Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Post by Gumby »

http://i.imgur.com/Qe25uPF.jpg

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

cunt wrote: I don't know how your batshit fucked up american healthcare system actually works, but Hensley managed to get her hands on pills that help with PTSD. I'd imagine that means she's been diagnosed by a doctor.
Now listen here, cunt. If you took the time to learn anything about our healthcare system, you'd know that many of us circumvent the system by illegally purchasing our psychiatric meds from India... hmm... now that I think about it, that's not really helping our case, is it.

On a more serious note, you don't need to be diagnosed with PTSD to get a script for meds that help with PTSD.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Gumby wrote: http://i.imgur.com/Qe25uPF.jpg
New screensaver, right there.

Thanks, Gumby!

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

jet_lagg wrote:
cunt wrote: I don't know how your batshit fucked up american healthcare system actually works, but Hensley managed to get her hands on pills that help with PTSD. I'd imagine that means she's been diagnosed by a doctor.
Now listen here, cunt. If you took the time to learn anything about our healthcare system, you'd know that many of us circumvent the system by illegally purchasing our psychiatric meds from India... hmm... now that I think about it, that's not really helping our case, is it.

On a more serious note, you don't need to be diagnosed with PTSD to get a script for meds that help with PTSD.
Strictly speaking, I don't think the U.S. has a healthcare system.
A "healthcare system" implies a system designed to deliver healthcare. The U.S. system is designed to deliver maximum possible profits to various special interests and factions of the ruling oligarchy (insurance companies, the doctors union, for-profit hospitals, drug companies, bankruptcy attorneys).
They just haven't yet figured out a way to do that which eliminates the irritant of treating the occasional hapless sick person.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Service Dog wrote:
Hunt wrote:http://freethoughtblogs.com/entequilaes ... p-culture/

Anyone have the slightest idea what Hunter is talking about here? Who is the "dude with the projector"? The hell with forty years from now being an age of peace love and harmony. I think Hunter should be more concerned that her immediate future doesn't involve a padded cell.
17 Billion years ago Earth was a verdant resort planet, home to the gentle white race, when an enormous fleet DC-10 airplanes, each containing the souls of hundreds of space-citizens, (who had been genocided by the galactic tyrant Xenu) arrived in Hawaii. The souls were dumped in Hawaii's volcanoes, where they burned in lava for eons, until they forgot they were we even separate souls, due to their uniform experience of burning in agony. Then the evil psychiatrists took the burnt souls and place them in movie theaters where The Projector Man showed them endless slideshows of iconic images-- DC-10 airplanes, fedoras, landline telephones, psychiatrists being crucified-- so that the souls would be bro-grammed with everyday sexism and microagressions. The souls were then released into DNA at the single-cell level, with millions and millions of souls per cell, so that every time a cell divided, half as many souls occupied the new amoebae. The bro-grams were overlaid with engrams-- deathpain experiences. Such as a gull dropping a clam on a rock to break it open and eat it-- so that the gull would absorb the clamsouls, and the clamsouls cum gullsoul's offspring would hatch with chronic jaw pain as an engrammic echo of clamdeathpain. Eventually humans evolved, and The Projector Man's slideshows resonated in the collective unconscious so that brogramming re-emerged and iconic images were re-enacted, such as the crucifixion, the invention of the DC-10 airplane, men wearing gendered suits and neckties and fedoras. Fortunately a great genius was born-- the first to 'clear' the excess souls from his aching jaw-- and emerge as a Level One Operating Cis-Thetan. This great genius-- L. Ron Hubbard introduced Dianetics, the modern science of the mind, with a book cover featuring an erupting volcano, in order to 'trigger' recovered memories of our universally-shared experience of volcanic burning, breaking the unconscious repetition of the Patriarchical pattern absorbed from The Projector Man's slideshows. In the early 1970's, Phillip K Dick was receiving a package from a pharmacy, when the sun glinted off the proto-surly neck pendant of the delivery girl: the shining symbol of the christian fish jolted Dick (the phallus, the dawkins, the rapestick) into receiving an underground SETI transmission from Radio Free Albamuth transmitters in our spatial vicinity, a 'red pill' which woke Dick to realize that Jesus promised to return in his apostle's lifetime, but never did-- only because Satan had lured everyone on Earth into a long coma in 52 A.D., so that the last 2000 years of human history have just been a dream-- one long Groundhog Day. At any time we could wake and experience morning wood, and then a Rapture to patriarchy-heaven: aka Social Justice Hell. Fortunately, L.Ron gave us his only begotten son-- PZ Myers, adorning HIS book with the image of a befooted Christian Fish, in order to quell the volcanic trigger-image; halt the apocalyptic horsemen, and lull us all into another 2,000 years of sleep, a new Ice Age. (Ice Age 2, in movie theater bro-gramming parlance of Pixar the Projector Man). The Ice Age wil will "chill" girls who do not conform to national social justice, and freeze peaches (the juicy rapefruit of perpetuated objectification). One big "ice cube incident"... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_( ... ee_Grinder
I want to see this movie!

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

jet_lagg wrote:

Pttt. Melody can get pills.

Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...
walter-quote-Big-Lebowski.jpg
(48.82 KiB) Downloaded 266 times

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Mykeru wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:

Yup. You can go to a general practitioner and get whatever you want, no real diagnosis from a psychiatrist or psychologist needed.

feralandproud

Post by feralandproud »

Mykeru wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:

He ain't lyin'. Psych drugs are easy. Aren't these fuckers supposed to be opposed to "Big Pharma"?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Gefan wrote:
Strictly speaking, I don't think the U.S. has a healthcare system.
A "healthcare system" implies a system designed to deliver healthcare. The U.S. system is designed to deliver maximum possible profits to various special interests and factions of the ruling oligarchy (insurance companies, the doctors union, for-profit hospitals, drug companies, bankruptcy attorneys).
They just haven't yet figured out a way to do that which eliminates the irritant of treating the occasional hapless sick person.
Bah. It hurts, because it's true. The healthcare system is an embarrassment. Same goes for our prison system.

Fuck all of you foreigners though. We have the first amendment. Also, our army can kick your army's ass. So put that in your pipe and smoke it :D

WaxNapoleon

Post by WaxNapoleon »

Southern

Post by Southern »

BarnOwl wrote: GOOD LUCK with that!!11!!

BWAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!
WITCH OF THE WEEK! WITCH OF THE WEEK!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Darth Cynic wrote:
By the Divines she is hypnotic, why I could just sit here and watch this..., Shemak's balls....
LOVE that Toblerone tunnel!

Southern

Post by Southern »

Bhurzum wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:Lieutenants amirite? They were consistently the most chewed up people in they army. :snooty:
It's still pretty much traditional to play jokes on, torture and humiliate subalterns. I'll give a couple of examples:

1) Whilst on duty as "orderly officer", one of our subbies (in full #1 service dress) was told to stand in a trailer full of salt/grit whilst it was towed around camp. He (stupidly) endured 2 hours of salt-shoveling in freezing German winter conditions as countless junior ranks looked on and laughed on their way to the NAAFI bar. This earned him the nickname "Gritter" which stuck for the remainder of his career in the Regiment.
I never understood this brand of "army humor". Superior officer tell schmuck to do something useless/stupid/dangerous; schmuck complies and do so; "yuk yuk yuk look at that shmuck, he's so stupid!". Am I missing something? Schmuck had no choice but comply.

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

I'll be in residence all this week at Wise Acres, the old Ego estate in Aiken County, South Carolina.

The crew and I are starting preperations for the annual Christmas at Wise Acres Festival which starts after Thanksgiving and runs through New Years Eve.

Feel free to drop by for a mint julep if you're in the neighborhood. No RSVP required,
Attachments
wise-acres.jpg
(54.62 KiB) Downloaded 247 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Skep tickle wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:I laughed at Zvanatee's tweet that skeptics need to find new ways to have fun that don't involve alcohol. I hope she keeps pushing that angle. If she does, I imagine they'll boot her out of the movement pretty fast. Skepchick ran on Jim Beam, last time I checked.
Again, I'm pretty sure Zvan was reporting on what Christina said in a talk, not something she was proposing herself. (Not that she might not agree.)
James Caruthers wrote:Considering Rebecca doesn't DO anything, I don't know what sort of stress she could be dealing with. I suppose it's pretty stressful to have people on the internet say negative things about you. What a shame there is no way whatsoever to solve that problem, like having better ideas, explaining your arguments in a more professional way, or turning off the goddamn computer for a few weeks.
Financial stress seems quite possible.
I can see that. Twatson seems to me to be just the type to spend, spend, spend herself into debt on the assumption that her faux-celebrity status will bring in a huge and ongoing future revenue stream...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Southern wrote: Am I missing something?
Pretty much.

The orderly officer is meant to give orders to the guard force, not take them. On the night in question, the guard commander (a corporal) convinced the inexperienced subaltern that it was his duty/job to grit the roads. From the back of a moving trailer. In full #1 dress.

It's the absurdity of the scenario that makes it funny, nothing more.

Note: Squaddies are notorious for their warped sense of humour.

[youtube]b4wZsIAi8e4[/youtube]

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Brive1987 wrote:Has the SkepticInk website redesign been noted or discussed yet? Interesting that they are emphasising thematic groupings of posts now rather than just the (as I thought) ineffectual focus on branded "celebrity".
I noticed that Skepticink is the same way now.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

I've said in the past that the Surly stuff is just crap. This proves my point. Oh, and I have never been a fan of "everybody wins, the fun is in just participating".

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Southern wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:Lieutenants amirite? They were consistently the most chewed up people in they army. :snooty:
It's still pretty much traditional to play jokes on, torture and humiliate subalterns. I'll give a couple of examples:

1) Whilst on duty as "orderly officer", one of our subbies (in full #1 service dress) was told to stand in a trailer full of salt/grit whilst it was towed around camp. He (stupidly) endured 2 hours of salt-shoveling in freezing German winter conditions as countless junior ranks looked on and laughed on their way to the NAAFI bar. This earned him the nickname "Gritter" which stuck for the remainder of his career in the Regiment.
I never understood this brand of "army humor". Superior officer tell schmuck to do something useless/stupid/dangerous; schmuck complies and do so; "yuk yuk yuk look at that shmuck, he's so stupid!". Am I missing something? Schmuck had no choice but comply.
This is just the standard military wanking one-upmanship. Same goes for gun-related conversations too. The technique is to coolly drop comments about how much you know, but give the impression that you're too cool to think much of it. Same thing goes for IT and other shit like that.

Yes, it IS boring.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

jet_lagg wrote: Also, our army can kick your army's ass.
Unless the army is from Vietnam.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Walter Ego wrote:I'll be in residence all this week at Wise Acres, the old Ego estate in Aiken County, South Carolina.

The crew and I are starting preperations for the annual Christmas at Wise Acres Festival which starts after Thanksgiving and runs through New Years Eve.

Feel free to drop by for a mint julep if you're in the neighborhood. No RSVP required,
Walt, how come you look 30 years younger in these pictures? Almost as if the pictures are....I dunno....30 years old.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Lsuoma wrote:
Darth Cynic wrote:
By the Divines she is hypnotic, why I could just sit here and watch this..., Shemak's balls....
I like the expressions of the 2 lasses behind the bouncing beauty.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

From Deb Goddard's talk, as tweeted by Miri and retweeted by Andy the Nerd, who is active at A+ forum

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

cunt wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
cunt wrote:Hahaahaha. Hey Tony.
Hey, my lovely, shaven, David Cameron shaped cunt. Where you been!?
I'd say new job but it actually takes up the same amount of time. Really, this shit just gets boring after a while and taking a break from it makes you realise that FTB don't actually matter at all.
Yeah, that's true. I almost feel bad for picking on FTB lately. It's like kicking a puppy with sad eyes a bandaged leg.
How's the new job going?

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Okay, that's mildly funny.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Lsuoma wrote:
Darth Cynic wrote:
Darth Cynic is right. That gif. is hypnotic. Very hard to scroll past. I've looked at it so much I even noticed her day-glow green nail-varnish.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

ERV wrote: Yup. You can go to a general practitioner and get whatever you want, no real diagnosis from a psychiatrist or psychologist needed.
I'm sure Melody Hensley would shop for the most hard-headed and pragmatic physician who would sniff derisively at her self diagnoses and give her the old-time GOMER treatment as opposed to a sympathetic enabling stooge that makes bank validating drug-seeking behavior.

And what drug is this being given for PSTD? I bet you a hot lunch it isn't some heavy duty psyche glue like Seroquel but rather is something light and fun that makes you want to run around with glo-sticks. At least it's your basic SSRI that doctors give out to everyone for everything like they used to give out lollipops.

Ppppt!

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Tony Parsehole wrote: Darth Cynic is right. That gif. is hypnotic. Very hard to scroll past. I've looked at it so much I even noticed her day-glow green nail-varnish.
Uh wait, what...you said something?

I nominate Michelle Jenneke as patron saint of the SlymePit on the right hand of ERV.

I'm sure ERV wouldn't mind using her hand.

Uh wait, what?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

From that lovely, lovely gif. I've surmised that Michelle Jenneke smells like freshly cut grass and bubblegum.

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

Skep tickle wrote: Okay, that's mildly funny.
Simpsons did it. Just replace sk6 with Moe's.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Mykeru wrote:
I nominate Michelle Jenneke as patron saint of the SlymePit on the right hand of ERV.
Seconded. In fact, we need some sort of Michelle Jenneke commemoration. Maybe a new thread title or header.... I dunno...Maybe a thread all of her own.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

From the Grief Beyond Belief talk at Skepticon 6:
Yup.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Typing "Michelle Jenneke" into Google images is a good way to pass the time of a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

ReneeHendricks wrote: I've said in the past that the Surly stuff is just crap. This proves my point. Oh, and I have never been a fan of "everybody wins, the fun is in just participating".
Everyone wins!
SHIT blue_ribbon_honorable_mention.jpg
(54.93 KiB) Downloaded 210 times

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Kareem wrote:
Skep tickle wrote: Okay, that's mildly funny.
Simpsons did it. Just replace sk6 with Moe's.
Ah. Non-originality takes it down several notches on the humor scale.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

@Renee

Your red hair is lovely btw.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

another lurker wrote:@Renee

Thanks :) I think I found the perfect red. Finally. After 20 some-odd years of experimentation.

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Oh, so you want hypnotic/vaguely sporty?

welch

Post by welch »

Southern wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

you're operating under a misconception. For example, when I got to my first duty station, I was told "Go get me 100' of flight line". Now, I knew this was the Air FOrce version of a snipe hunt. So I wandered off to the tool crib, pulled up a chair and proceeded to shoot the shit for an hour and a half. When the E-4 who had "ordered" me to do something stupid came in all huffy that I was just sitting on my ass, I said "Given that flight line is a place, not a kind of rope, I am following your orders to the exact degree that I am able."

He gave me a dirty look, muttered something about "smartassed airmen" and walked off grumbling.

Orders like that which are known to be fake don't have to be taken that seriously. In fact, someone demanding you fulfill such an order would be given a reminder that being a superior NCO or officer is not the same as being god, and they should stop being such a fuckwit.

Southern

Post by Southern »

ReneeHendricks wrote:

Thanks :) I think I found the perfect red. Finally. After 20 some-odd years of experimentation.
Now you only need some hipster glasses and copious amounts of alcohol in your bloodstream. Then you can infiltrate FTB as Frau Watson

welch

Post by welch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:From that lovely, lovely gif. I've surmised that Michelle Jenneke smells like freshly cut grass and bubblegum.
Michelle Jenneke is why humanity is here.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Southern wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:

Now you only need some hipster glasses and copious amounts of alcohol in your bloodstream. Then you can infiltrate FTB as Frau Watson
Snort! Yeah...doesn't that require more of a blue hair color? And, while I drink, I couldn't put down nearly as much as Beckiekins seems to throw back.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Re Hunter's recent post at En Tequila Es Verdad at FTB: Yikes. Leave some Kool-Aid for other people, Dana.

I agree with several lines in this but they're interspersed with overkill/deep-end stuff.
Because this isn’t just about giving the women equal time. It’s also about setting men free from strangling gender roles. It’s about creating a better environment, wherein people don’t have to keep themselves closeted over the things they love for fear of social censure. And it’s about giving people a chance to discover that there are things out there they’ve never suspected they could like, but do, and don’t have to be ashamed about admitting it.

These constant battles are fucking exhausting, and they cost. Oh, they cost. But the price, ultimately, is worth it.*

I do not want to live in a world where, forty years from now, we wonder why we’re still held back by the same old shit.

I do not want to have to look back and say, “Well, because it was because I didn’t do anything to change it.”

Instead, I want to be painting my friend’s grandson’s toenails pink while debating the virtues of the latest Porche vs. Ferrari with an honorary grandniece while she orders something fashionable for her transsexual friend. I want a world where people can be people in all their endless variety without being shit upon. I want a world where everyone gets a chance to visit the buffet groaning under the eternal variety of things that make us human, and can pick whatever they want, without shame or fear. Except, you know, for those sexist, racist, and other ist dishes. I hope we’ll have consigned those to the garbage forever by then.
So in her ideal world, in 40 years:

1) Boys/men will be set free from strangling gender roles & will be able to have their toenails painted pink.

Notice, no mention of whether or not the boy wants that done; perhaps Dana assumed that's implied, that's part of the big change.

Note, too, that they currently seem to see pink as a girls' color, for example quite a few people at A+ forum assumed Flewellyn was female because his avatar is/was a pink rabbit; Godless Bitches page uses pink heavily and IMO painfully to the eyes; Caine's avatar is feminist & pink; etc.

2) Status-symbol expensive cars will still be a thing, possibly still low mileage gas-fueled (since she doesn't mention any change in them), and this is fine; the good news is, older women will be free to debate the merits of them with girls!

Because they can't now? Or, don't tend to, because of cultural programming which will have been eradicated? Has zero to do with inherent interest level, or perhaps that will have been overcome with different cultural programming?

And, climate change? Significant disparity in wealth? Not concerns? "Allowing" men to have their toenails painted pink is higher priority?

3) Fashion trends will still control people's (at least kids') purchasing decisions, and this is fine.

(Yeah, I know her focus was on the SJW agenda, not covering all "progressive" positions.)

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tapir wrote:Oh, so you want hypnotic/vaguely sporty?

Just when I thought I was out.....They pull me back in.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Gefan wrote:Strictly speaking, I don't think the U.S. has a healthcare system.
We have a "system" up here, but it has gone a little strange. I worked out this morning that the new hospital in the nearest larger town (which only has 2/3 the beds of the old hospital) is one where there are more administrators/managers than beds. In fact each in-patient gets 1.25 managers, but only 0.15 of a nurse, and they are all CCAs (the RNs are too busy at meetings and writing reports to go near actual patients). 25 years ago the older and larger hospital was run by four administrators. I'm a friggin' dinosaur and I love reminding people of this.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Never before has someone so impotently tried to pull the old "I will sue you for calling me a 'fuck face' " gambit.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Mykeru wrote: Never before has someone so impotently tried to pull the old "I will sue you for calling me a 'fuck face' " gambit.
The sad thing is he's being serious.

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

And out of nowhere, A Doctor Who mini-sode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U3jrS-uhuo
[youtube]U3jrS-uhuo[/youtube]

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

http://skepticon.org/policy
Skepticon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. ...

Additionally, exhibitors in the expo hall, sponsor or vendor booths, or similar activities are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment.
A shirtless man in the vendor area is not creating a sexualized environment, it's apparently (1) irony (since he is doing it having sold a certain number of shirts, or trying to sell shirts) and (2) an opportunity, one imagines, for him to show off, & others to admire, his physique in a not necessarily sexual way (eye of beholder on the sexuality part of that?).

But a person (presumably most often a woman) in revealing ("sexualized") clothing would be a violation of the harassment policy. (Is there revealing clothing that a woman could wear in this setting that wouldn't be automatically considered "sexualized"? The only circumstances I can think of would be (1) a bikini, if the woman were clearly proceeding directly to the pool, and (2) a top designed for breastfeeding - there are such things - whose breast is partly visible as she feeds her baby)

And the guy behind him in the photo may have started feeling less positive about his own "physical appearance, body size" as he walked through the vendor area.

I'm glad everyone's having a good time (except the person who got kicked out, and those who may now be fearful for their safety), just noticing what's okay for the (in-shape) goose may not be okay for the gander (nor for the out-of-shape goose) yet okay within the con policy.

RebeccaBradley

Post by RebeccaBradley »

Hunt wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:...If you follow the comment section you'll her getting praised by all the SJWs for this idiotic action.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/entequilaes ... asy-thing/

Frankly, I think the boyfriend is getting a lucky break here.
Yeah, Zvan tweeted her kudos too. So, will Zvan take her in if she becomes a wild eyed no-job, no-friends fanatic? Will any of them? My guess is they'll all "stand with" her and bury her in virtual hugs, maybe start a donation drive. Rage at the patriarchy. But dirty their hands cleaning up the mess they're encouraging? Hah!
Yes, I've kind of followed the drama, to the extent of my ability to pay attention to it, but I just find it weird how she launches into strange diatribes without explaining any context, expecting only her "darlings" (which makes her sound like a Batman villain) to be reading. In the whole menagerie of FtB narcissistic weirdos, she's truly one of the most under-appreciated crackpots.
She's poison. In fact, she's the FtB narcissistic weirdo who first opened my eyes to what was happening at FtB, all of two years ago - a clusterfuck with her commentariat, piling on a hapless perceived misogynist. I wrote about it here, and asked their victim (a productive and anything-but-misogynistic scientist) to write a guest column:
http://www.skepticink.com/lateraltruth/ ... the-chuds/

Looks like she hasn't changed much. But with her "darlings" around, she'll never be lonely.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

ReneeHendricks wrote: I've said in the past that the Surly stuff is just crap. This proves my point.
If she ever collaborates with her biggest sucker customer Bjarte Floshaug, we will have reached the crap singularity.

http://i.imgur.com/Zn9L7nk.jpg

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Mykeru wrote: Never before has someone so impotently tried to pull the old "I will sue you for calling me a 'fuck face' " gambit.
It's not the seriousness, it's the "now I have you where I want you" glee that makes him a fuck face.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Aratina has repeatedly referred to $-for-insults recently. Hot off the press:
(I haven't yet figured out how to link >2 posts in a conversation, tips would be appreciated)

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Since when is calling someone a fuckface something one can sue for?

Aratina Cage is a fuckface.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Kareem wrote:And out of nowhere, A Doctor Who mini-sode
Ooh, yipee! I can watch this while dressed as an elf. I love this place.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Typing "Michelle Jenneke" into Google images is a good way to pass the time of a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Michelle Jenneke breaks a hurdle

[youtube]WeA2L0-0SAY[/youtube]

It's still all good.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Gumby wrote:Since when is calling someone a fuckface something one can sue for?

Really?

Post by Really? »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Gumby wrote:Since when is calling someone a fuckface something one can sue for?

Sounds like we've found the name for the next thread.

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

bhoytony wrote:
Kareem wrote:And out of nowhere, A Doctor Who mini-sode
Ooh, yipee! I can watch this while dressed as an elf. I love this place.
No, you're suppose to dress as a long-legged ginger girl from Scotland or her cuckold boyfriend.

... nerd.