Bleeding from the Bunghole

Old subthreads
Tony Parsehole

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Q)Why did Sasha Pixlee cross the road?
A) They were giving out free pies on the other side.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Q) Why does Sasha Pixlee cry himself to sleep every night?
A) Because he's a pathetic retard who realises that, no matter what he does, he will always be a joke who resorted to attention-seeking rape accusations to impress of a group of women who wouldn't give him the steam off their piss.

clownshoe

Post by clownshoe »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
clownshoe wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote: And not a single fuck is given. Nobody cares. I'm not having a dig at you but the fact that Shakesville's online reputation is SO FUCKING LOW they could say Fred West was a bit of a cunt and people would automatically think they were lying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West
That wiki article was TL;DR

However, I note from the photo that he did sport a very nice short Afro, just like my rugby league football coach, so he's probably a top bloke.
Well, he might have had some odd foibles, such as raping and killing about 10 women including his own daughter and allowing his wife's father to fuck her on numerous occasions while he watched from behind a partition wall and recorded it, but his police interview is a right laugh believe it or not.
Basically, he only admitted one corpse discovery at a time and every time the police found another body said "Oh, I forgot about that one".

Damn good builder too. Nobody disputes that.
:lol:

Yeah, I was pretending ignorance. Frankie Boyle has used him as a punch line more than once over the years.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

clownshoe wrote:

Yeah, I was pretending ignorance. Frankie Boyle has used him as a punch line more than once over the years.
There's a certain dark humour surrounding old Westy. Maybe it's because he was such a fucking laughable idiot who thought his extravagant, obviously impossible lies would actually be believed by the police.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Q) Why does Sasha Pixlee cry himself to sleep every night?
A) Because he's a pathetic retard who realises that, no matter what he does, he will always be a joke who resorted to attention-seeking rape accusations to impress of a group of women who wouldn't give him the steam off their piss.
Tony do we need to indulge in the adolescent adhom of pointing out that the cunt needs to lose a couple of stone from his face flaps in order to tounge rape his victim. Just to prove he reads the pyt? Surely not. I denounce you sir, As a bad boy

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Za-zen wrote:
Tony do we need to indulge in the adolescent adhom of pointing out that the cunt needs to lose a couple of stone from his face flaps in order to tounge rape his victim. Just to prove he reads the pyt? Surely not. I denounce you sir, As a bad boy
Ah, it hurts to laugh.... :lol:

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Za-zen wrote:
I was going to make a joke about Sasha Pixlee being impossible to rape due to his arse being so massive that no human dick would be long enough to fathom his buttocks AND reach his arsehole but I didn't know how to word it properly.
Any tips would be helpful.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Za-zen wrote:
I was going to make a joke about Sasha Pixlee being impossible to rape due to his arse being so massive that no human dick would be long enough to fathom his buttocks AND reach his arsehole but I didn't know how to word it properly.
It would be out of character for me to engage with such base humour, though I will point out that your preconceived notion of rape is not accurate as even by non siw definitions (legal definitions) skull fucking without consent would be considered rape. So reaching his ass is not a prerequisite. So you presupposition that the cunt is too fat to rape is false, as the average male could most definitely pass his face flaps, inflated as they are.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Dick Strawkins wrote:Don't mind me, I'm just messing around.

SkepchickCon at the Hotel California.

http://i.imgur.com/zdy7mIx.jpg
"You can [REDACTED]
But you just can't kill the beast"

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I found this photo of Ophie feeding penguins back when she was working at the zoo:

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/20 ... 480&crop=1

Dornier Pfeil

Post by Dornier Pfeil »

yomomma wrote:I just don't think that banning abortions past the age of viability is crazy or oppressive. I mean that's five months pregnant, right? If someone wants an abortion, surely they can find a few hours to do it before they're five months pregnant. It's not a 10 minute window.
That might be true in more liberal states that have plenty of options and funding. But the red staters are doing everything they can to make sure the five month window is no better than a 10 minute window. My state for a few weeks was reduced from 13 clinics where abortions were possible to only 1 though that is slowly being rectified. That there were only 13 was bad enough but there are states where it is worse.

A few hours is a long time in a state where the nearest clinic could be an 8 hour drive away and your low income job doesn't have any kind of time available for personal medical care.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

Time zone delay so forgive me for bringing up the topic of Post Modernism when someof you may think the topic is over.

I'm still trying to get my head around what it means and wikipedia is doing my head in. Someone is going to have to explain it to me in simplistic terms but as a way of an POV from myself is it akin to the notion that:

Because human observation is never free of bias scientists of different races/backgrounds will observe things in slightly different ways effecting the conslusions

I've heard this and variants in the past but while I've heard varients of this in the past I tended to dismiss it because I thought the scientific method would eventually filter out biases as it goes through reviews and testing.

But maybe the notion I metioned has nothing to do with Post Modernism and I'm way off the mark.

The "different ways of knowing" is also something I hear a lot of when discussin/arguing with the my partner when we discuss her choice of alternative therapies (acupuncture). Which reminds me of a lecture I heard given at an opening for a "meridian therapy" centre where he tried to explain by way of example how when shown a fish tank...Occidental people will describe the fish and Oriental people tend to describe the decoration (the landscape) which included how the fish interplayed with that. I thought that was a bit of a generalisation but couldn't be bothered picking him up on that at the time.

Oh...and PZ is lost.

Post by Guest »

welch wrote:
Angry_Drunk wrote:
welch wrote:
I think you're underestimating the number of people in the US with a barely functional understanding of how to pee correctly, much less the warning signs of pregnancy.
Take it from Welch, he's written essays on proper urination procedure.
I bloody had to. Nerds were fucking up how to use a line of urinals. I ended up writing two:

http://www.bynkii.com/archives/2009/06/ ... yance.html

http://www.bynkii.com/archives/2010/06/ ... _bars.html
nerds ruin everything

EVERYTHING

Dornier Pfeil

Post by Dornier Pfeil »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Over at Shakesville they're calling Dawkins a "child rape apologist". Also, ranking what abuse is bad and what is worse is "auditing".
And not a single fuck is given. Nobody cares. I'm not having a dig at you but the fact that Shakesville's online reputation is SO FUCKING LOW they could say Fred West was a bit of a cunt and people would automatically think they were lying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West
I get your point, but I go there for the lulz and now there are no lulz because Shakesville has reached the critical mass of irrationality and now laughing at them is like laughing at a special needs child.
When they declared Captain Kirk guilty of sexual assault because he peeked between his fingers it was no longer even funny for me either.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Za-zen wrote:
Pixilated Sasha
by Bad Apples

Sasha Pixlee was unrapeably fat
So I picked up some steel wool
I scrubbed his face and scalp and neck
And fucked him in the skull*

*dedicated to DJ Grothe, Michael Shermer, and Fred West

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ianfc wrote:And Caine says she's looking for Post-Modernism for Dummies.
Y'know...

It's fishy that Peez's Po-Mo Rehab comments section contains so many Social Justice EXPERTS who admit they don't know squat about post-modernism.

If you don't have a background in Post-Colonial Theory or Comp Lit or... soooome fuckin' version of po-mo...

then how the fuck are you qualified to talk about Objectification, Othering, The Male Gaze, Third Wave Feminism
or all the other POST-MODERN buzzwords the baboons fling like hot poo?!

How the can they even declare things 'problematic', if they aren't schooled in the fundamental po-mo process of Problematization?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problematization

Two possibilities:

1. They haven't done the reading.
Their Social Justice theory is just repitition of bumper sticker slogans they Liked on Facebook.
"Two legs good! Three legs bad!"

2. They haven't done the reading.
Their Social Justice theory is just made up as they go along, like Deepak Chopra's new age views on Quantum Mechanics.

welch

Post by welch »

Why does Sasha Pixlee cry himself to sleep every night?

Because he still can't find that Twinkie he lost in his beard.

welch

Post by welch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Za-zen wrote:
Sasha Pixlee is never naked.

Every time he tries, some gimp name Ahab keeps bunging harpoons at him and muttering racist shit about cetaceans.

Parody Accountant

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Za-zen wrote:
Sasha Pixlee's arse is so fat and massive that it's impossible to rape, because you'd only be fondling the surface - it's more like mild pedophilia.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

welch wrote:
Angry_Drunk wrote:
welch wrote:
I think you're underestimating the number of people in the US with a barely functional understanding of how to pee correctly, much less the warning signs of pregnancy.
I bloody had to. Nerds were fucking up how to use a line of urinals. I ended up writing two:

Not sure what the deal is with "take the urinal farthest from the door even if it's surrounded by other men." I always try and give whoever is there a little space by separating by at least one urinal. Maybe as a gay guy I'm self-conscious that the other pisser is going to think I'm cruising the place, or checking him out.

Parody Accountant

CLEAN SASHA PIXLEE JOKE.

Sasha Pixlee's arse is so fat and massive that a major National Hockey League team scouted him as a goalie. You can't fake out blubber, dude.

[youtube]Zpe7R_KgdVo[/youtube]
^extremely relevant

Useless Lurker

Post by Useless Lurker »

Parsehole: "It's because his pen ran out before he could draw his other 5 chins."

Tony, are you sure YOU should be commenting on the chins attached to other people?

EdwardGemmer

Post by EdwardGemmer »

Southern

Post by Southern »

Karmakin wrote:
Sulman wrote:
Hemisphere wrote:Didn't PZ's fellow blogger Ophelia Benson write a book focused on mocking postmodernism? The Dictionary of Fashionable Nonsense?

I wonder how OB is going to take Myer's new-found faith in the religion that is postmodernism.
I've touched on it before, but there's usually someone in the wings that understands what is going on, and it wouldn't surprise me if they started quietly sidelining the extreme members of FTB, because, lets face it, they've got absolutely ridiculous in the last month.

It always starts with the moderates quietly walking away.

By the same standard, I am wondering if the more beligerent behaviour from Watto's gang is because they're getting desperate.
I still think that Benson is one day going to lash out against some of this stuff. (I think she's going to go down the path of EBW to be precise)

Take it with a grain of salt, considering that at the time I was still sipping the kool-aid (even if not guzzling it outright), but I remember a few incidents that went as followed:

-Benson links approvingly to egalitarian article/argument/etc.
-Anti-egalitarian Commentariat jumps all over her
-She backtracks quickly

It happened a few times, then she stopped pasting those links. Now? She's as bad as the rest of them. But I wouldn't be surprised if this changed quickly one day.
Can you imagine that? Ophelia and Franc, together fightging PeeZee. Two different souls, one single goal.

Someone needs to write some Post-Modernist fanfic about this shit right now. Can we get that girl who wrote My Immortal?

Southern

Post by Southern »

Kevin Solway wrote:
Myers wrote:Science has to be answerable to public interest
So if the public consider it to be in their interests that science become pseudo-science, then science should make itself into pseudo-science.

Brilliant.

That's fucking Fritjoff Capra all over again. Fuck PeeZee.

Darren

Post by Darren »

Parody Accountant wrote:"You can [REDACTED]

Stab it with a rusty knife?

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
clownshoe wrote:

There's a certain dark humour surrounding old Westy. Maybe it's because he was such a fucking laughable idiot who thought his extravagant, obviously impossible lies would actually be believed by the police.
In other words, he'd be perfect for FTB.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Southern wrote:
Karmakin wrote:
Sulman wrote:
Hemisphere wrote:Didn't PZ's fellow blogger Ophelia Benson write a book focused on mocking postmodernism? The Dictionary of Fashionable Nonsense?

I wonder how OB is going to take Myer's new-found faith in the religion that is postmodernism.
I've touched on it before, but there's usually someone in the wings that understands what is going on, and it wouldn't surprise me if they started quietly sidelining the extreme members of FTB, because, lets face it, they've got absolutely ridiculous in the last month.

It always starts with the moderates quietly walking away.

By the same standard, I am wondering if the more beligerent behaviour from Watto's gang is because they're getting desperate.
I still think that Benson is one day going to lash out against some of this stuff. (I think she's going to go down the path of EBW to be precise)

Take it with a grain of salt, considering that at the time I was still sipping the kool-aid (even if not guzzling it outright), but I remember a few incidents that went as followed:

-Benson links approvingly to egalitarian article/argument/etc.
-Anti-egalitarian Commentariat jumps all over her
-She backtracks quickly

It happened a few times, then she stopped pasting those links. Now? She's as bad as the rest of them. But I wouldn't be surprised if this changed quickly one day.
Can you imagine that? Ophelia and Franc, together fightging PeeZee. Two different souls, one single goal.

Someone needs to write some Post-Modernist fanfic about this shit right now. Can we get that girl who wrote My Immortal?
PZ and the Mermaids... A postmodern love story?

welch

Post by welch »

katamari Damassi wrote:
welch wrote:
Angry_Drunk wrote:

Not sure what the deal is with "take the urinal farthest from the door even if it's surrounded by other men." I always try and give whoever is there a little space by separating by at least one urinal. Maybe as a gay guy I'm self-conscious that the other pisser is going to think I'm cruising the place, or checking him out.

when you have a ratio of 300:1 people to urinals, I don't care if you ARE checking me out. at that point it is all about efficiency, and no one wants to wait while you figure out which urinal you want to use. Farthest one down, pee, leave.

Southern

Post by Southern »

James Caruthers wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:.... In the meantime a total of (I think) 12 states in the USA have passed laws restricting abortion from the 2nd trimester onwards, not to mention laws designed to shut down Planned Parenthood. But hey, there are bigger feminist fish to fry, right? There are rumored rapists to call out, Cons that won't you bend the rules for special snowflakes, alleged jokes made in poor taste by Suppressive Persons, privileged old white guys who minimize child abuse (except they don't), and on and on. Useless cunts.
^It's disgusting that this is happening and the skepchicks think Dawkins and Grothe are more important topics. This is why modern internet social justice feminism sucks ass.

The internet SJWs just give more talking points to the religious-authoritarian part of the right wing that wants to bring women's reproductive rights back 50 years or more.

"Look at how irresponsible and helpless these vocal internet feminists are! Are you telling me RW should be given the power to decide if a child dies or not?"

One of these days, one of these days somebody like Pat Robertson is going to discover Atheism+ and then the PR nightmare begins for us. :(
You know what, that's a good topic for trolling. I wouldn't be above going to Ray Comfort, Pat Robertson and other cockshmears of the same ilk and gently direct them to A+. Then, maybe, PeeZee & Friends will have real work to do, instead of shitting on Dawkins, Shermer, and others.

Southern

Post by Southern »

clownshoe wrote:http://i.imgur.com/uXaGHFd.png?1

So "Hipster Neckbeard" is simultaneously novel and unoriginal?
Since you're reading the Slymepit, but seemingly unfamiliar with the term, try this:
http://goo.gl/L583DJ
Hey! Hi, disgusting fat fucker. How is that mountain of lard going today? Eating half your own weight on fast-food, eh? BTW, if you want to go fat, at least have the decency of shaving this disgusting beard, you miserable well of grease.

How's that going for insults, you piece of shit? If you want more, send me a tweet - oh, wait, I'm actually a real man and don't use this silly piece of crap named after a fucking cartoon bird. Shove it up your fat ass, motherfucken*.

*As per Physioproffe's quote.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news:

Secular Party of America Voter Fraud. Posted by Lee Moore On September 09, 2013

Sheilia Blackadder explains:
Just another political party. Posted by Sheila Blackadder On September 11, 2013

Southern

Post by Southern »

AndrewV69 wrote:In other news:

Secular Party of America Voter Fraud. Posted by Lee Moore On September 09, 2013

Sheilia Blackadder explains:
Just another political party. Posted by Sheila Blackadder On September 11, 2013
An atheist political party. Involved in fraud, you say?

Arrested Development to the rescue:

[youtube]YUKmq7UMJys[/youtube]

katamari Damassi

welch wrote:

when you have a ratio of 300:1 people to urinals, I don't care if you ARE checking me out. at that point it is all about efficiency, and no one wants to wait while you figure out which urinal you want to use. Farthest one down, pee, leave.
I've only ever encountered ratios like that at major sporting events and usually the men's room has a trough instead of urinals.

FlyingV

Post by FlyingV »

EdwardGemmer wrote:This Week in Atheist Hate

http://skeptischism.com/bdc/2013/09/12/ ... e-edition/
Adam Lee: “I have no explanation for why he can’t see that he’s harming not just his own reputation, but the entire secular movement that, for better or for worse, he’s widely assumed to speak on behalf of.”

And attacking Krauss, Shermer, Dawkins, Grothe, and anyone else I'm forgetting over bullshit does what exactly for the secular movement??? The only thing it didn't do was increase sales for "The Happy Atheist."

katamari Damassi

BarnOwl wrote:After reading Chomsky's thorough dissection of postmodernism-as-critique-of-science (thanks for the link!), it seems to me that PoMoZus hasn't thought through the implications of postmodernist approaches to knowledge. Instead, he appears to be using postmodernism as a way to 1) legitimize the "contributions" of outsiders, such as the Skepchicks, to scientific "research," 2) legitimize the largely baseless accusations and critiques of white heteronormative males within the atheist/skeptic and scientific communities, and 3) promote himself as a leftist and progressive activist for social justice. His anecdote about students in chemistry lab pretty much flies in the face of postmodernism, as the students would be using the reviled "craft and technology" to measure pH, temperature, etc. and applying the hegemonic construct of the scientific method in their experiments. At least I hope they wouldn't be using alternative "ways of knowing" that involve tasting chemicals or floating tea leaves in beakers or stirring the entrails of sacrificed animals.

There is a festering pomo "ways of knowing" contingent at many universities, including mine, and I find myself having e-mail or face-to-face (in meetings) skirmishes with them at least once a month. Part of this is my compulsive need to argue against new age pomo bullshit, and admittedly it's somewhat stupid politically, since all of the pomo "ways of knowing" advocates outrank me. Several of them are deans.

As an aside, PoMoZus didn't have open heart surgery; he had several stents placed, but a heart-lung machine isn't required for that operation. Not that that eliminates effects of heart disease or heart medications on his mental status, but just in the interest of medical accuracy.
Being a linguist, it seemed unlikely that Chomsky would sign on to an ideology that substitutes empty jargon for concepts and words that have actual meaning.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

katamari Damassi wrote: Being a linguist, it seemed unlikely that Chomsky would sign on to an ideology that substitutes empty jargon for concepts and words that have actual meaning.
Colourless green ideas sleep furiously. :snooty:

Kidding aside, Chomsky is known in linguists' circles as a brilliant but inscrutable writer. He has his own equivalent of PoMo generator: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chomskybot

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

katamari Damassi wrote:
welch wrote:

I've only ever encountered ratios like that at major sporting events and usually the men's room has a trough instead of urinals.
In the ensuing fracas several items of a plumbing nature became detached from the walls.

disumbrationist

Post by disumbrationist »

Thinking some more on the earlier discussion of postmodernism, and different strains within the Left, I was reminded of an essay by
Peter Kropotkin, Modern Science and Anarchism (1903), which I've excerpted here.
When the metaphysicians try to convince the naturalist that the mental and moral life of man develops in accordance with certain “Immanent (in-dwelling) Laws of the Spirit,” the latter shrugs his shoulders and continues his physiological study of the mental and moral phenomena of life, with a view to showing that they can all be resolved into chemical and physical phenomena. He endeavors to discover the natural laws on which they are based. Similarly, when the Anarchists are told, for instance, that — as Hegel says — every development consists of a Thesis, an Antithesis, and a Synthesis; or that “the object of Law is the establishment of Justice, which represents the realization of the Highest Idea;” or, again, when they are asked, — What, in their opinion, is “the Object of Life?” they, too, simply shrug their shoulders and wonder how, at the present state of development of natural science, old fashioned people can still be found who believe in “words” like these and still express themselves in the language of primitive anthromorphism (the conception of nature as of a thing governed by a being endowed with human attributes). High-flown words do not scare the Anarchists, because they know that these words simply conceal ignorance — that is, uncompleted investigation — or, what is much worse, mere superstition. They therefore pass on and continue their study of past and present social ideas and institutions according to the scientific method of induction. And in doing so they find, of course, that the development of a social life is incomparably more complicated — and incomparably more interesting for practical purposes — than it would appear from such formulæ.

We have heard much of late about “the dialectic method,” which was recommended for formulating the socialist ideal. Such a method we do not recognize, neither would the modern natural sciences have anything to do with it. “The dialectic method” reminds the modern naturalist of something long since passed — of something outlived and now happily forgotten by science. The discoveries of the nineteenth century in mechanics, physics, chemistry, biology, physical psychology, anthropology, psychology of nations, etc., were made — not by the dialectic method, but by the natural-scientific method, the method of induction and deduction. And since man is part of nature, and since the life of his “spirit” — personal as well as social — is just as much a phenomenon of nature as is the growth of a flower or the evolution of social life amongst the ants and the bees, — there is no cause for suddenly changing our method of investigation when we pass from the flower to man, or from a settlement of beavers to a human town.
The significant difference between someone like Kropotkin and a postmodernist is that Kropotkin grounds his political thought in science; he may very well be wrong, but he's starting from the right place. The postmodernist instead grounds his science in his political thought. Kropotkin recognizes that science is always imperfect; but also he recognizes that there is nothing better out there.

VAXherd

Post by VAXherd »

Lsuoma wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
welch wrote:

In the ensuing fracas several items of a plumbing nature became detached from the walls.
On a related note, in a meeting today I learned that a problem in a women's restroom lead to the discovery that the main sewage line has completely corroded, saturating the surrounding soil. The building is, in effect, floating in poo.

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Hang on a sec, if PZ is no longer a part of the skeptics movement....
So don’t call me a “skeptic”. I’ll consider it an insult, like calling a writer a stenographer, a comedian a mime, a doctor a faith healer, a scientist a technician. I’m out.
....then how come he's speaking at Skepticon 6?

http://skepticon.org/speakers/

curriejean

Post by curriejean »

curriejean

Post by curriejean »

And sorry to hear about your uh, building problem, VAX.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

VAXherd wrote:On a related note, in a meeting today I learned that a problem in a women's restroom lead to the discovery that the main sewage line has completely corroded,
Oh, sure. Blame the women's restroom. You evil misogynist!
VAXherd wrote:saturating the surrounding soil. The building is, in effect, floating in poo.
Yeah, but look on the bright side, the flowers & grass are probably thriving with all the compost bathing their roots...

Trophy

Post by Trophy »

deLurch wrote:
Trophy wrote:It doesn't need to be a lie. In fact, if Sasha's statement turns out to be untruthful, I wouldn't call it a lie necessarily. He might have misunderstood, misheard, or misinterpreted what DJ said. He could even misremember it. It's perfectly normal for two people to have totally different recollection of the same event. It happens all the time. Any good skeptic should know better than fully trust his/her memory, specially we are not talking about bad actions here just bad fucking jokes. How ridiculously hysterical one should be to create a mountain out of a joke.
I have run into a number of situations where I am talking with a group of people and other people will get blamed for what I say, or vice versa. Conversations tend to have a flow, but our brains don't seem to be that reliable at accurately recording events.

If anyone here wants to test it out, yank up a 5 minute youtube video and try to transcribe the whole thing. It is fairly difficult. Especially if you have trouble hearing all of the words exactly. Our brains tend to fill in the gaps with what we expect is said.

I can think of two scenarios here. Either DJ said that, but doesn't remember it because he was drinking and it was a non-significant non-eventful part of his night. Or Sasha while drinking misheard it. All I can think of are Rebecca's wall of rape threats that are not really rape threats.

Speaking of which, all of the accusations I have read from Sasha have been paraphrases of what DJ supposedly said. Has he ever explicitly stated what exactly DJ said to him?
You read my mind! I was thinking of exactly that. In fact, for a course that I took last year, I had to transcript a discussion that I had with another student. So I had this mp3 file, I would listen for a 5 seconds, try to write down what I had heard and then 5 more seconds and so on. I was shocked how terrible I was in getting things down exactly. The guy would say something but I would remember and write it down with a totally different grammar.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Pretty outrageous. Top rated comment at that link has the judge's name, office address, & office phone # for people to call & complain.

Poking around, I'm seeing a bunch of recent reports that say there was a decision "last week", but I'm also finding links that put the decision in 3/2012, for example:
http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/Vict ... 33713.html
Victims Upset With Predator's Sentence
By: Gary Smollen - Email
Updated: Wed 7:12 PM, Mar 07, 2012

... Brent Girouex was given the maximum sentence, then it was suspended a move that upset many of his victims and their families.

Girouex entered the courtroom facing up to 17-years in prison but walked out with the very real possibility of never having to spend a day behind bars.

Judge Steensland suspended the prison time and opted for a lifetime of supervised probation. ...
http://www.ketv.com/Wife-Condemns-Youth ... index.html
Wife Condemns Youth Pastor In Sex Crimes Case
Brent Girouex Sentenced To Probation
UPDATED 8:25 AM CST Mar 09, 2012

... A judge issued a 17-year prison sentence Wednesday, but then suspended it to allow Girouex to get sex offender treatment and probation. Girouex's probation will last five years -- the maximum allowed by law. ...

dogen

Post by dogen »

Skep tickle wrote:
Pretty outrageous. Top rated comment at that link has the judge's name, office address, & office phone # for people to call & complain.

Poking around, I'm seeing a bunch of recent reports that say there was a decision "last week", but I'm also finding links that put the decision in 3/2012, for example:
http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/Vict ... 33713.html
Victims Upset With Predator's Sentence
By: Gary Smollen - Email
Updated: Wed 7:12 PM, Mar 07, 2012

... Brent Girouex was given the maximum sentence, then it was suspended a move that upset many of his victims and their families.

Girouex entered the courtroom facing up to 17-years in prison but walked out with the very real possibility of never having to spend a day behind bars.

Judge Steensland suspended the prison time and opted for a lifetime of supervised probation. ...
http://www.ketv.com/Wife-Condemns-Youth ... index.html
Wife Condemns Youth Pastor In Sex Crimes Case
Brent Girouex Sentenced To Probation
UPDATED 8:25 AM CST Mar 09, 2012

... A judge issued a 17-year prison sentence Wednesday, but then suspended it to allow Girouex to get sex offender treatment and probation. Girouex's probation will last five years -- the maximum allowed by law. ...
Just a bit of mild pedophilia -- nothing to see here, move on...

:think:

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

I find it interesting when news stories surface some time later & get circulated as if new. Would be interesting to trace back the moment of resurrection.

But, yeah, this was a pretty awful situation, and from what's reported it was handled really badly by the judge, with what sounds like a significant bias in favor of the perp and his actions (and/or against the boys who were victims).

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Repeating for those unable to see the tweets:
Benjamin Smith ‏@NoHopeForSome 10 Sep

@RhysHorner94 @RichardDawkins @Smitchalot So, what, rape has degrees of 'bad' now? Are we advocating we divide cases up into 'badness'?
Richard Dawkins Verified account ‏@RichardDawkins

@NoHopeForSome @RhysHorner94 @Smitchalot Yes. Raping an 8-year-old to death is worse than getting an adult woman drunk and taking advantage.
Some here may find the conversation preceding this pair of tweets (including Dawkins) and following it (without Dawkins; & goes on & on & on & on) to be interesting:
https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/stat ... 4887321600

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Gumby wrote:Oops. Fucked up my response.

Anyway, PZ said he wants equality and his opponents want a churchlike hierarchy? He actually fucking said that??? Ha. You got it exactly backwards, Peez. We're not the ones enforcing conformity through silencing, shaming, callout culture and suppression of free speech. Silly liar.
"If you're not an apple, you're a banana."

-Terry Pratchett, "Thud"

VAXherd

Post by VAXherd »

curriejean wrote:And sorry to hear about your uh, building problem, VAX.
Thank you. They assure us that the problem will be fixed.

The proposed solution does, of course, involve digging a trench down the main corridor, restricting access to our suite for a few months. Which, in turn, will require finding an alternate route for the impressively sized containers of cryogenic liquids our instrument uses. No one is inclined to wait for an alternative proposal.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Skep tickle wrote: Repeating for those unable to see the tweets:

@RhysHorner94 @RichardDawkins @Smitchalot So, what, rape has degrees of 'bad' now? Are we advocating we divide cases up into 'badness'?

@NoHopeForSome @RhysHorner94 @Smitchalot Yes. Raping an 8-year-old to death is worse than getting an adult woman drunk and taking advantage.
Some here may find the conversation preceding this pair of tweets (including Dawkins) and following it (without Dawkins; & goes on & on & on & on) to be interesting:
Dawkins needs to hire someone who speaks SJWese to vet his outgoing tweets.

They will pounce on that tweet like hyenas on a bunny rabbit.

"Dawkins thinks that getting a woman drunk and raping her is nothing!"

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Satan wrote:Remember tardblog?

It's been my experience that a lot of teachers consider their students to be something along the lines of stupid, but very few of them are crass enough to say it in public. When they're talking off-the-record to colleagues, friends, or family, however, then the descriptive gloves definitely come off.
As far as pedagogy is concerned, from my skydiving instructor years, the failure of a student is mostly the instructor's fault, not the student's (except special cases). During my run as static-line instructor at the biggest DZ in France between 2001 and 2003, I only had one "failure": a student I managed to get all the way to autonomy but who in the end quit because he didn't really like skydiving and was just here for extra points on his school curriculum (Ecole Polytechnique Palaiseau). I've formed and followed more than 200 students during that time, and I was systematically passed on the "failure" groups after two or three days of instruction. Turns out the students were perfectly fine and able to perform the requisits to reach autonomy, they just had very poor instructors in the sense that said instructors had been doing that for a lot longer than I and were bored/blased so they didn't give their students their full attention.

I don't know if it's the same in academia, though, so I'll just leave this anecdote here as a perspective from another POV where pedagogy is vital to instruction/education.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

[quote="Apples"

Pixilated Sasha
by Bad Apples

Sasha Pixlee was unrapeably fat
So I picked up some steel wool
I scrubbed his face and scalp and neck
And fucked him in the skull*

*dedicated to DJ Grothe, Michael Shermer, and Fred West[/quote]

Beautiful.
*wipes tear from eye*

Percentage

Post by Percentage »

Does anyone know how old Ophelia actually is? Just curious.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

welch wrote:
Why does Sasha Pixlee cry himself to sleep every night?

Because he still can't find that Twinkie he lost in his beard.
AAAHAAAHAAA! Literal LOL.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

For no reason at all.

didymos

Post by didymos »

Skep tickle wrote: Repeating for those unable to see the tweets:

Has this dude never heard of things like "manslaughter", "1st degree murder", "negligent homicide", and so on and so forth?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Useless Lurker wrote:Parsehole: "It's because his pen ran out before he could draw his other 5 chins."

Tony, are you sure YOU should be commenting on the chins attached to other people?
Your right. It's the pot calling the kettle black.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

I think I was the one from here who called Sasha Pixlee a "hipster neckbeard".
He seems to have taken this as some sort of insult.
It wasn't meant as such, the phrase was purely descriptive.

I mean, just look at the guy:

http://i.imgur.com/mBVvLbo.jpg

The last time I saw a face like that, Princess Leia was chained to it!