Bleeding from the Bunghole

Old subthreads
Garlic

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Post by Garlic »

Anyone claiming psychology is not a science deserves to be slapped repeatedly with this book:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinking,_Fast_and_Slow

JackRayner
Location: In the basement of the University of Minnesota Morris

Post by JackRayner »

On the topic of the current moral panic over @ElevatorGate, I think this did the job well enugh.
Why @scalzi is wrong and @xdamman is right about @ElevatorGate ..because when John Scalzi wrote http://whatever.scalzi.com/2013/08/15/s ... f-service/ - he did not think:

a. It was necessary to provide reasoning of how collecting public-tweets is equivalent to abuse/stalking/harassment.
b. It was necessary to provide evidence of how what @ElevatorGate did actually makes others "feel less safe". (link to tweets OR screencaps)
c. Evidence was needed to state that @Elevatorgate was storifying anything other than tweets, like, say.. the information, in "people whose information he’s reposting".
d. It was necessary to provide reasoning of why anyone choosing to publish their thoughts on the internet should expect no retort for their stupidity, their oint of view, etc.
e. It was important to show why his name should not have been written with an @ mention - both from (d) and this point, it is as if people automatically deserve to have zero repercussions for the choices they make.
f. Orwell. ..and oh, Fuck You.
g. It was necessary to show why "make these folks uncomfortable and to drive them off the service" is reason enough for him writing to the the CEO of Storify. Classic douche move - change the rules of the game when you start to lose.
h. Evidence was needed to show that @ElevatorGate actually broke the 'Terms of Service' of twitter/storify/etc.

Scalzi and people like him should be ashamed of themselves for seeking a comfortable space in a public forum ..a space that will protect them from ridicule even when they say something ridiculous. This stems from a sanctimonious attitude ..a supercilious belief that the ideals one holds dear are universally correct.
He does not realize how easy he makes it for others - to laugh at him.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

PZ's story of being raped by a gay man is drawing surprisingly little comment. And naturally, of those who do comment, not one draws any kind of connection with anything else. Surprising, for people so empathetic.

Ä uest

Post by Ä uest »

Shitting Jesus wrote:
JudgeFudge wrote:
jjbinx007 wrote:[youtube]IIg-4iybQrQ[/youtube]
WTF is this? These people barged into his room because he peed out the window? Can't figure it out, other than the woman is either having a psychotic break or is on a bad trip.
I don't know what that was, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
From
Published on Sep 4, 2012

Catherine Tratola, landlord and owner of the Brookside Manor, a hotel in Quincy, MA, barged into the room of one of her tenants, assaulted him repeatedly and screamed rape several times. According to the person who posted the video, Cathy Tretola, the property owner, was allegedly pretending that she was attacked by the tenant once she noticed he was recording her during an argument. Tretola claims the man recording was peeing out of the window.
This is the last minutes of a 15-minute fight, according to the person who recorded it, so it's uncertain what may have led the argument to go to another level.

The person who took the video wrote:
At no point did I touch her. Everything changed when I pulled out my camera. At the very beginning of the video you can see Cathy Tretola trying to grab the camera and hitting me. Then she turned into an actor and unsuccessfully tried to make it look like she was the victim. Notice how fake she is trying to act upset and notice how Joe Saccoach and the other guy are acting like they are consoling her. The police were called by me, and they did not believe a word of her story. I can't wait to have my day in court.

This video is a copy and was first posted in July, but only recently went viral after users of 4Chan and Reddit brought it to the surface and began commenting on it online.

I myself found it at the site avoiceformen.com

I titled the video as such to draw light as to how easliy a women can accuse a man of rape and if proven false the accuser will receive little to nothing in the form of punishment for making a false accusation of rape, all the while leaving the victim with a tarnished reputation.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tribble wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Gefan wrote:
Holy shit - genuinely humbling praise. Especially from one of the Maestros of the Photoshop. :)
As for quitting, I've actually been semi-retired for almost five months and what my SO feared has started to come to pass - I'm spending far too much time causing trouble on the internet.
GIMP, sirrah, GIMP. Photoshop is for the indolent bourgeoise who have money :D

Thanks for the compliment, friend. And while you're measuring for maestros, consider that Gumby's preferred tool is a software version of a kid's trike. He's building furniture with a pocketknife, but you'd never know it.
I loved GIMP back in my modding days. Free and quite powerful. I also used Paintshop Pro 8.1 and a free 3D modeling software that was slightly crippled version of a professional package but I forgotten the name. Used to make some really cool stuff.
Wow. A rare sighting of a GIMP admirer in the wild :)

Actually, if I had the shekels to blow on Photoshop I'd probably stick with GIMP, because I prefer to use FOSS when I can. If Adobe's subscription model manages to actually put a crimp on piracy, a lot of the GIMP SUCKS crowd might be forced to use it or go without, which would be pretty funny.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

How PZ remembers his first gay date:

"Mmmnh. It made me hot the way you thrusted with your 3rd Shock Army along the Voronezh Front. Now it's time for your defensive ring to fall to my deep penetration!

But ... I have a girlfriend!

How it really happened:

Um, nyirp, have you seen the latest rules addendum to Squad Leader? Wehrmacht units can now self-rally on a natural 12. I've got " Breakout from Veliki luki" set up on my kitchen table -- wanna come up? You can be the SS if you like"

Ok . Got any Pepsi?

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Ä uest wrote:
Ä uest wrote:
Thank you, I hadn't realized that notifications were twitter DM's, I had the impression they were emails.

http://i.imgur.com/XnWPLVx.jpg
If you block @elevatorgate on Twitter, you won't receive notifications from Storify about @elevatorgate.
That may not be true.

http://feedback.storify.com/forums/6692 ... -function-

Has complaints of EG being able to route around twitter blocks of @eg, are the DMs coming from @EG or from @Storify? If the latter, I can understand how blocking @EG on twitter would not work and why people might not want to block @Storify.
Actually, @ElevatorGate has the twitter notifications turned off. I've seen people that leave them turned on, their Twitter account basically auto-tweets something along the lines of "@soandso, @joeSchmoe, you've been featured in my Storify: *link*".

What these people are complaining about are the email notifications, which you ONLY get if you have a Storify account AND if you've left the email notifications set to default....meaning, you can go in at anytime and turn the off, like so:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x17/ ... 5edbfc.png

Does that look that fucking difficult to anyone else?

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Addendum to the email notifications: After all of the complaining, Storify went in and made temporarily turned off @ElevatorGate's storify email notifications.

In other words, these people have nothing to complain about expect the fact that their publicly available tweets are being shared.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

JackRayner wrote:
Ä uest wrote:
Ä uest wrote:
Thank you, I hadn't realized that notifications were twitter DM's, I had the impression they were emails.

http://i.imgur.com/XnWPLVx.jpg
If you block @elevatorgate on Twitter, you won't receive notifications from Storify about @elevatorgate.
That may not be true.

http://feedback.storify.com/forums/6692 ... -function-

Has complaints of EG being able to route around twitter blocks of @eg, are the DMs coming from @EG or from @Storify? If the latter, I can understand how blocking @EG on twitter would not work and why people might not want to block @Storify.
Actually, @ElevatorGate has the twitter notifications turned off. I've seen people that leave them turned on, their Twitter account basically auto-tweets something along the lines of "@soandso, @joeSchmoe, you've been featured in my Storify: *link*".

What these people are complaining about are the email notifications, which you ONLY get if you have a Storify account AND if you've left the email notifications set to default....meaning, you can go in at anytime and turn the off, like so:

Yeah but if they did that, then they couldn't thrash and moan and whine about harassment, and Melody couldn't self-trigger her alleged PTSD by actively encouraging things that trigger her.

Ophelia's the prime example of this type of idiot. She scours the internet looking for uncomplimentary references to her, which she posts on he blog so she can do her fainting couch routine for her bubble-headed readers. Then it's back to the internet. I think Google must have a server dedicated to them, because otherwise the search engine would be in a permanent state of brownout from the endless searches for their own names.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Metalogic42 wrote:I'm just gonna leave this here.

(Lsuoma: still pondering?)
I very much doubt it.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5638/sjhd.png

Munkhaus

Post by Munkhaus »

Pitchguest wrote:One thing about the EG thing and notifications: it isn't EG that "contacts" you, it's Storify. You can turn off those notifications in the settings. If you own a Twitter, but don't have Storify, you won't receive any notifications. If you have your Twitter on private, the Storified Twitter conversations will show up as hidden or invisible.
*snip*.
Quite. Isn't this what happened at the 'beginning', when Watson said in that keynote that she gets emailed rape threats but she was talking about the emailed notification from youtube that she'd had a comment?

Spence

Post by Spence »

yomomma wrote:Apparently Popehat wants to get a seat at the SJW lunch table. (Apologies if this was already posted.)
(Sorry, don't know how to insert graphic.)
AAAAHAHAHAHA

*breathe*

AAAAHHAHAHAAHA

*breathe*

HAAHAHAHAHAHA

OK I'm done. Nice to know popehat is (1) reading the 'pit and (2) is a complete retard. Good news all round.

PS. yomomma, to embed the tweet, just embed the link exact as you had it in tweet tags.

Ä uest

Post by Ä uest »

JackRayner wrote:

Yes, I think that fits most of the evidence I've seen, which is Storify saying they "would" send DM's in EG's name if he had it turned on, which would make twitter blocking of EG effective.

And I do think Storify should come up with per user notification blocks.

And what Arnab Chakraborty @bronzmash says, absolutely 100%!

I suspect that Storify will make it easy for people to ban folks like EG and set up blocks of the sort Amanda Marcotte has called for since February, making it possible for people to not let others storify their tweets.

And yes, if there was an feminist storifying every tweet from a pro-life group, much as EG storifies the tweets of atheismplus proponents that would be defended to the last breath.

John Scalzi can rape himself with a Ken White's popehat.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Hey Jan, thanks for the Nerdbot. If I ever have the occasion to use him, rest assured he will be treated will all the respect he deserves :D

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

JackRayner wrote:Addendum to the email notifications: After all of the complaining, Storify went in and made temporarily turned off @ElevatorGate's storify email notifications.

In other words, these people have nothing to complain about expect the fact that their publicly available tweets are being shared.

Boo-fucking-hoo.
Yeah, it's Justin Vacula all over again. They're blithely diagnosing his mental health, suggesting he must be doxxed for the public good, and howling about interjected commentary like "boring" in his Storified backups. Good heavens, this mouse MONSTER must be struck down!

And fuck me, it worked before and will likely work again.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Shitting Jesus wrote:
JudgeFudge wrote:
WTF is this? These people barged into his room because he peed out the window? Can't figure it out, other than the woman is either having a psychotic break or is on a bad trip.
I don't know what that was, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Is it just me, but doesn't the guy in the video sound a lot like Mykeru?

Either way, holy shit that escalated quickly. I couldn't even make out what the woman was saying. Something about pee? I don't know.

welch

Post by welch »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tribble wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Thanks for the compliment, friend. And while you're measuring for maestros, consider that Gumby's preferred tool is a software version of a kid's trike. He's building furniture with a pocketknife, but you'd never know it.
I loved GIMP back in my modding days. Free and quite powerful. I also used Paintshop Pro 8.1 and a free 3D modeling software that was slightly crippled version of a professional package but I forgotten the name. Used to make some really cool stuff.

Actually, if I had the shekels to blow on Photoshop I'd probably stick with GIMP, because I prefer to use FOSS when I can. If Adobe's subscription model manages to actually put a crimp on piracy, a lot of the GIMP SUCKS crowd might be forced to use it or go without, which would be pretty funny.

The problem I have with GIMP is the same problem I have with the variants of Open Office et al: they're great if you want to spend a lot of time dealing with the UI. I've yet to see an open source program with a UI that was worth a fuck out of the box without a lot of time figuring it out. Adobe's not innocent here, I could rage for weeks about Acrobat, (and over time, have.)

But when you bring up UI issues to the people behind GIMP et al, the answer the usual crap:

1) Learn C(++) and fix it yourself or STFU
2) It's free, STFU
3) Functionality is more important than pretty UI, STFU

etc., yadda. It's even worse in the server world. People bitch about bad implementations of SSL, ignoring the fact that outside of say, IIS, and to a lesser extent, Apple's wrapper around Apache, SSL is 3, possibly 4 rings of hell to implement correctly, and if you get any of it wrong, you can think you're secure when you aren't. Add to the fact that SSL still assumes one IP address per web server, and that name-based support is sketchy at best, and I'm honestly surprised it's used correctly at all. Fuck, it took Google HOW long to make gmail SSL all the time?

Same thing with PKI. If it wasn't a tedious fucking process to implement and used signed & encrypted emails, not only could you have more secure emails, but, it would be a great way to avoid phishing. "Hmm, an unsigned email/email with a strange sig from my bank. Yeah, i'll be deleting that."

But even the easiest implementations aren't.

FOSS, as a licensing mechanism can be good, (if you ignore the stallmanites who when not ranting are eating their own toe jam), and there are a crap ton of useful programs to come out of it. But at some point, they need to get over this attitude of "if you aren't willing to bleed to use software, fuck you" and think about "hey, if we make this easy and even enjoyable to use from the first launch, MAYBE MORE PEOPLE WILL USE IT. Also, stop looking down on non-programmers."

Don't hold your breath.

Ä uest

Post by Ä uest »

JackRayner wrote:Addendum to the email notifications: After all of the complaining, Storify went in and made temporarily turned off @ElevatorGate's storify email notifications.

Boo-fucking-hoo.
FWIW, Scalzi was asked that directly,
http://whatever.scalzi.com/2013/08/15/s ... ent-496814
http://i.imgur.com/7RH7CJB.jpg

And he deflected with ooh, that's a hypothetical, (intellectual coward and/or coward that knows he is wrong)
http://whatever.scalzi.com/2013/08/15/s ... ent-496817
http://i.imgur.com/PZYoNVw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5YY3PBX.jpg

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/d3hwO38.jpg[/img]

(Lsuoma: still pondering?)
Ordinarily I'd call that bullshit tactic the usual devious smear tactics and intentional malice by the SJWs, but since it's Oolon and he's too stupid to breathe, it's probable that he just couldn't figure out this very simple thing.

Of course, when the rest of the SJWs get a hold of it, they'll just say "Oh how terrible OMG SLYMEPITTER KILL HIM" even though they'll know exactly that Pitchguest was actually referencing oolio's "who cares".

Shitting Jesus

Post by Shitting Jesus »

Aneris wrote: He mentions the coffee invite. I find it interesting that he really is not “genre savvy”, and his commentariat isn't either. I'm also delighted that Cerberus, which I one time regarded as an euphemism for “lives in mom’s basement”, confesses to be asexual. His usually verbose hate could count as barking from three heads.

Heteronormative intersectionality privilege fail in the comments: no call-out as yet...

http://s15.postimg.org/a0cot3v97/bum.jpg

(Sorry I ballsed up the preceding quote) :doh:

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

http://i.imgur.com/d3hwO38.jpg
Oh, for fuck's sake. http://mm-bbs.org/public/style_emoticon ... cepalm.gif Can he get any dumber?

welch

Post by welch »

Scalzi's such a dip. He's wants to boycott any conference without a harassment policy that isn't to his liking, but when you point out that OSC has been actively working against gay people having the same level of citizenship as heterosexuals in the US, his answer is "Well, well, sometimes creators are just assholes, and you shouldn't punish the art for the artist, and I've talked with OSC, he's a nice guy, we just didn't talk about politics"

So, conferences not actively fighting things like homophobia? UNACCEPTABLE!

Other SciFi authors being homophobes and actively working to hurt gay people? SHRUG!

Clearly, self-awareness is not a requirement for him.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Ape+lust wrote:
Gefan wrote:
Holy shit - genuinely humbling praise. Especially from one of the Maestros of the Photoshop. :)
As for quitting, I've actually been semi-retired for almost five months and what my SO feared has started to come to pass - I'm spending far too much time causing trouble on the internet.
[defending my lack of privilege] I resent that statement! I got the Adobe CS6 "Production Premium" bundle for about $370 [an 80%+ reduction from the standard price]. Yeah, it's a "studend license", but that just means I can't use it to upgrade to CS6.5 or CS7 at a discounted price...which won't exist, so I'm not concerned.

:snooty: [/defending my lack of privilege]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

welch wrote:The problem I have with GIMP is the same problem I have with the variants of Open Office et al: they're great if you want to spend a lot of time dealing with the UI. I've yet to see an open source program with a UI that was worth a fuck out of the box without a lot of time figuring it out. Adobe's not innocent here, I could rage for weeks about Acrobat, (and over time, have.)

But when you bring up UI issues to the people behind GIMP et al, the answer the usual crap:

2) It's free, STFU

etc., yadda. It's even worse in the server world. People bitch about bad implementations of SSL, ignoring the fact that outside of say, IIS, and to a lesser extent, Apple's wrapper around Apache, SSL is 3, possibly 4 rings of hell to implement correctly, and if you get any of it wrong, you can think you're secure when you aren't. Add to the fact that SSL still assumes one IP address per web server, and that name-based support is sketchy at best, and I'm honestly surprised it's used correctly at all. Fuck, it took Google HOW long to make gmail SSL all the time?

Same thing with PKI. If it wasn't a tedious fucking process to implement and used signed & encrypted emails, not only could you have more secure emails, but, it would be a great way to avoid phishing. "Hmm, an unsigned email/email with a strange sig from my bank. Yeah, i'll be deleting that."

FOSS, as a licensing mechanism can be good, (if you ignore the stallmanites who when not ranting are eating their own toe jam), and there are a crap ton of useful programs to come out of it. But at some point, they need to get over this attitude of "if you aren't willing to bleed to use software, fuck you" and think about "hey, if we make this easy and even enjoyable to use from the first launch, MAYBE MORE PEOPLE WILL USE IT. Also, stop looking down on non-programmers."

Don't hold your breath.
Oh yeah, there is plenty of suckage with GIMP. I've internalized a lot of routines for dealing with its quirks.

But, the difference with the people I'm talking about, is that you know why GIMP sucks. Believe me, a lot of the ones who hector me about not using Photoshop don't. I get the same copy/paste boilerplate objections from people who actually get offended when I explain none of them are showstoppers for what I do. And when I check out the work from those who really, really want to impress on me that "no professional" would use GIMP, I usually find sigs, rage memes, and the like, things that could be made with any program and a clutch of filters. It's not people who genuinely have reasons to despise GIMP that bother me, it's the mindless goofs who are proprietary about the flippin' software they use (remember "get a real browser" from 15 years ago?) and want me to know my wrongness is wrong.

Y'know, fanboys. Photoshop has legions of them. And if they're forced to use GIMP because they can't pirate, I'll cackle like a motherfucker... until they turn into GIMP RULEZ AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS THE SUCK dickheads. Because, they will. They can't help themselves.

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Ape+lust wrote:

Boo-fucking-hoo.
Yeah, it's Justin Vacula all over again. They're blithely diagnosing his mental health, suggesting he must be doxxed for the public good, and howling about interjected commentary like "boring" in his Storified backups. Good heavens, this mouse MONSTER must be struck down!

And fuck me, it worked before and will likely work again.
I'd drink more often if I hadn't already accepted that...

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Pitchguest wrote:

Oh, for fuck's sake. http://mm-bbs.org/public/style_emoticon ... cepalm.gif Can he get any dumber?
I am going to take that as a rhetorical question. This is Oolon we are talking about right?

welch

Post by welch »

Pitchguest wrote:

He knows that no one he cares about is actually going to read beyond the words he wants them to, and even if they did, they'd still believe him, because he's on the proper side.

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

Ä uest wrote:And he deflected with ooh, that's a hypothetical, (intellectual coward and/or coward that knows he is wrong)
Also - I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating - Scalzi's take on the Storify TOS is a load of shit. @elevatorGATE simply isn't doing any of the things that Scalzi is quoting here:

http://i.imgur.com/kXDzEhB.jpg

What he, and his SJW buddies, are arguing for is to have disagreeing with them or holding their madness up to ridicule made a crime. Or at least something you can be thrown off Storify/the whole WWW for doing.

welch

Post by welch »

Ape+lust wrote:
welch wrote:The problem I have with GIMP is the same problem I have with the variants of Open Office et al: they're great if you want to spend a lot of time dealing with the UI. I've yet to see an open source program with a UI that was worth a fuck out of the box without a lot of time figuring it out. Adobe's not innocent here, I could rage for weeks about Acrobat, (and over time, have.)

2) It's free, STFU

Don't hold your breath.
Oh yeah, there is plenty of suckage with GIMP. I've internalized a lot of routines for dealing with its quirks.

But, the difference with the people I'm talking about, is that you know why GIMP sucks. Believe me, a lot of the ones who hector me about not using Photoshop don't. I get the same copy/paste boilerplate objections from people who actually get offended when I explain none of them are showstoppers for what I do. And when I check out the work from those who really, really want to impress on me that "no professional" would use GIMP, I usually find sigs, rage memes, and the like, things that could be made with any program and a clutch of filters. It's not people who genuinely have reasons to despise GIMP that bother me, it's the mindless goofs who are proprietary about the flippin' software they use (remember "get a real browser" from 15 years ago?) and want me to know my wrongness is wrong.

Y'know, fanboys. Photoshop has legions of them. And if they're forced to use GIMP because they can't pirate, I'll cackle like a motherfucker... until they turn into GIMP RULEZ AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS THE SUCK dickheads. Because, they will. They can't help themselves.

Oh, i know, photoshop (and every other fanboy) are like that. Given my choice, I'll happily use iWork over Office, it does what I need 99% of the time. But when I need that 1%, fuck yeah, Word and Excel! (I have yet to find a case where PPT is better than Keynote)

There are things photoshop can do that GIMP simply can't, or can't do for shit, but most of those are highly specialized, and the people doing them already know that.

If GIMP would pull its head out and spend some time really working on the UI, and ignore feature wars, they could have a fantastic alternative to Photoshop. One that would actually be worth paying for, and I don't mean ten bucks.

But, they won't, ideology gets in the way.

I also wish Adobe would actually talk about some of the reasons behind the subscription thing. One may not agree with their reaction, but I think it would do much to help with the OMG GREEDY shit.

Or maybe not. I notice the same people screaming about the sub model are the same people who screamed about the cost of the upgrade from CS2/3/4/5/5.5 to CS3/4/5/5.5/6 because IT COST SO MUCH, and WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY PROGRAMS I DON'T WANT, SUITES SUCK blah fucking blah.

There are days I think if Adobe gave them a handjob with every copy of Photoshop, they'd bitch because it wasn't head.

welch

Post by welch »

real horrorshow wrote:
Ä uest wrote:And he deflected with ooh, that's a hypothetical, (intellectual coward and/or coward that knows he is wrong)
Also - I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating - Scalzi's take on the Storify TOS is a load of shit. @elevatorGATE simply isn't doing any of the things that Scalzi is quoting here:

http://i.imgur.com/kXDzEhB.jpg

What he, and his SJW buddies, are arguing for is to have disagreeing with them or holding their madness up to ridicule made a crime. Or at least something you can be thrown off Storify/the whole WWW for doing.
are you actually expecting Scalzi to not be 100% SJW here? A woman said a man was harassing her. The facts don't matter, believe the victim, lived experience, get the rope, find the tree.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

JackRayner wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Gefan wrote:
[defending my lack of privilege] I resent that statement! I got the Adobe CS6 "Production Premium" bundle for about $370 [an 80%+ reduction from the standard price]. Yeah, it's a "studend license", but that just means I can't use it to upgrade to CS6.5 or CS7 at a discounted price...which won't exist, so I'm not concerned.

Since I haven't been told to fuck off yet today...

You'll be first against the wall, come the revolution. Or sent to an MS Paint re-education camp.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Ape+lust wrote:
Gefan wrote:

LMAO. That's too fucking funny.

I have yet to have the time to get familiar with GIMP. Winter will be a good time for that. In the mean time, I like riding my tricycle :dance:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... 06d60a.jpg

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Fucking ewwlawn

http://i.imgur.com/K9AGmgT.png

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

JudgeFudge wrote:

Yeah, that meth is a lot of fun for the first four days, after that things get a bit strange.

Satan

Post by Satan »

JackRayner wrote:And if it isn't trans folk themselves that started this and/or are doing it, then they should do their best to tell their "supporters" that their idea of helping is doing the exact opposite...
Just as the SJW definition of rape covers a far wider span of behaviors than the legal definition of rape, the SJW definition of trans is much more expansive than the definition used by normal people. Some portion of the people using the #fuckcispeople tag likely aren't transgendered or intersex (etc) but are instead some other kind of SJW special snowflake "trans," such as "transfat," "transethnic," "trans-species," with attitudes that match the usual SJW levels of obnoxious, appropriationist, attention whoring.

In other words, transgendered people aren't necessarily to blame for #fuckcispeople.

JudgeFudge

Post by JudgeFudge »

Tribble wrote:
JudgeFudge wrote:
She's doing it for dramatic effect so 'witnesses' will over-hear her and possibly beat the shit out the guy. If I were him, I'd find a lawyer ASAP and sue the fuck out of her.
Ah, got it. Good on him for having the presence of mind to video the whole thing. This is obviously a set up to get him ejected or to create a BS lawsuit. Everybody there looks a few cans short of a six pack, lushes, or perma-weedheads, especially her tag along mangina "witness".

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

welch wrote:Oh, i know, photoshop (and every other fanboy) are like that. Given my choice, I'll happily use iWork over Office, it does what I need 99% of the time. But when I need that 1%, fuck yeah, Word and Excel! (I have yet to find a case where PPT is better than Keynote)

There are things photoshop can do that GIMP simply can't, or can't do for shit, but most of those are highly specialized, and the people doing them already know that.

If GIMP would pull its head out and spend some time really working on the UI, and ignore feature wars, they could have a fantastic alternative to Photoshop. One that would actually be worth paying for, and I don't mean ten bucks.

But, they won't, ideology gets in the way.

I also wish Adobe would actually talk about some of the reasons behind the subscription thing. One may not agree with their reaction, but I think it would do much to help with the OMG GREEDY shit.

Or maybe not. I notice the same people screaming about the sub model are the same people who screamed about the cost of the upgrade from CS2/3/4/5/5.5 to CS3/4/5/5.5/6 because IT COST SO MUCH, and WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY PROGRAMS I DON'T WANT, SUITES SUCK blah fucking blah.

There are days I think if Adobe gave them a handjob with every copy of Photoshop, they'd bitch because it wasn't head.
Anyone who says GIMP is as good or better than Photoshop (and plenty do, fanboys from the other direction) is daft. There are things that can be objectively measured, and it's stupid to argue about it. Plus, GIMP's development trajectory is on a downslope. There are currently only 2 lead developers (with day jobs) and a half dozen to a dozen in the secondary crew. If you're someone whose career depends on your software knowledge, GIMP would be the wrong wagon to hitch to.

For people like me, turning my nose up at GIMP because it isn't Photoshop would be like turning down a Lexus because it isn't a Ferrari. I like it and it's nice to talk with someone who doesn't think I need saving from myself. I mean, it really doesn't bother me a whole lot, but in some places it feels like I'm caught in a Groundhog Day loop every time I just mention GIMP out loud.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Gumby wrote:LMAO. That's too fucking funny.

I have yet to have the time to get familiar with GIMP. Winter will be a good time for that. In the mean time, I like riding my tricycle :dance:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... 06d60a.jpg
Getcher motor runnin'... Born to be wiiild!!

Hahaha, that looks like something from a house cam pointed at Oolon's back yard!

Post by Guest »

bhoytony wrote:
jmpea81 wrote:Wow. This actually sounds somewhat reasonable...

http://www.freezepage.com/1376754151HMSKWPBNFC (from hxxp://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/08/17/my-gay-date)

All without throwing a tantrum...
I expect a lot of people will call me a bigot for this, but I could never mix with those sort of people and I find their lifestyle distasteful, shameful and downright strange. I'm sorry, perhaps it's just the way I was raised, but I don't want anything to do with the kind of people who would play wargames, yeech!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

VAXherd

Post by VAXherd »

AndrewV69 wrote:
VAXherd wrote: [hostile] No, the difference is that social sciences speak to things people think they already understand, and frequently say things they don't want to hear. It's like everyone's a biblical literalist and we're studying fossils. [/hostile]
Sounds like a lot of topics discussed in the Manosphere. Speaking of which here is something that seems to have upset Susan Walsh over at Hooking up Smart:

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2013/08/1 ... the-penii/

[…] Anyway, after reading the article do you have any thoughts? I would be interested in what you have to say.
Now that you mention it, I have heard Karen Straughan / Girl Writes What say something like "feminism tells us what we thought we already knew."

About the article: Is it possible to have a recursive fractal headache?

There are several things I think are good points:
  • People start having sexual interests much earlier than we want to remember that we did thantheyusedto. Ten years old; fifth, sixth grade.
  • I've seen things about pornography invading the general culture in other places too. It was always obvious to me that porn was "for entertainment purposes only," not relationship advice. Maybe Dan Savage knows what's up but I don't.
  • It's very refreshing that in the study being cited "Steiner-Adair doesn’t see these boys as predators. Rather, she says, their emotional needs have been neglected." But the first correlation I would check for is fatherlessness. Perhaps the study did, but it's not mentioned.
There is, however, an elephant in the room. I see scarcely a word about why the girls are participating. Plenty about how awful the boys' behavior is, but nothing about the girls' motivation. They are depicted as devoid of agency. If that issue was left out of the original study that's an appalling oversight, and for Walsh to offer advice without understanding the full problem is doubtful.

You remember that recursive headache? Walsh writes this salcious thing about wild teen nookie, and excuses it by saying how unpleasant it all is. With girls who are participating in unseemly ribaldry, and excusing it by saying how unpleasant it all is.

A few more items:
The girl described the conversation as “a stupid, disgusting exchange,” adding that it was “typical for the boys at our school.” Still, the girl became intrigued when the boy revealed in a subsequent note that he liked her.
Exchange? Subsequent note?
“She said boys often expressed a desire for a deeper connection with girls, but felt confused about how to make it happen. They are yearning for intimacy that goes beyond biology. They just don’t know how to achieve it.”
Old as time.
[A]pparently whipping out one’s johnson (figuratively and literally) is the new “Come here often?”
That was filthy and I don't believe it.
Kristy shared a story about a different kind of coercion. She had been making out with a guy at his house, not sure how far she wanted to go, when he stood up and told her, “Get down on your knees.”
Sounds like someone's been reading grandma's romance novels.
I have never in my life watched a man pull out his own penis…
How old is this Susan Walsh? If she's out of college that's sad.
When a man grabs your hand and places it on his penis without your consent, he is committing sexual assault by compelling you to touch him. Full stop. […] Consent need not be verbal, by the way.
Ye gods! Misunderstanding mine field dead ahead! You might as well declare the whole planet a prison.
The only way men will learn that this behavior is inappropriate and illegal is if women demonstrate that this is not “goofing around” or “flirting,” much less courting.
Or if their fathers explain it to them when told "There's this girl I like, but I don't know how to talk to her."

JackRayner

Post by JackRayner »

Ape+lust wrote:
JackRayner wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: GIMP, sirrah, GIMP. Photoshop is for the indolent bourgeoise who have money :D

Since I haven't been told to fuck off yet today...

You'll be first against the wall, come the revolution. Or sent to an MS Paint re-education camp.
:lol:

Satan

Post by Satan »

Ä uest wrote:Modern journalists are mostly lazy and work differently, I think, than old fashiony journalists, mainly by reading what their friends are publishing and tweeting about and then rewriting and republishing the same stories.
I think that's a more accurate take on modern journalism than your argument that journalists have been exposed to too many womens studies courses.

Collectively, the media has a groupthink problem driven by an obsession with sensationalism and the conventional wisdom. Factual accuracy, if it is respected at all, is a very low priority. Look at the way the American media consensus developed in the 2000 election, the runup to the invasion of Iraq, and in the way journalism's outliers (such as Nate Silver and Paul Krugman) who show some interest in marking their beliefs to reality get treated by the rest of the industry.

The media allowing itself to be used be feminist bullies to slime other people for being bullies is a small example of a much deeper rot within journalism.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

RE: the Mr. Deity update. Pretty sad when you have to retrace your steps and explain things to people too dumb to get it the first time around. But seriously, does anyone think that's going to remedy the seething rage Benson and ilk have built up against his insubordination?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Parody Accountant wrote:Fucking ewwlawn

http://i.imgur.com/K9AGmgT.png
Silicosis Vaginus, the engine of the social justice movement. And that gadfly dipshit Oolon, too. Perfect, dude :lol:

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Hunt wrote:RE: the Mr. Deity update. Pretty sad when you have to retrace your steps and explain things to people too dumb to get it the first time around. But seriously, does anyone think that's going to remedy the seething rage Benson and ilk have built up against his insubordination?
I think he was trying to make it clear to the morons that he isn't a rape supporter (as many of them think, I'm sure). He's got evidence now on the internet that he doesn't support rape, and if anyone tries to tar him, there is evidence against them. They can't say, "he never said he didn't" like they do with, well, everyone who disagrees with them.

Benson has nominated him as the witch of the week, however. She wrote another note, and then ends it with a "meh". She does make a point that reasonable claims generally have a lesser threshold of believability (my words, not hers), but the accusation of rape against Shermer is only in that category if you are inclined to think of him that way already - of course things that we will accept as reasonable things that fit with what we want to believe. You know, the thing that skeptics have to be aware of and on guard of. She even trots out the pithy "claims are evidence that a claim has been made". D'oh. Never would have guessed that.

Ophelia Benson...Sooper Geeneyus.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

A few comments on Benson's post about the update:
zhuge, le homme blanc qui ne sait rien mais voudrait
August 17, 2013 at 2:19 pm (UTC -7)
Question I’ve had about the libertarian critics of PZ on this: Did they accept Greenwald’s reports on the NSA spying before Snowden was outed. If so, how is this different from the accusations against Shermer that doesn’t require absurd conspiracy theorizing on one part or the other?
facepalm
karmacat
August 17, 2013 at 2:56 pm (UTC -7)
Hmm. He’s trying way too hard. Makes me wonder if he’s taken advantage of a drunk woman or gotten a woman drunk. Just wondering…
double facepalm and "oh for the love of..."
A Surprise to Many
August 17, 2013 at 2:45 pm (UTC -7) Link to this comment
I’ve been meaning to say this somewhere: according to Dalton, women alcoholics pretty much deserve to get raped, because we didn’t say ‘no more wine, please.” Or are women alcoholics not supposed to be part of the skeptic community?

This might be a useful time to discuss the central role of alcohol and alcohol abuse in the skeptic/atheist community…
Why are these people so stupid? Mr. Deity just went through pains to explain that this was clear not what he was saying. His remarks pertained only to the fact that you shouldn't ascribe bad intent to someone just because you can't muster what it takes to say "no thank you."

stupid_20something

Post by stupid_20something »

seeing oolon on that BBC travesty made me picture him as the techie/steve coogan character in this brass eye skit. He just wants his chance at having his own tower to control all the mindless zombies that endlessly blurt out about 'justice'! Is that too much for a basement dwelling imbecile to ask for?
http://youtu.be/IV7AZfllTGs

Post by Guest »

Wasn't PZ the first one to caution people not to take Dallas' rape claim seriously?

I don't think Dallas is credible considering the lack of details in his letter. But PZ has a much lower standard of proof so it is unclear why he automatically dismissed the man's claim. Maybe it didn't fit his preferred narrative about women as perpetual victims?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

http://i.imgur.com/jRBUb5k.png

I take it he's never read any of Opheliar's shit, then?

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

So, I don't believe anyone has mentioned this here yet, but in the comments of that strange "interview" with Shermer, this thing appeared:
Pilar drshell
• a day ago

−

the sad part is so many people know who she is. And PZ told her he can no longer talk to her. He's throwing her under the bus, as his lawyers told her he can no longer communicate with her. he used her. She now has to get a lawyer she can not afford. Thanks PZ. He's a professional, he should have gone over with her just what she was getting into. i don't think she should have been silent, but he should stand by her and help her out with the legal expenses. It may indeed be Shermer's fault, but she is not the kind of person that would really know what her coming out would entail. It happened in '06.
http://buffalobeast.com/interview-with- ... 1004285915

Oolon is now busy there trying to distract everyone, mostly Pitchgest and Rich Sanderson.

PZ's piranhas noticed, and are discussing it in his "Not an update" comments.
Here is a sampling:
Tony, The Queer Shoop: Undefeated Pictionary Champion

16 August 2013 at 10:56 pm (UTC -5) Link to this comment

Did I miss an update?
From the comments after the “interview” at mikeyb’s link:
” the sad part is so many people know who she is. And PZ told her he can no longer talk to her. He’s throwing her under the bus, as his lawyers told her he can no longer communicate with her. he used her. She now has to get a lawyer she can not afford.”
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-670087
anteprepro

16 August 2013 at 11:08 pm (UTC -5) Link to this comment

” the sad part is so many people know who she is. And PZ told her he can no longer talk to her. He’s throwing her under the bus, as his lawyers told her he can no longer communicate with her. he used her. She now has to get a lawyer she can not afford.”

I honestly think that it was just one person bullshitting, but that’s just my hunch for the time being.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-671843
eigenperson

16 August 2013 at 11:13 pm (UTC -5)

Tony, not that I’m aware of. The only possibilities I can think of are that “Pilar” is making shit up, or that “Pilar” knows Jane Doe and is willing to betray her confidence for the sake of being able to reveal inside information in a comment. To be charitable to “Pilar,” I’ll assume the first option until I see some evidence that proves otherwise.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-671845
Caine, Fleur du mal

16 August 2013 at 11:38 pm (UTC -5) Link to this comment

Tony, given the amount of people in that thread saying nasty stuff about PZ, it’s hardly surprising someone would be attempting to act as they had inside info about it all. Remember the fake allegation stories some idiot posted in the Epic Grenade? The one where someone stole a woman’s account of her rape?

If ‘Pilar’ actually knew anything, I expect it would be all over the blogosphere, not buried in the comments section of an interview.

I also noted that ‘Pilar’ completely confused (or outright lied about) Carrie Poppy’s role in this situation, so I don’t think there’s anything to be concerned about.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-671859

They are so doubtful of this anonymous source, pertaining to the exact same victim.
lol.

Or, as Tigzy just said:
[6:11:40 PM] Tigzy: :-D - priceless! If anon testimony confirms our biases, it's true! If it doesn't, it surely has to be a lie! Fuck me, who do these waffleheads think they are??? :-D I say, don't rebrand FTB as FreeFromThoughtBlogs - to be more accurate, it ought to be 'FarTooFreeThoughtBlogs'! :-D
hehehehe

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tribble wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: GIMP, sirrah, GIMP. Photoshop is for the indolent bourgeoise who have money :D

I've had lots of expensive software in the past. Didn't paid full retail for any of it. I got the Photoshop in trade from a graphic designer client who went to Mac and swapped his old Windows version for a tax return prep. I used to have Ventura Desktop Publisher, too, back in the DOS/GEM pre-Xerox ownership days. I got it used and dropped $300 on it (I think it was around $800 at the time) so I could do my Fraternity Directory (Beta Alpha Psi).

I had AutoCAD 9.0 I traded out some computer work with an architecture firm because nobody at their 'self-sufficient firm' could partition a HDD and they had all these 65MB RLL HDs reading as 32mb HDs. I bought a used computer and all the software the man owned from an estate sale. Lotus 1-2-3, Wordperfect 5.0, dBase III+ and a bunch more I can't remember... Got it all, including the computer, for $500.

Of course, wouldn't be able to do that now with all the licensing crap. Hell, I can't even reinstall my Mass Effect 2 DLC because EA won't let me. I put the codes in and they say it's registered someone else, but it was with my copy, my email and everything. And Microsoft. Oh, crap, I have three office suites from my CPA days and I can only install one of them.

So, those were the days. Now... It's just a total pain in the ass. If it weren't for Steam, I wouldn't buy games. And next time I need an office suite, it's Open Office.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:http://i.imgur.com/jRBUb5k.png

I take it he's never read any of Opheliar's shit, then?
http://i.imgur.com/s81Qd09.png

He was looking for information on mermaid tits at the time.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Badger3k wrote: ...
She does make a point that reasonable claims generally have a lesser threshold of believability (my words, not hers), but the accusation of rape against Shermer is only in that category if you are inclined to think of him that way already - of course things that we will accept as reasonable things that fit with what we want to believe. You know, the thing that skeptics have to be aware of and on guard of. She even trots out the pithy "claims are evidence that a claim has been made". D'oh. Never would have guessed that.

Ophelia Benson...Sooper Geeneyus.
Yes, exactly. Question begging and confirmation bias, as Deity mentioned in his first video. Howz about this one:
Jason Dick
August 17, 2013 at 3:01 pm (UTC -7) Link to this comment
Yup. All claims do not require supporting evidence to be reasonably-believed. It’s largely a question of probabilities: given the fact that a claim that Michael Shermer has raped someone, how likely is it that the event actually occurred?

We actually do have relevant evidence here. There have been multiple studies to this effect, and they generally find a very small prevalence of false reports of rape (those that have higher numbers generally consider, “police reported as no-crime” as being a false report of rape, despite copious evidence of mishandling rape cases). Furthermore, false rape reports are, in the main, not done to single out a particular person. They’re usually calls for attention of some sort, with the person generally not wanting to falsely accuse another.

So not only are false reports of rape rare, but this report doesn’t even come close to fitting the usual profile. It also helps that there have been other accusations in Shermer’s case. Yes, there’s a high probability that Michael Shermer is indeed a rapist, given the evidence we have available.
These people went to college, you know.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Hunt wrote:RE: the Mr. Deity update. Pretty sad when you have to retrace your steps and explain things to people too dumb to get it the first time around. But seriously, does anyone think that's going to remedy the seething rage Benson and ilk have built up against his insubordination?
Depends on the polarization, which is the core engine that produces their followers. So far we have a Good Team and an Evil Team. The Evil Team is created by conflation of various issues, genuine harassers and stalkers, critics, people who somehow didn't like the death wishes they received in their comment section and the like. Nobody wants to be on the imagined team of the harassers, stalkers etc., so the dichotomy is designed in their favour. The block bot serves as a list to make the Evil Team seem more real, places like the Slymepit do that too, as they superficially look like the visible parts of the conspircacy. They are the cure and the “go to experts” (who are also arbiters of who is and who isn't a feminist etc.), that's why the world needs them and why fence-sitters should support them and hurry to avoid siding with Team Evil.

What you need to do then is simply create “decision points”, by throwing Golden Apples that polarize the crowd. Again, the setup is in their favour. So each time something polarizes, people are quick to declare they are not on the Evil Team. This strokes Watson et al, rinse and repeat.

Polarizing is easy, and Watson and now Hensley do it with routine. They claim to be stalked/harassed on one side, and on ther side, it's delcared stalking/harassment to read public tweets or to disagree in some form (which defeats the purpose in a community that is about discussing). Unsuspecting people again think it's the real thing, and run for their support, the skeptcis know it's a huge clusterfuck and thus, you have the polarization engine running again. Disbelieving and not accepting their opinion leadership gets conflated again with the Markuzes out there, they're feeding Team Evil. Additionally, it allows them distrustful hazing, severe abusive insulting and strict moderation even of legitimate disagreement, which again, bingo, is more polarizing.

The meta game is about driving a wedge between Atheists and Skeptics. Just note the newspeak: Atheism Plus vs. Hyperskeptics. PZ divorced himself from skepticism, their targets are TAM, JREF etc. but they are quiet on Silverman and AA. There are some more observations, that's just the short form.

VAXherd

Post by VAXherd »

TedDahlberg wrote:
VAXherd wrote: I hate to criticize Richard Feynman, but that was "I don't understand it, therefore it's wrong."

He tried working outside his field on a few occasions and didn't do very well. Looks like he should have learned more from that than he did.
I don't know, he did pretty well in physics for a bongo-playing safecracker.
That he did!

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

I suspect he knows nothing he says will get through the ever thickening skulls of the SJW's and FftB dimwits. The value is in removing the doubt that begins to seep into the normal persons head from the constant screeching and misrepresentation of those willful idiots. They had seeded a lot of confusion over what he was referencing in that video, he just cleared it up for them.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Aneris wrote:parts of the conspircacy. They are the cure
Wording fuckup. “They” here meant the Good Team, if that isn't clear from context.

KGuest

Post by KGuest »

In another classic example of entryism, the top-donating Kiva "Atheists, Agnostics, Skeptics, Freethinkers, Secular Humanists and the Non-Religious" group, with nearly $12MM donated to-date, has been co-opted within the last month, and had its logo changed to "A+":
http://www.kiva.org/teams

They, of the damaged language-policing blog-whiners and libelists, have gotten a foothold and taken retroactive credit for all the good work that group has done, and tainted the tactic of mentioning this as a prime example of atheist good-will when the issue is raised that atheists don't give to charity.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Thing is, they know perfectly well what Mr. Deity actually said. They just work it to fit their agenda, that's all. Now that he recorded his clarification, they'll find a way to use that to their advantage as well. He wasted his time on that second video, because he's dealing with a bunch of pathologically dishonest miserable fucking cunts who will crawl through broken glass to twist their critics' words to mean something they never were intended to mean. I would be surprised if they haven't added him to their secret list of "known" abusers and harassers by now. Pretty soon the whispers of "a person I trust told me that Mr. Deity came on to me at a conference" will start, and the Gnu McCarthyites will be off and running again.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Jason Dick
August 17, 2013 at 3:01 pm (UTC -7) Link to this comment
Yup. All claims do not require supporting evidence to be reasonably-believed. It’s largely a question of probabilities: given the fact that a claim that Michael Shermer has raped someone, how likely is it that the event actually occurred?

We actually do have relevant evidence here. There have been multiple studies to this effect, and they generally find a very small prevalence of false reports of rape (those that have higher numbers generally consider, “police reported as no-crime” as being a false report of rape, despite copious evidence of mishandling rape cases). Furthermore, false rape reports are, in the main, not done to single out a particular person. They’re usually calls for attention of some sort, with the person generally not wanting to falsely accuse another.

So not only are false reports of rape rare, but this report doesn’t even come close to fitting the usual profile. It also helps that there have been other accusations in Shermer’s case. Yes, there’s a high probability that Michael Shermer is indeed a rapist, given the evidence we have available.
Translation:
The "evidence" that Shermer is a rapist is that few false reports makes him very suspicious and this third-party hearsay "report" stands out for some reason and because we reeeeeaaaallllly, reeeaallly want him to be a rapist cuz we don't like him.

Fuck you, Jason Dick.
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, YOU WITCH-HUNTING FREAKS.