Periodic Table of Swearing

Old subthreads
Steersman

Re: Periodic Table of Swearing

Post by Steersman »

Notung wrote:
Steersman wrote:...as if the latter was saying, “Aw, come on man – I thought you were on ‘our’ side”...
Yep and that's pretty much been my problem with the whole thing since the start. I don't like the way a discussion on any issue always seems to be brought round to a discussion or comment about the individuals making the argument. I didn't like "The Privilege Delusion" because it talked about Richard Dawkins as a person, while he was trying to discuss the actual issue (i.e. elevator ethics)... and so on.
Agreed.

Reminds me of something I read quite some time ago, something to the effect that small people talk about other people, mediocre people talk about things, and great people talk about ideas. While that is somewhat pretentious and rather simplistic, I think there’s a grain or two of truth in the concept. Seems to me it is the ideas and principles that we share that provides some necessary unification through some common ground – as opposed to the personal and petty and picayune details that frequently divide us. Or, as a character in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Kidnapped put it, “We hang together or we hang alone.”

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Notung wrote:I just had another look at the AntiAtheismPlus subreddit. They're seriously deleting all posts and comments that aren't 100% opposed to atheism+. Do these guys even know what it is they're objecting to?!
I don't do Reddit, but it sounds like they have become what they are opposed to. Pity.

fascination

Post by fascination »

ERV wrote:
Anyone here with migraine pro-tips, Id welcome them. Since they switched my BC a while back, they have increased in intensity + some 'bonus' migraines (no headache, all the side-effects like nausea, vertigo, sensitivity, except EXTREME, wtf?) My current pills (fiorinal) arent cutting it anymore. Thinking about asking for the serotonin ones-- anyone here have experience with them? Can I take an Imitrex and still work (Im too afraid to take a barbiturate at work, which means I wait till I get home, which means the pain increases until I can get home)?
Hey Abbie! I am a fellow migraine sufferer also. I see that you've already received some great tips but I will go ahead and add mine. Imitrex usually worked for me but I preferred Maxalt. If that didn't work then I would take Excedrin or Fioricet with codeine. I know that there is a risk of rebound headaches if you overuse Fioricet but I would only take it a few times a month so it was never an issue. I found it to be very effective but with the barbiturate and narcotic in it you can't drive on it. However, I no longer have migraines. I went from 2 to 3 a week down to zero for the past several months. The reason? When I was recently diagnosed with epilepsy, my neurologist prescribed me Topamax. Topamax is an anti seizure medication but it is also prescribed as a preventative drug for migraines. The catch is that the side effects are terrible. I don't want to make this a really long post but I have never been on such a horrid medicine. The upside is that you do adjust to it and if you are being prescribed Topamax solely for migraines then you will be on a much lower dose than I am. The higher the dose, the worse the side effects are for most people. Of course everyone is different and you may not have the same experience with the drug as me. Suffice to say though, I would try propranolol first if you are looking for a preventative medication. I did try propranolol a long time ago but I have very low blood pressure so I couldn't stay on it as it dropped my BP too low.
Of course I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. I'm just relaying my personal experience. I hope it helps.

fascination

Post by fascination »

lost control wrote:
Well, my gal's still in the hospital, they're doing a lot of tests, which is good, but it sucks not to be informed of:
- possibility, but has been ruled out
- possibility, still checking
yeah, I'm somewhat out of my mind, doesn't usually happen, that I'm completely fucked up and crying in front of my mother.
My gal seems to be on the mend, but who knows what else will come up. And the meds she gotta take aren't exactly great, but it could be way worse, so, for now "all good".
Going back to catching up and lurking.
And, I'm so grateful that I may cut the week short, and go to the place I live, so I can actually visit her on Friday and get a chance to speaking to her doctors.
I'm sorry about your SO. I hope she gets better soon. Hang in there hon.

tachikoma

Post by tachikoma »

Cunning Punt wrote:Have any of you guys seen this meme? I'm sure you have - I am behind the times.

http://fuckyeahsocialjusticesally.tumblr.com/

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1ov ... o1_500.jpg
"If you refuse to call a creationist an idiot because ZOMG ABLEIST! but don’t even hesitate to tell a teenager to kill themselves because they wanted to have a calm discusion about appropriation or whatever with you, your prioritites are seriously fucked up."

Rystefn

Post by Rystefn »

Cunning Punt wrote:Have any of you guys seen this meme? I'm sure you have - I am behind the times.

It's giving me PTSD flashbacks. And her name is Sally!

And then I read this:

http://offbeatempire.com/2012/10/liberal-bullying

And it appears to me that the FTB thing is not unique, and this kind of shit is going on in lots of places. Well fuck me sideways in church. In all honesty I had no idea.
Yeah, they aren't special, and they didn't invent it. It's an invasion of a particularly fucked-up and virulent cult into the atheist/skeptic world. real skepticism is an inoculation against this kind of shit, but once you open the door, it comes flooding in faster than you can close it again, and it's almost impossible to be rid of. Just ask... well, everyone who's ever had to deal with it.

Reap

Post by Reap »

Just cause it makes me smile

http://www.reapsowradio.com/graphics/banned.png

Officially I would like to publicly state that whether PZ Myers likes it or not I will at some point be telling him to "get fucked" straight to his face (unless he drops dead, in that case I will be doing a simple and clumsy but enthusiastic dance) this is not a threat of violence it will be an attempt to engage in a dialog that may bring closure to our disagreement. It should also be noted that PZ Myers will continue to do interviews on my podcast because he just can not stop himself, it's that simple. I'll close by saying ha ha ha ha fuckin ha!
Thank you

sidenote: Renee I added your blog to the blogroll lets schedule a time for a podcast

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Reap - that would be great! Oh, and an honor to be "on top" of you on the infamous dun-dun-DUN! dungeon :D PM me here or via my email (which I think is, like, everywhere - I should be getting a lot more penis enlargement spam, I'm tellin' ya).

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news:

Nanny jailed over false rape claim after one-night stand with boss
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -boss.html

(and BTW I consider this to be fallout from the feminist promotion of "rape culture" an increase in the reporting of false rape convictions)

I am surprised at the length of the sentance though. I am accustomed to seeing the women who do this get off with no more than a slap on the wrist. Perhaps the authoritys are getting tired of it?

In any event, (and in my case) I noticed that somewhere during the last ten years I stopped automatically believing women who claimed they were raped.

It took a lot less longer to believe claims of harassment/threats/mysogny and so on by the usual suspects. Something about crying wolf one too often I suppose, tends to use up social capital.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

And then I read this:

And it appears to me that the FTB thing is not unique, and this kind of shit is going on in lots of places. Well fuck me sideways in church. In all honesty I had no idea.
Interesting; I too had been unaware this kind of stuff was more widespread (within SJ-focused groups, at least).

Someone posted a link to this article in the Privilege Discussion thread at A+ forum. He/she links to ceepolk's reply, & I haven't yet looked ahead to see how much of the subsequent 6 pages are about this article.

ceepolk's comment on the offbeatempire post:
http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic ... 027#p34027

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Skep tickle wrote:

And then I read this:

Interesting; I too had been unaware this kind of stuff was more widespread (within SJ-focused groups, at least).

Someone posted a link to this article in the Privilege Discussion thread at A+ forum. He/she links to ceepolk's reply, & I haven't yet looked ahead to see how much of the subsequent 6 pages are about this article.

ceepolk's comment on the offbeatempire post:
Looks like it touched a nerve judging from the ceepolk response. Hit a bulls eye did it?

tachikoma

Post by tachikoma »

Skep tickle wrote:ceepolk's comment on the offbeatempire post:
Before reading that I had guessed it would contain some of this. I was a little surprised (I know, I shouldn't be) that the whole post was nothing but that meme in forum post form.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Reap wrote:Just cause it makes me smile

http://www.reapsowradio.com/graphics/banned.png

Officially I would like to publicly state that whether PZ Myers likes it or not I will at some point be telling him to "get fucked" straight to his face (unless he drops dead, in that case I will be doing a simple and clumsy but enthusiastic dance) this is not a threat of violence it will be an attempt to engage in a dialog that may bring closure to our disagreement. It should also be noted that PZ Myers will continue to do interviews on my podcast because he just can not stop himself, it's that simple. I'll close by saying ha ha ha ha fuckin ha!
Thank you

sidenote: Renee I added your blog to the blogroll lets schedule a time for a podcast
I'm surprised he hasn't added noelplum to the list yet, with the caption "the patriarchy personified."

By the way, that's Myers logic for you: say there's not a blacklist, own a seperate place on his blog with three sections, "Officers", "Purgatory" (peezus christ), and lastly, "The Dungeon", where all offenders gets a *ahem* "black mark" on their permanent record (even someone who's dead) with a pitch black font in the background. :confusion-shrug:

Also, an "Officers" section? What is he, running a fucking guild or something?

And commenters who's annoyed him but not enough to get banned gets sent to "Purgatory", because when you get out of someone else's religion, you need to create your own, and what better way than the creed of Peezus himself:
There is only one guy in charge. I, PZ Myers, am the absolute despot in charge of the comments section. I can shut you out, I can delete your comments, I can disemvowel them if I please. Get it out of your head that I am a benevolent dictator; the only thing saving your ass is that I’m an incredibly lazy dictator. Your best strategy for continuing your posting privileges is to avoid rousing my attention.
Or he shall smite you down, with righteous vengeance!
Do not cross me on matters of site management. Do not argue with me. Do not tell me who to ban or who not to ban. I am cruel and pitiless. I will laugh at your feeble protestations. If you have a concern that I have abused my power, send me a personal email for consideration of your complaint. I will think about it.
Fucking idiot.

Endorsed by Ed Brayton. I kept a screenshot from that discussion on NSC's video, where he justified his defense of Greg Laden after he'd threatened Justin Griffiths (and most likely he will use a similar excuse for PZ's antics), which I shall repost here for posterity:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5254/braytonidiot.jpg

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

justinvacula wrote:http://i.imgur.com/ejNcF.jpg
Yeah. Remind me, Justin, just who has Ophelia Benson, Stephanie Zvan, et al. been on about these past few months?

Hmmmmmmmmmm. :think:

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

No, really. It's on the tip of my tongue. I can almost mouth it out.

Like it starts with a J or something? Help me out here!

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Gumby wrote:
Notung wrote:I just had another look at the AntiAtheismPlus subreddit. They're seriously deleting all posts and comments that aren't 100% opposed to atheism+. Do these guys even know what it is they're objecting to?!
I don't do Reddit, but it sounds like they have become what they are opposed to. Pity.
Well they are anti-atheismplus, so at least they're committed to staying on message.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

AndrewV69 wrote:In other news:

(and BTW I consider this to be fallout from the feminist promotion of "rape culture" an increase in the reporting of false rape convictions)

I am surprised at the length of the sentance though. I am accustomed to seeing the women who do this get off with no more than a slap on the wrist. Perhaps the authoritys are getting tired of it?

In any event, (and in my case) I noticed that somewhere during the last ten years I stopped automatically believing women who claimed they were raped.

It took a lot less longer to believe claims of harassment/threats/mysogny and so on by the usual suspects. Something about crying wolf one too often I suppose, tends to use up social capital.
From the article:
'But this is serious because people who make false allegations make it harder for real victims to be believed.'
Do we have a term for the ethical position that it's wrong to cause harm to an actual innocent male only because it may cause harm, eventually, to hypothetical females?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Mykeru wrote: Do we have a term for the ethical position that it's wrong to cause harm to an actual innocent male only because it may cause harm, eventually, to hypothetical females?
Wrong is wrong no matter what sex you are talking about. Sounds like a "tribal" position to take if you are concerned about the outcome only because it would affect "your" side. Does not sound very ethical to me actually.

With that said, what term were you thinking of?

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

First sighting in the wild!
http://i.imgur.com/PWV4N.jpg

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Mykeru wrote: Do we have a term for the ethical position that it's wrong to cause harm to an actual innocent male only because it may cause harm, eventually, to hypothetical females?
Wrong is wrong no matter what sex you are talking about. Sounds like a "tribal" position to take if you are concerned about the outcome only because it would affect "your" side. Does not sound very ethical to me actually.

I was thinking along the lines of "fucking horseshit" but wanted something a little more clinical-sounding.

AnonymousCowherd

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

Mykeru wrote:
I was thinking along the lines of "fucking horseshit" but wanted something a little more clinical-sounding.
Collateral dommage?

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Pitchguest wrote: I'm surprised he hasn't added noelplum to the list yet, with the caption "the patriarchy personified."

By the way, that's Myers logic for you: say there's not a blacklist, own a seperate place on his blog with three sections, "Officers", "Purgatory" (peezus christ), and lastly, "The Dungeon", where all offenders gets a *ahem* "black mark" on their permanent record (even someone who's dead) with a pitch black font in the background. :confusion-shrug:

Also, an "Officers" section? What is he, running a fucking guild or something?
From Ophelia's latest post:
I am here. Seanna and Eamon picked me up at the airport and took me out for a lovely hamburger at Hamburgers on Main (which is not on Main but Somerset).

Whoo, it’s cold here. I’m used to Seattle winters.

What’s new with you?
Their mental and emotional ages appear to have topped out at about eight to ten years. And that's being insulting to most 10-year-olds.

"My friends picked me up at SFO and we drove across a big big bridge and then we went to the market and ate pizza." FFS.

jg64

Post by jg64 »

Pitchguest wrote:No, really. It's on the tip of my tongue. I can almost mouth it out.

Like it starts with a J or something? Help me out here!
Jesus!!! Yay, I win the interwebz.

aqi

Post by aqi »

report from #ausskepcon now started in Melbourne

James Randi
accommodating, affable, amiable, amicable, approachable, beneficent, benevolent, benign, benignant, big-hearted, bland, bonhomous, charitable, chivalrous, civil, compassionate, complaisant, congenial, considerate, cordial, courteous, courtly, easy, forthcoming, friendly, gallant, genial, good-hearted, good-natured, hospitable, pleasing, polite, sociable, stately, suave, tender, unctuous, urbane, well-mannered

DJ Grothe
affable, agreeable, amical, clubby, companionable, compatible, complaisant, congruous, consistent, consonant, conversable, convivial, cooperative, cordial, delightful, favorable, fit, genial, good-humored, gracious, happy, harmonious, jovial, kindly, kindred, like-minded, mellow, pleasant, pleasing, regular fellow, right neighborly, sociable, social, suitable, sympathetic, well-suited

Rebecca Watson
sulked drank

she's doing a twitter hashtag live show during the event this should be good.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Dick Strawkins wrote:First sighting in the wild!
http://i.imgur.com/PWV4N.jpg
That's a huge cock.

peterb

Post by peterb »

Mykeru wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:In other news:

From the article:
'But this is serious because people who make false allegations make it harder for real victims to be believed.'
Do we have a term for the ethical position that it's wrong to cause harm to an actual innocent male only because it may cause harm, eventually, to hypothetical females?
Misandry

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

sacha wrote:
Za-zen wrote:I want lecter's cookbook.

Music to die to, and therefore by definition, live to. If you fail to appreciate this, i have no qualms about stating that you are most definately a lower form of life.
I'll raise you - my favourite piece of music. Must be played loud. Ocean Music, otherwise known as Saint John's Passion by the master J.S. Bach. If you simply can't listen to the entire thing, the first five minutes are breathtaking. This with quality headphones while watching the ocean is orgasmic.

youtube oBJ3cQ5uyE4 /youtube
I'll counter with
[youtube]a6MMW-NJmt8[/youtube]
Must also be played loud.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Mykeru wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

The Argumentum ad Equus Ferus Feces?

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Security cam footage of the original elevatorgate incident? :o

[youtube]phTFQQWaO4g[/youtube]

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Dick Strawkins wrote:Security cam footage of the original elevatorgate incident? :o

[lubetube]phTFQQWaO4g[/lubetube]
DUMPY CLOWN TRIGGER WARNING FOR REALS WHY DONCHA?

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Bill O'Reilly doubles-down on tteh stupid:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2 ... ig-picture

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Outwest wrote:Bill O'Reilly doubles-down on tteh stupid:

Whenever the far-left viciously attacks you know you are on to something.
The "people criticized me, therefore I must be right" formulation is the true sign of an irredeemable idiot.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Mykeru wrote:
Outwest wrote:Bill O'Reilly doubles-down on tteh stupid:

Whenever the far-left viciously attacks you know you are on to something.
The "people criticized me, therefore I must be right" formulation is the true sign of an irredeemable idiot.
I almost never watch his show. The stupidity burns too much. Last evening I turned over at the beginning and that's where I first saw this. I was going to tweet it, but, it was a buzz-killer and I thought I'd wait until this morning.

KarlVonMox

Post by KarlVonMox »

Keep the Bach selections coming. Thoroughly enjoying listening to them at work today.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

KarlVonMox wrote:Keep the Bach selections coming. Thoroughly enjoying listening to them at work today.
Sure

[youtube]H4VV91RUPpc[/youtube]

Look ma, no valves on the trumpet.

Altair

Post by Altair »

Melody Hensley is mad at the WoolyBumblebee and has called forth the horde
Sin título.png
(58.42 KiB) Downloaded 329 times
I wonder what definition of bullying and harassment she's using?
tweet.png
(33.26 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
There's my answer.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Altair wrote:Melody Hensley is mad at the WoolyBumblebee and has called forth the horde

I wonder what definition of bullying and harassment she's using?

There's my answer.
They're already downvoting her video on Youtube. Bullies everywhere.

welch

Post by welch »

Well, the FTBwats should love how proactive FSU is in the field of rape prevention. They have a BILLBOARD:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8057/8233 ... 5488_b.jpg
Rape is bad, mmkay? by bynkii2, on Flickr

I mean, the silhouette is even WHITE! How more SJW-compliant could they be?

Altair

Post by Altair »

welch wrote:Well, the FTBwats should love how proactive FSU is in the field of rape prevention. They have a BILLBOARD:

Picture snipped
Rape is bad, mmkay? by bynkii2, on Flickr

I mean, the silhouette is even WHITE! How more SJW-compliant could they be?
The silhouette looks young. He needs to be old to complete the EEEEVIILL trifecta of being old, white and male.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Altair wrote:Melody Hensley is mad at the WoolyBumblebee and has called forth the horde
Sin título.png
How laughably pathetic. And this vapid, whinnying creature is an executive director of the CFI? Ye gods - talk about lions led by donkeys.

mutleyeng

Post by mutleyeng »

I wont embed it, but a really unconventional way to play Bach on guitar here

quite impressive

to keep on topic, Melody
:moon:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

mutleyeng wrote:I wont embed it, but a really unconventional way to play Bach on guitar here

quite impressive
Impressive indeed. Though I don't know why he appears to be attempting to suck a tit which isn't there.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

Tigzy wrote:
Sin título.png
How laughably pathetic. And this vapid, whinnying creature is an executive director of the CFI? Ye gods - talk about lions led by donkeys.
I looked a bit ago on Youtube and the video is starting to accumulate a lot of downvotes.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Outwest wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Sin título.png
I looked a bit ago on Youtube and the video is starting to accumulate a lot of downvotes.
That's just the initial Facebook glow.

Let's get out the word on YouTube and Twitter and teach Melody about the Streisand Effect.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

When it comes to baroque compositions on guitar, I prefer mine a little more Pachelbel and somewhat more overdriven. Matt here also has an excellent guitar face, looking for much of the time as if he's straining to dislodge a particularly obstinate shit. And failing.

[youtube]wam-oMub8EU[/youtube]

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Outwest wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Sin título.png
Can someone embed or include a tiny URL? I'm having browser issues and can't locate it.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Cunning Punt wrote:
I said it before. HaifischGeweint is Setar. Surely there can't be two such nutty transexual people in Vancouver?
But Setar isn't trans, he only wishes he was in order to gain more victim points. He claimed to be a victim of transphobia because he has long hair (he hasn't).

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Tigzy wrote:When it comes to baroque compositions on guitar, I prefer mine a little more Pachelbel and somewhat more overdriven. Matt here also has an excellent guitar face, looking for much of the time as if he's straining to dislodge a particularly obstinate shit. And failing.
O_O

:dance:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

peterb wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
Misandry
I disagree. Misandry might be a movitator, but we were talking about a specific term for the "ethical" position that was adopted by it.

I am sure if you look aound, you will see examples of it completely unrelated to the current subject but applicable to other spheres. For example:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... html[quote]
Eight weeks later, social workers came and took the children away — despite the fact that they were thriving — on the grounds that because the couple belonged to the UK Independence Party this was not ‘the right cultural match’. [/quote]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rents.html
When I told them we were white British, I was turned down without even being invited for an interview': Family's adoption ordeal at the hands of the 'thought police'

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

For katamari Damassi:

[youtube]l8Ob0AKW8Bs[/youtube]

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

bhoytony wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
I said it before. HaifischGeweint is Setar. Surely there can't be two such nutty transexual people in Vancouver?
But Setar isn't trans, he only wishes he was in order to gain more victim points. He claimed to be a victim of transphobia because he has long hair (he hasn't).
I didn't know that. It's funny, his/her/xir/zxcw's writing has the same garbled, resentful, self important, whining, hectoring quality.

Lapsang Souchong

Post by Lapsang Souchong »

Bach Partita No.6 Toccata by Glenn Gould

[youtube]K6wuIgSSKPg[/youtube]

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Speaking of shredding, there's a guy on YouTube called Eric "Erock" Calderone who, it seems, has almost a permanent smile on his face while playing.

Observe;

[youtube]7_1kVp-_teU[/youtube]

This one is more visible;

[youtube]yDE2VQzghp4[/youtube]

Then again, wouldn't you smile if you could play that good? ;)

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Outwest wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Sin título.png

96/102 now. It was in the 70's when I commented. The downvotes have slowed and the upvotes are gaining.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

ReneeHendricks wrote:For katamari Damassi:
Thanks Renee!

Yeah if that's what sent her into a panic then CFI needs to reevaluate their personnel.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

katamari Damassi wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:For katamari Damassi:
Thanks Renee!

Yeah if that's what sent her into a panic then CFI needs to reevaluate their personnel.
Remember, she's afraid of people that may be out to "get " her. Just protecting herself from the bad, bad, world of the lulz that is the internet.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Pitchguest wrote:Speaking of shredding, there's a guy on YouTube called Eric "Erock" Calderone who, it seems, has almost a permanent smile on his face while playing.
That's the 'Scarlett Johanson loves the flavour of my spunk' guitar face.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Sin título.png
Spoilt little brat. I've upvoted it, for what it's worth.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

katamari Damassi wrote:Yeah if that's what sent her into a panic then CFI needs to reevaluate their personnel.
I could be wrong, but isn't the leadership of local organizations essentially decided by the local membership? Essentially it is a question of who steps up to the plate and does the work.

Please correct me if I am wrong.