Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Pitchguest

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Pitchguest »

tina wrote:
bhoytony wrote:
tina wrote:Where's the instructions for posting images?
Click on Full Editor and you will see a row of buttons across the top. Click Img and insert the image address between the two tags that are posted in the message.
OK. Tx. They hafta be hosted then already? Where's good for blondes?
Nah, either works. Upload them to an external site like imageshack.us first then use the [img] tag, or upload them here and use the [attachment=0] tag.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

tina wrote:
bhoytony wrote:
tina wrote:Where's the instructions for posting images?
Click on Full Editor and you will see a row of buttons across the top. Click Img and insert the image address between the two tags that are posted in the message.
OK. Tx. They hafta be hosted then already? Where's good for blondes?
Sweden?

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

DGS wrote:Okay, now I do. Now to google 'go home'...
Have you got any excepts from you're comedy act by any chance?

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Jack wrote:I hope we get some more SJW's. All that warrioring they do must be exhausting but it would be nice if they found time to pop in for a nice cup of tea.

If any of you are reading please do say hi, you don't even have to register to post. We love all the abuse but maybe skip on the life history, thanks:)
The life history is the best bit. That's where they tell you all about the oppression they had to put up with from Nanny and their housemasters. Vive La Revolution!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Dad the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Gumby »

Michael K Gray wrote:
welch wrote: Worse: he loved lesiure suits. He had ten. When they went out of style, I think he wept.
His name wasn't "Larry", by any chance?
Haha. I thought I was the only one who remembered that game.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Apples wrote:
justinvacula wrote:http://i.imgur.com/pQGMk29.jpg

SallyStrange' still going on about that

http://phawrongula.wikia.com/wiki/Strange_Sally_Strange
I think it was unfair and wrong to accuse Sally of sockpuppeting. She totally gets a presumption of innocence from me on that. Nonetheless, she is a dimwitted ideologue. The other day she was on Twitter saying that an attempt to approach race-relations in a "color-blind" manner implies the belief that "color is bad."
For fuck sake, Sally, the whole point about being "colourblind" is that colour doesn't matter.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcod9bEMso1rsi7hf.gif

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Gumby wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
welch wrote: Worse: he loved lesiure suits. He had ten. When they went out of style, I think he wept.
I don't usually say this, but bitch please! I grew up with those games.

May explain my awkward disposition as well. :lol:

Apples

the lady doth protest too much

Post by Apples »

Ophie now has 5 posts up resulting from Sara's 2-liner on copy-pasta blogging and the devastating "Go away, pineapple."

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__OW1jAafCnQ/S ... t_img1.gif

codelette

Post by codelette »

Apples wrote: I think it was unfair and wrong to accuse Sally of sockpuppeting. She totally gets a presumption of innocence from me on that. Nonetheless, she is a dimwitted ideologue. The other day she was on Twitter saying that an attempt to approach race-relations in a "color-blind" manner implies the belief that "color is bad."
That's her white guilt showing. I once told her that, she called me a "reactionary". :lol:

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

tina wrote:Hello Slymepit

Please can I have a suitable misogynistic, rape enabling, patriarchal, chill girl, woman hating, mansplaining welcome please? Thank you.
Fuck you. Girls don't get those. Only men deserve suitable misogynistic, rape enabling, patriarchal, chill girl, woman hating, mansplaining welcomes.

JackSkeptic

Re: the lady doth protest too much

Post by JackSkeptic »

Apples wrote:Ophie now has 5 posts up resulting from Sara's 2-liner on copy-pasta blogging and the devastating "Go away, pineapple."

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__OW1jAafCnQ/S ... t_img1.gif
Oh she'll milk it, she has nothing else useful to say.

tina

Post by tina »

rocko2466 wrote:
tina wrote:Hello Slymepit

Please can I have a suitable misogynistic, rape enabling, patriarchal, chill girl, woman hating, mansplaining welcome please? Thank you.
Fuck you. Girls don't get those. Only men deserve suitable misogynistic, rape enabling, patriarchal, chill girl, woman hating, mansplaining welcomes.
I demand equal treatment, cunt!

Apples

Post by Apples »

Sorry - I mean the "Go home, pineapple."
Ophie wrote:I think telling me to “go home” is especially notable. It’s of a piece with his “advice” to feminists who get harassed by him and his friends, nearly all of which boils down to telling us to stop blogging – in short, to go home. It’s notable that Vacula apparently has no qualms about ordering a woman to “go home!” – as if he’s completely oblivious to the obvious overtones of men ordering women to go home.
Actually, Opheliar, as we all know, Justin was simply quoting Sara's little zinger when you showed up on her facebook page with your nutty sidekick EB Wachs to whine that "someone is criticizing me on the internets!!!!" Even if you're unfamiliar with "go home, you're drunk," or whatever, "Go home" when you arrive on someone's online lawn amounts to - go home, doggy. It's because you showed up where you were not wanted and didn't belong. Go home to your own shitty blog and blog all you want. You're being told to "stop blogging?" Fuck off, you dishonest, self-pitying hypocrite. Maybe your friend Stephanie Zvan can explain the FTB dogma on "freeze peach" to you.

windy

Post by windy »

rocko2466 wrote:
...the "all white he-man women haters club, and yes, that can even include non-white and females."
[...]

I thought that could not POSSIBLY be the quote. But it is. Amazing.

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/inde ... nt-page-5/

I have now concluded that EVERY SINGLE FTB COMMENTER is a poe.
They sure showed Novella how all the rational arguments are on their side. :?
Some people do try to trigger flashbacks as a rape tactic. There is a thing called “rape paralysis” also known as tonic immobility, experienced by ~ “37% to 52% of sexual assault survivors”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19531633

“This literature suggests that a relatively high percentage of rape victims feel paralyzed and unable to act despite no loss of consciousness during the assault.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2489204/

Is everyone who makes “rapey jokes” trying to trigger rape paralysis so they can rape someone? I don’t think so. Are some? Probably.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Is everyone who makes “rapey jokes” trying to trigger rape paralysis so they can rape someone? I don’t think so. Are some? Probably.
Is this kind of like a verbal vulcan nerve pinch? Oh, the insvanity.

16bitheretic

Post by 16bitheretic »

So following the links here to FTB I couldn't help but notice that Comrade Physioproffe's dedication to shitty grammar has led him to title his latest blog posts in a fashion that actually stretches the FTB main page and distorts the visibility of some of the blogs that appear in the right hand column.

And the reason they kicked Thunderf00t off was "bad writing"? XD

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

windy wrote:
rocko2466 wrote:
...the "all white he-man women haters club, and yes, that can even include non-white and females."
[...]

They sure showed Novella how all the rational arguments are on their side. :?
Some people do try to trigger flashbacks as a rape tactic. There is a thing called “rape paralysis” also known as tonic immobility, experienced by ~ “37% to 52% of sexual assault survivors”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19531633

“This literature suggests that a relatively high percentage of rape victims feel paralyzed and unable to act despite no loss of consciousness during the assault.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2489204/

1. It's not adult rape.

2. It says nothing about later triggering.

Really, they read what they want to see.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Pitchguest wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:

No wonder you're a woman-objectifying rape apologist* then!*

* as defined by the Merriam-Watson Collegiate Dictionary

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

No, probably not.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

A bit surprising, for me:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... 24b85c.png

Ten years ago I would have been in the upper-right quadrant. It's amazing what dumping Christianity and therefore becoming more tolerant and aware does for a person.

skepandsprinkles

Post by skepandsprinkles »

Jack wrote: You certainly got dogpiled and they built enough strawmen to build a skyscraper.

Anyway they kept challenging you to make your views known here such as:

'If you won’t say it at the Slimepit, then DON’T FUCKING SAY IT HERE! If you’re only yelling at us, then you are NOT A NEUTRAL PARTY!'

Please feel free to do that.
Alright.... since I don't hold onto things forever I can't seem to recall the last thing on of you jerkoffs did that I didn't 100% agree with. Quick, someone do something so I can yell at you.

Because I HAVE to prove it to someone on the internet!

LMU

Post by LMU »

16bitheretic wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
16bitheretic wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:So you are Korean?
Ethnically Korean. My parents, my brother and myself were all born in the US and have lived here our whole lives though, so not Korean nationality.
So are you like a couple of my nephews and a niece, who can pass for Chinese till they speak?
I suppose if I were to ask people what ancestry they think I come froms I'd get a mix of Chinese, Japanese or Korean, much in the same way you can't typically tell by looking at a white person whether they are American, British or Australian.

One thing that helps me not draw too much attention to my ethnicity is the fact that I'm 2 generations removed from South Korean living, unlike my mother's parents, who speak English with very strong accents and have trouble to this day properly enunciating things like R's and L's separately. My mom did teach me and my brother Korean, but I imagine that if we went to S. Korea we'd sound to the native speakers living there the way my grandma and grandpa sound to US English speakers, because we're so westernized.

In my spare time I'm trying to learn Japanese, though I doubt I will ever pass as a "natural" with that language in regards to how I speak or write (and writing there is confusing since they have 3 separate written scripts)
I know someone who is learning Japanese in their spare time. They are more concerned with reading and understanding it at the level they are at and they use a flashcard program called Anki, and enjoy this website: http://japaneselevelup.com/2012/01/26/t ... roduction/

tina

Post by tina »

Apples wrote:Sorry - I mean the "Go home, pineapple."
Ophie wrote:I think telling me to “go home” is especially notable. It’s of a piece with his “advice” to feminists who get harassed by him and his friends, nearly all of which boils down to telling us to stop blogging – in short, to go home. It’s notable that Vacula apparently has no qualms about ordering a woman to “go home!” – as if he’s completely oblivious to the obvious overtones of men ordering women to go home.
Actually, Opheliar, as we all know, Justin was simply quoting Sara's little zinger when you showed up on her facebook page with your nutty sidekick EB Wachs to whine that "someone is criticizing me on the internets!!!!" Even if you're unfamiliar with "go home, you're drunk," or whatever, "Go home" when you arrive on someone's online lawn amounts to - go home, doggy. It's because you showed up where you were not wanted and didn't belong. Go home to your own shitty blog and blog all you want. You're being told to "stop blogging?" Fuck off, you dishonest, self-pitying hypocrite. Maybe your friend Stephanie Zvan can explain the FTB dogma on "freeze peach" to you.
I'd guess it's all Opheliars life is: this endless obsessive pathological whingeing. Like that species of soldier ant that go pointlessly and endlessly round in circles till they die. Sad, in many ways.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

16bitheretic wrote:
rayshul wrote:http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... 8&soc=0.31

Oh noes it's a conservative...
ONOES! VILLAGERS, UNITE!
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u58 ... c9c0a2.jpg

Before coming here I had never seen anyone who didn't get placed in the green quadrant.

I think some of that bias (and the reason why actual politicians are more widely distributed) is because people answer the quiz on an idealistic basis most of the time, whereas some people will try to imagine themselves making those decisions under various restraints and entanglements (and it is the real-world choices of politicians, rather than their bluster, that is used to place them).

codelette

Post by codelette »

rocko2466 wrote:
[...]

It also includes non-white females.
erik skipped the Feminism class that teaches that a non-white female exists as one single entity (something about no being able to switch off parts of our identity). He also skipped the class that teaches that referring to women as females is dehumanizing.
But what the hell do I know....I'm just an evil libertarian. 8-)

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

skepandsprinkles wrote:
Jack wrote: You certainly got dogpiled and they built enough strawmen to build a skyscraper.

'If you won’t say it at the Slimepit, then DON’T FUCKING SAY IT HERE! If you’re only yelling at us, then you are NOT A NEUTRAL PARTY!'

Alright.... since I don't hold onto things forever I can't seem to recall the last thing on of you jerkoffs did that I didn't 100% agree with. Quick, someone do something so I can yell at you.

You don't have to prove anything.

They were very hung up on it, it was repeated throughout the thread. They seem to grab a strawman and run with it all the way. One piles in and the others follow the theme, repeating endlessly. They are like a load of text bots.

That's what aggressive censorship gets you I suppose. A boring echo chamber.

windy

Post by windy »

Pitchguest wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:

Very educational games, taught me useful words like "prophylactic" and "naugahyde".

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

rayshul wrote:
Jack wrote:I'm not sure it's cause or effect. Many people had bad or no relationships with their parents but they don't go full Setar. It may well be they were terrible to their parents. They act spoiled and entitled so I am more likely to believe that without further evidence.

On that point I suspect many of us had much tougher backgrounds and had to fight harder to get ourselves off the ground than many in that bunch of clowns did.
I just read a little rant of Setar's where he blames everything on his parents.
yes. because, unlike Real People who were either born filthy rich or were able to go into assloads of debt to get their Real Person Card (aka university degree) I was unable to cope with college and had to drop out. thus, I don’t deserve nice things like a job with reasonable and consistent hours, nor do I deserve adequate transportation....

*snip... full rant here: *

what I do deserve is, apparently, free healthcare that barely covers even the bare minimum, and a couple hundred bucks a year plus a slightly inflated income tax refund. because, I have a job and I make a whole $17,000 a year, I totally don’t need assistance of any sort. in a supposedly hippy-liberal city where my $350 rent for an attic was like winning the lottery because the rent for one bedroom anything around here is usually double that. all because I was born to a shitty family

yeah. I’m mad. why aren’t you?
Yeeeeeeah there is a wee hint of entitlement there, now you mention it...

:lol:
Hard to spot whether Setar's "real person card" beef here is that he didn't go to university or that he thinks university is stupid. If he wants to go I don't see how it would be too late for him. In the UK he could be going to university this September if he decided he wanted to and I imagine Canada also thinks "access" is important.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

AbsurdWalls wrote:
rayshul wrote:
Jack wrote:I'm not sure it's cause or effect. Many people had bad or no relationships with their parents but they don't go full Setar. It may well be they were terrible to their parents. They act spoiled and entitled so I am more likely to believe that without further evidence.

On that point I suspect many of us had much tougher backgrounds and had to fight harder to get ourselves off the ground than many in that bunch of clowns did.
yes. because, unlike Real People who were either born filthy rich or were able to go into assloads of debt to get their Real Person Card (aka university degree) I was unable to cope with college and had to drop out. thus, I don’t deserve nice things like a job with reasonable and consistent hours, nor do I deserve adequate transportation....

what I do deserve is, apparently, free healthcare that barely covers even the bare minimum, and a couple hundred bucks a year plus a slightly inflated income tax refund. because, I have a job and I make a whole $17,000 a year, I totally don’t need assistance of any sort. in a supposedly hippy-liberal city where my $350 rent for an attic was like winning the lottery because the rent for one bedroom anything around here is usually double that. all because I was born to a shitty family

Hard to spot whether Setar's "real person card" beef here is that he didn't go to university or that he thinks university is stupid. If he wants to go I don't see how it would be too late for him. In the UK he could be going to university this September if he decided he wanted to and I imagine Canada also thinks "access" is important.
'all because I was born to a shitty family'. What a horrible, self absorbed, selfish and disgusting thing to say on the internet or anywhere else.

He dropped out because he was lazy and expected everything on a plate. He still does. He now lashes out at everyone who has done more than him, which is just about anyone. It's why he loves victims on A+ to scream at and drag down to his putrid level of self hate and immolation.

skepandsprinkles

Jack wrote: You don't have to prove anything.

They were very hung up on it, it was repeated throughout the thread. They seem to grab a strawman and run with it all the way. One piles in and the others follow the theme, repeating endlessly. They are like a load of text bots.

Next time I'll end with /sarcasm :think:

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Jack wrote:
Submariner wrote:Made another one:

[youtube]ejNpFX2aowg[/youtube]
Nice one thanks.
Welcome. Thanks for the kind words, Jack.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

tina wrote:
I'd guess it's all Opheliars life is: this endless obsessive pathological whingeing. Like that species of soldier ant that go pointlessly and endlessly round in circles till they die. Sad, in many ways.
Ophelia seems to have this obsession with pitting (ha!) herself as the victim. Always the victim. So when she wrote about a man who got acid thrown in his face which had nothing to do with her, she made herself a victim by implying someone might do that to her. When franc said that if ever turned into a woman he would 'kick her in the cunt', she made that out to be a threat. It's all drama with her.

This latest screed she makes out the story about students naming a pineapple 'Muhammed' being forced to either get rid of the pineapple or be expelled about herself because, well, in solidarity (she says) she used a pineapple as an avatar. And for some reason, saying 'go home, pineapple' to her because of that has implications that punish the students as well and I don't fucking know. She's a loony. Just go with it.

(Oh, and we've got a few sarcasm impaired people here. Don't worry about it.)

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

skepandsprinkles wrote:
Jack wrote: You don't have to prove anything.

Next time I'll end with /sarcasm :think:
Oh it's OK, I'm just in a rant mood so I took your reply as a launching pad:)

welch

Post by welch »

skepandsprinkles wrote:

How do you feel about getting slapped in the face with a penis?

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Gumby wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
Have I got a treat for you!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lei ... come-again

(I never found LSL that funny myself.)

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Jack wrote:
AbsurdWalls wrote:
rayshul wrote:

'all because I was born to a shitty family'. What a horrible, self absorbed, selfish and disgusting thing to say on the internet or anywhere else.

He dropped out because he was lazy and expected everything on a plate. He still does. He now lashes out at everyone who has done more than him, which is just about anyone. It's why he loves victims on A+ to scream at and drag down to his putrid level of self hate and immolation.
Don't forget tear down posters with boxcutters. Takes out his frustrations on others who don't deserve it. Etc. etc.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

A hearty welcome and fuck off to the new posters, tina and Eskarina.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Jack wrote:He dropped out because he was lazy and expected everything on a plate. He still does. He now lashes out at everyone who has done more than him, which is just about anyone. It's why he loves victims on A+ to scream at and drag down to his putrid level of self hate and immolation.
I don't doubt that he has a problem with anxiety and that this may have contributed to his difficulty staying in school, but he definitely has a "character disordered" approach to things -- i.e, blaming anyone but himself for his problems. I doubt being a stoner is helping him with the social anxiety -- it may soothe him when he's in the attic playing Skyrim but probably makes him all the more fight-or-flighty and alienated when he leaves the house.

codelette

Post by codelette »

Jack wrote: Hard to spot whether Setar's "real person card" beef here is that he didn't go to university or that he thinks university is stupid. If he wants to go I don't see how it would be too late for him. In the UK he could be going to university this September if he decided he wanted to and I imagine Canada also thinks "access" is important.

He dropped out because he was lazy and expected everything on a plate. He still does. He now lashes out at everyone who has done more than him, which is just about anyone. It's why he loves victims on A+ to scream at and drag down to his putrid level of self hate and immolation.[/quote]

I think the problem was that he was born into a family that was merely well-off as opposed to filthy rich.
My parents raised a family of five (2 adults/ 3 children) on 12-15k a year (he worked per-diem, mostly). We were clothed, we went to school, we were fed and my parents also taught me neat stuff like "live within your means", "work hard" and "don't envy other people's possessions".

Wild Zontargs

Post by Wild Zontargs »

AndrewV69 wrote:In other news, here in Canukistan (actual headline):

Court makes free speech secondary to right not to feel offended
http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/201 ... of-speech/
Aw, for fuck's sake. Note that neither truth nor benign intent are valid defenses. All that matters is that you said it, and they claim to be offended.

DGS

Post by DGS »

I've done a bit of research on rape and tonic immobility. It's something I'd like to look at in more detail at some point.

tina

Post by tina »

Pitchguest wrote:
tina wrote:
Ophelia seems to have this obsession with pitting (ha!) herself as the victim. Always the victim. So when she wrote about a man who got acid thrown in his face which had nothing to do with her, she made herself a victim by implying someone might do that to her. When franc said that if ever turned into a woman he would 'kick her in the cunt', she made that out to be a threat. It's all drama with her.

This latest screed she makes out the story about students naming a pineapple 'Muhammed' being forced to either get rid of the pineapple or be expelled about herself because, well, in solidarity (she says) she used a pineapple as an avatar. And for some reason, saying 'go home, pineapple' to her because of that has implications that punish the students as well and I don't fucking know. She's a loony. Just go with it.

(Oh, and we've got a few sarcasm impaired people here. Don't worry about it.)
Don't worry, I noticed that.
:shock:

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

codelette wrote:
Jack wrote: Hard to spot whether Setar's "real person card" beef here is that he didn't go to university or that he thinks university is stupid. If he wants to go I don't see how it would be too late for him. In the UK he could be going to university this September if he decided he wanted to and I imagine Canada also thinks "access" is important.

I think the problem was that he was born into a family that was merely well-off as opposed to filthy rich.
My parents raised a family of five (2 adults/ 3 children) on 12-15k a year (he worked per-diem, mostly). We were clothed, we went to school, we were fed and my parents also taught me neat stuff like "live within your means", "work hard" and "don't envy other people's possessions".[/quote]

Same as me and there were 6 kids in one small room. I don't regret a minute of it, my parents did great and the best they could. No TV, no telephone, no privacy. Everything I have I earned myself. People like Setar want to make me vomit. If he has 'issues' he still sure manages to post reams of drivel at people so I don't buy it. Everyone has 'issues' If he spent half the time studying for something useful rather than reading SJW crap he'd have a job he wants by now.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Anyone else just waiting for "Coffee with Claire"??

tina

Post by tina »

Jack wrote:
codelette wrote:

My parents raised a family of five (2 adults/ 3 children) on 12-15k a year (he worked per-diem, mostly). We were clothed, we went to school, we were fed and my parents also taught me neat stuff like "live within your means", "work hard" and "don't envy other people's possessions".
Same as me and there were 6 kids in one small room. I don't regret a minute of it, my parents did great and the best they could. No TV, no telephone, no privacy. Everything I have I earned myself. People like Setar want to make me vomit. If he has 'issues' he still sure manages to post reams of drivel at people so I don't buy it. Everyone has 'issues' If he spent half the time studying for something useful rather than reading SJW crap he'd have a job he wants by now.[/quote]

6 kids? Fucking Luxury! There were 15 in my room, and it didn't have walls.

codelette

Post by codelette »

Damn, tina! Are you a Duggard? lol

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

DGS wrote:I've done a bit of research on rape and tonic immobility. It's something I'd like to look at in more detail at some point.
I think a common defence is 'she/he didn't resist or shout out'. It is even in the bible as a defence. So yes I'm sure it is something worth looking at.

EdwardGemmer

Post by EdwardGemmer »

tina wrote:
Jack wrote:
codelette wrote:

Same as me and there were 6 kids in one small room. I don't regret a minute of it, my parents did great and the best they could. No TV, no telephone, no privacy. Everything I have I earned myself. People like Setar want to make me vomit. If he has 'issues' he still sure manages to post reams of drivel at people so I don't buy it. Everyone has 'issues' If he spent half the time studying for something useful rather than reading SJW crap he'd have a job he wants by now.
6 kids? Fucking Luxury! There were 15 in my room, and it didn't have walls.[/quote]

Right on. It's amazing the amount of things people care about that they really have no business caring about. Oh noes, someone said "go home to a pineapple!!!!!!!" That's what is really important, well deserving of attention from across the globe. And if you think there are bigger problems in the world, that's a sign of your privilege. Only a privileged pissant would pay no mind to the poor plight of the pineapple.

skepandsprinkles

welch wrote:
skepandsprinkles wrote:

How do you feel about getting slapped in the face with a penis?
. I don't know. Is it attached to a male of exemplary physical form? If so, yes. If not only if he has a good personality

Apples

Post by Apples »

Yet another FTBer apparently can't be bothered to blog. What a dynamic community.
Deacon Duncan wrote:I guess I can’t deny it: I’ve hit the wall again. I’ve come to dread the thought of writing another blog article, even if it’s only once per week. It’s time for a hiatus.

I’ve had this sort of experience before, and it generally resolves on its own after a while. Basically, what I’m going to do at this point is blog only when I feel like blogging. Given the current state of my feelings, that’s likely to be fairly rare, at least in the near term. But an explicit lack of commitment is part of what gives me room to regenerate. So with apologies to my readers and the FtB blog network, I’m hitting the “on hold” button, at least for now.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/alethianwor ... d-burnout/

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/48/14400 ... 53b438.jpg

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

tina wrote:
Jack wrote:
codelette wrote:

6 kids? Fucking Luxury! There were 15 in my room, and it didn't have walls.[/quote]

I used to work down t'pit every day, 24 hours, 7 days a week and be lucky if I got a beating and a crust of mouldy bread once a week.

tina

Post by tina »

codelette wrote:Damn, tina! Are you a Duggard? lol
I am a Lollhard, also crackers, probably.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:And I've found an infallible way to make my cock 15" long. Fold it in half.
I know I'm late in coming, but I'm going to insert myself in the conversation anyway. I can't begin to tell you how badly I've wished to have a 15" dick, it would be so much easier to drag around than this heavy, clumsy fucker I have now. The thing is a curse I tells ya, I can't wear shorts in public, I can't find underwear that fit, it throws me off balance and it causes constant strain on my lower back.
But the absolute worst thing about it is I can never get a decent night's sleep....
When I get a piss hard-on in the middle of the night I don't have enough skin to keep my eyes shut.

If you believed a word of that, I have a couple of very nice bridges for sale.
I was almost going to invite you and Lsuoma both over for some coffee, but then I thought, hey, wait a minute, I've heard this line before. I'm not going to fall for THAT one again.
So you wouldn't be interested in the bridge then? Only 10% down with easy monthly payments....
Oh it wasn't your bridge I was interested in. :lol:

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Inspired by Tina's post:

Setar, you don't know how lucky you are:

[youtube]Xe1a1wHxTyo[/youtube]

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

SenorBeagle wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
rocko2466 wrote:
Why is Jennifer Connelly here and why is she drunk?
She got lost in the Labyrinth and somehow found herself here? :)
And therefore, logically, David Bowie must be a member here, too.

Own up, which one of you is Ziggy...?
[youtube]FmgmXgoBZFo[/youtube]

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

[youtube]Xe1a1wHxTyo[/youtube]

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

bhoytony wrote:Oh and while I'm here I'm going to do a bit of my guitar cock is bigger than your guitar cock. Take that Phil, you haggis-pumping degenerate

http://www.picvalley.net/u/2623/1365006 ... L70Kto.JPG
You have a Ukulele. Your argument is invalid!

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

rocko2466 wrote:
Submariner wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:Skepchick has just launched a sister site, wherein the discuss the finer points of ass to mouth:

http://schoolofdoubt.com/2013/03/01/tea ... on-of-sex/

You can't make this stuff up!

The study guide for that course:

http://www.mediaed.org/assets/products/ ... de_235.pdf
In America today, it is nearly impossible to escape the clutter of erotic and pornographic
imagery.
Sound anything like gender feminism?

Ugh. Fucking radfems.

I started apparently half of all porn contains ass to mouth. Here's me thinking it was not that common bu what would I know - I watch all my porn directly and don't get it via radfems who surely wouldn't do bogus statistics.
I must point you to a great youtube channel. Jordan Owen. Most of his videos are about the porn industry and mostly in debunking Gail Dines, who is a rabid anti-porn "women's studies" teacher. She uses lies instead of stats, and horrible methodology in her own "research". He's even got one called "Gail Dines gets Ass to Mouth (explained)". He also debunks Shelley Luben, who is an insane xtian anti-porn spokeswoman, the Porn Harms xtian organization, and a few others. He has a video series on Andrea Dworkin too, which I'll embed and link to below.

"Andrea Dworkin: the Lies and the Lunacy part 1"
[youtube]Im7_c7PDIxU[/youtube]

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Damn, Jack beat me to it.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

DGS wrote:I was very drunk when I wrote that :oops: Lets just pretend it never happened :shifty:
Pretend what didn't happen? :)