Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
BarnOwl

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by BarnOwl »

Zenspace wrote:
Gefan wrote:
Karmakin wrote:Not necessarily, there are other ways to thread the needle. Personally, I'm fan of downward adjusting the work week in order to maintain full employment, along with subsidized housing/food/information (basically a computer and an internet connection) in order to maintain order in an increasingly under-worked world.
That sounds great, but energy is not the same thing as technology. You can have all the computers you want and when the lights go out and the transportation grid crashes they're just going to be very expensive bookends.
It's in argument based on the future of global energy production - a subject in which I spent the last few years immersed (which must be why I'm so much fun at parties).
Do tell! This is a subject of (presently) academic interest to me, mostly because I expect very real world repercussions in the not-so-distant future.
Do tell! seconded.

WaxNapoleon

Post by WaxNapoleon »

bovarchist wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Voryn wrote:http://skepticon.org/skepticon-says-goo ... urce=pubv1

Skepticon drops CFI sponsorship. I've never viewed their ledgers to see how much they contributed, but I'd guess it was a sizable amount, and everything helps for a free conference. The FTB antics are now damaging something that people I care about work very hard to keep running, and that pisses me off. I think they are largely ignorant of a lot that goes on with the FTB, but wouldn't go as far as to say they've drank the kool-aid. FTB has always taken a large speaking volume at Skepticon, but Skepticon might just have to change its name to FTBWastsoncon at this rate :(
Does that mean Rebecca Watson is now going to actually have to pay for all the gallons of hooch she's going to guzzle at their little non-skeptic's party?

So much disingenuous butthurt, all because the head of a skeptical organization had the utter gall to suggest that silencing people with phrases like "check your privilege" and "shut up and listen" has the effect of diminishing skepticism. I'm sure CFI is just soooo devastated by the dismissal from a bunch of self-serving agenda-driven drama whores who left skepticism a long time ago.

They're trying to punish CFI by cutting off their own noses, and I think that's just hilarious.
Punishing someone by not letting them be a customer...we should call that a 'girlcot'
[youtube]EyUyk1t-rqU[/youtube]

Dave

Post by Dave »

TheMan wrote:I remember feeling awful the first time I looked down and saw my cock covered in blood. Took a while to get over that vision...
Try it waking up hungover and alone in bed after a one night stand.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Myers is calling the Skepticon rejection of CFI funding a "principled sacrifice."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh, the horror! The suffering! The silence of empty food bowls and the tightening of belts! And there might be less booze at the Skepticon parties.

Scented Nectar

Re: VagWoman Made Me Do It

Post by Scented Nectar »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:Hmm, winter vag-cooling party for chill girls?
Now. That is worthy of a Super Power.
Literal Chill Girls.
In an Ice Fortress.
With COCK-tails.
Shaken or stirred with rage, mademoiselle?

Kretonite is the only thing that can defeat your souper-powers.
Hmm, shaken or stirred with rage? Do they come without rage? Are there any multiple deep thrust options to replace the shaking and stirring options?

Am I ever fussy today! :)

Michael K Gray

Re: Jim the Cunt Made Me Do It

Post by Michael K Gray »

TheMan wrote:Just a quick tug and the shriveled pink dead slug looking thing comes back to life.
I thought we were talking about your penis?
TheMan wrote:Agree that it feels hotter (temp)
The Slymepit is misogynistic thermometer!
Someone sound the "Dr. Alfred Kinsey Alert, Ward VII"!
TheMan wrote:I remember feeling awful the first time I looked down and saw my cock covered in blood. Took a while to get over that vision...
Yeah. Kings' Cross on a Saturday night can be a tad brutal.

Tfoot

Re: Paul the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Tfoot »

Michael K Gray wrote:
tf00t wrote:It funny, if FTB/ skepchick occasionally found some discrimination or misogyny in the secular movement, you might think 'yeah thats possible'.

However the pattern is now CLEAR, they find misogyny driven by white male bearded privilege under EVERY rock they look under!
Every single place they look its run by backward, evil,hateful, discriminating, clueless misogynistic haters.

It really is difficult to reconcile that with reality. Further their ability to histrionically turn any mild disagreement into defcom 5 level mudslinging is unparalleled.

However I'm now well past the point where I took any of this seriously, now I just find myself putting my feet up and getting the popcorn in :-)
If only that revelation had occurred BEFORE you accepted the barely disguised poisonous invitation to join their pathetic pestilential personal-power-trip kult.

to be honest, I just didnt know that much about them before I joined. However, the alarm bells went off as soon as I was put on the mailing list.
They averaged 50 emails a day to that list. Most of it petty bitching about people who I had never heard of. Not the sign of a professional organisation going places! For the entire time I was on the blog, 2/3rds of the emails went unread.

Conformity was enforced on the mailing list by the sort of bullying you see them try elsewhere (basically name calling those who disagree). The amount of brown nosing that went on around PZ was really disturbing.

Further alarm bells went off, when on joining FTB there was ZERO effect on my YT channel (you would expect to see SOME effect if this really was some high traffic and popular blog). Even after a week of drama on FTB, and their concerted attempt to 'drum me out of the atheist community', it resulted only in about 150 ppl unsubscribing (since then the channel has gained ~30k subscribers)

The irony is when PZ asked me to join it was because they realized that video was going to be more of a popular media than blogs, and so they wanted to get some video bloggers on to boost their network. How has this great plan worked out?
Well they got Me, ZOMGitscriss, Aronra and nonstampcollector to join.
I was kicked off, Crissy was never really active and has since dropped off their front page. Aron is still there, but has essentially stopped making videos, and NSC joined and left for reasons that were difficult to pin down.
In the meanwhile PZ and the A+ community have comprehensively pissed off almost the entire secular community on YT

Its also bizarre, up until I joined FTB, tbh I never looked or read at any of their blogs. Now I look at them on a semi regular basis because its just so........ :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Zenspace wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
Zenspace wrote:

:lol: Well, on some NY subways you might just fit right in!

I'll pass on the kilt in winter! There is such a thing as too much fresh air! A subject that never seems to come up in polite conversations within the winter mountaineering community is the effect of prolonged sub-zero temperatures on the male nether regions. Fortunately the, ...erm..., minimizing effect of extreme cold is temporary and everything returns to normal with the return of more typical temperatures, but it can be quite the shock for the new and uninitiated! :o
That reminds of the Seinfeld episode where George is seen naked and gets all upset because they saw him just after he swam in cold water, causing his parts to, erm, minimize. :lol:
Indeed! Funny episode! It can be much worse in extreme conditions, though. I recall on a particularly cold climb having to answer to nature's call and having a 'where did it go?' moment! :shock:
It's a bit puzzling. I wonder why some erectile tissues (penises) shrink when exposed to cold, while others (nipples) expand and harden when exposed to cold.

Southern

Post by Southern »

codelette wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights ... -marriage/

:violin:

I realise this may sound like a generalising statement even though it's a genuine question, but ... are all MGTOW's this whiny?
I was asking myself the exact same thing.
Maybe they should form an alliance with the radfems; buy some remote land and start their respective utopias.
And the make-up sex will be great.

Imagine Paul Elam and Stephanie Svan sharing tender moments, realizing that their love was Written in the Star all along... how romantic!

Slashfic writers, you are losing the opportunity of your lives.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
TheMan wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
That reminds of the Seinfeld episode where George is seen naked and gets all upset because they saw him just after he swam in cold water, causing his parts to, erm, minimize. :lol:
A quick surreptitious tug usually restores things back manly levels.
I did not know that. The Pit is sometimes quite educational. :think:
I think he is pulling your leg.
I thought he was just 'pulling' his own 'leg'. I'm so fucking gullible sometimes!

H. Korban

Post by H. Korban »

treestump wrote:well, here's the official Skepticon annoucement. Feel free to post comments on it. I put the second comment on there, no one else seems to be commenting. I think these people are mad to fall over themselves to support FTB / Skepchick.
http://skepticon.org/skepticon-says-goo ... urce=pubv1
Skepticon should now require that all participants sign a Declaration of Disassociation before one can attend the con. It should contain a list of people one must denounce (D.J Grothe, Randi, Shermer, Dawkins, Dennett, et. al and the Arch Heretic Lindsay, with his name written in large bloody red letters) as well as officially curse the Slimepit and everyone who posts on it and CFI, RDF, TAM and their members, speakers and contributors. That should be followed by a Declaration of Love towards the All Might Leaders, PZ, Watson, Benson and Christina, and a pledge to undying and eternal loyalty.

I might also suggest a phrase "Khuda ni lanaat on our enemies" to be shouted out loud. Then and only then can enter the Sacred Precincts of the Con.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Scented Nectar wrote:It's a bit puzzling. I wonder why some erectile tissues (penises) shrink when exposed to cold, while others (nipples) expand and harden when exposed to cold.
Just speculating, but when exposed to cold, the body tends to withdraw blood from your extremities in order to preserve your core body temperature. Better to lose a few fingers & toes versus the whole body. Maybe what you see with the nipples isn't so much that they are expanding, as they are shriveling up and becoming denser (as does the penis) and thus becomes more dense (as does the penis).

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Post in moderation at https://reasonableconversation.wordpres ... mment-2126
Pitchguest on June 19, 2013 at 9:13 am said:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
You mean you haven’t seen this?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/20/a ... r-inquiry/

Or this?

http://elevatorgate.wordpress.com/2013/ ... n-lindsay/

Of course, there’s still American Atheists, who’s currently involved in a lawsuit concerning the firing of one of their employees who may or may not have been fired because she was black. Then there’s the fact that David Silverman have previously said you should always “listen to the woman” regardless if they’re right or wrong, and he recently said on Brave Hero Radio with Justin Vacula that you don’t need to provide evidence that someone is mired in shit – which is funny, because I’m pretty sure Silverman has broken both of those rules with the current lawsuit. Whoops.

But you have to ask yourself, what was it really about Ron Lindsay’s speech that is/was so damned insulting that people are actually asking for his immediate dismissal, or even an apology for that matter? Was it really his brief objection to abusing the concept of privilege, the phrase ‘shut up and listen’ and how insulting it is to both scepticism and freedom of expression?

Or was it him talking about feminism in a way that wasn’t dogmatic? Because I’m curious, you say he was lecturing feminists. Was he? Were all the people attending Women in Secularism 2 feminists? Yeah, some of them were, clearly, but how do you figure he was “lecturing” them, and how do you figure he was “lecturing” them specifically? Moreover, you say he was “lecturing” them what feminism is and isn’t? Really? I have the transcript right here in front of me and there are a total of four references of feminism in his speech, and in none of them did he question the legitimacy of feminism or attempt to provide his own definition of feminism. What he *was* questioning was the notion that there are ‘true’ feminists, and a ‘true’ definition of feminism, and that those that don’t believe in this ‘true’ definition are either false feminists or ‘sister punishers.’ That he did say and you can dispute that however you like, but the other? Did you even listen to what he was saying?

Here are the paragraphs (in succession) that dealt with feminism and feminists specifically:
What is the relationship between feminism and secularism? What sort of priority should secular groups give to advocacy for women’s rights? As many of you may recall, shortly after the first Women in Secularism conference, there was a call by some individuals to launch the Atheism+ movement, that is, atheism plus activism on social justice issues. This was not necessarily a bad suggestion, other than the fact that humanist groups like CFI or the AHA think that’s what they’re doing already, that is, they’re combining atheism with activism on selected social justice issues. Because CFI was already involved in social justice issues, including women’s rights issues, I was frankly lukewarm toward the Atheism+ proposal. Also, based on the rhetoric of some of its proponents, and I underscore some not all, it seemed to me to have the potential to be divisive. In fact, according to at least one proponent it was intended to be divisive. Upon further reflection, I’ve become more sanguine about the proposal. To begin, although nomenclature is not irrelevant, it’s not supremely important; at the end of the day, you cannot force someone to call themselves a humanist, so if people prefer to call themselves an Atheist-plusser, or whatever the term is, that’s fine. Moreover, it’s not intrinsically divisive to have another group or organization within the secular movement, provided the group collaborates on key matters with other secular organizations. Goodness knows, we have plenty of groups as it is and we still have found a way to collaborate on many issues.

Still, some questions remain, for example, how should secular organizations, including any organization that styles itself as an Atheist+ group, set their priorities? You can’t do everything at once. Only the religious believe in miracles, and think that time will stand still for them. For those of us who believe in the natural world, there are three limiting dimensions to public policy advocacy, namely time, space and money. So what should atheists or humanists who are interested in social justice focus on? Women’s issues only? Presumably not. But which other social justice issues are considered critical? And who decides what’s included within the scope of social justice anyway? What is the definition of social justice? I read a blog post by Louise Pennington the other day; she stated that although patriarchy may predate capitalism, we cannot destroy patriarchy w/o destroying capitalism. Is the destruction of capitalism considered part of a social justice program? If so, that position certainly has very significant implications.

This leads me to another set of questions. What is feminism and what are the aims of the feminist movement? There’s a definition that I’m sure many of you are familiar with, a definition supplied by bell hooks, and that is the feminist movement is a movement that seeks to end sexism, sexist exploitation, and oppression. In the abstract, that seems about right. But the problem with this definition is it just pushes our questions back further. What is sexism? What actions constitute sexist exploitation? I don’t think you’re going to find unanimity of opinion on the answers to those questions even within the feminist movement.

Or would you? I know that I’ve had some conversations in which the claim has been made there is no significant division among true feminists. There may be people who call themselves feminists who sharply disagree with the correct understanding of feminism, but they’re just fake feminists. Worse, some of them are sister-punishers.

Well, I’ll grant that merely calling yourself a feminist does not make you one. And it is true that some women seem to think that if you work outside the home that by itself makes you a feminist. Obviously not the case, But are there truly no significant divisions currently within the feminist movement? It would be surprising if that were the case b/c the feminist movement has had sharp divisions in the past. I just referenced a blog post from Louise Pennington in which she said capitalism had to be destroyed to eliminate patriarchy. Does everyone in this room who considers herself a feminist agree with Pennington? If not, then you already have one very significant difference among feminists.

Also if there were no divisions among feminists, that would arguably make feminism unique among social movements; the secularist movement has significant divisions. For example, there are some secularists who think it’s a waste of effort to complain about/litigate so-called symbol cases. You know the type of case I’m talking about, there’s a cross somewhere on a piece of public property, so some of us think we need protest, maybe file a lawsuit to remove it. Others think not; why bother. People who take this position, assuming they believe strongly in a secular government and follow other secularist positions — are they not true secularists? I would think they are; I might disagree with them, but I don’t think I can mask that disagreement by the simple expedient of saying “you’re not a secularist, so I don’t have to talk to you.”
http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/e ... k_at_wis2/

I suggest you read the whole thing.
In case it gets either edited or memoryholed.

Scented Nectar

Re: Julian the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Scented Nectar »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:Walking always brings the worry of leaks...
Julian Assange is innocent!
He is not culpable for WorryLeaks!
Innocent? If he's hacked his way into my consenting pants, I'll need to book a plane to radfem Sweden and then cry "rape! rape!". You see, the pad fell off and it took him more than a split second to stop the worryleak and that's like equal to rape or something.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Scented Nectar wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote: In an Ice Fortress.
With COCK-tails.
Hmm, shaken or stirred with rage? Do they come without rage?
Bar-stiff prices are as follows:
* Cock with tail - 1 suffer-a-jet point.
* Slippery Nipple - 2.5 Vasleines
* Cock Shaken with Rage (SJW Organically Certified) - 7,000 Rubles are paid to you.
(This is not female prostitution, but reverse SJW compensation)
Scented Nectar wrote:Are there any multiple deep thrust options to replace the shaking and stirring options?
Is madame interested in the Black & Decker Sybian Hammer Drill attachment, perchance?
It is on 'special' this decade.

(And no, I have not neglected my promise of a MAD DVD to you!)

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

TheMan wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
TheMan wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
A quick surreptitious tug usually restores things back manly levels.
I did not know that. The Pit is sometimes quite educational. :think:
I think he is pulling your leg.
Nope... works for me. Just a quick tug and the shriveled pink dead slug looking thing comes back to life. If your on your own a tug and a helicopter spin works too.
Pics or video for citation needed! Or else that flooshing opinion thing. :D

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Wow. PZ Myers almost gets it. Almost.

http://www.freezepage.com/1371647351QQSSPDMBHG

If only he had swapped "masculine" for "feminine" in sentence number five. How can he be so close yet so far away?

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

Gefan wrote:
Zenspace wrote:
Gefan wrote:
Karmakin wrote:Not necessarily, there are other ways to thread the needle. Personally, I'm fan of downward adjusting the work week in order to maintain full employment, along with subsidized housing/food/information (basically a computer and an internet connection) in order to maintain order in an increasingly under-worked world.
That sounds great, but energy is not the same thing as technology. You can have all the computers you want and when the lights go out and the transportation grid crashes they're just going to be very expensive bookends.
It's in argument based on the future of global energy production - a subject in which I spent the last few years immersed (which must be why I'm so much fun at parties).
Do tell! This is a subject of (presently) academic interest to me, mostly because I expect very real world repercussions in the not-so-distant future.
Can you be a bit more specific? I ask out of a sense of the public good. If you just launch me off on the subject un-focussed, I'll make Steersman look succinct.
Good point, the subject can be quite broad. Also, thanks for the warning! :lol:

Let's see, where to start...

My general approach to many subjects is to focus primarily on the broader, big-picture, so let's try that for starters: geographic global energy availability (fossil fuels) vs global economy, which would naturally segue into broad effects on individual countries. We can drill down from there if the interest holds. How's that?

Michael K Gray

Re: Jim the Tit Made Me Do It

Post by Michael K Gray »

Scented Nectar wrote: I wonder why some erectile tissues (penises) shrink when exposed to cold, while others (nipples) expand and harden when exposed to cold.
Exactly the same reason.
Nipples have to shrink to get hard.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Mykeru wrote:I think I'm getting a case of Prosopagnosia, at least I'm beginning to have difficulty telling the difference between the Two Pauls, Myers, and Elam.
The more Elam opens his mouth, the more I despise AVfM. I have enough A.A. friends to have picked some of their expressions and the one that comes to mind is (I hope I get this right): "180 degrees of sick is still sick." MRAs, RadFems... From where I'm sitting they're more alike than they realize.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Hey. I had a hard time getting through your post, because you randomly use all caps.

>.>
Tfoot wrote:
to be honest, I just didnt know that much about them before I joined. However, the alarm bells went off as soon as I was put on the mailing list.
They averaged 50 emails a day to that list. Most of it petty bitching about people who I had never heard of. Not the sign of a professional organisation going places! For the entire time I was on the blog, 2/3rds of the emails went unread.
50 emails a day, in addition to blog posts and the endless tedious commentaries, the moderating and the bannings, the Twitterings.

What kind of people have that kind of time?

To keep up with it you'd never be able to go to the lab. Or take a walk. Or bite someone's leg. Or interview/be scolded by the Nurse Ratchet of WBC.
Its also bizarre, up until I joined FTB, tbh I never looked or read at any of their blogs. Now I look at them on a semi regular basis because its just so........ :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
For this latest bout of /ragequitting and /ragetears I've been in a state of near constant schadenfreude

Why don't you register here :)

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

deLurch wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:It's a bit puzzling. I wonder why some erectile tissues (penises) shrink when exposed to cold, while others (nipples) expand and harden when exposed to cold.
Just speculating, but when exposed to cold, the body tends to withdraw blood from your extremities in order to preserve your core body temperature. Better to lose a few fingers & toes versus the whole body. Maybe what you see with the nipples isn't so much that they are expanding, as they are shriveling up and becoming denser (as does the penis) and thus becomes more dense (as does the penis).
Another new thing I've learned today! I hadn't realized that cold-caused penile shrinkage had more density. I just assumed* a softening went with the shrinkage.

*revealing a dreadful lack of experience around the penis type of cold shrinkage - there goes my reputation.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

zenbabe wrote:50 emails a day, in addition to blog posts and the endless tedious commentaries, the moderating and the bannings, the Twitterings.
What kind of people have that kind of time?
An horde of infinite winged monkeys who, after an infinite period, can't type the collected works of Greg Laden and get the speeling of Ongadoodoo correct.
But at least their random keystrokes would be a superior literary "tour-de-farce" than the dime-novel Trailer-Trash-Thrillers that certain Amazons seem to like.

treestump

Post by treestump »

Zenspace wrote:
treestump wrote:well, here's the official Skepticon annoucement. Feel free to post comments on it. I put the second comment on there, no one else seems to be commenting. I think these people are mad to fall over themselves to support FTB / Skepchick.
Your comment isn't showing yet. I decided to leave that post with the chirping of the crickets.
ah, I see, I probably see it cos I posted it, but it's probably in "moderation black hole" (the trademark of the Free Thought and Skeptical Community as espoused by Myers, Watson, FTB, Skepchick etc. "Censorship = Freedom")

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

Scented Nectar wrote:
deLurch wrote:
Another new thing I've learned today! I hadn't realized that cold-caused penile shrinkage had more density. I just assumed* a softening went with the shrinkage.

*revealing a dreadful lack of experience around the penis type of cold shrinkage - there goes my reputation.
IIRC - from something I read many, many moons ago - it has to do with temperature regulation, as The Man noted. But there is an additional aspect: I had wondered why something so important and yet delicate (the scrotum) would evolve to be outside the body in such a vulnerable location. Again IIRC - it turned out that the ideal environment for sperm production is actually something lower than 98.6 and the intent of the external location is cooling. The scrotum can be observe to drop and/or retract as the ambient temperature varies. At -30 F (-34 C) you can very nearly go full 'inny'. :shock:

(feel free to verify if my memory is even remotely functional)

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

I realise this may sound like a generalising statement even though it's a genuine question, but ... are all MGTOW's this whiny?
From that article:
Many of the MGTOW have been through hell, and many have lost everything by associating with women. What critics of MGTOW (MGCritters, I call them) seem to fail to grasp is how badly those critics are hurting – hell, torturing – MGTOW by suggesting that we just jump back into relationships with, and thus, slavery to, the women who made our lives hell.
Lolwut? So these stoic, rugged gender-individualists are getting tortured by...suggestions?

Sorry guys, but when Surly 'T-shirt tears' Amy starts looking more stoic and rugged than you, you've got a problem.

welch

Post by welch »

Mykeru wrote:I think I'm getting a case of Prosopagnosia, at least I'm beginning to have difficulty telling the difference between the Two Pauls, Myers, and Elam.
Ye Gods but he's a crybaby

Trophy

Post by Trophy »

Skepticon drops CFI sponsorship. I've never viewed their ledgers to see how much they contributed, but I'd guess it was a sizable amount, and everything helps for a free conference. The FTB antics are now damaging something that people I care about work very hard to keep running, and that pisses me off. I think they are largely ignorant of a lot that goes on with the FTB, but wouldn't go as far as to say they've drank the kool-aid. FTB has always taken a large speaking volume at Skepticon, but Skepticon might just have to change its name to FTBWastsoncon at this rate :(
Skepticon is PZ/Carrier/Rebecca's buttplug, at least speakerwise.

Top speakers (including the upcoming one):

PZ Myers 6 times (all of them)
Richard Carrier 6 times
Rebecce Watson 5 times

welch

Post by welch »

Mykeru wrote:

Pretty much. Although if you run through the comments you will see some cover it up with overt hostility, or a condescenting "I have revealed truth" evangelism.

And whatever legitimate gripes they have get swallowed up in self-pity masquerading as rugged individualism.

They've got the worst sort of ideology: One that takes all their shortcomings and blames them on the game being rigged by an external force. What happens is that they turn into a bunch of anti-social gender separatists drinking soothing Kool-Aid that ensures they never have to address those shortcomings.

"the only common thread in all your problems is you. Maybe you should pay more attention to that."

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote: In an Ice Fortress.
With COCK-tails.
Hmm, shaken or stirred with rage? Do they come without rage?
Bar-stiff prices are as follows:
* Cock with tail - 1 suffer-a-jet point.
* Slippery Nipple - 2.5 Vasleines
* Cock Shaken with Rage (SJW Organically Certified) - 7,000 Rubles are paid to you.
(This is not female prostitution, but reverse SJW compensation)
Even 7,000 BILLION rubles are not enough compensation to have a SJW. Yikes! I'll just have one each of the first two, the Cock with tail and the Slippery Nipple.
Scented Nectar wrote:Are there any multiple deep thrust options to replace the shaking and stirring options?
Is madame interested in the Black & Decker Sybian Hammer Drill attachment, perchance?
It is on 'special' this decade.
Hmmm, multispeed? I'd like to see the attachment selection. Perchance.
(And no, I have not neglected my promise of a MAD DVD to you!)
Looking forward to it. When I get to the ones I had as a kid, it'll be a huge nostalgia trip. I had a huge pile of them that my aunt gave me. They were my cousin's but I guess they didn't want to keep them or something. After that, I often bought my own. MAD was a big influence on me.

welch

Post by welch »

Mykeru wrote:
codelette wrote:
My analysis of them is that they seem to be a whole bunch of losers hooked on The Matrix/Fight Club quotes.
One time I did a Skype call with an AVfM editor and others when they were working on this crap-tastic radio show that they were working on, which was excruciating because they intended to pretty much script an hour of banter. It was like sitting around with a bunch of nerds planning their Comic-Con play. It never got anywhere because their micromanagement sucked the life out of the project. And what did air was embarrassing.

Anyway, I forgot to turn my camera off and one made the comment that I was in too good a shape to be one of them. Which is, of course, relatively speaking. He was officially joking, but there does seem something to this "I play real men on the internet thing"

Which makes me wonder if all the troubles with Atheism Plus and MGTOW is just a case of fuckless fat neckbeards coming home to crush the roost.

"Women won't have sex with me, but it's never my fault."

codelette

Post by codelette »

Tigzy wrote:

From that article:
Many of the MGTOW have been through hell, and many have lost everything by associating with women. What critics of MGTOW (MGCritters, I call them) seem to fail to grasp is how badly those critics are hurting – hell, torturing – MGTOW by suggesting that we just jump back into relationships with, and thus, slavery to, the women who made our lives hell.
Lolwut? So these stoic, rugged gender-individualists are getting tortured by...suggestions?

Sorry guys, but when Surly 'T-shirt tears' Amy starts looking more stoic and rugged than you, you've got a problem.
I wonder if they ever call their moms on Mother's Day. Lol
They are as pathetic as the feminists they hate.

welch

Post by welch »

Parody Accountant wrote:
sacha wrote:does anyone know where it is possible to upload a copywrited video, with a private link that can be accessed and watched?

YouTube blocked it, even though it is a private link, however, if I am signed in as me, I can watch it.

I'd like to be able to access the video without being signed in with my Google account. If one needs to be logged in to access it, but the login does not require the password to my main Gmail account, that is just fine.

Vimeo?

Any other recommendations?
Google Drive might work for you. It's basically a small hard drive. If the video is short, and the filesize is manageable - you could just download it wherever you're logged in and play it locally.

Sorry if this isn't that helpful.

Given that google actively reads whatever files you store with them, using them for this purpose is a pretty bad idea. Unless you want to have your account terminated, and are wanting to be lazy about it.

Scented Nectar

Re: Jim the Tit Made Me Do It

Post by Scented Nectar »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: I wonder why some erectile tissues (penises) shrink when exposed to cold, while others (nipples) expand and harden when exposed to cold.
Exactly the same reason.
Nipples have to shrink to get hard.
I think I get it now. It makes sense.

Trophy

Post by Trophy »

welch wrote:
Ye Gods but he's a crybaby
HolyLOLfucking gods! Is AVfM advertising Rupert Murdock as the perfect man, who later became a poor victim of ebil feminists? Gee. It's so ridiculous I'm tempted to agree just to be a dirty troll.

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

Tigzy wrote:

From that article:

[youtube]LPmMveU0dmc[/youtube]

welch

Post by welch »

Tfoot wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
tf00t wrote:It funny, if FTB/ skepchick occasionally found some discrimination or misogyny in the secular movement, you might think 'yeah thats possible'.

However the pattern is now CLEAR, they find misogyny driven by white male bearded privilege under EVERY rock they look under!
Every single place they look its run by backward, evil,hateful, discriminating, clueless misogynistic haters.

It really is difficult to reconcile that with reality. Further their ability to histrionically turn any mild disagreement into defcom 5 level mudslinging is unparalleled.

However I'm now well past the point where I took any of this seriously, now I just find myself putting my feet up and getting the popcorn in :-)
If only that revelation had occurred BEFORE you accepted the barely disguised poisonous invitation to join their pathetic pestilential personal-power-trip kult.

Conformity was enforced on the mailing list by the sort of bullying you see them try elsewhere (basically name calling those who disagree). The amount of brown nosing that went on around PZ was really disturbing.

Further alarm bells went off, when on joining FTB there was ZERO effect on my YT channel (you would expect to see SOME effect if this really was some high traffic and popular blog). Even after a week of drama on FTB, and their concerted attempt to 'drum me out of the atheist community', it resulted only in about 150 ppl unsubscribing (since then the channel has gained ~30k subscribers)

The irony is when PZ asked me to join it was because they realized that video was going to be more of a popular media than blogs, and so they wanted to get some video bloggers on to boost their network. How has this great plan worked out?
I was kicked off, Crissy was never really active and has since dropped off their front page. Aron is still there, but has essentially stopped making videos, and NSC joined and left for reasons that were difficult to pin down.
In the meanwhile PZ and the A+ community have comprehensively pissed off almost the entire secular community on YT

This is what I try to tell people who get all worried. Once you get about a meter away from FTB and Skepchicks, they don't exist. They don't have any influence outside of their own little cultoids, and they can't even pull in decent comments unless they're trolling for hits. The worst thing that could happen for them is if the 'pit closed down and we all went dark for a quarter or so. They'd have nothing to fucking write about, because from what I can tell, if you force them to come up with actual original ideas, they fucking can't. They're all shit writers.

Even given that writing well is hard, even for the easiest of subjects, i.e. tech books, wherein you don't have to be original, you just have to explain what's already there, (a subject I know more than a little about), the lot of them are just shit at it. Look at PeeZus' over-half decade masterpiece that's going to be not much more than a largish children's book in terms of word/page count. Fuck, your typical YA writer bangs that out in a year and then some, and it's better quality.

They are only good when commenting on things other people have said and done, and even then they aren't that good.

Without a clear enemy, that site wouldn't finish out the year.

welch

Post by welch »

Trophy wrote:

Skepticon is PZ/Carrier/Rebecca's buttplug, at least speakerwise.

Top speakers (including the upcoming one):

PZ Myers 6 times (all of them)
Richard Carrier 6 times
Rebecce Watson 5 times
It's not like they have much of a choice. They lose FTB and Skepchicks, that's half their speakers right there.

Hey, if it isn't honky mcwhitedevilville on the speaker list this year, I wonder if they'll save a good spot for the brother, or will he be once again relegated to the last speaker ghetto again?

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

This just in; we now have video footage of the FTB posse, saddling up to head Ron Lindsay off at the pass.

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

Remick wrote:
ERV wrote:
codelette wrote:Ok, from the pile of diarrhea that Becky wrote, this quote is a fine example of her lazy bullshit:
For the past two years I’ve worked my ass off to make their annual CSICon a success, by hosting their parties, getting the SGU and other popular speakers involved, helping them create a gender-equal schedule, coordinating a blood drive through Maria Walters, facilitating scholarships through Surly Amy, and just promoting the hell out of it. This year they have yet to issue me an invite.
Just to really beat this into the ground--

There are members of OKC Atheists who--
1-- Host parties (in their homes, at clubs, at conferences, etc).
2-- Get speakers lined up every month for our seminar series, get 'famous' speakers lined up for Americans United conferences, get 'famous' speakers lined up for our own conference
3-- OKC Atheists is itself 'gender equal'. Almost 450 members filled out a demographic poll, and it is 47% female, 53% male, and 1% other. We do have 'others', and they have given fantastic presentations on this issue during our monthly seminars (see #1). FreeOK is not 'gender equal' this year... but the group is. As if speaker invitations do NOT magically alter the sexual demographics of your local groups... BUT HOW??? INVITING WOMEN TO SPEAK SHOULD MAGICALLY MAKE GROUPS HAVE MORE WOMEN!
4-- Coordinated a blood drive like a week ago.
5a- Organized FreeOK such that it is a $20 early-bird ($25 late) conference, have a place for people to offer/ask for shared rides, etc to make a local conference as low-cost as possible. Scholarships not necessary.
5b- Organized *mass* fundraisers/volunteers for disaster relief after our recent bout of tornadoes, providing food/shelter/transportation/clothing/toiletries/etc for people and animals that needed help.

These are all people who have 1) school and/or jobs, and 2) families, as opposed to Twatson, who otherwise has nothing to fill her days.

They volunteer to do this stuff in their free time. And its not half-assed shit. They kick ass.

Why not invite *them* to be at/speak at CSICon?

Why not these people instead of Watson?

Why Watson at all?
I think many are currently, or have recently asked themselves exactly that.

A lot of these things choose speakers that have followers. It isn't about the talk they are going to give, it isn't about research or anything remotely professional. It is about money. Watson figured this out, all she had to do was make sure that a certain percentage of her hanger-ons showed up, and when orgs would give her free food/hotel/booze/actually pay her, it went to her head. She wanted more. She also presumably, recognized that this train can't and won't go on forever, so she tries to parlay that into taking over a cushy spot AT one of these orgs. First TAM by targetting DJ Grothe, most recently Ron at CFI. This is the reason our pal Mick Nugent is probably safe from their BS, none of them want his job. He isn't worth their time. If it were ever about actually fixing issues and working with people.... well, they would actually work with people, instead of pulling the usual Baboon shit.

What people are starting to realize is that, while some of the baboons can pull in a hardcore group of attendees, these attendees are loyal to the speaker, not the con/org. Its why Groupon basically collapsed, people followed the deals, most businesses were unable to actually snag customers from using groupon promotions.

Cutting the cord with Watson et al. now, might cost them some money in the future, but the sooner it is done, the less money it will be.
And my question is: why do people want to pay money to see/watch someone who has no quals to speak about something they are on a stage to speak about? Back at JREF I was told that if I wanted knowledge I shouldn't go to these things. Is that right? I've never been to one but I'm keen to go - even if there were shit flingers I'd go but only if I thought I could trust the knowledge of the people I was interested in seeing. And after RW's Evo Phsycho

Are these things just big fucking wank-fest, pretend knowledge, fun hangouts? If so, I'm not interested. Doubt I'd be going back to any organised parties either (why the fuck are there alcohol fueled parties being promoted as points of interest?!), especially if all they are is what I've seen from the Skepchick vidz.

Apart from that, I've said it before and I'll say it again... ^^ what they said ^^

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

codelette wrote: I wonder if they ever call their moms on Mother's Day. Lol
They are as pathetic as the feminists they hate.
Guy who wrote that seems to think that women are like daleks - that every individual is the sum total of their relevant plurality (you see a similar thing with the misuse of 'privilege'). Furthermore, the resultant cry from these dorks of 'He said NAWALT!! He said NAWALT!!' when you venture the suggestion - 'OMG NO!!!! NOT SUGGESTIONS!!' - that some women may indeed be capable of a degree of independent thought, is as much an empty bollocksy terminating slogan as a fembot shouting 'patriarchy' at a dissenting opinion.

Thing is, not all women are like that. It's true. You can't categorically pigeonhole an individual on a generality of such a vast plurality (if indeed such a generality has evidential support in the first place), unless you've taken some time to get to know that individual, and see if the generalization applies to that person. It could just as easily not apply. But as far as that bloke's concerned, every single woman you'll meet will be 'broken'. It's fucking nuts.

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

Dick Strawkins wrote:This just in; we now have video footage of the FTB posse, saddling up to head Ron Lindsay off at the pass.

FTB fumbles the football:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1865f6x ... xlarge.gif

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

That is brilliant. Thanks :)

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

As they approach DefCon One, the FTB/Skepchick/Skepticon Axis conducts missile testing.

http://www.bannedinhollywood.com/wp-con ... ood-02.gif

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Tfoot wrote:...

For all their dismissal of you, maybe they should have listened, learned and got the stick-of-self-righteousness out of their asses when it came to you and what you bring to the marketplace of ideas, as it were. You've had close to 49 million views during your 6+ year YouTube history. That's, roughly, 20.6k views/day. Which is very impressive. It's especially impressive as it's one-third the 61k page-views/day (out of it's average of 19k unique visitors) ALL of FreeThoughtBlogs takes in (of which 51% of the page views are ping-backs in cat fights and relentless self-promotion).

More impressive than page/views day, is your over-all reach. Even though you're not even the biggest atheist YouTuber with your 184k followers (for example, The Amazing Atheist has 485k followers and just over 127 million video views in a career spanning five fewer months) you seem to have far more unique accounts, of which I'm sure many are inactive, than all of the individuals FtB likely attracts.

Anyway, when it comes to footprint within the atheist movement, you were right. YouTube is the place to be if you want to reach people. And the FtB crowd, with their constant BS, has really done themselves in on YouTube.

Pagancat

Post by Pagancat »

Tom Foss / June 17, 2013, 12:21 pm

I’d love to have a job where I could skip out on my duties to write stuff on the Internet attacking a colleague/guest/supporter of my organization, and then get full support from my bosses for doing so, without so much as a slap on the wrist. How did Ron Lindsay land such a cushy position?
This gem was in the comments section of a post by Rebecca Watson. I was almost blinded by the irony.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

welch wrote:
This is what I try to tell people who get all worried. Once you get about a meter away from FTB and Skepchicks, they don't exist. They don't have any influence outside of their own little cultoids, and they can't even pull in decent comments unless they're trolling for hits. The worst thing that could happen for them is if the 'pit closed down and we all went dark for a quarter or so. They'd have nothing to fucking write about, because from what I can tell, if you force them to come up with actual original ideas, they fucking can't. They're all shit writers.

Even given that writing well is hard, even for the easiest of subjects, i.e. tech books, wherein you don't have to be original, you just have to explain what's already there, (a subject I know more than a little about), the lot of them are just shit at it. Look at PeeZus' over-half decade masterpiece that's going to be not much more than a largish children's book in terms of word/page count. Fuck, your typical YA writer bangs that out in a year and then some, and it's better quality.

They are only good when commenting on things other people have said and done, and even then they aren't that good.

I used to think this but it seems that more and more people are taking one side of the other. Not just people, we now have whole organisations (CFI,Skepticon,AA (?)) taking sides. Up until now I thought that if you were a "name" in the community or held an office the sensible adult thing to do would be to stay out of the fights and just respond if you are made witch of the week. There seems to be less adults around than I originally thought.

After todays announcement I think that if you were a member of the speaker circuit and wanted to stay neutral - there is no way you would want to talk at Skepticon. However, if you didn't talk you would instantly be an misogynist. If you speak at TAM you are a misogynist. If you talk to CFI then you are a misogynist.

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

Pagancat wrote:
Tom Foss / June 17, 2013, 12:21 pm

I’d love to have a job where I could skip out on my duties to write stuff on the Internet attacking a colleague/guest/supporter of my organization, and then get full support from my bosses for doing so, without so much as a slap on the wrist. How did Ron Lindsay land such a cushy position?
This gem was in the comments section of a post by Rebecca Watson. I was almost blinded by the irony.
Would have been Catch-22 style if it was a post by PZ. I have to wonder if his peers at work know about his bulky wastes of university funds.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

PZ has another of his weird, religion hankering posts on Pharyngula today.
If he could step back for a second to look at himself he'll find himself saying exactly what the likes of Ray Comfort say - that atheists just need to see the light and accept their savior.

http://i.imgur.com/rRL0S4F.jpg

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Oops, forgot the pharyngula post - another sinfest looney tune.

http://i.imgur.com/w0D58tF.jpg

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

Michael J wrote:
welch wrote:

I used to think this but it seems that more and more people are taking one side of the other. Not just people, we now have whole organisations (CFI,Skepticon,AA (?)) taking sides. Up until now I thought that if you were a "name" in the community or held an office the sensible adult thing to do would be to stay out of the fights and just respond if you are made witch of the week. There seems to be less adults around than I originally thought.

After todays announcement I think that if you were a member of the speaker circuit and wanted to stay neutral - there is no way you would want to talk at Skepticon. However, if you didn't talk you would instantly be an misogynist. If you speak at TAM you are a misogynist. If you talk to CFI then you are a misogynist.
All that means to me is that they're painting themselves into a corner. Let's face it, they've never actually succeeded in their general (and [probably unspoken] common), goal of significantly influencing the "community" to an extent where they have any real pull. In fact, it's mostly backfired and that situation doesn't look like it will change in a hurry (thanks to a certain amount of dissent coming mainly from the 'pit). I really wish I had Photoshop - I have this image of a castle surrounded by a moat. The inhabitants of said castle (baboons with certain people's human faces), are under siege but have bridges from which to escape. They chose to set fire to them.

Reminder to self - get a graphics program. Reminder to self - it's another piece of fucking software I'll have to learn how to use.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

FrankGrimes wrote:Reminder to self - get a graphics program. Reminder to self - it's another piece of fucking software I'll have to learn how to use.
http://www.gimp.org/

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

Completely off-topic but I found it amusing:

[youtube]NvtxFFj6eDY[/youtube]

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

The last post there so far:
Edward Gemmer wrote:I would have a hard time joining a conference with representatives from American Atheists given the current accusations against them. I hope we can agree that mistreating black women is an issue we need to face as a community, even if we do like noses, faces, hats, and dinosaurs.
:popcorn:

Remick

Post by Remick »

FrankGrimes wrote:
Remick wrote:
ERV wrote:
codelette wrote:Ok, from the pile of diarrhea that Becky wrote, this quote is a fine example of her lazy bullshit:
For the past two years I’ve worked my ass off to make their annual CSICon a success, by hosting their parties, getting the SGU and other popular speakers involved, helping them create a gender-equal schedule, coordinating a blood drive through Maria Walters, facilitating scholarships through Surly Amy, and just promoting the hell out of it. This year they have yet to issue me an invite.
Just to really beat this into the ground--

There are members of OKC Atheists who--
1-- Host parties (in their homes, at clubs, at conferences, etc).
2-- Get speakers lined up every month for our seminar series, get 'famous' speakers lined up for Americans United conferences, get 'famous' speakers lined up for our own conference
3-- OKC Atheists is itself 'gender equal'. Almost 450 members filled out a demographic poll, and it is 47% female, 53% male, and 1% other. We do have 'others', and they have given fantastic presentations on this issue during our monthly seminars (see #1). FreeOK is not 'gender equal' this year... but the group is. As if speaker invitations do NOT magically alter the sexual demographics of your local groups... BUT HOW??? INVITING WOMEN TO SPEAK SHOULD MAGICALLY MAKE GROUPS HAVE MORE WOMEN!
4-- Coordinated a blood drive like a week ago.
5a- Organized FreeOK such that it is a $20 early-bird ($25 late) conference, have a place for people to offer/ask for shared rides, etc to make a local conference as low-cost as possible. Scholarships not necessary.
5b- Organized *mass* fundraisers/volunteers for disaster relief after our recent bout of tornadoes, providing food/shelter/transportation/clothing/toiletries/etc for people and animals that needed help.

These are all people who have 1) school and/or jobs, and 2) families, as opposed to Twatson, who otherwise has nothing to fill her days.

They volunteer to do this stuff in their free time. And its not half-assed shit. They kick ass.

Why not invite *them* to be at/speak at CSICon?

Why not these people instead of Watson?

Why Watson at all?
I think many are currently, or have recently asked themselves exactly that.

A lot of these things choose speakers that have followers. It isn't about the talk they are going to give, it isn't about research or anything remotely professional. It is about money. Watson figured this out, all she had to do was make sure that a certain percentage of her hanger-ons showed up, and when orgs would give her free food/hotel/booze/actually pay her, it went to her head. She wanted more. She also presumably, recognized that this train can't and won't go on forever, so she tries to parlay that into taking over a cushy spot AT one of these orgs. First TAM by targetting DJ Grothe, most recently Ron at CFI. This is the reason our pal Mick Nugent is probably safe from their BS, none of them want his job. He isn't worth their time. If it were ever about actually fixing issues and working with people.... well, they would actually work with people, instead of pulling the usual Baboon shit.

What people are starting to realize is that, while some of the baboons can pull in a hardcore group of attendees, these attendees are loyal to the speaker, not the con/org. Its why Groupon basically collapsed, people followed the deals, most businesses were unable to actually snag customers from using groupon promotions.

Cutting the cord with Watson et al. now, might cost them some money in the future, but the sooner it is done, the less money it will be.
And my question is: why do people want to pay money to see/watch someone who has no quals to speak about something they are on a stage to speak about? Back at JREF I was told that if I wanted knowledge I shouldn't go to these things. Is that right? I've never been to one but I'm keen to go - even if there were shit flingers I'd go but only if I thought I could trust the knowledge of the people I was interested in seeing. And after RW's Evo Phsycho

Are these things just big fucking wank-fest, pretend knowledge, fun hangouts? If so, I'm not interested. Doubt I'd be going back to any organised parties either (why the fuck are there alcohol fueled parties being promoted as points of interest?!), especially if all they are is what I've seen from the Skepchick vidz.

Apart from that, I've said it before and I'll say it again... ^^ what they said ^^

Remember that the people you are talking about are demanding to be treated like infants. They want to be part of the "smarter than everyone else" crowd (IE Atheism/Skepticism, in their mind), and within that, they want to be part of the IN group. Watson's popularity was at the right time. She is a Celebrity(to them) but is still accessible, same with Myers.

You mean I can attend a con that will reinforce my sense of superiority over all the people I hated my whole life, AND I can spend time with the *actual* Rebecca Watson and the great PZ Myers? What's that? You want me to buy you a beer/several beers/dinner, but I can stand at the edge of the group you are talking to for 15 minutes! What a deal!!! I am so smart, and cool. Definitely cool. Everyone in High School was wrong about me.

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

Dick Strawkins wrote:PZ has another of his weird, religion hankering posts on Pharyngula today.
If he could step back for a second to look at himself he'll find himself saying exactly what the likes of Ray Comfort say - that atheists just need to see the light and accept their savior.

http://i.imgur.com/rRL0S4F.jpg
I'd rather not read his shit but seriously, if I was a bloke I'd kick him in the nuts. Oh wait...

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

deLurch wrote:
FrankGrimes wrote:Reminder to self - get a graphics program. Reminder to self - it's another piece of fucking software I'll have to learn how to use.
http://www.gimp.org/
Ta mate. D/l.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Now that they've followed master's lead and divorced themselves from the main skeptically based group in the US I'm just waiting for Skepticon to drop the reference to skepticism from their name.

From now on they will just be "con".

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Todays new additions in the misogyny thread include:

Greta Christina, Ed Brayton, Richard Carrier and multiple examples from 'The Atheist Experience's' Martin Wagner.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=328

For extra points, guess who said the following:
But what I’m asking, you jew-boy nigger fag-head hysterical bitch, is this: are just any consequences OK? All consequences? And if you give me the wrong answer I will blow your head off. And kill your grand children.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

The Skepticon comments are certainly...educational. A commenter named Yoryor expresses his displeasure with their decision, defends Lindsay and points out how they're hurting themselves. Lauren Lane's response?
We are sorry that you do not like our jokes about hats, but we sure as heck enjoyed it. Do you like jokes about dinosaurs? Check out this one:What did dinosaurs use to make their hotdogs?

…Jurassic Pork!
How old is she, six?!