What is the essential nature of Eucliwoo?

What do you think Eucliwoo is?

Troll, no doubt about it
15%
Innocent newbie, a little too earnest
22%
Hyped the fuck up on horse-Ritalin
46%
Completely fucking clueless
15%
Modern version of Archie the Cockroach (google for Archie and Mehitabel) out of his tiny ganglion on crank
No votes
Frankie Mouse
No votes
Benjie Mouse
1%

Total votes: 85

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

What is the essential nature of Eucliwoo?

Post by Lsuoma »

Vote, vote, vote for Nigel Barton. You may also use this thread to hug Eucliwoo, as long as you make sure s/h/it's arms are kept away from the fucking keyboard...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: What is the essential nature of Eucliwoo?

Post by Lsuoma »

Oh, and Eucliwoo: this might be a good place for you to confine s/h/its posting to if the regulars continue to display frustration with your content-free postings.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Darren

Post by Darren »

It was a tough choice between troll and horse-ritalin, but the latter was just to damned funny to not vote for it.

Also, who bought back the post-review when new posts have been made? That's not turned on in the main thread, is it?

Dan

Post by Dan »

Eucliwoo just needs Blog Hog's boyfriend to ban s/h/it from the Internet for a while.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Darren wrote:It was a tough choice between troll and horse-ritalin, but the latter was just to damned funny to not vote for it.

Also, who bought back the post-review when new posts have been made? That's not turned on in the main thread, is it?
Lemme check - it may be a per-thread/per-forum setting. I assume you're talking about the "Someone has posted a new message..." warning.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Dan wrote:Eucliwoo just needs Blog Hog's boyfriend to ban s/h/it from the Internet for a while.
Didn't s/h/it say s/h/it was a nympho 400lb fuck bunny? There's bound to be a ton of atheists who'd just love to keep s/h/it away from the keyboard...

Darren

Post by Darren »

Lsuoma wrote:I assume you're talking about the "Someone has posted a new message..." warning.
Yeah, that's the one.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Darren wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:I assume you're talking about the "Someone has posted a new message..." warning.
Yeah, that's the one.
It's per-forum. Should be fixed ever'where now. Let me know if I've missed something.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Mykeru wrote:Someone needs a big-ol' bear hug.

http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default ... attack.jpg
Make mine a grizzly, please...

franc

Post by franc »

Darren

Post by Darren »

After further consideration, I changed my vote to troll.

And...
Lsuoma wrote:It's per-forum. Should be fixed ever'where now. Let me know if I've missed something.
Thanks!

Maximus

Post by Maximus »

Whatever she is this is fucking funny!!!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Ritalin. Too masochistic even for a troll.
*remembers Oolon*
I could be wrong though.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Lsuoma wrote:Oh, and Eucliwoo: this might be a good place for you to confine s/h/its posting to if the regulars continue to display frustration with your content-free postings.
This is the "I'm so annoyed at the posts about eucliwood but Im going to go make more posts about her" thread, due to the tiny presence of those who said so.

I wrote out a note to jjbinx, you know, one of those "I'm not sending this to the person" notes to get a bit of frustration off your chest? But now that I notice this thread, and it's ABOUT me, no one can complain about me posting about the stuff here.

So here's the note, released to the public.

Also, Achron should stop stalking me. It's creepier than this thread.

Okay, okay. The note:
Eucliwood wrote:binx, I don't exactly fancy you. I went back to reading the board..and thought "yay, I'm not the subject anymore..." then BAM. You post another fucking post about me, and then have the nerve to tell me not to reply. Okay, okay, well I just noticed you posted another fucking post about ME after someone ELSE (who I didn't reply to, by the way) decided to go on about me. RICHHH. Blame the target much? People were going on and on about me, I wanted the same thing you did, and I fucking stopped replying to them too, but I get back on to find another post blaming me for them continuing to talk about me, despite the obvious fact that they weren't going on and on because I was replying to them. It continued whether I spoke at all or not, and much of it was about things I'd already said. Most of the posts weren't even replies to my recent replies. I actually skipped and ignored LOADS of replies to me, but as soon as you find ONE reply of mine to them, you go "Yay, I get to blame this annoying Eucliflaming on Eucliwood! I don't have to tell existing members to shut the fuck up!" Why don't you consider ignoring the people, like yourself, who continue bringing me up, totally unrelated to whether I speak to them or not?

>I reply. "Stop replying omg your replies are what makes them continue, even though it clearly goes on and on whether you're here or not!

>Someone else is talking about me, and I am nowhere to be seen "By the way, omg stop replying!! This is your fault!! I will not address the people bitching on about you, instead, I'll blame you and bitch about you too, stirring up even more posts about you! Stop making the forum about you, you attention wore!"

>Someone PMs me, telling me if I stop replying at all, they won't blame me for the continued bitching...
Looks like they were wrong.

Lesson learned:
Eucliwood, no matter how many stupid posts you read about you, YOU must resist replying at all, and even if you don't, you will be blamed for the posts, because you caused them to post about you, somehow. We get to taunt you with all sorts of posts and you are not allowed to defend yourself, at all. We will begin writing "Eucliwood, don't reply to us!" notices on the bottom of our posts so that you get the point.

It just shows that anytime someone has an issue with me you'll blame it on me, whether we get on or not, so what's the point?

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

I think we need to make this the Eucliwood rehab center. Kick the habit, creeps.

Post by 1011100010 »

I came here looking for a place that was speaking out against Atheism+ and found it. I would have looked for a place when I was going there simply to freely criticize negative things about it (but I see the entire thing sucks), but I was afraid of being banned.

I'm not familiar with a lot of FtB... dunno what people mean by elevatorgate (even after reading the glossary) and many other things. Anyone want to fill me in? ^^ the best way you could fill me in would be to bitch about everything you can think of about A+ and FtB. it's okay if it's long.
Did you sign in here to get a 'revenge' on the A+ ?

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

Fucking clueless. HAS to be. I mean...have y'all seen that fucking post above?

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

1011100010 wrote:
I came here looking for a place that was speaking out against Atheism+ and found it. I would have looked for a place when I was going there simply to freely criticize negative things about it (but I see the entire thing sucks), but I was afraid of being banned.

I'm not familiar with a lot of FtB... dunno what people mean by elevatorgate (even after reading the glossary) and many other things. Anyone want to fill me in? ^^ the best way you could fill me in would be to bitch about everything you can think of about A+ and FtB. it's okay if it's long.
Did you sign in here to get a 'revenge' on the A+ ?
Does it say I did, retard? How the fuck can I get revenge on A+ by coming here? Am I attempting to orchestrate any attacks on A+? Me criticizing A+ and the gang is no different from anyone else here doing it, so stop trying to twist it into some kind of revenge scheme.

Anyway,
Continued bitchery unprovoked by target:
Gumby wrote: Ugh. Sounds like someone has behaved the same ridiculous way in both forums, has been chastised for pretty much the same moronic things in both forums, and still isn't taking the fucking hint. Either pure troll, or lead-density bumblefuck stupid. Glad to see I didn't miss anything by throwing the useless fuck in the "ignore" bin.
This post seems to imply that I was banned or lectured for the same things there as here. Looks like someone can’t read.

Post by 1011100010 »

Does it say I did, retard?
Did I said it does?
Am I attempting to orchestrate any attacks on A+?
Are you?

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

1011100010 wrote:
Does it say I did, retard?
Did I said it does?
Am I attempting to orchestrate any attacks on A+?
Are you?
"Did I said it does" is not a valid response to my question. I'm asking you if it said I did, in order to lead you to the answer to your own question.

And well, read the posts I make here. Am I gathering up any troops for an attack on those fuckwits?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

[youtube]SwNXQFnOoRk[/youtube]

Post by 1011100010 »

I'm asking you if it said I did, in order to lead you to the answer to your own question.
Why don't you answer my question instead?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

1011100010 wrote:
I'm asking you if it said I did, in order to lead you to the answer to your own question.
You have a registered account - please use it instead of posting anonymously.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

I don't know. I too find Eucliwood kind of irritating, but I do think the dogpile is a tad silly and overdone, especially with its FfTB-stylee hostility and insults.

My perception is that Eucliwood is just sincere, enthusiastic, and very, very young, if not chronologically, certainly emotionally and perhaps psychologically. I think cutting a little bit of slack, in the form of ignore, would be much more appropriate to our claimed level of intellectual integrity and emotional maturity.

That's not prescriptive; just a thought piece.

Heh, heh.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

1011100010 wrote:
I did. The fact you didn't notice this.. proves you need brain exercise. Figure out my answer.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Eucliwood shows up here the same day she was permabanned from A+ forum, gets essentially the same kind of reception for some of the same posting behaviors.

Where was she before that (before December 10)? (she mentioned another forum, wasn't it a PTSD forum?)

Where will she go next?

Has she met this same kind of reception in other forums and if so has it been a valuable source of feedback for her?

(Inquiring minds don't actually want to know...just wondering out loud.)

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

None of the above. It's Sacha Baron Cohen.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Gefan wrote:None of the above. It's Sacha Baron Cohen.
Jagsjemash!

Git

Post by Git »

She's just ickle and earnest. And a bit hyper. That's all. Mostly harmless.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

John Greg (http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 667#p41667) said:
My perception is that Eucliwood is just sincere, enthusiastic, and very, very young....
See. Told you so. Listen to meEe! I'z aways teh right!

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Gefan wrote:None of the above. It's Sacha Baron Cohen.
You have found me out! I'm Sacha Baron Cohen!

LMU

Post by LMU »

Eucliwood: Regarding your sig: "If anyone knows of forums that criticize baboons, PM me the link because I'm not checking the forum posts at this time and I can't dig through it all later. (You can get rid of me this way!)"

There is the Atheism plus "not safe space" forum which is now at http://www.secularsocialjustice.com/ Because it consists of a large number of people who were banned at the atheism plus "safe space" forum, it tends to be more sympathetic and tolerant of anti A+ sentiment (there are some slymepit posters there in fact).

There is also the Atheism Plus thread at the JREF forum here: http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=242361&page=75

There is also the rationalia forum here: http://rationalia.com/forum/index.php I don't personally know much about it, but I believe it has some anti-baboon sentiments. It may also have some pro-baboon sentiments, because it isn't as focused as the Slymepit and you may get people on both sides.

There are also numerous blogs at http://skepticink.com/ some of which are anti-baboon or not pro-baboon.

Note that none of those forums or blogs have criticizing baboons as their focus the way the Slymepit does, so going in their with "How about those baboons, eh?" won't necessarily make you friends.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Thanks, LMU... I'm annoyed that I'm barred from posting on my own damn thread. It's bad enough it's in place on the popular thread. Why everywhere else?

lonesagi

Post by lonesagi »

Eucliwood wrote:decius, I finally open up a quote of yours and it's about insulting me? If you want to play the paranoia-minor card, how about you leave me alone? You look kind of creepy insulting a minor whenever you can. What's that about? I'm scared.

Did I mention that I've been in contact with agents before? They're very minor-shield happy... I can find her card somewhere... if not, I'll just walk down to the department. Policemen also run in the family.

I'm not kidding about having to be in the presence of FBI workers before. I'm tired of your shit, though, so it might be worth it to wail victim and actually embrace it. YOU'RE the only one in any danger of landing in trouble, using honey pot insults against me. That is so old.
This is why you got moderated, Eucli. Sorry, I'd like to be sympathetic, but you've brought it upon yourself. Own up, grow up (as in, legally age) and then come back. No one here is going anywhere.

EucliwooItself

Post by EucliwooItself »

Not really, lonesagi. That was just the excuse, the fuel. It was nothing but "yaaay finally" (as in they'd BEEN wanted something to hinder me) when it happened. I don't buy the whole "no we are moderating you because we seriously believe we need to protect Decius from you sacrificing your own self just to punish him for being smart with you."

Even if I was sick enough to ruin my image, go through trials, have to SEE decius's face, etc, what crime would he be charged with that doesn't work just as well (or just as shabbily) if I was 18?

And even if he WAS guilty of a crime, and I was sick enough to put myself and Decius through all that, what the flying fuck would moderating me do other than make me angry enough to hurry up and do it? So yeah. This was obviously the excuse used to put me on it. I'm young, not stupid. If he was truly concerned about me doing something to his old pal Decius, he'd tell them they have to fuck off and not bother me. Not moderate what I *say*. What the hell would that have done to protect anyone here? Honestly banning me wouldn't have done anything. So yeah, it doesn't add up as an honest motive, nor a necessary move.

Also, I didn't buy the "I'd like to sympathize" thing. You're just someone on the bandwagon. Not around for most of it, from the looks of it. Just some guy new to it (whether you registered before me or not) wanting to join in.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Eucli, are you really as incapable of taking or accepting responsibility for your own actions as you appear? Or is this all just a petulant sham?

Are you just a troll, as some folks think, or are you as idiotic as you seem? Yes, yes, I know; an unanswerable question.

And I rather doubt the name change will garner you any advantages.

EucliwooItself

Post by EucliwooItself »

Ahh, someone calls themselves replying. The topic just won't die, will it? Even if I reply to every bullshit point brought up.

John, simply saying "No, it's you not taking responsibility for your actions," isn't a reply at all and it was a waste of my time to read. Either directly reply to the points I made, or don't bother at all. This looks like you simply can't provide rebuttals to what I said, so you want to use scawwy, condemning phrases like "incapable of taking or accepting responsibility for your own actions."

As for your claim... naw, I take complete responsibility for my actions. I, Eucliwoo Itself, threatened decius. It was clearly a fucking joke though. Why should I be ashamed? "I can get you arrested for bothering me!" What does being a minor have to do with anything? :P I didn't expect people to use it. Did decius himself even do anything besides reply with some snark?

Decius, if you were really shaking in your boots, you don't have to worry. Ever. Like I said, even if you went and forced me to do some fucked up things worth reporting, I'm incapable of reporting you, in terms of what my precious soul can handle. I don't need additional stress.

...Buuut again, like I said, moderating me is sort of irrelevant and has nothing to do with helping decius or others I could get prosecuted here, and it would in fact be counterproductive... so I'm pretty sure no one did it with decius' well-being in mind. I'm pretty sure they didn't even take me seriously, because if they did, they wouldn't have done something else to me to tempt me even more. Common fucking sense.

Unable to take responsibility for my actions or troll? Lol.

No, I'm just incapable of taking responsibility for someone else's actions. I'm incapable of letting them use mine to excuse their own. If they're going to do that, they could at least make it convincing as an excuse.

Joe Smoe (I forgot your username, fuck it), if you dare reply with a half assed counter (because there is no counter. I'm right, in this case.), make sure it's actually a response to what I said. Do NOT tire my eyes with some random bullshit reply.

EucliwooItself

Post by EucliwooItself »

I mean, that's like expecting me to believe that someone was forced to lock me in a cave in order to stop me from pressing bomb triggers I said I would make go off just because someone punched me. "In order to reduce the chance of this happening, we have made you angrier by locking you in a cave! Stop trolling and accept that YOU did this to YOURSELF. We had to do it! This will totally stop you from pressing those triggers!"

Ha!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Since you may not have read the post in the other thread, Eucliwoo, this is a direct notification that if you continue to post from as anonymous, I will assume that you are doing this solely to avoid moderation, and I will ban you from this forum.

EucliwooItself

Moderate? Me? In my thread?

Post by EucliwooItself »

Eh, first it was just cos I was too tired to sign in. But then I figured, I'll post as Eucliwoo in this thread, since it's my fucking thread, and I can sign in to post on the other ones. It's a slap in the face to try to filter me posting here in a thread you decided to make about me and totally counter productive to the thread. Might as well close the bitch down if you're going to do that.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yes, I will. Three more posts like this and you're gone.

EucliwooItself

Post by EucliwooItself »

I mean, it's totally mean to make me wait for you to arrive and post my posts for me when people are trying to talk smack to me in the thread! It's like throwing a dog a toy and restraining them for a couple hours! Or locking someone in a cage with a muzzle during a school debate centered around them!

EucliwooItself

Post by EucliwooItself »

I'll waste my second post on this, then: Fine. But, if I'm going to be banned (oooh, banned! So much different from hardly being able to post here!) for freely posting in my own thread, you should delete my posts along with it. That shouldn't be too big a request. The least you could do is give closure. All of those responses and reflections waiting for me when I'm gone if you *don't*... -tear- (okay, that was dramatic, but I'm also serious)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

No, no deletion. Your trolling will remain.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

So you complain that it's trolling, you complain that the beginning was spam, and refuse to delete it? Then you just brought yourself a ticket to eternal eucliwooness all over your forum. Eternally. Definitely won't be leaving before it's all deleted.

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Lsuoma, post my fucking post! If you insist on being my servant, do it right! Of course, you were there, and I still get post lag.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Adult male troll.

Gilmarvag

Hydrocodone 7.5 Side Effects

Post by Gilmarvag »

Last edited by Skep tickle on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam