Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Metalogic42

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Metalogic42 »

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Scented Nectar wrote: The clit is first in command and should get full priority (til it's done that is, then let it sleep please). Sometimes people say vag though to refer to the whole Vulva District neighbourhood down there. I like to hope everyone knows about the clit. :)
Justice: They didn't really steal the monkey. It was just a diversion so we could steal these.

[showing a bag of stolen diamonds]

Justice: And they're not the leaders of the C.L.I.T. The C.L.I.T is not real.

Whillenholly: No the clit is real. Its the female orgasm that's the myth.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Agree with the genius troll bit:
“Yeah fucking right! Fuck off, you bastard!” I screamed. I ran out of the room and into the Forbidden Forest where I had lost my virility to Draco and then I started to bust into tears.
'Lost my virility' - that's got to be the work of someone who has a much better ear for language then they're letting on.
I'll see you and raise you....
We started tiling of each other’s cloves fevently. He took of my blak thong and my black leather bar. I took of his black boxers. Then……………………… he put his trobbing you-know-what in my tool sexily.
That last line made me literally laugh out loud!
Sounds like James Joyce.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

"Everything can be explained with a simple rape analogy!"

-Martin Wagner, LSD casualty

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Scented Nectar wrote:
Skep tickle wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
rayshul wrote: They are targeting a whole new market of sad vaginas
That's a good point. As they lose atheists followers, they're replacing them with feminist followers, and there IS a market in that, even if they lose a few true Scotsmen feminists along the way.

Sad vaginas. I like that expression and may have to borrow it in the future. :D
I consider it my life's quest to make sad vaginas happy.
Go for the clit.
Yes, yes! Hear hear! I mean, over here, here! :lol:

The clit is first in command and should get full priority (til it's done that is, then let it sleep please). Sometimes people say vag though to refer to the whole Vulva District neighbourhood down there. I like to hope everyone knows about the clit. :)
I remember.............sigh

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:"Everything can be explained with a simple rape analogy!"

We can call that "reductio ad rapem".

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Cunning Punt wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:"Everything can be explained with a simple rape analogy!"

We can call that "reductio ad rapem".
That sounds like a spell incantation in My Immortal so it sounds good to me.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Cunning Punt wrote:
Martin Wagner applies his finely tuned moral sense to the whole sorry situation. I'm glad he is here to give us a tour de force. A corporation is like a drunk girl.

http://i.imgur.com/rV2299U.jpg
Everything have to end in raping a drunk girl with these people.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Fiddling web-cookies to scam E-bay is like raping an unconscious, drunk girl........ Because E-bay is like a girl and the web-cookies are a bit like being unconscious and the intoxication is like....Is like E-Bay's profit margin and the actual scam is like a rape!
Seems legit.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

[quote="Southern"
Everything have to end in raping a drunk girl with these people.[/quote]
It's a notable obsession. I know a bloke who collects and makes model railways and he goes on about 00 gauge miniature train tracks less than those lot go on about the various methods of sexual violation.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

If anybody's interested:
[youtube]1lXB542aW6s[/youtube]

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Scented Nectar wrote:The clit is first in command and should get full priority (til it's done that is, then let it sleep please). Sometimes people say vag though to refer to the whole Vulva District neighbourhood down there. I like to hope everyone knows about the clit. :)
[youtube]-N8Ta0v7dSM[/youtube]

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

[youtube]WLIZwStFQuY[/youtube]

Remick

Post by Remick »

justinvacula wrote:[youtube]WLIZwStFQuY[/youtube]
Or it could be dangerous because he can't fucking help himself from looking into the camera for several seconds at a time. Using too many brain cycles... What the actual Fuck? WHERE ARE YOUR EYES FUCK FACE?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

I'm sorry, Anthony - what was that you said again?
Anthony K

17 April 2013 at 1:00 pm (UTC -5)
mythbri: Not according to Muslims…they see every single criticism of Islam as “Islamophobia”.
Who? All muslims?
Which they equate with racism. As if Islam were a race.
Speaking about races, did you read the one about the Saudi student at the Boston marathon?

Yes, by all means, let’s wiffle and waffle about how Islam isn’t a race and therefore Islamophobia isn’t a thing.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-604003

O rly?

Could it be that Mythbri's making such an unwarranted generalisation because s/h/it's...Australian, perhaps?
Brownian

15 September 2012 at 10:24 am (UTC -5)

Oh, FFS.

Why is it that every time there’s a protracted argument about how Muslims are clearly more evil than everyone else, there seems to be a goddamn Australian at the centre of it all?

Goddamn genocidal racist motherfuckers.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-456822

Oh, and you can see how Anthony elaborates in his xenophobia here:
http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 246#p68246

Southern

Post by Southern »

Two things:

1) "I have a good a good brain...". Says you, Matt. After what happened when you got banned from A+theism forums, and you meltdown when TF00t pointed that you were banning people from your Facebook like a maniac and you insisting you never did such a thing... I think people can reserve themselves the right of doubting that.

2) You are so priviledged, living in some back-ass Merkin city. Down there, deep south of the Americas, if the cops catch you talking or looking at your cellphone while driving, you get a ticket. And if you get three or four of those tickets, you lose your license.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

I have a pretty good brain.
I can't tell you how many "really good drivers" I know who have been in stupid crashes.

Aside from being dangerous, it disinclines me to watch his videos because they're boring. If he wasn't having to split his attention between talking and driving then we might be getting ALL of that "pretty good brain".

Remick

Post by Remick »

AbsurdWalls wrote:
I can't tell you how many "really good drivers" I know who have been in stupid crashes.

Aside from being dangerous, it disinclines me to watch his videos because they're boring. If he wasn't having to split his attention between talking and driving then we might be getting ALL of that "pretty good brain".
Matt hasn't ever had anything to say. All he does is talk about how religion is silly and gives priority to callers to his show that seem particularly ignorant. Nothing he is doing,(except driving) could easily be done by a pre-teen.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

The operation of the camera is simple.

Ok, that's fair enough.

Oh, look how super smart Matt Dildohunty is! The point isn't how smart he is, it's that his attention is divided between speaking, thinking, and driving. He doesn't just have to think about what he's saying while making these videos, he has to make an active effort to say it correctly, enunciate well, etc. We all make idle conversation while driving with a passenger, but we don't talk about things (hopefully, anyway) that require more focus and thought. Regardless of how good his brain is, his attention is still on multiple things at once.

People can't see how I'm driving.

Doesn't matter how well he's driving on average. He's moving around a pretty heavy chunk of metal, on roads with other heavy chunks of metal, being moved around by other people who may be distracted by things, at speeds faster than human running speed even at the slowest. It only takes half a second of distraction for him to fail to see a child who just ran into the street. Drunk drivers don't do too bad either, except for the one time they fuck up.

These monologues happen even without recording.

Total non-sequitur. Turning off the camera doesn't make it ok. It's the monologues themselves that are the problem.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Remick wrote:
Or it could be dangerous because he can't fucking help himself from looking into the camera for several seconds at a time. Using too many brain cycles... What the actual Fuck? WHERE ARE YOUR EYES FUCK FACE?
Ah, but you see, Matt's one of those special, better drivers who doesn't get distracted like all those other plebby drivers do. You must surely be familiar with his type.

Because there's millions of them.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Next week: Matt reveals himself to be one of those special people who drive "better" drunk.
Metalogic42 wrote:These monologues happen even without recording.

Total non-sequitur. Turning off the camera doesn't make it ok. It's the monologues themselves that are the problem.
I disagree, I think recording the monologue necessarily changes the behaviour involved because of the additional things that have to be controlled and worried about. That's the unusually distracting/dangerous part.

decius

Post by decius »

Badger3k wrote: And Ophelia levels a broadside to the ol' Peenus and Dick Carrier [url-http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... emergency/]four horsemen emergency[/url]

But much more, what is this pathetic craven belly-crawling need for Bosses or Leaders or Heads or motherfucking Horsemen? Why are people such suckups? Why are they not just suckups, but not even embarrassed to be suckups?
Atheism doesn’t need any leaders. Leaders are not automatically a good thing. Get over it.
And by the way least of all does atheism need male leaders, or a mindless belief that we need male leaders. Of all people you would think atheists could manage to figure that out, because what is it that we don’t share with most people? Belief in a mysterious supernatural hidden male boss of all the bosses, that’s what.
[/quote]

Trust Ophelia and her cohorts of professional whingers to misrepresent people and facts.

The Four Horsemen label was first used jocularly in a debate, and later the media appropriated it. You don't hear them referring to themselves as such and Sam Harris has gone as far as to ridicule its persisting popularity.

A de-facto leadership spontaneously arises from every intellectual movement. It is only natural for the pre-eminent authors and thinkers of New Atheism to be recognised as such in virtue of their contributions, exposure, mediatic impact and sheer book sales.
Their gender is, needless to say, incidental and entirely irrelevant to the adherents feeling inspired and represented by those who have achieved prominence.

Ophelia's depiction of an undeserving cabal of patriarchs, ruling over obsequious godless congregations afflicted by paternal issues, closely resembles the delusions of a querulant.

Even by granting the importance Ophelia attaches to the Four Horsemen branding, she omits that - during the most recent of their rare reunions - Hitch's seat was taken by Ayaan Hirsi Ali. If such symbolism matters, then how could she miss it?

Similarly, has any of the race-gender-obsessed SJWs ever taken notice? (rhet.)

[youtube]sOMjEJ3JO5Q[/youtube]

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

An exchange between a Youtuber and Matt Dillahunty in the comments on his Youtube video:
Youtuber:I didn't understand any of that Matt with such bad audio. You will have to re-shoot it so I can understand it.
Matt: And I just watched it again and can hear everything perfectly.

Shouldn't Matt check his aural privilege?

surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

He does not need the car to make the videos : Also if driving while on a mobile is against the law then so should making a film too : Why cannot he do then in his back kitchen or spare bedroom like everyone else His reasoning that others do it too so presumably is alright for him is not sound logic : That brain he has should be telling him otherwise : But it is not a hanging offence so shall not waste any more time on it

rpguest

Post by rpguest »

decius wrote:Trust Ophelia and her cohorts of professional whingers to misrepresent people and facts.
their misrepresentation is more factual than any of the facts they misrepresent

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Matt also justifies his "video recording whilst driving" with this mind-boggling bit of sophistry:
Those studies cite talking to people on phones, who aren't in the car and can't adjust conversation to traffic - and talking WITH people who are responding and engaging in a dialog.

Show me a study that addresses what I'm doing. I'm unaware of any.
Until a scientific study is done that proves the so-called "dangers" of driving whilst making fucking Youtube videos then there must be NO danger!
Dangers and hazards can only be assessed with the benefit of a peer reviewed scientific study!
Let's all go and fry our cocks!
Let's all go and bum-frig a polar bear!
Let's all unicycle on a cliff-edge!
It must be safe! Show me a study that addresses any of that! I'm unaware of any!

To think I used to like and respect this inept oaf.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

surreptitious57 wrote:He does not need the car to make the videos : Also if driving while on a mobile is against the law then so should making a film too : Why cannot he do then in his back kitchen or spare bedroom like everyone else
because he's Matt Fucking Dillahunty and HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
The more you tell him he's wrong the more he's right.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Remick wrote:
AbsurdWalls wrote:

Matt hasn't ever had anything to say. All he does is talk about how religion is silly and gives priority to callers to his show that seem particularly ignorant. Nothing he is doing,(except driving) could easily be done by a pre-teen.
So Eucliwood could step into Matt's shoes and nothing would change much, except for a bit more hair.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

greylurker

Post by greylurker »

Southern wrote:

"I walways tought that Pong was created back then when all computers could process in real time was two horizontal bars and a square moving around the screen, and the only game you could reproduce with such advanced resources was Pong. But, what do I know about games?"

Most of the tennis like video games of that era used discrete logic, pulse generators with variable delays and coincidence detectors, no computer processor or software needed.

debaser71

Post by debaser71 »

"Show me a study that addresses what I'm doing. I'm unaware of any."

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/mar/18 ... w-20130315

"One such study came from a collaboration among the Australian universities of Wollongong and Victoria, the Swinburne University of Technology, the Institute for Breathing and Sleep, and the University of Barcelona.

Its results showed that there were some situations in which the distraction of texting was worse than the impairment that comes from driving while drunk.

The study said that hands-free technology did not appear to significantly reduce risks."

Not quite talking to a camera but close enough that people like Matt D. should take notice.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Hey Matt - why not wave your cock around in front of a honey badger?

Really, there aren't any studies showing it's unsafe, or anything.

Altair

Post by Altair »

PZ has a new post about Islamophobia.

It's a rather minimalistic post that only includes Jesus and Mo's cartoon about Barmaid being accused of Islamophobia (link)

The cartoon is interesting, but I loved the comments, which, after a couple word substitutions, turn into evidence of the inability of some FTB commenters to see beyond their own ideology
mythbri wrote:
Criticism of Islam feminism =/= Islamophobia. Misogyny

I’m troubled by the implication that Islamophobia misogyny is nothing more than criticism.
Kevin wrote: mythbri: Not according to Muslims feminists …they see every single criticism of Islam feminism as “Islamophobia Misogyny”.

Which they equate with racism. As if Islam were a race.

It’s nothing more than a silencing tactic. Akin to the $cientologist strategy of accusing you of doing something shameful or harmful (like being a pedophile) instead of focusing on their scam.
Gregory Greenwood wrote: Fundamentalists, of whatever stripe, all basically think the same way; the only freedoms, rights or opinions that matter are their own. Thus, it is fine for them to say things like those who harbour other religious beliefs opinions about gender are ‘damned’, or that atheists pitters are subhuman, baby-eating women-hating monsters lacking in any shred of morality or human decency, but anyone who dares to criticise their beliefs at all – still less in the same terms as they themselves use so freely – is automatically tarred with the brush of bigotry.
drosera wrote: It would hardly be worth the effort to mock a religion an ideology that doesn’t have adherents. But why can’t one can mock the tenets of a powerful religion gender ideology and the behaviour of its more obnoxious adherents
These guys are just refuting themselves now.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Tigzy wrote:Hey Matt - why not wave your cock around in front of a honey badger?

If he's going to do this, I would add that there are also no studies showing it is unsafe to film yourself waving your cock at a honey badger.

greylurker

Post by greylurker »

Well, after the crash he can produce the video as evidence...

'blah blah blah *CRUNCH* oh shit my nose...'

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Slow night on the Pit so here are some Nazi women with milk.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5556283904/h09C3DD5D/
If that doesn't spice things up then I don't know what will.

Altair

Post by Altair »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Slow night on the Pit so here are some Nazi women with milk.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5556283904/h09C3DD5D/
Hehe, even Hitler is trying to look away from that!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

The carpet and furniture are the most disturbing things in the picture.

welch

Post by welch »

Southern wrote:Today on the Mildrew Pit the panel "Discussing the worst of erotic fanfic on the internet", with Metalogic42, Tony Parsehole, Tigzy and welch.

Highlights:

" I say it's troll too but genius troll all the same." - Tony Parsehole
" (...) that's got to be the work of someone who has a much better ear for language then they're letting on." - Tigzy
" (...) It's actually quite brilliant , like a bizarro Clockwork Orange." - Ericb

Still more interesting than a panel about erotica by Greta Christina & friends, I would say.
A panel on that would be the best one ever, but you'd need portapots to handle all the people needing to take a piss from laughing so hard.

welch

Post by welch »

Metalogic42 wrote:
“You fucking prep!!!” yelled Draco. Then he loked at me sadly. “I forgot to tell u, Ebony. Snape made me do it with him. I didn’t really have sexx him but he’s a ropeist!!!!”
FTB is right. We live in a rope culture.
Rope makes me masticate gothikaily

JAB

Post by JAB »

Altair wrote:PZ has a new post about Islamophobia.
snip

The cartoon is interesting, but I loved the comments, which, after a couple word substitutions, turn into evidence of the inability of some FTB commenters to see beyond their own ideology

snip
Gregory Greenwood wrote: Fundamentalists, of whatever stripe, all basically think the same way; the only freedoms, rights or opinions that matter are their own. Thus, it is fine for them to say things like those who harbour other religious beliefs opinions about gender are ‘damned’, or that atheists pitters are subhuman, baby-eating women-hating monsters lacking in any shred of morality or human decency, but anyone who dares to criticise their beliefs at all – still less in the same terms as they themselves use so freely – is automatically tarred with the brush of bigotry.
What! We aren't eating babies any more? We do still dream of spree killing though, right? :lol:

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

AbsurdWalls wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Hey Matt - why not wave your cock around in front of a honey badger?

If he's going to do this, I would add that there are also no studies showing it is unsafe to film yourself waving your cock at a honey badger.
Yes. Thank you for that very, very important addendum. HD video, if you please, with stereo sound.

I never was much of a fan of Dillahunty, but was completely turned off to him after watching his waffling response after getting personally skewered by the A+ mods, which for the record was one of the best shows EVER! :twisted:

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

You are still an idiot and I'd be willing to tell you that to your face using my real name. So many drunks claim "Oh I was driving slowly so I was a safe driver!" You cannot possibly be objective about your driving with any distraction in the car, even a passenger. I was rear ended once by some idiot who was too busy talking to their passenger to notice the light had changed.

It's recent news here in Ottawa as well.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/st ... paign.html

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:He does not need the car to make the videos : Also if driving while on a mobile is against the law then so should making a film too : Why cannot he do then in his back kitchen or spare bedroom like everyone else
because he's Matt Fucking Dillahunty and HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
The more you tell him he's wrong the more he's right.
People drive and talk all the time, or sing along. I don't see the issue there. It's not optimal, but not exactly unusual.

debaser71

Post by debaser71 »

Yes, many people do foolish things while driving. This is no excuse.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Parody Accountant wrote:
ERV wrote: ...

Know who I give money/supplies to? Know who I support? Local animal shelters.

Skeptics/Skeptic groups can fuck off.
Local animal shelters for me too, in general.
UNHCR, UNICEF, and Medicins sans Frontier. But that is just me.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Scented Nectar wrote:
Skep tickle wrote: Go for the clit.
Yes, yes! Hear hear! I mean, over here, here! :lol:

The clit is first in command and should get full priority (til it's done that is, then let it sleep please). Sometimes people say vag though to refer to the whole Vulva District neighbourhood down there. I like to hope everyone knows about the clit. :)
Does it come with a manual?

:whistle:

welch

Post by welch »

Also, Dillahunty does actually spend a non-zero amount of time looking at the camera. At 55 or so MPH, with a relative speed to oncoming traffic, it doesn't take a lot of time for things to go from easily avoidable to OH SHIT I'M FUCKED.

Jimmy Russel

Post by Jimmy Russel »

I don't think talking to yourself or singing while driving is that dangerous, his monologues without the camera are probably less dangerous because they require far less brain power.

A monologue with no one to listen requires far less attention. You could Umm, Aaah, pause, stuff things up, repeat things a number of times to make it sound better.

When he talks to the camera, he is in fact talking to an audience, his syntax must be clear, allowing sentences to flow sloppily doesn't cut it. Significantly more brainpower is required to talk to an audience and have it clearly understood than to play with ideas in your head out loud.

debaser71

Post by debaser71 »

I took note of my own driving when I started singing. I pay less attention and end up driving a bit faster than I otherwise would. Guilty...but now that I am aware I resist the urge to sing. I'm not trying to impose laws or anything. I just want people to pay fucking attention to the god damned road. I'll start with the man in the mirror.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

My comment on Zvan's poast #4 made it through moderation intact. Copy :here

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Slow night on the Pit so here are some Nazi women with milk.
[bimg]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5556283904/h09C3DD5D/[/bimg]
Forget the milk, what about the milkers?

Tits out for the SS!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Submariner wrote:My comment on Zvan's poast #4 made it through moderation intact. Copy :here
I must say the tower of the submarine looks suspiciously like a racist hat! And a good post. Brevity was a good idea (where I can still learn, but as various writers claimed: "sorry for the long letter, didn't have time for a short one").

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

[youtube]B4CnCSVZJ0k[/youtube]

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

decius wrote:
Badger3k wrote: And Ophelia levels a broadside to the ol' Peenus and Dick Carrier [url-http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... emergency/]four horsemen emergency[/url]

But much more, what is this pathetic craven belly-crawling need for Bosses or Leaders or Heads or motherfucking Horsemen? Why are people such suckups? Why are they not just suckups, but not even embarrassed to be suckups?
Atheism doesn’t need any leaders. Leaders are not automatically a good thing. Get over it.
And by the way least of all does atheism need male leaders, or a mindless belief that we need male leaders. Of all people you would think atheists could manage to figure that out, because what is it that we don’t share with most people? Belief in a mysterious supernatural hidden male boss of all the bosses, that’s what.
Trust Ophelia and her cohorts of professional whingers to misrepresent people and facts.

The Four Horsemen label was first used jocularly in a debate, and later the media appropriated it. You don't hear them referring to themselves as such and Sam Harris has gone as far as to ridicule its persisting popularity.

A de-facto leadership spontaneously arises from every intellectual movement. It is only natural for the pre-eminent authors and thinkers of New Atheism to be recognised as such in virtue of their contributions, exposure, mediatic impact and sheer book sales.
Their gender is, needless to say, incidental and entirely irrelevant to the adherents feeling inspired and represented by those who have achieved prominence.

Ophelia's depiction of an undeserving cabal of patriarchs, ruling over obsequious godless congregations afflicted by paternal issues, closely resembles the delusions of a querulant.

Even by granting the importance Ophelia attaches to the Four Horsemen branding, she omits that - during the most recent of their rare reunions - Hitch's seat was taken by Ayaan Hirsi Ali. If such symbolism matters, then how could she miss it?

Similarly, has any of the race-gender-obsessed SJWs ever taken notice? (rhet.)

[youtube]sOMjEJ3JO5Q[/youtube][/quote]
SJW hate Hirsi Ali as an islamaphobe, someone who receives serious death threats but doesn't follow their professional victim model, and as someone of genuine accomplishment.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I love my NZ culture.

[youtube]ilMBLV3A6ug[/youtube]

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

I was just about to tell my lazy bitch of wife that she needs to go get me more beers from the store. I'm nearly out, and that fucking cunt thinks she can just sit around polishing the silverware after making, serving, and spoonfeeding me my dinner.

Then I saw this on the Skepchick website, where Becky Whatnot reveals a backchannel message, and suddenly the scales were removed from my eyes. Never again shall I buy into cheap stereotypes about women:
From the Skepchick back channel:
On Apr 14, 2013, at 9:01 PM, Mary Brock wrote:

We just found a huge, red house centipede (in the sink!) and so we sucked it up into the vacuum. Now we are terrified to empty the canister because we are both paranoid the bug will come out with the dust. So my question is how long do these fuckers survive without food/water? We don’t know if it was sucked into the main part of the vacuum or if it is lurking in the tubes, so we duct taped the holes and we’re not going to use the vacuum for a while. Until it dies, hopefully.