Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
TheMudbrooker

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by TheMudbrooker »

cunt wrote:
By the way, where did I ever say knives were less frightening or deadly than guns?
This is why I said "some americans" and not "you".
I noticed that after I posted, sorry 'bout that.

The scenario show in the video is most likely to happen in or near a tavern and the attacker is more likely to use a beer bottle in this hand, breaking it across the victim's head and then stabbing him with the broken end rather than using a knife from his pocket. How would a pocket knife ban effect that?

cunt

Post by cunt »

TheMudbrooker wrote: The scenario show in the video is most likely to happen in or near a tavern and the attacker is more likely to use a beer bottle in this hand, breaking it across the victim's head and then stabbing him with the broken end rather than using a knife from his pocket. How would a pocket knife ban effect that?
The answer, obviously, is that it wouldn't. But if something isn't perfect that doesn't mean it's totally ridiculous.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

cunt wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote: The scenario show in the video is most likely to happen in or near a tavern and the attacker is more likely to use a beer bottle in this hand, breaking it across the victim's head and then stabbing him with the broken end rather than using a knife from his pocket. How would a pocket knife ban effect that?
The answer, obviously, is that it wouldn't. But if something isn't perfect that doesn't mean it's totally ridiculous.
That's true, a law doesn't need to be perfect, just effective. But the question still remains, would the ban you mention be effective in reducing muggings and crimes of that nature or would it just be an needless irritant for law abiding citizens?

cunt

Post by cunt »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
cunt wrote:
That's true, a law doesn't need to be perfect, just effective. But the question still remains, would the ban you mention be effective in reducing muggings and crimes of that nature or would it just be an needless irritant for law abiding citizens?
If the irritation is on the level of having to peel an orange with your fingers. It's a sacrifice i'm willing to make.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

Trophy wrote:The knife video is fucking amazing. I also found this:
[youtube]37XiSn81oFw[/youtube]
I am truly astounded that the victim does not immediately kick the assailant in the nuts, thereby utterly disabling them for another kick to the head.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Re-posting for time zone differences and because Steersman gave it the thumbs up.

[youtube]Q4IDJiwVs4s[/youtube]

cunt

Post by cunt »

Trophy wrote:On the phryngula thread about women being drawn out of the atheist movement (apparently by assholes such as us), "ladyatheist" shows up, says that she's being driven away by pharyngulites:
Which thread is this from?

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Oh, and also because it may have been buried in the Great Knife Fight of 2013.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

HelpingHand wrote: He demands a single use for a knife in an urban environment that does not involve mugging. When given a metric shitload of examples ranging from everyday mundane tasks to emergency what ifs (not one of which involved machismo-laden self defense Rambo scenerios) he offers only snarky "Oh, you stupid Septic 'merkins."
Whatever the merits of the knife argument pro or con, I have grown weary of all the smug, self-satisfied contempt directed towards Americans on this board. Too many of the people here use every discussion as an excuse to trot out the tired stereotypes of Americans as being all idiotic Gawd-n-guns Merkins. They use the same exact stereotyping and negative generalizing tactics to degrade Americans that the Watsonites use to degrade men (or women who don't fully agree with their feminist rhetoric). All in a supremely conceited attempt to come off as being superior to another group of people. They might as well start calling Americans "niggers" on this site, because that's exactly the level of contempt that many if not most of the Europeans on this board are displaying. I understand the occasional friendly jibe, but this is something that happens many times every fucking day here. The overwhelming "anti" sentiment is obvious. I've been here since Lsuoma started this place, but really, I'm done with this place. I have better things to do than to read page after page of snide remarks about "septics" and "merkins" and "yanks", and by inference just how awesome non-Americans are. Talk about your fucking "isms".

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

cunt wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
cunt wrote:
If the irritation is on the level of having to peel an orange with your fingers. It's a sacrifice i'm willing to make.
An irritation of that level would be a fair trade indeed. How about an irritation on the level of being arrested because you put the knife you were using to graft roses in your front garden in your pocket when you stepped out onto the pavement to talk to your neighbor?

Trophy

Post by Trophy »

cunt wrote:
Trophy wrote:On the phryngula thread about women being drawn out of the atheist movement (apparently by assholes such as us), "ladyatheist" shows up, says that she's being driven away by pharyngulites:
This one where PZ seeks advice how to attract more women to the skeptic community.

cunt

Post by cunt »

All in a supremely conceited attempt to come off as being superior to another group of people. They might as well start calling Americans "niggers" on this site, because that's exactly the level of contempt that many if not most of the Europeans on this board are displaying. I understand the occasional friendly jibe, but this is something that happens many times every fucking day here. The overwhelming "anti" sentiment is obvious. I've been here since Lsuoma started this place, but really, I'm done with this place. I have better things to do than to read page after page of snide remarks about "septics" and "merkins" and "yanks", and by inference just how awesome non-Americans are. Talk about your fucking "isms".
I probably shouldn't have lumped all americans in with a few idiotic arguments. I don't have a problem with americans because they're americans. Sorry if it seemed that way.

cunt

Post by cunt »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
cunt wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
cunt wrote:
An irritation of that level would be a fair trade indeed. How about an irritation on the level of being arrested because you put the knife you were using to graft roses in your front garden in your pocket when you stepped out onto the pavement to talk to your neighbor?
Wouldn't be covered, you have a very reasonable obvious excuse for carrying the knife.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Gumby wrote:
HelpingHand wrote: He demands a single use for a knife in an urban environment that does not involve mugging. When given a metric shitload of examples ranging from everyday mundane tasks to emergency what ifs (not one of which involved machismo-laden self defense Rambo scenerios) he offers only snarky "Oh, you stupid Septic 'merkins."
Whatever the merits of the knife argument pro or con, I have grown weary of all the smug, self-satisfied contempt directed towards Americans on this board. Too many of the people here use every discussion as an excuse to trot out the tired stereotypes of Americans as being all idiotic Gawd-n-guns Merkins. They use the same exact stereotyping and negative generalizing tactics to degrade Americans that the Watsonites use to degrade men (or women who don't fully agree with their feminist rhetoric). All in a supremely conceited attempt to come off as being superior to another group of people. They might as well start calling Americans "niggers" on this site, because that's exactly the level of contempt that many if not most of the Europeans on this board are displaying. I understand the occasional friendly jibe, but this is something that happens many times every fucking day here. The overwhelming "anti" sentiment is obvious. I've been here since Lsuoma started this place, but really, I'm done with this place. I have better things to do than to read page after page of snide remarks about "septics" and "merkins" and "yanks", and by inference just how awesome non-Americans are. Talk about your fucking "isms".
Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey here, and I agree. My jabs at US politics are just friendly jabs. I have had the privilege (ha!) of living in the US, namely middle-Florida (Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater...), New York City (Manhattan), Kansas City... I've experienced both good and bad interactions with Americans. Mostly good, sometimes bad, and some other times very bad (the mailman who refused to give me my mail because I had a metal shirt and "Jesus loves me").

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. But keep in mind that the assholes trying to highjack a whole movement (A/S) are, well, Americans. Frustration is a natural outcome of this kind of shit.

windy

Post by windy »

Gumby wrote:
Nooo, don't go :( Some of us Yurpeans and Strayans seem to be acting out an inferiority complex, I wouldn't read too much into it.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

cunt wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
cunt wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
Wouldn't be covered, you have a very reasonable obvious excuse for carrying the knife.
Wasn't your original premise there isn't a valid reason to be carrying a knife?

cunt

Post by cunt »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
cunt wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
cunt wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
Wasn't your original premise there isn't a valid reason to be carrying a knife?
Yes, through the city. Which is a world away from your scenario whereby Joe Blogs sets foot on the pavement outside his house, with a clear provable reason for having the knife, and gets arrested.

Even i'm getting bored now.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

AnonymousCowherd wrote:Aaargh! This has got to stop. Now!

Anything to prevent andrew posting more Schlagermusik clips.

If this keeps up, it will be Hans Dieter Kuhn or the Wildecker Hertzbuben. There is no bottom here, it just keeps getting worse...
This whole argument has been ridiculous. It seems that both sides are willfully misunderstanding each other.

(Also nobody has read/responded to any of my posts. :cry: )

It is unclear whether people are talking about:
1. The current law that allows knives to be carried with good reason (i.e. for a particular legal purpose), and allows folding knives (multitools etc.) to be carried with no excuse given unless they have a blade longer than 3 inches.
2. Some nebulous, more restrictive, new law.

Most of the knife crime in the UK is gang violence, and most of that is carried out with kitchen knives, not multitools. If they're going to change the law then that's what they will be addressing.

AnonymousCowherd

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

Gumby wrote:
A pity.

That's not Europeans, that's the Brits. They hate everybody who didn't go to their school, and they hate even them if they have a bathroom in the house.

If it's any consolation, I think Yanks are fine, but Aussies suck. And the Irish (for luck!).

Apples

Post by Apples »

windy wrote:Nooo, don't go :( Some of us Yurpeans and Strayans seem to be acting out an inferiority complex, I wouldn't read too much into it.
Yeah, don't flounce forever, Gumby -- we need you. I can feel in my bones that the baboons are about to do something hilariously stupid any minute now, and the Great septic-yanks v. brit-twits stab-War will be ancient history.

cunt

Post by cunt »

It's true, Brits hate everyone, especially themselves. Again sorry if this has been lost in translation.

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

If this keeps up, it will be Hans Dieter Kuhn or the Wildecker Hertzbuben. There is no bottom here, it just keeps getting worse...
Or worse.

[youtube]wYxYXygAg8M[/youtube]

Oddly I believe the title of the song is apropos.

AnonymousCowherd

AbsurdWalls wrote:

If this keeps up, it will be Hans Dieter Kuhn or the Wildecker Herzbuben. There is no bottom here, it just keeps getting worse...
This whole argument has been ridiculous. It seems that both sides are willfully misunderstanding each other.

(Also nobody has read/responded to any of my posts. :cry: )
No wonder, if you think that's a response to mine.

But, agreed. People seem to be talking past each other and slinging a few unnecessary insults. Unlike my insult to Cherman Kulture, which was totally OK.

windy

Post by windy »

Trophy wrote:
cunt wrote:
This one where PZ seeks advice how to attract more women to the skeptic community.
Heh, comment #24 links to McEwan's follow-up post where John Brown supposedly 'proves her point' by telling her to go fuck herself.
http://www.shakesville.com/2013/03/more ... point.html

I have to agree, that was out of line. The proper response would have been:

"Dear Melissa McEwan. Go fuck yourself, asshole."

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

cunt wrote:
Yeah it is getting a bit tedious. The problem with arguing the pros and cons of things like this is we operate on the assumption the the law enacted was a sensible one that is enforced in a sensible manner. Far more likely that both sides end up getting fucked over with little benefit either way.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Trophy wrote:
cunt wrote:
What a horrible, oppressive, arrogant, self entitled and sexist forum. They are so full of their superiority morality it burns yet they are some of the nastiest people on the internet. Just like religious extremists.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Submariner wrote:For you Justin (and Renee):

[yt]Q4IDJiwVs4s[/yt]
ROFL! I nearly spit my energy drink everywhere - priceless vid!!

cunt

Post by cunt »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
cunt wrote:
Yeah it is getting a bit tedious. The problem with arguing the pros and cons of things like this is we operate on the assumption the the law enacted was a sensible one that is enforced in a sensible manner. Far more likely that both sides end up getting fucked over with little benefit either way.
Oh, I wouldn't go that far... Nah, just kidding.

AnonymousCowherd

Dilurk wrote:

Or worse.

wYxYXygAg8

Pfft. Postiively tuneful, compared to;

[youtube]PVbVAwYu3Dg[/youtube]

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Thank you very much, Renee. Good luck again to you and your guy!

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Michael K Gray wrote:
cunt wrote:Have you ever noticed when Merkins want to win an argument they'll almost always mention how productive they are? Metalogic42 needs his knife, it would be impossible to remove a shirt-string without it.
Yep. Scissors would be better for said private tasks, but whatever.
I expect that there would be a Septic who proudly boasted that they removed a stray bit of cotton by blasting it with a 45 handgun.
Their insecurity just shines out.
Oh, not me. As one of those Merkins that Cunt likes to point and laugh at (you know, one that owns guns and has no desire or inclination to get rid of them), I *constantly* use my PS90 to effectively clean bits of cotton and fluff from fabric around the house. I also fire off my Walther P22 in the backyard randomly so I can show off my rights to the neighbors (/snark).

mikelf

Post by mikelf »

Michael K Gray wrote:
cunt wrote:Have you ever noticed when Merkins want to win an argument they'll almost always mention how productive they are? Metalogic42 needs his knife, it would be impossible to remove a shirt-string without it.
Yep. Scissors would be better for said private tasks, but whatever.
Meta, he has a point. You really should just carry scissors with you for times when you need to cut a shirt string or break down a box. Because, you know, no one ever in the course of history, has used scissors as a weapon.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Re Pregnancy-- Okay-- 6 weeks would give you two missed periods (on average), but clinically youre pregnant from the last period, not ovulation/actual fertilization, so 6 weeks only gives you one missed period. Got it.

And I finally watched Sarkeesians video on 'Damsel in Distress: Part 1 - Tropes vs Women in Video Games'. "Culture critic"? I went to a liberal arts uni, and took several (required) courses on literature/art/music criticism. Was it Welch who said she wouldnt have gotten a passing grade for that? Because he (or whoever said it) was right.

'Damsel in Distress' is not a trope. The word she is looking for is 'archetype', or very simply, something that has been a stereotype/cliche since the dawn of man and found in virtually every culture around the world, so we dont degrade it as a stereotype/cliche but give it a new name. The heros quest, the old wise mentor, conflicts with parents, rebirth, the outcast, star-crossed lovers-- Even something like white symbolizing innocence, or water representing spiritual cleansing. Basically, every plot device in 'Star Wars'.

Damsel in Distress is not a modern trope/cliche of video games. Its a literary archetype. SINCE FOREVER AGO. SINCE FOREVER AGO. Read ANY myth from ANYWHERE and you will see it.

Ill also note here that Damsel in Distress 'trope' (DERP!) is also prolific in romance novels, marketed virtually exclusively to women. The BEST Black Dagger Brotherhood book followed it to a T.

I would have given a classmate an extremely snotty review/low grade for such a superficial, non-academic 'report'. I would have walked out of the room mid-presentation if the classmate got $160K for that.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Submariner wrote:Re-posting for time zone differences and because Steersman gave it the thumbs up.

[youtube]Q4IDJiwVs4s[/youtube]
Love it:)

AnonymousCowherd

Submariner wrote:Thank you very much, Renee. Good luck again to you and your guy!
Seconded, Renee.

cunt

Post by cunt »

As one of those Merkins that Cunt likes to point and laugh at
Oh, alright I said I was sorry.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

AnonymousCowherd wrote:
Submariner wrote:Thank you very much, Renee. Good luck again to you and your guy!
Seconded, Renee.
Thanks! Just gotta get through the next couple of months then it should be "smooth sailing".

Dilurk

Post by Dilurk »

AnonymousCowherd wrote:
Dilurk wrote:

Or worse.

wYxYXygAg8

Pfft. Postiively tuneful, compared to;

PVbVAwYu3Dg
Antidote

[youtube]SfPQB-mtQDY[/youtube]

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

cunt wrote:
As one of those Merkins that Cunt likes to point and laugh at
Oh, alright I said I was sorry.
I still "lurve" you ;) It's all good. I rarely get my snark on (probably a good thing).

cunt

Post by cunt »

No actually it was pretty good snark.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

cunt wrote:No actually it was pretty good snark.
Why, thank you (damn, no smiley that does a quick curtsy).

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Thanks Jack, I tried to get Vacula to do his own voice, but he didn't respond.

AnonymousCowherd

Dilurk wrote:
Antidote

SfPQB-mtQDY
And the universal antidote (unbehagen, as it were, though the schlager does that to me as well);

[youtube]LKXUNRrYQd0[/youtube]

I hope someone at FTB/A+ does something stupid soon.

skepandsprinkles

Post by skepandsprinkles »

Gefan wrote: Careful. She might have tattoos.
Oh, I totally do

LMU

Post by LMU »

Jack wrote:
Trophy wrote:
cunt wrote:
What a horrible, oppressive, arrogant, self entitled and sexist forum. They are so full of their superiority morality it burns yet they are some of the nastiest people on the internet. Just like religious extremists.
It's funny because one of the initial concerns was that some people (like women and maybe minorities) were being excluded, silenced, or made to feel unwelcome. Yet when one such person comes into their midst and states what she perceives to be an issue, she is excluded, and made to feel unwelcome, and if she gets banned then I'd say silenced too.

Re-reading the comments on Nugents most recent post, I noticed a couple of comments that I didn't before (perhaps they were in moderation?) like this one by Derek Walsh. I think his point is that unless someone states their allegiance or uses a shibboleth, you can't tell which "side" they are on (and therefore probably have more in common than not). But another possible interpretation is that you can tell that someone is on a particular side, if they call their perceived opponents "scum" and insist that widening rifts is necessary. Or: the side that claims to want to include people is the side that is most vehement about excluding.

dresq

Post by dresq »

On the topic of urban knife laws, Philadelphia has a ridiculously broad prohibition against carrying any kind of blade.
Use or possession on public streets or on public property of any “cutting weapon”, defined as “[a]ny knife or other cutting instrument which can be used as a weapon that has a cutting edge similar to that of a knife” prohibited, with exception for “tool or instrument commonly or ordinarily used in a trade, profession or calling” while “actually being used in the active exercise of that trade, profession or calling.” See, id. at § 10-820. Violation penalty is minimum fine of $300 and minimum ninety day imprisonment. Id. Possession of weapons, the definition of which includes knives and cutting instruments, prohibited on or within 100 feet of any school, or in any conveyance providing transportation to or form school. See, id. at § 10-833.
The penalty is awfully stiff, as well. It seems this city reg is only enforced, however, when someone is searched or arrested for a different offense. As someone who was in the habit of carrying a small (~2") pocket knife with me everywhere when I moved from rural North Carolina, I was pretty surprised. Note the breadth of the category of prohibited items: pocket knives, box openers, scissors, letter openers, emergency seatbelt tools, X-Acto knives-- all ostensibly prohibited unless you need them for your job and then only permitted while you are actually on the job. No exception for Ms. Goody-Two-Shoes who steps onto the sidewalk to talk to her neighbor while holding her pruning shears.

Doesn't seem reasonable.

Wikipedia editors

Post by Guest »

PZ latest: Only 15% Wikipedia editors are women.

Only 15% of industrial fishers are women too. Can we get someone on that right away?

Participate:
-- Get hired by an industrial fishing operation.
-- Make reasonable pay.
-- Be careful not to get sucked into fishing machinery.

Make that change!

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

acathode wrote:Just read the Nugent article, and the comments. It's not a bad article, in general, the guidelines are good, and I think a few of the sentiments, for example the the one laid out in point 7, is some of the core reasons for the existence of the Slymepit.

However, I think the most notable thing is the comment section... where the hell did all the FTBers go? There's what, 4-5 that show up for a quick hit-and-run to throw around some strawmen and drop some poison in the, ie. behaving like textbook religious fundie trolls.
Dogmatists *cannot* stand up to uncensored reason.
That's all? There were tons of them in the other Nugent posts on this drama, where did they all go? Did they run off as soon as Nugent showed that he might not believe their myths about how every single slimepitter is a misogynistic rape-enabler?
Yes. Absolutely yes.
If so, how long until Nugent becomes the witch of the week?
Not long. Probably just after the conference in Ireland.
Do I have time to go buy some popcorn?
Yes. But not much.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Hey, we all know what atheists, gamers, tech people, and scientists have in common: underrepresentation of minority viewpoints and the presence of indignant white male gatekeepers
Yep, there's an army of nerds stopping me from editing PZs article.

ReneeHendricks

Re: Wikipedia editors

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Guest wrote:PZ latest: Only 15% Wikipedia editors are women.

Only 15% of industrial fishers are women too. Can we get someone on that right away?

Participate:
-- Make reasonable pay.

Make that change!
What part of "I have no interest in that" do people like PZ and his ilk not get??? Ok, I surrender. I'm going to force my 2 daughters to have careers in jobs they have absolutely no interest in (or possibly loathe) just so femwhatsits don't get their proverbial briefs in a wad.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

Scented Nectar wrote:Ack! I'm gone a couple days, a few dozen pages missed, and I walk into a knife fight!
It's okay. I brought a gun. I'm horrible like that.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Submariner wrote:Thanks Jack, I tried to get Vacula to do his own voice, but he didn't respond.
Maybe he's been kidnapped by SJW's for possession of a pleasant personality.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Someone edited our wiki event page, changing the location to “DICKS”. They or another person also trying to discredit our event signed up “empowered tool of the patriarchy” to attend as well as deleted all of our pages to be edited, replacing them with “Adolf Hitler.”
Damn the patriarchs.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Apples wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:Ack! I'm gone a couple days, a few dozen pages missed, and I walk into a knife fight!

Anything else been happening? :)
Yeah it's been kind of like this for the last day or so:
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/wes ... -fight.jpg

My favorite amuse-bouche from the baboons has been the hand-wringing (posts from the Incredible Zvan, Opheliar, and 2 from PZ) about Melissa Fucking McEwan's fee-fees about misogyny in the atheist movement.
No one want to be defeated! Just ...

[youtube]oRdxUFDoQe0[/youtube]

Anyone ever notice the innuendo in this video about masturbation before? Alone in his bedroom, the dance moves, the lyrics. Holy crap!

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

LMU wrote:
Jack wrote:
Trophy wrote:
cunt wrote:
It's funny because one of the initial concerns was that some people (like women and maybe minorities) were being excluded, silenced, or made to feel unwelcome. Yet when one such person comes into their midst and states what she perceives to be an issue, she is excluded, and made to feel unwelcome, and if she gets banned then I'd say silenced too.

Re-reading the comments on Nugents most recent post, I noticed a couple of comments that I didn't before (perhaps they were in moderation?) like this one by Derek Walsh. I think his point is that unless someone states their allegiance or uses a shibboleth, you can't tell which "side" they are on (and therefore probably have more in common than not). But another possible interpretation is that you can tell that someone is on a particular side, if they call their perceived opponents "scum" and insist that widening rifts is necessary. Or: the side that claims to want to include people is the side that is most vehement about excluding.
Well they do the complete opposite of what they claim to do. A but like people claiming god is 'loving' as he commits genocide. The vast majority of SJW posts at Nugent's were pure bile and vitriol. The only decent chats we're with those sitting on the fence.

The concept someone can hate me purely by accident of birth without knowing anything about me is pure poison. It's what the KKK do and they are no better.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

Gumby wrote: I've been here since Lsuoma started this place, but really, I'm done with this place. I have better things to do than to read page after page of snide remarks about "septics" and "merkins" and "yanks", and by inference just how awesome non-Americans are. Talk about your fucking "isms".
Does this happen? I've not seen it much. It must be my privilege.

[youtube]w-l5FyA3pgo[/youtube]

Seriously. Don't go.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

AndrewV69 wrote:
cunt wrote:Pens are like knives, see. *pushes you closer to the screen* see, see, what an excellent point i've just made.
[youtube]Mp2qzmQBRGM[/youtube]
Damn, I watched that whole thing waiting to see someone get stabbed in the neck by a pen. What a let down.

Lurkion

Post by Lurkion »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Since when are cunt and Renee having an affair?

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

rocko2466 wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
Since when are cunt and Renee having an affair?
Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone!

Lurkion

Re: Wikipedia editors

Post by Lurkion »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Guest wrote:PZ latest: Only 15% Wikipedia editors are women.

Participate:
-- Make reasonable pay.

Make that change!
What part of "I have no interest in that" do people like PZ and his ilk not get??? Ok, I surrender. I'm going to force my 2 daughters to have careers in jobs they have absolutely no interest in (or possibly loathe) just so femwhatsits don't get their proverbial briefs in a wad.
I'm more concerned that 95% of SJWs are white women.