Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

CuriousGawker

Re: Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Post by CuriousGawker »

[quote="Matt Cavanaugh"] I am fully convinced that Karen Stollznow is a psychotic, a pathological liar, a violent, vindictive monster.

This is my first time posting here, but I've been reading Stollznow's stuff for a while, and something about her always seemed off to me, especially after she accused Radford of multiple instances of sexual assault in a public blog that didn't even mention her filing a police report. It seems to me that would've been the logical thing to do after the first instance of alleged assault, instead of apparently continuing to work with the man she claims assaulted her. She also apparently has issues with how JREF and Grothe handled her complaints about these alleged incidents, yet she still writes for them. That's just weird.

Is she still managing editor of CSI’s Scientific Review of Mental Health Practice? If so, that's quite ironic, and if she still is, I wonder if that will change now that her mental instability has been exposed.

CuriousGawker

Post by CuriousGawker »

Mykeru's tweets to SleazeDough and BaxDuh kill me! Priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap:

CuriousGawker

Post by CuriousGawker »

Mykeru wrote:
CuriousGawker wrote:Mykeru's tweets to SleazeDough and BaxDuh kill me! Priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap:

Shits and giggles are one thing, and often enough, but to fuck with the deserving is truly priceless.

Because, apparently, that conversation is, uh, "useful". :lol:
Was I seeing things, or did BaxDuh tweet during his conversation with you that he's "grown up a lot because of Karen? That's hilarious considering he throws stuffed animals and she throws tantrums by screaming out windows like a three-year-old during an argument.
(Sorry, that's probably an insult to three-year-olds everywhere.)

He also tweeted something about his domestic violence charge against her being "knocked down to an obscene phone call." I wonder how that happened? :?

CuriousGawker

Post by CuriousGawker »

Mykeru wrote:
CuriousGawker wrote:
Was I seeing things, or did BaxDuh tweet during his conversation with you that he's "grown up a lot because of Karen? That's hilarious considering he throws stuffed animals and she throws tantrums by screaming out windows like a three-year-old during an argument.
(Sorry, that's probably an insult to three-year-olds everywhere.)
No, that happened.

After I was done with BaxDuh I went to bed. When I got up in the morning someone gave me a head's up that he had deleted his tweets. However, they were still visible on the local cache of Tweetdeck so I quickly screen-capped 12 pages of Bax's part of the conversation. When I got home from work I capped my part of it, which is why his read "6hrs" and mine are time-stamped hours later. In my haste to put away 12 screencaps I seem to have misplaced what would have been "parabax02.jpg". Either the capture program lost it, I overwrote it in haste or it's saved some odd place on my hardrive because fucking Windows 8 doesn't remember the last folder one saved to. I could be annoyed, but better to get 80% of the conversation than nothing.

But he did say that. You can see my part of it here:
mykbax02TweetDeck.png
Wherein Bax says the line about growing up, questions my right as a nobody to question him, makes some condescending remark about how things work "in the real world" and generally greases his shoe in preparation for sticking his own foot up his ass.

Mostly it's just foreplay as I irritate him into garrulousness.
He's ridiculous. All of his and SleazeDough's dirty laundry is now public knowledge. People have every right to question them about it, especially since she's publicly accused Radford of sexual assault, is still begging for money for "legal defense" and seems to be lying about much of her account.

Obviously the "foreplay" worked. :lol:

CuriousGawker

Post by CuriousGawker »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Michael J wrote:KS and Baxter have been very quiet on Twitter. Baxter has no tweets and KS has one tweet where somebody mixed her up with Kylie on Damion's podcast.
I want to hear that podcast. I think. Link?
This should work: http://blog.oklahomaatheists.com/2014/0 ... w.html?m=1

CuriousGawker

Post by CuriousGawker »

SleazeDough is talking about "abuse and manipulation" in the FLDS church.

Oh, the irony! :roll:

CuriousGawker

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by CuriousGawker »

Really? wrote:According to her Twitter, Karen Stollznow is having a baby!

Who wants to start a betting pool to guess the father? I'm guessing that guy in all black vinyl from the first season of American Horror Story.
LMAO!
Or some random psycho pervert from the Denver Craigslist personals.
I wonder if she'll scratch and bite the baby and throw stuffed toys at it when it cries in the middle of one of her psychotic rages? :twisted: