Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
JackSkeptic

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by JackSkeptic »

Guest wrote:
rayshul wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I don't get Erik's site. Shall I click somewhere to read a deeper analysis? Or is this single, 7 sentences page all there is?
He's not very good at building websites.

I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh but I'm really laughing quite a lot.
Did I claim to be a web developer? No... The idea for this was born a few days ago and I just started putting it together today. For a few hours' work it's pretty decent.
Why poison the well before you even start? How does anyone expect you not to memory hole, ban and tamper at will when you clearly have a raging hate on? You said you will ban at your discretion 'in 2 seconds' so tell me why would anyone waste good time posting over there at all? It will just be another echo chamber.

You really don't get this skeptical thinking concept do you?

Still, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. The fact you are willing to continue discussions is a good sign.

Philip of Tealand

Post by Philip of Tealand »

So, I take it "ophelia" doesn't like people messing about with her name

Good job she never ever typed "mykeru" like that on her blog or anything.

So my dear Benny, most wonderful Ophie, you just keep feeling oppressed and don't for a second feel like you are some sort of galactic hypocrite of the highest order

erikthebassist

Re: Erik the Reddit Made Me Do It

Post by erikthebassist »

Michael K Gray wrote:
My definition of rape culture is that rape, just like violence, is downplayed in our popular media and personal interactions for it's severity and potential to destroy.
Wow!
What a very specific "definition" of "Rape Culture"!
And globally generalised, too. (Spit)

I tell thee what, if King Cuntute had claimed US prisons as an exemplar of "Rape Culture", I would have agreed with him.
But, his vapidly shallow "definition" relies solely on the supposed notion of rape being "downplayed" in popular US TV shows, and HIS SPECIFIC personal anecdotes,
Way to make shit up
without any evidence what-so-fucking-ever, not a shred,
Because I was expressing my idea of rape culture.... right, I need evidence for that. Do you need evidence that you have a different idea of what it means? RTFT idiot. I was specifically saying that we need to figure out WHAT THE FUCK THE OTHER PERSON MEANS WHEN THEY SAY IT. You sound like Nerd of Red head, 'Links or I'm incapable of reqading what you wrote!'
leads me to conclude that Erik is another insular Yank Cunt, who has no idea the the world is not comprised of the states of the USA.
because I said anything at all about geography
It is no wonder to me that he is feeling grossly out-gunned in the rhetorical-stakes.

I am? Right now I'm felling smugly superior laughing at the likes of you. You're an embarrassment to your cause.
The guy is an absolute joke, but doesn't realise it, being the insular uneducated cunt that he is.
Prolly never will, until he realises that there is vastly more to the universe than the contimental US of A...
Point proven.

erikthebassist

Post by erikthebassist »

Say cunt a few more times michael, that will make the drivel you write seem legit to the idiots you're preaching to.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Erik, buddy. Why don't you chill out? We're all super friends here. :)

Here's a link that might help: pit fun!

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

erikthebassist wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
My definition of rape culture is that rape, just like violence, is downplayed in our popular media and personal interactions for it's severity and potential to destroy.
Wow!
And globally generalised, too. (Spit)

I tell thee what, if King Cuntute had claimed US prisons as an exemplar of "Rape Culture", I would have agreed with him.
But, his vapidly shallow "definition" relies solely on the supposed notion of rape being "downplayed" in popular US TV shows, and HIS SPECIFIC personal anecdotes,
Way to make shit up
without any evidence what-so-fucking-ever, not a shred,
Because I was expressing my idea of rape culture.... right, I need evidence for that. Do you need evidence that you have a different idea of what it means? RTFT idiot. I was specifically saying that we need to figure out WHAT THE FUCK THE OTHER PERSON MEANS WHEN THEY SAY IT. You sound like Nerd of Red head, 'Links or I'm incapable of reqading what you wrote!'
leads me to conclude that Erik is another insular Yank Cunt, who has no idea the the world is not comprised of the states of the USA.
because I said anything at all about geography
It is no wonder to me that he is feeling grossly out-gunned in the rhetorical-stakes.

I am? Right now I'm felling smugly superior laughing at the likes of you. You're an embarrassment to your cause.
The guy is an absolute joke, but doesn't realise it, being the insular uneducated cunt that he is.
Prolly never will, until he realises that there is vastly more to the universe than the contimental US of A...
Point proven.
Do you have evidence that:

'... rape culture is that rape, just like violence, is downplayed in our popular media and personal interactions for it's severity and potential to destroy.'

Want my opinion? Without evidence, the WORD 'rape' is often trivialised in society, mainly with the younger generation. They have done this by using it as an expression past it's original intent. So they may say 'I raped that cake' when they mean they ate it with gusto.

However, I do NOT compare that to actual rape or encouragement of it and I do not consider it to be rape culture at all. Intent matters far more than words.

erikthebassist

Post by erikthebassist »

going to bed, you can all sit around masturbating to your smug sense of self importance for the rest of the night. 'OMG the guy who hates us started his own blog, attack attack!!!'

heh....

Don't like it, don't fucking read it ass wipes.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

erikthebassist wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
:
Way to make shit up
I am glad that we agree that your very vaguely lame, to utterly non-existent, (by dint of its vapidity), vital "definition"(!) of "rape culture" is a "way to make shit up".
That you think that rape is "downplayed" in "OUR" media and unspecified personal interactions is most definitely a way "to make shit up".

I am pleased that we have arrived some sort of mutual concord.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

erikthebassist wrote:Say cunt a few more times michael, that will make the drivel you write seem legit to the idiots you're preaching to.
I'm an idiot? OK, I wont waste my time with you any more then.

If you are going to discuss be smart about it, you're just showing yourself up as a deluded and dishonest fool.

DeepInsideYourMind

Post by DeepInsideYourMind »

erikthebassist wrote:going to bed, you can all sit around masturbating to your smug sense of self importance for the rest of the night. 'OMG the guy who hates us started his own blog, attack attack!!!'

heh....

You started a blog? Ooooooooo that will be cool. Bet it's all shiny and new and you're busy trying to come up with a good logo and tagline and ... ooo shiny!

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

erikthebassist wrote:going to bed, you can all sit around masturbating to your smug sense of self importance for the rest of the night. 'OMG the guy who hates us started his own blog, attack attack!!!'

heh....

((((HUG))))

windy

Post by windy »

Guest wrote:Half as interested in science as we are in cunts?

Must be men.
Stop gender policing, you heteronormative bastard.

DeepInsideYourMind

Post by DeepInsideYourMind »

rayshul wrote:

heh....

((((HUG))))

Noooo he left ... now we can all ((((MASTURBATE))) with each other!

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

We need more like Erik, to show us the evil of our ways clearly and succinctly. I wish I had his intellectual prowess. It must be hard for him to communicate with mere minions. So sweet he's trying.

By the way he's trolling us of course.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

DeepInsideYourMind wrote:
rayshul wrote:

heh....

((((HUG))))

Noooo he left ... now we can all ((((MASTURBATE))) with each other!
Is that a naughty word? I like naughty words so I can continue with my relentless campaign of misogyny.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

erikthebassist wrote:Alright nitwits, here's my reply

TL;DR:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UcpdQg31T90/T ... G_3092.jpg

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Eric the bassist, we must get something out of the way, do you like fishsticks?

AnonymousCowherd

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

So by EtB's defintion, "rape culture" has nothing to do with rape itself;
Instead, it's to do with the reactions of "popular media" to "rape" (definition to follow?). So the proper people to address the problem are (I'm guessing, since "popular" media is undefined) are newpaper and TV newsroom editors, etc? The aim is therefore to encourage these people to have more, and more "up-playing" (if that's a word) stories about rape? A change in editorial policy here and there will end rape culture?

Quick, call RadFem HQ, they is doing it rong!

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

heh....

Bless.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

erikthebassist wrote:Alright nitwits, here's my reply
I started to make a comment but I could not make out the letters on the background of the comment box. This seems to be an accessibility issue. What worked for me is black text on a white background. I also prefer a mono space font. But whatever, it is your blog. It does mean I had to type this into a text editor and copy/past it in.

erm .. on second thoughts I am not going to comment on your blog. I do not want to blow one of my existing IDs on your blog and I am not going to create one just for you. You are going to have to read it here.

OK it seems that you have two issues, credibility of your story and rape culture.

I can not help you with rape culture. The concept is way too nebulous for me to give it any credibility outside of a prison.

You got several uncharitable and sceptical responses about your story at the Slymepit and this has apparently annoyed you.

Personally, I took it at face value but that is besides the point. The one thing you really need to do is remember it accurately.

My approach is as follows:

How you interpret it is your issue. How others respond to it is their issue.

So for example, if someone tells me I am an asshole. As far as I am concerned that is not my problem and I am absolutely under no obligation to respond to it.

I am not going to get bent out of shape because I am not assuming responsibility for something that does not belong to me.

YMMV

AnonymousCowherd

erikthebassist wrote:Say cunt a few more times michael, that will make the drivel you write seem legit to the idiots you're preaching to.
Why not say that on your own blog? Rules?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Za-zen @ 6 here: http://www.michaelnugent.com/2013/03/05 ... /#comments
Trigger warning: For readers not familiar with the type of material published on The Atheist Ireland website, please be aware that you may find the comments quoted in this article to be abusive, shaming and very disturbing.

Michael, which of the following list of gratuitous misogyny, rape apology, sexism, racism, facism, martianism, ism ism, do you consider to be morally unjustified

I’m using examples that were published on The Atheist Ireland website. I could add examples from twitter, YouTube and elsewhere, but I think there is enough here to be representative of the hypocrisy we are discussing. I’ve numbered them to make it easier for you to respond.

(quote)
(List as cited by Skepsheik)
(/quote)

Credit to Skepsheik.
This is a beautiful thing.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

AnonymousCowherd wrote:
AbsurdWalls wrote:
AnonymousCowherd wrote:
Aneris wrote:
Regarding certain words and alleged thoughts and ideologies they support. Steven Pinker has noted:
Steven Pinker wrote:“First, words are not thoughts. Despite the appeal of the theory that language determines thought, no cognitive scientist believes it
In theory, you can accept that language determines thought but that they are separate things - in fact, if one causes the other, they really should be "separate" things. But just as words aren't thoughts, so thoughts aren't attitudes and attitudes aren't behaviour. One might be an indication of the others, but it ain't neccessarily so, and you don't have to be a cognitive scientist to work that out (says the ex-cognitive scientist!).
Hmmm... Ryle might disagree. Not sure. I'm still trying to swallow his theory.
If Ryle thinks that "Let's discuss racism" = "I am thinking racist thoughts" = "I am a racist" = "Let's git t' lynching folks", then I wouldn't bother. A more amusing Gilbert is that one that hangs out with Sullivan. You can twist the terms to mean similar things but, apart from idling away an afternoon in the philosophers quad, why bother?
Ryle says that peoples attitudes are simply the way in which they behave, rather than being separate mental objects. He does not hold the position that you just outlined, sorry if I implied that.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

heh....

If we read it, that makes you guilty of harassment, doesn't it? Kind of like how the 'pit is guilty of harassment b/c Ophie and others *choose* to read it every day?

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

Yeah, I have two hundred earlier in this thread that you can use. I don't need them.

16bitheretic

Post by 16bitheretic »

heh....

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u58 ... e82580.jpg

In all seriousness though, if you're annoyed at the criticism of some of your web building skills, why didn't you just do what the rest of us do and make a wordpress or blogger site? The software on my rinky-dink little blog is fairly easy to use and there's quite a few drag and drop easy building options available.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

You know, I may take your advice to heart.
"Cunt" is but a word, you know.
And, here in Oztraya, it is OFTEN used an a term of endearment.
Often in the form of:
"How ya goin' ya old cunt!"
<friend-fully slapping said male colleague on the shoulder, or heartily shaking hands whilst both grinning like Cheshire pussies>
But then, being my parochial superior, you will no doubt inform me that Aussie males have it all wrong, and they are in fact insulting both each other, and all human females, both in recorded history, and in perpetuity.
'Cos you know more about their internal intent, and their culture than do they.

It must be wunnerful to possess such Dr Who-like mind-reading skillz, across space and time, in your reTARDIS.

I do envy you.
But I would employ such skillz in a far more targeted and humanitarian project than you chose.

Oh! I nearly forgot!
...seem legit to the idiots you're preaching to.
I bet you are fun at parties.

AnonymousCowherd

heh....

But erik, you make it sound like such a welcoming, safe place for the marketplace of ideas.

Or did you mean, you want some of the politer pitters to go over there and get abused by the Whored? But then, it wouldn't be abuse when you do it, would it now?

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

heh....

lol

Erik: Hi guys, here's my blog. You're nitwits and I might ban you, but come over and play.
Slymepit: Oh okay. We'll take a look. Also your web design sucks.
Erik: Fuck you. If you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

Erik, go to bed. You're clearly tired. Go to sleep and we'll talk again soon when you're not so grumpy.

windy

Post by windy »

Hello, you just linked to it? And how about you address the replies that you got here last time? I don't think mine contained any 'cunts' or fat jokes so it should be safe. Or was it included in this sweeping dismissal:
I actually think there were some people there trying to make reasonable arguments, not succeeding mind you, but earnestly trying.
We don't do "thinky"?

Psst. to link to comments at Novella's look for the # symbol. I'm sure for one with such a towering intellect it's easy to overlook mundane details like that

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

heh....

Damn! and I ate the last Sao.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

rayshul wrote:Za-zen @ 6 here: http://www.michaelnugent.com/2013/03/05 ... /#comments
Trigger warning: For readers not familiar with the type of material published on The Atheist Ireland website, please be aware that you may find the comments quoted in this article to be abusive, shaming and very disturbing.

Michael, which of the following list of gratuitous misogyny, rape apology, sexism, racism, facism, martianism, ism ism, do you consider to be morally unjustified

I’m using examples that were published on The Atheist Ireland website. I could add examples from twitter, YouTube and elsewhere, but I think there is enough here to be representative of the hypocrisy we are discussing. I’ve numbered them to make it easier for you to respond.

(quote)
(List as cited by Skepsheik)
(/quote)

Credit to Skepsheik.
This is a beautiful thing.
How could anyone go to a conference there now? The FtB crowd must be cancelling flights as we speak. Because, you know, they are not hypocrites and stand up to bigotry wherever they see it. So they keep telling us anyway.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Sweet dreams my prince.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Sorry folks, not usually such an awful cunt, but I just thought I'd try to channel my inner FtB feminist.

Instead of treating other humans like adults with valid opinions, I decided to treat Our Dear Friend like an ignorant child, derailing by pointing out his failings, his ignorance in an unrelated field, condescendingly suggesting improvements to his behaviour and insisting he meet a certain standard of address before I was willing to engage.

That was actually a lot of fun.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

rayshul wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I don't get Erik's site. Shall I click somewhere to read a deeper analysis? Or is this single, 7 sentences page all there is?

Buddy, do you want some help there? There's a lot of us here who are Web/IT experts.
I think it looks pretty good, personally. *shrug*

This made me laugh though:
This is not neutral ground, I'm not presenting it as such. But I promise to be as open minded to reasonable to pit arguments as is possible. My goal after all, is to get some pitters and Horde in the same room, having an actual conversation.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

rocko2466 wrote:Erik, go to bed. You're clearly tired. Go to sleep and we'll talk again soon when you're not so grumpy.
Hey now.
You are talking to Erik as though he were a seven year-old.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Dick Strawkins wrote:Skepsheik returns to help Nugent some more:

http://www.michaelnugent.com/2013/03/05 ... ent-195731
Skepsheik March 5, 2013 at 9:15 am

Michael, now that you’ve joined forces with the Atheist version of ‘The Moral Majority’ you should expect that the demands you make of others behavior may sometimes be held up as a mirror to your own.
And this is one of those times.
Tell me Michael, why did you need members of ‘The Slymepit’ to point out that your own forum was filled with far worse misogynistic language and imagery than the target of your cherry-picking expedition?

By the way, Ophelia, you turn up in the comment section I’ve highlighted, but only to call God “a shit”. You pointedly failed to challenge the misogynistic, racist and antisemitic language.
Lucky I’m here, isn’t it.

Somehow, I really really really suspect that Nugent never once thought he was putting himself on trial.

As for Ophelia, she blew all her credibility some time ago. I doubt it can get much lower.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

TheMan wrote:
heh....
Damn! and I ate the last Sao.
http://images.calorieking.com.au/brandi ... se/105.jpg

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

AbsurdWalls wrote:
rayshul wrote:

Buddy, do you want some help there? There's a lot of us here who are Web/IT experts.
I think it looks pretty good, personally. *shrug*

This made me laugh though:
This is not neutral ground, I'm not presenting it as such. But I promise to be as open minded to reasonable to pit arguments as is possible. My goal after all, is to get some pitters and Horde in the same room, having an actual conversation.
There's a bit there saying he will (paraphrase) 'ban people's asses in 2 seconds for..blah blah' so I think we know what would actually happen.

However , I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but as we are all idiots it's gonna be tough arguing with an intellect like his.

AnonymousCowherd

AbsurdWalls wrote:
Ryle says that peoples attitudes are simply the way in which they behave, rather than being separate mental objects. He does not hold the position that you just outlined, sorry if I implied that.
No problem. I was "extrapolating for the sake of clarity" (ahem).

Re attitudes and mental objects, if that's Ryle's position, it is defensible, though it essentially does away with "attitude" as a category. But attitudes don't have to be "mental objects" to exist separately from behaviour. From what I dimly recall of Ryle, he might be moved to accept attitudes if they weren't mental "objects", which seemed to be his main concern. But I'm not a philospher and my memories of Ryle are decades old, so I don't want to put words in his mouth either.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Nice article, somewhat related: http://acoldandlonelystreet.blogspot.co ... is-is.html
In the twilight of my first long-term relationship, my girlfriend told me, unexpectedly, that I’d had sex with her when she really didn’t want me to. She acknowledged that she could have said something at the time; however, I had missed so many non-verbal cues that she suspected I wouldn’t care if she even shouted ‘No!’

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Jack wrote:There's a bit there saying he will (paraphrase) 'ban people's asses in 2 seconds for..blah blah' so I think we know what would actually happen.

However , I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but as we are all idiots it's gonna be tough arguing with an intellect like his.
Personally, other than my initial cursory glance at his "site", I'm avoiding it like the plague. It's an obvious (and sub-standard) attempt at gaining some "good guy" points with his screeching and neurotic friends over at Ftb.

Fuck him and fuck his crayola-made site into the ground.

Hey Erik, you can't ban me because I'm banning myself.

(we need a "finger" smiley)

dudewheresmyhat

Post by dudewheresmyhat »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:Oh, fuck. Eucliwoo is emailing me again, asking for re-admittance.
Why? Wasn't it clear that engaging and asking for the kind of crap she desires isn't wanted here????
She said she wants to "go the slymepit, unless there are other places like it" and asks me to "be fair".
I would say let her in if she could offer proof of legal age. But it is your ass on the line, not mine.

I would recommend against that if I were an admin here. I am a new member here I suppose, as is obvious. I was sent here by simpleflower to clear up some misconceptions. This Eucliwoo fraud is not simpleflower.

While I'm at it I will fill in some other details about me and talk of some other things I've been given permission to say. First things first: Atheism plus is cowshit and irrelevant, and has been since day one. I think that's something I can agree on with everyone else here. Secondly, Eucliwoo is not simpleflower. Now, I have no idea who this person is, but it's not her. Finally, I think I should comment that simpleflower was most certainly a Poe after week three on atheism plus forums. She in fact-and she prefers to be called a she and female pronouns only- told me that, after week 3 she began Poe'ing there and this was quite deliberate and cynical, a reaction to her treatment there by staff and others. As we can all see, it took them a good deal of time to catch on.

I IM with simpleflower on AOL instant messenger all the time. She came through a trauma center here in Texas where I worked for some time, some years ago. She's a very badly damaged individual, but still managed to enjoy poe'ing the a plus morons. In all my time working with trauma survivors I've only managed to deal with a small few that were as fucked up as she was and still is.

As for me, I enjoy beer, whiskey, cowboy hats, and lesbian watering holes. 8-)

AnonymousCowherd

So you don't have tobother with erik the bald's website, a precis of the place in his own words;

So erik, you started a blog/site, what for?
The purpose of this blog is for me to expound on ideas or further discuss things that I think are germane to the debate.
But why not post here or FtB?
Sometimes I just don't want to have a conversation in a particular space for whatever reason. It's just easier to go to another spot and continue a reasonable discussion with just a few people.
So you're just asking them up for coffee? Does that include everyone?
I'm expecting a lot of trolling. Make a comment and provided you aren't one of a few people I already know I don't want to deal with, I'll make you a trusted commenter
But anyone can post?
I pay for this site monthly, this is my space, a place for my thoughts and place for me to interact with people I choose to interact with.

​This is my soapbox, my house. If I don't want to interact with you, I don't need a reason, I just won't. I'll ban your ass in 2 seconds. This is not neutral ground, I'm not presenting it as such. But I promise to be as open minded to reasonable to pit arguments as is possible. My goal after all, is to get some pitters and Horde in the same room, having an actual conversation.
What are your main rules for commenters?
1. Attack ideas, not people. How someone looks, what they wear, how old they are, what gender they are, who they like to fuck, none of these things are fair game. Anything having to do with their stupidity as shown by their own comments, fine, have at it.

2. There are no more rules.
After "stupidity", any other unpleasant judgements about people that are OK? Is "knucklehead" acceptable? Idiot? Retard? Moron? Lackwit? Hello? Hello? Is this thing working?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

dudewheresmyhat wrote:She's a very badly damaged individual
That goes without saying. One is strictly not permitted to post at A✝Theism without a formal declaration of being "badly damaged" by some slight or other.
dudewheresmyhat wrote: lesbian watering holes.
So. It is "water" that squirts out them, eh?
Brackish.

Michael K Gray

Re: Jim the Brackish Made Me Do It

Post by Michael K Gray »

Michael K Gray wrote:Brackish.
Oops. Forgot to append this explanatory lecture:
[youtube]r3ThppM3IhA[/youtube]

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Michael K Gray wrote:So. It is "water" that squirts out them, eh?
Brackish.
Michael, I think you might need to roll her over...

dudewheresmyhat

Michael K Gray wrote:
That goes without saying. One is strictly not permitted to post at A✝Theism without a formal declaration of being "badly damaged" by some slight or other.
Brackish.
I'm a stone butch as I think you can tell, and yes it's something like that :lol: I was more referring to the bar scene but that's alright ;)

There's lots of brackish water down here around Gulf areas. I took simpleflower and a group crab fishing once long ago. Lots o fun we had there. :violin:

dudewheresmyhat

Re: Jim the Brackish Made Me Do It

Michael K Gray wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:Brackish.
Oops. Forgot to append this explanatory lecture:
[youtube]r3ThppM3IhA[/youtube]

Looks like fun. 8-)

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Bhurzum wrote:
Brackish.
Roll her over what?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Bhurzum wrote:
Brackish.
Um...might as well explain this. I'm not long out of my bed, still bleary eyed and my caffeine level is low.

You typed "brackish" but I seen "brownish" :oops:

/lurk

cunt

Post by cunt »

Get simpleflower to post a pic holding up a sign with "hi slymepit" on it.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

dudewheresmyhat wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
Brackish.
I'm a stone butch as I think you can tell, and yes it's something like that :lol: I was more referring to the bar scene but that's alright ;)

There's lots of brackish water down here around Gulf areas. I took simpleflower and a group crab fishing once long ago. Lots o fun we had there. :violin:
Gidday dudewheresmyhat (mind if i call you myhat?). You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is a stone butch?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

dudewheresmyhat wrote:I would recommend against that if I were an admin here. I am a new member here I suppose, as is obvious. I was sent here by simpleflower to clear up some misconceptions. This Eucliwoo fraud is not simpleflower.
I had no idea anyone thought that. I thought that was a joke. Simpleflower has always been welcome to comment on the pit.
dudewheresmyhat wrote:I IM with simpleflower on AOL instant messenger all the time. She came through a trauma center here in Texas where I worked for some time, some years ago. She's a very badly damaged individual, but still managed to enjoy poe'ing the a plus morons. In all my time working with trauma survivors I've only managed to deal with a small few that were as fucked up as she was and still is.
I'm honestly a bit confused - why did you keep in touch?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

dudewheresmyhat wrote:I took simpleflower and a group crab fishing once long ago. Lots o fun we had there.
And Simplefollower caught crabs?
+17 for the SJW wank-bank.

Now, there's an idea.
Start a centralised SJW point-bank, ala bit-coin.

But here is the twist: The Interest-rate corresponds to the Interest that others invest in your lame ideas!
That will make a drama-led inflation spiral of alarmist fear-mongering and hype-driven conflation of real-world crimes with imagined slights!

(Looks up Patent Office Records. Damn. That has already been covered by pre-existing "art". A-pus-Theism, it says here.)

dudewheresmyhat

rayshul wrote:Nice article, somewhat related: http://acoldandlonelystreet.blogspot.co ... is-is.html
In the twilight of my first long-term relationship, my girlfriend told me, unexpectedly, that I’d had sex with her when she really didn’t want me to. She acknowledged that she could have said something at the time; however, I had missed so many non-verbal cues that she suspected I wouldn’t care if she even shouted ‘No!’
That is a nice article. Good to see he learned.

dudewheresmyhat

Michael K Gray wrote:
dudewheresmyhat wrote:I took simpleflower and a group crab fishing once long ago. Lots o fun we had there.
And Simplefollower caught crabs?
+17 for the SJW wank-bank.

Now, there's an idea.
Start a centralised SJW point-bank, ala bit-coin.

But here is the twist: The Interest-rate corresponds to the Interest that others invest in your lame ideas!
That will make a drama-led inflation spiral of alarmist fear-mongering and hype-driven conflation of real-world crimes with imagined slights!

(Looks up Patent Office Records. Damn. That has already been covered by pre-existing "art". A-pus-Theism, it says here.)

:lol:

Bitcoins. I have a few friends who are big on them. :popcorn:

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Brackish.
lesbian watering holes? Do they grow better after watering?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Gidday dudewheresmyhat (mind if i call you myhat?). You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is a stone butch?[/quote]

Ok, wikipedia is my friend. :)

May I be the first to say fuck off (over there and grab a bar stool). Crab juice is on the house tonight.