Bleeding from the Bunghole

Old subthreads
bhoytony

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Post by bhoytony »

Looks like somebody said Ellen Beth Wachs three times and stalkerman appeared.

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

Parody Accountant wrote:Guess I can trot these out again... <uninteresting photoshops sniped>
Must you? They weren't that good the first time and repetition isn't making them any better.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

katamari Damassi wrote:One commentor finally had enough and told them that they weren't thwarting the patriarchy by stinking and that they were being unkind to people who had to sit next to them on public transportation. Surprisingly, no one dog piled her and the thread just sort of petered out.
That must have been The Prune, she hates the stinky people on the bus.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Walter Ego wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:Guess I can trot these out again... <uninteresting photoshops sniped>
Must you? They weren't that good the first time and repetition isn't making them any better.
Did your daily google search for EllenBeth Wachs bring you back here again? Might as well trot these out again.

http://i.imgur.com/5FirMxm.png

http://i.imgur.com/a6iKS6P.png

http://i.imgur.com/ntPxtJT.png

You told us all you were just trolling here, then you got offended and flounced. I had a feeling that was code word for "pawning my computer, I'll be back soon... with some 'catty videos' about EBW!!!!"

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Walter Ego wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Apologies for the double post. I swear I only hit "submit" once.
I don't believe you.
Now that's skepticism.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Late September and it's still hot as feck here - third year in a row that we've had abnormally high temperatures in late summer/fall. Average daytime highs are supposed to be around 85F; today the high was 98F. Small consolation might be that PeeZus will get to "enjoy" the high temperatures during his visit - though he'll likely be ensconced in an over-airconditioned hotel and sustained with cool drinks.

Not like us local dumbfucks who have to go out and work in the yard after it's "cooled off" to 90F in the evening.

Random Lurker

Post by Random Lurker »

Jan Steen wrote:More wisdom from Peezus:
“PC” is one of those dogwhistles blown by racists, Republicans, and small-minded thugs who don’t want to recognize the rights of all people…only their own privileged subset. It’s a pretty good marker for regressive idiots.
<...>
"Dogwhistle" is one of those terms often used by bloviating fucknozzles who constantly go through Cirque du Soliel quality mental gymnastics in a desperate to find something (anything!) to be offended by in any statement made by their ideological opponents. It's a pretty good marker for obnoxious douchebags.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

katamari Damassi wrote:I can almost forgive him for Infinite Jest.
Maybe you should try to read it again.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Jan Steen wrote:More wisdom from Peezus:
“PC” is one of those dogwhistles blown by racists, Republicans, and small-minded thugs who don’t want to recognize the rights of all people…only their own privileged subset. It’s a pretty good marker for regressive idiots.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... a-fun-day/

So, the following was written by a racist, Republican, small-minded, regressive idiot thug, right, PC Myers?
Forget Stalinization or Logic 101-level equivocations, though. There's a grosser irony about Politically Correct English. This is that PCE purports to be the dialect of progressive reform but is in fact — in its Orwellian substitution of the euphemisms of social equality for social equality itself — of vastly more help to conservatives and the U.S. status quo than traditional SNOOT prescriptions ever were. Were I, for instance, a political conservative who opposed taxation as a means of redistributing national wealth, I would be delighted to watch PCE progressives spend their time and energy arguing over whether a poor person should be described as "low-income" or "economically disadvantaged" or "pre-prosperous" rather than constructing effective public arguments for redistributive legislation or higher marginal tax rates on corporations. (Not to mention that strict codes of egalitarian euphemism serve to burke the sorts of painful, unpretty, and sometimes offensive discourse that in a pluralistic democracy leads to actual political change rather than symbolic political change. In other words, PCE functions as a form of censorship, and censorship always serves the status quo.)

As a practical matter, I strongly doubt whether a guy who has four small kids and makes $12,000 a year feels more empowered or less ill-used by a society that carefully refers to him as "economically disadvantaged" rather than "poor." Were I he, in fact, I'd probably find the PCE term insulting — not just because it's patronizing but because it's hypocritical and self-serving. Like many forms of Vogue Usage,[41] PCE functions primarily to signal and congratulate certain virtues in the speaker — scrupulous egalitarianism, concern for the dignity of all people, sophistication about the political implications of language — and so serves the selfish interests of the PC far more than it serves any of the persons or groups renamed. [bolding mine, JS]
http://instruct.westvalley.edu/lafave/D ... tense.html

The ‘regressive idiot’ who wrote this was someone who was about six orders of magnitude as intelligent as Peezus and an infinitely better writer –- David Foster Wallace. This 'racist, Republican and small-minded thug' saw straight through people like Peezus. Just read that last sentence again that I put in bold.
I hate PCE. It's a load of tosh designed to give the appearance of sensitivity, sophistication and caring while doing nothing more 'constructive' than finding yet another way to look down on and belittle ideological opposites. Usually without bothering to even address their arguments.

Years ago I used to read at DailyKos. One day I just unloaded and had my one and only 'popular' thread (which wasn't a 'goodbye cruel world' post). I pointed out the reason the Republican constantly kick their asses is they spend all their time arguing over trivial shit, playing stupid word games, acting all morally superior and thinking that acting like they're concerned did something useful instead of getting out in the trenches and fighting for what they believe in.

Then I silently flounced. I haven't read there since mid-2004 and probably never will again. It's worse that HuffPo.

LurkerPerson

Post by LurkerPerson »

Eh, I guess the fact that the comments section is almost universally shitting all over her crappy article wasn't important enough to get a mention. Kind of making it seem those "1 million views" are somehow supportive of her pov rather than a blatant negative reaction to it's stupidity.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

BarnOwl wrote:Ethical veganism/vegetarianism, an issue that I thought might cause the A+ forums to implode, is a current topic of discussion in the Thunderdome. It took over 180 posts for someone to play the "I must eat meat else I will die from some unnamed and unidentified medical condition" card:
Arawhon, a Strawberry Margarita
23 September 2013 at 4:34 pm (UTC -5) Link to this comment

Just as a counter to all the “veganism and vegetarianism are good”, I can’t be one. I become incredibly ill if I don’t regularly have meat, same with one of my best friends. She gets severe anemia from an iron deficiency and the cheapest and best way for her is to have a meal of chicken hearts, I don’t know why I get so sick from not eating meat because a trip to any sort of expert to figure this out is far too expensive. I also can’t afford any of the supposed substitutes since I’m too poor. Veganism and vegetarianism are for those who can afford it, meaning mostly middle class and higher.

This doesn’t mean I don’t think that livestock should be treated poorly like they are right now in factory farms. I would gladly buy from humanely raised farms if they were cheap enough, but sadly they aren’t. And I agree with the everyone saying that appropriating the struggles of the oppressed to draw an analogy to how animals are treated is shitty behavior.
Undoubtedly there are some individuals who have anemia or some other condition that requires eating meat, but I think such disorders are relatively uncommon. Perhaps that's my hemochromatosis privilege showing. Turns out Caine must eat meat as well ... but then we all knew that.

And I don't know where Arawhon gets the idea that vegan/vegetarian diets are only for the middle class and the wealthy, unless s/h/it thinks you have to shop at Whole Foods to follow such diets. I lived on an inexpensive vegetarian diet throughout much of grad school and postdoctoral years; takes more time and work than a typical American diet of highly processed foods, but definitely not more expensive. Quite the opposite.
Well, yes, it's the easiest way for her to dispose of the bodies... ;)

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Walter Ego wrote:
Did your daily google search for EllenBeth Wachs bring you back here again? Might as well trot these out again.

<amateurish photoshops snipped>

You told us all you were just trolling here, then you got offended and flounced. I had a feeling that was code word for "pawning my computer, I'll be back soon... with some 'catty videos' about EBW!!!!"
Shouldn't you start making up some new lies, asshole? The old ones are getting stale. I'll tell you what. Can the unsubstantiated slander and I'll put you back on ignore. How's that for a compromise? Otherwise I will have to take legal action against you for defamation (and I do have the resources to do that now) and that won't be pretty.

LurkerPerson

Post by LurkerPerson »

I hadn't refreshed the page for a while, that was about the cracked article, convo has obviously moved on. Just adding some context so the post doesn't seem too blatantly retarded and out of nowhere.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Tribble wrote: Well, yes, it's the easiest way for her to dispose of the bodies... ;)
Exactly!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Welcome back, Walter. Have you flopped your massive dick out in front of the receptionist in your new motel, yet?

MYKERU: LOOK WHO"S HERE!!!!!!!

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Walter Ego wrote: Shouldn't you start making up some new lies, asshole? The old ones are getting stale. I'll tell you what. Can the unsubstantiated slander and I'll put you back on ignore. How's that for a compromise? Otherwise I will have to take legal action against you for defamation (and I do have the resources to do that now) and that won't be pretty.
http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/ ... monkey.gif

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Well, I just spent a hellish two hours at the dentist. Turns out my nerve endings are all oppressed minority SJW victims or something, because I can't get numb like you patriarchal anesthetic-normative fucks. 4 shots, two directly into the bone under/next to each tooth and an eternity of waiting around, telling the dentist no, sorry, I'm still not numb. All for two damn fillings.

About 20 minutes after leaving the office, the numbing agents are already wearing off. Holy shit my nerve endings must be all kinds of fucked up. I guess this ability will be useful someday if some girl or guy tries to slip me a roofie.

clownshoe

Post by clownshoe »

Sorry to change topic to something outside of Walter Ego's latest retry at appearing vaguely interesting...

However...
Is it just me, or is the mainstream western media labelling Samantha Lewthwaite a "White Widow" a tad racist?
:D

Post by Guest »

James Caruthers wrote:Well, I just spent a hellish two hours at the dentist. Turns out my nerve endings are all oppressed minority SJW victims or something, because I can't get numb like you patriarchal anesthetic-normative fucks. 4 shots, two directly into the bone under/next to each tooth and an eternity of waiting around, telling the dentist no, sorry, I'm still not numb. All for two damn fillings.

About 20 minutes after leaving the office, the numbing agents are already wearing off. Holy shit my nerve endings must be all kinds of fucked up. I guess this ability will be useful someday if some girl or guy tries to slip me a roofie.
Brush your teeth better, you fat slob. :animals-gerbil:

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Walter Ego wrote:
Shouldn't you start making up some new lies, asshole? The old ones are getting stale. I'll tell you what. Can the unsubstantiated slander and I'll put you back on ignore. How's that for a compromise? Otherwise I will have to take legal action against you for defamation (and I do have the resources to do that now) and that won't be pretty.
Wow. From poverty to the ability to afford a 50k$ defamation lawsuit.

Impressive!

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

BarnOwl wrote:Late September and it's still hot as feck here - third year in a row that we've had abnormally high temperatures in late summer/fall. Average daytime highs are supposed to be around 85F; today the high was 98F. Small consolation might be that PeeZus will get to "enjoy" the high temperatures during his visit - though he'll likely be ensconced in an over-airconditioned hotel and sustained with cool drinks.

Not like us local dumbfucks who have to go out and work in the yard after it's "cooled off" to 90F in the evening.
Pacific NW here and it's cold as fuck! Two weeks ago we had highs of 32C, and overnight it changed to highs of around 13C, with constant, freezing rain!

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

Parody Accountant wrote: You told us all you were just trolling here, then you got offended and flounced. I had a feeling that was code word for "pawning my computer, I'll be back soon... with some 'catty videos' about EBW!!!!"
I didn't flounce you lying motherfucker. I was homeless from the last week of July until about ten days ago. My laptop was in storage and I had other things to do than pay attention to lying motherfuckers like you.

Real life intrudes. I'll take this up with you later. I'm not finished with you yet, not by a longshot. (No ballistic metaphor intended.)

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Walter Ego wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote: You told us all you were just trolling here, then you got offended and flounced. I had a feeling that was code word for "pawning my computer, I'll be back soon... with some 'catty videos' about EBW!!!!"
I didn't flounce you lying motherfucker. I was homeless from the last week of July until about ten days ago. My laptop was in storage and I had other things to do than pay attention to lying motherfuckers like you.

Real life intrudes. I'll take this up with you later. I'm not finished with you yet, not by a longshot. (No ballistic metaphor intended.)
Be careful. I hear that abusive language turns PA on.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

James Caruthers wrote:Well, I just spent a hellish two hours at the dentist. Turns out my nerve endings are all oppressed minority SJW victims or something, because I can't get numb like you patriarchal anesthetic-normative fucks. 4 shots, two directly into the bone under/next to each tooth and an eternity of waiting around, telling the dentist no, sorry, I'm still not numb. All for two damn fillings.

No, sorry - different mechanisms of action, I'm afraid.

I had a couple of wisdom teeth pulled a few years ago, and when the dentist did the injection to numb the maxillary nerve, some of the anesthetic drifted into my orbit and (temporarily) shut down the abducens nerve, effectively paralyzing the lateral rectus muscle. It was on the left side, and so I couldn't move that eye to the left ... consequently blurred vision. I can't decide whether it was better or worse, being an anatomist and knowing exactly what had happened.

In any case, it makes a fun clinical anatomy exam question for the dental students. :D

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Walter Ego wrote: I'll take this up with you later. I'm not finished with you yet, not by a longshot. (No ballistic metaphor intended.)
Be afraid, be VERY afraid. He's going to give you a damn good talking to.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Gurdur wrote an very good analysis of the block bot and threw in some raw data he dug up from somewhere. It's quite snark free and thus perhaps well suited to inform a wider audience, so share away:

http://heathen-hub.com/blog.php?b=1742
A few days ago, David Silverman (@MrAtheistPants, president of American Atheists) was placed on a list of people to be automatically blocked by the Twitter accounts of those suscribed to the The_Block_Bot app. What that app does is automatically block on its Twitter suscribers' accounts anyone whose name is inputted by the app's admins. The_Block_Bot is both a Twitter account and a Twitter app. The difference is that an app has access to suscribers' accounts, and can as here put listed people on block, while the Twitter account is for admin and info. Here, I will refer to the Twitter account as @The_Block_Bot, and to the app as The_Block_Bot. It was orginally started by @ool0n (James Billingham) and @aratina (pseudonym Aratina Cage, real name allegedly Garrison Jackinsky). The app and account are now managed by a group, all of whom are atheists, including @aratina and @ool0n (see below).

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

Walter Ego wrote:Real life intrudes. I'll take this up with you later. I'm not finished with you yet, not by a longshot.
[youtube]K3iZjehQDnw[/youtube]

Parody Accountant

bhoytony wrote:
Walter Ego wrote: Shouldn't you start making up some new lies, asshole? The old ones are getting stale. I'll tell you what. Can the unsubstantiated slander and I'll put you back on ignore. How's that for a compromise? Otherwise I will have to take legal action against you for defamation (and I do have the resources to do that now) and that won't be pretty.
http://thebsreport.files.wordpress.com/ ... monkey.gif
http://i.imgur.com/EQ93Foj.png

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

For one wondeful moment I misread this as James Billingham.
An 83-year-old clown with oversized shoes crashed a van after attempting a U-turn – but police confirmed the accident had nothing to do with his large footwear.

The joker was travelling with a few other jesters when he tried the manoeuvre in West York, Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately it went wrong and the driver of the car was left with pie on his face (which he should be used to).

Authorities said he crashed into another van when he passed an exit he was meant to get off at and then tried to return to it.

There were no injuries reported except to Dimples the Clown, aka James Billingsley, 83, who had a small bruise on his head. He had to be taken to hospital.

He was one of four clowns travelling to the York Fair in the van that was also pulling a clown car behind it.

The driver escaped any serious charges but police say he will receive a citation for the illegal U-turn.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Jan Steen wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:I can almost forgive him for Infinite Jest.
Maybe you should try to read it again.
Not sure it would be worth it. Would really have to up my Adderall.

Parody Accountant

Walter Ego wrote: I didn't flounce you lying motherfucker.
Didn't flounce? This is one of the more recent posts of yours - from July.
Walter - 'I'll hitchhike to EBW's house' - Ego wrote:This will be the last post I will make on the Pit for the foreseeable future, perhaps forever. Admittedly, I’ve been guilty of some bad behavior recently...

<snipped at least charitable point, so sue me.>

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

BarnOwl wrote:

I had a couple of wisdom teeth pulled a few years ago, and when the dentist did the injection to numb the maxillary nerve, some of the anesthetic drifted into my orbit and (temporarily) shut down the abducens nerve, effectively paralyzing the lateral rectus muscle. It was on the left side, and so I couldn't move that eye to the left ... consequently blurred vision. I can't decide whether it was better or worse, being an anatomist and knowing exactly what had happened.

In any case, it makes a fun clinical anatomy exam question for the dental students. :D
Well, the good news is the dentist restored your ability to swallow baby chicks whole. And probably field mice as well.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Man-tits or GTFO!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Walter Ego wrote:Otherwise I will have to take legal action against you for defamation (and I do have the resources to do that now) and that won't be pretty.
The estimate from Shermer's lawyers on what it takes to take his case to court is $50k. How did you run into so much money so fast? I thought you were shooting for long term disability SSI payments.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

another lurker wrote:From poverty to the ability to afford a 50k$ defamation lawsuit.
Impressive!
I am impressed another lurker. And in no way am I implying that another lurker had to suck a hell of a lot of dick in short order to scrounge up that scratch.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Walter Ego wrote:I didn't flounce you lying motherfucker. I was homeless from the last week of July until about ten days ago. My laptop was in storage and I had other things to do than pay attention to lying motherfuckers like you.

And now you do have time to pay attention to lying motherfuckers like us? Walter, if you just got out of poverty 10 days again, I would strongly suggest still focusing on rebuilding your life, as opposed to yelling at strangers on the internet that don't know much about you. Pick your priorities.

dogen

Post by dogen »

BarnOwl wrote:

If we're sharing wisdom teeth tales....

My fucktard ex-dentist, being the greedy fucker that he is, insisted that (i) I needed my wisdom teeth out (even though they weren't bothering me; he mumbled something about deep gum pockets), and (ii) he was equipped to do the procedure, so I didn't even need to go to a proper surgeon.

So, there I am lying on his chair, with my whole mouth numb since he was pulling all four. I couldn't feel a thing pain-wise, but the pressure built up as he was tugging on the first to the extent that it made me deeply nauseous. In fact, so much so that I sat up and started puking. After I had calmed down, he proceeded to pull again --- and hey presto, out came the tooth. Or rather, the crown -- the roots had snapped off and had to be extracted by drilling.

The same thing happened with two of the other three teeth --- crown snaps off, out comes the drill.

After he was done, he packed the holes and sent me home. Unfortunately, a day later the packing came out and I had the pleasure of spending a day with dry sockets (=exposed living jawbone), in excruciating pain. Eventually I got my hands on some oxycontin, and spent the next few days as high as a kite watching the fish in my aquarium.

A few weeks later, with the holes healed over, I started to notice my tongue catching on projections from where the teeth had been. The first of these was a bone chip, and was sweet relief to remove. But subsequently I had projections on both sides of my mouth, which didn't seem to move when I tried to manipulate them. On returning to the dentist, he identified them as bone spurs growing through my gums, and 'recontoured' them for me. By which I mean ground them down using a drum-sander attachment on his drill. I can still smell the burning-hair odor of bone being abraded.

A week after that, I phoned his receptionist and asked for my records, as I'd changed dentist...

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Wally said (http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 87#p132187):
HAHAHAHA!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Walter Ego wrote: I didn't flounce you lying motherfucker.
Didn't flounce? This is one of the more recent posts of yours - from July.
Walter - 'I'll hitchhike to EBW's house' - Ego wrote:This will be the last post I will make on the Pit for the foreseeable future, perhaps forever. Admittedly, I’ve been guilty of some bad behavior recently...

<snipped at least charitable point, so sue me.>
Fuck you Parody Account. I am tired of you always calling people out for flouncing. I am officially out of here for good.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Did anyone miss me?

Git

Post by Git »

Git

Post by Git »

deLurch wrote:Did anyone miss me?
Terribly.

Git

Post by Git »

deLurch wrote:Did anyone miss me?
Terribly.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

WTF!?!?! I didn't flounce! You lying mother fucker. I am going to take $50k that could do extremely well for me in a retirement account and sue you instead! Because it is the most logical choice! I sue you! I sue you! I sue you all!

P.S. Can anyone direct me to the nearest food pantry?

Post by Guest »

Just a guest I know, but I love my dentist(s). They are even better than doctors.

I go to my dentist having been in pain or discomfort for weeks and maybe even unable to eat easily and within a couple of hours, my pain is gone, and I can eat again.

Seriously, I love my dentist(s).

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

re: dentists

Dentists are good. The bills, however, are not. (Even in socialist Sweden where almost everything is subsidized, *except* dentists.)

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Poor PZ desperately attempts to cling to relevance in the face of mounting opposition...
(Spoiler...he fails)

[youtube]Wixsy8jWV6E[/youtube]

Post by Guest »

http://theothermccain.com/2013/09/09/hu ... -students/

Feminist Professor and Male Shamer Hugo Schwyzer Update: Feminist Professor Admits He Kept Boning His Empowered Intelligent Feminist Students That Slept with Hugo Knowing He Was Married As Recently As 2011.

When asked how he could do this, Feminist Schwyzer said, "It was easy, Feminism taught me men think of women as toilets"

roboraptorjesus

Post by roboraptorjesus »

Walter doesn't wear deodorant

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Walter can't wear deodorant unless he gets it drunk first.

Parody Accountant

Walter drinks deodorant.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

InfraRedBucket wrote:This from Condell's wiki article.
Atheist biology professor and blogger PZ Myers, on the other hand, endorsed Condell with a terse "Speak it, brother!".[56]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Condell

=
I added Peezus' new-found animosity toward Condell, but I'd be happier with expunging Peezus' name from Wikipedia forever.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

another lurker wrote:
Walter Ego wrote:

Be careful. I hear that abusive language turns PA on.
Hey, Wally: does it turn EBW on as well?

roboraptorjesus

ROBOKiTTY wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote:This from Condell's wiki article.
Atheist biology professor and blogger PZ Myers, on the other hand, endorsed Condell with a terse "Speak it, brother!".[56]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Condell

=
I added Peezus' new-found animosity toward Condell, but I'd be happier with expunging Peezus' name from Wikipedia forever.

God whhy whyyyyyy does that man get a wikipedia page?? because he wrote a "book"? Kidnapped a cracker? Got kicked out of a ridiculous movie????

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Walter's deodorant gets him drunk then applies itself.

welch

Post by welch »

Walter Ego wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
Walter Ego wrote:

<amateurish photoshops snipped>

Oh simmer down, princess.

welch

Post by welch »

Walter Ego wrote:

[youtube] gx4jn77VKlQ[/youtube]

welch

Post by welch »

bhoytony wrote:
Walter Ego wrote: I'll take this up with you later. I'm not finished with you yet, not by a longshot. (No ballistic metaphor intended.)
Be afraid, be VERY afraid. He's going to give you a damn good talking to.
[youtube]EYlDbv7MqE8[/youtube]

roboraptorjesus

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Walter's deodorant gets him drunk then applies itself.
alcohol-based deodorant eh? sounds like a cheap date

welch

Post by welch »

bovarchist wrote:Walter can't wear deodorant unless he gets it drunk first.
Unlike the old spice guy who smells like jet fighters and punching, walter smells of gramma purse and diaper.