"God-centered community building" / "Jim's closet"

For endless numbers of endless posts about the same endless techniques
comhcinc

Re: "God-centered community building" / "Jim's closet"

Post by comhcinc »

I still want to know how you ever convinced a woman to fuck you.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

jimhabegger wrote:... but if think you need to know more about my own personal views, to discuss one of the topics that interest me ...
Typo - that should have been "... but if you think ..."

Or even if you have a friendly interest in my views, or friendly curiosity about them, I'm willing to discuss them with you, even if you aren't interested in anything I'd like to discuss. Only, the only way I would try to explain my views, is in the context of how I use them, which would bring us right back to the topics I said I'd like to discuss, or maybe one of these topics:
- Learning to help spread the best kinds of love and knowledge.
- Learning to be a better friend to each person in my life.
- Learning to help reduce the ravaging of military and economic warfare and other natural disasters, and counteract their effects.
- Learning to help build a better world.
- Developing my feminine qualities and capacities.

Another possibility I see, if you want to have some kind of discussion with me, with friendly intentions, is to discuss what you're doing in your life and/or what I'm doing in my life, that we see as possibly beneficial to others, or to society.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

comhcinc wrote:I still want to know how you ever convinced a woman to fuck you.
I can see a possibility that this might actually be your way of being friendly. If so, I appreciate it.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Hmmmm
Blending_7f4d91_396189.jpg
(47.67 KiB) Downloaded 290 times

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

I see a possibility that that might be your way of being friendly, but I don't want to go there, so I don't know how to respond to it.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

jimhabegger wrote:
I can see a possibility that this might actually be your way of being friendly. If so, I appreciate it.

Nope.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

jimhabegger wrote:Another possibility I see, if you want to have some kind of discussion with me, with friendly intentions, is to discuss what you're doing in your life and/or what I'm doing in my life, that we see as possibly beneficial to others, or to society.
Or more generally, if you tell me about your interests in life, maybe we could find some common interest that way.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

jimhabegger wrote:
jimhabegger wrote:Another possibility I see, if you want to have some kind of discussion with me, with friendly intentions, is to discuss what you're doing in your life and/or what I'm doing in my life, that we see as possibly beneficial to others, or to society.
Or more generally, if you tell me about your interests in life, maybe we could find some common interest that way.

I want to know how you ever convinced a woman to fuck you.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

deLurch, is it okay if I send you a private message? I agree, in advance, for you to post it, or any part of it, in the forum, if you want to.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

jimhabegger wrote:deLurch, is it okay if I send you a private message? I agree, in advance, for you to post it, or any part of it, in the forum, if you want to.
Or anywhere else.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Shithead you are creepy as fuck.

Have the police ever talked to you about stalking?

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

deLurch, never mind about the PM. I'm logging out, and not coming back. If you want to know why, or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss with me, feel free to send me an email, or contact me in any of the other ways you might find, if you search. That goes for anyone who would like to discuss anything with me.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

jimhabegger wrote:deLurch, never mind about the PM. I'm logging out, and not coming back. If you want to know why, or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss with me, feel free to send me an email, or contact me in any of the other ways you might find, if you search. That goes for anyone who would like to discuss anything with me.
I'll still be notified if you send me a private message, and I'll log in just long enough to respond, but I'd rather not do it that way.

CaptainFluffyBunny

kittensmiling_zpsf396aa95.png_zps5kwyrjxf.jpeg
(22.61 KiB) Downloaded 177 times

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I'll take that as a yes.

CaptainFluffyBunny

That guy...tough as nails. Definitely had the power of god on his side.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I bet he has warrants out.

CaptainFluffyBunny

We ruined deLurch's chew-toy. Goddamn, I am such an ass sometimes.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

I work in mysterious ways...

feathers

Post by feathers »

Damn, I was about to ask him if:
jimhabegger wrote:- Learning to help reduce the ravaging of military and economic warfare and other natural disasters, and counteract their effects.
- Learning to help build a better world.
...implies he writes the Chinese government on behalf of Amnesty International regarding the death penalty and the continued occupation of Tibet.

Guess we'll never know!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

jimhabegger wrote:
deLurch wrote:I am personally looking forward to his discussion on the community building efforts of the Universal House of Justice.
I'm not sure that your intentions are not friendly, and I've seen some signs that you're actually trying to communicate with me, and possibly really do have some friendly interest, either in me, or in what I'd like to discuss. Almost all of your posts have looked and felt friendly to me.

If your intentions really are friendly, I might be able to see that more clearly if you explain what it is about me, or about the topics that I've said I'd like to discuss, that interests you.
You keep going on about if people are friendly or not. I tend not to think that way. My primary driver to engage in discussion is if I find the subject interesting. And what I find interesting tends to be information I don't know, or exposure to points of view I am unfamiliar with. Had it been someone from the Christian faith doing the same thing as you, I doubt I would be interested as I feel I have had plenty of education, training and exposure to the Christian faiths growing up. But when it comes to the Baha'i faith, I know very little. I have read the word a time or too, but my knowledge of it is extremely limited.

Initially when you brought it up, I think many of us viewed it as you just telling something about yourself, and as a personal quirk most people tend not to kick around other people's religion, at least here in the US (you have lived here in a few cities, so I expect you are familiar with our norms). So we tend not to discuss other people's different religions. We were waiting for you to dive into the other topics du jour. But once we figured out what you were talking about, and that you wanted to talk about elements of your religion, I became interested. As I stated above, I know very little about the Baha'i.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

If we hold hands and send out good thoughts he'll come back... *reaches out*... Touch the screen...

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

jimhabegger wrote:deLurch, is it okay if I send you a private message? I agree, in advance, for you to post it, or any part of it, in the forum, if you want to.
Sure. You don't need to ask to send someone a PM. In general though, I prefer having open discussions. I get more out of it when I can read other people's insights. That is a big reason why I enjoy discussing the various topics that come up here at the pit.

I am not fond of reading editorials as it is one way read only opinion. Two person discussions are nice, but you are still limited to the knowledge, insight and experiences of just the two people talking. When you increase the number of people who participate, you have the benefit of all of their knowledge, insights and experiences.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

jimhabegger wrote:deLurch, never mind about the PM. I'm logging out, and not coming back. If you want to know why, or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss with me, feel free to send me an email, or contact me in any of the other ways you might find, if you search. That goes for anyone who would like to discuss anything with me.
Oh, well that died quickly. All of that discussion and we didn't get to the meat of the discussion. Just talking about talking about having a discussion. Kind of disappointing.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

deLurch, I just finished reading the Wonderist chronicles, and it gave me a whole new outlook on what's been happening to me here. I started reading them to console myself. I was feeling very disappointed with the Slymepit, and like it had lost all of its appeal for me, but reading the Wonderist chronicles has completely restored its attraction for me.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

jimhabegger wrote:deLurch, I just finished reading the Wonderist chronicles, and it gave me a whole new outlook on what's been happening to me here. I started reading them to console myself. I was feeling very disappointed with the Slymepit, and like it had lost all of its appeal for me, but reading the Wonderist chronicles has completely restored its attraction for me.
- and my love for the fascist tit, however much he may despise me. Or is that just his way of being friendly?

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

deLurch wrote:... and we didn't get to the meat of the discussion.
Which for you is ...?

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Now that I think of it, "stupid godbot" does have an affectionate ring to it ...

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

And to think I almost thought I wasn't welcome here.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

The reason I decided to leave was because I thought I was violating a safe space, but I don't think that any more.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

TheMan wrote:If we hold hands and send out good thoughts he'll come back... *reaches out*... Touch the screen...
It worked!

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

TheMan wrote:If we hold hands and send out good thoughts he'll come back... *reaches out*... Touch the screen...
Whoever said that you control everything, was right!

Does this mean that I've finally impressed you? If so, how?

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

jimhabegger wrote:Now that I think of it, "stupid godbot" does have an affectionate ring to it ...
- and so does "Wowbagger." And coming to visit me in my closet. What was I thinking, to think I wasn't welcome here?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

jimhabegger wrote:
jimhabegger wrote:Now that I think of it, "stupid godbot" does have an affectionate ring to it ...
- and so does "Wowbagger." And coming to visit me in my closet. What was I thinking, to think I wasn't welcome here?
No, I genuinely despise you.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

deLurch wrote:... that you wanted to talk about elements of your religion, I became interested. As I stated above, I know very little about the Baha'i.
I don't know how to answer questions about "Baha'i beliefs," because for me there is no such thing. Every Baha'i has their own beliefs, and the beliefs of Baha'is diverge as widely as the beliefs of all the people of the world. If you want to know what Baha'is *do*, what they do that currently interests me the most is the kind of community development I see being promoted by their world council. If you want to know what beliefs and practices are being promoted by various Baha'i institutions and agencies, all I would be doing is copying and pasting from their Web sites.

I have no interest, myself, in discussing any of that, or even my own personal views, outside of the context of the topics I said I'd like to discuss, but I'm willing now to do that, if that's all you're interested in. Actually though, even approaching it from that angle, my views don't mean anything to me, outside of the contexts in which I use them, so I don't see how I can really explain them without referring back to the topics of self-improvement, community service and community development that I originally said I wanted to discuss.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Lsuoma wrote:No, I genuinely despise you.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Lsuoma wrote:No, I genuinely despise you.
I was serious about liking you, and I can see very good reasons for you despising me.

Reading about what happened with Wonderist gave me a lot better insight into the way people have been reacting to me, and a lot more admiration for you.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Can I report him for spam?

CaptainFluffyBunny

Well, I have learned a lot about Baha'i, thanks to Korban, and will now add them to our school district's cult watch list. I believe Baha'i had a table at one of the community night things, gonna oppose that. So Jim's presence has made a difference, though probably not in the way he intended.

CaptainFluffyBunny

boobs-in-earthquake.gif
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 125 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jimhabegger wrote: I'm not sure that your intentions are not friendly, and I've seen some signs that you're actually trying to communicate with me, and possibly really do have some friendly interest, either in me, or in what I'd like to discuss. Almost all of your posts have looked and felt friendly to me.

If your intentions really are friendly, I might be able to see that more clearly if you explain what it is about me, or about the topics that I've said I'd like to discuss, that interests you.
Just shut the fuck up.

[youtube]ysWRb9bqB-Y[/youtube]

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Thanks, Matt.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Apparently, jimhabegger just ignores your questions if he feels you're not being sufficiently "friendly" to him. Could be bahai SOP, or just part of Jimmy's mental disorder.

In any case, go fuck yourself, Jim.
Me_so_friendly_me_ignore_you_longtime.png
(22.7 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

[youtube]4emYaDbaJ8w[/youtube]

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

deLurch wrote:I am personally looking forward to his discussion on the community building efforts of the Universal House of Justice.
So am I, if I ever see any friendly and thoughtful response to what I've already said about it.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

jimhabegger wrote:If your intentions really are friendly, I might be able to see that more clearly if you explain what it is about me, or about the topics that I've said I'd like to discuss, that interests you.
deLurch wrote: And what I find interesting tends to be information I don't know, or exposure to points of view I am unfamiliar with ... But when it comes to the Baha'i faith, I know very little. I have read the word a time or too, but my knowledge of it is extremely limited ... about elements of your religion, I became interested.
If you want a general introduction to the world community called "The Baha'i Faith," I would recommend www.bahai.org, one of the national Web sites, or www.bic.org, the Web site of the agency that represents the Baha'is at the UN.

If you'd like to discuss the elements of the Baha'i Faith that interest me, the best way I see to do that is to respond in some thoughtful way to what I've already said about that.

If you want to know what it means to me to try to learn to follow Baha'u'llah and His House of Justice, that would fill pages, and I'm not sure where to start. Maybe with what I've already said about that, or if you have specific questions about that, go ahead and ask me.

If you want to see someone try to apologize for Baha'i beliefs and practices, or if you want to debate with someone about it, I won't do that, but I can list some places for you to try, not that I would recommend any of them. I might be able to find a few blogs, where you might get some good quality apologetics by posting questions in the comments, but I'm not sure because I've never tried it myself.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

This is SOOOOOOOOOO creepy.

deLurch for your own safety please do not respond.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

deLurch wrote: And what I find interesting tends to be information I don't know, or exposure to points of view I am unfamiliar with ... But when it comes to the Baha'i faith, I know very little. I have read the word a time or too, but my knowledge of it is extremely limited ... about elements of your religion, I became interested.
I see a multitude of religions that are called "Baha'i Faith." The only one I would recommend would be seeing the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and/or Muhammad, in Baha'u'llah, and learning to love and trust Him, and follow Him. I don't think you would learn much about that Baha'i Faith, from anyone who would be willing to debate about it.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Creepy as fuck.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

jimhabegger wrote:I don't think you would learn much about that Baha'i Faith, from anyone who would be willing to debate about it.
Or rather, I would not recommend trying to learn about that Baha'i Faith, from anyone who's willing to debate about it.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

When he quotes himself it is also creepy as fuck.

CaptainFluffyBunny

jimhabegger wrote:
jimhabegger wrote:I don't think you would learn much about that Baha'i Faith, from anyone who would be willing to debate about it.
Or rather, I would not recommend trying to learn about that Baha'i Faith, from anyone who's willing to debate about it.
Golly, that make me wanna join RIGHT NOW!! No debating, a safe-space for god!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
jimhabegger wrote:
Golly, that make me wanna join RIGHT NOW!! No debating, a safe-space for god!
Since god is also Jesus, Mohammed, Zarathustra and The Bab, he probably has multiple headmates, just like We Are Plethora.

I wonder if god needs trigger warnings for sin. He surely shows many examples of SJW entitlement and childish temper tantrums.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Kirbmarc wrote:He surely shows many examples of SJW entitlement and childish temper tantrums.
I don't approve of everything He does either.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Kirbmarc wrote:He surely shows many examples of SJW entitlement and childish temper tantrums.
A lot of things He does look incompetent to me at best, malicious at worst. Most of all, the way he designed humans.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

deLurch wrote:Of the entire population of the world, where do you think you would find people interested in the "community building" of the Universal House of Justice aka the seat of the Baha'i faith?

Would your be more likely to find those people on Baha'i faith forums, or when you meet every 19 days? Or on an atheist/skeptic forum?
No interest at all whatsoever that I could see, in any Baha'i forum on the Internet that I've ever seen, in 15 years or more of participating in every one I could find.

I didn't expect to find any interest in it here either, but I wasn't sure I wouldn't. I don't equate "atheist/skeptic" with anti-religious prejudice.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Which countries are you no longer allowed in shithead?

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Hello Jim.... What would impress me most is your honesty.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

I was prepared to be ignored. I was prepared to be baited, mocked and maligned. What I was not prepared for, was for some people to be using the Undead thread as a safe space, and for the owner to be agreeing to that. I don't want to violate any safe spaces, and that's why I decided to leave. Then I started reading about what happened to Wonderist, to console myself, and now I don't think any more that Lsuoma intends for this to be a safe space for anyone, so I came back. IF he tells me that he does intend for it to be a safe space for some people. I'll leave, and not come back, unless and until I have more training and experience with safe spaces.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

You are a liar and full of shit.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

comhcinc wrote:You are a liar and full of shit.
And you're a one-trick pony, but congratulations, it worked.