Welcome to the Wonderistful World of Steersman

For endless numbers of endless posts about the same endless techniques
Service Dog

Welcome to the Wonderistful World of Steersman

Post by Service Dog »

This is =the= place to continue talking about what a swell guy Steersman is, or what an annoying dolt-- but it's endearing, because it's funny, because look at you/ you're so chill that you brush your teeth with feces, or whatever.

This is also your premiere destination for visiting Steersman & visiting-with Steersman & you can quotebox his posts to your heart's content, here.

This is the only lynx you'll need.

https://crikey-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com ... hilcrk.jpg

Service Dog

Re: Welcome to the Wonderistful World of Steersman

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote:
Service Dog wrote:The racist Ho-de-do joke has been in my head since the 80's. I wonder where I read it?

I'm guessing it was in the Truly Tasteless Joke Book (anybody remember that fad?)

Or maybe Hustler magazine.
Stereotypes about particular "races" - even joking about them - don't intrinsically qualify as racist. How does that joke assert that all blacks are inferior to, say, all whites? Racism:
rac·ism ˈrāˌsizəm
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
How is that joke asserting that all blacks speak that way?

But a classic joke about Jewish stereotypes that is clearly not racist, particularly as it was told by a secular Jew, Jerry Coyne:
Coyne wrote:Question: What is a moral quandry to a Jew? Answer: sign in butcher shop window saying "free pork chops"
:rimshot: ....

Racism is only (?), primarily (?), manifested when one is asserting that a stereotype is true of an entire group, particularly if it is only true of a small if not hypothetical segment of it.
The post after-mine was from Steersman. I had a hunch that it would be a reply to mine, because Steersman would want to say something absurd about race. I unblocked the post to peek & was proven correct.

In the same way a joke about blacks who talk like a minstrel show & play basketball is irresistible Steersman-bait, Steers' reply is irresistible to me... his claims are so perfectly defective. I am compelled to correct him, like straightening a crooked painting. But I needn't make the same mistake others made in the past-- of stinking up the main discussion with yet-another go-nowhere display of Steersman willfully-avoiding acknowledging sense.

I Can Refuse To Reply To Steersman Anywhere But Here, In His Little Box.

If everybody voluntarily refuses to reply to Steers' anywhere but here, he will have been contained, at long last. Without having to mechanically confine him here, using mod super-powers.

You lose, Steersman. Game Over.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Wonder if this story is even on the SJW radar?
Liam Fee: Mother and partner guilty of murdering two-year-old boy

...The couple had blamed another boy for Liam's death. However, during several interviews with specially-trained officers and a social worker, it became clear that the boy had not strangled or suffocated Liam.

He had put his hand over the toddler's mouth several days before his death but Liam had been walking and talking afterwards.

The court heard that Nyomi had forced the same boy's fist into Liam's mouth after he died in order to leave DNA traces.

But the jury found Nyomi and Rachel to be jointly responsible for Liam's murder.

In addition, they subjected two other boys to a series of physical and psychological abuse over two years - including forcing one to sleep in a makeshift cage and another to sleep in a room with rats and snakes which they said "ate little boys".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-e ... e-36417415

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

That response to your obviously racist joke is pretty much a Platonic Steersman post. Is he trolling, or is he really that imbecilic? I don't think even he knows.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Søren Lilholt wrote:That response to your obviously racist joke is pretty much a Platonic Steersman post. Is he trolling, or is he really that imbecilic? I don't think even he knows.
Yep... platonic ideal. An elegant gem. I'd love to take his bait & rub his nose in all the ways he went full-retard. But I'll only do it here in his litterbox. And he refused to reply here. So His main-thread attempt at a reply will go unanswered. I win.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Søren Lilholt wrote:That response to your obviously racist joke is pretty much a Platonic Steersman post. Is he trolling, or is he really that imbecilic? I don't think even he knows.
I dubbed him The Unknowing Troll some time ago, but sometimes I wonder if he actually knows what he's doing and is chortling. Other times I see him as an unkempt lonely old man drooling on his paper slippers at a government institution somewhere in Canada.

All attempts to contain him have failed, and sometimes the urge to respond to him overwhelms any common sense people have. Until we collectively can really ignore him, it is just something we have live with, like hemorrhoids.

The fact that he thinks he's the finest thinker in the pit amuses me to no end. Everybody is wrong, and he is right, people that don't agree with him haven't read his links or have comprehension issues. And he thinks he's contributing. What a sad little man.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Steersman wrote:As opposed to "boring the shit out of everyone" over the relative merits of Shermans versus Tigers? Over hammers versus screwdrivers? Over the perfidies and picayune perversities of such as Elyse Anders, Rebecca Watson, and Richard Carrier?
Say what you will about Elyse, she's about as safe and boring as a high-speed train-wreck. By the way, I recently happened across something you may well enjoy.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

d4m10n wrote:
Steersman wrote:As opposed to "boring the shit out of everyone" over the relative merits of Shermans versus Tigers? Over hammers versus screwdrivers? Over the perfidies and picayune perversities of such as Elyse Anders, Rebecca Watson, and Richard Carrier?
Say what you will about Elyse, she's about as safe and boring as a high-speed train-wreck. By the way, I recently happened across something you may well enjoy.
Do tell. Though that question was - as I mentioned in my response to Brive, and in part - rhetorical. De gustibus and all that.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
I dubbed him The Unknowing Troll some time ago .... What a sad little man.
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54158674.jpg

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Service Dog wrote:The racist Ho-de-do joke has been in my head since the 80's. I wonder where I read it?

I'm guessing it was in the Truly Tasteless Joke Book (anybody remember that fad?)

Or maybe Hustler magazine.
Stereotypes about particular "races" - even joking about them - don't intrinsically qualify as racist. How does that joke assert that all blacks are inferior to, say, all whites? Racism:
rac·ism ˈrāˌsizəm
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
How is that joke asserting that all blacks speak that way?

But a classic joke about Jewish stereotypes that is clearly not racist, particularly as it was told by a secular Jew, Jerry Coyne:
Coyne wrote:Question: What is a moral quandry to a Jew? Answer: sign in butcher shop window saying "free pork chops"
:rimshot: ....

Racism is only (?), primarily (?), manifested when one is asserting that a stereotype is true of an entire group, particularly if it is only true of a small if not hypothetical segment of it.
<snip>

In the same way a joke about blacks who talk like a minstrel show & play basketball is irresistible Steersman-bait, Steers' reply is irresistible to me... his claims are so perfectly defective. I am compelled to correct him, like straightening a crooked painting.
And you're a perfect idiot. You had the floor, the soapbox, where you had every opportunity to "correct" my "perfectly defective" argument (above) yet you were clearly unwilling or unable to do that. All you're capable of doing, apparently, is issuing an ipse dixit, a Papal Encyclical, and expecting everyone to accept that as Gospel.

But maybe to give a further clue to the, apparently, congenitally clueless, do explain - show your work - how referencing a race in a joke constitutes racism. And do note the definition provided, and show how that is manifested in both your joke and Coyne's. You seem to be of the view that, as Aneris put it, "races only contain racism" while having diddly squat in the way of evidence to justify the claim.
Service Dog wrote:You lose, Steersman. Game Over.
Only in your own mind. Where, fortunately, only you happen to live.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Steersman wrote:
d4m10n wrote:
Do tell.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22holy ... +Bergen%22

Good read.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Steersman wrote:
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54158674.jpg
Oh, you of little comprehension. You can't butthurt me, period. I have a happy life, even injured as I am. I am simply wondering if you deserve my pity for your absolute failure to understand people and how they work in practice or my amusement for being so dense while claiming it is everybody else that is dense. Using the "nigga" meme just indicates how truly baffled you must be. Nothing appropriate about it, but there you go, thinking you made a point.

As to having everyone ignore you, I am honestly curious as to how long you'd keep posting if nobody ever reacted to said posts. I think a very long time.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Steersman wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: <snip>
[.img]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54158674.jpg[/img]
Oh, you of little comprehension. You can't butthurt me, period. ....
Consider a definition, although you seem not to understand the concept:
Overly annoyed, bothered or bugged because of a perceived insult; needlessly offended.
Seemed an accurate description for your response as I saw diddly squat in the way of cogent or credible argument.
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:As to having everyone ignore you, I am honestly curious as to how long you'd keep posting if nobody ever reacted to said posts. I think a very long time.
Somewhat of an academic question as you, among no few others, keep doing so ....

CaptainFluffyBunny

Steers, my credible argument is that you are a selfish asshole that ignores common courtesy to trot out your sad little pet theses like they're some prize goat. You gain no traction, people are obviously annoyed, but you press on. You really should use Brive's avatar, the man with the sign yelling at cars.

You did piss me off when you sneered at com's marriage falling apart, because it was hypocritical, your own wife having left you, and because he was hurting and it could have sent him over the edge. I know somebody that popped the back of their head off in an eerily similar situation. That was not butthurt, little man. That was looking out for what should be simple courtesy, empathy and fucking common sense. You went over a line, big-time.

Now you just arouse curiosity and amusement.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

d4m10n wrote:
Steersman wrote:
d4m10n wrote: <snip>
Do tell.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22holy ... +Bergen%22

Good read.
Thanks - looks interesting, although I see that it is "not yet available in stores".

But certainly a credible argument to be looking at swearing from a linguistics and cognitive science point of view. Seem to recollect that Aneris had linked to several Pinker YouTube videos from that perspective. However, I'm not sure that linguistics, by itself, is really capable of covering all bases - "descriptive and prescriptive linguistics" being a false or at least incomplete dichotomy; seems we need to delve a little deeper into the "hardware", the neurology and neurochemistry under the hood.

Apropos of which, I'd recommend William Calvin's The Cerebral Code - notable for some nice use of digital logic for one thing, even if some are not entirely convinced of the analogy with computers. :-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Steers, my credible argument is that you are a selfish asshole that ignores common courtesy ...
Courtesy is a two-way street; tit-for-tat and all that.
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:... to trot out your sad little pet theses like they're some prize goat. You gain no traction, people are obviously annoyed, but you press on. You really should use Brive's avatar, the man with the sign yelling at cars.
Sometimes they're relevant and on-topic.
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:You did piss me off when you sneered at com's marriage falling apart, because it was hypocritical, your own wife having left you, and because he was hurting and it could have sent him over the edge. ....
So fucking what? He was being an obnoxious dickhead, and that was rather consistent with what I expected was part of the reason for the marriage falling apart. Sometimes personal motivations are relevant to discussions, and it is not an ad hominem argument to refer to them. In addition, you might note the recent discussions about one of the Orbit bloggers admitting to mental problems, and how that is not a get-out-of-jail-free card.

CaptainFluffyBunny

:cdc:
Steersman wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:You did piss me off when you sneered at com's marriage falling apart, because it was hypocritical, your own wife having left you, and because he was hurting and it could have sent him over the edge. ....
So fucking what? He was being an obnoxious dickhead, and that was rather consistent with what I expected was part of the reason for the marriage falling apart. Sometimes personal motivations are relevant to discussions, and it is not an ad hominem argument to refer to them. In addition, you might note the recent discussions about one of the Orbit bloggers admitting to mental problems, and how that is not a get-out-of-jail-free card.
You know, if an Orbit blogger was really down, I wouldn't post something shitty about them in a place they were sure to read. And I would chastise anybody here that did. If they look here, they are really digging. But to do it here to com was really poor form, making you a crappy human being. Not just lacking empathy, but deliberately mean regardless of a person's life. But that is a noticeable difference between us. I am a person of honor, and you are an asshole with all the morality of a syphalitic weasel.

But do keep it up. I am devising Steersman Bingo, and an offshoot, the Steersman Drinking Game.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote::cdc:
Steersman wrote:
You know, if an Orbit blogger was really down, I wouldn't post something shitty about them in a place they were sure to read. ....
You do seem to have some difficulty with the concept of not comparing apples and oranges - at least without considering how the differences might affect whatever point you're trying to make.
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Not just lacking empathy, but deliberately mean regardless of a person's life. But that is a noticeable difference between us.
Considering how the Pit is so down, with some justification, on basing arguments on feelings rather than facts - feelz before realz - you sure have a tendency to the former. "My tribe, right or wrong"?
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:I am a person of honor, and you are an asshole with all the morality of a syphalitic weasel.
Says he as he preens himself in front of the mirror ....

CaptainFluffyBunny

tumblr_inline_nlxfo4fedQ1rayg0z_zpsyapnbqhx (1).gif
(130.82 KiB) Downloaded 358 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

tumblr_nczy6g64781txeruoo1_500_zpsorvl3bmi.gif
(1.97 MiB) Downloaded 357 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

And last...
animated-windmill-image-0030_zpsy8u4rn6f.gif
(58.7 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
Easy peasy.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Steersman wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:I am a person of honor, and you are an asshole with all the morality of a syphalitic weasel.
Says he as he preens himself in front of the mirror ....
Don't need to preen, little man, nor do I have to pay for sex. You do. :burn:

CaptainFluffyBunny

And yes, I know the coded GIF message is easy. Steersman still won't get it. It is a self-awareness test. He will fail, bet on it.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:And yes, I know the coded GIF message is easy. Steersman still won't get it. It is a self-awareness test. He will fail, bet on it.
What a fucking idiot. You're as off-the-wall as Yudkowsky - with far less chops to compensate for that. You both seem to think just because you interpret something one way that everyone else has to see things the same way. Like some dyed-in-the-wool religious fundamentalist or theologian laying out a supposed proof for Gawd, and then following it up with a "so there!"

CaptainFluffyBunny

Steersman wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:And yes, I know the coded GIF message is easy. Steersman still won't get it. It is a self-awareness test. He will fail, bet on it.
What a fucking idiot. You're as off-the-wall as Yudkowsky - with far less chops to compensate for that. You both seem to think just because you interpret something one way that everyone else has to see things the same way. Like some dyed-in-the-wool religious fundamentalist or theologian laying out a supposed proof for Gawd, and then following it up with a "so there!"
Hahaha! Moar!

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Too easy. I'll PM you the answer.

CaptainFluffyBunny

comhcinc wrote:
No need, I've got a lot of responses. It's a little simplistic, but I thought the message appropriate. Steers seems to think there's more than one answer or no answer at all. Sigh. Lead a bot to water...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

comhcinc wrote:
No need, I've got a lot of responses. It's a little simplistic, but I thought the message appropriate. Steers seems to think there's more than one answer or no answer at all. Sigh. Lead a bot to water...
Why don't you just come out and call a spade a shovel? Because you're a fucking idiot, and think that passing messages in your own cryptic language qualifies as cogent argument.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Steersman wrote: snip
Why don't you just come out and call a spade a shovel? Because you're a fucking idiot, and think that passing messages in your own cryptic language qualifies as cogent argument.
Everybody seems to get the puzzle but you, Steers. Hardly my my cryptic language. When you break the code, you will certainly see how it pertains to our stimulating conversation here. Perhaps one of is a fucking idiot, but you have your thumbs, hands and arse on the scale in thinking it's me.

Keep trying, remember your spinning dancer.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote: snip
Everybody seems to get the puzzle but you, Steers. Hardly my my cryptic language. When you break the code, you will certainly see how it pertains to our stimulating conversation here. Perhaps one of is a fucking idiot, but you have your thumbs, hands and arse on the scale in thinking it's me.

Keep trying, remember your spinning dancer.
David Mamet (quoting Aristotle's 'Poetics'?) said the resolution to a drama provides catharsis as it is both 'Surprising and inevitable'. Or, in this case, G*** but K*******.

In Kevin Smith's more vulgar terms: Sailboat!

CaptainFluffyBunny

No clues!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote:
And you're a perfect idiot. You had the floor, the soapbox, where you had every opportunity to "correct" my "perfectly defective" argument (above) yet you were clearly unwilling or unable to do that. All you're capable of doing, apparently, is issuing an ipse dixit, a Papal Encyclical, and expecting everyone to accept that as Gospel.
No, silly. I clearly stated the conflict-- between my desire to correct your skewed interpretation of the Ho-de-do joke/ vs. my unwillingness to pollute the main thread by indulging your inevitable tedium. Everyone but you could effortlessly discern-- that I was resolving my conflict by limiting the 'playing field' to this thread. A specific benefit of this solution is that it is voluntary: if you & I agree to communicate here, then Lsuoma need-not flex his dictatorial authority to force to you communicate only-here. Yet you felt compelled to Cry Wolf: to misinterpret my offer of a fair contract/ and your free choice to accept my terms-- as-if the almighty authority of the vatican were dragging you into a dungeon in chains. Thank you for accepting my offer to communicate here. But please self-reflect so you do not repeat disgracing yourself with baseless pearl-clutching.

Now, onward, "to 'correct' your 'perfectly defective' argument (above)".
Steersman wrote:
But maybe to give a further clue to the, apparently, congenitally clueless, do explain - show your work - how referencing a race in a joke constitutes racism.
I grant your stipulation that you are congenitally clueless. I grant that we're discussing whether the adjective 'racist' applies to the Ho-de-do joke. I do not grant that I must accept the definition of 'racism' you applied.

At best, you have established that your own preferred definition is defective, due to the word "all" being too strict an operator. Leonardo DiCaprio's character in Django Unchained is racist, even tho he claims Django is an "exceptional nigger", "1 in 10,000". The slaveowner's Not All Niggers position damns the race with faint-praise, by saying only 1 in 10,000 blacks has noble qualities which are commonplace in whites. That's still racist, you fool. Furthermore: the definition you provided is from the Oxford English Dictionary. Yet it's not the primary definition. The OED editors helpfully numbered the primary definition "1". Below That, the definition you prefer is a sub-listing, nested within the primary definition, numbered "1.1". Stop cherry-picking.

Even worse, you're disputing word "racist" in the phrase "racist joke", by citing a definition of the word "racism". Perhaps the OED definition of the word "racist" is the OED definition of the word "racist"?...
racist
Pronunciation: /ˈrāsəst/

A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another:
the comments have led to her being called a racist
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/de ... ish/racist

I see nothing in that definition about "ALL people of other races" nor "ALL MEMBERS of a particular race". Even the example-sentence indicates that "comments" (such as the Ho-de-do joke) might lead to one "being called a racist".

So. Where were we?...
Steersman wrote:
...do explain - show your work - how referencing a race in a joke constitutes racism...
Hang on. You're moving the goalpost. The issue in question is whether the Ho-de-do joke could fairly be called 'racist', not ANY joke which references the concept of race.
Steersman wrote:
...and show how that is manifested in both your joke and Coyne's. You seem to be of the view that, as Aneris put it, "races only contain racism" while having diddly squat in the way of evidence to justify the claim.
I'll gladly discuss whether the term "racist" applies to the Ho-de-do joke, but I see no point in chasing your new goalpost of Coyne's joke. Nor do I see any relevance in you cherry-picking Aneris's view of "racism" and trying to impose it on me-- with zero basis-- as my opinion on the word racist. Engage with my actual assertions, don't gallop after strawmen of your own making.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Everyone but you could effortlessly discern-- that I was resolving my conflict by limiting the 'playing field' to this thread. A specific benefit of this solution is that it is voluntary: if you & I agree to communicate here, then Lsuoma need-not flex his dictatorial authority to force to you communicate only-here. Yet you felt compelled to Cry Wolf: to misinterpret my offer of a fair contract/ and your free choice to accept my terms-- as-if the almighty authority of the vatican were dragging you into a dungeon in chains. …
Yes, all fine and dandy to restrict the discussion to this thread if you so wish. However, that comment of mine was relative to your comment here, not in the main thread. That is, you had the floor in Post #2 yet were satisfied with an ipse dixit rather than the more credible counter-argument you’ve provided now.
Service Dog wrote:I grant your stipulation that you are congenitally clueless. I grant that we're discussing whether the adjective 'racist' applies to the Ho-de-do joke. I do not grant that I must accept the definition of 'racism' you applied. ….
Progress, although I think you need to work on your understanding of the referents of phrases.
Service Dog wrote:Leonardo DiCaprio's character in Django Unchained is racist, even tho he claims Django is an "exceptional nigger", "1 in 10,000".
That may well be racist, but it kind of looks like moving the goalposts.
Service Dog wrote:Furthermore: the definition you provided is from the Oxford English Dictionary. Yet it's not the primary definition. The OED editors helpfully numbered the primary definition "1". Below That, the definition you prefer is a sub-listing, nested within the primary definition, numbered "1.1". Stop cherry-picking.

Even worse, you're disputing word "racist" in the phrase "racist joke", by citing a definition of the word "racism". Perhaps the OED definition of the word "racist" is the OED definition of the word "racist"?...
racist
Pronunciation: /ˈrāsəst/

A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another:
the comments have led to her being called a racist
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/de ... ish/racist
I see nothing in that definition about "ALL people of other races" nor "ALL MEMBERS of a particular race". Even the example-sentence indicates that "comments" (such as the Ho-de-do joke) might lead to one "being called a racist".
Seems to depend somewhat on which dictionary one is quoting from, and which item. But since you’ve quoted from the OED, let’s see it in all its glory:
racism:
1. Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:
a programme to combat racism

1.1The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:
theories of racism
Do note the “all members of each race”. And quibbling about the difference between “racism” and “racist” seems to be just that: a racist is merely one who exhibits racism.

But, in addition, you might note the definitions for “class”, “race” being merely an example or instance of such:
class klas
noun
1. a set or category of things having some property or attribute in common and differentiated from others by kind, type, or quality.
Seems to me that it is intrinsic to the concept that when one is referring to the class, to the race, then one is, ipso facto, referring to all members of it. So, even item (1) is essentially saying that racism consists of asserting that all members or one race are superior to all members of another.
Service Dog wrote:Engage with my actual assertions, don't gallop after strawmen of your own making.
Not really “strawmen” – seems more like other cases-in-point to underline my argument.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote: ... item (1) is essentially saying that racism consists of asserting that all members or one race are superior to all members of another...
So now you're capable of accepting what a definition is "essentially" saying? Why the change of heart? Why couldn't you do that, back when you offered me the 1.1 definition? Instead of seizing on the word "all", you could have accepted your definition as "essentially" saying racism is viewing a race as inferior/ regardless of whether the racist specifies All or Some. Heck, why couldn't you do that back in 2013 when you trotted out the same definition for JacquesCuze? Likewise, however-many times in whatever previous years before-that, you played the same broken record.

Naw. You shit in your bed & now you have to marinate in it. Let's be consistent & keep using the same reductio ad absurdum synonymous with the name Steersman. I refer to your attempt to paraphrase your preferred definition: "...all members or one race are superior to all members of another..."

Your paraphrase falls-apart because you repeatedly boldface the qualifier "all", but you neglect the qualifier "each". "Each race"in your definition isn't interchangeable with "one race" in your paraphrase. By your own inane standard, racism would ONLY exist when "all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race". Thus it isn't racism to assert "All Blacks are less intelligent than Whites", unless one also lists all the other races and how "each" of those is specifically different. If one omits mention of Atlantean Mermen (those green cunts!) during one's bigoted diatribe, one fails to be racist. Ho-de-do isn't racist because it's silent on whether "all" Eskimos have racial traits.

I have demonstrated why applying Steersman's preferred definition in Steersman's preferred manner is not productive. Other approaches are preferable. Case closed!