Re: The Matt & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Hunt wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:00 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:28 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: have
First, disclaimer: I don't "like" property damage protests. It always seemed pretty juvenile and counterproductive to me. However, I "understand" given human nature how crowds can become "violent" (in the property damage respect). And therein lies a fundamental difference between protest and terror. I'm also not implying leftist protests haven't crossed the line. There's a difference between torching a cop car and chanting "hang Mike Pence" while being a minute away from him. It's the equivocation of the word "violence", one meaning against property (if it's possible to be violent to property), the other against the wellbeing of people.
Been living under a rock for the last year? Antifa/BLM weren't just protesting. They carefully manipulate the naive at protests, keeping up a tirade of invective at the police and using the crowds to do the same, also using violence to provoke when they can do so unrecorded. Their strategy is to engage in violence but try to engineer the situation to make it look as if the police instigated it. They organise, come with concealed weapons and have trained revolutionaries controlling the crowds. Many policemen and civilians have been injured, with pre-meditation, with weapons brought to the scene. Petrol bombs and other explosives have been used. People have died. Business owners in affected owners have been living in TERROR, always expecting a visit from a violent mob willing to discharge firearms into their business, burn it down or beat them up for failing to display the right slogans. They've manipulated the situation to cripple the efforts of police services. This has nothing to do with Trump. They are violent anarchist revolutionaries dedicated to overthrowing the system through any means necessary, preferrably violence, and they've been organising and looking for opportunities for a long time. The media have done their utmost to hide this all allowing the ignorant to pretend they aren't violent revolutionary terrorists. You never hear about the death threats and violence perpetrated against unfriendly journalists from the MSM unless it's to tell you how they deserved it. Andy Ngo has had to move to England because of death threats from Antifa. The Democratic Party deliberately enabled this with their rhetoric because nothing is as important to them as getting their hands on power.

All of that is apparently not as serious as ONE fucking incident, ONE, just ONE where a crowd of idiots got out of control partly because they were egged on by Antifa agitators embedded in the crowd. Show me proof of some well-established group of revolutionaries behind them a fraction as ruthless and organised as Antifa and their affiliates and I might take you seriously. Anyone supporting Trump must take responsibility for Capitol Hill and suffer denial of their rights despite almost all of them never having participated in any kind of destructive protest, but people on the left who participate in nightly riots, punching and kicking people, spewing hatred against all and sundry, they're just a bit misguided and boisterous. You are seriously confused. It's OK when the left does it.
You have to ask yourself who has actually drank the Kool Aid here. The FBI doesn't consider Antifa a serious threat. Democratic leaders have denounced Antifa violence, and Antifa has no overt connection to the Democratic party. You seem versed in critical thinking, entrenched ideology, confirmation bias, etc. Tell me, which is more credible, the FBI, or whatever fringe sources you used to fuel this rant. Yes, I have heard this type of talk before, usually form batshit far right websites. Antifa is a well organized, hierarchical group with ranks, etc. Here's another tenet of critical thinking: avoid self reinforcing belief systems. The leftist mainstream media is "in on it", the Dems condemn them only because there's a covert association between the two...and so on.

Get a grip dude.
There you go projecting all sorts of conspiracy theorising shit onto me that I didn't express. I never said Antifa has any links to the Democratic Party, just the opposite,I wouldn't be so dumb as to insist that an anarchist organisation was big on ranks. Who said the mainstream media are " in on it" ? Where did you get that crap from? The media will say whatever bullshit they need to to trash Trump and protect the Democrats and that includes protecting Antifa if it helps the anti-Trump narrative. The FBI need to be disbanded if they can't recognise a threat after the fact. Fact is I will believe what Andy Ngo and other researchers say before I will believe anything from the FBI on the subject and I will also judge them by their actions.

Democratic leaders have denounced Antifa violence? But they're only an idea! A lot of them have made excuses for it. They express support for the rioting involving Antifa or at the very least protect the perpetrators from prosecution where they can. Do yo think it is unpredictable what happens when you prohibit the police from doing their jobs?

Let's say Antifa are boy scouts, actual lefty violence is oh so innocent compared to the mere threat of right wing violence and " just" resulted in property damage. That property damage involves countless burned businesses and vehicles, seizing control of city blocks with attendant lawlessness. Make no mistake, guns were often involved in these events, people were assaulted, often seriously and people died. Lots and lots of livelihoods were destroyed. Murder rates have soared where the police have been compromised. The Democratic Party explicitly went on a drive to create an extreme an dishonest narrative about imminent threats to black people, they implied that the threat is enabled by any MAGA supporter and that narrative is what is used to justify rioting. Do people like that belong anywhere near positions of power? Have Trump or any any of his cabinet EVER encouraged violence like that?

ThreeFlangedJavis

I'm sorry dear board members, couldn't help myself. I plead guilty to wasting board space with yet another verbose attempt to make the case that trashing a country and killing people is bad, m'kay!

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:
First, disclaimer: I don't "like" property damage protests. It always seemed pretty juvenile and counterproductive to me. However, I "understand" given human nature how crowds can become "violent" (in the property damage respect). And therein lies a fundamental difference between protest and terror. I'm also not implying leftist protests haven't crossed the line. There's a difference between torching a cop car and chanting "hang Mike Pence" while being a minute away from him. It's the equivocation of the word "violence", one meaning against property (if it's possible to be violent to property), the other against the wellbeing of people.
Been living under a rock for the last year? Antifa/BLM weren't just protesting. They carefully manipulate the naive at protests, keeping up a tirade of invective at the police and using the crowds to do the same, also using violence to provoke when they can do so unrecorded. Their strategy is to engage in violence but try to engineer the situation to make it look as if the police instigated it. They organise, come with concealed weapons and have trained revolutionaries controlling the crowds. Many policemen and civilians have been injured, with pre-meditation, with weapons brought to the scene. Petrol bombs and other explosives have been used. People have died. Business owners in affected owners have been living in TERROR, always expecting a visit from a violent mob willing to discharge firearms into their business, burn it down or beat them up for failing to display the right slogans. They've manipulated the situation to cripple the efforts of police services. This has nothing to do with Trump. They are violent anarchist revolutionaries dedicated to overthrowing the system through any means necessary, preferrably violence, and they've been organising and looking for opportunities for a long time. The media have done their utmost to hide this all allowing the ignorant to pretend they aren't violent revolutionary terrorists. You never hear about the death threats and violence perpetrated against unfriendly journalists from the MSM unless it's to tell you how they deserved it. Andy Ngo has had to move to England because of death threats from Antifa. The Democratic Party deliberately enabled this with their rhetoric because nothing is as important to them as getting their hands on power.

All of that is apparently not as serious as ONE fucking incident, ONE, just ONE where a crowd of idiots got out of control partly because they were egged on by Antifa agitators embedded in the crowd. Show me proof of some well-established group of revolutionaries behind them a fraction as ruthless and organised as Antifa and their affiliates and I might take you seriously. Anyone supporting Trump must take responsibility for Capitol Hill and suffer denial of their rights despite almost all of them never having participated in any kind of destructive protest, but people on the left who participate in nightly riots, punching and kicking people, spewing hatred against all and sundry, they're just a bit misguided and boisterous. You are seriously confused. It's OK when the left does it.
You have to ask yourself who has actually drank the Kool Aid here. The FBI doesn't consider Antifa a serious threat. Democratic leaders have denounced Antifa violence, and Antifa has no overt connection to the Democratic party. You seem versed in critical thinking, entrenched ideology, confirmation bias, etc. Tell me, which is more credible, the FBI, or whatever fringe sources you used to fuel this rant. Yes, I have heard this type of talk before, usually form batshit far right websites. Antifa is a well organized, hierarchical group with ranks, etc. Here's another tenet of critical thinking: avoid self reinforcing belief systems. The leftist mainstream media is "in on it", the Dems condemn them only because there's a covert association between the two...and so on.

Get a grip dude.
There you go projecting all sorts of conspiracy theorising shit onto me that I didn't express. I never said Antifa has any links to the Democratic Party, just the opposite,I wouldn't be so dumb as to insist that an anarchist organisation was big on ranks. Who said the mainstream media are " in on it" ? Where did you get that crap from? The media will say whatever bullshit they need to to trash Trump and protect the Democrats and that includes protecting Antifa if it helps the anti-Trump narrative. The FBI need to be disbanded if they can't recognise a threat after the fact. Fact is I will believe what Andy Ngo and other researchers say before I will believe anything from the FBI on the subject and I will also judge them by their actions.

Democratic leaders have denounced Antifa violence? But they're only an idea! A lot of them have made excuses for it. They express support for the rioting involving Antifa or at the very least protect the perpetrators from prosecution where they can. Do yo think it is unpredictable what happens when you prohibit the police from doing their jobs?

Let's say Antifa are boy scouts, actual lefty violence is oh so innocent compared to the mere threat of right wing violence and " just" resulted in property damage. That property damage involves countless burned businesses and vehicles, seizing control of city blocks with attendant lawlessness. Make no mistake, guns were often involved in these events, people were assaulted, often seriously and people died. Lots and lots of livelihoods were destroyed. Murder rates have soared where the police have been compromised. The Democratic Party explicitly went on a drive to create an extreme an dishonest narrative about imminent threats to black people, they implied that the threat is enabled by any MAGA supporter and that narrative is what is used to justify rioting. Do people like that belong anywhere near positions of power? Have Trump or any any of his cabinet EVER encouraged violence like that?
You're ridiculous. Do you ever read what you write?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Hunt wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:53 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Hunt wrote:

Get a grip dude.

You're ridiculous. Do you ever read what you write?
Yes, of course I do. Your minimisations of anarchist violence and the political rationalising of it are ridiculous. Now go and look under your bed, I'm sure there's a white supremacist terrorist or two under there. THEY WALK AMONG YOU, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I'm just going to float this idea out here, since I know there are more than a couple adherents. Maybe...just maybe....Andrew Ngo is a.....
crackpot.

Let's take this slowly. I'm going to talk you down from this ledge real easy. I was raise in the SF Bay area. I've known more than a few families of Vietnamese immigrants. They are not known for their sound political judgements. His dad was a police officer. He's gay...not saying there's anything wrong with it..., but adds another stress factor.

He's sporting an English accent, while being raised in Oregon. Wrong, no, weird, maybe.

He's ambitious, not early successful, open to the blandishments of anyone or anything that might lead to something. Somewhat like another person we know of roughly the same age with opposite affiliation. Reb*cc* W*a#son.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Hunt wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:16 am
I'm just going to float this idea out here, since I know there are more than a couple adherents. Maybe...just maybe....Andrew Ngo is a.....
crackpot.

Let's take this slowly. I'm going to talk you down from this ledge real easy. I was raise in the SF Bay area. I've known more than a few families of Vietnamese immigrants. They are not known for their sound political judgements. His dad was a police officer. He's gay...not saying there's anything wrong with it..., but adds another stress factor.

He's sporting an English accent, while being raised in Oregon. Wrong, no, weird, maybe.

He's ambitious, not early successful, open to the blandishments of anyone or anything that might lead to something. Somewhat like another person we know of roughly the same age with opposite affiliation. Reb*cc* W*a#son.
An English accent? Have you lost your mind? So Andy Ngo is talking shit because he's a gay Vietnamese and you've somehow concluded with your complete lack of knowledge about him that he's weird and like Rebecca Watson. Just another one of the many smears that get leveled against him. Reach harder.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: Antifa has no overt connection to the Democratic party.
In October 2020, one week before the election, Senator Bernie Sanders officially endorsed the woman who called herself "The Antifa Candidate" for mayor of Portland.

In May 2020, Keith X Ellison--who is a former Congressman and top official at the DNC-- and current attorney general of Minnesota (a major figure in Minnesota's response to the George Floyd killing & ensuing insurrection)-- explicitly said his support for Antifa was "a comment about the absurdity" of Trump seeking to have Antifa designated as a terrorist organization. Keith Ellison had previously tweeted a selfie, posing with the book "ANTIFA An Anti-Fascist Handbook", calling it the book that "strikes fear in heart of @realDonaldTrump". In May 2020, Ellison's son-- a Minneapolis city councilman-- tweeted "“I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA". Ellison expressed nothing but support for his son's opinion. Both claimed the arson, looting, and rioting in Minnesota were done by White Supremacist agitators.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Associated Press:

Study: Pandemic's cleaner air added heat to warming planet

Earth spiked a bit of a fever in 2020, partly because of cleaner air from the pandemic lockdown, a new study found.

For a short time, temperatures in some places in the eastern United States, Russia and China were as much as half to two-thirds of a degree (.3 to .37 degrees Celsius) warmer. That’s due to less soot and sulfate particles from car exhaust and burning coal, which normally cool the atmosphere temporarily by reflecting the sun’s heat, Tuesday’s study in the journal Geophysical Research Letters reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/study-pandem ... 54559.html

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Hunt wrote: I'm just going to float this idea out here, since I know there are more than a couple adherents. Maybe...just maybe....Andrew Ngo is a.....
crackpot.

That has got to be one of the craziest things I've ever read on the 'pit!

I salute you, sir!

ThreeFlangedJavis

The Maricopa County Election Board really, really don't want anyone poking in their business.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: I was raise in the SF Bay area. I've known more than a few families of Vietnamese immigrants. They are not known for their sound political judgements.
You mean, that after having fled communism with literally nothing but the shirts on their backs, they're disinclined to vote for socialist policy like obedient little minorities are supposed to?

His dad was a police officer. He's gay...not saying there's anything wrong with it...
Character assassination for the win!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: That has got to be one of the craziest things I've ever read on the 'pit!

I salute you, sir!
Well, there was Vickie claiming the gas chambers were actually thorium reactors, or something to that effect.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:25 am
Hunt wrote: I was raise in the SF Bay area. I've known more than a few families of Vietnamese immigrants. They are not known for their sound political judgements.
You mean, that after having fled communism with literally nothing but the shirts on their backs, they're disinclined to vote for socialist policy like obedient little minorities are supposed to?

His dad was a police officer. He's gay...not saying there's anything wrong with it...
That's the usual kind of Ngo neutralising. I just can't figure out how anyone can think he has an English accent. That's the craziest part.

Hunt

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: That's the usual kind of Ngo neutralising. I just can't figure out how anyone can think he has an English accent. That's the craziest part.
Just listen to some of his interviews. It's not a full on accent. Kind of Madonna-esque.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Character assassination for the win!
Noting that he was raised in a no doubt conservative immigrant family and is gay isn't character assassination. It's noting the constellation of stress factors he's operating with. He's from a cop family reporting on an anti-cop movement. It's relevant.

ThreeFlangedJavis

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:06 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

That's the usual kind of Ngo neutralising. I just can't figure out how anyone can think he has an English accent. That's the craziest part.
I see now. It's one of those viral things that spread from hit piece to hit piece and through message boards. TBH I would seriously consider killing myself before working at a fish wrapper publication writing lie-filled character assassinations. Jordan Peterson unwisely subjected himself to an interview by a slimy snake named Decca Aitkenhead from the Times with predictable results. Love how the feminist writer refers to Mikhaila as a Barbie.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Hunt wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:24 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Character assassination for the win!
Noting that he was raised in a no doubt conservative immigrant family and is gay isn't character assassination. It's noting the constellation of stress factors he's operating with. He's from a cop family reporting on an anti-cop movement. It's relevant.
Stress factors? So you assume that he has stress factors informing his work? You don't know any such thing. You are just scratching around for reasons to doubt him. He could just as well be rebelling against any of those "stress factors", assuming they have any influence at all.
Just listen to some of his interviews. It's not a full on accent. Kind of Madonna-esque.
It's not any kind of English accent. The most you can say is that he might be making an effort to speak more clearly without an accent.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The most you can say is that he might be making an effort to speak more clearly without an accent.
Ouch! Right in the Scotsman!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

God damn!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: It's not any kind of English accent.
I just started listening to Andy Ngo's appearance on Triggernometry. Chink/Jap GF''s ears perked up immediately & she asked, "Did he go to International School'?" I hadn't mentioned anything to her about his accent.

GF's early schooling was International School in Japan. One company GF & I work with-- imports college interns from a Swiss 'Hospitality' program. The program is popular with international rich kids who grew-up frequenting luxury resorts, or whose families own resorts. GF is good at picking-out which kids are International School alums, whether they originated in Hong Kong, Dubai, Brussels.

I don't know whether Ngo attended IS. Or whether he grew-up among IS kids. But I can definitely confirm that college kids who hold themselves in high-regard pick-up affectations to mark themselves as members of a specific Smart Set, specific to certain times. The Mid-Atlantic accent of William F. Buckley Jr., for example. Or the bored vocal fry of Ira Glass. Or the recycled radical pastiche of AOC.

Given Ngo's past as a teenage atheist skeptic fanboy-- maybe he copied Dawkins & Hitchens.

==

Regarding Andy Ngo's father having been a police officer: The dude was a cop in a small costal village in South Vietnam, before the South Vietnam govt collapsed. He remained in the job afterward, but found it had become perilous. Ngo's mother was 16 when she & her family were put in a forced labor camp, for the decadent crime of having owned a small jewelry shop. Father & Mother fled by boat in 1978. Andy Ngo was born in 1986.

How that pedigree creates a machiavellian Back The Blue sleeper agent... is a brilliant feat of Psychic Detective clairvoyance, for which Hunt should only be applauded and praised.

John D

Post by John D »

Jesus H. Christ you bunch of fucks. Youall do know that many things can be true at once... right?

So... I was a kid when I watched the Detroit riots from my backyard. I watched the armored cars drive down 8 Mile road (yes... THE 8 Mile Road) from the Light Guard Armory. They setup armored cars... even tanks throughout the trouble spots in the city. I mean... a fucking tank shot into a building because the brothers were firing from roof tops all over town. It was truly a riot on a massive scale... and it destroyed much of what was left of Detroit. My folks didn't move out of the city for years after this... even as taxes went up and services went down. My mom finally made my dad move to the suburbs when we were six weeks into the school year and still had no text books. Fucking nightmare.

and... so ... how is this riot viewed today. It is called an "uprising"... a "insurrection". It is no longer called a riot. I am quite amazed by this, but this is the world we live in. I am a stranger in a strange land.

In my view the history goes like this. Lots of black folks moved to Detroit for good factory jobs. They were a sort of southern redneck black. Uneducated. Honor culture... lots of violence and pride. All was well as long as there were jobs. The men worked in the factories... got lots of pay... and drank and fucked all weekend till work on Monday. But, things started to go off the rails when some of the factories shut down. There were not enough jobs to keep the barbarians satisfied. There were too many young men with no jobs and they belonged to that southern honor culture. Things got rough.

The normally quiet neighborhoods of Detroit started to get infested with places they called "Blind Pigs." These were basically party houses where drug and whores would be sold. The good people of the city called the cops on these places and the cops would raid them... tossing the dealers and pimps and whores into jail. One night, a cop made a bad shot... and killed a whore by shooting her in the back. Totally bad on the cop. This started the riot aka uprising.... aka insurrection. It turned into a free-for-all with people just hanging out in buildings shooting at cops from windows and roof tops. Woooo hoooo... good times!

So... knowing the history of the Detroit riots what have our fellow citizens concluded? It is clear. The blacks who shot at cops were justified because they were mistreated by whitey. The riot was a noble effort to erase injustice. The cops and whites over reacted and became cruel demons when trying to "restore order".

and... here we go again. Antifa and BLM are righteous... right?... this is what is in the minds of Americans. And... you can't blame "the media". People really want to believe this story. It is "our" story. There is no way out. Americans want to believe this narrative. That is why the media runs this narrative. In my view, it is not about power. It is about media companies looking for clicks. The clicks pay the bills. Americans love this shit.... and... you have no choice.... it is our "story".

Now. You can be red pilled and see that this is all bs. This is want I am. I can see the complexity of this story and look at it from a distance. The Proud Boys, and Antifa, and Andy Ngo... they are not really red pilled. They are on their missions. Their missions for justice or truth.... or whatever. But... you can't win. The tide is with whomever believes their narrative.

I don't know why everyone here is acting like a bunch of bitches... well... except that you are a bunch of bitches. I love you guys. Youall are so bold and funny and honest. I just think most of you are missing the real thread here. It is not the Andy Ngo's of the world that are driving this turmoil. It is a chaos that America has to go through. A kind of search for American meaning. I don't know how it will come out. I suspect it will not match with my own personal ethics. I will just have to learn to live with that. I will save enough money to retire and make sure my Glock 43 stays on my hip.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:06 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

I see now. It's one of those viral things that spread from hit piece to hit piece and through message boards. TBH I would seriously consider killing myself before working at a fish wrapper publication writing lie-filled character assassinations. Jordan Peterson unwisely subjected himself to an interview by a slimy snake named Decca Aitkenhead from the Times with predictable results. Love how the feminist writer refers to Mikhaila as a Barbie.
Hey, Bhurzo: marks out of two?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Hey, Bhurzo: marks out of two?
I'd lend her one.

/Scottish

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Bhurzum wrote:
Hunt wrote: I'm just going to float this idea out here, since I know there are more than a couple adherents. Maybe...just maybe....Andrew Ngo is a.....
crackpot.

That has got to be one of the craziest things I've ever read on the 'pit!

I salute you, sir!
As Demi Moore would say, those are pretty tall shoes to fill, but I'll try.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: It's not any kind of English accent. The most you can say is that he might be making an effort to speak more clearly without an accent.
You mean his Portland accent?
I went back and re-listened to him. It's more like what used to be called the affected "mid-Atlantic" accent. I don't know whether he started it after moving to England or if that's just how he speaks.
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Stress factors? So you assume that he has stress factors informing his work? You don't know any such thing. You are just scratching around for reasons to doubt him. He could just as well be rebelling against any of those "stress factors", assuming they have any influence at all.
I am. That's exactly what I'm doing, and you know what? I can says whatever the hell I want. When people know next to nothing about someone and there's little chance they ever will--besides the things blindly told them (by the person himself)--these are exactly the type of things people use to assess whether a person is a reliable source or not. Go ahead and say you're the only person on earth who doesn't.

But this is all academic. This isn't a formal setting. I can say what I want. Freeze Peach.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: And... you can't blame "the media". People really want to believe this story. It is "our" story. There is no way out. Americans want to believe this narrative. That is why the media runs this narrative. In my view, it is not about power. It is about media companies looking for clicks. The clicks pay the bills. Americans love this shit.... and... you have no choice.... it is our "story".
Tucker Carlson said stuff which overlaps John D talking about narratives. And with Hunt's ad hominem against Andy Ngo.

Speaking of the Motor City burning. Interesting to compare what the young degenerate punks said about it, vs. the black dad

MC5
'your mama papa dont know what the trouble is
they can't see
what it's all about
they get the news from reading the newspapers
you best get out there, in the street
and check it out'

JOHNNY LEE HOOKER
I don't know, I don't know
What the trouble is this mornin'
I just can't stay around to find it out
Takin' my wife an my family
And Johnny Lee is clearin' out
The motor city's burnin'
Ain't a thing that I can do
I just hope, people
It'll never happen to you
Yes, yes, I could hear the fireman said:
"'Look, get outta here'-- It's too hot."

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: I don't know whether he started it after moving to England
Andy Ngo spoke that way prior to moving to England. The accusation that he was faking an English accent came after he was hospitalized with a brain bleed from Antifa blows to his head. In the flurry of interviews afterward, he sounded loopy. Could have been concussion, medication, sleep deprivation, or exhaustion & disorientation from all the interviews.

Whatever the cause he seemed to struggle against speaking with a slur. People noticed that his 'english accent' became more pronounced, and then, a few days later-- subsided. That's when the claim-- that he was faking- filled comment sections. I recall at the time someone (Sargon?) directly asking Ngo about it... and he said said something-like, "Well I am an anglophile" which may have been an offhand comment, not an admission that he was intentionally trying to sound Brit-ish. But it was seized-on as a confession that he was indeed faking on-purpose.

Maybe you're not aware, Hunt, but your speculations about his supposed character flaws-- are just another voice in an Anti-Ngo Chorus.
For example, an essay titled "Just so we all know who Andy Ngo is right? No, well let me introduce you" has been cut & pasted in various lefty websites & places like twitter: https://www.reddit.com/r/Portland/comme ... t_no_well/
"Ngo's father was a collaborationist police officer working for the fascist South-Vietnamese puppet regime, which routinely engaged in torture and murder of innocent civilians. They had to leave because he was gonna be brought up on trial for crimes against the Vietnamese people prior to his hasty relocation to the United States.
In 2015, Ngo enrolled in a master's program at Portland State University (PSU) for political science, with research interests in secularism and political Islam, so he could weaponize the same tactics here. While attending the school, he joined the "Freethinkers of Portland State University" which are noted for the works of Peter Boghossian who is a professor of philosophy of education at PSU. He is noted for conspiring with two colleagues to submit more than two dozen papers of a "satirical nature" about gay dogs having sex in parks in Portland to feminist theory and race-studies journals, in an effort to prove those disciplines are academically fraudulent and don't vet papers.
About 4 years ago at the time of Donald Trump's election he started talking with a fake posh British accent. Many people talk about Andy's self hatred and his own inferiority complex, he is a well known anglophile as well saying western society is the best society more or less ringing of the same talking points of those who are proud boys from noted founder and butt plug on live air loving no chin idiot and self described western chauvinist Gavin McInnes. He too just loves to get his neck squeezed and feel daddy's grip. Ngo's accent has disappeared with the fact he tried using it on national news stations after protestors famously threw a vegan powder soy milkshake he said was full of concrete at his head after Portland police chief Outlaw repeated the same right wing conspiracy theories in interviews

It's cute to see Hunt pretend that his Free Speech is being snubbed here, by other users using their free speech to disagree.

Three weeks Sarah Jeong of the New York Times editorial board publicly called Ngo "a very real threat to our neighbors" who should be banned from Twitter. https://thepostmillennial.com/nyt-journ ... f-andy-ngo

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Wheat, Corn, Rice & Oats make up over half of what the world eats.
Is this a problem? Is it healthy? Is it sustainable?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: It's cute to see Hunt pretend that his Free Speech is being snubbed here, by other users using their free speech to disagree.
No, it's just interesting that shooting the shit here is considered normal until you say something counter to the prevailing opinion of a certain clique. Then suddenly you have to be fucking Woodward and Bernstein.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Wheat, Corn, Rice & Oats make up over half of what the world eats.
When they're processed no. Given the global epidemic of prediabetes and diabetes, no, not healthy. The only way they can be marginally healthy is by eating them in whole form or with added fiber and keeping them in low dietary percentages. The glycemic index of brown rice (which has already been processed) is 50. Just added the extra processing of white rice shoots the GI up to 75. Oats and other forms of resistant start seem to be better in this respect. Starch is just polymerized simple carbs.

Best to keep the GI of foods you eat below 35.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Bhurzum wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:11 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The most you can say is that he might be making an effort to speak more clearly without an accent.
Scotsman stopped me in Battersea Park to ask for directions. My obvious incomprehension drew a "Do you speak English" from him before I had time to process the unfamiliar sequence of sounds into something resembling English. I resisted the urge to use the cliched and acerbic "Yes, do you?" Speaking of accents, when I was relatively new to England I was rather surprised to hear an Afrikaans BR station announcer. Took a while to figure out he was a Brummie.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hunt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Wheat, Corn, Rice & Oats make up over half of what the world eats.
When they're processed no. Given the global epidemic of prediabetes and diabetes, no, not healthy. The only way they can be marginally healthy is by eating them in whole form or with added fiber and keeping them in low dietary percentages. The glycemic index of brown rice (which has already been processed) is 50. Just added the extra processing of white rice shoots the GI up to 75. Oats and other forms of resistant start seem to be better in this respect. Starch is just polymerized simple carbs.

Best to keep the GI of foods you eat below 35.
The world population has passed beyond what whole-food can service. Now we fall back on fiber-less, cheap, long shelf-life calories without nutrition.

There will be a metabolic crisis, just not the starvation we anticipated back in the 1970s.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Hunt wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:10 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: It's not any kind of English accent. The most you can say is that he might be making an effort to speak more clearly without an accent.
You mean his Portland accent?
I went back and re-listened to him. It's more like what used to be called the affected "mid-Atlantic" accent. I don't know whether he started it after moving to England or if that's just how he speaks.
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Stress factors? So you assume that he has stress factors informing his work? You don't know any such thing. You are just scratching around for reasons to doubt him. He could just as well be rebelling against any of those "stress factors", assuming they have any influence at all.
I am. That's exactly what I'm doing, and you know what? I can says whatever the hell I want. When people know next to nothing about someone and there's little chance they ever will--besides the things blindly told them (by the person himself)--these are exactly the type of things people use to assess whether a person is a reliable source or not. Go ahead and say you're the only person on earth who doesn't.

But this is all academic. This isn't a formal setting. I can say what I want. Freeze Peach.
Wouldn't dream of trying to muzzle you, dear fellow! Can't say I do use such things to assess someone's realiability as a source. Now if I knew they were of a certain bent I might speculatively propose such factors as being responsible, possibly. While I concede that such factors may cause one to favour certain narratives, it requires a lot of dishonesty for someone to distort whatever they discover in serious research to fit those narratives and I don't think you can go assuming dishonesty without good cause. Without being snarky, the way you admit to assessing people clarifies some things for me.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Without being snarky, the way you admit to assessing people clarifies some things for me.
Don't kid yourself. We all do it.

ThreeFlangedJavis

John D wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:56 pm
Jesus H. Christ you bunch of fucks. Youall do know that many things can be true at once... right?

So... I was a kid when I watched the Detroit riots from my backyard. I watched the armored cars drive down 8 Mile road (yes... THE 8 Mile Road) from the Light Guard Armory. They setup armored cars... even tanks throughout the trouble spots in the city. I mean... a fucking tank shot into a building because the brothers were firing from roof tops all over town. It was truly a riot on a massive scale... and it destroyed much of what was left of Detroit. My folks didn't move out of the city for years after this... even as taxes went up and services went down. My mom finally made my dad move to the suburbs when we were six weeks into the school year and still had no text books. Fucking nightmare.

and... so ... how is this riot viewed today. It is called an "uprising"... a "insurrection". It is no longer called a riot. I am quite amazed by this, but this is the world we live in. I am a stranger in a strange land.

In my view the history goes like this. Lots of black folks moved to Detroit for good factory jobs. They were a sort of southern redneck black. Uneducated. Honor culture... lots of violence and pride. All was well as long as there were jobs. The men worked in the factories... got lots of pay... and drank and fucked all weekend till work on Monday. But, things started to go off the rails when some of the factories shut down. There were not enough jobs to keep the barbarians satisfied. There were too many young men with no jobs and they belonged to that southern honor culture. Things got rough.

The normally quiet neighborhoods of Detroit started to get infested with places they called "Blind Pigs." These were basically party houses where drug and whores would be sold. The good people of the city called the cops on these places and the cops would raid them... tossing the dealers and pimps and whores into jail. One night, a cop made a bad shot... and killed a whore by shooting her in the back. Totally bad on the cop. This started the riot aka uprising.... aka insurrection. It turned into a free-for-all with people just hanging out in buildings shooting at cops from windows and roof tops. Woooo hoooo... good times!

So... knowing the history of the Detroit riots what have our fellow citizens concluded? It is clear. The blacks who shot at cops were justified because they were mistreated by whitey. The riot was a noble effort to erase injustice. The cops and whites over reacted and became cruel demons when trying to "restore order".

and... here we go again. Antifa and BLM are righteous... right?... this is what is in the minds of Americans. And... you can't blame "the media". People really want to believe this story. It is "our" story. There is no way out. Americans want to believe this narrative. That is why the media runs this narrative. In my view, it is not about power. It is about media companies looking for clicks. The clicks pay the bills. Americans love this shit.... and... you have no choice.... it is our "story".

Now. You can be red pilled and see that this is all bs. This is want I am. I can see the complexity of this story and look at it from a distance. The Proud Boys, and Antifa, and Andy Ngo... they are not really red pilled. They are on their missions. Their missions for justice or truth.... or whatever. But... you can't win. The tide is with whomever believes their narrative.

I don't know why everyone here is acting like a bunch of bitches... well... except that you are a bunch of bitches. I love you guys. Youall are so bold and funny and honest. I just think most of you are missing the real thread here. It is not the Andy Ngo's of the world that are driving this turmoil. It is a chaos that America has to go through. A kind of search for American meaning. I don't know how it will come out. I suspect it will not match with my own personal ethics. I will just have to learn to live with that. I will save enough money to retire and make sure my Glock 43 stays on my hip.
I disagree. I don't think the extreme divisions are organic or accidental. If the peasants are fighting amongst themselves they won't realise who the real enemy is. Both American parties instinctively protect the Washington machine and their corporate masters. That doesn't mean protecting the constitution or civil rights, not the same thing. Washington is happy as long as both sides of the political divide are strongly bound to one of the established parties. Trump threw a spanner into the gears when he ran on a platform of drawing back the curtain and refocussed the GOP's voters. That's why both parties shut him down. Also explains why Bernie was kneecapped.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Hunt wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:47 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Without being snarky, the way you admit to assessing people clarifies some things for me.
Don't kid yourself. We all do it.
Stop digging.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Hunt wrote: No, it's just interesting that shooting the shit here is considered normal until you say something counter to the prevailing opinion of a certain clique.
Aaah, I remember when I was "jumped in" - it feels like yesterday!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:11 pm
Scotsman stopped me in Battersea Park to ask for directions. My obvious incomprehension drew a "Do you speak English" from him before I had time to process the unfamiliar sequence of sounds into something resembling English. I resisted the urge to use the cliched and acerbic "Yes, do you?" Speaking of accents, when I was relatively new to England I was rather surprised to hear an Afrikaans BR station announcer. Took a while to figure out he was a Brummie.
Reminds me of "How To Be an Alien" by George Mikes, where he says that one of the most cutting comments he heard was "You speak in an impeccable accent, without the slightest trace of English" or something to that effect.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hunt wrote: No, it's just interesting that shooting the shit here is considered normal until you say something counter to the prevailing opinion of a certain clique.
LOL. For every member of my current "prevailing clique", I can recall several instances where I vehemently disagreed with them.

We all come here to shoot the breeze, joke around, discuss, debate. This is one of the few places left where all of those are permitted and sought out. It's a refreshing oasis from the ubiquitous thin-skinnedness, sophistry, and dogmatism.

I think it's obvious by now I suffer neither sophists nor trolls. But neither do I want groupthink, even if the group is thinking like me. I'm glad you're challenging our assertions, seriously. I want strong, passionate rebuttals to my views. Keeps me sharp, helps disabuse me of the results of lazy thinking. But if you poison the well, ad hom, attempt proof by assertion, etc., you're gonna get called on it.
Then suddenly you have to be fucking Woodward and Bernstein.
quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

One more thing.
You insinuated that Andy Ngo's background taints his perspective, so consider the following a penalty kick in the nuts. You say you grew up in the SF Bay. I lived and worked there for a decade, my family lives there still. It's an intellectual wasteland. A monoculture worse than even Salt Lake, where I also used to spend a lot of time.

When I lived in the Bay, I readily fell into its groupthink, as it at least prima facie jived with my blue collar, loyal Democrat, center-left upbringing. I wrote off the cray-cray of San Francisco as a harmless, isolated aberration. But SF's cray-cray become California's cray-cray, and is rapidly becoming America's cray-cray, only fused like Vgr with heavy-handed authoritarianism.

Out of curiosity, I took the political compass test again last night. I landed exactly where I always have: upper-right corner of the lower-left [progressive-libertarian] quadrant. In contrast, my former 'people' have shifted drastically to the upper left corner of the upper left quadrant [essentially, communist-totalitarian]. I can happily coexist with anyone below the authoritarian-libertarian line. John I know is more to the conservative right, Dog is farther down the libertarian axis than me. If you're to the left of me, fine.

What I'm trying to get at here is: maybe, like with mine, your people have shifted far from your innate location on the grid, and you're scrambling to reconcile the disparity with cheap rhetorical tricks. You seem to really not want certain things to be true, or even plausible. Entertaining alternate hypotheses costs nothing and commits you to nothing. It's like trying on clothes in a haberdashery. I once tried on a light blue, pinstriped, three-piece 'ambulance chaser' suit for shits and giggles. my ex-wife urged me to buy it, but she was certifiable. I also on a lark tried on cowboy boots and will never go back from those. Try these on: Andy Ngo's reporting is accurate. The election was rife with fraud. The Democrats have become fascists. Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. Haggis is comfort food.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Service Dog wrote: It's cute to see Hunt pretend that his Free Speech is being snubbed here, by other users using their free speech to disagree.

Three weeks Sarah Jeong of the New York Times editorial board publicly called Ngo "a very real threat to our neighbors" who should be banned from Twitter. https://thepostmillennial.com/nyt-journ ... f-andy-ngo
Way to patronize and ad hom Hunt, there, Doggo...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote:

Three weeks ago Sarah Jeong of the New York Times editorial board publicly called Ngo "a very real threat to our neighbors" who should be banned from Twitter. https://thepostmillennial.com/nyt-journ ... f-andy-ngo
Patronize, yes... but what was the ad hom?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: Reminds me of "How To Be an Alien" by George Mikes, where he says that one of the most cutting comments he heard was "You speak in an impeccable accent, without the slightest trace of English" or something to that effect.
Stephen Fry relates a similar story about Maggie Smith researching for the role of Miss Jean Brodie (55 seconds in).

Anyone remembering that 'Prime' may be a little past their own...

Keating

Post by Keating »

My hovercraft is full of eels

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

No, it's Thursday.

John D

Post by John D »

Keating wrote: My hovercraft is full of eels
my nipples explode with delight!

John D

Post by John D »

Here is the full Jordan Peterson interview. It is long.... but it is interesting. The pompous nature of the interviewer should have tipped them off. She was just waiting to fuck them. You can hear it in her voice.

Why wouldn't Jordan do an interview with Rubin or something. Bad choice. He picked a fucking twat to do his first big interview.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

AOC was not in the Capitol building...

AOC encountered no protesters, only capitol police...

Not Only That, But...

her Near Death Experience evacuation story occurred an hour and 10 min before any protesters breeched the Capitol building.

Tim Pool pieces-together AOC's timeline vs. actual events, &
asserts that AOC's version is constructed from details she only knew after-the-fact:

https://youtu.be/prlmJQAf1ns

In the interest of fairness, I must note that TIm Pool is part Filipino (you know how those people are) and his father was a firefighter,
so he may be biased against Arsonists. The accuracy of Pool's reporting may conflict with AOC & Hunt's lived experience.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Service Dog wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Three weeks ago Sarah Jeong of the New York Times editorial board publicly called Ngo "a very real threat to our neighbors" who should be banned from Twitter. https://thepostmillennial.com/nyt-journ ... f-andy-ngo
Patronize, yes... but what was the ad hom?
"pretend" - not calling him a liar or dishonest? I donnp...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: "pretend"
Interesting. Ok, I can see that.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Feeling very 1936 here.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Gun culture in the USA.

This won’t last long on Twitter. Very Christchurch-esque

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Try these on: Andy Ngo's reporting is accurate. The election was rife with fraud. The Democrats have become fascists. Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. Haggis is comfort food.
This is exactly why people dismiss your list of assertions, some of which I have actually thought about ("tried on") ...briefly.

Very quickly:
FBI says no.
Every election has anomalies. The courts have validated the results.
Ensuring the safety of legislators doesn't mean we're descending into Nazi Germany.
I could make a joke here but since he was a billionaire, and since a billion dollars pays for a lot of coverup...Ok. You still need evidence.
Just as long as its glycemic index is under 35.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: What I'm trying to get at here is: maybe, like with mine, your people have shifted far from your innate location on the grid, and you're scrambling to reconcile the disparity with cheap rhetorical tricks.
You're right to some extent. I have shifted back and forth across the political divide. My shift right came mainly in reaction to SJWs and their shameful tactics. I don't think I ever became genuinely right wing and probably never will. I think in a way the left has shifted away from me, not the reverse, in that it has come more fully into fruition, i.e. gotten more and more batshit. I still mostly side with their objectives. You can go down a list and check items off that we agree on, but now there are things that make me consider myself a stranger in a strange land. Example, a high school friend I keep tabs on lists his pronouns prominently on his Twitter page. We were essentially a single merged intellectual unit at one point. I have stayed the same; the world has gone crazy around me.

I'm also much less political, which is probably why I do resort to ad hom as a rhetorical shortcut. However, some other time I'll give my argument that ad hom is actually not out of place in some contexts. Even within the context of informal argument it's not an entirely convincing fallacy.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: Gun culture in the USA.
This won’t last long on Twitter. Very Christchurch-esque
Sad and utterly horrendous. In a way, it would be better to leave it up if it will save lives, but I can see why they'll take it down.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Completely insane TIME article, putting a positive spin on the "conspiracy" <-- their wording
to prevent the election of Donald Trump.

According to TIME:
"Mike Podhorzer, senior adviser to the president of the AFL-CIO, the nation’s largest union federation, has marshaled the latest tactics and data to help its favored candidates win elections. .... A group of liberal strategists he brought together in the early 2000s led to the creation of the Analyst Institute, a secretive firm that applies scientific methods to political campaigns. He was also involved in the founding of Catalist, the flagship progressive data company."

STEP 1: Your own union members are the enemy. Your job is not to enact their will, but to oppose their will: "Trump’s election in 2016–credited in part to his unusual strength among the sort of blue collar white voters who once dominated the AFL-CIO–prompted Podhorzer to question his assumptions about voter behavior."

STEP 2: "The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative chipped in $300 million."

STEP 3: But what about "nasty smears about candidates’ families... Laura Quinn, a veteran progressive operative who co-founded Catalist, ...piloted a nameless, secret project, which she has never before publicly discussed, that tracked disinformation online and tried to figure out how to combat it.
....The most important takeaway from Quinn’s research... was that engaging with toxic content only made it worse. ...Quinn says. “But the more engagement something gets, the more the platforms boost it. The algorithm reads that as, ‘Oh, this is popular; people want more of it.'”
The solution, she concluded, was to pressure platforms ... removing content [CRACKHEAD DICK PICKS, CHINESE BRIBES] or accounts [NEW YORK POST]... Mark Zuckerberg .... Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and others. Gupta has been nominated for Associate Attorney General by President Biden.

STEP 4: Secretly plot with the News networks, who knew the polls numbers they reported to the public-- showing a large Biden lead-- were false:
"Podhorzer, meanwhile, was warning everyone he knew that polls were underestimating Trump’s support. The data he shared with media organizations who would be calling the election was “tremendously useful” to understand what was happening as the votes rolled in, according to a member of a major network’s political unit who spoke with Podhorzer before Election Day."

STEP 5: Co-opt a black guy's death: "The racial-justice uprising sparked by George Floyd’s killing in May was not primarily a political movement. The organizers... wanted to harness its momentum for the election." "The summer uprising had shown that people power could have a massive impact. Activists began preparing to reprise the demonstrations if Trump tried to steal the election. “Americans plan widespread protests if Trump interferes with election,” Reuters reported in October, one of many such stories. More than 150 liberal groups, from the Women’s March to the Sierra Club to Color of Change, from Democrats.com to the Democratic Socialists of America, joined the “Protect the Results” coalition. The group’s now defunct website had a map listing 400 planned postelection demonstrations, to be activated via text message as soon as Nov. 4. To stop the coup they feared, the left was ready to flood the streets."

STEP 6: OK-- so you've got the union bosses (backstabbing their members), and veteran election hired guns, and big tech, and the angry street negroes, and the press. Big Business was ready to take a knee & bow to pressure: "About a week before Election Day, Podhorzer received an unexpected message: the U.S. Chamber of Commerce wanted to talk.... behind the scenes, the business community was engaged in its own anxious discussions about how the election and its aftermath might unfold. The summer’s racial-justice protests had sent a signal to business owners too: the potential for economy-disrupting civil disorder. “With tensions running high, there was a lot of concern about unrest around the election..."

STEP 7: Oh, did I mention-- this conspiracy had control over ANTIFA? If Trump won, Podhorzer would declare the a steal & unleash ANTIFA.
Instead, he told them to "STAND DOWN" <-- again, this is TIME's choice of words.

"So the word went out: stand down. Protect the Results announced that it would “not be activating the entire national mobilization network today, but remains ready to activate if necessary.” On Twitter, outraged progressives wondered what was going on. Why wasn’t anyone trying to stop Trump’s coup? Where were all the protests?
Podhorzer credits the activists for their restraint. “They had spent so much time getting ready to hit the streets on Wednesday. But they did it,” he says. “Wednesday through Friday, there was not a single Antifa vs. Proud Boys incident like everyone was expecting. And when that didn’t materialize, I don’t think the Trump campaign had a backup plan.”
Activists reoriented the Protect the Results protests toward a weekend of celebration. “Counter their disinfo with our confidence & get ready to celebrate,” read the messaging guidance Shenker-Osorio presented to the liberal alliance on Friday, Nov. 6. “Declare and fortify our win. "

On Jan 6, at the Capitol, this conspiracy also had control of ANTIFA: "There was one last milestone on Podhorzer’s mind: Jan. 6. On the day Congress would meet to tally the electoral count, Trump summoned his supporters to D.C. for a rally. Much to their surprise, the thousands who answered his call were met by virtually no counterdemonstrators. To preserve safety and ensure they couldn’t be blamed for any mayhem, the activist left was “strenuously discouraging counter activity,” Podhorzer texted me the morning of Jan. 6, with a crossed-fingers emoji."

https://archive.vn/8X2EP

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Wow, that's a lot of diabolical innuendo for an article proclaiming a herculean effort to ensure a fair election, which had bipartisan support. The diabolical social media companies had their arms twisted to enforce their own content rules!!! aaaahhh.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Service Dog wrote: STEP 7: Oh, did I mention-- this conspiracy had control over ANTIFA? If Trump won, Podhorzer would declare the a steal & unleash ANTIFA.
Instead, he told them to "STAND DOWN" <-- again, this is TIME's choice of words.
The article says no such thing. It says the call went out to "activists charged with the protest strategy" (ACWTPS). In the next paragraph it states:
Podhorzer credits the activists for their restraint. “They had spent so much time getting ready to hit the streets on Wednesday. But they did it,” he says. “Wednesday through Friday, there was not a single Antifa vs. Proud Boys incident like everyone was expecting. And when that didn’t materialize, I don’t think the Trump campaign had a backup plan.”
There is just about as much connection between ACWTPS and Antifa as there is between ACWTPS and Proud Boys. But let's just say for the sake of argument that Antifa was subject to the directives of a bipartisan, activist effort to ensure a fair election. What does this tell you about Antifa, the shadowy anarchist organization bent on the overthrow of American democracy?

This is why I can't take you guys seriously.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Speaking of gutteral Scottish outbursts - Dankula (remember him?) got into a twatter-fight with Seth Rogan, bit of a storm in a teacup really, but Rogan couldn't leave it alone...

(and not a single haggis in sight!)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Also, haggis is fucking delicious.

Cunts.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunt wrote: Wow, that's a lot of diabolical innuendo for an article proclaiming a herculean effort to ensure a fair election, which had bipartisan support. The diabolical social media companies had their arms twisted to enforce their own content rules!!! aaaahhh.
The article specifically mentions which content rules you're talking about: "smears against candidates' families." <-exact quote

During the weeks of early voting, when voters were making their final decision, the content rules were invoked to freeze the New York Post's twitter account, and prevent links to the New York Post from being sharable on the platform.

The "smears" in question were reporting on a laptop containing descriptions and images of Hunter Biden's sexual abuse of his own niece, with Joe Biden and Jim Biden vowing to "shove it down her fucking throat" <-exact quote in retaliation for the mother making the accusation.

The censored "smears against candidate's familes" also included mentions of Hunter Biden's $1.5 Billion Dollar bribe from China, 12 days after Hunter and Joe Biden flew to China and Joe spent 10 days with Xi, and Xi offered to help Biden become President. (according to Joe Biden's own telling, on video.) And the $3.5 million bribe to Hunter Biden from the wife of Moscow's oligarch mayor. And the millions Hunter reaped from the Ukraine/Burisma payoff.

The TIME article accepts that the censorship was entirely valid and heroic. Hunt, you deem it a "herculean effort to ensure a fair election". Why scoff at me telling the unreported side of the story? You aren't really on the side of 'fair'.

Or, to put it in terms you're able to comprehend...

Hey maaaaan, I'm just, like, expressing my opinion maaaan. Isn't this a freee country? I thought the Slymepit was about Free Speech? Don't get all E. Howard Hunt on me, Hunt. What am I, Woodward and Bernstein and Checkers the Dog? Faaaarrr outttt.