Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
decius

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by decius »

It could be some imbecile from FTB, wearing the most obnoxious persona he could think of in order to get banned, thus hoping to disprove the local commitment to free speech. Or he is just your regular imbecile with far more time than brains.

decius

Post by decius »

Sigh.
A German water park has banned women from a high-speed slide - claiming whooshing water was causing “intimate injuries”.

The park's manager told The Local the X-treme Faser slide was made men-only after several women complained of being hurt by water as they flung themselves down the slide, where people can reach speeds of 72 kmh.

Marcus Maier said six women had reported injuries to the genital area last year, and some of them had to be taken to hospital. No men have reported genital injuries, he said.

"These injuries are caused by the nature of the female anatomy," Maier told The Local.

But the Professional Association of Gynaecologists was sceptical. A spokeswoman said there was no medical reason why women shouldn't use such a slide - unless they were pregnant. She said she had never heard of women suffering waterslide-related vaginal injury.

Maier said few women have complained about the men-only policy.

"We are trying to do right by women; we don't want to discriminate against them," said the manager of Galaxy Rutschenparadies, which is part of the Therme Erding sauna complex near Munich.

Asked if the park had considered reworking the slide, Maier said it had never been seriously considered. The slide was new, he said, and reckoned it had cost up to €100,000 to build.

"We have some slides you can't go down unless you weigh 50 kilos - you could argue that's just as discriminating,” he said.

Still, there appears to be a glimmer of hope for female water slide enthusiasts: The park is working on building a protective suit for women to use on the slide. "Like for ice hockey," said Maier.

The Local/sh
http://www.thelocal.de/society/20120803-44149.html

franc

Post by franc »

decius wrote:It could be some imbecile from FTB, wearing the most obnoxious persona he could think of in order to get banned, thus hoping to disprove the local commitment to free speech. Or he is just your regular imbecile with far more time than brains.
You give the baboons too much credit.

Post by Guest »

Notung wrote:Tim Farley has checked some IPs (on another site recently - I think it was FTB) and said that it IS him.

Of course, that doesn't mean that our guy isn't a copycat, but we can at least base our reasoning on the knowledge that the real deal is active at the moment.

franc's suggestion is an interesting one though.
Great idea! Because no one in the history of the world has ever thought to try reasoning with an unmedicated schizophrenic. What could possibly go wrong?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

decius wrote:It could be some imbecile from FTB, wearing the most obnoxious persona he could think of in order to get banned, thus hoping to disprove the local commitment to free speech. Or he is just your regular imbecile with far more time than brains.
Sorry to pile in, Decius, but why would you think someone from FTB is doing this? I know a lot of them are morons, but I really am skeptical of such claims.

Again, cranky today.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Guest wrote:
Notung wrote:Tim Farley has checked some IPs (on another site recently - I think it was FTB) and said that it IS him.

Of course, that doesn't mean that our guy isn't a copycat, but we can at least base our reasoning on the knowledge that the real deal is active at the moment.

Great idea! Because no one in the history of the world has ever thought to try reasoning with an unmedicated schizophrenic. What could possibly go wrong?
He will explode the internets? Or he will post stupid stuff? Or maybe he will attend real life Atheist events, in which case, yes, he has to be dealt with, should he be aggressive or elsewise...

Post by Guest »

Or an imbecile from FTB trying to make us look bad by showing us embracing one of the Internetz more execrable characters.

decius

Post by decius »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Sorry to pile in, Decius, but why would you think someone from FTB is doing this? I know a lot of them are morons, but I really am skeptical of such claims.

Again, cranky today.
It's highly unlikely, I agree. I was just wondering out loud who could possibly benefit from posing as Markuze, if indeed it's just an impersonator we're dealing with. There's certainly little comedic value in doing it for the its own sake.

franc

Post by franc »

Guest wrote:
Notung wrote:franc's suggestion is an interesting one though.
Who said anything about reasoning you twerp? You have to be a baboon. No middle ground - either condemn or support. No concept of just live and let live. Our baboon hordes are sooo middle ages. All I suggest is let Mabus (or proxy) graze in the pasture, no harm done. The baboons can't grasp simple concepts like that. All is dichotomy. Black / white. Good / Evil. Cosmopolitan / slave moralist...

Again I reiterate, Nietzsche had you dingleberries nailed before your grandpa was broken condom.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

What totally is cracking me up, is that if this is indeed Mabus, I think I believe him over PZ Liars. When Mabus says he's NOT been stalking PZ for 20 yrs like PZ always says, but only for 3 yrs, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find this to be true. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Guest wrote:

He will explode the internets? Or he will post stupid stuff? Or maybe he will attend real life Atheist events, in which case, yes, he has to be dealt with, should he be aggressive or elsewise...
Phil, your forgiving nature is endearing, but no good can come from this. There is no reasoning with schizophrenia. By attempting to do so, not only are you enabling his delusions, you are encouraging him to continue to violate the terms of his court order.

franc

Post by franc »

Scented Nectar wrote:What totally is cracking me up, is that if this is indeed Mabus, I think I believe him over PZ Liars. When Mabus says he's NOT been stalking PZ for 20 yrs like PZ always says, but only for 3 yrs, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find this to be true. :lol:
It says a lot - those lining up to lynch and those that do not. I believe we have the crux of the matter. "Assimulate or destroy" versus "fuck you, whatever, I'm having another beer, catch you later, maybe"

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Guest wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Guest wrote:

Phil, your forgiving nature is endearing, but no good can come from this. There is no reasoning with schizophrenia. By attempting to do so, not only are you enabling his delusions, you are encouraging him to continue to violate the terms of his court order.
Ok, legally, I can see where you are standing. Note that I'm not encouraging him to continue his drivel, I'm encouraging him in having a conversation, which so far is not punishable by law. I (or anyone else) don't know what ailment he may have so I won't comment on that.

IANAS, after all. But his activities here have been harmless (albeit a bit anoying) so far. Let the guy be for a while.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Suspected Mabus Troll: "Yet it is short, to the point, and does what it is meant to do: DESTROY THE ATHEIST MENTALITY"

Good luck with that, wackstain.

:lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Find it hard to believe PZ was stalked for 20 years. His profile emerged around 2005, and with it, his inflated ego.

That's the Baboon Narrative Department trying to rewrite history again.

decius

Post by decius »

Guest wrote: you are encouraging him to continue to violate the terms of his court order.
That's an excellent point.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

tachikoma wrote: Wait what. Ophelia deleted your post just because of different literary preferences?

Did she already know you were a slimepitter and looking for any reason, however unrelated, to delete your posts?
Well, Ophelia said she doesn't look at the Slymepit - which I don't believe for a second - but even if that really was the case, I've been 'outed' on other FTB blogs, so she may well be aware that I contribute here.

Course, she could have objected simply because of the coarse nature of the post. Then again, I believe she sided against Daniel Fincke in his call for fewer or less strident insults. Not that what I what I wrote was an insult...but then again, Ophelia does have a habit of inferring things from posts that aren't really there...

Ah, I dunno. I kinda give up on Ophelia; never sure where she's really coming from.
Scented Nectar wrote:What totally is cracking me up, is that if this is indeed Mabus, I think I believe him over PZ Liars. When Mabus says he's NOT been stalking PZ for 20 yrs like PZ always says, but only for 3 yrs, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find this to be true. :lol:
He's more consistent than Ophelia, that's for sure. Though probably not quite as mad.

Post by Guest »

franc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who said anything about reasoning you twerp? You have to be a baboon. No middle ground - either condemn or support.
The mere fact that I disagree with you doesn't make me a baboon (unless, of course, you were appointed thought leader when I wasn't looking). That you seem to think it does says way more about you than it does me.

BarnOwl

Re: mare

Post by BarnOwl »

Lsuoma wrote:
sacha wrote:Lsuoma your mare was so stunning, she looks like extremely talented fantasy art.
Sacha

Thanks - she was stunning, truly stunning.

I worked with both the Portuguese and the British governments on elite Lusitano breeding for almost a decade, and I was on more than one occasion offered many tens of thousands of British pounds to sell her for a breeding program, but I declined since she was my favorite mount, and each year she was put into foal was one less year she and I could spend riding out in some of the loveliest countryside the UK has to offer.

I know I'm getting boring here, but it's my forum and have the right...
Agreed, absolutely stunning mare, Lsuoma. Horses are never boring, IMHO. I learned to ride during my postdoc years in London, and took home two life lessons:

1. The US of A is not the center of the universe (I know, laughable to non-Merkins, but if you're raised in the US and haven't traveled beyond its borders, there's little opportunity to counteract the dominant cultural paradigm here).

2. It's worth any sacrifice (time, financial, physical labor, etc.) to have horses in one's life.

decius

Post by decius »

Franc, in the handling of the Markuse, Mabus, whatever case, there wasn't lynch-mob mentality at play that I can immediately discern. Peezus did exactly what we've been preaching later with regard to the alleged cases of harassment at conferences. Threats had been issued by someone who is clearly unstable (to say the least). Under the repetitive circumstances, said threats had all the appearance of being credible and the authorities were contacted.
Of course, Peezus and the baboons lacked the good grace of acting with compassion in a more private manner, but that's another issue.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Or if it is a Mabus impersonator, they could be doing it to make it look like Markuze is violating his parole. Certainly makes you wonder...

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Guest wrote:
franc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who said anything about reasoning you twerp? You have to be a baboon. No middle ground - either condemn or support.
The mere fact that I disagree with you doesn't make me a baboon (unless, of course, you were appointed thought leader when I wasn't looking). That you seem to think it does says way more about you than it does me.
And this I have to agree with. Franc, not everyone disagreeing here is a Baboon. I know you know that. I'd really hate this place to become a mirror of FTB.

Cranky, again.

franc

Post by franc »

real horrorshow wrote:Well that didn't last:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8012/7700 ... aa00_z.jpg
Someone elsewhere just pointed this out. KAFKATRAP. She got you.

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122

decius

Post by decius »

Tigzy wrote:
Or if it is a Mabus impersonator, they could be doing it to make it look like Markuze is violating his parole. Certainly makes you wonder...
That would be a felony, I suppose.

franc

Post by franc »

decius wrote:Franc, in the handling of the Markuse, Mabus, whatever case, there wasn't lynch-mob mentality at play that I can immediately discern. Peezus did exactly what we've been preaching later with regard to the alleged cases of harassment at conferences. Threats had been issued by someone who is clearly unstable (to say the least). Under the repetitive circumstances, said threats had all the appearance of being credible and the authorities were contacted.
Of course, Peezus and the baboons lacked the good grace of acting with compassion in a more private manner, but that's another issue.
I reiterate what I said earlier - I will not participate in a forced dichotomy. You and "guest" can disagree all you please. This is not a conference, nor a confined space. AT ALL. Some folks seem intent on telling us it is, therefore the SWAT team needs to be called. THAT is baboonery. How is mabus going to hurt you here? Hrrm? I'm not interested in looking for ropes or trees for you folks. I just say let him graze. Let him do what he wishes. He is a variable, not a constant. Have a banana -

[youtube]EkbpmFOuKrc[/youtube]

Re: mare

Post by Guest »

BarnOwl wrote:It's worth any sacrifice (time, financial, physical labor, etc.) to have horses in one's life.
You may enjoy this:

[youtube]gDYndAROzd0[/youtube]

franc

Post by franc »

decius wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
And if you look upstream, several have said it's probably better to keep him occupied in places like this and out of trouble.

"It was alright... yeahyeah... it was alright..."

decius

Post by decius »

franc wrote: I reiterate what I said earlier - I will not participate in a forced dichotomy. You and "guest" can disagree all you please. This is not a conference, nor a confined space. AT ALL. Some folks seem intent on telling us it is, therefore the SWAT team needs to be called. THAT is baboonery. How is mabus going to hurt you here? Hrrm? I'm not interested in looking for ropes or trees for you folks. I just say let him graze. Let him do what he wishes. He is a variable, not a constant. Have a banana -
How do you get any of that out of what I wrote?

All I'm saying is that the original circumstances warranted Peezus's concern and from there he went by the book. Now Markuze is under a restraint order which was lawfully issued. I'm not suggesting we should do anything in particular, and certainly I'm not advocating the intervention of any SWAT team. I was only trying to have a polite conversation about this, here, with you included.

Dilurk

Canadian atheist

Post by Dilurk »

http://canadianatheist.com/2012/08/02/t ... dy-of-ego/
Apparently Michael Payton, supreme commander of CFI Canada, isn’t a fan of FtB.
If I had presses, I would stop them. As it is, the best I can do is look longingly at my monochrome laser printer.

rayshul woah

Post by rayshul woah »

Fascinating article about anti-racism by a Unitarian that's possibly applicable to feminism in the same way it is to racism.

http://archive.uua.org/ga/ga99/238thandeka.html

franc

Post by franc »

decius wrote:How do you get any of that out of what I wrote?

All I'm saying is that the original circumstances warranted Peezus's concern and from there he went by the book. Now Markuze is under a restraint order which was lawfully issued. I'm not suggesting we should do anything in particular, and certainly I'm not advocating the intervention of any SWAT team. I was only trying to have a polite conversation about this, here, with you included.
Upstream of upstream

I just hear too much mabus bashing. It makes me think of purges a la commies and whatnot. He's just a regulation nutcase, and my money is on him being no crazier than all the loons that used to colour our streets in pre-internet days without harming anyone, and made the world more wonderful for it. Now, he is a DEMON. Thanks to clowns like Myers.

Lighten the fuck up. Maybe if you don't tell mabus he's charles manson here, he MIGHT take his meds.

Too much to hope tho'

Post by Guest »

franc wrote:
I reiterate what I said earlier - I will not participate in a forced dichotomy. You and "guest" can disagree all you please. This is not a conference, nor a confined space. AT ALL. Some folks seem intent on telling us it is, therefore the SWAT team needs to be called. THAT is baboonery. How is mabus going to hurt you here? Hrrm? I'm not interested in looking for ropes or trees for folks
Ignoring that you are attributing thoughts to me that I do not hold, I do need one clarification. You are sying that we must either we agree with you or we are a baboon?

It would seem there are some forced dichotomies that you are just fine with.

rayshul blhe

Post by rayshul blhe »

rayshul woah wrote:Fascinating article about anti-racism by a Unitarian that's possibly applicable to feminism in the same way it is to racism.

http://archive.uua.org/ga/ga99/238thandeka.html
Should have mentioned that was via Franc's earlier link on KAFKATRAPPING.

franc

Post by franc »

Guest wrote:Ignoring that you are attributing thoughts to me that I do not hold, I do need one clarification. You are sying that we must either we agree with you or we are a baboon?

Are you trapped in an elevator or a batman movie? No. Then stop behaving like you are.

Post by Guest »

franc wrote:
decius wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
And if you look upstream, several have said it's probably better to keep him occupied in places like this and out of trouble.

"It was alright... yeahyeah... it was alright..."
Except for that whole "he is under a court order forbidding him from participating in online forums thing." You aren't doing him any favors, but if you are compelled to indulge his psychosis maybe you should invite him to Grey Linings.

decius

Post by decius »

franc wrote: Now, he is a DEMON. Thanks to clowns like Myers.

Lighten the fuck up. Maybe if you don't tell mabus he's charles manson here, he MIGHT take his meds.

Too much to hope tho'
I disagree, Franc. Whether by mental illness or criminal intent or a combination of both, he is the one responsible for the consequences of issuing threats to people. Myers didn't make him do any of it, nor did he taunt him in any way (to my best recollection of events).

You could also take your own advice to lighten the fuck up, perhaps.

And I don't particularly care about his well-being. I'm not his mother, his physician, his friend, his parole officer and not even a half-decent humanist. In fact, I couldn't give a shit about Markuze, TBH.

franc

Post by franc »

Concerned citizens unite -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudun_possessions

Hearsay, rumour, whispers, palpitating nuns on the floor of a cathedral.

Pretty much the baboons and Dave Mabus' life story.

Post by Guest »

franc wrote:
Guest wrote:Ignoring that you are attributing thoughts to me that I do not hold, I do need one clarification. You are sying that we must either we agree with you or we are a baboon?

Are you trapped in an elevator or a batman movie? No. Then stop behaving like you are.
Perhaps you could deign to share with your intellectual inferiors just how we can disagree with you without being a baboon?

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

Guest wrote:
franc wrote:
I reiterate what I said earlier - I will not participate in a forced dichotomy. You and "guest" can disagree all you please. This is not a conference, nor a confined space. AT ALL. Some folks seem intent on telling us it is, therefore the SWAT team needs to be called. THAT is baboonery. How is mabus going to hurt you here? Hrrm? I'm not interested in looking for ropes or trees for folks
Ignoring that you are attributing thoughts to me that I do not hold, I do need one clarification. You are sying that we must either we agree with you or we are a baboon?
Grow some pubes and register you porcupine wielding refugee from the free from thought blogs, then you can disagree with franc all you want provided you give well reasoned arguments instead of typical fftb sniping.
You have been reading fftb too long. And if you aren't from the fftb, you sure act like one. Put up or shut up eh?

Sorry franc, these kind of snipes piss me off.

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

sacha wrote:which Skepchick post is this from?
Sorry sacha, I went to bed. It's from the same Dillahunty post. You don't think I posted on more than one thing at Skepchicks do you? That would require multiple identities (since I'd get banned each time) and I wont go to that kind of trouble for them, I wear my Pit Crew identity with pride.

I was quite surprised that no-one over there 'outed' me as a denizen of the dreaded Slimepit, but at least I got the pleasure of explaining my name to one of the illiterates, "magicthighs" - who, at a guess, reads Douglas Adams, but not A Clockwork Orange and "mrmisconception" who waited until I was safely banned before chiming in with his:

'No need now, anyone who would revel in identifying unironically with A Clockwork Orange deserves to be shown to be full of cal.'

'Cal' being nadsat slang for shit. Just to prove he'd hastily looked up the references I'd provided and found Nadsat Dictionary the very first thing a Google search throws up. So I am 'un-ironically' 'revelling in' the book and 'full of shit' for asking questions. As Vonnegut put it: 'So it goes.'

franc

Post by franc »

Guest wrote:Except for that whole "he is under a court order forbidding him from participating in online forums thing." You aren't doing him any favors, but if you are compelled to indulge his psychosis maybe you should invite him to Grey Linings.
How about if you want to speak with such authority you shed "guest" to begin with. Mabus is welcome at my place(s) anyway, always has been. He know the door is open. As for others -

The accusations against Mabus I am beginning to doubt. Was it "recollection" or "evidence"? Given Myers despicable behaviour, I don't believe anything.

franc

Post by franc »

franc wrote:
Guest wrote:Except for that whole "he is under a court order forbidding him from participating in online forums thing." You aren't doing him any favors, but if you are compelled to indulge his psychosis maybe you should invite him to Grey Linings.
How about if you want to speak with such authority you shed "guest" to begin with. Mabus is welcome at my place(s) anyway, always has been. He know the door is open. As for others -

The accusations against Mabus I am beginning to doubt. Was it "recollection" or "evidence"? Given Myers despicable behaviour, I don't believe anything.
Further, Myers has explicitly claimed that I have threatened him like Mabus, and implied I am like Mabus, via personal communication. Yet when asked, repeatedly, has not provided one drop of evidence.

Myers is a liar. If I had to choose between believing his word or mabus' on anything...

decius

Post by decius »

franc wrote: As for others -

Fair enough. I have witnessed some of those first-hand - he used to spam rd.net, as well as countless other places I didn't visit. His posting was mostly an endless repetition of harmless drivel, but occasionally he would make open or veiled threats.
He then showed up at a conference that a bunch of close friends of mine were attending. He went to speak (incoherently) with a public figure who was at the moment in the company of said people and appeared unhinged and agitated. One of my friend recognised him and told him so, and he literally fled from the premises, that very second.

decius

Post by decius »

Unfortunately, I cannot provide any hard evidence, because all his posts were routinely removed from rd.net. However, I know for a fact that in this case Peezus is unlikely to be lying.

franc

Post by franc »

decius wrote:Unfortunately, I cannot provide any hard evidence, because all his posts were routinely removed from rd.net. However, I know for a fact that in this case Peezus is unlikely to be lying.
Here is the crux good sir. Posting on forums and personal messages are not the same thing. This is the sophist chicanery Myers has a blackbelt in. mabus personally threatened him. baboon boy - cough up the message headers...

he won't because they don't exist...

Liar, fraud, witch burner... Mabus didn't float!!! BURN HIM!!!

You have to feel sorry for Mabus. We can at least defend against baboons. Mabus is a likely unmedicated schizophrenic. What easy prey...

Think about it pal.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

With regard to mabus:

My opinion is if he wants to post here thats his business, if it's breaching legal conditions placed on him, that's his business.

If anyone doesn't like the content of his posts, don't read it, if you choose to read it and be offended, poor you, if you choose to read it, and be so offended that you want to ban him :roll: catch a fucking grip, you are a self made victim. If manus personally threatens you, and you believe it's credible, then contact your local authorities, it isn't the responsibility of anyone here to protect you, if anyone doesn't like the fact that a character they dislike (for whatever reason) is allowed to post here, then they're the one with the problem.

The world is made up of all kinds of weirdos, and you and me are part of that, now you can choose to see the pyt as the hall of voices, where everyone gets to spout their shit, and have it tested by those who choose to. Or you can see the pyt as a little club of malcontents, but y're going already introducing group dynamics. Let the pyt be free air. There isn't much of it left.

This diatribe was not directed at any person in particular, just my musings.

Post by Guest »

Dilurk wrote: Grow some pubes and register you porcupine wielding refugee from the free from thought blogs, then you can disagree with franc all you want provided you give well reasoned arguments instead of typical fftb sniping.
So you want me to register a pseudonym so I can argue with other people posting psuedonymously? Since I don't comment at FTB, I have no established 'nym. If I register as guest1, would that satisfy your demands that I have a nom de plume?

FWIW, the only FTB blog I read is Brayton's and I have soured some on him since he chose PZ as his business partner. Why, oh, WHY must you otherize me!!1!!11!one!!1!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Guest wrote:
Dilurk wrote: Grow some pubes and register you porcupine wielding refugee from the free from thought blogs, then you can disagree with franc all you want provided you give well reasoned arguments instead of typical fftb sniping.
So you want me to register a pseudonym so I can argue with other people posting psuedonymously? Since I don't comment at FTB, I have no established 'nym. If I register as guest1, would that satisfy your demands that I have a nom de plume?
It's helpful if you register since nobody will be able to personate you. Even using a different poster name while being a guest doesn't stop that.

So, do be a dear and register, won't you?

franc

Post by franc »

Guest wrote:
No. Just so we know you're not a mabus troll <insert idiotic smilie animated waste of pixels>

franc

Post by franc »

Lsuoma wrote:It's helpful if you register since nobody will be able to personate you. Even using a different poster name while being a guest doesn't stop that.

So, do be a dear and register, won't you?
Precisely. Not a 4chan drive-by anon, but an anon that is accountable to itself. Cue MKG and his arguments against anonymity. Barf. No Michael, you know I don't need to explain to you. Again.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

I want you to register, so i can see what stupid monicker you choose.

Take mine for example. Zaminuszen. From zazen, which is a form of meditation, the minus is the twist, in that it has mutated to be without zen. Get it? In other words i'm an arrogant twat who thinks he understands the world better than you do. This is a baseless claim, so i reject the burden of proof

franc

Post by franc »

Za-zen wrote:I want you to register, so i can see what stupid monicker you choose.

Take mine for example. Zaminuszen. From zazen, which is a form of meditation, the minus is the twist, in that it has mutated to be without zen. Get it? In other words i'm an arrogant twat who thinks he understands the world better than you do. This is a baseless claim, so i reject the burden of proof
Or use "MyOtherHatIsGoatse". Or "FrancThisIsTheSpermbank". just something with continuity peabrain.

franc

Post by franc »

Guest wrote:So you want me to register a pseudonym so I can argue with other people posting psuedonymously?
Here cock(cunt)face, self destructing email service for registration -

https://meltmail.com/

No traces. Not even a continent.

EveryMan

Post by EveryMan »

Lsuoma wrote:EveryMan - apologies, you didn't deserve this, but I'm sensitive and tender right now...
That's fine, my parents have horses, which I call ponies. Like I call the barn cats kittehs.

Given that that my parents horses favorite thing in the whole world is having their butts sprayed with a garden hose on a hot day, I have a feelings yours may have been of slightly superior genetic stock. So consider the source an act accordingly.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Yup its difficult to argue with multiple personalities

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

The other za-zen said that by the way

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

I don't think you should register at all

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Somebody tell zazen to stop spamming

decius

Post by decius »

franc wrote:
Think about it pal.
Gladly. But, remember, various investigative agencies were called in and conceivably found the threats to be serious enough to warrant their intervention.

Furthermore, a judge appraised the available evidence, before issuing a restraining order.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Zazen stop spamming would you