Slyme Pit Orgy, Sponsored by Vicky's Bewbs

Old subthreads
rayshul

Re: Slyme Pit Orgy, Sponsored by Vicky's Bewbs

Post by rayshul »

Pitchguest wrote:To EEB:

Give up, give up, give up! Please, just give - up. I think the atheist/sceptic community would actually become stronger for it. If you're thinking of giving it up, please do. Don't worry. We can pick up the pieces.
Absolutely! It would be wonderful if you gave up! I'm so glad you're considering it. :)

Reap

Post by Reap »

Fuckin Lsuoma i hope ur doin the math caused by this new thread....

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

rocko2466 wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
rayshul wrote:Skeptic
Ink
Network

I think.
That. . . makes much more sense. I'm an idiot. :doh:
Well, we already knew that, Pitchguest. The first step to a cure is acknowledging that you have a problem.
:hankey:

comslave

Post by comslave »

rocko2466 wrote:Wait... they're having an evolutionary psychologist from RDFRS at Women in Secularism 2.

... and Rebecca Watson.

http://www.womeninsecularism.org

I WANT A TICKET NOW.
Cat fight! MEOOOOOW!!!!

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Calling it for the night. (It's actually in the early hours of the morning and I should have gone to bed hours ago.) Catch you all later (looking forward to see who got the 50,000th post - not going to be me, obviously)!

comslave

Re: The Periodic Table's Younger, Sexier, Sibling Thread...

Post by comslave »

Lsuoma wrote:Split thread to reduce slowdown. Going to rename (if I can figure out how).

Setup a test server running MS SQL server 2012. You might get better performance.

Mzone

Post by Mzone »

Pitchguest wrote:Can't spell Watts' blog right even with the help of a screencap. Can't spell the name of his book right even though he wrote it. Have to hand it to him, you can't make the case for an epic fail better than Laden can. Even though I disagree with most, if not all, of what Watts says, the fact that even he can serve Laden on a platter speaks volumes.

I think Laden's commitment to his stupidity deserves props. A round of applause. :clap:

Sadly, somewhere a village is missing its idiot.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/ ... b1cf3c.png

Very telling. There are things that should be dismissed out of hand without any "Skepticism" or analysis of the evidence. You have to love that kind of science.

Mzone

Reap

Post by Reap »

Pitchguest wrote:Calling it for the night. (It's actually in the early hours of the morning and I should have gone to bed hours ago.) Catch you all later (looking forward to see who got the 50,000th post - not going to be me, obviously)!
okay we were at 5666 at the beginning of the second thread and it ended at 5619. 5666-5619= 47 if someone wants to correct me..

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Wait a minute - before I go to bed - did we already pass the 50,000th threshold? Who got it?

Michael K Gray

EEB

Post by Michael K Gray »

EEB Wrote:
... can those who demonstrate such cruelty learn empathy or kindness? (Hell, Id settle for them learning to shut the fuck up.
And I expect that with that sen-like display, EEB has the very clear talent to teach them how to gain EEB's version of empathy.
The "Shut-The-Fuck-Up" school of empathy.

Sorry EEB, but that is Chopper Read's turf.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Mzone wrote:http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/ ... b1cf3c.png

Very telling. There are things that should be dismissed out of hand without any "Skepticism" or analysis of the evidence. You have to love that kind of science.

Mzone
That is a beautiful screenshot that perfectly describes the underlying issue here...

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Fuck it. G'night!

rayshul

Re: EEB

Post by rayshul »

Michael K Gray wrote:EEB Wrote:
... can those who demonstrate such cruelty learn empathy or kindness? (Hell, Id settle for them learning to shut the fuck up.
And I expect that with that sen-like display, EEB has the very clear talent to teach them how to gain EEB's version of empathy.
The "Shut-The-Fuck-Up" school of empathy.

Sorry EEB, but that is Chopper Read's turf.
Ronnie Johns-as-Chopper makes a good point though to SJW whiners...

http://emotibot.net/pix/6105.png

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

comslave wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:Split thread to reduce slowdown. Going to rename (if I can figure out how).
Setup a test server running MS SQL server 2012. You might get better performance.
One most certainly would with a paid-for version!
But, last I looked, the free version is quite crippled in terms of max 4Gb, which is useless.
Also, I don't think that one gets the SQL Server Manager suite.

comslave

Post by comslave »

rocko2466 wrote:Wait... so Ophelia's accused Justin (and I think all of us) of being stochastic terrorists.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/01/1 ... e-shooters

If we're going to go overboard and accuse people of that kind of thing, surely it's the people who are saying violence and harassment are already occurring at such a huge rate that are the ones trying to incite people...?

About the only thing I've inciting is Vicky's boobs. The rest is their imagination.

comslave

Post by comslave »

So I'm watching MeTV and they're running a film called "Cult of the Cobra". And the cobra woman just offered one of the male stars a cup of coffee. I broke out laughing.

comslave

Post by comslave »

Michael K Gray wrote:
comslave wrote:
One most certainly would with a paid-for version!
But, last I looked, the free version is quite crippled in terms of max 4Gb, which is useless.
Also, I don't think that one gets the SQL Server Manager suite.

It comes with sql management studio. Been using it on my own site.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

http://i.imgur.com/vFWqKVo.jpg

Good on you, Julian.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

http://i.imgur.com/R9iAFRU.jpg

Escalate online harassment, hatred, and abuse?

Helping to create an environment in which it's awesome to threaten to throw acid? (Since when was there a threat, anyway?)

welch

Post by welch »

Someone needs a hug

welch

Post by welch »

rayshul wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:To EEB:

Give up, give up, give up! Please, just give - up. I think the atheist/sceptic community would actually become stronger for it. If you're thinking of giving it up, please do. Don't worry. We can pick up the pieces.
Absolutely! It would be wonderful if you gave up! I'm so glad you're considering it. :)
GIVE UP! GIVE UP!GIVE UP!GIVE UP!

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

I think we need to be careful how much reading of FTB we do.

Browse using adblock. Don't allow JavaScript. Don't allow images. Read what you read using freezepage and then only by looking at it through two mirrors.

There is clearly something in the pages they are serving that causes hallucinations and destroys rationality.

I am not a lawyer Justin, but if you have any lawyer friends, you might want to talk to them about when the line between talking shit and defamation is crossed.

comslave

Post by comslave »

[spoiler]
justinvacula wrote:More

http://i.imgur.com/9ln1Amh.jpg
[/spoiler]
This is too much. I'm really dropping my jaw at some of these.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

It seems I have become a target of Richard Carrier.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/carrier/archives/3085/

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Various Louis (the Apologist) ruminations:
I know PZ would be perfectly happy to admit there's vast degrees more nuance to the situation....
PeeZus admits no such thing. PeeZus makes several purely black and white, no objections, variance, or nuance aloud irrational claims about anyone with whom he strongly disagrees. For fuck' sake, he aligned the entire Slyme Pyt with a mass murderer -- not to mention misogynists, active MRA agents, rape-enablers, and a whole array of other "sins".
The PZ deleting tactics, not sure what you're referring to....
Then you must be deaf, dumb, and blind. That is the only possible reason to be unaware of PeeZus's daily editing, and deleting posts, and banning and endungeonating posters.
... there is more nuance there than you suspect.
There is virtually no meaningful nuance at FfTB. About the most important nunce you will get is the shift between Wowbagger telling people that he sincerely wishes they would die painfully in a fire, and julian threatening to break their necks.
The number and unpleasantness of various species of sexists crawling out of the woodwork has increased.
So say all of you. And when anyone asks for meaningful proof, beyond the hysterical claims, what is the response? Sexist! Misogynist! Rape-enabler! Hater abelist! Etc.
But this is again drifting rapidly into "PZ has done X. You must condemn X or defend PZ" territory. Doesn't seem very...what's the word...nuanced to me.
No, you're right. How unfairly unnuanced of us to laugh at and criticize the so-called academic professional scientist and educator of young minds, the stand-up guy, the world-renowned sceptic who described us all, each and everyone of us to be exctly like Marc Lepine-mass murderer, and the only reason we, each and everyone of us have not gone a woman murdering rampages is because we're chicken. And of course, the nuance of calling every single Pyt person a rape enablist, a misogynstic asshole, an MRA asshole. Yes, yes, PeeZus is nuance personified. Christ, PeeZus doesn't even make any fucking arguments anymore; he just screams, rants, and raves, and fantasizes about fucking Gelato store guys into the gound.
What matters ... are the matters of substance. Is claim X true, not is whoever said claim X an arsehole.
Oh, yes, right. So when in the last couple of years has PeeZus, or any of the bright lights of FfTB actually posited matters of substance backed up by any sort of meaningful evidence beyond something like "Beecy said it's so, so it's so"?

Louis is just another in a long line of FfTB apologists who want to appear above the frey simply by pretending they don't see it: "LaLaLa I Don't Hear You!". He's just another intellectual fraud.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Justin Vacula, you have my sympathy, or empathy, or something like that.

These FfTB et al people are just making up the most filthy stuff about you without one single teeny tiny piece of evidence to bak themselves up. You poor guy, you've gone beyond being witch of the week, you are become Beelzebub, Shaitan, the Great Satan, and all the witches ever born rolled into one. You are Legion!

Seriously, the hate drive coming from FfTB to you is nothing short of obscene, deeply disturbing, and ... well, words fail me.

I am gobsmacked.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

They've gone insane.

Conlon finally broke their last remnants of sanity.

Now, every man on the street - partially hidden, turning away when you look, obscured by a passing bus, sitting patiently at a Women in Secularism 2 speech - could be VACULA.

[spoiler]
draculavacula.jpg I don't have photoshop. I used Paintbrush.
[/spoiler]
Attachments
draculavacula.jpg
(87.85 KiB) Downloaded 268 times

somedumbguy

Post by somedumbguy »

somedumbguy wrote:I am not a lawyer Justin, but if you have any lawyer friends, you might want to talk to them about when the line between talking shit and defamation is crossed.
Just to clarify, I am saying the cumulative amount of unwarranted, fantasy shit talk towards Justin regarding this conference, combined with Google, amounts to a character assassination by FFTB towards Justin.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Pitchguest wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:@justinvacula:

What is the SIN crowd? A new name for us or something?
ScepticINk

SIN.
DING DING DING DING - I think ^this^ was the 50,000th post
Reap wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:Calling it for the night. (It's actually in the early hours of the morning and I should have gone to bed hours ago.) Catch you all later (looking forward to see who got the 50,000th post - not going to be me, obviously)!
okay we were at 5666 at the beginning of the second thread and it ended at 5619. 5666-5619= 47 if someone wants to correct me..
I get the same thing:
44333 replies in PToS = 44334 posts
5618 replies in PToS-YSS = 5619 posts
44334 + 5619 = 49,953
50,000 - 49.953 = 47

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

John Greg wrote:Justin Vacula, you have my sympathy, or empathy, or something like that.

These FfTB et al people are just making up the most filthy stuff about you without one single teeny tiny piece of evidence to bak themselves up. You poor guy, you've gone beyond being witch of the week, you are become Beelzebub, Shaitan, the Great Satan, and all the witches ever born rolled into one. You are Legion!

Seriously, the hate drive coming from FfTB to you is nothing short of obscene, deeply disturbing, and ... well, words fail me.

I am gobsmacked.
http://i.imgur.com/L0Jg8sa.jpg

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

http://i.imgur.com/fAtAFTa.jpg

Strange Sally Strange...

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

"Misogynist terrorism"? :roll:

Ophelia and her commentors are really unraveling, trying to pain Justin as some vicious mass murderer or something. I would say it's unbelievable, except it's happening. She's going to pop a gasket or something, at this rate.

PZ is not only frothing at the mouth, he's once again presenting something other than the facts. PZ, that photoshopped picture with your head on it wasn't a guy in his underwear.......look again.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

PZ's "North Dakota chickenshit" post from today (about North Dakota legislature turning down a federal grant for sex education for teenagers in the Fargo area, to be given in collaboration with Planned Parenthood, with the president of NDSU, the state university, going along with that decision).

PZ presented a link to the news article with a "bonus poll" to pharyngulate. (He then put up 3 more blog posts on the same day, Jan 19, one of which has 231 comments, so there has been traffic to his site, and time for people to see his post & vote in this poll if so inclined.)

At the time of his North Dakota blog post, the poll results were:
Do you agree with the NDSU president’s decision to freeze funds for a sex ed program in partnership with Planned Parenthood?

Yes 37.7%

No 54.1%

Don’t know 8.3%
Now, probably at least 12 hrs later, the results from the news site are:
Do you agree with the NDSU president’s decision to freeze funds for a sex ed program in partnership with Planned Parenthood?

Yes 35.7% (284 votes)

No 56.5% (450 votes)

Don’t know 7.8% (62 votes)

Total Votes: 796
Assuming the vast majority of traffic from PZ's site voted "No" and that they were responsible for all of the change in %'s, my back-of-the-envelope calculations suggest that fewer than 50 votes were from people following the link to "pharyngulate" this poll.

(In the interest of completeness, another explanation is that there was more traffic than that from PZ's site and either they split their vote instead of all voting "No", or there also happened to be a fair # of North Dakotans or other red-staters who also found the site & voted "Yes" or "Don't know").

Compare that to the glory days of Pharyngula, where a poll posted for pharyngulation would get, what, thousands of votes in a day, skewing it significantly & undeniably toward whichever outcome PZ & his readers desired.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Has Conlon posted here since the acid tweet?
Someone on B and W says he did but I can't find anything here.
Jafafa Hots
January 19, 2013 at 5:50 pm (UTC -8)
Considering the fact that he left a celebratory parting message to the slymepit, I kinda don’t think he was actually sorry – sounded like he felt he had scored points and “took one for the team.”
Until “taking one for the team” started to sound like it might have real-world consequences.

Ophelia Benson
January 19, 2013 at 6:04 pm (UTC -8) Link to this comment
He did?
Well shit. I answered his second message too politely then.
Jafafa Hots
January 20, 2013 at 12:22 am (UTC -8)
Oh, no I’m sorry, I didn’t mean he said that explicitly, and I don’t visit the slymepit to dig for crap.
I meant that that is the vibe I got from the message of his which has already been discussed where he complimented them and wished them farewell, etc. That’s just how it struck me, is all.
“Celebratory parting message” is my characterization, just how I felt about that message, what the tone felt like to me – remorseless. He didn’t actually say “hooray, I did it!” or anything like that.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Back to PZ's "Trumped!" thread (on how atheism isn't enough....[implication being, need that "+"])

Everyone's pretty much on the same page until post #21:

http://i.imgur.com/zTy4rs8.png
Julie gets kicked around the schoolyard for a while, accused of victim blaming and of proposing an approach that'll worsen the situation...

...oh, and of "reinforcing the patriarchy"
http://i.imgur.com/mcmKl5i.png

Caine helps fuel their panic by envisioning pitters as real-life stalkers who are committing crimes (or will, or could at least) & would only get more obsessed while doing time for it:
http://i.imgur.com/QNSSzny.png

Tom Foss #116 weighs in, claiming people are harassing FtB/etc folks as an initiation rite to the 'pit (missing the direction of cause & effect; what we see is people getting shat upon for asking questions or saying something that doesn't fit the party line, and THEN coming to the 'pit since it now looks like a pretty darn reasonable place in contrast):

http://i.imgur.com/XXEDPGN.png

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Last post before bedtime

It seems time to report this link: Operation Smile Donation Page

Current total $3517.92, or almost 15 children who can undergo surgical repair. :dance: :clap:

And Justin plans to donate 20% of the funds he receives in his Send-Justin-to-WiS2 drive to Operation Smile, too. :D :clap:

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

(duh, not "report" but "re-post" this link)

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Mikelf wrote:
I've got a better idea. Why don't you go pull a Dillahunty over there. Set up a new account at FTB under some generic username utterly unrelated to "Louis" and then disagree, oh so mildly, with one of PZs posts and see what happens. Before you do, though, share the new username in confidence with Phil. After the entire episode is over, Phil can reveal the username you were posting under and we can see who is right and who is wrong about Pharyngula.
Brilliant idea.
Let's see how long 50 Shades Of Oolon lasts.

Tristan

Post by Tristan »

Martin Luther wrote:Therefore be on your guard against the JewsPitizens, knowing that wherever they have their synagoguesSlymepit, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self­glory, conceit, lies, blasphemymisogyny, and defaming of GodFreeThoughtBlogs and men are practiced most maliciously...
Amazing how well that works.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Can anyone who is old enough to remember the 70s and early 80s corroborate this article?

Wikipedia only seems to mention it in passing. Which is unusual. I can find lots of references to the cases mentioned on Google Scholar, but I'd think Wikipedia would cover something on this scale, but it only mentions it in passing on the False Memory Syndrome page. If true, it would provide a good precedent on the importance of scepticism in the social sciences.

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

You know what Julie, I am getting tired of all this nonsense too and wish that everyone would stop now. Because it interferes with what the skeptic movement should be about and there is not much evidence of that anymore. You would have thought that of all people, they would be more receptive to logic and less to emotion but they are just as human as the rest of the race, it seems. I have moved on from this them and us mindset and engage with anyone and everyone. And if everyone did that then progress might be made but I shall not be holding my breath on that unfortunately. I have a lot of sympathy for our friends on the other side and see they are trying to make good out of bad - and rightly so, too. But I have sympathy for our friends here also, who have the right to question anything and everything. All that is fine, but the nonsense that acccompanies it is so unnecessary. This will only cease when both sides lose the urge to carry on like this. It is a terrible shame that all this energy could not be put to better use. I give you twenty years. Because by then a new generation shall have emerged and hopefully with a different world view to the previous one. That is how it is supposed to be. Let us hope they do not feel the need to be non conformist at that particular stage of the proceedings because that will be really deperessing. Seriously

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

I mentioned not so long ago I thought the A+ forums had gone underground...... my psychic powers are cool.

As for Vickey's bewbs did she write her name using a mirror? It's written so neatly she must have had a lot of practice at mirror writing...I reckon she has Leonardo from Vinci like other secrets to tell.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

"Holy social justice Batman! Somebody on Youtube with 2 subscribers said something nasty and probably hates women!! Lets all dogpile him because I'm too chickenshit to do it myself!"

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3670

To be fair nobody on A+ went along with his idea but the OP reeks of pathetic impotence.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Wait, what?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

More lolz on the A+ "secret forum" discussion.
http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic ... start=1500

The gist: A+ User "Wind" takes umbrage to Ceepolk's remark about "marginalised atheists" with the response that she is "half Indian" (and, I'm assuming, knows all about being a "marginalised atheist").

Ceepolk replies with:
oh!

you thought I meant atheists marginalized for their atheism!

haha, no, I meant LGBT PoC disabled neurodiverse impoverished. sorry about that!
BWAAHAAAHAAAHAAA! Of course that's what you meant! How could anybody possibly think "marginalised atheist" means something other than "LGBT PoC disabled neurodiverse impoverished"?

cunt

Post by cunt »

What's PoC?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

cunt wrote:What's PoC?
Fuck knows.

Person of Colour?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Hang on a second. If PoC does mean "person of colour" then wouldn't a "half Indian" person be likely to fit that description anyway?

pandora

Post by pandora »

Tony Parsehole wrote:More lolz on the A+ "secret forum" discussion.

The gist: A+ User "Wind" takes umbrage to Ceepolk's remark about "marginalised atheists" with the response that she is "half Indian" (and, I'm assuming, knows all about being a "marginalised atheist").

Ceepolk replies with:
oh!

haha, no, I meant LGBT PoC disabled neurodiverse impoverished. sorry about that!
BWAAHAAAHAAAHAAA! Of course that's what you meant! How could anybody possibly think "marginalised atheist" means something other than "LGBT PoC disabled neurodiverse impoverished"?
There is no possible way that Ceepolk is anything but a poe, right?

Who on this earth says "LGBT PoC disabled neurodiverse impoverished" with a straight face?

cunt

Post by cunt »

You don't have be neurodiverse to post there, but it helps.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Why would Ceepolk mention "marginalised atheists" if s/h/it didn't mean "people marginalised for their atheism"? If s/h/it meant people who are marginalised for being "LGBT PoC disabled neurodiverse impoverished" then why did s/h/it qualify "marginalised" with "atheists"? surely "marginalised people" would be much clearer?
And this person is a mod?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

cunt wrote:You don't have be neurodiverse to post there, but it helps.
I'm neurodiverse and so is my wife!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

cunt wrote:You don't have be neurodiverse to post there, but it helps.
Oolon's posting there right now. The most neurodiverse person on the web.

Plonk

Post by Plonk »

From PZ's Trumped! post:
Reap Paden put together a crude animated video of me, caricatured with breasts (because, you know, feminist)
The animation was done by me (mostly). The breasts -- well, small man-boobs -- had nothing to do with him being a feminist; He's just overweight.
“Mykeru” is circulating on twitter a cheesy image he photoshopped together, putting my face on the body of a hairy fat man in his underwear. (The laugh is on him, though, because he made me look better! Trust me, if you could see the squamous batrachian horror that oozes and trembles obscenely beneath these clothes, you would all go mad.) These are their arguments; this is the quality of my opponents. They are desperately stupid.
Most posts here are not of the silly pictures. But he only acknowledges the pictures, or threats (which wasn't from here, and which wasn't by a regular)

AnonymousCowherd

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

So someone drops in from Pharyngulag.

Phil says he's a nice guy and he seems smart enough.

He says (twice) that his whole impression of the 'pit is formed from the few posts by 'pitters he saw on 'gulag that managed to get through, but he is (allegedly) unaware of the use of the ban hammer on these very posters.

He doesn't like blog drama, but he does like life at the 'gulag. He think PZ is an "honorable man", despite his faults, which appearnely do not include promoting the drama and divisiveness that the 'gulag relys on - sorry - is a feature of the 'gulag, not a bug.

He doesn't want to argue about the 'gulag even though that's one of the main reasons we exist. Instead he wants entertainment because he is easily bored, and has a reGretably busy life. He seems to think feminism/feminist theory is somehow "factual" because it is from the "social sciences" (oh dear, and physical scientists used to be so snooty about lesser breeds without a Law - must be that "different way of knowing" thing), and resolving any dispute about it is a matter of deciding the facts, because no moral judgements are involved.

He doesn't like the "two sides" situation but immediately insinuates that there are two such sides and we are the bad ones. Then he kind of retracts that and says he thinks we are all just ginger peachy. Just "boring" (bet he "gets no kick from Champagne" either).Then he leaves (or does he? du-du-du-DUUUH!).

Throughtout his posts he repeats as if it was obvious, as many of the myths of the 'gulag as he can cram in, which is unsurprising because he still doesn't know anything about the 'pit's side - you guys are just JAQing off, you guys are whining about FREEZEPEACH (yada yada yada).

If that is an example of the nicer, more reasoned, skeptical, intelligent end of the Whored, there really is no way to resolve this dispute in any polite, sensible way. Something is going to have to give, and someone is going to have to leave the room.

So who gets to be Mensch-iviks?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

pandora wrote:
There is no possible way that Ceepolk is anything but a poe, right?

Who on this earth says "LGBT PoC disabled neurodiverse impoverished" with a straight face?
And the lack of commas makes it seem like you need all of those criteria to be considered marginalised.
So a black lesbian, in a wheelchair, with schizophrenia and no money would fit the bill.

AnonymousCowherd

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

Plonk wrote: Most posts here are not of the silly pictures. But he only acknowledges the pictures, or 'threats' (which wasn't from here, and which wasn't by a regular, and wasn't a threat)
FTFY

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Tony Parsehole wrote:More lolz on the A+ "secret forum" discussion.

Ceepolk replies with:
oh!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck me, I swear those options weren't available when I played Morrowind.