Bunkspubble!

Old subthreads
jimthepleb

Re: Bunkspubble!

Post by jimthepleb »

goats are awesome to milk...no mess, never need to spray down the parlour, the shit just rolls away, teats are easy to clean and deal with, can't kill you with a tiny bit of attitude, eat anything and smart as hell. Pity more people don't drink their milk...oh and difficult to confuse with a horse!!

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

jimthepleb wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
Gefan wrote:Against my better judgement...

Can we agree that, just as disagreeing with statements and behavior of radical feminists does not make one a misogynist / gender traitor, disagreeing with elements of Israeli state policy does not make one an anti-semite / self-hating Jew.
While we're at it, suggesting that certain behaviors in the African-American community might be counter-productive in terms of advancing said community's interests does not make one a racist / Uncle Tom and observing that Jihadism is a mortal threat to civilization does not make one an Islamophobe.

Feel free to add other examples.
Suggesting that the vikings were a little over the top does not mean that one hates Norwegians.
Norwegians are ok, but the Swedes??? they're cunts. :popcorn:

They know how to cook though.

[youtube]Qk7JcPBFdWw[/youtube]

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

cunt wrote:
Submariner wrote: I didn't realize they were put on the AVfM website merely for attending a feminist event.
Put on there for protesting a mens rights event. If you didn't know.
Violently protesting someone else's event isn't the same as attending one. That's twice you've been arguing apples to oranges.

Fuck off, sir/madam.

Mark Neil

Post by Mark Neil »

cunt wrote:
nippletwister wrote: Please, tell me all about how intimidated these people are to have their already public pictures and names on a website most of them probably don't even know about, that has no real power at all. Maybe you could even acknowledge that a good portion of them are officials, some being probed for extreme bias that has ruined lives in order to further their political agenda. Maybe you could acknowledge the fact that many of them are known, proven false accusers who have also ruined lives (or tried to) for their own gain or to satisfy their own psychological issues.
So, when things like these happen to men, and legal recourse is denied (as it usually is, even though the crimes are not denied), men are just supposed to "suck it up" and pretend it never happened?

Men are just supposed to pretend these people don't exist? To name names is automatically intimidation?

You're a fucking loony is what you are, and a dishonest one at that.
It has no real power, as in it can't actually order somebody to go track these people down? Well its just sunshine and lollipops then, obviously. Intimidation doesn't work that way, and its not just focused on the people who are already on the site. Its existence says, that if you protest us, we put your name and face up here. So you don't fucking say anything.
Sounds an awful lot like what Ophelia accused Justin Vacula of doing. Is he, too, guilty of inciting violence because he's acknowledges and doesn't let them get away with their bullshit? Or perhaps, aybe, just maybe, people are responsible for their own actions. That includes those who have been put on the list for their own actions, as well as anyone that might choose to enact vigilante justice based on it. I'm not a fan of AVfM's registry, I think it's childish. But to try and portray it as some kind of hit list or stochastic terrorism is entering into the professional victim baboons territory.
cunt wrote:
proven false accusers who have also ruined lives (or tried to) for their own gain or to satisfy their own psychological issues.
Proven by what? It was on a website? A wiki at that? But I suppose you independently verified all those records, right? Anyway, even if you did, go fuck yourself. The state gets to punish them and rehabilitate them and after that they get to live normally.

You're a fucking retard if you think otherwise.
Many are proven by the accusers own admissions, others by investigations, yet are still not punished. Crystal Magnum, the false accuser of the Duke lacross team, never even got charged. So fuck you right back, douche. Another woman who made an accusation, let a man rot in jail for 5 years, sued the school board for 1.5 million dollars, and confessed (privately, he got it on tape however and used it to get exhonorated) never suffered for her false accusations... AND got to keep the money. There are many false accusers who admit their actions, or are proven during investigations to have fabricated the accusations. few are ever prosecuted, and fewer still actually see any jail time (getting probation or differed sentences instead).

And by normally, are you talking normal like a man on the sex offender registry? Or are you talking like a woman who's previous false accusations are barred from ever being brought up in future trials due to rape shield laws?

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Woops. Nevermind. It was the "I" account, not the actual Slymepit account. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I fucking hate accounts like that (parody and other crappy types).
Yeah but the Renee Hendrlcks account has tits and EVERYTHING! :o

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

welch wrote:Yay! "LIfe before the dinosaurs" is just on temporary hiatus because of third grade.

(Yes, I love that blog, and I have been sad that there have been no recent posts. The kid does good work)
Why isn't that kid working for social justice? What kind of skeptic is he? He needs to check his cis/white/male/young privilege.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

jimthepleb wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:Woops. Nevermind. It was the "I" account, not the actual Slymepit account. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I fucking hate accounts like that (parody and other crappy types).
:D I meant it was the Siymepit account rather than the one set up for here.

But, yep, I do have tits (looking down...yep).

cunt

Post by cunt »

Submariner wrote:
cunt wrote:
Submariner wrote: I didn't realize they were put on the AVfM website merely for attending a feminist event.
Violently protesting someone else's event isn't the same as attending one. That's twice you've been arguing apples to oranges.

Fuck off, sir/madam.
Violent protest is flipping off a policeman and making oink oink noises now. Fucking hell, north americans are pussies.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
jimthepleb wrote:

do i get to say 'prove it' without getting a slap? meh fuck it, slap me then answer...I liiiiike

welch

Post by welch »

Git wrote:
welch wrote:
Pitch, you forgot the first rule of Git:

If you disagree with Git about Israel, you are always wrong, and probably a closeted Nazi.
Actually, the first rule of disagreeing with Git is having a fucking good reason for doing so, and have some evidence instead of whiny liberal platitudes and assumptions. I will pick apart fashionable "accepted wisdom" about any subject mercilessly, because I fucking detest trendy constructed narratives.

The fact all arguments against being completely pro-Israel are all made by nazis is coincidence

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Cunning Punt wrote:
jimthepleb wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:

Can we agree that, just as disagreeing with statements and behavior of radical feminists does not make one a misogynist / gender traitor, disagreeing with elements of Israeli state policy does not make one an anti-semite / self-hating Jew.
While we're at it, suggesting that certain behaviors in the African-American community might be counter-productive in terms of advancing said community's interests does not make one a racist / Uncle Tom and observing that Jihadism is a mortal threat to civilization does not make one an Islamophobe.

Suggesting that the vikings were a little over the top does not mean that one hates Norwegians.

that and Ikea Swedish meatballs...i see a theme running here.....and i gather they are fond of rollmops or pickled 'fish' vag with a cocktail stick through it.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

jimthepleb wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
jimthepleb wrote:

do i get to say 'prove it' without getting a slap? meh fuck it, slap me then answer...I liiiiike
LOL masochist ;)

welch

Post by welch »

jimthepleb wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:

What's the closest thing to a fish's asshole?

FINNS!!!

cunt

Post by cunt »

shit sarge, the feminazis! too many of them
/
http://i.imgur.com/1qpTQFQ.jpg

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

cunt wrote:
Submariner wrote:
cunt wrote:

Fuck off, sir/madam.
Violent protest is flipping off a policeman and making oink oink noises now. Fucking hell, north americans are pussies.

I believe I said fuck you. That should have settled the matter, but no here you are still being an utter asshat.

Fuck off!

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

welch wrote:
Git wrote:
welch wrote:
Pitch, you forgot the first rule of Git:

If you disagree with Git about Israel, you are always wrong, and probably a closeted Nazi.
Actually, the first rule of disagreeing with Git is having a fucking good reason for doing so, and have some evidence instead of whiny liberal platitudes and assumptions. I will pick apart fashionable "accepted wisdom" about any subject mercilessly, because I fucking detest trendy constructed narratives.

The fact all arguments against being completely pro-Israel are all made by nazis is coincidence
Fuck's Ache, you know better than that welshyboy ya taff cunt...leave it ...they're not worth it bitch.

clownshoe

Post by clownshoe »

Cinderella - A Fairy Tale for the Online Atheist Community

16bitheretic

Post by 16bitheretic »

jimthepleb wrote:fucks sake can we get a thread for MRA pro/agin arguments purlease...
In the meantime here is some south korean propoganda:
[youtube]l8rLdbtkN4A[youtube]
C'mon western atheists we are letting the side down here!
Just as a distraction from the MRA arguments:

I'll just mention that the video is actually Chinese, not South Korean. To anyone not familiar with the languages of the region it's probably impossible to tell from the dialogue (I'm not familiar with which particular dialect of Chinese that is either), but in modern times most things produced in Korea use the Hangul alphabet, which is unique to Korea, instead of the traditional Chinese characters. The text in that vid would be more of a giveaway to someone who doesn't speak any of the Asian languages, and the text is Chinese, with no sign of Hangul or the phonetic scripts unique to Japan.

Anyways, not that anyone really cared, I just figured that as the grandchild of a South Korean couple that immigrated to the US in the 1960's I'd give you all some useless facts that have no bearing on any of the routine activity of the 'Pit. Cheers

cunt

Post by cunt »

Submariner wrote:
cunt wrote:
Submariner wrote:
cunt wrote:

Fuck off, sir/madam.

I believe I said fuck you. That should have settled the matter, but no here you are still being an utter asshat.

Fuck off!
Hahaha. I'd say fuck off too, but its probably considered extreme violence in your part of the world.

Mark Neil

Post by Mark Neil »

cunt wrote:
Submariner wrote:
cunt wrote:

Fuck off, sir/madam.
Physically baracading the doors, preventing people from entering, delaying the event by an hour or so until the police were called in to remove them by force (because they refused to move), is more than just flipping of the police and making oink oink noises. Your misrepresenting the events is becoming rather troublesome. I find it particularly odd that you seem to equate putting someones name on a website as violence, yet blocking people from entering a building, chasing people around and mercilessly calling them scum, simply for being there to attend, and needing to be physically moved by law enforcement, all that is perfectly OK with you? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you one of those SJWs?

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

clownshoe wrote:Cinderella - A Fairy Tale for the Online Atheist Community
Loving your work, especially the podcasts.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Mark Neil wrote:
Physically baracading the doors, preventing people from entering, delaying the event by an hour or so until the police were called in to remove them by force (because they refused to move), is more than just flipping of the police and making oink oink noises. Your misrepresenting the events is becoming rather troublesome. I find it particularly odd that you seem to equate putting someones name on a website as violence, yet blocking people from entering a building, chasing people around and mercilessly calling them scum, simply for being there to attend, and needing to be physically moved by law enforcement, all that is perfectly OK with you? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you one of those SJWs?
It sucked, they were being assholes. In no way was it a violent protest.

welch

Post by welch »

jimthepleb wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
jimthepleb wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:

that and Ikea Swedish meatballs...i see a theme running here.....and i gather they are fond of rollmops or pickled 'fish' vag with a cocktail stick through it.
[youtube]3d-qENAaNbM[/youtube]

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Mark Neil wrote:
cunt wrote:
Submariner wrote:
cunt wrote:

Fuck off, sir/madam.

Watch out, s/h/it may call you a pussy. Or s/h/it may just continue to argue like one.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

TheMan wrote:Having said that...I wouldn't say No if she accosted me in an elevator. :shhh:
We had a go at Oolon about illegal porn, so why has no one got mad at TheMan for endorsing bestiality?

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

cunt wrote:
Mark Neil wrote:
Yep, they were being assholes. Assholes that got their already publicly available information put on the AVfM site. Personally, I fucking applaud it.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Could be worse, eh?
/
http://i.imgur.com/xVhYFZ9.jpg

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
TheMan wrote:Having said that...I wouldn't say No if she accosted me in an elevator. :shhh:
We had a go at Oolon about illegal porn, so why has no one got mad at TheMan for endorsing bestiality?
I think TheMan said he would let the kitteh's watch, does that constitute bestiality?

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

16bitheretic wrote:
jimthepleb wrote:fucks sake can we get a thread for MRA pro/agin arguments purlease...
In the meantime here is some south korean propoganda:
[youtube]l8rLdbtkN4A[youtube]
C'mon western atheists we are letting the side down here!
Just as a distraction from the MRA arguments:

I'll just mention that the video is actually Chinese, not South Korean. To anyone not familiar with the languages of the region it's probably impossible to tell from the dialogue (I'm not familiar with which particular dialect of Chinese that is either), but in modern times most things produced in Korea use the Hangul alphabet, which is unique to Korea, instead of the traditional Chinese characters. The text in that vid would be more of a giveaway to someone who doesn't speak any of the Asian languages, and the text is Chinese, with no sign of Hangul or the phonetic scripts unique to Japan.

Anyways, not that anyone really cared, I just figured that as the grandchild of a South Korean couple that immigrated to the US in the 1960's I'd give you all some useless facts that have no bearing on any of the routine activity of the 'Pit. Cheers
Noted and filed...thx i have watched tons of those vids and always assumed they were s.korean. thx for putting me right, interesting that they are chinese, will give me a whole new perspective on them when i watch in future. (could always have done a little research but meh, thats my lazy monoglot style.)

UnbelieveSteve

Post by UnbelieveSteve »

Gumby wrote:
UnbelieveSteve wrote:Anyone know much about @siymepit and @slymepit?
I set up @slymepit months ago. Basically I just reserved it for future use for us if we wanted an official Slymepit twitter presence. I totally forgot about it until now.
@siymepit with an (i) was doing the rounds today following the usual suspects. It lasted about siz hours and now its suspended.
It's good to see the genuine @slymepit is owned by a pit member.
(following now)

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Bestiality is bad?
you haven't met my w...
Time for bed, see you in the morning pitters.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

clownshoe wrote:Cinderella - A Fairy Tale for the Online Atheist Community
Justin Vacula, the man in a beautiful dress! :lol:

Mark Neil

Post by Mark Neil »

cunt wrote:
Mark Neil wrote:
When police are called in to remove the "protestors" from physically blocking the doors, and the police need to get physical in order to do so, then it sure as hell isn't a peaceful protest. And given you're attempts to dismiss the verbal assault and infringement of rights as nothing more than "being assholes", while you label placing a name on a website as somehow more violent, I think what you deem and don't deem violent is pretty suspect. Again I'll ask, what the fuck is wrong with you?

masakari2012

Post by masakari2012 »

The Prunella video is my favorite...

cunt

Post by cunt »

Mark Neil wrote:
cunt wrote:
Mark Neil wrote:
When police are called in to remove the "protestors" from physically blocking the doors, and the police need to get physical in order to do so, then it sure as hell isn't a peaceful protest. And given you're attempts to dismiss the verbal assault and infringement of rights as nothing more than "being assholes", while you label placing a name on a website as somehow more violent, I think what you deem and don't deem violent is pretty suspect. Again I'll ask, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Except I never said that posting their names was violent, and yeah i'd count blocking doors as a non-violent protest. I said posting the names was intimidation. Go fuck yourself.
/
http://i.imgur.com/sno3eBY.jpg

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

incognito wrote:Anyone need cheering up? Watch this:

[youtube]PpccpglnNf0[/youtube]
1.39. I am crying from laughing. Arnie is just extremely concerned.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Submariner wrote:
I think TheMan said he would let the kitteh's watch, does that constitute bestiality?
Animal Cruelty, more like it.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

cunt wrote:
Don't give me that shit. If you don't think it is what I say it is you should be posting an argument to that rather than, "oh, well, merkins won't recognise it anyway". Americans/Canadians aren't stupid.
Oh really? You told me what you think. I told you what I think. No argument is required. If you do want an argument however, you can start one.

Do you think the average American gives a tinkers toss about what happens out of state, much less another country they hear about once in a blue moon? Do you really think the average Canukistan has ever read a UK paper? Nope... they are too busy being smug about how they are inherently superior to Americans ... just because, maple syrup or something.

And another thing, just because you have idiots that conflate pedos with pediatricians, do you really think that no other country can match that?

Do you really think you have cornered the market on idiots? Bitch Please! You have no monopoly on idiots or uninformed people who could care less about what happens outside their immediate social circle.

cunt

Post by cunt »

AndrewV69 wrote:
cunt wrote:
Don't give me that shit. If you don't think it is what I say it is you should be posting an argument to that rather than, "oh, well, merkins won't recognise it anyway". Americans/Canadians aren't stupid.
Oh really? You told me what you think. I told you what I think. No argument is required. If you do want an argument however, you can start one.

Do you think the average American gives a tinkers toss about what happens out of state, much less another country they hear about once in a blue moon? Do you really think the average Canukistan has ever read a UK paper? Nope... they are too busy being smug about how they are inherently superior to Americans ... just because, maple syrup or something.

And another thing, just because you have idiots that conflate pedos with pediatricians, do you really think that no other country can match that?

Do you really think you have cornered the market on idiots? Bitch Please! You have no monopoly on idiots or uninformed people who could care less about what happens outside their immediate social circle.
Really what is this shit? You think that a tactic that worked/still works in the UK wouldn't work in the USA or Canada because they don't know about it and they're also dumb as fuck.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Mark Neil wrote:Again I'll ask, what the fuck is wrong with you?
He appears to know what the word "violence" actually means!
Whereas you conflate it with simply blocking doorways.
Dunno how you cope with all that violence, I tell thee.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

OK last one, because I read ahead and saw you are being pwned.

And so, because I AndrewV69 (the merciful and compassionate), who wishes for nothing but unicorns and rainbows (shooting out the assholesl) for all, even unto the shebeasts of the field, will restrict myself to this one last retort (for now).
cunt wrote:Oh and yeah i'll acknowledge a public official. Harriet Harman. I don't know if she's personally ruined lives but she's not in power anymore so.. might want to update that.
You mean this one?
http://register-her.com/index.php?title ... c_Official
Her main tactic throughout her career has been to tell women persistently that they are forever being abused and cheated by men (sexually, financially, emotionally, physically etc) and that if they support her, she can protect them from these wicked men. Many of the highly unjust anti-male laws that now exist not only in the UK, but across the western world, are the direct result of her deceits and her dishonesty.

And there can be no doubt at all that she has been responsible for the breakdown of millions of families, countless suicides, rampant fatherlessness,the wrongful conviction of thousands of men, the burgeoning of the welfare state, the massive growth in government bureaucracy and the unwarranted intrusion into the private lives of millions of people.
Damage is already done ya cunt!

According to that bastion of fair, balanced reporting, notorious for journalistic integrity, and a paragon for unbiased and nuanced exploration of the serious issues, we have this report from the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctims.html
Harriet Harman was ordered to stop misleading the public about rape by an official inquiry report yesterday.

The Equalities Minister was accused of pumping out unreliable figures about the low number of rapists brought to justice, thus discouraging victims from reporting attacks.

The review by Baroness Stern appeared to put an end to years of claims by ministers that laws and criminal procedures for dealing with rape need radical reform because only six per cent of complaints end in a conviction.
Somehow I doubt she is exactly trembling in fear. I could be wrong. But I do not think so. Read it and weep. Because if you were ever falsely accused, I am sure you would have no problem that the police were under pressure to raise their conviction numbers. Right? Nothing to fear because you are innocent? Right?
Lady Stern also said there should be an end to targets for rape convictions for the police and the Crown Prosecution Service; better forensic examination of complainants; better video evidence schemes for witnesses, improved compensation procedures for victims, and more explanation of sexual offences law to young people.

Miss Harman declined to comment.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

welch wrote: No, just establishing that logic one would reject from a small child is a pillar of AVfM.
Ummm.

I do not speak for AVfM. What I said was my view. If you have an issue with that, then my view is your target.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Michael K Gray wrote:

vi·o·lence
noun \ˈvī-lən(t)s, ˈvī-ə-\
Definition of VIOLENCE
a : exertion of physical force so as to injure or abuse (as in warfare effecting illegal entry into a house)
b : an instance of violent treatment or procedure
: injury by or as if by distortion, infringement, or profanation : outrage
a : intense, turbulent, or furious and often destructive action or force <the violence of the storm>
b : vehement feeling or expression : fervor; also : an instance of such action or feeling

Seems to meet at least one of these definitions.

cunt

Post by cunt »

I think you missed the point. I don't care about Harriet Harman. I don't care because she's not a government official anymore. In fact, she's not in government. The labour party got voted out, it's a lib-dem/tory coalition now. I'm just saying they should register-her should update their wiki.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Lol, those students were part of an occupying canadian army or something, and it wasn't a protest. It was war. Has to be so, because otherwise submariners point doesn't make any sense, and he should really stop embarrassing himself.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

cunt wrote:Lol, those students were part of an occupying canadian army or something, and it wasn't a protest. It was war. Has to be so, because otherwise submariners point doesn't make any sense, and he should really stop embarrassing himself.
You still blathering on? I told you to fuck off.

When you start making valid comparisons instead of comparing apples and oranges, you may beseech my forgiveness.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

cunt wrote:Really what is this shit? You think that a tactic that worked/still works in the UK wouldn't work in the USA or Canada because they don't know about it and they're also dumb as fuck.
Oh FFS cunt! You have already been told. I went to the site you showed me. I sampled it. I looked around to see if there were incidents that were possibly related to publishing full name and adress and phone numers and I believe I found a couple that looked as if they were.

Last time I checked Register her, there were no phone numbers, address etc. etc. Not quite the same thing.

We are not going to agree on this.

But do feel free to carry on as much as you want to. Just do not expect me to respond any further. We are done here.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

AndrewV69 wrote:
cunt wrote:Really what is this shit? You think that a tactic that worked/still works in the UK wouldn't work in the USA or Canada because they don't know about it and they're also dumb as fuck.
Oh FFS cunt! You have already been told. I went to the site you showed me. I sampled it. I looked around to see if there were incidents that were possibly related to publishing full name and adress and phone numers and I believe I found a couple that looked as if they were.

Last time I checked Register her, there were no phone numbers, address etc. etc. Not quite the same thing.

We are not going to agree on this.

But do feel free to carry on as much as you want to. Just do not expect me to respond any further. We are done here.
Ditto.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Submariner wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:

vi·o·lence
Definition of VIOLENCE
a : exertion of physical force so as to injure or abuse (as in warfare effecting illegal entry into a house)
a : intense, turbulent, or furious and often destructive action or force <the violence of the storm>
b : vehement feeling or expression : fervor; also : an instance of such action or feeling

Which one, pray tell?

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Submariner wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:

vi·o·lence
Definition of VIOLENCE

Which one, pray tell?
2 and 3b

I thought they taught reading comprehension in Oz.

cunt

Post by cunt »

If you don't want to talk about it anymore Andrew then don't get into the conversation or quote me when I talk about it.

Mark Neil

Post by Mark Neil »

cunt wrote:
Mark Neil wrote:
cunt wrote:
Mark Neil wrote:
Except I never said that posting their names was violent, and yeah i'd count blocking doors as a non-violent protest. I said posting the names was intimidation. Go fuck yourself.
/
http://i.imgur.com/sno3eBY.jpg
douchebag wrote:I'll at least give PZ this, he doesn't have an enemies list. According to Paul Elam, the toronto student union is wrong about AVFM targeting students because, hey, none of them have ended up in hospital yet. He's a real ethical guy, I can tell.
Calling it an "enemies list" followed by the snarky hospital retort seems a pretty clear accusation of violence to me. Regardless, be it violence or intimidation, I'm curious why you feel the punishment doesn't fit the crime? Why is it you seem to think feminists actively intimidating men and women from seeing a men's related event, through the use of physical force, is simply "being an asshole", yet identifying that same person on a website, and nothing more, is somehow so much worst. Again I'll ask, what the fuck is wrong with you? You damn others for holding those "protesters" accountable for their actions, in the only way they can, with yourself righteous holier than thou condemnation, but then you give a pass for far more heinous behavior of the protesters themselves. Why is that? Is it because, this time, nobody ended up in the hospital? No promises for the next time they decide they need to oppose the evil hate group that promotes rape (whatever lies are needed to rile people up after all), so evil are these men's groups that they felt justified resisting police action this time, next time they may need to go further (now that they know the police are part of the problem, and justice will need to be taken into their own hands)... After all, just because someone hasn't ended up in a hospital yet doesn't mean it's wrong or won't happen.

What is your objection to Paul Elam's registry, other than it is supposedly a form of intimidation, something with which you seem to have no problems with when performed by someone who has dozens of people at her back ready to defend her should her victim choose to respond? Mass intimidation and harassment, that's ok to you, but a name posted on a website... dear god, the world is going to end. The evil Bastard that did such a heinous act must surely be held accountable by .... distributing the name he gives freely around and labeling him a promoter of hate and violence... Aren't you now doing precisely what you accuse him of doing?

cunt

Post by cunt »

Am I supposed to have another objection to Paul Elam's registry other than intimidation? Intimidation isn't bad enough?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

I am tempted to agree with cunt, however, thought experiment:

What if the roles were reversed, and a bunch of men were angrily yelling and threatening women outside of a feminist convention? How many people would have a problem with these hypothetical men being listed on a website?

If it seems reasonable to dox angry men outside of a feminist convention, why is it not reasonable to dox angry women outside of an mra style convention?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Submariner wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
Submariner wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
vi·o·lence
Definition of VIOLENCE
Which one, pray tell?
2 and 3b

I thought they taught reading comprehension in Oz.
Yep, you are partly correct. I was partly incorrect.
Even the Oxford dictionary considers "strong feelings" to be "violence" when expressed, but does not include passively restricting access.
Bugger me. Expressing strong feelings are defined as actual violence! You learn something new every day.

(Channels PZ) Damn you dictionary atheists!

cunt

Post by cunt »

another lurker wrote:I am tempted to agree with cunt, however, thought experiment:

What if the roles were reversed, and a bunch of men were angrily yelling and threatening women outside of a feminist convention? How many people would have a problem with these hypothetical men being listed on a website?

If it seems reasonable to dox angry men outside of a feminist convention, why is it not reasonable to dox angry women outside of an mra style convention?
I'd have a problem with that. Why wouldn't you.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

another lurker wrote:I am tempted to agree with cunt, however, thought experiment:

Most vigilante actions skate a very fine line between achieving nothing, and precipitating unrecoverable disaster for someone and their family.
There is no "in between".
Neither goals are worthwhile.

If they are breaking the law, then urge the authorities to take action.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

cunt wrote:

I'd have a problem with that. Why wouldn't you.
Well the SJW's see women as victims only, so, women must never be doxxed, no matter how awful the behaviour, but men, hah, they are easy game.

In the interests of equality, either both men and women get doxxed for such behaviour, or neither do.

Mark Neil

Post by Mark Neil »

cunt wrote:Am I supposed to have another objection to Paul Elam's registry other than intimidation? Intimidation isn't bad enough?
I do notice you tend to dodge a lot of the content in order to make a snarky retort to one single point, as if addressing one point dismisses all the others.

If you want to object to Paul's registry as intimidation, by all means, but your attempt to dismiss the intimidation of the protesters themselves demonstrates intimidation alone is not the real cause of your objection. You attempted to absolve the protesters of any guilt when you presented their participation in the men's rights event as utterly benign, which would not be necessary if intimidation was the cause of your objection. You could have very easily have objected to the alleged intimidation of both parties. This is especially telling given the intimidation by the protesters was overt and intentional, while the alleged intimidation of Paul's registry requires you to inject a malevolent intent into it. Furthermore, your identifying it as an "enemies list" injects more than simply an attempt to intimidate, it makes an accusation of some attempt to target these individuals with something specific, such as sending someone to the hospital (something those protesters were in a far better position to do, and were most certainly in a fervor enough to have done so, if not for the restraint of those they were verbally provoking/assaulting, again, with no apparent objection from you.

Mr Danksworth

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Submariner wrote:
cunt wrote:

Fuck off, sir/madam.
Did all that time in a tin can make you thick in the head? CO2 a bit too rich? Pressure too high? Or maybe you are just another fucking pedant. Either way, you are an idiot.