Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
xjustos

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by xjustos »

now I am showing you the workings of PROPAGANDA...

sacha

Post by sacha »

xjustos wrote:now I am showing you the workings of PROPAGANDA...
Mabus, slow down. Give us time to look at your links. A few comments per day would be best. Too much information and no one will bother to look.

thank you.

tachikoma

Post by tachikoma »

EveryMan wrote:re: The DefCon card things... here is the follow-up: http://singlevoice.net/2012/07/14/defcon-cards-redux/
Yeah, a few things feel...off.

She quotes "Geek Social Fallacies of Sex" from the geekfeminism wiki/blog:
GSFS 3: Cool chicks don’t worry about sexism.

This isn’t exactly a sex thing but God does it plague some geek circles. I know because I’ve been the cool chick. I’ve played the “don’t worry, I’m not like those other girls, I’m not into gossip and drama” card; I’ve played the “well, you have my permission to objectify me, because I take it as a compliment” card; I’ve even played the “that mean lady was such an uptight no-funster for having boundaries” card.

Those cards are the fuck out of my deck now. And I’ve paid the social price for that. There’s definitely some people in my circles who’ve put me in their “uptight no-funster” mental box since then, or who deliberately bait me about “watch out, Holly, I’m going to patriarchally oppress you!” because ahahaha she’s an angry little lady isn’t that cute.

I don’t blame a woman who sees this go on, decides she wants friends more than she wants to start fights about some abstract problem that doesn’t seem to affect her personally, and starts telling her male friends not to worry, they can be sexist around her, she’s cool. The problem isn’t her. The problem is all the people who made it so much easier and more pleasant for her to be a “cool chick” than a woman who gives a damn how people think of her gender.
Is this where FTB's "chill girl" came from? Are all women who might disagree other women about what counts as sexual harassment doing so just because she "wants to stay friends" with some males? It seems very dismissive. Maybe that's what she did...doesn't mean it's true of other women.

In the comments:
When did you report your assaults to the DEFCON security staff? I witnessed/heard reports where people were tossed out who were being truly assaulting to females/younger females. Hell, I had one instance where a guy called the females with me ‘white whores’. He was dealt with by security staff.

Maybe if you were to have reported this to proper channels, you wouldn’t have been in the situation.
Wow, is that really a “If you’d worked harder, you could’ve prevented a stranger’s inappropriate behavior toward you”?

Huh.

I wouldn’t hold my breath for an answer. While you clearly mean well and care a lot about DEFCON, your questions don’t show much respect for her judgment or experiences, so I can see why she’d choose not to engage.
Wait. I never said if she worked harder she could have prevented it. I am curious as to why she never reported the assaults, and instead brought it to the interwebz vs. those who could have immediately assisted her. Her experience is something any girl at any club may have complained to a bouncer about. There is something more going on here that I don’t understand.

If you were physically assaulted – you need to immediately notify security staff. If you are uncomfortable with a male, they have female staff. If you are uncomfortable with females or males, they have transgender security staff. Why this is a blog, and not a security incident response befuddles me.

Seriously.
I don’t think I have any real obligation to defend myself or engage with you, but because I woke up feeling especially charitable I will.

I didn’t report the guy trying to lick my tattoo because that happened slightly outside the bounds of the conference, in the taxi line at the Rio (both men who were part of that group were wearing Defcon badges). I didn’t report the creepy guy asking if I wanted to join a pillowfight to a goon because I had just had an interaction with a goon where I was made fun of for even maybe being slightly offended over the “boobs” item on the punchcards they were handing out. You know what doesn’t inspire confidence that my complaint will be taken seriously? Being told that I’m just being overly sensitive about male entitlement.

Oh, and the guy who grabbed my hips while waiting at the bar? He disappeared into the crowd right after that and honestly, I was too angry and shaken to do anything else but try to get through the rest of my night. It didn’t even occur to me that I could have reported it until the next day. That’s the funny thing about having your boundaries and personal safety so blatantly violated- it’s kind of really fucking difficult to function like a rational human being after that.

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Absolute free speech allows for any opinion to be referenced. The moral validity of such an opinion is irrelevant because absolute free speech has zero understanding of what exactly constitutes moral validity, anyway. It is only concerned with equality of representation. Nothing else. Think of it as the horizontal x axis on a graph stretching to infinity where all opinions on that continuum are referenced. That is absolute free speech, which may not exist as a legal concept anywhere, but most certainly does as a moral one.

So while all opinion is tolerated, once it crosses a line, that is the point at which it is wrong. And that line is when it is more than just words. Examples include harassment and intimidation. One is no longer talking about expressing a particular view, but one which is designed to do more than just reference an idea or thought. That is when it becomes unacceptable.

No one has the right not to be offended. No one. End of. But equally, one does not have the right to harass or intimidate, either. Harass or intimidate here, do not mean expressing an unfavorable opinion, but expressing it in a harassing or intimidating manner. The harassment and intimidation is not in the words themselves, rather in the way they are expressed. Here we invoke the Golden Rule for guidance. You attack the idea or thought, but you never attack the individual. Argument is fine, as long as it does not descend into ad hom.

So you should be allowed to turn up at at an atheist conference wearing whatever you like, as long as your intention is just self expression. You should be allowed to say whatever you like, as long as your intention is just self expression, too. You can actually fundamentally disagree with someone, without ever descending into ad hom. It may require some self control, but it is perfectly achievable nonetheless.

That is how all atheists should proceed when engaging with others, irrespective. But no one gets to decide where the parameters for what is and is not acceptable, as pertaining to absolute free speech are, for there are none. And if you do not believe in absolute free speech, I would love to know exactly where the imaginary line in the sand gets drawn, and more importantly, who decides. No, absolute or else not at all. No compromise on one of the most fundamental of human rights. Way too important to be left to humans. Any humans. Capiche?

I understand and sympathise where the Skepchicks are coming from. But they must not censor absolute free speech just to feel safe. I am one hundred per cent behind them in wanting to be that, but safe from physical harassment or intimidation and not mental harassment or intimidation which is self inflicted, if merely finding alternative opinion unacceptable. They do not get to decide which opinions do, and do not get referenced. No one does. But to be safe from harassment and intimidation beyond that? Absolutely. It is very important therefore that these distinctions are clerly understood and the lines of demarcation resolutely drawn. All opinion must be tolerated, as long as such opinion does not violate the Golden Rule by attacking the individual rather than the idea. But protecting oneself from anything that is not acceptable to one is not the way to proceed here. Now if Rebecca would be kind enough to let horrorshow back on, so he can reference this to her and the Skepchicks . . .

franc

BBCode enemies

Post by franc »

Another trick for controlling overwhelming posting habits. You don't need to block or ban anyone. Personal settings allow you to collapse posts, but still have them viewable with a single click -

http://i.imgur.com/lQIZy.png

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

sacha wrote:
xjustos wrote:now I am showing you the workings of PROPAGANDA...
Mabus, slow down. Give us time to look at your links. A few comments per day would be best. Too much information and no one will bother to look.

thank you.
I tend to agree. For instance I skipped the big list of links but I did watch this one:
you know they are really BIG DICKS

Which i thought was pretty good. But who has the time to watch 20+ hours of videos?

Just select a good one that is no more than 10 mins and post one of those per day and you are gold. Finally, a little bit more of a description would be good too. I nearly did not look at the one above, which would have been a pity.

franc

Re: BBCode enemies

Post by franc »

franc wrote:Another trick for controlling overwhelming posting habits. You don't need to block or ban anyone. Personal settings allow you to collapse posts, but still have them viewable with a single click -
This is just so as there is no need to ban Dave Mabus, if it is him. Let him stay. I am rather fond of him from elsewhere.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

tachikoma wrote:
snip

I wouldn’t hold my breath for an answer. While you clearly mean well and care a lot about DEFCON, your questions don’t show much respect for her judgment or experiences, so I can see why she’d choose not to engage.
Wait. I never said if she worked harder she could have prevented it. I am curious as to why she never reported the assaults, and instead brought it to the interwebz vs. those who could have immediately assisted her. Her experience is something any girl at any club may have complained to a bouncer about. There is something more going on here that I don’t understand.

If you were physically assaulted – you need to immediately notify security staff. If you are uncomfortable with a male, they have female staff. If you are uncomfortable with females or males, they have transgender security staff. Why this is a blog, and not a security incident response befuddles me.

Seriously.
I don’t think I have any real obligation to defend myself or engage with you, but because I woke up feeling especially charitable I will.

I didn’t report the guy trying to lick my tattoo because that happened slightly outside the bounds of the conference, in the taxi line at the Rio (both men who were part of that group were wearing Defcon badges). I didn’t report the creepy guy asking if I wanted to join a pillowfight to a goon because I had just had an interaction with a goon where I was made fun of for even maybe being slightly offended over the “boobs” item on the punchcards they were handing out. You know what doesn’t inspire confidence that my complaint will be taken seriously? Being told that I’m just being overly sensitive about male entitlement.

Oh, and the guy who grabbed my hips while waiting at the bar? He disappeared into the crowd right after that and honestly, I was too angry and shaken to do anything else but try to get through the rest of my night. It didn’t even occur to me that I could have reported it until the next day. That’s the funny thing about having your boundaries and personal safety so blatantly violated- it’s kind of really fucking difficult to function like a rational human being after that.
[/quote]

I wonder if this is a case of "I want you to listen and validate me and my feelings, rather than try and solve my problems"?

:think:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

franc wrote:
franc wrote:Another trick for controlling overwhelming posting habits. You don't need to block or ban anyone. Personal settings allow you to collapse posts, but still have them viewable with a single click -
This is just so as there is no need to ban Dave Mabus, if it is him. Let him stay. I am rather fond of him from elsewhere.
Well he might stay out of trouble if he stays here and http://www.freethoughtblahgs.com/. I doubt he would get banned from freethoughtblahgs either.

tachikoma

Post by tachikoma »

Tigzy wrote:
Ah, it's gone already. Why am I not suprised...
Wait what. Ophelia deleted your post just because of different literary preferences?

Did she already know you were a slimepitter and looking for any reason, however unrelated, to delete your posts?

sacha

Post by sacha »

AndrewV69 wrote:
I tend to agree. For instance I skipped the big list of links but I did watch this one:
you know they are really BIG DICKS

Which i thought was pretty good. But who has the time to watch 20+ hours of videos?

Just select a good one that is no more than 10 mins and post one of those per day and you are gold. Finally, a little bit more of a description would be good too. I nearly did not look at the one above, which would have been a pity.
That video is actually funny

tachikoma

Post by tachikoma »

Justin: Nice image. Did you make it?

Franc, thanks for the tip.

franc

Post by franc »

surreptitious57 wrote:I understand and sympathise where the Skepchicks are coming from. But they must not censor absolute free speech just to feel safe.
Well, no matter how sick people are of hearing it, it still bears repetition -
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

This was written by Franklin, within quotation marks but is generally accepted as his original thought, sometime shortly before February 17, 1775 as part of his notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, as published in Memoirs of the life and writings of Benjamin Franklin (1818). A variant of this was published as:
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
This was used as a motto on the title page of An Historical Review of the Constitution and Government of Pennsylvania. (1759); the book was published by Franklin; its author was Richard Jackson, but Franklin did claim responsibility for some small excerpts that were used in it.
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin

And it has been quoted relentlessly by the baboon horde.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

franc wrote:
No bannination. I have decided that unless someone completely swamps real content - in which case they get their own thread/forum - I will do nothing to restrict their input.

One thing I will possibly restrict though, is frantic embedding of TouTube vids. Some browsers, like Firefox on Mac, will make a call to get the first frame of every embedded vid before returning page control, and this can be unpleasant. It's easily fixed by (temporarily) removing the YouTube embedding feature, which is self-limiting...

sacha

validate me

Post by sacha »

KiwiInOz wrote:
I wonder if this is a case of "I want you to listen and validate me and my feelings, rather than try and solve my problems"?

:think:
*runs away screaming!*

sacha

mare

Post by sacha »

Lsuoma your mare was so stunning, she looks like extremely talented fantasy art.

franc

Post by franc »

Lsuoma wrote:
franc wrote:
No bannination. I have decided that unless someone completely swamps real content - in which case they get their own thread/forum - I will do nothing to restrict their input.

One thing I will possibly restrict though, is frantic embedding of TouTube vids. Some browsers, like Firefox on Mac, will make a call to get the first frame of every embedded vid before returning page control, and this can be unpleasant. It's easily fixed by (temporarily) removing the YouTube embedding feature, which is self-limiting...
Well, duh, yeah. You just said diplomatically what gets me called a smilie hating html nazi. Restraint is everything. Multimedia is a tool - it is salt and pepper for the main meal, not a meal in itself. Sadly, some people still find it a toy to be misused for personal gratification.

sacha

Post by sacha »

talented art?

fantasy art from an extremely talented artist, is what I meant.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

tachikoma wrote:Justin: Nice image. Did you make it?

Franc, thanks for the tip.
It was linked on my FB page.

sacha

Post by sacha »

franc wrote:You just said diplomatically what gets me called a smilie hating html nazi. Restraint is everything...
Franc,
no one wants to hear about our sexual adventures.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

sacha wrote:
franc wrote:You just said diplomatically what gets me called a smilie hating html nazi. Restraint is everything...
Franc,
no one wants to hear about our sexual adventures.
He's just fifty shades of grey, that franc.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: mare

Post by Lsuoma »

sacha wrote:Lsuoma your mare was so stunning, she looks like extremely talented fantasy art.
Sacha

Thanks - she was stunning, truly stunning.

I worked with both the Portuguese and the British governments on elite Lusitano breeding for almost a decade, and I was on more than one occasion offered many tens of thousands of British pounds to sell her for a breeding program, but I declined since she was my favorite mount, and each year she was put into foal was one less year she and I could spend riding out in some of the loveliest countryside the UK has to offer.

I know I'm getting boring here, but it's my forum and have the right...

sacha

Re: mare

Post by sacha »

Lsuoma wrote:
not at all boring. I can listen to one's love for their animals all day

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Thanks Franc & Abbie for eReader advice... I've got a PC so I might have to go via Franc's method. Awesome though, I've got heaps of Kindle books I wanna read and the Sony shop... fuuhhkk, half the books I can't even get in my region. And I can't download onto my reader. Sucks to live here sometimes.

"FEMINISTIC MALE" is a beautiful turn of phrase, no wait, the other thing, where it's FUCKING STUPID.

That geekfeminism blog thing... I think I hate that woman. I don't understand people who don't take action, either then, or later (when they're comfortable) through appropriate channels. Why is the first response to write a sad blog? I don't get it. It's not the first I've seen, either... I recently read a sad blog about a woman who was shown how to use a game but she wanted to play it. And a woman who didn't marry her illegal immigrant husband for TEN YEARS and then he got thrown out of the country and she's like... aw. Sad blog. Immigration rules are sad. So sad. I HAD TEN FUCKING YEARS but I'd rather write a sad blog.

tachikoma

Post by tachikoma »

Pharyngula: a now common example of what not to be.

Seen at Feminist Critics in a discussion about moderation:
FC is worried about regular commenters piling on in a way that PZ Meyers seems to revel in, and that’s not an entirely bad thing. I agree that the moderating seems a bit excessive from time to time, but I’d rather have that than a porcupine shoved up my ass, if you know what I mean.
Maybe we should adopt that as our new slogan: Feminist Critics: Better Than A Porcupine Shoved Up Your Ass

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

John Greg wrote:
the impact of YOU getting a rape threat is different than a woman getting one
What the fuck does that even mean?
That's actually one of the most horrifying things I've read through all this. I had to read it multiple times going... what. What is even the shit. That's some fucking amazing level of brainfuckness right there.

sacha

update

Post by sacha »

JCW corrected me in regards to Chik-Fil-A and Uganda.

"That's somewhat inaccurate. What the FRC wanted was the removal of the "homosexuality is an essential human right" statements in the bill. Mind you, that's kind of fucked up as well, but they were rather clear about not supporting "kill the homos" bit." -Welch

here is a more accurate description of their bigotry: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right- ... xplai.html

cheers, MKG

franc

Re: mare, and dog, and sheep, and chicken, and pig, and...

Post by franc »

sacha wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
I have offered to give you the full Bodil archive - you always thumb your nose at it.

sacha

Re: update

Post by sacha »

sacha wrote:JCW corrected me in regards to Chik-Fil-A and Uganda.

"That's somewhat inaccurate. What the FRC wanted was the removal of the "homosexuality is an essential human right" statements in the bill. Mind you, that's kind of fucked up as well, but they were rather clear about not supporting "kill the homos" bit." -Welch

here is a more accurate description of their bigotry: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right- ... xplai.html

cheers, MKG
I clearly need to sleep. JCW, not MKG. for fuck's sake.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

cheers, MKG
Oh blast, I've been talking about that today at work. Well, by oh blast, I mean it sucks to be wrong, but that's really good that they aren't AS BAD as might previously been assumed.

Skepticism fail, eh. At least my own research fail.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

cheers, MKG
Well, tell JCW and MKGN to stop pussying around and get to posting here pronto. You have your mission, and you WILL choose to accept it...

franc

Post by franc »

rayshul wrote:Thanks Franc & Abbie for eReader advice... I've got a PC so I might have to go via Franc's method. Awesome though, I've got heaps of Kindle books I wanna read and the Sony shop... fuuhhkk, half the books I can't even get in my region. And I can't download onto my reader. Sucks to live here sometimes.
Calibre is an awesome thing. I use it with my Sony PRS650 - it will detect and recognize it straight away and see your whole library. You'll probably ditch the Sony software after a while altogether. But, don't take this as me being an expert who can help you. I have imported kindle books before, but only ones without DRM. There are heaps of support forums out there for help, and the consensus is it can do DRM crippled books if you are owner and have license information. DRM is evil - I refuse to touch anything that has it. Here's the download link, the other links I gave were "how to"'s -

http://calibre-ebook.com/download

sacha

Post by sacha »

rayshul wrote:

cheers, MKG
Oh blast, I've been talking about that today at work. Well, by oh blast, I mean it sucks to be wrong, but that's really good that they aren't AS BAD as might previously been assumed.

Skepticism fail, eh. At least my own research fail.
I feel the same way. I read the original at a few different sources.

Here is a great, and accurate one: FRC Didn’t Lobby Congress to Nix Uganda Resolution. Just to Make Sure It Included Hateful Rhetoric

http://www.queerty.com/frc-didnt-lobby- ... z22SmpaLzD

sacha

Post by sacha »

Lsuoma wrote:

cheers, MKG
Well, tell JCW and MKGN to stop pussying around and get to posting here pronto. You have your mission, and you WILL choose to accept it...
Hail Lsuoma

(as if either of them would do something just because I asked)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Tee-hee, I've been white-knighted by MKG:

http://thunderf00tdotorg.wordpress.com/ ... mment-5209

(Michael, I'm not having a jab at you, I really appreciate what you wrote. Thanks a lot. In other news, Oolon is...ok, I'll stop right there).

franc

Wikipedia tooting its own horn

Post by franc »

Yeah, they sponsored the study, but it looks pretty open and honest. Yes, they got a good grade again - as they did in the 2005 Nature study (suck it you cesspit bashers) -

http://www.networkworld.com/community/b ... a-accuracy

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Real horrorshow

You actually asked twatson for evidence?!?! Fuck of course that requires banning. That's like walking into a group of christian faith healers and asking for a recorded instance of prayer actually curing an illness..... They will blow smoke about it, gaurantee you the evidence exists, dance their hardest to maintain the charade including cries of outrage for questioning the presupposition

xjustos2

Post by xjustos2 »

since I was banned I opened up a new account... I thought you might be curious to know what this is all about:

now let's go back to the beginning and then you can go back to your wanking

now this is a product of many years of work, at least 6 years! It requires a couple of hours on the part of the viewer to get the msg.

Yet it is short, to the point, and does what it is meant to do: DESTROY THE ATHEIST MENTALITY

how the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement

http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussi ... bquake-911

for lies on top of lies

do you think you can threaten my right to FREE SPEECH?

what if I told you that I am not who you think I am….

Not Dennis Markuze - but a FAN!

you're not the center of the universe!

a dishonest liar

___________________________--

we're going to talk about the MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO OF THEM ALL, NAMELY D.M. SINGING "ENJOY THE SILENCE" ON TOP OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Oh, I had totally forgotten David/Denis' obsession with Depeche Mode.

I do like some of their material, and I call it an "acquired taste" since I only started enjoying them after I fell in love with Paradise Lost's "One Second" album.

franc

Post by franc »

xjustos2 wrote:since I was banned I opened up a new account... I thought you might be curious to know what this is all about:
Dave, no one 'banned" you. We just rearranged the lounge room a bit for you is all. Scroll up and read for yourself. Come on in, put your feet up, kick back and relax.

xjustos2

Post by xjustos2 »

first more on tactics before the DM video interpretation...

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+the ... =firefox-a

again we've targeted pretty well every forum out there..

even some of our enemies who have banned us numerous times have given up

http://fstdt.proboards.com/index.cgi?bo ... read=10864

http://www.evcforum.net/dm.php?control=msg&t=16517

OH WELL!

In total I would guess near 1.5 million visits and gaining!

TedDahlberg

Post by TedDahlberg »

Laden:
The problem with men, as a group, as a type of organism, as a subset of humans, is that at various points along the way on their journey from the female template on which all humans are built biologically, they have been altered in ways that make them dangerous assholes.
Is one to take from this that humans evolved from a species of parthenogenetic females?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Ultimate troll is ultimate \o/

And David/Denis, as I've asked you before in other parts, it would be really nice to finally have a real discussion (backs and forths...) with you.

TedDahlberg

Re: mare, and dog, and sheep, and chicken, and pig, and...

Post by TedDahlberg »

franc wrote:
sacha wrote:
I have offered to give you the full Bodil archive - you always thumb your nose at it.
http://dyingunderalienstars.files.wordp ... /sheep.gif

xjustos2

Post by xjustos2 »

some sort of STRONG RESPONSE had to be made to this:

http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Notung

Post by Notung »

xjustos2 wrote:some sort of STRONG RESPONSE had to be made to this:

http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=43
I think even Randi agrees with you there!

Post by Guest »

Enjoy it while it lasts, Mabus.

The mounties are saddling up!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Guest wrote:Enjoy it while it lasts, Mabus.

Me no likey. His internet posts, while tedious and somewhat hard to read, are innocuous enough. His showing up IRL at Atheist meetings is another matter completely, of course.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Guest wrote:Enjoy it while it lasts, Mabus.

And it does reak a bit of "enjoy your fate as a gender-traitor".

Sorry, extra cranky today.

windy

Post by windy »

I didn’t report the guy trying to lick my tattoo because that happened slightly outside the bounds of the conference
If only there was some way to report 'incidents' outside of conferences, instead of the total societal anarchy we currently live in where only a few brave souls, like modern Templars, try to battle the chaos with harassment policies.

oh and it seems we have GOATS ON FIRE!

decius

Post by decius »

Phil, you can't have a discussion with him, for he is currently not taking his medications (quite clearly, unless he's just an impersonator).
Now excuse me, I'm off to challenge Stephen Hawking to a pole vault competition.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

decius wrote:Phil, you can't have a discussion with him, for he is currently not taking his medications (quite clearly, unless he's just an impersonator).
Now excuse me, I'm off to challenge Stephen Hawking to a pole vault competition.
Not that it matters, he's annoying either way, but this looks like an impersonator. No matter, I've hidden his comments.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Gumby wrote:
decius wrote:Phil, you can't have a discussion with him, for he is currently not taking his medications (quite clearly, unless he's just an impersonator).
Not that it matters, he's annoying either way, but this looks like an impersonator. No matter, I've hidden his comments.
I tend not to like hidding other commenters. One thing I would have liked to have is a discussion with him to really get where he's coming from. It would be entertaining, and I like entertainement.

decius

Post by decius »

That's my impression as well, Gumby.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

That's not Dennis Markuze/Dave Mabus.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

I say this after waking up and visiting all the posts from overnight.

Clearly a copycat troll.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

visiting? wft is that in context with what I wrote?

more coffee needed.

decius

Post by decius »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: One thing I would have liked to have is a discussion with him to really get where he's coming from. It would be entertaining, and I like entertainement.
The problem is where he is not coming from.

With your expectation, you're basically commanding a psychiatric patient to be well. That's something Tom Cruise would also do, careful.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

decius wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: One thing I would have liked to have is a discussion with him to really get where he's coming from. It would be entertaining, and I like entertainement.
The problem is where he is not coming from.

With your expectation, you're basically commanding a psychiatric patient to be well. That's something Tom Cruise would also do, careful.
I...I don't even...

Post by Guest »

Skeeve wrote:I say this after waking up and visiting all the posts from overnight.

Clearly a copycat troll.
Why would someone troll this board as Markuze? It would only serve to make this place look bad if he was allowed to continue to post here.