Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
AndrewV69

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by AndrewV69 »

Git wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: a). The email scandals (East Anglier for one).
East Anglier????

Channelling your inner Jade Goody?
Fuck me. Busted!!

(for those who do not know who Goody was here: (skip to 4:20 or 5:40)
[youtube]bVoM_AUoNGA[/youtube]

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Can I commit geek heresy and say I just don't get Doctor Who?

I used to frikken love the old ones though when I was a kid but these new ones, especially the David Tennant ones are just too cheesy.
Meh, maybe I'm getting too old.
Because they were written, or otherwise conducted, by an especially cheesy person, Russel T. Davies. If Steven Moffat had the helms during David Tennant's run, it would've been much better - as dictated by episodes like Blink and Girl in the Fireplace.

New series, though, is better overall. You start to notice, though, that Steven Moffat gets considerably worse the more exposure he gets.

My favourite episode of the new series is the one written by Neil Gaiman, The Doctor's Wife. I liked it so much that I think the series would do much better if the entire series was written by Neil Gaiman.
I'm gonna back-pedal like a mo'fo here and say "blink" was pretty excellent. I never knew they used different writers so that's maybe why some come across as being made for an audience of 5 year old hippy children and others...Not so much.

Another thing that pisses me off so much with Doctor Who is why the daleks, the most killy, hateful things in the galaxy, always let the doctor yammer on and escape instead of just shooting him in the face.
[youtube]C0n88tZQc4Q[/youtube]

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Cunning Punt wrote:
Me neither. I don't know if the single episode format is still being used, but I don't like it. Besides, I'm still having wet dreams about Nyssa.

http://i.imgur.com/in0k6rL.jpg
I don't think I ever really got over Peri:

http://www.dvdverdict.com/images/reviewpics/drwho1.jpg

First lady to make me 'feel funny' when I started sprouting pubes around the dicky-mint. She's a milestone in my life, really.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

That's weird. Images are disappearing all over the place for me. is anybody else getting that?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

And Peri was so fit it's not even funny.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Tony Parsehole wrote:That's weird. Images are disappearing all over the place for me. is anybody else getting that?
Peri's just disappeared for me. Bollocks.

Git

Post by Git »

I'm with the peeps up thread. B5 shat upon Dr. Who from a great height.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:That's weird. Images are disappearing all over the place for me. is anybody else getting that?
It doesn't matter. People will just google "Doctor Who Peri" and see some of the best images ever.
My image of a cute little adipose alien dissapeared too.
If that image had stayed my post would have been a deliberate Tour de Force.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

@Tony Parsehole:

I'm gonna venture a guess that the reason you don't like the new ones is because you liked the old ones when you were younger, and the new ones are different. I've seen the same thing happen with almost every long-running or rebooted show. For example, I love X-Men: The Animated Series (1992-1997), but hate X-Men: Evolution (2000-2003).

I think there's a name for this, but I can't remember what it is.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

I swear, I wanked so much thinking of Peri that it's a marvel my cock didn't get back at me by making me impotent for the ceaseless, unrelenting brutality of the poundings I gave it.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

One of my issues with feminism and FTB is the increasing acceptance of the primacy of "lived experience" over skepticism and critical thinking.
Last year an NPR show called Radio Lab did a story on the history of the "Yellow Rain" controversy. For those who don't know; back in the 80's there were reports that the soviets were supplying chemical weapons to Laos and Vietnam to suppress insurgencies. The Reagan administration made hay of this in their anti-soviet campaign and to justify increases in the defense spending. It turned out that the yellow rain was not chemical weapons but bee feces. This was likely known by Washington but hushed up.
So Radio Lab did a story on this and included an interview with a Hmong man and his granddaughter-who acted as an interpreter. When the told the man that the scientific evidence showed that the yellow rain was non-toxic bee feces-the result of a natural occurrence, and that there was no evidence that the soviets or the government of Laos used chemical weapons, the man and his granddaughter became extremely upset.
A few months later the interpreter wrote a blog post accusing the interviewers of racism and strongly implying that they were responsible for a miscarriage that she suffered. She continues to blog and accuse the reporters of racism, insisting that the Hmong were attacked with chemical weapons. And the SJW's are rallying to her cause.
http://18millionrising.org/blog/2013/ap ... ellow-rai/

Voryn

Post by Voryn »

Bourne Skeptic wrote:Four women wanted in alleged sex assault of 19-year-old man in downtown Toronto

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04/07 ... n-toronto/

Maybe women should be told not to be rapists as well as men!
If men are taught to rape by the patriarchy then what teaches women to rape? :think:

halophilic

Post by halophilic »

Voryn wrote:If men are taught to rape by the patriarchy then what teaches women to rape? :think:
Why, Patriarchyâ„¢ of course! All problems are caused by Patriarchyâ„¢ and Feminism is our only hope.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Tigzy wrote:I swear, I wanked so much thinking of Peri that it's a marvel my cock didn't get back at me by making me impotent for the ceaseless, unrelenting brutality of the poundings I gave it.
Way, way to much information!

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Voryn wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:Four women wanted in alleged sex assault of 19-year-old man in downtown Toronto

If men are taught to rape by the patriarchy then what teaches women to rape? :think:
Meekly puts up his hand.

umm, Privilege??

rpguest

Post by rpguest »

Bourne Skeptic wrote:
Tigzy wrote:I swear, I wanked so much thinking of Peri that it's a marvel my cock didn't get back at me by making me impotent for the ceaseless, unrelenting brutality of the poundings I gave it.
speak for yourself!

go on...

agarybuseychristmas

Post by agarybuseychristmas »

I've seen the new Doctor Who exclusively, and it goes like this:

1) Season 1: Campy as shit, Ninth Doctor is badass as hell, Billie Piper can act
2) Season 2: David Tenant, sucks ass for a few episode, Rose leaves, things start to get pretty decent.
3) Season 3: The Master happens and the best story-arc in the new series.
4) Season 4: Awesome season. Donna is (and the actress who plays her is funny as hell) amazing, the series is actually at its peak
5) Season 5: Matt Smith. Season sucks for a few episodes, then gets interesting. You slowly start to hate Amy less because of her boyfriend. End of season is fantastic
6) Season 6: Cultivates mystery and intrigue, has an amazingly written episode by Gaiman, and then sends it down the shitter toward the end. Decline of the series
7) Season 7: Utter shit with no character development. I haven't seen anything past the shitty Christmas special, and do not intend to

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

rpguest wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:
speak for yourself!

go on...
I suppose you want pictures as well?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Metalogic42 wrote:@Tony Parsehole:

I'm gonna venture a guess that the reason you don't like the new ones is because you liked the old ones when you were younger, and the new ones are different. I've seen the same thing happen with almost every long-running or rebooted show. For example, I love X-Men: The Animated Series (1992-1997), but hate X-Men: Evolution (2000-2003).

I think there's a name for this, but I can't remember what it is.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... lgiaFilter

Post by Guest »

Bourne Skeptic wrote:
rpguest wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:
speak for yourself!

go on...
I suppose you want pictures as well?
how does that go? pics or gtfo?

tits?

either or

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Greta Christina reports on three sex toys being handed at a Godless Perverts event later this week in San Francisco.

Those are a 'Jackhammer Jesus dildo,' a 'Baby Jesus buttplug' (speaking of sending it down the shitter) and a 'Bible Thumper'.

I suppose this event won't have a 'sexual talk and imagery is prohibited' clause in ITS harassment policy.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Lsuoma wrote:
Al Stefanelli wrote:Hey, Y'all. Spent a week in Florida, Panama City Beach. Spring Break. Holy fucking shit... The girls keep getting prettier and I just keep getting older. Ha ha ha ha!

For those of you keeping up, I got good news. I was cleared of both Prostate and Bladder Cancer. Whew! Now, onto the Kidneys, Liver and Pancreas. Eventually, they'll figure it out.

Anyhow, thought I'd pop in and say hello to all my Pit friends. Hello, Pit Friends!
Can you still crack a fat? As long as that's working, you're OK.

Oh, and congrats on the crab stuff...
You need to refer to Feminism 101, the revelation of the one true faith.

Marcotte 5:28
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed rape with her already in his heart.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Voryn wrote:

Females can't rape, because they are victims of the patriachy, duh, the man in the scenario you speak of is obviously a sexist misogynist and the reason why the emotionally raped girl, scarred by body shaming, and ibjectification is forced to have sex in order to feel of worth. So cut the "what about the menz" routine

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Pitchguest wrote:Greta Christina reports on three sex toys being handed at a Godless Perverts event later this week in San Francisco.

Those are a 'Jackhammer Jesus dildo,' a 'Baby Jesus buttplug' (speaking of sending it down the shitter) and a 'Bible Thumper'.

I suppose this event won't have a 'sexual talk and imagery is prohibited' clause in ITS harassment policy.
Did you say a "baby Jesus" buttplug?
Hmmmmm......I'm as sex positive as they come but shoving the effigy of a child in my arse crosses a line.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Za-zen wrote:
Voryn wrote:

Females can't rape, because they are victims of the patriachy, duh, the man in the scenario you speak of is obviously a sexist misogynist and the reason why the emotionally raped girl, scarred by body shaming, and ibjectification is forced to have sex in order to feel of worth. So cut the "what about the menz" routine
I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't at the Atheism+ forum when I read that. Scary

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Game of thrones is epic BTW.
Just thought I'd let everybody know.

LMU

Post by LMU »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Game of thrones is epic BTW.
I head that in the reboot Ned Stark will wear a bow-tie and a fez.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Have you seen season 3 episodes yet? Looks like it's going to be good.

I'm looking forward to the day that king joffrey gets killed off.

Post by Guest »

Za-zen wrote:
Voryn wrote:

Rape is a structural crime in that it's an exercise of oppression under The Patriarchy. As women are the primary victims in The Patriarchy it is in fact impossible for them to commit rape due to its structural nature. At best this could be considered a sexual assault, but again since women are the primary victims of sexual assault under The Patriarchy it would be problematic to frame it that way as it would delegitamise the lived experience of women. Ultimately this must be considered nonconsensual sexual congress, but not unconsensual. This distinction is important, as women under The Patriarchy are incapable of conferring or even requesting consent. In short, if he didn't want it he shouldn't have been there.

/shakesville

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

LMU wrote:
I head that in the reboot Ned Stark will wear a bow-tie and a fez.

He's coming back as a shriner?

Altair

Post by Altair »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
It doesn't matter. People will just google "Doctor Who Peri" and see some of the best images ever.
You even got the exact search terms I used. Call Randi and ask for your million dollars.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Bourne Skeptic wrote:

As Rolling Stone puts it,

"makes us hope all the harder that he'll(King Joffrey) lose the game of thrones so bad he'll need to be squeegeed off the playing field.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/list ... y-19691231

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Za-zen wrote:
Voryn wrote:

Rape is a structural crime in that it's an exercise of oppression under The Patriarchy. As women are the primary victims in The Patriarchy it is in fact impossible for them to commit rape due to its structural nature. At best this could be considered a sexual assault, but again since women are the primary victims of sexual assault under The Patriarchy it would be problematic to frame it that way as it would delegitamise the lived experience of women. Ultimately this must be considered nonconsensual sexual congress, but not unconsensual. This distinction is important, as women under The Patriarchy are incapable of conferring or even requesting consent. In short, if he didn't want it he shouldn't have been there.

/shakesville
that seems disturbingly accurate to me

/horks

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

As someone said earlier, this i just like a regular commenter on PZ's blog in real life - maybe Nerd of Redhead :p

[youtube]BvgelK1Xg3I[/youtube]

Cliché Guevara

Post by Cliché Guevara »

Shit, where to even begin?

"And here is an article that I want to read that no one, as far as I can tell, has yet written: the weird language policing in the feminist internet. The trigger warnings and use of the phrase "rape culture," the talk of "privilege" and how if you don't use the proper language in these discussions that go on in comment sections your point is rendered invalid. Also, how you can shame a person with one of these accusations: sustaining rape culture, exercising privilege. Or how a woman shamed Laurie Penny into changing the language of a column, because she had used the word "crazy" and the woman started a campaign against Penny because, as a woman who had struggled with mental illness, she found the word offensive. Someone write that please. We would print it in Bookslut."

http://www.bookslut.com/blog/archives/2 ... php#020026

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

:doh:
When the Atheism+ movement came out amidst all the fanfare and shit wasn't the forum not only endorsed but officially endorsed by it's founder Jen Mcreight?

Whig

Post by Whig »

In PZ's new article about the recent troubles of Sam Harris he completely ignores how recent articles on Al Jazeera, Salon, the Guardian, and Vice slam not only Harris but all of New Atheism as an movement for neocon foreign policy and anti-Muslim hatred. The reason PZ doesn't take them to task for lumping in all new atheists is because he so desperately wants to turn atheism from the politically plural group that it is now into a progressive vanguard that would fit right in with groups like the Center For American Progress.

Every time PZ, Carrier, or the others call for a purge non-progressives are always targets.
They are the ones that say atheism naturally leads to progressive public policy. I think one reason people like Carrier like to down play church/state issues when talking about 'growing the movement' is the popularity of those issues with atheist social libertarians. I can't help but see not only the radical feminist roots of A+ but the radical socialist roots as well, since they often draw from the same playbook.

I actually consider myself somewhat of a progressive and probably agree with PZ and many of the others on a wide range of issues but I actually like the political pluralism of modern atheism, for me it's a good bridge to civil libertarians that I otherwise wouldn't have. I also can't help but note the clear polarizing political moves from the FTBers, A+ers, and Skepchicks and it ticks me off: atheism loses a valuable flexibility if political conformity is enforced. I don't want atheism to turn into another political echo chamber, it doesn't need to do that and actually hurts chances to deconvert people (which is a dubious goal but one that I have some affinity for) in one of the places where it's most needed, where I live, the American South. The stigma of the "Atheist Commie" is still strong here and it turns a ton of people away. Anyway, that's my rant on PZ's latest little number.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Meyers whitesplains to all you uneducated niggras how you should feel about the Confederacy, their flag, and the US's historic use of slaves.

I like to think of Meyers getting cornrows put in his beard before writing this.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... -about-it/

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Bourne Skeptic wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:

"makes us hope all the harder that he'll(King Joffrey) lose the game of thrones so bad he'll need to be squeegeed off the playing field.

My girlfriend hates the fact I love Joffrey.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:

They've done a great job of making him absolutely abhorrent... however I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to dig up a human side for him at some point before he is killed off (I don't know any spoilers but that is inevitable, right?).

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Meyers whitesplains to all you uneducated niggras how you should feel about the Confederacy, their flag, and the US's historic use of slaves.

I like to think of Meyers getting cornrows put in his beard before writing this.

Myers once again demonstartes he lives under a rock in Fairyland with this statement:
That is about the most screwed up song I’ve ever heard
Next week, Myers has a hernia whilst listening to early 90's rap music.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

AbsurdWalls wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:

They've done a great job of making him absolutely abhorrent... however I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to dig up a human side for him at some point before he is killed off (I don't know any spoilers but that is inevitable, right?).
I've read the books and...........I can't say anymore.
BTW, GoT is one of the only times in history that the TV/film version comes off noticeably better than the books. The much hated 2009 version of Wuthering Heights is another (and I loved the book too #sadtwat).

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Meyers whitesplains to all you uneducated niggras how you should feel about the Confederacy, their flag, and the US's historic use of slaves.

Myers once again demonstartes he lives under a rock in Fairyland with this statement:
Screwed up songs:

[youtube]P1mF2PFnQQI[/youtube]

Me and some friends used to do this one at open mic nights.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Bourne Skeptic wrote:
Yeah, it was on tonight. Great stuff so far but i wonder how they're going to cram this one into 10 episodes.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Can I commit geek heresy and say I just don't get Doctor Who?

I used to frikken love the old ones though when I was a kid but these new ones, especially the David Tennant ones are just too cheesy.
Meh, maybe I'm getting too old.
Me neither. I don't know if the single episode format is still being used, but I don't like it. Besides, I'm still having wet dreams about Nyssa.

http://i.imgur.com/in0k6rL.jpg
I grew up on Ace. Not literally....
http://blogs.independent.co.uk/wp-conte ... 02/Ace.jpg
I still have a penchant for slightly chubby, box-headed psuedo-anarchist women.
Oh good Lord, the seventh doctor? Hooray I win the oldest bastard award.

Oh Nyssa, Nyssa, remember when we were young? Before your planet blew up?

EdwardGemmer

Post by EdwardGemmer »

Tony Parsehole wrote:

Don't you understand? Clearly, by singing about a flag, Brad Paisley has proven to be a racist. He may have sang his song with a black person, but that is irrelevant to whether or not Brad Paisley actually hates black people. Just pay attention to some minor symbol please, not how he actually lives his life.

acathode

Post by acathode »

Whig wrote:I actually consider myself somewhat of a progressive and probably agree with PZ and many of the others on a wide range of issues but I actually like the political pluralism of modern atheism, for me it's a good bridge to civil libertarians that I otherwise wouldn't have. I also can't help but note the clear polarizing political moves from the FTBers, A+ers, and Skepchicks and it ticks me off: atheism loses a valuable flexibility if political conformity is enforced. I don't want atheism to turn into another political echo chamber, it doesn't need to do that and actually hurts chances to deconvert people (which is a dubious goal but one that I have some affinity for) in one of the places where it's most needed, where I live, the American South. The stigma of the "Atheist Commie" is still strong here and it turns a ton of people away. Anyway, that's my rant on PZ's latest little number.
I very strongly agree with this.
Honestly, looking on from the outside, it seems to me that the US A/S community's biggest demographical problem is the lack of political diversity, not the lack of ethnic minorities. The only groups of people I've seen actually being dissuaded from joining the US atheism community are not women or minorities, but republicans and libertarians, often by the sort of people you usually find commenting on FTB, who even use the terms as slurs.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Whig wrote:In PZ's new article about the recent troubles of Sam Harris he completely ignores how recent articles on Al Jazeera, Salon, the Guardian, and Vice slam not only Harris but all of New Atheism as an movement for neocon foreign policy and anti-Muslim hatred. The reason PZ doesn't take them to task for lumping in all new atheists is because he so desperately wants to turn atheism from the politically plural group that it is now into a progressive vanguard that would fit right in with groups like the Center For American Progress.

Every time PZ, Carrier, or the others call for a purge non-progressives are always targets.
They are the ones that say atheism naturally leads to progressive public policy. I think one reason people like Carrier like to down play church/state issues when talking about 'growing the movement' is the popularity of those issues with atheist social libertarians. I can't help but see not only the radical feminist roots of A+ but the radical socialist roots as well, since they often draw from the same playbook.

I actually consider myself somewhat of a progressive and probably agree with PZ and many of the others on a wide range of issues but I actually like the political pluralism of modern atheism, for me it's a good bridge to civil libertarians that I otherwise wouldn't have. I also can't help but note the clear polarizing political moves from the FTBers, A+ers, and Skepchicks and it ticks me off: atheism loses a valuable flexibility if political conformity is enforced. I don't want atheism to turn into another political echo chamber, it doesn't need to do that and actually hurts chances to deconvert people (which is a dubious goal but one that I have some affinity for) in one of the places where it's most needed, where I live, the American South. The stigma of the "Atheist Commie" is still strong here and it turns a ton of people away. Anyway, that's my rant on PZ's latest little number.
Good rant. A deliberate tour de (oh shut the fuck up me!).

If we want diversity in the movement that means diversity in thought as well as skin color, gender, sexual preference etc. Our atheist meetup group has some registered republicans, and a couple of libertarians. It even has (gasp) an Objectivist. A fucking Objectivist I tell you. Seriously.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Apples wrote:PZ is a fucking dumbass.
This woman took one photo a day in the worst year of her life, as she was living through a relationship that got progressively uglier. It starts off easily enough, and when the first blush of a bruise appears one day, you think it doesn’t look so bad — she still smiles frequently. But holy crap, by the end she looks like she’s been in a war. This is not something to watch if you’re easily triggered.
[youtube]Ertu9_MhFiM[/youtube]
I’m mainly wondering what has happened to the disgusting piece of shit who was doing this to her.
It has now been revealed that the injuries were done with stage makeup, as part of an advertising campaign to highlight the problem of domestic abuse.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... /#comments
It seems that PeeZee, a guy with a blog on the internet, needs to learn how to use it properly: you always need to check your sources before getting angry at any shit you see. But don't worry, my liege, I have the guy for the job:

http://i.imgur.com/X7W9LbH.jpg

Apples

Patriarchy, fuckface! Dipshit!

Post by Apples »

justinvacula wrote:As someone said earlier, this i just like a regular commenter on PZ's blog in real life - maybe Nerd of Redhead :p
BvgelK1Xg3I
Redhead Screamer: "Any pressures or expectations that lower the quality of life of any gender are Patriarchy!"

Redhead Screamer: "We don't hate you because you're men. We hate you because you're fucking MRAs!"

Guy: Those men are voted in by an electorate that is 55% women.

Feminist dude: "55% is not a majority!

Guy: What's a majority, then?

Feminist dude: "A majority is like 70%, 90%."

Southern

Post by Southern »

The fat bearded imbecile is a gift that keeps giving.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:
Yeah, it was on tonight. Great stuff so far but i wonder how they're going to cram this one into 10 episodes.
I heard that season 3 will cover about half of the third book "A Storm of Swords" and season 4 the other half.

EdwardGemmer

Post by EdwardGemmer »

Bourne Skeptic wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Bourne Skeptic wrote:
I heard that season 3 will cover about half of the third book "A Storm of Swords" and season 4 the other half.
At the rate the books are getting published they will have to split Feast for Crows into 6 seasons

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

justinvacula wrote:As someone said earlier, this i just like a regular commenter on PZ's blog in real life - maybe Nerd of Redhead :p

My ears started to bleed after 2 min. I'd rather spend the rest of my life listening to nails on a blackboard than 1 more minute of that shrill woman.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

PZ Fucking Myers makes out that all these minor things like singing about a flag and internet rape jokes are OH SO FUCKING SCARY AND HURTFUL as if he's never seen anything like it before. His blogposts endorsing tentacle rape porn make him such a fucking hypocrite.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Take away the feminist narrative, and it just looks like a female preacher. Deliberate? (Tour de force?)

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

By the way, could that be the "Redhead" of Nerd? (Even though she's clearly not, that's hardly natural.)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Al Stefanelli wrote:
Ericb wrote:
Al Stefanelli wrote:Hey, Y'all. Spent a week in Florida, Panama City Beach. Spring Break. Holy fucking shit... The girls keep getting prettier and I just keep getting older. Ha ha ha ha!

For those of you keeping up, I got good news. I was cleared of both Prostate and Bladder Cancer. Whew! Now, onto the Kidneys, Liver and Pancreas. Eventually, they'll figure it out.

Anyhow, thought I'd pop in and say hello to all my Pit friends. Hello, Pit Friends!
Only a true misogynist would notice pretty girls.

Glad to hear you've got a few clear organs (my father died of bladder cancer and it is nasty so that's a very good clear), good luck on the rest.
I would post pictures, but I'd probably end up getting keel-hauled. All I have to say is that I've got a few sets of beads, and kudos to the designers of these newfangled bathing suits for saving all that money on manufacturing costs related to material costs.

Thanks for the well-wishes (along with everyone else). Much appreciated.
Oh, come on now! NOT FAIR! I love pictures of pancreas, bladder and prostate! Party pooper.
Mmmm. Ofal and humble pie.

(Oh, and great news Al. Keep it up.)

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Pitchguest wrote:By the way, could that be the "Redhead" of Nerd? (Even though she's clearly not, that's hardly natural.)
It could be but until I see a citation it's all just opinion and is therefore dismissed.