Philip of Tealand

Re: Jim the Brackish Made Me Do It

Post by Philip of Tealand »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:Brackish.
Oops. Forgot to append this explanatory lecture:
[youtube]r3ThppM3IhA[/youtube]
I actually rather enjoyed that

I may have only had less 2 hours sleep and things were a bit http://xkcd.com/313/ and http://xkcd.com/776/ this morning

But I do like that song

dudewheresmyhat

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by dudewheresmyhat »

rayshul wrote:
dudewheresmyhat wrote:I would recommend against that if I were an admin here. I am a new member here I suppose, as is obvious. I was sent here by simpleflower to clear up some misconceptions. This Eucliwoo fraud is not simpleflower.
I had no idea anyone thought that. I thought that was a joke. Simpleflower has always been welcome to comment on the pit.
dudewheresmyhat wrote:I IM with simpleflower on AOL instant messenger all the time. She came through a trauma center here in Texas where I worked for some time, some years ago. She's a very badly damaged individual, but still managed to enjoy poe'ing the a plus morons. In all my time working with trauma survivors I've only managed to deal with a small few that were as fucked up as she was and still is.
I'm honestly a bit confused - why did you keep in touch?

Oh, it's a long and complicated story, she just had some follow up care in the Northeast and we got in touch again years later as a result.

Michael K Gray

Re: Jim the Cunt Made Me Do It

Post by Michael K Gray »

Bhurzum wrote:You typed "brackish" but I seen "brownish"
The first REAL racist post on the Slymepit.
Shame.

dudewheresmyhat

KiwiInOz wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Gidday dudewheresmyhat (mind if i call you myhat?). You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is a stone butch?
Ok, wikipedia is my friend. :)

May I be the first to say fuck off (over there and grab a bar stool). Crab juice is on the house tonight.[/quote]

Yessir. Thanks for the crabjuice :popcorn:

Stone butch is a type of lesbian is all.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: Jim the Cunt Made Me Do It

Post by Bhurzum »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:You typed "brackish" but I seen "brownish"
The first REAL racist post on the Slymepit.
Shame.
:lol:

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

cunt wrote:Get simpleflower to post a pic holding up a sign with "hi slymepit" on it.
With today's Bahrain's "Desert Times" newspaper held up in front of her.

dudewheresmyhat

cunt wrote:Get simpleflower to post a pic holding up a sign with "hi slymepit" on it.

She's kind of burnt out on freethought movements, or so she told me, so I doubt she'll be posting here or anywhere else. I was just asked by her to post here to clear up this Eucliwoo fraud. Now that I'm done I think I'll go walk my dog (rottweiler), just wanted to say hi to you fine folks and clear that up for her because I was asked to so ;)

windy

Post by windy »

rayshul wrote:Nice article, somewhat related: http://acoldandlonelystreet.blogspot.co ... is-is.html
In the twilight of my first long-term relationship, my girlfriend told me, unexpectedly, that I’d had sex with her when she really didn’t want me to. She acknowledged that she could have said something at the time; however, I had missed so many non-verbal cues that she suspected I wouldn’t care if she even shouted ‘No!’
Nice article? *checks if sarcasm detector is plugged in*
And yes, when someone – even someone I really like – is hitting on me when I’m not interested, I tell them up front; when a drunken friend asks me to sleep with her, I say ‘not today’. And when a date asks me to be rough with them in bed, I quote Mark Ruffalo from In the Cut – “The only thing I won’t do is beat you up.”

(There’s a reason, ladies, why some men are reluctant to get vicious in role-playing and it’s not because they’re afraid they might like it – they’re afraid that you will; and that indulging in your attraction to violence will make you more likely to put yourself in harm’s way – where there is no safeword.)
We must protect you silly ladies from your unnatural desires, a little hair-pulling and the next thing you know you're starring in a snuff film. :?

tina

Post by tina »

Much happen overnight? I dreamt about meteors hitting Ireland....

tina

Post by tina »

Oh....riiiite....they were.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

dudewheresmyhat wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:Oh, fuck. Eucliwoo is emailing me again, asking for re-admittance.
Why? Wasn't it clear that engaging and asking for the kind of crap she desires isn't wanted here????
She said she wants to "go the slymepit, unless there are other places like it" and asks me to "be fair".
I would say let her in if she could offer proof of legal age. But it is your ass on the line, not mine.

I would recommend against that if I were an admin here. I am a new member here I suppose, as is obvious. I was sent here by simpleflower to clear up some misconceptions. This Eucliwoo fraud is not simpleflower.

While I'm at it I will fill in some other details about me and talk of some other things I've been given permission to say. First things first: Atheism plus is cowshit and irrelevant, and has been since day one. I think that's something I can agree on with everyone else here. Secondly, Eucliwoo is not simpleflower. Now, I have no idea who this person is, but it's not her. Finally, I think I should comment that simpleflower was most certainly a Poe after week three on atheism plus forums. She in fact-and she prefers to be called a she and female pronouns only- told me that, after week 3 she began Poe'ing there and this was quite deliberate and cynical, a reaction to her treatment there by staff and others. As we can all see, it took them a good deal of time to catch on.

I IM with simpleflower on AOL instant messenger all the time. She came through a trauma center here in Texas where I worked for some time, some years ago. She's a very badly damaged individual, but still managed to enjoy poe'ing the a plus morons. In all my time working with trauma survivors I've only managed to deal with a small few that were as fucked up as she was and still is.

As for me, I enjoy beer, whiskey, cowboy hats, and lesbian watering holes. 8-)
Simpleflower made me laugh a lot, thank her from me. Good to hear that she was not really an aspiring cannibal who wanted to live in the Chernobyl Exclusion zone. She is welcome to post here herself, but that may not be a good idea if she is traumatized so much that some things here (like quotes from A+ and FTB :D ) may trigger her.

I think I once asked Eucliwoo if she was simpleflower, but that was only a joke.

And welcome...

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

windy wrote:
rayshul wrote:Nice article, somewhat related: http://acoldandlonelystreet.blogspot.co ... is-is.html
In the twilight of my first long-term relationship, my girlfriend told me, unexpectedly, that I’d had sex with her when she really didn’t want me to. She acknowledged that she could have said something at the time; however, I had missed so many non-verbal cues that she suspected I wouldn’t care if she even shouted ‘No!’
Nice article? *checks if sarcasm detector is plugged in*
Ah, I should have clarified. I'm interested in it from the perspective that it looks at the "grey area" of rape - I haven't seen very many articles on this from a personal, male-as-the-"aggressor" perspective.

Bloke is obviously a wee bit of a patronising git.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

TheMan wrote:lesbian watering holes? Do they grow better after watering?
"Depends" what one wishes to grow in them.
1) Penis girth
2) Candida
3) Slymepits
4) Embryoyos
5) Oolon
6) Aliens
7) Exotic Cultures
9) Folk who cunt count
11) There is no 11
144) That's Gross
−π/12.7) Taking a running joke too far
0) windy

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Philip of Tealand wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
r3ThppM3IhA
I may have only had less 2 hours sleep and things were a bit http://xkcd.com/313/ and http://xkcd.com/776/ this morning
But I do like that song
And I just noticed, after several viewings, that no member of that band is in possession Y chromosomes with intent to rape.
I like it because it appeals to me, not because of the accidents of birth that befell its members.

That's the power of the influence of the Patri-fucken-archy, eh?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Philip of Tealand wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
r3ThppM3IhA
But I do like that song
And I just noticed, after several viewings, that no member of that band is in possession Y chromosomes with intent to rape.
I like it because it appeals to me, not because of the accidents of birth that befell its members.

I hadn't heard of them before now - thanks MKG. It sounds to me like a punk metal crossover.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

dudewheresmyhat wrote:

She's kind of burnt out on freethought movements, or so she told me, so I doubt she'll be posting here or anywhere else. I was just asked by her to post here to clear up this Eucliwoo fraud. Now that I'm done I think I'll go walk my dog (rottweiler), just wanted to say hi to you fine folks and clear that up for her because I was asked to so ;)
OHEMGEES! Another Slymepit threat!

Philip of Tealand

Post by Philip of Tealand »

Michael K Gray wrote:
Philip of Tealand wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
r3ThppM3IhA
But I do like that song

I don't know, some of them "look" like they might rape men with their Shrodinger Guitars, they might be Chill Girls in disguise

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

dudewheresmyhat wrote:I was just asked by her to post here to clear up this Eucliwoo fraud.
That sounds to me like the sincere response of a robust and honest friend, or companion.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

Michael K Gray wrote:
1) Penis girth
2) Candida
3) Slymepits
4) Embryoyos
5) Oolon
6) Aliens
7) Exotic Cultures
9) Folk who cunt count
11) There is no 11
144) That's Gross
0) windy
Suck a dick, Gray.

You're drunk. Go home. ... and by that I mean, fuck off, for that's the more polite thing to say (per OB).

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

At 'Phelia's place, Setar compares feminist skeptics to Civil Rights era Freedom Riders:
Setár, genderqueer Elf-Sheriff of Atheism+
March 5, 2013 at 2:10 am (UTC -8) Link to this comment
Improbable Joe #9:

For instance, TAM used to seem like a big deal, 7-8 years ago. And it was, then. It is still pretty big now, but it isn’t remotely the only game in town. Fact is, it is very expensive, and very far away from most people, and the organizers have felt the lack of growth and threw a temper tantrum that the “movement” is bigger but their fundraiser can’t draw the really big numbers anymore. Honestly, when Grothe threw his tantrum over the Skepchicks, what we SHOULD have thought of was the growth of SkepchickCon that takes place around the same time, costs less, is probably more fun because it doesn’t have the same speakers every year, and can be seen as stripping money from TAM.

Libertarians. All they really care about is cash and privilege, the rest is smoke-screen.
Not to mention, Vegas is fun capital of the world for extremely privileged people. It’s not the most inviting in general for people who aren’t rich and/or male.

That being said, it’s really goddamn hard to say that libertarians and other right-wingers are worth keeping around if we keep finding them associated with other undesirable elements. Rachel Maddow had a segment earlier that touched on the Freedom Riders’ receptions in the South, and I couldn’t help but draw parallels between that crap and the sort of harassment thrown at feminist skeptics (the difference being, of course, that the Internet precludes the physical violence aspect). It’s like…why are so many people seemingly missing the big picture here?
:roll:

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Philip of Tealand wrote:I don't know, some of them "look" like they might rape men with their Shrodinger Guitars, they might be Chill Girls in disguise
Is there a reliable double-blind diagnostic test by which to detect "Chill Girls"?

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

ALL RIGHT GUYS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Now people are sending photoshops to Ophelia! You're horrible!
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... -sees-all/

Oh wait, so hatred of photoshop is discretionary... Never mind.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

hahahaha
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... #more-6922

Criticise Ophelia for not posting any words and she'll post words. Interesting experiment...

I wonder if she could write a book without Jeremy Stangroom doing all the actual work...

cunt

Post by cunt »

Just to show TAM, SkepchickCon should have their next conference in the least fun place in the world. Setars bedroom.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

rocko2466 wrote:You're drunk.
You are merely mightily jealous of my inebriation, you involuntarily sober wage-slave.
Check your private law.

tina

Post by tina »

Fuck me with a rotating pineapple!! Priceless stuff at Nugent's cesspit. Please stop being entertaining cunts, I have lots of work to do today.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

rocko2466 wrote:ALL RIGHT GUYS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Now people are sending photoshops to Ophelia! You're horrible!
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... -sees-all/

Oh wait, so hatred of photoshop is discretionary... Never mind.
Apparently even feminist skeptic superhero representations must have perky breasts, over-large eyes and eyelashes, and shiny pouty lips.

Damn you, manga patriarchy, damn you to hell!

windy

Post by windy »

Michael K Gray wrote:
1) Penis girth
2) Candida
3) Slymepits
4) Embryoyos
5) Oolon
6) Aliens
7) Exotic Cultures
9) Folk who cunt count
11) There is no 11
144) That's Gross
0) windy
You rang, Utan?
Is there a reliable double-blind diagnostic test by which to detect "Chill Girls"?
Take a meat thermometer of sufficient length and insert it into the middle of the chill girl. Then wiggle it around until you get a reading.

Post by Guest »

dudewheresmyhat wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Gidday dudewheresmyhat (mind if i call you myhat?). You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is a stone butch?

May I be the first to say fuck off (over there and grab a bar stool). Crab juice is on the house tonight.

Stone butch is a type of lesbian is all.[/quote]
also a brewing company

do those go together?

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

windy wrote:
Take a meat thermometer of sufficient length and insert it into the middle of the chill girl. Then wiggle it around until you get a reading.
Oh yes.
How bloody typical of a rancid Slymepitter(!) to reduce ALL FEMALES IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE MULTIVERSE to lumps of meat.
Charming.
I'm going to tell on you to PZ, so there, nyah!
And yer mother wears army boots.
And yer father is a Minnesota professor of Bisexualology.
NYAH! You are glue, I am rubbish.
<Runs away, hiding behind 'bike shed. Notices tough boys having a crafty smoke. Runs away to girls toilets. Notices tugh girls having a crafty smoke. Runs away to Canadian Social Services bleating unbearable discrimination)>
NOT FAIR!!!
My Parents expected me to be a grown-up after I turned 32!!
Call the WAHHHMBULNCE! Knee-gnaw Knee-gnaw!
(Or instead of gnawing my knees, do I "accidentally" drop a car on my foot?
Hey! That's +212 SJW victim bitcoins! But wait for it: I also get a free set of Stake Wives! FOR FREE! Yes! I am a FREEdom fighter.)

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

The slymers infiltrate the next Atheist Ireland convention

[youtube]gLvcrsbliOo[/youtube]

Apples

Post by Apples »

Setard wrote:It’s like…why are so many people seemingly missing the big picture here?
Keep asking yourself that question, kooky little elf ...

codelette

Post by codelette »

BarnOwl wrote:At 'Phelia's place, Setar compares feminist skeptics to Civil Rights era Freedom Riders:
Setár, genderqueer Elf-Sheriff of Atheism+
March 5, 2013 at 2:10 am (UTC -8) Link to this comment
Improbable Joe #9:

For instance, TAM used to seem like a big deal, 7-8 years ago. And it was, then. It is still pretty big now, but it isn’t remotely the only game in town. Fact is, it is very expensive, and very far away from most people, and the organizers have felt the lack of growth and threw a temper tantrum that the “movement” is bigger but their fundraiser can’t draw the really big numbers anymore. Honestly, when Grothe threw his tantrum over the Skepchicks, what we SHOULD have thought of was the growth of SkepchickCon that takes place around the same time, costs less, is probably more fun because it doesn’t have the same speakers every year, and can be seen as stripping money from TAM.

Libertarians. All they really care about is cash and privilege, the rest is smoke-screen.
Not to mention, Vegas is fun capital of the world for extremely privileged people. It’s not the most inviting in general for people who aren’t rich and/or male.

That being said, it’s really goddamn hard to say that libertarians and other right-wingers are worth keeping around if we keep finding them associated with other undesirable elements. Rachel Maddow had a segment earlier that touched on the Freedom Riders’ receptions in the South, and I couldn’t help but draw parallels between that crap and the sort of harassment thrown at feminist skeptics (the difference being, of course, that the Internet precludes the physical violence aspect). It’s like…why are so many people seemingly missing the big picture here?
:roll:
Only libertarians care about cash says the motherfucker buying expensive non-essential shit...

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

Guest wrote:
dudewheresmyhat wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

May I be the first to say fuck off (over there and grab a bar stool). Crab juice is on the house tonight.

Stone butch is a type of lesbian is all.
also a brewing company

do those go together?[/quote]

Think of The Thing from the Fantastic Four. That makes me thing "stone" and "butch". That may be helpful.

BACK CHANNEL: Erm, guys, if we's got a lesbian now, we're not doing things right. I think I saw me some coloreds here, how is this ever going to be a hate site if people think we's inclusives and all that?

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

In the spirt of the latest spate of drawings...
BEl-gS5CIAAWneE.jpg-large.jpg
(175.75 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Damn Rocko, that's amazing.

By the way, today the day on which the Pitters finally exceed the Plussers in overall post count. Celebrate as you see fit.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Aneris wrote: (...) Once I have acclimatized myself some more, I will propose some pranks on them. Will be fun. :shhh:
Ohhh, you DO count me in for that. I'm too lazy to think of something to piss them off, but if you have something in mind, I'll gladly help.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Regarding Ophie's poignantly cheerful and plucky adoption of her new empowering cartoon alter-ego, the Masked Pineapple ("She Sees All") .... EllenBeth asks in the comments "Who gets the last laugh?"

I'll give you three guesses, EB.... :whistle:

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

Southern wrote:
Aneris wrote: (...) Once I have acclimatized myself some more, I will propose some pranks on them. Will be fun. :shhh:
Ohhh, you DO count me in for that. I'm too lazy to think of something to piss them off, but if you have something in mind, I'll gladly help.
No need. They prank themselves every day.

In fact, PZ gets a call from a telemarketer and blames Reap.

They've convinced themselves so much that they're getting harassed they blame everything that occurs in their lives on the 'Pit.

Zenspace

Re: Erik the Reddit Made Me Do It

Post by Zenspace »

Michael K Gray wrote:
My definition of rape culture is that rape, just like violence, is downplayed in our popular media and personal interactions for it's severity and potential to destroy.
Wow!
What a very specific "definition" of "Rape Culture"!
And globally generalised, too. (Spit)

I tell thee what, if King Cuntute had claimed US prisons as an exemplar of "Rape Culture", I would have agreed with him.
But, his vapidly shallow "definition" relies solely on the supposed notion of rape being "downplayed" in popular US TV shows, and HIS SPECIFIC personal anecdotes, without any evidence what-so-fucking-ever, not a shred, leads me to conclude that Erik is another insular Yank Cunt, who has no idea the the world is not comprised of the states of the USA.
It is no wonder to me that he is feeling grossly out-gunned in the rhetorical-stakes.

The guy is an absolute joke, but doesn't realise it, being the insular uneducated cunt that he is.
Prolly never will, until he realises that there is vastly more to the universe than the contimental US of A...
I was thinking about some of the FtB respondent posts on Nugent's site and realized something that surprised me a bit. The realization centered on one poster's off repeated histrionics regarding the use of the word 'cunt' (Wowbagger IIRC). S/h/it demanded that the rest of the world recognize and conform to s/h/its colloquial definition and use of the term, even when it was explained that a huge chunk of the global population uses the term in a personally endearing, pleasant and friendly manner. Apparently that is just too bad, as s/h/its offended status takes precedent and the rest of the world must see the light and conform to s/h/its pure, righteous and obviously superior ways. What suddenly hit me was the resemblance of this mindset to the Western based colonial practice of bringing 'civilized' behavior to the savages of the world during the preceding centuries. We, the 'civilized' Western culture, would spread our Christian based righteousness throughout the savage world. The savages will, of course, thank us in the end once they are educated and realize the errors of their ways.

The subtle but deep hypocrisy here is mind boggling. Do these SJW sorts even realize they are condoning the colonial practices of old? Probably not. That would require some soul searching and an expanded sense of self awareness.

Meh.

Southern

Post by Southern »

CommanderTuvok wrote:BTW, Aratina is now claiming that Nugen thread demonstrates plenty of evidence that Slyme Pitters are CONSERVATIVES!!!

:lol:
You do shush, you. Here were I live, I'd probably be considered a conservative.

... except that I'm all in for abortion rights (which are restricted, BTW), universal healthcare (we have it, in theory, but it is a big piece of shit), freedom of speech, freedom of religion (and freedom FROM religion), and I'd probably support a lot of items on the progressive agenda.

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

erikthebassist wrote:going to bed, you can all sit around masturbating to your smug sense of self importance for the rest of the night. 'OMG the guy who hates us started his own blog, attack attack!!!'

heh....

Don't like it, don't fucking read it ass wipes.
It's probably just me, but I'm just not feeling the love here.

Southern

Post by Southern »

comslave wrote:
Yes, yes it does.
Bronies... meh. "Look at me, I'm special! I watch a cartoon at age 30! "

The fact that you watch MLP may not make you gay or a pedophile, but the fact that you brag about it makes you an imbecile.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

Apples wrote:Regarding Ophie's poignantly cheerful and plucky adoption of her new empowering cartoon alter-ego, the Masked Pineapple ("She Sees All") .... EllenBeth asks in the comments "Who gets the last laugh?"

I'll give you three guesses, EB.... :whistle:
Did you hear there is now an action figure?
Actionfigure.jpg
(80.19 KiB) Downloaded 131 times

EdwardGemmer

Post by EdwardGemmer »

It is endlessly amusing to see these guys try to justify their own vile behavior. "It's ok to insult people - that's totally fine. Insulting people isn't the problem. That's totally fine. The problem isn't people being mean, it's people using vaguely racist or sexist language." Their entire premise makes no sense, but to actually own their own actions and take responsibility for them is kryptonite.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Posted over at EtB's: Let's see if it gets past moderation (my guess is no, because there are no bad words in it to point it and accuse of being misogynistic)
So..rape culture. It's a thing, it really is. But it's not the thing that most people want to present it as. So first, what it's not.

It's not the media "downplaying" incidents of rape. Rape is still treated like it's the worst thing ever. (I'm not disagreeing with this actually, I think that being raped can be a psychological attack as well which can make it horribly terribly bad)

It's not the slang where people use "raped" to mean "destroyed", again, I don't think this is downplaying the seriousness of rape. Again, it's people using slang for the worst thing ever to describe something. I don't think this is desensitizing.

So what is "rape culture"? To put it bluntly, it's the seduction/conquest culture. And no, I'm not talking about the PUA movement (although I have no love for them). This is going to be more gendered than I would generally like, but we are talking about a culture here.

It's all about social scripts. The common social script, is that men pursue women, the women act hard to get, and it's up to the men to break down that resistance. This is seen as being "romantic" (I betray my own feelings on the matter here) by most people, men and women alike, although my personal experience is that there's a lot of men who think it's a big pain in the ass, and not very fun at all.

But, it's that script that leads to the overwhelming majority of rapes in our society. When people go too far or are too overzealous or mistake disinterest for playing hard to get. If anything is rape culture, it's that.

One thing becomes clear about this. If you want to change this, it's not going to be a freeroll. It means that for the script to be changed, that anti-sex attitudes have to be lifted, and that being dishonest with wants and desires in order to feel "chased" needs to become socially toxic, and so on.

That is what rape culture is, if it's anything. It's not a "men" problem as so many people want to phrase it as (hell, that's disappearing male victims of heterosexual rape), it's much broader than that.

But of course, one would have to have an interest in actually preventing rape rather than just jockeying for identity power to be able and willing to recognize this.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I love the fact that so many of Ophie's commentators are "sending donations" whenever Miss Pineapple receives criticism.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

CommanderTuvok wrote:I love the fact that so many of Ophie's commentators are "sending donations" whenever Miss Pineapple receives criticism.
That's why she seeks it out.

[spam]"I ONLY WORK FOUR HOURS A DAY AND MAKE $75.27 IN DONATIONS! YOU CAN TOO! APPLY TO BE A PROFESSIONAL VICTIM TODAY!"[/spam]

welch

Post by welch »

Guest wrote:
rayshul wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I don't get Erik's site. Shall I click somewhere to read a deeper analysis? Or is this single, 7 sentences page all there is?
He's not very good at building websites.

I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh but I'm really laughing quite a lot.
Did I claim to be a web developer? No... The idea for this was born a few days ago and I just started putting it together today. For a few hours' work it's pretty decent.
For someone who stated they won't be engaging at the pit, you sure are posting a lot. Do you not know what "not engaging" means?

welch

Post by welch »

rayshul wrote:
Guest wrote:
rayshul wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I don't get Erik's site. Shall I click somewhere to read a deeper analysis? Or is this single, 7 sentences page all there is?
He's not very good at building websites.

I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh but I'm really laughing quite a lot.
Did I claim to be a web developer? No... The idea for this was born a few days ago and I just started putting it together today. For a few hours' work it's pretty decent.
Maybe you should put in a little more work if you'd like to be taken seriously, buddy. :)
Heh...I love people like him when they try to use teknologee.

welch

Post by welch »

erikthebassist wrote:Say cunt a few more times michael, that will make the drivel you write seem legit to the idiots you're preaching to.
SEE HOW ERIK ISN'T ENGAGING AT THE PIT ANYMORE?

That's it baby, hit the pipe again. We know, you can quit any time you like. Come on, just one more hit, what's the harm?

welch

Post by welch »

erikthebassist wrote:going to bed, you can all sit around masturbating to your smug sense of self importance for the rest of the night. 'OMG the guy who hates us started his own blog, attack attack!!!'

heh....

Don't like it, don't fucking read it ass wipes.
"Asswipe" one word. Normally I ignore such things, but profanity is important.

Also, get that last hit in. TOMORROW you'll ignore us. That's it. Tomorrow you'll quit.

Patrick

Post by Patrick »

ChasCPetersonhas a moment of clarity over at Michael Nugent's blog:
oh hi windy (#363).
that’s not why they are being criticized.
because the reason is…what?
they’re hypocrites?
they’re pompous narcissistic blowhards?
they’re, like, promototers of victimization and infantilization instead of true respect and equality?
they’re know-nothing charlatans feeding at the teat of organized skepticism?

or what?
I'd leave off the last one and include something about them failing to apply skepticism to their own views, but the first three are accurate.

welch

Post by welch »

Michael K Gray

Re: Erik the Reddit Made Me Do It

Post by Michael K Gray »

Zenspace wrote:...The realization centered on one poster's off repeated histrionics regarding the use of the word 'cunt' (Wowbagger IIRC). S/h/it demanded that the rest of the world recognize and conform to s/h/its colloquial definition and use of the term, even when it was explained that a huge chunk of the global population uses the term in a personally endearing, pleasant and friendly manner.
:
What suddenly hit me was the resemblance of this mindset to the Western based colonial practice of bringing 'civilized' behavior to the savages of the world during the preceding centuries.
Nail, meet hammer.
Zenspace wrote: The subtle but deep hypocrisy here is mind boggling. Do these SJW sorts even realize they are condoning the colonial practices of old? Probably not. That would require some soul searching and an expanded sense of self awareness.
It would also require real effort, and honest self-reflection.
These SJW folk are the residue left after distillation or sieving to retain such noble characteristics.
They are the consciously self-selected dross of the social sifting process.
They have no interest in honest self-reflection, for that would interfere with their parasitic schtick.
Best if they keep lying to themselves about the real world, and eventually that becomes such a habit, that some of them actually believe their bullshit stories.
The more intelligent they are, the more they are able to spin a plausible web of lies.

As were righteous Missionaries.
On the side of GOOD.

"We" intelligent non-delusional who KNOW that there is a nasty vicious cosmic sky-daddy spying on our every thoughts, must save you heathens from your lazy mango-munching and free-fucking paradise easy-going heaven-on-earth, from being so happy.
We must save you from this fate. You must be as dour, dreary and miserable as us.
And you'll either comply, or be shot, raped or given syphilis, or all of them.

cunt

Post by cunt »

I'd go with the dictionary (or, wikipedia anyway) definition of rape culture.

[quote]Rape culture is a concept used to describe a culture in which rape and sexual violence are common and in which prevalent attitudes, norms, practices, and media normalize, excuse, tolerate, or even condone rape.
[quote]

Western society probably fits the first definition (depending on how you define "common" and whether that's relative to other cultures), but it doesn't fit the second. The prevalent attitude is that rape is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable, and that rapists are the lowest of the low. An yeah, that even counts guys who rape girls while they're passed out drunk.

If little Eriks point that the media normalise, excuse, tolerate or condone rape I can only imagine that he's got some kind of incredibly loose definition of rape so that even that "big bang theory" bullshit can count. Or he's just been smashing his shit-thick head against a brick wall his entire life instead of actually watching tv and movies.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

cunt

Post by cunt »

Normalising pedophilia, contributing to pedo-culture, or just an lazy excuse for me to post something I found funny?

http://i.imgur.com/105lrpo.jpg

EyeNoU

Post by EyeNoU »

dudewheresmyhat wrote:
Michael K Gray wrote:
dudewheresmyhat wrote:She's a very badly damaged individual
That goes without saying. One is strictly not permitted to post at A✝Theism without a formal declaration of being "badly damaged" by some slight or other.
dudewheresmyhat wrote: lesbian watering holes.
So. It is "water" that squirts out them, eh?
Brackish.
I'm a stone butch as I think you can tell, and yes it's something like that :lol: I was more referring to the bar scene but that's alright ;)

There's lots of brackish water down here around Gulf areas. I took simpleflower and a group crab fishing once long ago. Lots o fun we had there. :violin:
By any chance, was the crabbing done at the Texas City Dike?.....Sorry, couldn't resist...

debaser71

Post by debaser71 »

I find the comments over at Michael Nugent's blog from the FtB crowd to be interesting in that they claim that "porcupine" jokes were stopped. Firstly, this isn't true but secondly aren't they admitting to starting this by pushing people away with their "porcupine" jokes and accusations of "rape enabling" and "misogyny" in the first place. So I fully expect an apology from that side before any reconciliation can occur. Right?