Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Dave

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Dave »

Tony Parsehole wrote: And, yeah, Tyrion Lannister is awesome but I think Arya will overshadow him in the pissing contest.
I know very little about GoT. (I attempted to read the books but I got sick of Martin's constant use of the +5 Sledghammer of Foreshadowing and gave up early on in the first one.)

But based on what little I know, I cant tell if you are referring to a literal pissing contest or just a figurative one.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

cunt wrote:
Rebecca Watson wrote a pretty level-headed article recently on the misogyny in game of thrones. I'm not even being sarcastic.

http://skepchick.org/2013/06/misogyny-a ... verything/

It's Myers' comment underneath that really encapsulates the problem so many (non-radical) feminists have with the show. It's not so much that they mind all the tits, bums and violence against women. It's that they think everybody else is too stupid to understand that it's a fantasy tv show, and not an aspirational life-style magazine.
Well, for some spods in their mothers' basements (Hi Anthony!) the show MAY be the latter, but most of them really do grow out of it, and the net effect of the people who see it as a script for their lives is within epsilon of zero. It's really not the deal that the femdroids and followers of PeeZus, and all the rest think it is.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

welch wrote:
Tribble wrote:
That's a false analogy. Sioux is, in fact, the name of a Native American tribe. Redskins is, in fact, a commonly understood as a racial slur. It may have not started out that way, much like 'nigger' came from 'negro' which is merely Spanish for 'black.' But it is now.

Not really. the names the various tribes have are Lakota, Dakota, etc. Sioux is a name given to them by other tribes, and can be considered something of an insult in and of itself.
So Sioux me...

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Walter Ego wrote:
Walter Ego wrote:Sorry to everyone for not giving details of my soon to be homeless situation but I’ve been terribly stressed out and busy this week trying to liquate my personal property and arrange for housing after I’m evicted (which will be in two weeks at the most) and there are a myriad of health problems not to mention financial problems I’m dealing with right now.

Also sorry about bugging people to call me on skype. The reason for this is that it would be easier to explain my situation by talking as I’m exhausted at the end of the day and don’t feel much like fucking with typing and the internet and of course the direct human contact would be appreciated.

Bear with me folks. I’m coping but I have a lot on my plate right now.

P.S. If you want to know more about me, I did a Angry Atheist show with Reap just before
Christmas of last year. Everything began to fall apart after that. Here's the link.

http://angryatheist.info/?m=201212
Walter, I hate to say it but you very often come off as a stalker-type. Your online persona seemed to almost entirely revolve around EllenBeth Wachs. In fact your few posts at the 'pit kept me away from this place for a while, because I didn't want to be in a place that enabled your behavior. Luckily I found that others here at the pit expressed concern as well, and you seemed to stop posting here.

Walter, don't do anything stupid obviously. If shit gets really bad, Florida has the 'baker act'. Just refuse to sign the paperwork regarding agreeing to pay via insurance (as I guess you have none). The state will pay for some mental health care.

Consider letting go of the internet (or IRL) drama, and work on you for a bit man. Good luck.
Yeah, fuck you too asshole.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

cunt

Post by cunt »

Lsuoma wrote:
cunt wrote:
Rebecca Watson wrote a pretty level-headed article recently on the misogyny in game of thrones. I'm not even being sarcastic.

http://skepchick.org/2013/06/misogyny-a ... verything/

It's Myers' comment underneath that really encapsulates the problem so many (non-radical) feminists have with the show. It's not so much that they mind all the tits, bums and violence against women. It's that they think everybody else is too stupid to understand that it's a fantasy tv show, and not an aspirational life-style magazine.
Well, for some spods in their mothers' basements (Hi Anthony!) the show MAY be the latter, but most of them really do grow out of it, and the net effect of the people who see it as a script for their lives is within epsilon of zero. It's really not the deal that the femdroids and followers of PeeZus, and all the rest think it is.
Yeah, and anyone acting as if they're a high lord of westeros irl is going to quickly be smacked down by reality. Hopefully before they try to fuck their sisters.

One weird thing though is the grouping together of patriarchy, misogyny and nudity on the show. Even if you bought into the idea that the first two encourage real life patriarchal systems / misogyny - surely the worst thing can possibly happen with the nudity is that somebody pauses the DVD to have a huge wank.

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

cunt wrote: It's Myers' comment underneath that really encapsulates the problem so many (non-radical) feminists have with the show. It's not so much that they mind all the tits, bums and violence against women. It's that they think everybody else is too stupid to understand that it's a fantasy tv show, and not an aspirational life-style magazine.
Just because it is for them, doesn't mean it is for everybody else.

Altair

Post by Altair »

Barael

Post by Barael »

Have to give RW some kudos for admitting that a proper feminist version of Game of Thrones would suck.

Percentage

Post by Percentage »

Physiopricke is trolling his readers again:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/physioprof/ ... on-skills/

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tribble wrote:
rayshul wrote:
Tribble wrote:
rayshul wrote:
DeepInsideYourMind wrote:More seriously, the *worst* racism I have ever seen or experienced is black on black, black on asian, and asian on black ... have lived in London most of my life, and the degree of hatred individuals in these communities often show each other is shocking. Tribal and cultural roots are to blame. London may be the most multi-cultural city in the world, but that means it brings many factions and tribes that have been at war for many centuries into close contact.
Worst racism I've seen is anti-white American (admittedly during Bush era). First time I've ever seen people spit on someone in the street because of their accent, walk out of a public space en masse or automatically reject someone for a job.
I'm sorry, but is this ironic? Or are you just that sheltered?
Not ironic at all, just anecdotal. :) Never seen anything like it.
Good for you. Being 52, I've damn well seen a lot of it. Schooling. Banking. Jobs. Getting my locker stuffed with KKK literature (as if I'd ever join the fucking KKK) in HS. (Hell, in my HS many whites were racists on other whites -- If you weren't of German, Irish (irony), Scottish or English descent, you were the 'wrong sort' of white and inferior. I used to tell the fuckers I was Russian (we were still in the cold war then) despite my rather obvious English surname.)

The list is long and painful. Glad you've missed so much of it as going through that really makes you cynical fuck.
I think you don't realize that Rayshul is from New Zealand (correct me if I'm wrong, R.) She is talking about anti-Americanism, which would have peaked during the Bush years for obvious reasons.

Altair

Post by Altair »

I like this twitter conversation because it shows the strange thought process some of the SJW's possess.
The logical leaps are astounding:

First we start with Miri saying that both men and women seem to engage in slut shaming. So far, not bad, people can be judgmental assholes to other people, we know that.
Then a bit later, Miri makes it all about teh menz again, ignoring that there are women who like to date other women and who might have thoughts about their partner's history
And then Ophelia goes for the Tour-de-weird
Dafuq? how the hell did she get from the previous conversation (which had some weird overtones but more or less made sense) to "thinking of a woman as a toilet"?

She's so desperate to make victim points for herself and all of womankind that she just projects a "bitchez-aint-shit" attitude on everyone else even when the subject is just tangentially related.

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Gumby wrote:
dogen wrote:
dogen wrote:Not sure whether anyone else has seen this, but here's a long ramble by Marcotte claiming that guys being jerks is now a political movement to keep teh wimminz down:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/13/s ... -movement/

One comment in particular caught my eye:
There's also a lot of coordinated action in the form of community-building. All-male gatherings where men rate the women they work with, tell nasty jokes to each other, complain about the matriarchy -- it's pervasive enough that it's almost invisible
Well played, that poster! :clap:
Also, the stock image at the top of the article is rather problematic...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/u ... ssment.jpg

Do you see what they did there?
Yeah! The men are wearing jeans in an office environment! Bad! BAD!!!
It's ironic that Marcotte is equating unsolicited cock shots being sent as domestic terrorism, when a few years ago she was crying rage tears for former Miss California and anti-gay activist Carrie Prejean, because Prejean sent her then love interest an unsolicited video of her masturbating and he sold it to a tabloid.

katamari Damassi

jjbinx007 wrote:
Radfems really really hate Gervais. Dilacunty should tread carefully in his star fucking.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That statement is entirely true. But since it involves action at a distance, a Rape Boson is emitted.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

I believe this is not the original image. Check out http://i.imgur.com/ZWPbw1f.jpg. I could be wrong, however.

katamari Damassi

rayshul wrote:
Mykeru wrote:I'm halfway through series 2 and damn, does Peter Dinklage own that show.

I've read some very selective opinions on the use of nudity, most focusing on the trope of "using women as sex objects". Yes, and they also have torture, murder, incest, backstabbing, throat-cutting, disemboweling, rape and slavery. Plus a naked preggo fire-crotch magically birthing a shadow monster and dragons. However, some people seem to be fixated on the display of tits, which is odd because you can also get some backside of both sexes, the overt twink blowjob and even a dongle or two, if that's what you are into.
Oleana Redwyne or whatever the fuck her name is is the best. IMHO.

The focus on fucking tits seems to me like the same focus people have on tits or whatever in video games. People seem to be completely desensitized to violence - well, violence against MEN at least - but it's all OMG TITTIES. I really think we're sliiiiding backwards into the Victorian age.

There was recently a thing on some Richard Dawkins related site with a chick amputee, naked, showing off her prosthetic in an athletic pose in relation to a line about god not healing amputees. The comments I saw about it were all SEXISM and OBJECTIFICATION. I just... I don't know.
If Westeros really wanted to get its shit together it would be ruled by Tywin Lannister(completely amoral but the smartest character on the show) and by Olenna Tyrell(the second smartest character on the show).

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Yep. That "I need feminism" pic has been altered. Here is the original: http://whoneedsfeminism.tumblr.com/post ... 713/debate.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

jjbinx007 wrote:
I suspect the next Karl Pilkington is being groomed.
Looking forward to Ricky's new project coming in 2014: "An Idiot Among Broads".

Remick

Post by Remick »

katamari Damassi wrote:
rayshul wrote:
Mykeru wrote:I'm halfway through series 2 and damn, does Peter Dinklage own that show.

I've read some very selective opinions on the use of nudity, most focusing on the trope of "using women as sex objects". Yes, and they also have torture, murder, incest, backstabbing, throat-cutting, disemboweling, rape and slavery. Plus a naked preggo fire-crotch magically birthing a shadow monster and dragons. However, some people seem to be fixated on the display of tits, which is odd because you can also get some backside of both sexes, the overt twink blowjob and even a dongle or two, if that's what you are into.

The focus on fucking tits seems to me like the same focus people have on tits or whatever in video games. People seem to be completely desensitized to violence - well, violence against MEN at least - but it's all OMG TITTIES. I really think we're sliiiiding backwards into the Victorian age.

There was recently a thing on some Richard Dawkins related site with a chick amputee, naked, showing off her prosthetic in an athletic pose in relation to a line about god not healing amputees. The comments I saw about it were all SEXISM and OBJECTIFICATION. I just... I don't know.
If Westeros really wanted to get its shit together it would be ruled by Tywin Lannister(completely amoral but the smartest character on the show) and by Olenna Tyrell(the second smartest character on the show).
Being "smart" just means they are more effective at getting what they want done. Which usually means getting what is best for them personally. Westeros wouldn't automatically benefit if Tywin was king(since he basically is at this point in the show).

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Yep. That "I need feminism" pic has been altered. Here is the original: http://whoneedsfeminism.tumblr.com/post ... 713/debate.
Ah ok. Still, it is difficult to spot the real ones from fake.

cunt

Post by cunt »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Yep. That "I need feminism" pic has been altered. Here is the original: http://whoneedsfeminism.tumblr.com/post ... 713/debate.
Good catch.

Altair

Post by Altair »

Good catch, Renee. Those uppity women teaching us skepticism once again! curses! :dance:

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

jjbinx007 wrote:
Ah ok. Still, it is difficult to spot the real ones from fake.
cunt wrote:
Good catch.
It was the whole "rape even without laying a hand on a woman" that got me perplexed enough to search it out. "These are not the droids you're looking for" popped up in my head.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Altair wrote:
Good catch, Renee. Those uppity women teaching us skepticism once again! curses! :dance:
After a few skeptical burns lately (my fault for being lazy), I'm getting more and more into digging deeply into something before accepting it as fact. Which is going to probably lead me to stop following a few people on Twitter/YouTube (the Elam-WBB fiasco - not liking the use of some words on the part of WBB and her hubby).

I'm so uppity ;)

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Altair wrote:
After a few skeptical burns lately (my fault for being lazy), I'm getting more and more into digging deeply into something before accepting it as fact. Which is going to probably lead me to stop following a few people on Twitter/YouTube (the Elam-WBB fiasco - not liking the use of some words on the part of WBB and her hubby).

I'm so uppity ;)
For those not familiar with what Renee was talking about re: WBB:

[youtube]NGHim9L5Fns[/youtube]

Bring some Motrin.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Altair wrote:I like this twitter conversation because it shows the strange thought process some of the SJW's possess.
The logical leaps are astounding:

First we start with Miri saying that both men and women seem to engage in slut shaming. So far, not bad, people can be judgmental assholes to other people, we know that.
Then a bit later, Miri makes it all about teh menz again, ignoring that there are women who like to date other women and who might have thoughts about their partner's history
And then Ophelia goes for the Tour-de-weird
Dafuq? how the hell did she get from the previous conversation (which had some weird overtones but more or less made sense) to "thinking of a woman as a toilet"?

She's so desperate to make victim points for herself and all of womankind that she just projects a "bitchez-aint-shit" attitude on everyone else even when the subject is just tangentially related.
Right... and if these paragons of virtue met a man who said he'd slept with 25 women in the last year they wouldn't think twice about dating him. Or calling him a dudebro.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Outwest wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
Altair wrote:

I'm so uppity ;)

Bring some Motrin.
That's nearly an hour and half. Sum it up for me please.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

cunt wrote: That's nearly an hour and half. Sum it up for me please.
It's an hour and twenty minutes of WBB and her hubby describing things/people as "faggoty" and "retarded". There's a lot of "truck nuts" spewed (no fucking clue what that means). Pretty much WBB ensured I no longer have much respect for her or her husband at this point. She's pissed she was dropped from a VOLUNTEER position. Instead of being a tiny bit dignified, she went the route of whinefest.

Hopefully that encapsulates the entire video for you.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Sounds boring.

Outwest

Post by Outwest »

cunt wrote:
Outwest wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
Altair wrote:

I'm so uppity ;)

Bring some Motrin.
That's nearly an hour and half. Sum it up for me please.

Lemee see: "retard", "motherfucker", "shithead", "asshole"...one expletive after another.

Altair

Post by Altair »

New from Stephanie: http://www.freezepage.com/1371229199INLJHQRFFB

it's a long post, which contains jewels like these two:
So will any people those leaders don’t value. In these movements, there will be social stratification. The leader and his or her friends will be on one level. The people who can influence the leader, directly or through those friends, will be on another. Those people who have annoyed or offended the leader will be pariahs. The great mass of people, who may care and be as motivated on these issues as the leader, will generally be ignored until needed for something.
At the same time, we still allow some personalities–and some leaders–to put cronyism first. We still allow them perqs that harm people not on their “level”. We still accept abuse of those who challenge and disagree with leaders or with that club mentality. We still put social factors ahead of getting work done.
So, we get leaders, pariahs, abuse and club mentality. She's talking about FTB and the SJW's, right?
This weekend, we have two tests of our movements. Leaders of two of the largest and best-known organizations are being watched as their decisions tell us what they’re willing to put up with. The board of the Center for Inquiry, obviously, makes a decision on whether they are willing to allow their organization and their conferences to be used to exercise the ignorance and personal grievances of their CEO. Their meeting ends today. On Sunday, the president of American Atheists will appear on the podcast of someone who calls himself a “brave hero” for openly advocating for the culture of abuse that exists within our movements. He’s given preliminary indications he’s ready to challenge that culture, but we’ll have to see what the outcome of that appearance actually is.
No, it's the secular/skeptic/atheist/whatever movement, which right now is in a crisis of leadership. I bet you didnt' see that one coming :roll:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

ReneeHendricks wrote: There's a lot of "truck nuts" spewed (no fucking clue what that means).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truck_nuts

:oops:

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

cunt wrote:
Yeah, and anyone acting as if they're a high lord of westeros irl is going to quickly be smacked down by reality. Hopefully before they try to fuck their sisters.

One weird thing though is the grouping together of patriarchy, misogyny and nudity on the show. Even if you bought into the idea that the first two encourage real life patriarchal systems / misogyny - surely the worst thing can possibly happen with the nudity is that somebody pauses the DVD to have a huge wank.
HAHAHAHAHA!
In this day and age, when anybody has instant access to the most brutal pornography they can think imagine, I'm shocked anybody is bothered by the tame sex scenes in GoT.

I vote to ban sex scenes from everything on the grounds that they are utterly redundant.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Metalogic42 wrote:If AndrewV69 was joking, everyone just ignore my previous post. Or mock me for being fucking stupid.
Well, I dunno if this helps but I omitted the /snark. The paper does appear to be real though and I was chuckling IRL when I posted.

Because PATRIARCHY!!!!

Also I am not going to mock you for stupidity seeing as I have in the past from time to time been pretty stupid myself, and no doubt will again in the future, on account of old dogs and new tricks and ... let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that.

(also you are on "my" side and therefore "good" and can be forgiven and indulged, and not one of those "evil" people who can never be forgiven but must be always mocked)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Guest wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:If AndrewV69 was joking, everyone just ignore my previous post. Or mock me for being fucking stupid.
why choose only one?
Well unless I am mistaken I think you have to register to use the "ignore" feature so that may leave you with only one.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
cunt wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!
In this day and age, when anybody has instant access to the most brutal pornography they can think imagine, I'm shocked anybody is bothered by the tame sex scenes in GoT.

I vote to ban sex scenes from everything on the grounds that they are utterly redundant.
It's giving people what they want though.

*climbs atop the highest mountain and cries a thousand rivers*

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
cunt wrote: That's nearly an hour and half. Sum it up for me please.
It's an hour and twenty minutes of WBB and her hubby describing things/people as "faggoty" and "retarded". There's a lot of "truck nuts" spewed (no fucking clue what that means). Pretty much WBB ensured I no longer have much respect for her or her husband at this point. She's pissed she was dropped from a VOLUNTEER position. Instead of being a tiny bit dignified, she went the route of whinefest.

Hopefully that encapsulates the entire video for you.
There's a reason why generally speaking I have zero use for people who are big into "movements".

It ALWAYS ends up this way. Just a bunch of assholes beating up on one-another, justifying their own assholery.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Bhurzum wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote: There's a lot of "truck nuts" spewed (no fucking clue what that means).

Ok. Possibly it's where I live but I've never seen those before. Still makes no fucking sense in WBB's video. It's irritating when people just assume you know what the inside joke is and just keep repeating it like banging a fucking gong.

H. Korban

Post by H. Korban »

http://freethoughtblogs.com/greta/2013/ ... h-answers/

Why is this vain, foolish, irrelevant person claming to represent all atheists by telling everyone else what questions not to ask us? Now she wants atheists to think of themselves as marginalized victims, needing protection by Mama Christina, just in case any privileged theists asks us questions and we break down from all the harrasment. Quite the contrary. All these questions are very relevant and I enjoy thinking about them and answering them. What is clear here is the continuation and expansion of vicitm narrative into everything the Buffoon Collective does, erecting new unchallengable dogmas and setting up of Secular Priests. Its amazing how soon some supposed secular person can lapse back into a new religion.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Oh, how glad I am that Ricky Gervais has discovered Matt Dillahunty. Hopefully it will bring the A+ lolfest to Ricky's attention.

yellowfacedpersoneatingpopcornfromastripybag.gif

Whig

Post by Whig »

So a FTB post talks about some wording in the new National Defense Authorization Act before the US congress about a provision that sounds like it's just for the MRFF. I like the MRFF and the work that they do, it's important and more attention should be paid. But I think it's pretty shitty when they talk about NDAA problems for the MRFF and don't even mention one line about another provision that allows the indefinite detention of people (including Americans which I only point out because of the very clear rights they have when it comes to what the government can do to them) without charges. It's the same kind of narrow thinking they always do, if they aren't directly involved in an issue it's not important. It's a mild omission, but I think it's too crucial an issue not to at least throw one line in the article.

FfTB article: http://freethoughtblogs.com/rockbeyondb ... ent-211226

Info on indefinite detention: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/1 ... lp00000003

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Tony Parsehole wrote:

And, yeah, Tyrion Lannister is awesome but I think Arya will overshadow him in the pissing contest.
Unfortunately not, Arya is brutally murdered at the beginning of series four.

Oh, spoiler alert.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

H. Korban wrote:http://freethoughtblogs.com/greta/2013/ ... h-answers/

Why is this vain, foolish, irrelevant person claming to represent all atheists by telling everyone else what questions not to ask us? Now she wants atheists to think of themselves as marginalized victims, needing protection by Mama Christina, just in case any privileged theists asks us questions and we break down from all the harrasment. Quite the contrary. All these questions are very relevant and I enjoy thinking about them and answering them. What is clear here is the continuation and expansion of vicitm narrative into everything the Buffoon Collective does, erecting new unchallengable dogmas and setting up of Secular Priests. Its amazing how soon some supposed secular person can lapse back into a new religion.
It's such a self-absorbed post. Using atheism as another avenue to earn victim cred.
I don't believe in god! Pity me!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

bhoytony wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:

And, yeah, Tyrion Lannister is awesome but I think Arya will overshadow him in the pissing contest.

Oh, spoiler alert.
I read the books before it was cool to read the books.

Sulaco

Post by Sulaco »

rayshul wrote:
Tyrell not Redwyne. Although, did they change her name for the show? I can't remember now. Anyway, the Queen of Thorns is an awesome character. She's even better in the books if you haven't read them already. Even Little Finger has a lot of respect for her.

Her, The Imp, The Spider and Little Finger are all my favorite characters.

Remick

Post by Remick »

katamari Damassi wrote:
jjbinx007 wrote:
Radfems really really hate Gervais. Dilacunty should tread carefully in his star fucking.

Someone with twitter should remind Dillahunty that Gervais says things like 'cunt' frequently, something something splash damage.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

@ Cunt.
Have you seen the channel 4 series Fresh Meat?
If not check it out coz it's right up your street.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:@ Cunt.
No, I haven't. I'll give it go tomorrow.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Remick wrote:

Someone with twitter should remind Dillahunty that Gervais says things like 'cunt' frequently, something something splash damage.
And Dillahunty wouldn't give a single fuck because he's a fucking hypocrite. There's a bloke called Schilling on the Non-Prophets podcast and he's always calling people* cunts without Dillahunty batting an eyelid.

* Actually, being an American, Schilling only calls women cunts which makes it even more hypocritical.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

cunt wrote:
2 series, 8 episodes in each written by the people who did Peep Show. Just.......Amazingly good. Enjoy mate.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Ok. Possibly it's where I live but I've never seen those before. Still makes no fucking sense in WBB's video. It's irritating when people just assume you know what the inside joke is and just keep repeating it like banging a fucking gong.
Actually Renee, the plot thickens.

Apparently, "Truck nuts" have become something of a freedom of speech issue in the States and according to the urban dictionary, they're used by gay men to advertise their sexual proclivities.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... uck%20nuts

http://blogs.findlaw.com/legally_weird/ ... icles.html

No idea if these factors are related to the WBB video.

Anyway, sorry if I've added to your irritation, it was purely accidental :(

JustAtheist

Post by JustAtheist »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
cunt wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!

I really dont get it. You cannot please these people.Yes its a feudal system which emulates our own history where the father is head of the household and that passes from son to son, but some of the most powerful people in the GoT books and the show are women. The queen of thorns, Daenerys, Cersei... They must be watching this show with some kind of twisted fucking 1 dimension glasses on. The guy who "fucks his sister" saves another woman from being raped just on principle. These people are fucking demented there is no better way to put it.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
cunt wrote:
2 series, 8 episodes in each written by the people who did Peep Show. Just.......Amazingly good. Enjoy mate.
People who did Peep Show? Yeah, that's being scheduled into hangover time.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

katamari Damassi wrote: If Westeros really wanted to get its shit together it would be ruled by Tywin Lannister(completely amoral but the smartest character on the show) and by Olenna Tyrell(the second smartest character on the show).
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3207/6yvz.png

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
bhoytony wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:

Oh, spoiler alert.
I read the books before it was cool to read the books.
Shhhhh!

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Bhurzum wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Actually Renee, the plot thickens.

Apparently, "Truck nuts" have become something of a freedom of speech issue in the States and according to the urban dictionary, they're used by gay men to advertise their sexual proclivities.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... uck%20nuts

http://blogs.findlaw.com/legally_weird/ ... icles.html

No idea if these factors are related to the WBB video.

Anyway, sorry if I've added to your irritation, it was purely accidental :(
In my area, they're on the trucks of rednecks with complexes about their small penises.

windy

Post by windy »

Altair wrote: Dafuq? how the hell did she get from the previous conversation (which had some weird overtones but more or less made sense) to "thinking of a woman as a toilet"?
Let's say some men do think of women as toilets, it still doesn't make sense. As long as the toilet is clean, do you care exactly how many people have shat in it?