Shall Mr Vacula Make a Misstep in the Capital of Eire?

Old subthreads
jimmy

Re: Shall Mr Vacula Make a Misstep in the Capital of Eire?

Post by jimmy »

Tribble wrote:
Linus wrote:There was a thread on JREF following Rebecca Watson's Evopsych talk where I posed the question: can you give me an example of a significant advancement to science or valuable finding from evolutionary psychology? I never got an answer. This would not be a difficult question for biology, psychology, physics and many other scientific fields. I'm currently viewing evopsych more along the lines of sociology and social theory*, more comparable to feminist theory and literary theory than to psychological science or biology. But, since I don't actually know a ton about evopsych, I'm certainly open to changing my mind.

The field is new because, until recently, you couldn't so much of what was needed to get beyond 'mere' psychology. So it's bound to be fluid and have a lot of mis-steps. But unlike feminist theory and literary theory, it's actually grounded in real science.

It's kind of like the early days of 'modern' physics. A hundred years ago they went through four standard models of the atom before settling on Bohr's model. Which, in turn, fell to newer models until we're at where we're at today...
For anyone who's interested, some of it is covered in a quite digestible form in the stanford evolutionary biology lectures that you can find here.

[youtube]NNnIGh9g6fA[/youtube]

It's a lot of content, but the lecturer's style is quite engaging and I'm trying to learn a bit as I can see it's one of the main areas of disagreement between some feminists and others.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

JOHN LOFTUS IS A CARD CARRYING REGISTERED SLYMEPIT MEMBER

Don't let him forget it.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Tribble wrote:
Linus wrote:There was a thread on JREF following Rebecca Watson's Evopsych talk where I posed the question: can you give me an example of a significant advancement to science or valuable finding from evolutionary psychology? I never got an answer. This would not be a difficult question for biology, psychology, physics and many other scientific fields. I'm currently viewing evopsych more along the lines of sociology and social theory*, more comparable to feminist theory and literary theory than to psychological science or biology. But, since I don't actually know a ton about evopsych, I'm certainly open to changing my mind.

The field is new because, until recently, you couldn't so much of what was needed to get beyond 'mere' psychology. So it's bound to be fluid and have a lot of mis-steps. But unlike feminist theory and literary theory, it's actually grounded in real science.

It's kind of like the early days of 'modern' physics. A hundred years ago they went through four standard models of the atom before settling on Bohr's model. Which, in turn, fell to newer models until we're at where we're at today...
There is also the problem that some people think that evolutionary psychology is focusing on one particular topic - the evolution of psychological differences between males and females. That is only one small part of Evo Psych. It is fraught with difficulties because there are very little genetic differences between men and women. Men have about 57 genes on their Y chromosome that mostly seem to be associated with testicular and sperm formation. The other 20,000 genes are the same in both men and women. It seems most plausible therefore, that if recent evolution occurred that affected human psychology, it would affect both men and women. But an evolutionary change that affects the psychology of both sexes is still Evo Psych.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Good to see Queen Bee's followers emulate their leader.
Can someone explain to me why Rebecca Watson and her minions are boycotting shampoo and conditioner?

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

http://i.imgur.com/Iutu79H.jpg

Really?
No walkout at SkepchickCon?
Where are all the african americans and hispanics?

Remick

Re: Walter Takes The Flounce (Sort Of)

Post by Remick »

Walter Ego wrote:This will be the last post I will make on the Pit for the foreseeable future, perhaps forever. Admittedly, I’ve been guilty of some bad behavior recently but going through a major life crisis does tend to make one irascible.

I must say I was dismayed, if not surprised, human nature being what it is, by some of the die in a fire type responses I invoked. It didn’t take much to bring out the inner baboon in some of the more “respected” pitters.

I was also dismayed by the willingness of a few to pick up the ball and run with a false narrative (stalking, mental illness) for which not a scintilla of evidence was offered. So much for skepticism.

That being said, let me thank those who offered kind words, good advice and encouragement. A special thanks to Philippe for taking a voice call from me on Skype. You’re a good man, Philippe.

I depart with no hard feelings or rancor towards the Pit and its denizens despite the criticisms above and with the best wishes for the future of the Pit. Live long and prosper.
Most people were just annoyed and sketched out by you, and told you so. You are the one who took it super seriously. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. This post was just another example of blaming other people for you being you. At no point were you like "Hey, maybe everyone calls me a stalker/weirdo BECAUSE I AM ACTING STRANGELY". No, couldn't be that.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Mykeru wrote:
Can someone explain to me why Rebecca Watson and her minions are boycotting shampoo and conditioner?
They avoid shampoo and insist on real poo?

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Dick Strawkins wrote:http://i.imgur.com/Iutu79H.jpg

Really?
You should be aware that in Minnesota, there are none. Yep. They don't exist. Plus, they forgot to put a line in Spanish or something about drugs or poverty, so they failed to attract them to the Convergence conference. That's it. Yeah.

(or they're just smarter and knew not to waste their time with that panel)

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

Really?
I think I see a black guy way in the back. Or is that just a white guy in shadow?

Dave

Post by Dave »

Really?
There was more diversity at Heath Cambell's Fourth of July BBQ.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Really?
A sea of white.

Hey, there's a dark hat there. Is that a misogynist in hiding?

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Mykeru wrote:
Because neither one makes a particularly good mixer?

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

ReneeHendricks wrote:

Really?
A sea of white.

Hey, there's a dark hat there. Is that a misogynist in hiding?
Technically speaking, that photo counts as an 'upskirt' pic of Lousy Canuck.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Gefan wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
Because neither one makes a particularly good mixer?
So much for the myth that beer is good for your hair.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Really?
Almost as if they took all the people too anemic, unhygienic and socially awkward for ComicCon and gave them a safe space.

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

http://i.imgur.com/Iutu79H.jpg

I wrote a long and waffly blog post about the first 30 minutes of the talk.

http://psych0drama.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... t-one.html

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Mykeru wrote:

Really?
Almost as if they took all the people too anemic, unhygienic and socially awkward for ComicCon and gave them a safe space.
:lol:

On a more serious note, is this what the skepchick audience has become?
It's getting closer and closer to what everyone thinks of as a traditional atheist audience - just old men with beards.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Mykeru wrote:

Really?

It's getting closer and closer to what everyone thinks of as a traditional atheist audience - just old men with beards.
Now, Now, there are a fair number of women with beards there too.

EdwardGemmer

Post by EdwardGemmer »

I don't understand the point of a talk on ev. psych where everyone on the panel says they don't really like or understand it. I guess they have to talk about something.

Southern

Post by Southern »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
I understand why the US gov wants to squish Snowden, but this shit about it being the duty of other governments to extradite the guy to the US for revealing secrets about the way the US gov contravenes laws with abandon is a bit rich.
While I understand WHY they want to squish him, I don't understand HOW they can muster all the schutzpah to justify it AND still be called a "democracy". "Oh, yeah, we're spying on our population; now give us this filthy spy who denounced us, or we'll get nasty on you". It's like on Catch-22, when they give the medal to Yossarian: "let's be proud of something we should be ashamed of, it always works".

Parody Accountant

alright it's driving me nuts. I remember Loftus posting in here (maybe in the old thread) a handful of times. I searched ScentedNector's archives, and here. Didn't see it.

Loftus said something along the lines of "I am a fan of dissent and oppose the status quo. I think I like it here."

Now, I can't find shit. Did I dream that or something?

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Parody Accountant wrote:alright it's driving me nuts. I remember Loftus posting in here (maybe in the old thread) a handful of times. I searched ScentedNector's archives, and here. Didn't see it.

Loftus said something along the lines of "I am a fan of dissent and oppose the status quo. I think I like it here."

I don't remember seeing him here.
He tends to keep away from drama - and openly posting here would certainly get the FTB bunch to switch on the drama.

Southern

Post by Southern »

welch wrote: One day, people will be able to have a discussion about martial arts, or fighting styles, without someone using some variation of "I just shoot the fucker, hur-hur."

Today however, is not that day.
You want a discussion with Americans that somehow DOES NOT end with someone talking about guns?

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

Dave wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:
Mykeru wrote:

Now, Now, there are a fair number of women with beards there too.
Seriously...doesn't that look like a woman wearing a beard, mustache and sideburns???
http://i.imgur.com/twutTCn.jpg

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Really?

They forgot to put "¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!" on their flyers so Hispanics would know they were welcome. I also noticed when they were serving drinks, there was no Colt 45, so there went the black folks, too...

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

You're just total haters. Here is diversity. Plenty.

http://i.imgur.com/hiVVtAN.jpg

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Southern wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
I understand why the US gov wants to squish Snowden, but this shit about it being the duty of other governments to extradite the guy to the US for revealing secrets about the way the US gov contravenes laws with abandon is a bit rich.
While I understand WHY they want to squish him, I don't understand HOW they can muster all the schutzpah to justify it AND still be called a "democracy". "Oh, yeah, we're spying on our population; now give us this filthy spy who denounced us, or we'll get nasty on you". It's like on Catch-22, when they give the medal to Yossarian: "let's be proud of something we should be ashamed of, it always works".
Well, the official name of North Korea is Democratic People's Republic of Korea (sort of the political nomenclature equivalent of "Freethought Blogs").
The first time I started to consider the possibility that the US was rolling down the same hill at the bottom of which lay the rusting wreckage of the Soviet Union was when I read Emmanuel Todd's "After The Empire" around 2004. The arguments therein seemed persuasive but point where I became really convinced was Hurricane Katrina.

Denial of any crisis? Check.

No government response? Check.

International outcry forces admission of crisis? Check.

Shambling, incompetent response (mis)managed by corrupt political appointees? Check.

Refusal of offers of international assistance? Check.

Aid effort dissolves into vortex of bribery and embezzlement? Check.

The subsequent reading of the work of Dmitry Orlov was really just the final straw. And so I did a runner and now here I sit on a Mediterranean island, periodically scanning the sky from roof garden looking for drones.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

http://www.billkassel.com/wp-content/up ... s-Logo.jpg

Menstruation. Think about it.
I am probably not the first to notice it, I always had the association.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Apples wrote:If Setar starts a thread claiming that "This is X," you can be pretty sure that this is "not-X." Here he touts a Truthdig article with the shocking title, "Redacted FBI Documents Show Plot to Kill Occupy Leaders If ‘Deemed Necessary’" in support of his contention that the US is a totalitarian state.

Predictably, in reaction to a reasonable objection, he overturns his pram and sets it on fire (and moderator Ischemgeek comes to the rescue).

It's a very short exchange, but I find it delicious and ironic because it so clearly demonstrates Setar's furiously authoritarian need to have whatever twisted shit he says accepted without question and whatever he believes affirmed instantly and completely.

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5032
That was fun. That Serene really lives up to s/h/its name.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Parody Accountant wrote:alright it's driving me nuts. I remember Loftus posting in here (maybe in the old thread) a handful of times. I searched ScentedNector's archives, and here. Didn't see it.

I visited his site a few months ago and I remember some posts about how he dislikes PZ Myers aggressive 'brand' of atheism.

Parody Accountant

Aneris wrote:http://www.billkassel.com/wp-content/up ... s-Logo.jpg

mindfuck

Parge

Post by Parge »

Really?
Without the caption, this looks like the waiting room at the DMV. Lousy Canadian and pals are snickering because someone forgot to bring 3 pieces of ID. No one else is laughing because that sort of thing is only funny to hall monitors and mall cops. This is the reality I prefer.

EdwardGemmer

Post by EdwardGemmer »

Aneris wrote:You're just total haters. Here is diversity. Plenty.

Win

katamari Damassi

Southern wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Snowden didn't tell us anything new about domestic spying and then he started revealing how the US spies on other countries. That really is aiding our enemies, and don't think for a second that China and Russia haven't copied every bit of data on those 4 laptops he's travelling with. I hope we get him.

katamari Damassi

EdwardGemmer wrote:

Win
Think of all the non neuro-typicals, mentally or emotionally handicapped people there. That counts as diversity.

codelette

Post by codelette »

Scented Nectar wrote: Too bizarre. With that type of self-destructive mental disorder (assuming she has it), I don't think she should be an occupational therapist or any other type of therapist.
Shit I read before that really made me doubt it was accidental. Following are quotes from various points in time:

April 2012
Immediately, I lost 1.5 toes. On my left foot – my pinky toe and half of my 4th toe.
February 2013
At first it didn’t seem like her injury was so bad – the trauma nurses took some x-rays and said she broke two of her bones. NBD. The emergency room doc splinted the foot and kept her in the hospital for a day on IV antibiotics, then sent her home that Sunday.
A CT scan of her foot on the 25th showed that the trauma doctors seriously underestimated the damage the car did when it fell. The car had actually broken her 5th metatarsal, 3rd metatarsal in two places, 2nd metatarsal in 2 places, severed and stretched a bunch of tendons in her foot which have caused the tarsal bones to separate, produced vascular damage, and broken her heel bone. She also has massive tissue damage, which is probably worse than the broken bones themselves. So…really ouch.
(really, what are the fucking chances of a person going to an ER with such horrible trauma and the docs there "underestimating" several fractures and severed tendons? really? un-fucking-believable.)

July 2013
“I like having this extra space below my stump that other people don’t have that I can explore,” Stephens said. “It makes me feel superhuman.”
...and there's the suspicious enthusiasm portrayed on her Youtube channel and Facebook page regarding her life as an amputee.
Now if only I could find a Runway foot so I could get a second prosthetic made with an adjustable heel height foot. You think Freedom Innovations will send me one if I do a product review? :D
Thanks for making me, mom and dad! I know you made me with ten fingers and ten toes, but life is about more than making sure you have them all in the end.
Yeah...
I'll go ahead and say, she smashed that foot on purpose. She started with the two toes and later decided to finish the job. And you know what? to each their own. If she get off on smashing body parts, that's her prerogative. What bothers me is that she is now trying to advise other people on how to deal with disabilities. Rubs me the wrong way. It is like having a gift giver/bug chaser as an ambassador for HIV prevention.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

welch wrote:Hey, I just realized Loftus didn't respond to my criticism of his "atheism is the result of blahblah" shit.

Therefore, I am now THE ONLY MAN JOHN LOFTUS FEARS TO DEBATE
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you seen this: http://www.skepticink.com/debunkingchri ... -atheists/

Southern

Post by Southern »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Really?
Did they put up a flyer in Spanish to attrack those dumb Latinos, ese?

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

Where's his red striped hat?
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4422113024/hF7B8D081/

Southern

Post by Southern »

Someone should link that "interview with PZ Myers" Reap did a long time ago.

"I want to discuss... Atheism Plus... women with assynchronous menstrual cycles... there's a lot of different correlations between... menstrual cycles... Athism Plus..."

And his closing statements

"Atheism Plus is about... Rebecca Watson... naked... baboons... naked..."

cunt

Post by cunt »

I couldn't resist it. Did any of you cunts actually listen to the podcast Ally Fogg did with Reap?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

No, you're not.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Topic: Anti-trolling with Socratic Method
mikelf wrote: See, here is the thing. You can't appoint yourself sensei. You must be accepted as such. It should be clear that the proles here are not ready to accept your teachings. Perhaps it is your place, like Caine in Kung Fu, to wander in the wilderness, keeping your wits sharp and your rhetorical swords sharper. The day will come that they seek will you out. But, they must travel their own path to that future.
Wonderist wrote:But where have I actually *done* that, Mikelf? I talk about what works *for me*. I don't say, "you do this, and you do that," I say, "I did this, here's how I do. If you're interested, great, if you're not, just skip or ignore me. If it works for you, great, if not, oh well." And I've said repeatedly that I would be interested in learning from others here too.
mikelf wrote: You cannot force a seed to grow, Grasshopper. You can only continue your life's journey and hope that someday, when you return, that it has borne fruit.
Wonderist wrote: So, you don't have an example then?
mikelf wrote: What you seek, young Padawan, is all around you, but Pride hath blinded you to its discernment. You have been granted two ears and only one mouth so that you may listen twice as much as you talk. Similarly, you have two eyes, yet only type with one hand, so that you may read twice as much as you write.
Wonderist wrote: So, that's a, "No," then?
mikelf wrote: No, it is not. The evidence you seek is right here in every response to you, but, alas, none are so blind as those who refuse to see.
Nice try, mikelf, ya dodgy cunt, but you implicitly claimed that I had tried to "appoint" myself "sensei". I asked for an example. You blathered. I called you on it. You claimed the evidence I seek is 'all around' me. Since it obviously is not, I asked you directly whether your answer is 'No'.

You claim your answer is not 'No', but then you contradict yourself when you claim that the evidence (of *me* making a claim) are in *your* responses to me.

I understand you're trying to go for lulz. I'm just showing you and everyone who might be interested in anti-trolling that you end up looking silly when you can't keep your trolling motif straight.

So, we see that your claim was bullshit all along. You may have actually believed it yourself, though. If you did, that was rather unskeptical of you. If you didn't, then you were merely trolling, trying to waste peoples' time rather than add to a productive conversation. Either way, using anti-drama techniques (such as Socratic method in this case) helped identify misunderstanding and/or trolling quickly, without contributing to the drama myself. I don't need to be some 'sensei' to point this out for anyone interested. Anyone can do it. It's the technique that's important, not the one demonstrating it. Socratic method is literally thousands of years old. It stands up on its own. Just because I decide to demonstrate it doesn't mean I think I'm a 'master' or superior to anyone. That would be a faulty assumption on your part.

Nothing personal, though. We all make mistakes, myself included. Have a nice day! :-)

cunt

Post by cunt »

Yeah anyway. That podcast was fucking great. Ally F has the patience of a saint.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Wonderist wrote:Topic: Anti-trolling with Socratic Method
mikelf wrote: See, here is the thing. You can't appoint yourself sensei. You must be accepted as such. It should be clear that the proles here are not ready to accept your teachings. Perhaps it is your place, like Caine in Kung Fu, to wander in the wilderness, keeping your wits sharp and your rhetorical swords sharper. The day will come that they seek will you out. But, they must travel their own path to that future.
Wonderist wrote:But where have I actually *done* that, Mikelf? I talk about what works *for me*. I don't say, "you do this, and you do that," I say, "I did this, here's how I do. If you're interested, great, if you're not, just skip or ignore me. If it works for you, great, if not, oh well." And I've said repeatedly that I would be interested in learning from others here too.
mikelf wrote: You cannot force a seed to grow, Grasshopper. You can only continue your life's journey and hope that someday, when you return, that it has borne fruit.
Wonderist wrote: So, you don't have an example then?
mikelf wrote: What you seek, young Padawan, is all around you, but Pride hath blinded you to its discernment. You have been granted two ears and only one mouth so that you may listen twice as much as you talk. Similarly, you have two eyes, yet only type with one hand, so that you may read twice as much as you write.
Wonderist wrote: So, that's a, "No," then?
mikelf wrote: No, it is not. The evidence you seek is right here in every response to you, but, alas, none are so blind as those who refuse to see.
Nice try, mikelf, ya dodgy cunt, but you implicitly claimed that I had tried to "appoint" myself "sensei". I asked for an example. You blathered. I called you on it. You claimed the evidence I seek is 'all around' me. Since it obviously is not, I asked you directly whether your answer is 'No'.

You claim your answer is not 'No', but then you contradict yourself when you claim that the evidence (of *me* making a claim) are in *your* responses to me.

I understand you're trying to go for lulz. I'm just showing you and everyone who might be interested in anti-trolling that you end up looking silly when you can't keep your trolling motif straight.

So, we see that your claim was bullshit all along. You may have actually believed it yourself, though. If you did, that was rather unskeptical of you. If you didn't, then you were merely trolling, trying to waste peoples' time rather than add to a productive conversation. Either way, using anti-drama techniques (such as Socratic method in this case) helped identify misunderstanding and/or trolling quickly, without contributing to the drama myself. I don't need to be some 'sensei' to point this out for anyone interested. Anyone can do it. It's the technique that's important, not the one demonstrating it. Socratic method is literally thousands of years old. It stands up on its own. Just because I decide to demonstrate it doesn't mean I think I'm a 'master' or superior to anyone. That would be a faulty assumption on your part.

Nothing personal, though. We all make mistakes, myself included. Have a nice day! :-)
Dude, I'm going to take your post apart, point by point.

First you state...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cunt

Post by cunt »

Wonderist, are you the Dr. Tom from Justins podcasts? Just wonderisting.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

cunt wrote:Yeah anyway. That podcast was fucking great. Ally F has the patience of a saint.
Goes much better when the guest isn't screaming about "denouncing the shit."

:hankey:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

sacha wrote:I liked your chemtrail analogy. he attacks a typo but never the point of the comment
Why, thank you. I assumed the World's Greatest DebaterTM would counter with the fundamental distinction between disbelief in gods and disbelief in chem-trails. Instead, alas, he declared that my fingers being too fat to type on my new iPhone was indicative of my lack of cognitive faculties.

And this from the sage who gave us "To ridicule is not to make an argument at all," and who once whined facetiously at a conference, "Well then, just ignore everything I said, because I goofed. I suppose that's better than dealing with the argument itself, and it makes you feel better too!"

Wanker.

codelette

Post by codelette »

katamari Damassi wrote:
EdwardGemmer wrote:

Win
Think of all the non neuro-typicals, mentally or emotionally handicapped people there. That counts as diversity.
Does baldness/receding hairlines count as diversity?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

By the way, I love the way that Champion the Wonder Bore missed mikelf's comment about typing one-handed.

Also, I see Boreis is lamely experimenting with a new "technique" of using insults in a jocular manner.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

cunt wrote:Wonderist, are you the Dr. Tom from Justins podcasts? Just wonderisting.
No, I believe that's The Skeptic Canary.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

This is too fucking funny not to post:

http://i.imgur.com/BlMtmo3.jpg

Parody Accountant

John W. Loftus is a proud slymepit member!

on June 29 2012
John W. Loftus Proud slymepit member wrote:
I go where I see rational people so it doesn’t bother me much to be associated with naysayers. After all, I am one of them. And I am sort of arrogant. I think if they disassociate with me it will bite them in the ass, since I think my work is more effective than all of them put together in destroying Christianity. Someday they will have to admit their failure to endorse them when my works outshine them all.

But hey, I did say I was sort of arrogant, didn’t I?
and
John W. Loftus Proud slymepit member wrote: Well, if most of you are accomodationists I am not one of them, but unlike others I do not demand conformity. That is a mark of a church, something I left for good.

Where people agree with me I agree with them and when they don’t, I don’t. It’s as simple as that.
and on July 1, 2012
John W. Loftus Proud slymepit member wrote:
No, I am not banned as I thought I was at FtB.

But I have definitely stirred up the hornets nest:

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.c ... ought.html

PZ and Brayton can only disenfranchise so many atheists before the shit hits the fan.

The shit has hit.

I feel sorry for them but they deserve what’s coming.

Hey, I’m not even supposed to comment here.

Fuck that shit. I do as I please.
http://i.imgur.com/WBLFioz.png

cunt

Post by cunt »

justinvacula wrote:
cunt wrote:Yeah anyway. That podcast was fucking great. Ally F has the patience of a saint.
Goes much better when the guest isn't screaming about "denouncing the shit."
I don't mean to be horrible Justin but you totally lost in that conversation with Silverman. At the end you just seemed really aggravated by it all and incredibly immature.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Lsuoma wrote:By the way, I love the way that Champion the Wonder Bore missed mikelf's comment about typing one-handed.
Why respond to everything? That was yet another of your guys' assumptions about me during the demonstration the other night. You think it's a psychology thing, but it was just a demo of a (one) technique.
Also, I see Boreis is lamely experimenting with a new "technique" of using insults in a jocular manner.
a) not new, not experimenting. b) notice my responses are mirrors of welch's own.

Also, it's not anti-drama in this case.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

Plus, they're boring as fuck.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

There are lots of comments from Loftus, starting Jun 24, 2012. Lots of them bitching about being banned/not being able to comment.

I repeat: I am unimpressed with him and Clint.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Sorry, I'm too lazy to learn how to put a red circle over someone's face, but what's with that guy just to the upper right of the Y in "Diversity? He looks like Jim Carrey in "Mask".

Parody Accountant

ERV wrote:There are lots of comments from Loftus, starting Jun 24, 2012. Lots of them bitching about being banned/not being able to comment.

I repeat: I am unimpressed with him and Clint.
That's why I think it's important to let him know that he's a proud slymepitter... the thing he apparently hates enough to kick off his blog network. (goes for both of em)

cunt

Post by cunt »

mordacious1 wrote:

[img][/ig]
Sorry, I'm too lazy to learn how to put a red circle over someone's face, but what's with that guy just to the upper right of the Y in "Diversity? He looks like Jim Carrey in "Mask".
That's me. I'm that guy.