor Jamal can't go down to the shops without being gunned down by MAGA racists are the stability duo? Yes Kommissar. 30 000 troops to protect an ineffectual old geezer slurring about "white supremacists" and sham unity. That is an unprecedented use, for a very long time at least, of the military to brandish a political fist at 75 million citizens. Pelosi only wanted crew-manned machine guns as would any good stability-favouring politician. What good is political office if you can't have the opposition vapourised with a 50 cal? The last thing anyone wants is a trade war with China. That would upset the Chinese and nobody wants to do that. With Biden you get 2 for 1, brain farts and arse farts. Wait until he tells the Iranians he needs to consult with his kitchen table. Establishment stability is that thing you get when the out of office party aren't going apeshit and climbing the curtains. The fact that you only get stability when the establishment agrees with the voters is a sign that you aren't living in a democracy. Now the US can get on with the nice stable business of instigating colour revolutions and various other forms of shit-stirring.
The social media giants have only done what your corporate-Government-complex system allows them to do. Symptom, not cause.
Gee, you're getting it. You're on your way to MAGA land.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Isn't the issue that they aren't going to upset the apple carts of the NYT, the DNC, the CIA, corrupt Washington swamp creatures etc.... Those apple carts aren't upset by starting a foreign war, destabilizing a foreign regime, attacking the white working class. In fact, they end up with even more apples. Since the people negatively impacted by those things lack institutional and cultural power, everything remains ordered and nice.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

John D wrote: The left doesn't know what to do now that they mostly won.

There is still a lot to do, but they just don't seem interested in doing anything that will help.

There are too many young black men in jail. There are too many black men stopped by the police, and too many deaths at the hands of the police. The difficulty is that racism in the criminal justice system and the police is only a very minor contributing cause to these problems.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Fegg wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:03 am
There are too many young black men in jail. There are too many black men stopped by the police, and too many deaths at the hands of the police. The difficulty is that racism in the criminal justice system and the police is only a very minor contributing cause to these problems.
Those are tragic vision of history problems. The idea that has taken all those movements this far is that the cause of all the problems is bigoted people in positions of power. We are now in a situation where people who believe this are both in power, and not willing to abandon their vision. So you get a redefinition of "bigoted" and "in power".

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
I'll post this again.
Excellent analysis.

Unfortunately, my mental choo-choo went off the rails 37 seconds into the video, when they cut to the shot of her leather jacket open with the sheer turtleneck under it. Are her hose connected to that turtleneck? Is it all one Diana Rigg catsuit?

What kind of Mad Lass spends 49 minutes defending the Right against claims that they're all Nazis-- while dressed as an SS dominatrix ?!! :lol: :dance: :clap:

I was also distracted by her Michael Kors earrings. Before Lockdown Mania killed my job, I worked the Michael Kors runway shows for Fashion Week. One season, Kors thanked all the low-level producer women, by giving them each that same shower-ring-hanging-from-a-napkin-ring design. The following season-- the high powered women did their normal thing of flattering the client by wearing Kors handbags or various Kors garments. But the low-level chicks didn't own any-other Kors-- beyond the gifts dangling from their lobes. So they all donned the same earrings. An immediate marker that I was dealing with a low status person. Helpful to know, but not a great image for the brand. Thus ends the trendy urbanite part of my reaction. Now back to the end of the video, where she lifts her arm to gesture-- and her jacket emits a squeak-- and I shake my wooden kitchen chair's legs off the ground, like a howling jackanape devouring soft bananas.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ok, got that out of my system. (Mostly. Her initials are HH. Bwwwaaaahaa hahhaaaaa. Her name alliterative & snappy, like a riding crop cutting the air! tee heee!)

breathe. calm. re-center. exhale. ahhhhh.

Except everything I know about Meditation comes from Sam Harris, a chill zen dork... who hates that Nazi Trump... but Sam goes BALLISTIC if you call HIM a Nazi!!!

Matt posted a link to a Matt Taibbi substack. It was good. Embedded in it-- was the following link. Which argues that Sam Harris's audience DOES overlap with the 'Domestic Terrorist' Nazi Menace contingent. The link says anti-wokeness, anti-SJW-- is an echo chamber. Rings true, to me.

https://hwfo.substack.com/p/science-say ... -alt-right

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"BREAKING: Biden Repeals Trump Ban On Military Funding For Sex Reassignment Surgeries"

I wonder if Biden will require girls to register to be drafted.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote: I have yet to see a case from you with merits. There is a lot of Gish galloping and anecdote but fuck all in the way of proof that the election was stolen
I've seen copious evidence of election irregularities, including specific instances of fraud. Dog posted many links, including hours of testimony before state legislators.

... or that Trump actually enacted any policy that helped the average American.

Trump was Captain Chaos. He was a bombastic narcissist whose bullshit bypassed the executive function in his forebrain and messed the very people up that he claimed to "love".
Trump is a bombast, a narcissist, lazy, and for the most part play-acted at President. Still, finally reversing the growing economic subservience to China, and halting the flow of both illegal immigration and visa abuse, was essential to protecting the livelihoods of working Americans. Going after the infiltration of Woke ideology in education and government agencies was welcome, albeit extremely tardy. The almost entirely ignored brokering of peace accords between Israel and her neighbors was a real accomplishment. Avoiding interference wars, and beginning withdrawal from Afghanistan -- also regrettably late into his administration -- were definite positives. Finally, Trump's very boorishness was of some service, as he said out loud what many feared to even whisper out of fear of retribution by the Woke police.

Biden/Harris are unlikely to upset many apple carts with brain farts and trade wars, and hence represent establishment stability post Trump. The social media giants have only done what your corporate-Government-complex system allows them to do. Symptom, not cause.
What you call a 'trade war', I call reestablishing fair trade and quitting our role as China's bitch.

As for 'brain farts', the TDS-addled media had no problem distorting or flat-out fabricating Trump quotes about "both sides", KIA "losers", or "injecting Lysol" etc., while frantically hiding Biden's rapidly worsening senile dementia or memory-holing Kamala's sociopathic utterances.

You may see this as merely the other side's turn to receive serve in an endless and mostly benign political sport. I see something far more dangerous: the establishment elite's all out push to once and for all still populist currents and establish a permanent authoritarian oligarchy. I hope you're right; I fear I am.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: [He's Not The Messiah]
If you are an American citizen, there is a 37% chance of you getting stuck in a violent revolution against the ruling government at some point in your life, based on a historical frequency analysis. [1]

The history of society is a history of cultural Darwinism, where the cultures who better emulate the behavior of ants out-compete the cultures who don’t. Agriculture, money, social hierarchies, division of labor, civilization, war, slavery, and genocide, all flow from game theory. [2]

Our modern media traffic engine maximizes traffic by maximizing controversy, so the media entities become “culture war arms dealers.” [3]

These arms dealers leverage the dopamine feedback loops within social media to compete within a “Tragedy of the Commons” within the overall “Attention Economy,” resulting in a false sense of resource scarcity, activating our latent genetic programming for war and genocide just like the ants. [4]

Our societal addiction to these media sources constantly erupts in irreconcilable cultural differences over simple events, that are tied to our evolved biology. [5]

The current state of the social media network could not be more finely tuned to create these situations, because we have inadvertently webbed ourselves into a functional approximation of an Artificial Neural Network of Freakoutery — a thinking thing who’s brainwaves are measured in virility of media. Your feed is your dendrites, liking and sharing an article or meme fires the idea down your axon to other dendrites. You are a neuron in the New Singularity. [6]

This network of Freakoutery is stable and cannot be broken, because it’s profitable.[7]

The network of Freakoutery capitalizes on emerging forms of “idea data compression.” [8]

This is a recipe for insanity, by the very definition of insanity, as different groups increasingly catch their behavioral indoctrinations from different, cloistered, non-intersecting sources. [9]

Humans mostly don’t think at all, because thinking is hard. We mostly just enact our behavioral indoctrinations. In this way, the Frankfurt School deconstructionists were almost “right.” Yes, human behavior is largely driven by abstract layers of behavioral indoctrination. But they failed to understand that humans are tools wielded by these abstractions, not the other way around. [10]

Stipulative definition: An abstraction that wields humans as its tools is a God.

The modern internet is a petri dish for new sets of indoctrinated behavior to emerge and buttress themselves. Every echo chamber has within it a new cultural beast waging war with the others, a new God, using humans as its tools for war. [11]

Humans need these indoctrination sets in order to survive, because thinking is hard. Most of us just run behavioral scripts, and in the wake of America abandoning its prior operating script (classic religion) many of the newly atheist banded together leveraging social media to create a replacement, that of Wokeness. [12]

The Woke God is a god of semantics. [13]

The Woke God is a god of discrimination. [14]

The Woke God is a trickster. [15]

The emerging intellectual Anti-Woke groups have no centralized god, and don’t seem to want one. [16]

While the Woke are enacting every bit of the behavior identified Eric Hoffer’s True Believer regarding their God, the avatar of the Anti-Woke became, almost entirely by circumstance, Donald Trump. [17]

And while he didn’t win the election, this Anti-Woke Avatar quality is at least partially responsible for why he exceeded expectations. [18]

----
scroll down to "American Gods" section for footnotes: https://hwfo.substack.com/p/science-say ... -alt-right

John D

Post by John D »

These two... wow! Really great IMHO

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Virginia Rule Allowing Late Ballots Missing Postmark Was Illegal, Court Rules

The Virginia Board of Elections rule allowing officials to count ballots that arrived without a postmark up to three days after the election was illegal, a state judge ruled.

Virginia Circuit Court Judge William Eldridge ruled the state’s late mail-in ballot law violated state statute and permanently banned the law in future Virginia elections, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) announced Monday. PILF sued the state’s board of elections in October on behalf of Thomas Reed, a Frederick County, Virginia election official.

“This is a big win for the Rule of Law,” PILF President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams said in a statement. “This consent decree gives Mr. Reed everything he requested – a permanent ban on accepting ballots without postmarks after Election Day and is a loss for the Virginia bureaucrats who said ballots could come in without these protections.”

The board of elections proposed the rule during an Aug. 4 meeting and related guidance was sent to election officials statewide on Aug. 13 informing them of the change. PILF sued on behalf of Reed on Oct. 9, according to a news release. (RELATED: Around 1,400 Virginia Voters Received Two Absentee Ballots In Mail, Officials Blame Printer Problems)

On Oct. 28, one week before the Nov. 3 federal elections, Eldridge blocked the law due to the PILF lawsuit. Virginia was therefore prevented from counting late ballots without postmarks, PILF spokesperson Logan Churchwell told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“Mr. Reed has a straightforward request. Follow the law,” Adams said after PILF filed the lawsuit.

Eldridge ruled that existing Virginia state law prohibited ballots without postmarks from being counted, according to a consent decree he signed. Existing law says that “any absentee ballot returned to the general registrar after the closing of the polls on election day but before noon on the third day after the election and postmarked on or before the date of the election shall be counted.”

The court ruling will affect the upcoming November 2021 Virginia gubernatorial and house of delegates elections.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It’s 🇦🇺 day.

And the media celebrates along with a tired population. Oh well done sirs

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

One thing (of many) that I have a difficult time getting my tiny brain around is why, currently, the entire world goes batshit at the same time. In the old days, when American society was doing something ridiculous, the rest of the world would shake their heads and snort derision. Now, they join in or even lead in the craziness.
I suppose it’s because of the interconnectiveness of the Net, or maybe that, combined with the fact that most people are lemmings. Or that schools don’t teach independent thinking skills anymore.
Whatever it is, it’s depressing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:01 am
Trump is a bombast, a narcissist, lazy, and for the most part play-acted at President. Still, finally reversing the growing economic subservience to China, and halting the flow of both illegal immigration and visa abuse, was essential to protecting the livelihoods of working Americans. Going after the infiltration of Woke ideology in education and government agencies was welcome, albeit extremely tardy. The almost entirely ignored brokering of peace accords between Israel and her neighbors was a real accomplishment. Avoiding interference wars, and beginning withdrawal from Afghanistan -- also regrettably late into his administration -- were definite positives. Finally, Trump's very boorishness was of some service, as he said out loud what many feared to even whisper out of fear of retribution by the Woke police.
We hear an awful lot about Trump and his failings mostly from people who don't know him and backstabbers hoping to earn cookies from the Swamplords. I don't absolutely discount or believe any of it, but there are lots of very positive opinions from people who know him. I don't think you can call the guy lazy though. Too many people have described him as having extraordinarily high energy levels. Perhaps he is "intellectually lazy".

I prefer to take my opinions on Trump from people I regard as reasonably honest who have had some dealings with him but have no vested interest in boosting his image. Robert Barnes is such a person IMO and his take on Trump is that his intentions are genuine but that his business skills don't translate into political acumen and that he was thrown by the dishonesty of politicians. Businessmen may play hardball but they tend to keep their word and don't let emotion get in the way of profit. Politicians are dishonest and unreliable and you don't always know what their objectives are. Trump assumed that delivering votes and influence and enacting policy would bring the GoP insiders round and he didn't understand how duplicitous they could be. He really is disorganised as well.

It's possible to dispute that Trump helped blue collar America (I don't) and accept that he at least publicised their challenges and changed the conversation about trade relations and the relationship between the coastal elite and working class Americans. Those currently served by globalist policies are beavering away trying to maintain the belief that you can't bring the good solid jobs back to the working man but I think that once that belief erodes things can change. One has to ask why Biden thinks he has any business dipping his oar into the Brexit question. Trump was unafraid to question the status quo and do the "unthinkable", which makes it quite draughty for naked emperors. Some of us appear confused about the difference between being pro business and pro global corporatism. Biden and Trump are very different animals in that regard.

ThreeFlangedJavis

My God, Kiwi is right! Merka has just changed figureheads, storm in a teacup, no real change there.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:47 am
I don't think you can call the guy lazy though. Too many people have described him as having extraordinarily high energy levels. Perhaps he is "intellectually lazy".
Fair enough.

What I know of Trump stems back to his NYC real estate mogul days. My impression is, his high energy is more ADD bouncing off the walls than focused workaholic. When you inherit so much money and influence, it's easy to mistake showing up with dedicated work.

I don't think Trump is stupid. His mind picks up on a lot of things - but again, in a scattered way. The whole 'inject with Lysol' meme was fabricated from his strained attempt to articulate extemporaneously on actual medical research he'd been briefed on.

Robert Barnes is such a person IMO and his take on Trump is that his intentions are genuine but that his business skills don't translate into political acumen and that he was thrown by the dishonesty of politicians. Businessmen may play hardball but they tend to keep their word and don't let emotion get in the way of profit. Politicians are dishonest and unreliable and you don't always know what their objectives are. Trump assumed that delivering votes and influence and enacting policy would bring the GoP insiders round and he didn't understand how duplicitous they could be. He really is disorganised as well.
I doubt Trump ever had much business skills beyond schmoozing -- necessary but not sufficient in most environments, woefully insufficient in the shark tank of Washington.

Interesting to note that one of the harshest critics of Trump's on-the-job performance is Arnold Schwarzenegger, who as governor of CA flailed worse than a black boy trying to swim.

Some of us appear confused about the difference between being pro business and pro global corporatism. Biden and Trump are very different animals in that regard.
The globalist elites further cover their tracks by declaring any opposition to their treasonous banditry 'nativism', 'racism' or 'xenophobia.'

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: flailed worse than a black boy trying to swim.
Perhaps the only kid I distinctly remember, from my time as a Boy Scout Camp lifeguard, was a skinny black charity case from Chicago who began his swim test by leaping into the deep end, sinking like a rock, looking around down-there like he was window shopping, as the air bubbled out of him, waiting patiently to be fished out. No flailing. He'd never been in water deeper than his head before, but gave it a try with complete confidence. Afterward he was thrilled, not panicked. "I knew the lifeguards would save me," like it was an item on his to-do list.

Cornpop was a good dude.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

You had to go and ruin my imagery, didn't you?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: opinions on Trump from people I regard as reasonably honest... Robert Barnes
When Trump was running in 2016, I killed a lunch break leaning on a disused forklift, talking to a guy from NJ in a hi-viz shirt, who was watching the traffic cones & handing-out parking permits. He had worked on The Apprentice for 7 years as a contractor (small family business, with his wife & dad). I steered the conversation to Trump, and he reacted as-if I was overly-interested in his neighbor's dog. 'Yeah-- my neighbor has a dog. Never bit anybody. Doesn't bark. I'm not in love with it-- it's not my dog. But I'm sure the neighbor does...' I got the impression that Trump did his assigned role on the show, let the crew do their assigned roles, didn't cause workday headaches.

==

Which connects to something Robert Barnes said-- that Trump's legal advisors (not Giuliani, low profile ones) -- advised-against pardoning Assange.

A good general rule for everyone-- is to follow your lawyer's advice. A client who decides he knows better than his lawyer-- and deviates from the game-plan-- causes headaches & frantic damage-control clean-up work. And, going forward, the lawyers might decide 'fuck this guy' & let him hang himself with his own foolish rope.

Viewing the Assange non-pardon that way, Trump was NOT egotistical narcissist stupid impulsive. He deferred to his crew & played a long game.

==
I'm not spinning Trump-can-do-no-wrong after-the-fact apologetics. I'm just saying-- that I've heard a lot of 'Trump Punked-Out In The Last Days' complaints. I've thought-so myself. But I think there may be a neighbor's-dog-boring explanation. Rather than "See! Trump is lazy and stupid!" or "They showed him the JFK assassination... Filmed! From! A! Different! Angle! ... and the Epstein Security Video!"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: You had to go and ruin my imagery, didn't you?
you can have it both ways. Next time you 'Take The Obama Girls To The White House', look down at the bowl & think of my Lil Cornpop. But then flush and watch 'em flail away away away

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

When you risk your job by your choice of SM.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Anti-Putin protests across Russia, protesting the arrest of opposition leader Navalny.

Leader of the Free World responds:

https://nitter.net/Breaking911/status/1 ... 22714625#m

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: When you risk your job by your choice of SM.

Brive-- when you post tweet links, I only see the Bluebird Of Death (on Chrome desktop browser).

So I fish the twitter URL out of your comment... drop that into my browser... & am taken-to a tweet...

...a tweet about a family member of Brandon Straka snitching on him. So I figure that's what you meant to post...
but your caption doesn't make much sense... "When you risk your job by your choice of SM."

Later, I look at the pit on my phone. And the tweet does display correctly. And I see it's not the Straka tweet.

In conclusion, Twitter links are unreliable.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Rapper named '6 dogs' commits suicide when he's diagnosed with Covid. Age 21.
'Just took a covid test and my results came back positive:/ I’m str8 just a pretty bad headache,'

'I’m a healthy dood tho so I should b fine. Unfortunately this will put a delay on the album thx for rockin w me y’all.'
THE BLOOD OF 6 DOGS IS ON JOE BIDEN'S HANDS! NOT SINCE HARAMBE HAVE WE LOST AN INTELLECT LIKE THIS:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Y'know who ~else~ bears some responsibility for 'inciting' the QAnon Cult?

Adam Schiff, Don Lemon, Hillary Clinton, Dishonest 'Fact Checkers', Facebook...

...everybody who RAPED the Q-believers' sense of reality. By perpetuating the Russia conspiracy/ then getting off scot-free for Obamagate.

Or, another rape-of-sanity: If some cunt can marry her brother to commit immigration fraud, then marry her campaign consultant to avoid being compelled to testify about campaign finance fraud... and go completely unpunished, unimpeded...

OF COURSE the Qtards are going to be spun-dizzy and cast adrift...

and the Qtards have No Idea how power actually functions in this country & world...

so they cobbled-together a nonsensical theory of What's Really Going On. A plot-line that only a real have-not outsider could find plausible.

And yet, all _many_ of them were trying to do... was find their way back to normalcy.