Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Mykeru

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Mykeru »

Oh, you know that "Skeptic Woman" statement. The latest from the FTBullies is that it's horseshit due to the "fake names":

http://sinmantyx.wordpress.com/2013/06/ ... tic-women/

I wonder where those came from?

DeepInsideYourMind

Post by DeepInsideYourMind »

Mykeru wrote:Oh, you know that "Skeptic Woman" statement. The latest from the FTBullies is that it's horseshit due to the "fake names":

Translation of their translation:

"You girls are too stupid and dumb to realise you are oppressed"

curriejean

Post by curriejean »

Mykeru wrote:Oh, you know that "Skeptic Woman" statement. The latest from the FTBullies is that it's horseshit due to the "fake names":

Oh god, this is so easily ripped to shreds.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Oh, that all comes from M. A. Melby. A known troll and mendacious clown.

LMU

Post by LMU »

curriejean wrote:What a hoot.

http://i.imgur.com/vyyVkPq.png
Thank you for the petition and your efforts!

Remember that they are not reasonable people, and that it is their problem, not yours, so don't take their behavior personally (not that you were, but it is likely you'll see more and worse of that).

curriejean

Post by curriejean »

My favourite part is where the writer magically claims the opening paragraph to be passive aggressive in a post titled "Fixed that for you."

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

H. Korban wrote:[...] It appears that these people have created a cult of confession, a sisterhood of the oppressed bound together by guilt, shame and victimhood. I quote from Robert Lifton's "Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism"
The cult of confession can offer the individual personal meaningful psychological satisfactions in the continuing opportunity for emotional catharsis and for relief of suppressed guilt feeling, especially insofar as these are associated with self-punitive tendencies to get pleasure from personal degradation. More than this, the sharing of confession enthusiasms can create an orgiastic sense of "oneness" of the most intense intimacy with fellow confessors and of the dissolution of self into the great flow of the Movement. And there is also, at least initially, the possibility of genuine self-revelation and of self-betterment through the recognition that "the thing that has been exposed is what I am."
Although Lifton wrote this [...]
You wrote some good things already. It's interesting how it comes together...without knowing Lifton, my own observation a while ago....
me wrote:[...] They would attack on the mildest reason and blow it out of proportion, and then extort apologies and the like from their targets. Otherwise, if a new user would approach already submissive, ideally with a sexist confession story, they would welcome them. [...]

curriejean

Post by curriejean »

LMU wrote:

Thank you for the petition and your efforts!

Remember that they are not reasonable people, and that it is their problem, not yours, so don't take their behavior personally (not that you were, but it is likely you'll see more and worse of that).
You are welcome (and I extend the thanks to others). Not to worry about it getting to me, I habitually throw myself into rhetorical battles about ideas that matter to me and I've mostly hardened up. If it starts to get to me I have a back yard and a fire pit to retreat to. :)

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Go Currie Jean! Crommie isn't nearly as clever as he thinks he is.

windy

Post by windy »

DeepInsideYourMind wrote:

Translation of their translation:

"You girls are too stupid and dumb to realise you are oppressed"

We hide behind anonymity in order to conduct ourselves the way we do without fear of repercussions.
More translation of translation:
'I'm too much of a moron to take into account that many if not most women on the list so far signed their real names, so I'm just gonna go with "they hide behind anonymity"'. LOL

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Please do not judge all Vancouverites on the basis of Crommunist.

mikelf

Post by mikelf »

Crommie sure mansplained that to you. Next time you want to venture an opinion, make sure that Crommie or PZ give the correct one.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

bovarchist wrote:Please do not judge all Vancouverites on the basis of Crommunist.
Yeah, Sasha Wiley Coyote's from there, too, right?

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

HAHA. Yes, please. I'm not exactly a Vancouverite anymore -- I live in New Westminster, south of Vancouver, but indeed, Vancouver boasts Crommie, the Elf-Sherrif (Setar), and the dreaded Half-fish. Probably a few more -- oh yes, that crazy shouting woman who does weird and awful slam poetry and throws herself in front of cars and things and then claims she was attacked.

Anyway, sheesh. Vancouver has far more than its share of fundaloonie gender feminists.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

That's it, Wiley Coyote slam poet extraordinaire.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

John Greg wrote:
HAHA. Yes, please. I'm not exactly a Vancouverite anymore -- I live in New Westminster, south of Vancouver, but indeed, Vancouver boasts Crommie, the Elf-Sherrif (Setar), and the dreaded Half-fish. Probably a few more -- oh yes, that crazy shouting woman who does weird and awful slam poetry and throws herself in front of cars and things and then claims she was attacked.

Anyway, sheesh. Vancouver has far more than its share of fundaloonie gender feminists.
Vancouver:

[youtube]aCbfMkh940Q[/youtube]

Seems reasonable

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Fuck that projecting piece of crap Crommunist pisses me off.

Post by Guest »

windy wrote:

What a cunt. He should shut up and listen.
too busy mansplaining

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Karmakin wrote:Fuck that projecting piece of crap Crommunist pisses me off.
Before you get too upset, it might help to put things in perspective that he not only has three marbles rolling around in his brainpan, but he's also an enormous dick.

Then go for the lulz.

http://randazza.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/lulz.jpg

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

M. A. Melby, Maroon:

curriejean

Post by curriejean »

Mykeru wrote:M. A. Melby, Maroon:

Well done, sir.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Git wrote:
Remick wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
Git wrote:
cunt wrote:
I didn't ask for names, dickhead. I asked for examples of a left-wing news organisation that distorted and ignored the facts on the issue to suit their ideology. So, go on, there's been a lot of false shit in the left wing media about Nuclear, GMO, Immigration and Islam.
BBC, C4, MSNBC. There's three for starters. Just as bad as Fox is.
You really are a fucking moron, aren't you?
But don't ignore him, or you are Peezus. Ignoring him is tone trolling.... Holy shit, it Git a mod at A+?
Ah yes, how dare I be something other than a card-carrying progressive or leftist eh?

Scratch a liberal, find a fascist underneath.
Yep, that's me. I'm anti-semitic as well.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

curriejean wrote:

Well done, sir.
Gets better when @inmyunbelief joins the fray. Jesus, the influx of these arrogant poltroons into the atheist movement is appalling.

dresq

Post by dresq »

Mykeru wrote:
John Greg wrote:

Vancouver:

[youtube]aCbfMkh940Q[/youtube]

Seems reasonable
I don't have any personal experience in Vancouver, but there's a group of researchers based out of Simon Fraser Univ. there with whom I am often at odds. In my imagination they would fit right in with Crommunist and the A+ers, but that may just be spite on my part.

dogen

Post by dogen »

cunt wrote:
Mykeru wrote:Regarding this long, circuitous political discussion: CONSIDER THIS A WARNING.

Defy me at your own peril, fuckers.
Eat me.
What is this, Alice in fucking Wonderland?

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

cunt wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
cunt wrote:
Mykeru wrote:Regarding this long, circuitous political discussion: CONSIDER THIS A WARNING.

Eat me.
You wish, you spotty little Limey shit-stain.
Good insult, my ancestors maybe ate limes on a ship so they wouldn't get scurvy.
At least they didn't shove them up their asses.

agarybuseychristmas

Post by agarybuseychristmas »

Gonna be implementing some signature stats tomorrow, likely number of unique IPS, number of unique signatures, and probably some filter and ordering options.

Also Crommunist is a self-righteous moron.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Angry_Drunk wrote:
Ophelia 'Outrage-Addict' Benson wrote: So Nugent will respond, and no doubt he will “make a stand” and agree with Sub Man that my blog post about “Skep tickle” is like the Nuremberg Race Law of 1935. Either he will disinvite me from the conference, or I will be forced to withdraw, because the slime pit will do whatever it takes to hound me out.
Emphasis mine.

She's already setting up her flounce strategy. Even if Nugent doesn't tell her to bugger off she'll skip the conference and claim that we "forced" her to do so.
great - one down three to go

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

dogen wrote:
cunt wrote:

Eat me.
You are new around here. I can tell.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

AndrewV69 wrote:
dogen wrote:
cunt wrote:

Eat me.
We need Michael K. Gray to explain the reference, I guess. In a long, disconnected self-wanking paragraph.

Oof

Post by Oof »

I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I want to share something I think a lot of you will appreciate:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1f8ac6f6dec6 ... o1_500.jpg

Southern

Post by Southern »

Corylus wrote:
Eskarina wrote:
curriejean wrote:"Ophelia F Benson" signed the statement from an Australian IP. Removed.

(Oh and about email verification -- it only verifies that the signature is associated with an email address, any email address. The form allows one verification-optional signature, then requires email verification for any additional signatures from the same IP.)

http://www.skepticwomen.com/welcome-statement

55 signs so far with only a few questionable names.
Eva Braun, MRA Doormat and Elisabeth Fritzl are certainly worth checking out.
Elisabeth Fritzl? Oh my, I am very much hoping that this is a real but unfortunate name. She is written down as coming from Germany when the actual person comes from Austria. Unfortunately this is more likely evidence of stupidity on the part of the poster rather than a coincidental with the name.

Incidentally, for our guests, what you are seeing with me now is an example of a woman finding the use of a vile rape case to score points utterly, utterly disgusting. How completely shameful.

Now, if the person who entered that is actually reading:

You are a suppurating pustule unworthy of gracing the backside of a blackmailer.

Why so cross, Corylus? Well now, let me show you, darling. Take a moment now to imagine yourself trying to explain to Elisabeth - to her face - why you thought it acceptable to capitalize on her name and experience.

"We-ell, I thought it would make a good point about Stockholm Syndrome and be damn funny at the same time .... "

You see? You see?

You execrable lowlife.
Oh, cmon. Trolling is always funny... for the person doing it. I remember the last time I engaged in some light-hearted trolling over Nugent's blog, to piss Eucliwoo and that guy posting the Paintshops of the FCBrigade. Hilarious for me, as I managed to make both of them argue a point that had nothing to do with anything they were discussing.

I do have to commend the guy/girl signing as Elisabeth Fritzl. It's a stroke of malice that makes the childish internet troll inside me proud. If you want to troll, go for the throat. You should cause serious discomfort, while taking nothing serious at all. That's why I like Franc's outbursts of verbal abuse against the FCBrigade: it reeks of that "I don't care, but they do, and boy how they do care" attitude I find commendable in these boring PC days.

Bill the Cat

Dear Mr Thomas -

Post by Bill the Cat »

Mark Thomas wrote:[quote="Remick"
Just saying 'research' doesn't absolve you from providing it. Link? I have a feeling that I've already explained why this 'research' is faulty without reading it, but I will still read it and see if I am mistaken.
http://www.timgroseclose.com/[/quote]
Sorry if I' a little late to the party commenting on this one but (giggle) I just (guffaw) couldn't (tehee) (blows a hair ball) resist (BAWAHAHAHA!)
You link to that filthy opinion piece and call it research? Have I got a bridge to sell you!

My politics? Conservative - in the Eisenhower sense + Liberal - in the Truman sense (subtract Korea from that, if you will.) I believe the Repubs represent the 10% (be reasonable - just give us all your $$$$$$$ and we will leave town - better yet YOU leave town & we will stay) waaaaaay on the right - and the Dems represent the 10% (be reasonable - just give us all of your $$$$$$$$ and we will figure out a way to blow it.) waaaaaaay over on the left. Leaving the rest of us unrepresented.

The news? Know of any agency that just reports what happened? Anything else is just propaganda. I WILL say that the left leaning media at least trys to include the facts. Not so for Fox. BBC is probably the best out there.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Remick wrote:
cunt wrote:
Im also not convinced by the "corporate media" argument (someone else here argued this point), corporations aren't inherently conservative and in fact many of them (GE, Facebook, Apple) lean decidedly to the left (and they have reasons for doing so).
lmao
Agree, is this a joke? You clearly don't understand what is meant by 'corporate media'. Apple leans left? On what planet? They use sweatshop labor and tax havens to avoid paying taxes on 60-70% of their profits, just because leftists like and use their products doesn't mean Apple itself is leftist. Popular in Hollywood != left leaning.
Apple makes their products on Chinese sweatshops = giving money to the dirty Commies.

Leftist bastards!

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

sacha wrote:
Angry_Drunk wrote:
Ophelia 'Outrage-Addict' Benson wrote: So Nugent will respond, and no doubt he will “make a stand” and agree with Sub Man that my blog post about “Skep tickle” is like the Nuremberg Race Law of 1935. Either he will disinvite me from the conference, or I will be forced to withdraw, because the slime pit will do whatever it takes to hound me out.
Emphasis mine.

She's already setting up her flounce strategy. Even if Nugent doesn't tell her to bugger off she'll skip the conference and claim that we "forced" her to do so.
great - one down three to go
Unfortunately, it's more likely that she'll still attend the meeting, because the tickets have been purchased and people are counting on her and whatever blah blah blah. Then it will be a courageous long-suffering harassed martyr wankfest on her part, wherein she braves "attacks" from the evil Vacula, and somehow manages to continue the noble struggle against oppressors of privileged white women everywhere. Her supporters and fans will buy her meals and drinks and send her money and gush about her courage. Yuk.

Southern

Post by Southern »

bovarchist wrote:Has anybody noticed that the word 'Boob' is an orthographic diagram of actual boobs?
I do notice. Blessed be your English language, and the Latin alphabet!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I want to know who getting a cot from OCC's "Woe Is Me!" fund. It HAS to be Mykeru - he stirs up her minions the most, right?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Er, cut.

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

From an article on Egon Krenz, the last Communist leader of East Germany when the Wall fell:
In Communist party terms he was a roaring success. He joined the East German Socialist Unity party in 1955 when he was 18 and moved steadily up the ranks, joining the politburo in 1983. For nearly a decade he was East Germany’s “crown prince”, the man most likely to succeed the state’s veteran leader Erich Honecker.

He visited West Germany in the summer of 1989 when nobody suspected that the Wall would fall, still confident that his regime would survive him. Brigitte Schulte, a West German Social Democrat who accompanied him, described him as “utterly unsympathetic”, and recalled how he spoke knowledgeably about choice foods, fine wines and all the privileges that were denied to ordinary East Germans. “He struck me as the consummate apparatchik, a true child of the system, surrounded by the oiliest advisers, the sort of people who would do anything,” she said at the time.
I've been watching Svan for some time now and trying to sort where I recognize her personality type from - so familiar yet......and there it is. The souless, unfeeling aparatchik. The faceless person who signs the warrant, who snuffs the light, the utterly necessary cog in the machinery needed for the totalitarian society to operate. Change the name to 'Svan' and party/state references to 'FtB' in that article and it fits eerily well.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Lsuoma wrote:I want to know who getting a cot from OCC's "Woe Is Me!" fund. It HAS to be Mykeru - he stirs up her minions the most, right?
I just want to throw this: have you guys ever seen Ophelia and Mykeru in the same room, at the same time?

Food for thought.

Parody Accountant

Oof wrote:I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I want to share something I think a lot of you will appreciate:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1f8ac6f6dec6 ... o1_500.jpg
I came.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Mykeru wrote:
curriejean wrote:

Well done, sir.
Gets better when @inmyunbelief joins the fray. Jesus, the influx of these arrogant poltroons into the atheist movement is appalling.
Jesus where is Brave Hero Elevatorgate when you need him to archive an entire Twitter conversation?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ybmOvnPc3J4/T ... cepalm.jpg

Yes, I know, but I'm too lazy to figure out Storify

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Zenspace wrote:From an article on Egon Krenz, the last Communist leader of East Germany when the Wall fell:
In Communist party terms he was a roaring success. He joined the East German Socialist Unity party in 1955 when he was 18 and moved steadily up the ranks, joining the politburo in 1983. For nearly a decade he was East Germany’s “crown prince”, the man most likely to succeed the state’s veteran leader Erich Honecker.

He visited West Germany in the summer of 1989 when nobody suspected that the Wall would fall, still confident that his regime would survive him. Brigitte Schulte, a West German Social Democrat who accompanied him, described him as “utterly unsympathetic”, and recalled how he spoke knowledgeably about choice foods, fine wines and all the privileges that were denied to ordinary East Germans. “He struck me as the consummate apparatchik, a true child of the system, surrounded by the oiliest advisers, the sort of people who would do anything,” she said at the time.
I've been watching Svan for some time now and trying to sort where I recognize her personality type from - so familiar yet......and there it is. The souless, unfeeling aparatchik. The faceless person who signs the warrant, who snuffs the light, the utterly necessary cog in the machinery needed for the totalitarian society to operate. Change the name to 'Svan' and party/state references to 'FtB' in that article and it fits eerily well.
Dude, they went after me with their best efforts, and all they managed to do was get people annoyed (at best) and concerned about my personal safety (at worst).

Theyre nutbags to outside observers.

They arent signing warrants and snuffing lights.

Factory standard losers willing to do anything, anything, to feel like they are 'part of something'. Thats where the soullessness comes from-- the desperation.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Southern wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:I want to know who getting a cot from OCC's "Woe Is Me!" fund. It HAS to be Mykeru - he stirs up her minions the most, right?
I just want to throw this: have you guys ever seen Ophelia and Mykeru in the same room, at the same time?

Food for thought.
Have you no shame? You just doxxed Ophilia Benson!!!!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Mykeru wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
dogen wrote:
cunt wrote:

Eat me.
We need Michael K. Gray to explain the reference, I guess. In a long, disconnected self-wanking paragraph.
And so brave Sir Mykeru, as a modern day Sir Ivanhoe - riding gallantly (gall-ant-lie, perhaps?) into battle (or combat (or perchance con-bat, if thou wouldst allow?)) doth turn his charger towards Sir Michael Kingsford (derived, of course, from the ancient river crossing which did allow His Majesty's Lancastrian troops to traverse betwixt the ancient Duchies of Lancaster and Yorkshire or - as many a local yeoman had it within taverns of the time - the side of truth and the side of beef (beef being subject to a levy of 3 shillings per side at the time, a throwback to Old King Jack, who didst follow with perhaps too little caution the story of the butcher in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.
Be not lost,
Within St Swithin,
Care not a rhyme,
For thou hast Saint Sim(on)
And on and on and on)).

And proudly doth Sir King's Ford of the Gray raise up 'pon his podium (both podes planted firmly thereupon) and say:
(cont'd page 94)

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

ERV wrote:
Zenspace wrote:From an article on Egon Krenz, the last Communist leader of East Germany when the Wall fell:

Dude, they went after me with their best efforts, and all they managed to do was get people annoyed (at best) and concerned about my personal safety (at worst).

Factory standard losers willing to do anything, anything, to feel like they are 'part of something'. Thats where the soullessness comes from-- the desperation.
I'm feeling dramatic tonight. :dance: (just got back from the hospital. Brother has a close call with a heart attack and was delivered by ambulance. Looks like a quadruple bypass for him in a few days.)

My comment is more of a metaphor, but I hope the desperation bit is true. It certainly does seem to be showing in their behavior of late (or were they always this fucked up?)

On another note, how are things pulling together out your way?

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

ERV wrote:

And the same people, literally the same people like Greg Laden went after me. Perhaps with some of the wind out of their sails from the utter fail they experienced with Abbie. With me no one was concerned about my personal safety because I'm kind of a mean asshole anyway, but the result was just the same: Not good for them.

Yet they still do it. Because they can't help themselves. They are nutbags who are increasingly doing what they do not out of some strategy but out of a deep dysfunctional psychological need.

What's more, someone could make the argument that Abbie had it coming by actively frustrating them, and I have it coming because I basically ask for it, but they are now working their playbook on people who they can make no reasonable argument to justify doxing. We can take as given that Ophelia Benson doesn't have three brain cells to rub together to come up with justification, but even Stephanie Svan, who was formerly Rovian in her ability to gin up rationales, came out with the thinnest, most laughable "they are like terrorists" justification.

At this point they are just flailing, acting out their frustration and, as Abbie said, desperation.

Rather than puff them up with comparison to real monsters, we have to keep in mind that, ultimately, they are just a bunch of half-bright assholes playing stupid games on the internet and, at best, winning stupid prizes.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
And so brave Sir Mykeru, as a modern day Sir Ivanhoe - riding gallantly (gall-ant-lie, perhaps?) into battle (or combat (or perchance con-bat, if thou wouldst allow?)) doth turn his charger towards Sir Michael Kingsford (derived, of course, from the ancient river crossing which did allow His Majesty's Lancastrian troops to traverse betwixt the ancient Duchies of Lancaster and Yorkshire or - as many a local yeoman had it within taverns of the time - the side of truth and the side of beef (beef being subject to a levy of 3 shillings per side at the time, a throwback to Old King Jack, who didst follow with perhaps too little caution the story of the butcher in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.
Be not lost,
Within St Swithin,
Care not a rhyme,
For thou hast Saint Sim(on)
And on and on and on)).

And proudly doth Sir King's Ford of the Gray raise up 'pon his podium (both podes planted firmly thereupon) and say:
(cont'd page 94)
That's amazing, it just sort of bobbed on a pretentious foam, unmoored from anything that could be confused with an actual thought. Just like the real thing.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

dresq wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
John Greg wrote:

Seems reasonable
I don't have any personal experience in Vancouver, but there's a group of researchers based out of Simon Fraser Univ. there with whom I am often at odds. In my imagination they would fit right in with Crommunist and the A+ers, but that may just be spite on my part.
Well then you have something in common with the principal of the private Christian school I attended. He warned me that if If went to SFU I would turn into a Marxist and an atheist. I was already an atheist of course, but boy lucky thing I didn't become a Marxist too!

Parody Accountant

Parody Accountant

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Zenspace wrote:I'm feeling dramatic tonight. :dance: (just got back from the hospital. Brother has a close call with a heart attack and was delivered by ambulance. Looks like a quadruple bypass for him in a few days.)

My comment is more of a metaphor, but I hope the desperation bit is true. It certainly does seem to be showing in their behavior of late (or were they always this fucked up?)

On another note, how are things pulling together out your way?
Sorry to hear about your brother, Zenspace. Glad he was able to get to medical care quickly, and I hope his surgery goes well.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news. Some woman gets into Michelle Obama's face and she returns the favour. Must be my sense of humour but everything about that article had me chuckling.

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2013/06/ ... over-enda/
A lesbian activist had a testy exchange with first lady Michelle Obama at a fundraiser on Tuesday evening over a much sought-after LGBT non-discrimination executive order, leading to the ejection of the activist from the event.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Mykeru wrote:[With me no one was concerned about my personal safety because I'm kind of a mean asshole anyway, but the result was just the same: Not good for them.
Thats not true at all. I was concerned for you and your ex-- I know my situation, but I didnt (dont) know your alls.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Parody Accountant wrote:http://i.qkme.me/3uqnfw.jpg
But when he does, he berates them about the Aquatic Ape theory being bullshit.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Slymepit and FTB - Never, ever, getting back together.

[youtube]0P7gar7efHI[/youtube]

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

agarybuseychristmas wrote: Also this:

http://i.minus.com/iyxga2AwEGRLb.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^
Simply fucking awesome! I LMAO!

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

If the signatures keep on coming, http://www.skepticwomen.com/welcome-statement will have more women in favor than were at WISC2 :D